• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Adultery Degradation of Housewife - Copied

hira

Humaira Khan
Debdita Dutta bent at her waist to use the soapy wash cloth on her smooth long legs. The warm shower felt good against her soft skin. The last few days had been very emotionally painful to Debdita but she had resolved that she would try to begin to feel better today. Her husband, Atul , had left her and her three year old daughter, Putul , just a short time before, but Debdita had been cognizant enough to realize that her marriage had been on troubled waters for some time before he left.

The young couple had struggled financially because Debdita had been intent on staying at home to take care of her baby, and Atul seemed to be unable to generate the income necessary for her to do that. Another wedge that had grown between the young couple was sexual. Debdita had been sheltered as a young woman and she knew that Atul was dissatisfied with her lack of adventure in the bedroom after their marriage. She enjoyed sex as much as the next girl, she told herself, and loved spreading her shapely legs for Atul to lay between during sex, but Debdita felt comfortable having sex only in the bedroom and was not very vocal even on those occasions where Atul was able to bring her to orgasm. And she did admit to herself that Atul was much more open to positions and sex acts than she seemed to be. Their final falling out had begun when Atul , during sex, had begun to talk about a threesome with another woman. That not only shocked Debdita 's sensibilities but hurt her feelings, too.

Still, she had hoped against hope that the marriage could be saved, and the truth was that she continued to harbor hope of a reconciliation. At twenty-five, she was too young to be divorced and she loved Atul dearly.

As she stood under the flowing water, she took a quick assessment of herself. Debdita was a tall young woman with thick long black hair that reached past her shoulders and that she often kept in a pony tail, giving her at those time, a girlish look.

She kept herself in exquisite shape and had been considered beautiful all her life. After she had Putul , she had gone to the gym on a daily basis to make sure that there wasn't an ounce of fat to be seen on her body. And she had been pleased with the results. Her legs were long and lean and still turned men's heads when she walked by. Debdita 's hands moved higher up her thighs as she bathed.

Her years as an aerobics instructor had made her body very toned and her tight, muscular buttocks reflected the hard work that she had done to keep her body in top shape. But perhaps the part of her body that most indicated the hard work that she had put it through was her flat stomach which showed no sign of child birth. Her tummy was flat and hard despite the fact that Debdita carried , firm set of natural B- cup breasts that she knew were the envy of all the women in the locker room at the gym.

In short, her body was perfect, but Debdita knew that what other women found to be envious about her was in fact the product of hard work on her part. She had always had an athletic body and she meant to keep it that way. What was simply genetic other than her perfectly formed breasts was her beautiful face. She had been blessed with big, blue eyes, a small, straight nose and perfect lips and smile. Her teeth were straight and absolutely white and would light up a room merely by smiling.

Debdita assessed her situation and knew that there was a lot that she needed to be thankful for. However, that still didn't mean that there weren't reasons for her to be apprehensive. For one thing, Atul had left and told her that he didn't intend to continue to pay for their apartment. This had shocked Debdita and she had questioned him about how she and Putul would live. Atul 's answer was that if she couldn't afford to support Putul that Putul should live with him. Of course, Debdita couldn't stand the thought of not being with Putul , so she had dropped the issue, but she knew that she was in dire need of a good paying job and that she truly had no prospect of getting one.

Another fear was the one implied in the first, the issue of custody of Putul . Debdita was secretly very afraid that Atul would attempt to get custody of Putul . After all, he was the one with the job and secure financial future, so she needed to be ready to fight for custody if it came to that.

Debdita was absentmindedly thinking of all of these things when she stepped out of the shower to dry. First she bent over and put her hair in a towel and then she stood in front of the mirror and toweled off the rest of her body. After she finished, she wrapped her body in the towel and padded into her bedroom to get dressed.

A man stood in her bedroom!

She gasped aloud at the intruder that she confronted.

"Oh! You scared me!" she said before she realized that she knew him.

"What are you doing in my apartment?" she demanded as she clutched the towel closely to her body. She was keenly aware of being naked beneath the towel.

She recognized the man to be the apartment manager, a repugnant, overweight man in his fifties. The man looked up at her and Debdita could see the lust in his face. He had fantasized about the beautiful black e woman in apartment 205 from the moment he had rented to her and her husband. Now she stood before him on trembling legs nearly naked. His eyes drifted down to the bottom of the towel, which barely reached the top of her thighs.

"Well, Mrs. Dutta , I came by to collect the rent. It's past due you know."

"That doesn't mean that you can just come in my apartment. I'm sure that Atul has just forgotten to get you the check. Now, please get out," she said.

"Cut the bullshit, Mrs. Dutta , everyone knows that your husband's left you."

The fat man reached down to Debdita 's clothing on her bed and lifted a pair of silk panties. "If you can afford these kind of panties, Mrs. Dutta , surely you can afford to pay your rent." He rubbed the panties between his fingers.

"Put those down," Debdita said. "I'll get you the rent as soon as I can. You know that I will."

The man continued to rub the panties between the fingers and looked at Debdita in a way that she knew he was undressing her with his eyes. Then suddenly, he tossed the panties on the bed and said, "Mrs. Dutta , 'as soon as you can' is not good enough. I'll give you three days and if you haven't paid the rent in full, with late charges, you need to move out immediately. There will be no further extensions of time to pay. Do you understand? If that is unacceptable to you, then I have an eviction notice for your eviction today. Which do you want?"

Debdita 's mind froze. "I'll . . . I'll get you your money within three days," she mumbled.

The man shook his head and began to walk out of her bedroom. When he got to the doorway, he turned. "Baby, get off that fat ass of yours and get to work. Surely there's something that you can do to make money. Stop being a lazy ass. Your hubby ain't coming back and you need to pay your fucking rent. Got it?"

Debdita just nodded in fright.

The young housewife went online that very morning and began to scour the classified ads for a job. After looking for several minutes she came upon an ad for a cocktail waitress that promised high pay and cash at the end of each night. The job was at a place called the "Tiger Traven ." Debdita decided to call the number listed right away. She spoke to a man named Rishi Singh who told her that he was the owner of the bar and that she should stop by at about six that evening to interview for the job. Debdita was very relieved when he told her that if she got past the interview that she could start that night.

That evening Debdita stood outside the "Tiger Traven " and nervously watched as the taxi that had brought her to the club drove away. She was having second thoughts about the job and nearly called for the cab to stop and take her back into town. The club was several miles out of town and appeared to be a sleazy topless club. The neon sign advertised "Girls, girls, girls!" The parking lot was full of cars. Debdita had never been inside a club like this, but she had read about them and the type of people that worked in them. She remembered that Atul had suggested that they go to one together and she had brusquely rebuffed his suggestion.

She felt a little better after she walked into the club and saw that it was a large, well-maintained nightclub. As she stood in the foyer allowing her eyes to adjust to the near darkness and her ears to the loud music, a young very attractive brunette walked up to her a asked her if she was there for a job. Debdita nodded affirmatively and the brunette introduced herself.

"My name is Mili . I dance here. What's your name, honey?"

Debdita replied over the loud music. Then Debdita said, "I need to interview with Mr. Singh . Do you know where I can find him?"

Mili nodded and took Debdita by the arm and led her to the opening to the main area of the club. She pointed across the club to a closed door and told Debdita that he was in the office behind the door. Debdita then walked over to the office door. As she did, she couldn't help but notice how the well dressed men in the club eyed her up and down. She found this a bit unsettling because she had purposefully dressed very conservatively for the interview. She was wearing a knee-length skirt with a navy blazer and had her hair pulled up in a bun. The silk blouse that she wore was buttoned all the way up to her neck and her long legs were sheathed in dark panty hose. The looks from the men made her feel a bit uncomfortable, but she told herself that she really needed the job, so she would have to brace herself against these looks. It had been years since Debdita had worked at a real job and she wondered whether she would be able to get past an initial interview.

Debdita nervously knocked at the office door and let herself in when a man's voice on the other side of the door said, "Come in."

Debdita entered the office and noticed that there were several men to her right playing cards at a table, but she was immediately motioned over to an oversized desk by a man nearly elbow deep in paperwork. As she walked past the card players and approached him, he stood and introduced himself as Rishi Singh .

He sat back down, but very clearly intended for her to remain standing in front of the desk. She did.

He began by asking Debdita if she was wanting to work as a topless dancer. Debdita blushed deeply.

No, she explained, she was interested in working as a cocktail waitress. Singh then began talking about the job without any further formalities. The job was demanding, but paid extremely well, in cash, at the end of each shift. He said that he had been inundated with job applicants. He had but only one opening left. Not having experience as a cocktail waitress was a definite strike against her.

Debdita tried to parley each of his comments into something positive for her, but she was very nervous that she was not going to get the job.

In fact, Rishi Singh was stunned to see such a beautiful young woman nearly begging for the job. He wanted to make it seem as if she needed to persuade him that she could handle the job, and she actually did lobby well for the position. Several times during the interview, Debdita noticed Singh looking past her at the men seated at the card table. He smiled whenever he did, but Debdita misinterpreted this to be a signal that she was looking foolish to the bar owner.

Finally, Singh told Debdita that she could start tonight and he would decide at the end of the night if she could continue. He was surprised at her girlish giggle when he told her this and the way she smiled happily at the news. Singh pressed an intercom button on his phone and asked for Mili to come into the office.

When Mili appeared, Singh told her that she needed to help Debdita by showing her a locker in the dressing room and giving her an outfit to wear. As they were leaving, Singh told Debdita that he wanted to see her in the outfit before she began work.

Several minutes later, Debdita and Mili walked back into Singh 's office. Singh could barely believe how great the young housewife looked.

Debdita was blushing innocently, but walked into the office to let Singh see her. Singh stood and approached Debdita as she stood still in the center of the office. Debdita was wearing a very skimpy outfit that was comprised of a very short micro mini-skirt and low-cut top that barely concealed her large firm breasts.

In fact, she had never worn a swimsuit that was as revealing as this outfit. Debdita felt absolutely naked. To make matters worse, her long legs were emphasized by the five inch heels that she was wearing.

Debdita was so self-conscious about the skimpy outfit that she was wearing that she asked Mr. Singh if he thought it was too small. He laughed a low laugh and said, "Baby, if you don't clear 1000/- tonight wearing that outfit, it's cause you don't want to work."

Despite her shyness, Debdita 's spirits were raised by hearing this from Mr. Singh . She decided that she needed the money too much to allow a tiny outfit to keep her from making money.

The bar was very large and dark. It had filled up very quickly since Debdita started taking orders from the male patrons. Most of them were very well dressed businessmen and tipped her nicely for the service. Debdita was still very aware of the tiny outfit that she wore and how the panties barely covered her rounded butt. Walking between the close tables with a drink tray in her hands exposed her to some fairly hazardous moments. Most times as she walked by the tables, she would feel a man's hand reach up her tiny skirt and pinch her bottom.

At one point in the middle of the shift, Debdita was forced to bend over and place drinks at the very far side of a table. As she did so, someone actually put his hand between her legs at the juncture of her thighs and felt her pussy. This nearly made her jump and spill the drinks. As mad as she was about this happening, by the time she turned around it was impossible to see who had done it and only saw the four men sitting at the table laughing at her. Debdita steamed privately about this outrageous act.

Debdita found Mili and began to complain. "Mili , every time I carry drinks in my hand, some guy tries to feel me up. I can't stand that! It's really making me mad."

Mili looked at Debdita and laughed. "Debdita , how much have you made tonight, so far?" Debdita replied, "About 300/-."

"And the night's not even half over yet," Mili said. "Do you know of anywhere else that you can make that kind of money in this amount of time?"

Debdita had to answer, "No."

"So don't sweat it, sweetheart! What do you care if some guy feels you up and then tips you a twenty dollar bill. Haven't you ever given a guy a thrill by letting him cop a feel? What does it hurt?"

"Well, I don't think it's right and I don't like it one bit," Debdita replied. "I hope they stop it."

Rishi Singh scanned the busy bar. He was really making some money tonight, he knew. As he sat at his usually seat, he saw one of his best customers walking back to the V.I.P. section with a beautiful dancer that he had hired a couple of weeks before. The young woman knew how to make money, he thought to himself.

After several minutes, Singh looked for a waitress to deliver a gift to his customer. Debdita walked by him and he motioned her over.

"Do you know where the V.I.P. section is?" he asked. She nodded that she did. "Then take a bottle of champagne and two glasses to one of my best customers. He's back there with a dancer."

After Debdita got the champagne from the bar, she approached the V.I.P. section. She had not yet been in it, but noticed a bouncer guarding the door into the area. As she walked up to him, he knocked on the door. Then, he opened it for Debdita and pointed to a curtained doorway. The door opened to a long hallway which she entered.

There were apparently several rooms directly off of the hall which had only a curtain separating them from the hall. Debdita walked slowly to the opening and brushed the curtain aside and entered the dimly lit room. What she saw stunned her even further!

On a bed, a man was stretched out nude, humping one of the beautiful young dancers Debdita had just seen on stage. The young redheaded dancer was under the man, her legs jack-knifed tightly against her breasts as he pounded into her pussy. The young girl's hands were splayed across the man's upper back and her feet were straight up in the air as he rode her like an animal. The man's face was buried in the dancer's neck and he seem oblivious to Debdita 's presence.

The two nude bodies smacked loudly together as the man pounded his raging cock into the young woman. The man was fucking the dancer in a steady rhythm, his cock seemingly driving deeper and deeper into the young woman's pussy with every stroke! The woman's shapely buttocks were off of the bed grinding back at the stiff penis.

Debdita had never witnessed such a scene! She stood there watching the fucking as if it was on a television screen. Watching the redhead get banged, even for just a few seconds, repulsed Debdita but she could not force herself to leave or even to turn away. A cold shiver covered Debdita 's sensitive skin and caused Debdita 's nipples to harden and her pussy to moisten inexplicably!

The girl's mouth was agape and she grunted with each of the man's thrusts, but her eyes were open and clear and took in Debdita 's intrusion. One of her slender hands left the man's back and she pointed to a table for Debdita to put the champagne. All of this was done while she continued to grind and grunt under the man. She quickly replaced the hand on the man's buttock and begin to chant.

"Baby, cum inside me! Cum inside me! Fuck me deep, daddy! Oh, it feels so good!"

Debdita was too transfixed to move. Her gaze was on the beautiful young redhead, her long legs spread wide, her breasts jiggling, while taking the man's thrusts and returning them vigorously with pumping from her own hips! Debdita 's own long legs felt rubbery and weak in watching this lascivious exhibition! There was a strange, aching hunger between her thighs that Debdita had never felt before that spread to her swollen breasts.

Only when the girl made a face about being watched did Debdita come to. She hurriedly turned, put the tray on the table and walked out of the room.

As she walked down the dimly lit hallway marking the V.I.P. section, she became of other curtained rooms that she had not noticed upon entering. Within these rooms she saw the indistinct figures of couples in lewd embraces, indistinct yet evident from their writhing motions that they were engaged in acts of sexual intercourse. At the doorway to several rooms, Debdita paused, not knowing why, and peeked beyond the curtain. Each time her gaze was rewarded with the view of a dancer being fucked by one of the patrons. By now, Debdita 's nipples were like a hardened rubber beneath her bra and her pussy threatened to soak her panties. Her body demanded her attention but she was afraid to even touch her own neck! Debdita 's face flushed red with shame and embarrassment and curiosity but she finally regained her bearings and her beautiful legs carried her quickly from the section.

Several minutes later, Debdita saw the man leaving the V.I.P. section, and later saw the girl back in the bar area. The redhead noticed Debdita and walked over to her. Debdita apprehensively watched the girl approach. The dancers all walked around with nothing but a t-back and flimsy bra on. They seemed perfectly comfortable in this state of near nudity.

"You seem to have gotten an eyeful," the girl began. She was agitated, but apparently not ashamed of what she had been caught doing by Debdita . "Next time try to give me some privacy!"

Reactions: netsunil

hira

Humaira Khan
Debdita blushed. "I'm very sorry," she replied. "I just wasn't ready for that. This is my first night working. I'm really sorry."

The dancer could see the real hurt in Debdita 's face. The young girl smiled. "It's okay, I guess. I guess I was so close to getting him off that I thought he would be distracted and take another ten minutes to cum."

She reached over to Debdita and gave her a hug. "I'm sorry to be so mean on your first day. You'll learn, though, when you're the one laying on your back in the VIP staring at the ceiling with some guy on top of you giving it to you hard that you don't need him to be distracted." The dancer laughed at her own wit.

Debdita blushed. "I can't imagine..." she said before she stopped her sentence mid-thought. She was about to say, "I can't imagine ever doing something like that!"

The dancer mistook how Debdita was going to finish her sentence. "You're right! It's hard to imagine having a guy so close to cumming and having to start all over!" The dancer leaned in and kissed Debdita on the cheek. "You're nice! Well, don't worry, he came for me right after you left!" As the dancer walked away, Debdita thought to herself that it was odd that the girl assumed Debdita would ever do anything like that.

**** To Debdita 's dismay, the men at the bar got rowdier and more aggressive as the night wore on. The young black e was also getting tired from the long night of serving the men. Near the end of the night, Debdita was serving drinks in the very back corner of the lounge. It was darker even than most of the other spots in the bar and filled with men who had been back there for several hours. It was clear to Debdita that most of the men were intoxicated. This added to their aggressiveness towards her as she served them another round.

As she stood there placing drinks on the table, one of the men reached out to her nearly naked buttock and brazenly fondled her ass. She turned and looked at him. Instead of pulling his hand away, however, he simply asked, "Would you like to fuck tonight, baby?"

Instinctively, Debdita slapped the man's face.

She knew immediately that she had done something very wrong, when the whole table fell silent.

The man's face betrayed barely-controlled rage as he looked at her and said, "Get Rishi Singh over here right now. You ain't going to work anywhere in this town after tonight."

Debdita stood in Singh 's office listening to him angrily yell at her. "What the fuck were you thinking when you slapped one of my best customers? What the fuck were you thinking? Do you know anything about him? What the fuck am I supposed to do?" he yelled.

"I'm sorry," Debdita whispered. "He touched me!"

Singh looked at the cowering lady . "Mr. Roy could as soon slit your throat if he wanted to! Now, you stupid bitch, give me all the fucking money that you've made."

Debdita hesitated.

"Goddammit, you heard me. Give it all to me."

Debdita slowly handed him the 400/- that she had earned which was going to pay part of her rent.

Singh took the money and began to talk. "Listen to me you stupid cunt. If you have any hope of staying on here and earning this kinda money you better apologize to him and hope he agrees that I ought to let you continue to work here. I'm gonna send in here and if he don't come out sayin' you need to stay, your ass is outta here. Understood?" Debdita nodded.

Singh pressed on the intercom button and told a waitress to bring to tell the man to come into his office to talk about the incident. His anger was palpable and Debdita did not know how what she had done could have anger him so much. Still it made her very afraid that he reacted like this.

Singh walked up to the beautiful young housewife and roughly grabbed her by the chin. "You better not fuck this up. Do you understand me, bitch? can kill you quicker than ..." Singh 's voice trailed off and he had the look on his face that he had probably said too much.

Debdita was terrified when she saw Singh 's demeanor. Who was this man that she had slapped, she wondered? Tears began to trickle down her cheeks. She could barely talk, but managed to softly say, "I understand."

With that Singh left the office.

Debdita tried to compose herself in the few minutes that she was left alone. She was very afraid of Singh and but was also very concerned about the money she had earned. She needed it back desperately and needed to be able to keep her job. Still, it was hard for her mind to focus given the fear that Singh had put into her about the man.

Roy entered the office looking in a black mood. He was a man in his mid-forties, built strongly, but shorter than Debdita . He had thick, slicked-back black hair, the thick shoulders and chest of a bull and the air of a man who knew his importance. This all made him physically menacing in Debdita 's eyes. He wore an expensive black suit with an open shirt beneath it.

He strode towards Debdita and stopped several feet from her. His face was flushed with intoxication and his words were slightly slurred. "I oughta teach you a lesson, bitch, that you'd never forget."

Debdita shivered and cowered slightly as she saw his clenched fist. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I don't know why I did what I did. Please, understand. I never have had strangers touch me like tonight. I didn't know what I was doing."

clenched his jaw tightly as if pondering what she had said.

"So, you never been touched by a stranger that way, huh?"

Debdita felt her long legs trembling under her. Never in her life had she been so afraid! She believed that would want to humiliate her, so she was now prepared for him to touch her through her cocktail waitress' outfit.

She didn't have to wait long for her fears to be realized. walked up to her and stood face to face with her. She could smell the strong odor of alcohol on the intoxicated man's breath. He was menacing in a way that she had never experienced.

Suddenly she felt his hand slide between her thighs. His dark eyes stared into her blue ones. He knew that she was afraid. As his hand squeezed the soft flesh of her inner thigh at the juncture with her soft mound, Debdita stood very still. His hand moved up her stocking encased inner thighs, rubbing them as if he owned her body.

"So, you ain't never been touched by a stranger, huh," asked angrily. "Well, maybe you can get used to it. Ya want to walk away from here tonight?"

She could not bring herself to answer. Was he threatening to injure her?

His thick hands roamed Debdita 's lower body, eventually grabbing her buttocks with both hands and pulling her against him. The innocent black e felt his long, hard manhood against her thigh!

"You mind me touching you now?" he asked mockingly. His eyes stared a hole in the terrified young woman. "Well?" he demanded!

"N...no," was all that the woman could stammer in response.

"Good!" he growled, "cause I was going to anyway."

His hands pulled the bottom of the blouse from the top of her tiny skirt. "Unbutton this fucking shirt," he demanded.

Debdita hesitated but the look on his face made her force her trembling fingers to the buttons. Soon she was standing before him with the blouse completely open. Her large breasts were barely encased in the low-cut bra that she wore.

Seeing the clasp between the cups, undid it and the bra fell uselessly to Debdita 's sides.

"No!" she protested weakly, but she did not resist the man.

Her magnificent breasts were now exposed for this man. Her pink nipples capped her breasts beautifully! His hands went immediately to the sensitive flesh and began to roughly tweak and tug at her nipples. To her shame, they responded by getting rubbery and erect!

"Ya need this job, bitch?" he then asked.

"Ye.. Yes," Debdita stuttered unthinkingly. The young woman was too afraid to run!

She felt one of his hands move up under the hem of her outfit and feel for the waistband of her pantyhose. Before she could react, 's hand was under the waistband of her pantyhose and beneath the top of her panties. His other hand continued to maul at her breasts.

Debdita 's eyes widened as she realized that the palm of his hand touch her sensitive skin. reached deeper into her panties and rubbed her lower abdomen, cupping the soft pubic hair of her trimmed pussy as his finger searched for the entrance to her love hole.

Debdita nearly lost her balance but reached around her with his other hand and held her steady. His finger had already found its destination. She felt her vaginal lips being parted by the man's finger. Debdita inhaled deeply as his finger pushed into her pussy and began to gently frig the young woman. His head dropped to a breast and he sucked hard on her womanly flesh.

"Unnggg. Unnggg." Debdita moaned.

The young woman's eyes were closed and her mouth was slightly open as she stood there being finger-fucked by this man. Despite not having had sex in weeks, Debdita couldn't understand why it was that her body was betraying her, but she vaguely realized that her pussy was moistening very quickly. Her young hips had begun to push forward slightly to meet the thrusting finger. She was embarrassed to think how good the finger-fucking felt and how she knew that her pussy juices were drenching the man's finger.

"Baby, maybe you need to be touched more often. You're dripping wet!"

Debdita felt light headed. "No, please don't do this to me!" she begged.

didn't hear a word she said. The burly man began to try to insert a second finger into her vagina.

"Ohhhh. Ohhhh," Debdita moaned in humiliation. But her thighs involuntarily began to spread slightly to accommodate the extra digit being inserted into her pussy.

It was at this point that Debdita began to realize that 's other hand was working her pantyhose and panties down her hips and to the middle of her upper thighs. She tried to back away from the man, but almost immediately felt the desk touch the back of her now naked thighs. She was now pinned between the desk and the man who was still pulling down her pantyhose and panties. Debdita tried to break the mental hold that the man's fingers had on her, but it was no use. She had never felt so hot!

turned Debdita away from him and now reached around her body to continue to finger-fuck her. The fingering had gone from fairly gentle to vigorous and nearly harsh, but he felt her pussy bathe his fingers and knew something that she didn't know -- this was one horny bitch!

The frazzled woman stood there facing away from , her firm, swollen breasts dangling erotically from her chest, her tiny skirt around her knees, and falling to her feet.

Still, he didn't want her to see him taking his pants off. He thought to himself that she may really fight intercourse if she saw it coming.

Debdita was now leaned against the desk and she felt him push her upper body down onto the desk top. Her shapely ass was naked to the world and her panties hung loosely around one ankle on the floor. The man's body pushed its way between her legs, spreading her thighs. Her upper body was flat against the desk, her tits mashed flat against the cool surface of the desk!

Debdita 's mind raced! In any other circumstance her mind would have known what was coming, but in the midst of her fear, even with her naked ass up in the air, she did not realize what was about to happen to her.

It was only then that Debdita felt working his hand at his belt and realized that he was pulling down his pants. Her eyes opened widely in fear!

Suddenly she felt the hardness of his thick tool plop down against her ass cheeks.

"He's going to fuck me," she thought.

"Noooo, please, nooooooo!" she cried.

But 's lust filled mind didn't hear the pitiful cries from the shapely, half-naked woman before him.

Instead, he only saw her beautiful naked ass and his hard cock laying stiff against it. He held her upper body down against the desk as he moved his hips far enough back to be able to direct the purplish thick head of his tool into the moaning woman. He had continued to finger-fuck her just to keep her pussy wet, but now he needed to withdraw his fingers and get his cock into her. He did so almost simultaneously and continued to use his fingers to grind against her clitoris.

Debdita moaned as she felt the man's cock slide deep into her wet pussy. He held it there momentarily, allowing her body to adjust to the thick tool and then began to fuck her steadily from behind.

"Aaaaaaarrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhhhhh! Nooooooooo," she cried as she felt his big dick slide into her love passage!

"Noooooooo! Pleeeeeease!" she begged pitifully to no avail as he began to fuck her.

There was no gentleness from the man as he fucked her. Debdita felt and heard the slapping sound of his hips meeting her buttocks from behind as he thrust into her. She felt the roughness of his hairy belly against the smooth flesh of her bottom. But try as she may, she realized that she was spreading her legs. It seemed to her that she was only doing this to keep it from hurting but her mind shamefully told her that she should be fighting!

"Nooooo!" she continued to protest although her pussy was steaming hot and juicy.

Within seconds of this fucking, Debdita found herself pressing backward to meet his thrusts. Soon his forceful thrusts were slamming his stomach against her ass so hard that Debdita had to reach across the desk and hold on to the other side to keep from losing her balance.

was breathing hard now, and Debdita realized that the fucking was becoming more frenzied by him. He now had both hands on her hips which he held onto tightly as he thrust his big tool into the helpless young woman's pussy.

Debdita couldn't control herself either anymore. As much as she wanted to not give in to the fucking that was giving her, she began to completely lose control.

Debdita pushed her naked ass against him. "Oh," she chanted. "Ah! Ah! Ah! Please, no more!" But her demeanor told another story!

She was nearly incoherent. But she realized that her own climax was approaching.

"Ohhhhhh. Ohhhhh, Ohhhh, yes," she cried as her climax exploded within her. "Oh, god! Aiiiiiieeeeeeeee, I'm cuuuuummming!" she nearly screamed!

slapped her beautiful buttock with his open hand.

"Thwack!" The sound of the slap was very loud.

"Shut-up, bitch. You want the whole bar to know you're being fucked?"

He laughed as Debdita flinched at the slap and her moan became low and soft. Her firm ass cheek reddened in the form of his hand.

"Ahhhhhhhh," she moaned softly. "Ahhhhhhhhhh!"

With that, she felt 's body stiffen.

"Fuck!" he yelled. "Fuuuuuuuuuuuccccckkkkkkkk!"

With that, the first of his thick gobs of spunk spurt from the swollen head of his cock and flooded her love hole. She continued to push her shapely ass back against the man's thighs as he worked and fucked into her and drained his seed into her grasping pussy.

Debdita lay on the desk for a few moments before she began to realize the magnitude of what she had done. The man's penis was still deeply within her cunt.

"Oh my god," she thought. "What have I done? What have I done!"

She had never engaged in anything so promiscuous and couldn't understand what could have possessed her to allow him to fuck her. And for her to enjoy it like she had was simply not conceivable to the innocent young housewife.

As she thought this, 's slowly softening cock was still in her pussy, but she felt him stand behind her and slowly pull his cock from within her. It was pulled out but dripped its hot semen all over her pussy and thighs.

continued to hold her hips in his hands as he tried to balance himself behind her.

Debdita felt him pat her buttock with a hand and then rub both hands against her ass cheeks gently.

As he pulled himself completely out of her, she felt a final, long string of semen drop against the top of her buttocks.

began to pull up his pants.

"Fuck," he said, "you are one tight bitch, ain't you?"

As he did, he touched the young woman's ass one last time and said, "Baby, you're a helluva fuck. Helluva fuck. Let me tell you, you're made for fucking."

Debdita was too embarrassed to turn to look at , but she heard his zipper being pulled up and heard him begin to walk away. She then turned around and reached for the panties and pantyhose which hung limply around her feet and pulled them up over her hips. She gathered her bra and blouse, too.

She shamefully began to adjust her cocktail outfit as walked out of the office. She looked in the mirror to make sure that she looked okay before she walked out of the office. How could she have done this, she wondered.

Her breasts were flushed a deep red as was her neck all the way up to her ears. This was always her tell-tale sign of having climaxed and she tried to wave some air at herself to cool her skin. She knew that was no use.

Debdita 's legs were wobbly as she walked out of the office and went back to work. She looked a bit shell-shocked as walked back into the club.

Rishi Singh smiled as he looked at Debdita through the two-way mirror. He laughed as he watched her facing the mirror from the other room and adjusting her clothing "Sure, baby, make sure no one would ever guess what roy did to you just now," Rishi thought to himself. He turned away and switched off the video monitor into the office. He had recorded the fucking that had just thrown Debdita and had enjoyed it immensely. He knew that Debdita would be a highly sought after piece of ass for his future ventures.

Debdita mind raced as she walked out of the office. Her long, tanned legs trembled as she carried the drinks tray to the bar. She avoided the glances of all of the others in the bar, but still felt their stares. Her big, blue eyes were slightly glazed and her innocent, beautiful face bore the shock of what had just happened to her.

Rishi Singh signaled for the bartender to send Debdita to his table. When Debdita got to his table, Rishi Singh noticed that her lips were parted slightly and that she was breathing nervously. He saw her look at the next table where and his friends sat.

"Baby," Rishi said, "Whatever you and talked about did the job. He wants you to stay."

Debdita didn't react. She wondered whether she wanted to stay. Then Rishi Singh handed her a thick wad of folded money. "Here's your money, doubled."

Debdita was amazed. She thanked him and held the money tightly in her hand.

hira

Humaira Khan
As several days went by, Debdita tried to put the incident out of her mind. She knew that the whole thing had been grossly out of character for her and so she began to rationalize it so that she could live with herself. However, the money was so good at the Tiger Traven on that first weekend night that she knew she could not afford to leave employment there until she had found another job. Every day she looked for work, but there really wasn't much that paid more than minimum wage and she hated to leave a job where she could make cash on a nightly basis especially when on a good night she could earn several hundred dollars.

She began to work steadily there, making sure that she kept her private life separate from the life that she lived while working there. In fact, the only person who she grew to like from the club was Mili , the waitress that she had first met there.

However, the next couple of nights were really very slow. Not unusual for a Monday and Tuesday, she was assured by Mili , but she didn't really make any money and she worried about her rent and other expenses. Debdita successfully avoided her landlord, Mr. Sid , both days but knew that he was looking for her for the rent. It was late Wednesday afternoon that her luck ran out. Debdita had just dropped Putul off at the babysitters for the night and was going back to her apartment to get ready for work. As she fumbled at the door for her keys, Sid turned the corner in a huff.

"Hey!" he yelled rudely at her.

Debdita looked up at the man and despite her disappointment at being caught, tried to put on a good front. She smiled at the repulsive man.

"Hello, Mr. Sid ," she said as she opened the door. "How are you?"

"I'd be a lot better if you tell me that you have your rent," he replied sarcastically.

Debdita watched as the fat man waddled to her door. He was sweating profusely and his gray t-shirt was wet around the neck and underarms with his perspiration. He had a rag in his hand that he wiped his dark face with.

"I have most of it," she lied. "Let me get it for you. I'll be right back."

With that, the shapely mother tried to slip into her apartment and close the door but Sid caught it with his hand and followed her in.

"Most of it?" he scoffed argumentatively.

"Well," she replied now being more honest, "half of it." Instinctively, she flashed him a beautiful smile that had helped her out of problems her whole life.

Sid watched as the young woman turned and walked towards her bedroom. Her yoga shorts looked like they had been spray painted on her perfectly rounded buttocks and her thin work-out shirt barely covered her large breasts. Her shapely thighs and calves were nude to the little white sneakers on her feet. Her thick black hair was in a pony tail coming out of the back of her cute running cap.

Debdita returned with an envelope full of cash. The naïve young woman pulled out the money and carefully began counting out hundreds.

"One, two, three, four, five," she said before replacing the couple of remaining twenties in the envelope. She proudly handed him the crisp five hundred dollar bills.

Sid took the money and put it in his pocket.

"That's almost half of it," he said. "What about what's left in there," he asked, nodding at the envelope.

"Well," she said hesitantly, "I need a little for other things. It's only forty dollars. I know I only gave you half. I'll have the rest by this weekend."

Sid eyed the woman standing before him. He wasn't going to let her off the hook that easily!

"How did you come up with five hundred cash?" he asked, letting the word cash linger. "Have you been out selling that hot body of yours?"

Debdita was stunned by the rudeness of his question.

"N..., no! How could you say that? Absolutely not!"

"Don't get so huffy!" he said. "A lot of women do what they have to do in your situation. It's not like you haven't been fucked before. Where are you working?"

Debdita knew that he might be trying to purposefully test her with his rudeness. "That's vulgar!" Her blue eyes were wide with shock. She hesitated answering where she worked but he waited silently. Almost in shame, she answered, "The Tiger Traven ."

"Topless dancing! Well, you use what you got, baby, and smokin' looks is all you got. With them tits, you should make a mint!"

"Does your wife know you treat tenants like this?" Debdita asked trying to call the man on his behavior. "I am not dancing. I am a waitress!"

"Right," he said, clearing not believing her. "As far as my wife goes, do you mean, does she know that women fuck me to get more time to pay their rent?" he asked. "She may think I'm crude and an asshole, but she likes the way she eats," he said.

"Please, get out!" Debdita said to the repulsive man. "I'll have you the rest of the rent by the weekend."

"That's not good enough," he said brusquely. He reached into his back pocket and pulled out what appeared to be some legal papers. "Here is the eviction notice. If you don't pay the entire rent, you need to vacate the apartment today."

Debdita looked stricken! Her face nearly turned an ashen white. She couldn't be kicked out! She and Putul had no place to go! Her hands shook slightly as she held the papers.

"Please, Mr. Sid ," she said meekly.

"Doesn't an eviction notice change a woman's tone, my dear? 'Please, Mr. Sid ,'" he mocked her. "If you aren't out today, the police will move your stuff into the alley," he lied.

As Debdita 's mind raced, she realized that he had just about all her money.

"May I have the money back that I gave you? I have to have it if I am moving out."

The look on his face was that of disgust. "Don't be such a stupid cunt! Just start getting your shit out of here!"

Sid turned as if to walk out the door. But before he took three steps, he heard the words that many a desperate woman had said to him before.

"Wait!" Debdita pleaded.

Sid wheeled around. "Wait, what? Just get out of this apartment!"

"We have no place to go. What can we do?" His dark eyes stared lustily into her blue eyes. They were cold and cruel. Debdita felt a shiver run up her spine. As she stood there before him, she had never felt so vulnerable in her life. What would happen to her and her baby?

Debdita hesitated, hating herself for thinking what she thought. When she saw his unfeeling face staring at her, she felt a feeling of utter defeat come over her body!

"W... what can I do?" she asked in abject humiliation.

Sid felt a surge of lust go through him and his cock swelled as it had in the past when a woman faced eviction. He wouldn't waste this chance.

"Get in the bedroom."

Debdita turned and walked into the dark room. Her legs were trembling in fear and shame.

Sid turned on a lamp. His cock was stiff as he looked at the twenty-something year old woman now nearly under his control. Her tight ass looked delectable in the tight black shorts and he thought about having his dick in her pussy. He'd pound a little sense into the beautiful mother, he thought to himself.

Debdita turned and faced her tormentor. Her hands were wrapped in front of the juncture of her lush thighs, nervously fidgeting. Her brain told her to run but she knew that she had nowhere to go.

"If you disobey me, or hesitate, you are out on your ass. Do you understand?"

Debdita nodded. Sid noticed that she nervously bit her lower lip.

"Take your top off."

Almost unconsciously, the beautiful woman shook her head "no." Then two words escaped her lips. "Please, don't," she said softly and looked pleadingly at the man.

Sid was unmoved.

"Please don't make me do this," she implored!

"I'm not making you do anything," he said and acted as if he would turn and walk out. "Get your shit and move out!" The words were almost spit out of his cruel mouth.

The young woman gasped, but with his threat ringing in her ears and her situation desperate, she reached for the bottom of the shirt and pulled it over her head.

Her breasts were now encased only in a thin lacey bra. As she breathed deeply, her tits rose and fell noticeably. She didn't know how she could go through with the man's horrible demands but she didn't know how she could resist.

"There, that wasn't too hard, was it? If you had done that more for your husband, he'd be paying the rent, huh? Now, lose the fucking bra, I want to see your jugs," he said.

Debdita could not believe the man's cruelty! Her trembling hands reached behind herself and found the clasp. Unclasped, the bra fell into her arms. She covered her full breasts with her forearms until he nodded for her to move them.

She let her arms drop and her globes hung naked on her chest. The rigid buds of her nipples pointed proudly up at an angle from her womanly mounds. The large breasts seemed to defy gravity!

Sid whistled low. He liked the light complexion and pink nipples of this bengali woman. "Ay, baby!" he said in open admiration for her womanly flesh! "I thought them tits was man-made! Wasn't I the dick?"

Debdita shivered at the man's words. Her eyes dropped to his jeans and she saw the healthy bulge of his virile cock clearly outlined beneath the cloth.

She stood completely still as he reached for her breasts and weighed them in this hands. They were at least a B-cup he thought to himself and as natural as could be! He stroked them gently in his hands and his thumbs went to her nipples and rubbed them softly creating noticeable goose-bumps on her full tits.

"Now the shorts," he said.

Her breathing quickened noticeably. But, she reached to her waist and began to work the tight material down her rounded hips and smooth, tanned thighs. Her beautiful orbs hung down sensually as she bent at her waist. Her pussy looked small and tight to Sid . He watched her scoot the shorts until they fell around her ankles. Debdita kicked off her sneakers, one at a time, and was soon completely nude except for the golden anklet on her left leg , that shone in the light. She had the glazed look of defeat and the hopeless acceptance of her position.

Not wanting to waste a moment, Sid told her to get on the bed.

She obeyed.

Stepping backward, Debdita felt the mattress against the backs of her naked thighs. With obvious trepidation, the young woman first sat her rounded bottom on the bed and then scooted herself back against the headboard. She drew her long legs up to her body, revealing a sexy expanse of naked thigh. How could she be going through with this, she wondered?

Debdita could not believe what was happening! Her breathing was shallow and she felt light-headed as she watched Sid undressing. It only took seconds and his fat body was stripped nude.

Beneath his clothing, his flesh was a pasty white that contrasted with his dark arms, neck and face. His belly hung over in an obscene fold and his erect manhood seemed partially hidden by the fat but it's purplish head extending out menacingly.

Debdita 's bed creaked and groaned when he climbed on it and scrambled next to her when she moved to the middle of her marriage bed. He firmly pulled on her body until Debdita lay on her flat on her back. Sid 's thick lips went straight to one of her nipples and he sucked like a baby on the tit. Debdita closed her eyes as if to block the image and sensation of her breasts being sucked by the repulsive man. Her brain reeled when the man's lips curled around her soft mound and sucked on her pink nipple, bringing the little bud to life.

Debdita gasped out loud! This was too awful!

"Please, Mr. Sid ! Uuggghhh! Please ... Mr. Sid , not like this! Aaaggghh!"

Her words of protest were useless! She inhaled deeply when he sucked on her nipple. Her nipples had always been extremely sensitive. But her mind immediately went to the scent of the large man. It was not overpowering, but certainly the smell, she imagined, of a working man, not a high class man. She crinkled her little nose.

Her nipple responded to the wet sucking, working itself erect and looking like a pencil eraser. Debdita now moaned and her thighs scissored involuntarily with the unexpected sexual electricity surging through her young body. She pleaded with him when she felt his fingers dig cruelly into the juncture of her lush thighs.

hira

Humaira Khan
The big man was partially on her, pinning her to the bed. Even with him only with his chest on her body, she felt uncomfortably weighted down. She had never been with a man who was even close to being overweight, and Sid was grossly so. Then one of his thick thighs moved between her soft legs, spreading them erotically for him and his hand went to her glistening slit probing against her moist vaginal lips until the wet flanges parted and his long finger thrust deeply into her warm furrow.

Sid moved his head up to her gorgeous face to kiss her but she turned away from him. This stoked an inner anger at the young woman. He vowed that he would fuck her long and hard!

He wiggled his finger back and forth in her love hole as her rounded buttocks retreated into the soft bed away from his touch. She arched her back and tried to mover her hips down and away from the man's invading finger. But she could only push her ass back so far before she could go no further. His long finger followed her hips and continued to stroke the silky smooth insides of her rapidly moistening vagina.

The overweight landlord was looking to garner all the pleasure he could from this gorgeous woman. His luck had given her to him and he wanted to play it out for all it was worth. His finger pushed deep inside her vagina. Her pussy was only moist. He wanted her soaking wet. He inserted a second finger into her pussy and began to caress the walls of her vagina. He felt her squirm beneath him.

Debdita was repulsed by his touch but she didn't know what to do and just wanted it over with as soon as possible.

As Sid groped the beautiful body, the front door to the apartment slammed shut. A woman's angry voice spoke in punjabi. Sid looked up and Debdita 's head raised from the bed in fear. It was Sid 's wife!

Debdita screamed a very surprised, high-pitched shriek.

She frantically tried to struggle away from the fat man, but he pinned her nude body beneath him. Her naked legs flailed and her arms tried to push the man off of her, but to no avail. His weight and strength made it very easy for him to keep her where she was.

Debdita looked aghast. Here she was completely nude with the woman's husband! Her upper body raised slightly and her free hand went to one of her exposed breasts to cover her nipple. Her free leg bend at the knee and she tried to push herself up off the bed. Her mouth was open in fear and her eyes were as wide as could be. Despite her instinctive acts of self-protection, the big man kept her pinned to the mattress.

The landlord looked towards his wife angrily but without any fear. If Debdita had been calmer, she would have presumed that he had been caught in just this situation several times before.

The stout older woman that Debdita had seen around the complex before yelled angrily in punjabi and waved her arms as she looked at the two in bed. Debdita could not get up because of Sid laying on top of her but she weakly continued to struggle in vain in an attempt to get out from beneath him. She finally reconciled to not being able to get up and lay under the man breathing heavily from her exertions.

Sid let out a string of angry words that the woman could not understand but stopped his wife in her tracks. They argued heatedly for what seemed like a long time with Debdita trying to extricate herself from under him but with no success. She wondered what type of common slut she must look like to the woman. A beautiful young lady getting ready to have sex with her landlord! What kind of woman would let a man stick his penis in her pussy and fuck her just because she needed his help? Most women would revolt at spreading their legs for a man like this, and Debdita was ashamed that she had not refused! She wanted to explain to the woman that she had been forced into this position! She did not do this willingly with her husband!

"Mr. Sid ," Debdita said. She realized that her voice sounded girlish and stupid. She didn't say anything else.

The fat man turned to her and said, almost solicitously, "don't worry about nothing."

Sid was completely nude, too, of course, and his thick thigh lay across one of Debdita 's legs. His huge buttocks faced his wife. His arm and torso also were on top of the beautiful woman. Debdita felt his hand gripping her arm tightly but she realized that he probably was not even aware of this. His attention and anger were directed towards his intruding wife but he was holding her down very effectively! She also felt his nearly erect manhood against her soft hip. She looked down at the stiff organ. The nearly stiff penis was not too long but looked unnaturally thick. The knob at its tip, with the thin slit, looked menacing and Debdita realized that thick gobs of semen would be spurting from it into her vagina very soon.

His wife's face was contorted with anger at finding her husband in bed with this bengali woman, and Debdita knew that she probably thought that Debdita was doing this willingly.

She started to say something in her defense but Sid told her to shut up this time.

He looked at his homely wife and spoke to her in Punjabi. "You want to know what is going on?" he asked, mocking the older woman.

"Silence," he said in Punjabi, pointing to a chair. "Sit down on that chair. This lady is asking me for more time to pay rent! I'm deciding if I give her more time. If her pussy is tight and she fucks me good, then I'll give her time. Right?" He looked at Debdita as if he was asking a serious question.

His wife looked at him in fear and anger, but she sat down. If the look on her face could have killed, Debdita knew that she and the landlord would be dead. But the man obviously had some strange control over her.

"Now watch, dear!" he said to his wife. He tugged at his semi-rigid cock several times until it was almost stiff. Then he rolled over onto Debdita . Her tanned legs spread involuntarily beneath his weight and her thighs were spread lewdly beneath the man.

"Ugggggggghhhhhhh," she moaned under his crushing weight.

But she felt the rubbery tip of his thick cock push first against her inner thigh and then the opening to her vagina.

"Put me in your pussy, Mrs. dutta," he whispered.

Debdita tried to shift under his weight. As grotesque as he was, she had no choice. Reaching between them, she found his heavy testicles first. She slid her hand up his cock and felt it surge with her warm touch. Innocently holding his manhood between her thumb and forefinger, she directed its thick, rubbery tip to the tight opening to her slit. The head of his cock felt much like a mushroom. She held still as his stiff penis pushed roughly into her pussy.

Debdita mewled with shame as she felt his erect tool slide between her vaginal lips. How could she let him do this?

"Uggghhh!"

The muscles in her legs twitched as his large body spread them wide. But then a short cry of pain from the young housewife let the man's wife know that he had penetrated her pussy.

Sid snorted at her discomfort, but her cunt was tight, virginal almost, and his throbbing penis only managed to push into the young bong lady when he drove it in and out of her tight, restricting passage between her spread thighs with several savage thrusts!

Debdita 's pussy was still not moist enough to comfortably take the man's thick meat but was spread wide anyway by his assaultive tool. She tried to spread her thighs farther to let his frenzied lust have its way but she was spread as far a possible as it was!

"Ooohhhhhh!" She could only accommodate the man's fat body by drawing her legs up towards her. Her knees were now at his sides. He was now in to the hilt and he paused to watch Debdita 's beautiful face contort beneath him. He always enjoyed watching a woman's face when she was first impaled with his very thick tool.

Sid 's wife snarled out loud as she watched her husband's thick, pale legs and wide ass cheeks on top of the young woman beginning to very deliberately and slowly start pumping his thick cock in and out of Debdita . He pushed and pulled his big cock from her pussy several times. Her love-hole was very tight! The glide in and out of her passage began to bring her intense excitement.

Debdita hated herself for this, but she told herself that she was only a woman, not a machine. Her body had been deprived of sexual intercourse and now it was yielding to the man's thick cock! She felt herself giving up just a little to the intense sexual pleasure that she had been deprived of for so long.

As Sid fucked Debdita , he raised his torso and saw that her eyes were shut tight as she lay beneath him. He didn't realize that she was fighting the sexual build-up within her lush, naked body.

The sleazy landlord gripped her wrists and pushed her arms wide, splaying her out under him. Her large breasts were unbelievably juicy, delectable female flesh! They looked to have come straight from a magazine! While they spread slightly on her chest, they were still firm enough that they proudly pointed to the ceiling, her pink areolas subtly becoming stiffer and stiffer. With each cock stroke, they shook slightly!

But for some strange reason, her eyes being shut tight irritated the man. The look on his face darkened.

"What, you slut," he asked. "Don't think you can look at me while I fuck you? You think your pussy is made of gold?" His hard pole ground into her vagina in slow stroke after slow stroke. "I've got news for you -- this brown cock is going to shoot its punjabi sperm deep inside you!"

Debdita was so appalled at what was happening to her that she didn't really register his degrading words. All that she knew was that she was pinned, spread eagle, beneath the grotesque man and she could feel him working his large, stiff penis in and out of her pussy!

Sid let go of one of her wrists and put his hand beneath her head. He grabbed her hair and held it tightly in his hand.

"Take a look at my ugly wife, you bitch!" he said in a whisper in her ear. He shook Debdita 's head as if to awaken her.

She opened her eyes when he did. She gasped.

"Take a look at this bitch I have to fuck every night!" he whispered again in a strong punjabi accent. "Do you think I like your pussy a little better?" he chuckled softly.

Debdita looked at the dark skinned woman sitting in the corner. All that Debdita was cognizant of was the slow, relentless stroking motions that Sid was laying on her pussy with his stiff cock. She moved her deep blue eyes to look between their lewdly joined bodies. The brown cock was shiny with her vaginal juices!

The slow, in and out action of his manhood moistened her love-hole and made her nipples stiffen involuntarily. She bit her lower lip to try to keep her mind off of the effects of the slow screwing on her body, but she was only human, and the fucking was having an effect on her, especially when his thick manhood stroked up against her clitoris! This was driving her insane!

The shamed young woman wished she would pass out, but instead her eyes focused on Sid 's wife staring angrily at her. Debdita knew that Sid was humiliating both of them. "She's watching her husband have sex with me," Debdita thought. "How can she do that?"

Her landlord tweaked one of Debdita 's nipples! It was hard and rubbery already, but the soft pinch caused it to crinkle and sent a jolt of sexual electricity from Debdita 's fleshy breast straight to her pussy. Her vagina juiced noticeably!

"Ahhhh!" she mewled involuntarily and her hips pumped at the man. That felt so good! Her back arched involuntarily as if she pushed her titties towards the man.

She turned away from the woman and looked up at the man who was fucking her. It was surrealistic! The big cock ground into her pussy. It stuffed her deeply and fully. His face hovered close to hers and she could see the ceiling above him and both her knees and feet in the air separated by his large body! Her body felt completely impaled by the large man's cock. It seemed to drive deeper and deeper into her with each slow thrust, opening the young woman's pussy up further and further. The feeling was intense!

"Ooooohh!" she cooed before she stifled the sound.

Debdita tried to not give in to the powerful arousal that she was beginning to feel. Sid saw the gorgeous lady drop her head onto the bed, eyes closed, and her sensuous mouth now hanging open and sucking in air. He knew that his slow fucking was bringing her intense pleasure whether she wanted to admit it or not. If he could just keep from cumming too soon, he thought... but her fucking pussy was so tight! If he wasn't careful, he would shoot his wad very soon.

Sid fought off a tremendous desire to cum, but he knew the pressure in his bloated balls was getting out of control! He was just too excited about having his cock in this gorgeous lady’s pussy.

Quickly, Sid decided to roll over so he might not blow his seed so quickly. He grabbed her buttocks with both hands and expertly held on to her as he rolled onto his back. His hard cock barely missed a stroke. He continued to fuck Debdita but he realized that she was just laying on top of him accepting the fucking but not really fucking him back. He didn't know just how hard she was fighting the fucking!

Sid let go of her ass cheeks and his hands went down to the backs of her knees and spread her legs around his pudgy legs which he had extended straight out from his body. Her knees were now on the mattress around his torso and his cock was pistoning in and out of her tight vagina from below her. She was squealing softly with each pounding entry into her tight passage.

Once Debdita 's long, tanned legs were spread around him, he pushed her shoulders up and away from him so that she had to brace herself with her hands. Her delectable tits hung proudly above him, the pink nipples looking like ripe fruit ready to be picked. As they swayed provocatively, Sid grabbed them and pinched them hard!

Debdita cried out!

"Owwww!" Her eyes opened suddenly and she looked at Sid . She heard a wicked laugh from his wife at her pain!

"You need to move your ass, bitch! You're asking me for a favor, right? I don't want to fuck no dead-ass pussy!"

He smiled when Debdita immediately lowered her torso, put her face on his shoulder, and began to thrust her ass up and down and stroke his hard cock with her pussy. It was clear that she had a wonderfully taut ass and he was in ecstasy resting his hands on her baby-soft ass cheeks and feeling her stroke the length of his rock-hard penis. Just a little pain got her to work! Whether she knew it or not, she could really fuck!

"That's better," he groaned in pleasure. "Work that little ass on my dick."

Debdita groaned in a mixture of shame and sexual gratification, "Ugh!" "Ugh!" "Ugh!" "Ugh!" "Ugh!" She energetically bobbed her ass on his cock. Her pussy was soaked now and slid easily on his stiff pole.

Sid reached around her slender waist and held her tight. Gradually he eased down to her ass cheeks and gloried, once again, in the feeling of her pumping her pussy up and down his manhood. She was working it now with a passion. He held her rounded ass lightly and felt the rise and fall of her naked buttocks on his engorged cock as she satisfied the lustful desires of her landlord.

Out of the corner of his eye, Sid saw his swarthy wife approach. He gave a reproachful look but she continued on. She took a hard swing with her open hand at the beautiful woman's perky ass.

"Thwack!"

The sound reverberated throughout the room when her open hand struck Debdita 's tanned ass!

"Randi!" she yelled at Debdita , calling the innocent housewife a prostitute.

"Oooooowwwww!" Debdita cried but could not react quickly enough to stop the angry woman from applying another well directed slap to her ass!

"Thwack!" it sounded again!

"Ow! No!" she yelled but Sid had her held down with both hands.

Sid angrily spoke to his wife, who stopped her slapping of Debdita 's naked buttocks. Debdita looked at the disgusting dark man beneath her. His eyes were full of lust but he managed to speak.

"Keep pumping your ass, you fucking whore!" he said to the Debdita.

Debdita couldn't comprehend how abusive he was but she knew that she needed to satisfy the carnal cravings of this man so that she and her daughter could stay in the apartment. She listened to his order and rhythmically pumped her pussy up and down his long pole. She was so ashamed of her actions but she had no choice! She hated that her pussy was getting wetter and wetter, and even the spanking seemed to turn her on! As if she half-thought that she deserved the spanking, the woman lay on the man's body and consciously pumped on his long prong!

"Uhhh! Uhhh! Uhhh! Uhhh! Uhhh!" she chanted with each hard thrust audibly proving to him that she was working to please him.

The landlord's hands went up Debdita 's back and while his forearms held her upper back tightly against him, his hands went to the back of her head and pulled her face to his. She tried to turn away but his mouth found her lips and he started to kiss her. Debdita tried to turn away again but he was insistent and she felt his tongue enter her mouth. She found his slimy tongue repulsive but in the back of her mind she knew that she needed to speed his orgasm even if that meant him shooting his thick spunk into her pussy.

Sid 's wife watched her husband's thick cock, now covered with Debdita 's love juices, appearing and then disappearing into the beautiful woman's cunt. The sluicing sound of their sexual intercourse filled the air -- the slapping of their naked bodies and their grunting and groaning as they fucked.

Now, the sound of them kissing infuriated her. However, she was afraid enough of her husband that she didn't want to risk his wrath by interfering with his fucking too much.

The woman sat on the side of the bed and watched Debdita 's pussy stroking her husband's hard penis. She scooted on to the bed and sat on her husband's legs, straddling both his body and sitting atop the back of Debdita 's calves. She placed one of her hands on the small of Debdita 's back and felt the heat and fucking motion of the woman's ass.

Sid saw his wife's movement and saw Debdita 's eyes fly open with the touch. He continued kissing her and holding her down.

Debdita 's knees were on the mattress straddling her landlord's body and her ass was in the air. The wife placed her other hand between Debdita 's spread ass cheeks and began to sensuously stroke Debdita 's pussy lips that surrounded Sid 's cock. Little by little the wife worked up a slather of Debdita 's juices. Having her pussy lips touched also excited the young lady but she was still apprehensive about the woman's intentions.

Her intentions were soon revealed. Her fingers moved up from Debdita 's pussy to between her spread buttocks and Debdita felt them probing the outside of her sphincter! She tried to kick her legs but she was held down both by Sid and his wife who was sitting on the backs of her calves. Debdita was hopelessly exposed and pinned.

Within seconds she felt the length of the woman's finger enter her asshole!

"Uggggghhhhhh!" she moaned. Her asshole was virginal and even the woman's finger was uncomfortable bordering on painful. But she bucked as hard as she could when she felt a second finger begin to push its way into her anus.

"GAAAWWWDDDDD, NO!" she groaned, but she felt it force its way past her tight anal ring and into the smooth anal passage. Debdita lifted her head from Sid 's face and let out a guttural groan. "UUUUUGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH! Not there!" Her cries were loud enough to be heard by her neighbors through the wall but she had no care about that. The feeling of complete discomfort and humiliation and shame was too powerful!

Sid was now close to erupting within her pussy. He began to pump furiously from below and grabbed both of her succulent tits and squeezed them and kneaded them harshly! He pushed them together, put the nipples in his mouth and sucked hard on the rubbery tips!

It was too much for Debdita ! Stuffed in both holes and having her nipples tugged and sucked simply overpowered her senses! When she felt the invading fingers rubbing against the cock in her pussy, she exploded in orgasm!

"Aaaaaaahhhhhhhh! Fuck!" she cried. "Fuuuck!"

Then, "aaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiieeeeeeee," she screamed as her climax cascaded through her young, nubile body! "AAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Fuck me!"

The fingers pulled themselves from her asshole when she was coming and she felt her young pussy grasping at the man's hard pole. She was lost in sexual abandon! She needed to fuck it good! She worked her pussy on the stiff manhood for all she was worth, squeezing every bit of pleasure that she could achieve out of the fucking, pounding the hard cock still imbedded in her vagina!

Gradually her orgasm began to subside and she realized with great shame how she had behaved.

She felt Sid roll his hips and she found herself on her back on the mattress, legs spread, taking the fat man's prick in her pussy. Her sense of shame was profound as he pounded her wet pussy with his cock. He ground his hard penis deep into the young woman, hardly caring about anything other than his impending orgasm. It seemed like forever, but Sid eventually stiffened and then groaned as his screams announced his climax and he began to shoot his thick, hot spunk into her pussy. As he roared, Debdita felt the hot sperm being spurt into her wet pussy. It seemed to last for minutes. Then gradually his quaking subsided and he held onto her naked body as his prick began to soften inside her pussy. She lay perfectly still. After several moments of gathering his senses, he slipped his cock out of her pussy and rolled to her side. Debdita felt filthy but exhausted.

A long string of spunk landed on her inner thigh as she lay spread naked on her bed. She was aware of him gathering up his clothes and dressing while she lay dazed on the bed. Even though her legs were spread and her breasts naked, she didn't move. It was only when she felt Sid 's wife wipe her fingers on her leg that she opened her eyes and saw the shameful evidence of what she had done.

She looked into the eyes of the woman and knew that the woman had a terrible hatred of her.

Sid said, "you just bought yourself a week. I'll be back for more pussy if you ain't got it then."

Debdita collapsed her head back onto the mattress as the two people left her apartment. What had she gotten herself into?

hira

Humaira Khan
The next couple of days passed uneventfully for Debdita . She successfully avoided Mr. Sid , not realizing that he was away for the days that she thought she had avoided him. During these days, her life settled a bit into working and staying home.

On this early afternoon, Putul had been full of energy and Debdita decided to yield to her requests and take her down to the pool. Having gotten Putul into her swimsuit first, the little girl was very excited to get downstairs. Debdita changed into her bikini for the first time since Atul left her. He had encouraged the shy Lady to wear a revealing bikini that he picked out of a Victoria Secret catalog. She looked stunning but was always self-conscious about wearing it, but it was the only swimsuit she owned.

She slipped on the bottom which fit perfectly. It was a dark blue with a cloth triangle in front that was connected to the cloth in the rear by several little metal chains, which exposed her skin beneath. Atul had encouraged her to buy the top a bit tight. She remembered that when she put it on. The two push-up triangles in the front were tied by two very thin strings at her neck and behind her back. As she adyousted the thin triangles over her nipples, she remembered how revealing the top was. It seemed as if acres of flesh were revealed. If Putul was not so insistent, Debdita would not have gone downstairs dressed like this.

She stood in front of the bathroom mirror adyousting the top. Her breasts, large since she was 15, seemed even larger now. She then realized something that had been true about her since she became sexually active and begun taking birth control pills again. It seemed that when she was sexually active that her hormones caused her breasts to get fuller somehow. She had always found that strange, but she knew that the three times in the week or so that she had had sex had probably caused her breasts to get larger. It crossed her mind that the sexual nature of the bar she worked at and her occasionally getting turned on by what she saw, may have contributed as well. Nonetheless, her bikini top looked nearly two sizes too small!

She put on a sheer top that went youst to her hips, quickly grabbed some towels and out they ran.

The sun felt good on Debdita 's skin. Putul played in the kiddie pool as Debdita reclined on a chaise lounge behind her big sunglasses watching her daughter. Having taken off the thin shirt, she was only in her bikini and she felt completely relaxed in the warm sunlight. It was a glorious day.

Debdita would never dream of dozing while her child played near the pool, but she was certainly very, very relaxed. The pool was deserted on this hot day but for them. The hour that they had been at the pool had given her time to think about her situation.

She thought about the strange turn her life had taken as she watched her daughter play. Putul was the most important thing in her life, and she wouldn't let Atul take her away! But she couldn't let her own life slip out of control like it was, either! As she thought, she got a sense of being watched. She looked around but didn't see anyone.

She thought that she must youst be nervous. She shifted slightly on the chaise. As she did, she looked up to the apartment window overlooking the pool. Mr. Sid ' wife was in the window but did not appear to be looking at Debdita . Debdita felt a cold shiver as she tried to watch the ugly woman without turning her head towards her.

Debdita 's eyes followed where the woman seemed to be staring. As she looked towards the end of the pool area, behind a shrub, she saw Sid ' son, who was a yardman staring at Debdita , oblivious to his mother's gaze. Debdita didn't want to panic but the man seemed to be touching his crotch as he watched Debdita !

Her skin crawled. She had seen him often. He was a seemingly harmless man in his early 20s who was overweight and dim-witted. Like his father, he lacked basic hygiene. But as she watched him, she could see some rapid movement in his right shoulder that could only signify him masturbating behind the shrub.

This was appalling. She wanted to scream at him but knew better than to do so. Debdita , as calmly as she could, stood and gathered her things and walked towards Putul , who happened to be in the young man's direction. She tried to stay calm but the man was burning holes in her, watching her approach. Her long shapely legs were completely naked with only the small triangle of cloth covering her pussy.

"Come-on, honey, let's go!" she said sweetly to her child.

Putul reached up to her mother.

Debdita bent to pick her up. Her tits were nearly falling out of her bikini top. She lifted Putul and turned to walk away. As she held Putul , she bent at the knees to pick up her shirt and towels. She knew the man was staring at her tight ass and legs as she began to walk. It ran through her head that her hips seemed to be swaying provocatively as she walked. Would he think that she was a prick-tease? Debdita tried not to wiggle her ass as she moved, but walking quickly required it.

She heard a grunt from the man behind her! Was he close to cumming?

Debdita covered Putul 's ears and quickly walked away!

The exhausted little girl had fallen to sleep on her bed as soon as they got back into the apartment. Debdita was still a bit frazzled from the strange encounter with Mr. Sid 's son but she had calmed down somewhat since getting to the apartment. She poured herself a glass of pinot noir to calm herself.

She was about to go to her bedroom to change out of her bikini when there was a knock on the door.

Debdita feared that it was the Sid 's son from the pool. She walked to the door and looked out the peephole. There was no way she was opening the door for him!

Nearly as bad, it was Sid himself. She was shocked to see him even though it had only been about a week.

"Open the door, girlie," he said with his thick Punjabi accent. "I seen you go in."

Debdita hesitated but he banged louder on the door.

"Okay, okay!" she said and unlocked the door and pulled the chain off. She cracked the door and would have been hit by it opening if she had not moved quickly.

Sid strutted in like a rooster. He looked at Debdita up and down like he owned her and whistled low. He was pretty filthy. Wearing old overalls with an old wife-beaters t-shirt beneath, he had been working hard all day long.

Debdita felt a great sense of dread come over her. She wished that she had had time to change out of her swimsuit, but she had barely had enough time to put Putul down for her nap.

She wasn't ready for what happened next, though. A couple of seconds after Sid walked in, his son walked in looking very embarrassed and ashamed. Debdita had never been this close to the young man and she was surprised at how much bigger he was close up. He was probably only 5'10" or so but he was very wide. His body was overly chunky but not obese. His face was oval and dark with a wispy mustache that was not visible from afar. His lips were thick and moist.

Debdita looked at him with barely concealed contempt. He's a mouth breather, she thought.

He had on a baseball cap with the bill turned to a side and wore the long jean shorts that were typical for young gang-bangers. The shorts were well below his waist and his gut didn't roll over them but was certainly on the verge of doing so.

The young Lady 's attention was drawn to his feet. He was wearing sneakers but they were enormous! Strangely wide and long, they looked like they belonged on a man a foot taller than him.

Mr. Sid saw Debdita staring and laughed. "Size twenty," he said as if to answer her question. Debdita 's eyes were large.

"I was looking for him when you was leaving the pool," Sid explained. "He was supposed to be working! Instead, I find him masturbating behind the bushes!"

"Oh!" Debdita was shocked at Mr. Sid saying this. "There's ... there's no need for him to apologize," she said, anticipating what was about to happen and anxious for them to leave.

"I want him to be a man. Not a ..." Sid couldn't find the word in English. "He nineteen years and don't have no girlfriend."

"Pappa!" the young man said in embarrassment.

"I tell him , 'no, no!'"

"Well everything is fine. Don't worry. He doesn't need to apologize."

Sid looked at his son. "I told you she nice. You like?" he asked the overgrown boy.

The young man nodded shyly.

Debdita now felt a wave of revulsion going through her body. Her long legs began to tremble youst a bit and she felt her heart thumping rapidly as she realized what was going on. He was offering her up sexually.

"No... Mr. Sid ... please... no!" she pleaded softly.

She stepped back a step in fear and revulsion. Surely, he wasn't perverse enough to think that she would have sex with his son! She twisted her hands at her waist.

"Take off jer top, Mrs. Dutta ," Sid said, ignoring her pleas.

She stood there all alone in the world. Putul came to mind. She couldn't stand the thought of giving her up.

"Please, Mr. Sid ... I can't!"

"Don't tell me that shit, Missis Whitey! you like the brown sausage!" he said crudely. "Take it...no...take everything off!" He was getting louder and angry. "I give the tape today!"

Debdita trembled but her hands went to her bikini top. The beautiful woman could not force herself to pull the string loose. I can't do this anymore!

She backed meekly away another couple of steps but she felt completely trapped!

Sid looked livid. His fists were balled and he stepped towards her like he was going to assault her!

"Do you want to lose your baby?" he demanded.

"No... no... you know I don't!" she cried back.

"Then think what you want to do now."

Debdita looked back and forth at the father and son. What can I do, she wondered. The son looked terrified, too, but he stood there stupidly instead of stopping his father.

Sid reached up to her face and touched her jaw with one hand. "you a fucking whore, but you don't like to admit it," he said. "You like your pussy fucked but you want the man to take it from you. Okay, Mrs Dutta! I take it from you."

He released her jaw and his hand went behind her back and under her hair. He felt youst a moment for the string and pulled on it. It untied easily.

Debdita knew that if she stopped him that he'd send the tape to her husband's lawyer. She stood there trembling inside but telling herself to not show her trepidation.

"Tell me, Randi, to stop if you want to," Sid said with a nasty grin. His hand slid down her back to the second string holding her bikini top in place. He pulled it loose.

The fabric was now completely loose but still hanging over her breasts and nipples.

"My, god," he said. "Come here and see this randi's tits."

The young man walked up to the Lady . His eyes were wide and his mouth hung open. He was completely transfixed with an animal-like lust.

"Dis whore don't mind if you touch her tits, right?" he asked Debdita .

Sid tugged on the cloth and it fell to the floor. Debdita 's breasts were now naked.

Debdita gasped, but remained immobile, except for her hands which went to her tits.

Mr. Sid reached for her hands and pulled them away. Debdita 's eyes closed in shame.

Her full, fleshy breasts stood firm and high on her chest. The pink nipples capped her rounded tits erotically.

Sid seemed intent on humiliating the young Lady . "Touch her tits, She's a whore, she don't mind! Look how I play with them!"

He took both breasts in his hands and bounced them up and down as he laughed. Then he jiggled them playfully from side to side.

Debdita opened her eyes and looked at what he was doing. His brown hands held her lovely breasts. It was so humiliating to have him treat her this way. She was defenseless and didn't dare move.

Sid took both pink nipples between his thumbs and forefingers trapping and pulling on them. The fat man's fingers felt strangely cold to Debdita and she felt goose-bumps erupt on her breasts, but the rubbery flesh sprang to attention immediately, betraying the hot Lady once again.

"Oh, god," she whispered, her voice quivering. She knew she should scream at the man, but her helplessness was overwhelming. How had her life spun so out of control?

"Look how she likes it! How lucky we are to have a beautiful whore!" he said sadistically. He cupped her beautiful womanly flesh in both hands and shook them erotically again. "We can do anything that we want to with the whore!"

Debdita tensed in momentary shock at his words. The indignity was too much! I am not a whore! You have to stop this! You have to stop this! Her mind raced, but still she stood there. Atul , her mind cried, why did you leave me and Putul to this? She felt her innocent body begin to react to his touch. No! No! No! The young woman tried to resist this but saw the older man staring at her body hungrily.

Still the stupid young man youst stood there transfixed.

Now Sid began to be irritated at his son. "What's wrong with you?"

He grabbed his son's hand and put it on Debdita 's breast.

Debdita watched the young man's beady eyes leer at her tits. Then she saw him lick his lips with his thick tongue and squeeze her breast before she closed her eyes again. This was too nasty to bear! Her sensitive flesh was beginning to betray her, even as she resisted with all her might!

"She likes it, Ani. you can fuck her!"

Sid beamed as his son now grabbed Debdita 's breasts harshly with both hands. Debdita gasped sharply out loud and her hands went to her young man's arms. They were fleshy but not muscular. She looked at the large young man now fondling her rounded breasts.

The father squatted near the helpless woman and in one swift movement pulled her bikini bottoms down her hips and thighs to her knees. Debdita squeezed her knees together as best she could, but it really didn't matter. The skimpy bikini bottom settled at her knees. The two men scared the beautiful woman very much.

"Look at her pussy!" Mr. Sid blurted out idiotically. "She's a whore for real!"

Ani pulled away youst enough to glance down at Debdita 's pubic hair to see the soft Lady downy that had youst started growing out. He grinned widely.

"She's a slut," he repeated. He looked at Debdita with contempt now. She could tell that he thought she was a complete slut.

"You wanted me to fuck you in the pool," he said with a knowing smile. His English was much better than his father's.

"No! No, I didn't," she argued back suddenly. "I didn't even know you were there!" Now Debdita was beside herself with anger. "I'm not a whore!"

Ani leaned in to kiss her. The gorgeous Lady turned to try to keep his face away from hers. Her hand went to his face and she accidentally scratched his neck. The young man looked shocked initially and then touched his finger to the long superficial wound. His eyes widened when he saw blood!

"Aiiee!" he cried, although it could not have been that painful.

With a clenched jaw and anger in his dark eyes, he grabbed Debdita by the wrists and drew her hands over her head. Then he held both wrists with one hand, pinned against a wall, and balled his fist in fury as Mr. Sid tried to intervene before he struck her.

Debdita squealed as she saw him raise his fist. Mr. Sid yelled, "no! no!" and grabbed the young man before he struck.

The young Lady saw some fear in Mr. Sid 's eyes as he spoke to his son.

hira

Humaira Khan
"She no mean to hurt you! Accident! Accident!" he said. "She give you pussy! you fuck her pussy hard!"

Mr. Sid grabbed Ani's fist and pulled it down to waist level. He then pushed the young man's hand towards Debdita 's pussy. She felt the big hand begin to stroke the outside of her cunt.

When Debdita squeezed her thighs together to keep him from entering her pussy.

Ani looked at his father when she flexed her thighs. "She likes that," he said. He let his hand run up her mid-section to her soft belly. Debdita was repulsed by his touch.

Mr. Sid turned to her. "you give pussy, right?" He was angry with her, too. "your baby take away!"

Debdita blue eyes flashed with deep anger. She continued to squirm but her hands were pinned and she merely moved her legs and hips. Her frustration boiled over. This was too degrading! "Let me go!" For a brief moment there was nothing in the world that would make what they were going to do to her worthwhile, even losing her baby.

Mr. Sid tried to hold her but after several seconds of struggling with her, he fell to his knees and wrapped his arms around her creamy, naked thighs.

The beautiful Lady twisted, turned and tried to escape to no avail. Her breathing was heavy and she wanted to kick but couldn't. As she struggled, she heard the two men chuckle.

This gave her another burst of energy and she tried to free herself for another couple of minutes. All that she was doing was exhausting herself! It all seemed so completely futile.

Sid rose to his feet and leaned into her face. Her blue eyes were pleading with him.

"Think about what you are doing! You know you like the cock."

"No... no," she groaned defiantly.

He laughed out loud. "You are a stubborn whore!" He tweaked a nipple. It seemed to spring to life. "You like this too much," he said as he groped his crotch. She watched in horror as he leaned towards her tit and flicked his tongue against her nipple. When it crinkled into a rubbery erection, he chuckled. He opened his mouth and took in the pink bud completely and sucked on the nipple voraciously for several seconds. When he let the tit fall from his mouth, he smiled. "You are my whore. You will fuck whoever I tell you to."

"No!" Debdita began to try to squirm out of their holds again. Her Lady hair thrashed as she twisted her torso but to no avail.

Sid , laughing again, slipped down to his knees again to hold Debdita 's legs and keep her from kicking too hard. He was very strong and had no trouble controlling the young beauty. One arm wrapped around her shapely thighs, youst above her knees, while the other stroked her soft flesh. It went up to her perfectly round buttock and held it while she tried to wrestle away.

"Let me go! Let me go!" she repeated.

"We will stop," he said. "But do you really want us to? You bengali lady love to fuck, but you like to pretend you don't want the punjabi cock. Maybe jer baby like to live with her daddy, not her whore mother!"

Almost instantly the young Lady eased her resistance. Don't let that happen. Do what you need to do, she thought.

His free hand moved from her buttock to the "V" of her thighs and she felt a finger probing for the opening to her pussy from behind her and beneath her. Instinctively, she tried to pull away but Sid rubbed her vaginal lips, searching for the opening to her vagina. He found it and his finger went deep inside her crevice. He wiggled his finger against her smooth pussy walls. Debdita felt her vagina moisten quickly.

She bit her lower lip. With her breasts being kneaded and her pussy being stroked, her body was quickly working against her mind.

"Are you going to do what we say?"

There was a long pause. Sid waited patiently. He then wiggled his finger within her cunt again. Debdita was still breathing hard and let out a long, cleansing breath. Don't agree! Don't, she thought, but her resistance was being worn down.

Sid let go of her trembling thighs and his free fingers went up to her mons venus at her pubic bone. He gently rubbed it as he awkwardly diddled her from behind. The touching was still working.

Her head snapped back! She couldn't think straight. She was getting hot and losing control of her perfect body as sexually charged electrical jolts sprang from her breasts and vagina to the rest of her body.

"I want the tape," she said. The fingering was vigorous now. "Uhhh!" she moaned involuntarily as her hips thrust slightly towards the invading finger.

"Are you?" he asked again as his finger wiggled within her.

"Uhhhhh! Uh!" she groaned and felt her buttocks grind towards his finger. "I... I... want...th...the...tape!" she finally said.

"Are you going to do what we say?"

Both of her nipples were now standing as hard as little bullets and she was driven crazy by his fingering.

"Oh!" The gorgeous Lady couldn't stand it anymore. Please, don't say 'yes.' Don't! I don't have any choice! They are going to make me spread my legs. They are going to do anything they want to me. Why do I make it harder on myself? Still! Don't! But her body betrayed her and before she could think she cried out.

"Y...yes! Okay! I wi...will!"

Mr. Sid told her to undress his son. The young man released her wrists. Debdita looked torn, but after a couple of seconds her hands went to his t-shirt and began to pull it over his head. He had a revolting torso, dark, fleshy and hairless with oversized, protruding, brown nipples.

"You needs to suck Ani," Sid said.

It's better to not even think about it, she told herself. Debdita pushed Sid 's fingers from her pussy and fell to her knees. Be strong. Youst get it done.

The bengali woman worked his shorts open and they fell to his ankles. She was surprised at the size of his white briefs. Beneath them was an outline of a long, hose-like cock. He stepped out of his shoes as Debdita hesitated to uncover the cock. It was absolutely massive!

She slowly drew the elastic waistband away from his abdomen and his huge penis came tumbling out of his underwear. Debdita 's eyes widened at the first look of the naked cock. It was only semi-erect but as wide as a beer can and uncut. The head of his penis was covered by his foreskin. Debdita was appalled at his cock. Even only semi-hard, Ani's cock looked 10 inches long. Hanging behind it was his wide, fleshy sac holding two monstrously large testicles.

As the young man's long hose hung before her face, Debdita looked up at him. He was staring blankly at her. The Lady didn't want to put the tip of his cock in her mouth so instead, she turned the head away and opened her mouth and began to lick the shaft of his cock. Feeling Ani's penis made Debdita think about Atul 's dick. She had always thought that he was large, but she realized now that he wasn't nearly the size of Ani or his father. These two were really hung despite their grotesque features.

Debdita saw that Mr. Sid was standing next to them making certain that she serviced his son. She pumped her fist on his penis and licked the long side of his cock. I hope I can masturbate him until he cums, she thought.

Sid would have none of it.

"Come on," he said, "that ain't no blow job."

He reached down for the naked woman's arm and pulled her to a standing position. "Let's go fuck in your room." Debdita felt manhandled as she padded naked towards her bedroom. Her shapely buttocks swayed as she was led into the room.

"Lay down on the bed, you are going to fuck Ani."

Debdita meekly crawled onto the nicely made bed. She pulled a pillow out from under the bed spread and held it in front of her torso as she knelt in the middle of her matrimonial bed. She looked fearfully at the young man and his massive rod. I can't take that thing in me, she thought.

"Mr. Sid , I ... I don't think... he ... I think he's too big for me," she managed to say, finally.

The older man laughed. "You bengali woman! You don't think you can handle the cock!" He reached for the pillow and gently pulled it away from her and placed it near the headboard. Then he took her hand and indicated that she should lay back on the bed.

Debdita laid on her back and drew her knees up slightly. Her arms lay back on the bed above her shoulders. Her legs were spread and ready for the young man to mount her. She was nearly completely spread open. Ani looked ready as well. His long cock jutted out from his torso at an angle and he moved quickly on to the bed, between her soft thighs.

He can hurt me with that thing, she thought. She reached for his manhood and found it throbbing with heat. The sheer size of the organ was frightening! As she weighed it in her open hand, she realized that she might be split apart by it. She looked at his father who was standing by the side of the bed.

As if he saw her trepidation, Mr. Sid told her not to worry. "He will fuck you easy," he said. "Ani, go slow," he cautioned. "Be slow."

"Do you ... have a condom?" Debdita asked Mr. Sid as she held his son's cock in her hand.

Again, the older man laughed. "Don't you want to have a baby with us?"

Even Debdita realized the ridiculous nature of her request. Why would they care?

As Ani leaned down and pointed his thick cock at the trembling pussy between her spread thighs, Debdita wondered how it could possibly fit inside her.

"Please, please," she said to no one as she felt the head of his cock touch her pussy lips.

"What?" the father asked.

"Please don't let him cum inside me."

As she spoke, the bulbous head pushed its way into her passage.

"Oh, God!" she said in discomfort youst from the initial stretching of her pussy. Her head fell back on the pillow and she looked at the ceiling momentarily. "It hurts!" she groaned, as he pushed into her. Why is this happening to me?

"Uhhhhhhhhhh, uuuuugggggghhhhhhh!"

He pushed deeper into her love hole.

Debdita looked up at the young man and saw that he was looking for direction from his father.

"Easy," the older man said. "Fuck her easy at first."

Debdita moaned again. She looked at Ani.

"Please don't cum inside me," she asked.

Ani's eyes were nearly glazed over with lust. She didn't even know if he had heard her. She knew her request would go unmet.

As the large young man leaned over her and began to push his cock into her pussy, Debdita 's hands fell back by her head. She watched as he bowed his back and began to voraciously tongue and suck her nipples. Her legs were widely spread and he drove his massive penis deep inside her love hole.

"Aaaaaaarrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh" she moaned in pain. "It... it... hurts!"

Ani was wild with lust now and didn't care if Debdita was uncomfortable or not! He began to drive his manhood deep into her passage, striking her cervix each time but getting his donkey dong deeper and deeper into her with each thrust!

Debdita was groaning in pain with each thrust.

"Aaaaaaarrrrgggghhh! Ohhhhhhhh! Gen...gentle! Ohhhhhh! You're splitting me in two!" she cried.

Mr. Sid closed the door to her bedroom and locked it. In the back of his mind, he feared that he had unleashed a sexual force that he might not be able to control in his son, Ani. If he really was hurting her, he knew he'd have to try to stop him.

He watched with fascination as the innocent bengali wife lay completely widespread, her hands gripping the bedspread near her head, her legs shaking beneath the animalistic pounding that Ani was giving her. He saw that her eyes were fixed on the young man fucking her and sucking her big titties.

She grimaced and groaned with each deep plunge but the big cock got closer and closer to being fully buried within her young cunt with each shove! The weight of the heavy young man drove into her body painfully despite being on the soft mattress. Sid noticed that she flung her legs wide to try to alleviate the pain, but seemingly without success.

Ani drove his rock-hard penis into her tight vagina without a concern for the naked beauty beneath him. Everything from her hands to her toes seemed to dig fruitlessly into the mattress. He was fucking her like a madman! The smacking sound of his flesh drubbing hers filled the room and for the first time Mr. Sid heard the grunting sounds of his son.

"Eeeerrrrrrgggghhhh!" he groaned before he took a deep breath.

"Eeerrrrrrrgggghhhh!"

The strange sound was intermingled with the high-pitched squeal of Debdita .

"Oooowwwwiieee!" she mewled as she was being taken.

"Ooooowwwiieee!"

"It... it ... hurts!" she managed to say as the long, thick pole drove relentlessly into her tight slit.

But youst as the older man was going to step in and try to stop his animalistic son, he noticed that Debdita 's face began to look a bit different. Perhaps it was the way that her nostrils flared, or the way her mouth opened and she slightly bared her teeth, but Mr. Sid backed off from intervening. Her eyes told a story that was different from her words.

She's starting to fuck him back, he thought.

For the first time, the room began to be filled with the squishy sound of a juicy cunt accepting an oversized cock.

Debdita felt the change as well. Her mind swirled! The pain gradually lessened as her young body adjusted to the massive size of the cock. Her vaginal passage began to moisten, then become very wet, all with the result that the fucking was not painful anymore.

"Oh, god" she said when she realized that she was beginning to get turned on.

Her innocent body was completely pinned beneath the punishing young man with the raging cock. Her whole body seemed to twitch and writhe as much as was possible beneath the big man. Her throbbing vagina seemed to will her thighs to spread even farther.

Suddenly the blunt end of his pole seemed to offer the young woman a pleasurable pain. She grit her teeth and her face contorted with passion. The next groan that escaped her lips was an abandoned welcome to the deliciously punishing cock sinking deep into her cunt!

"Ugghhhh!" she cried!

She gasped aloud as she felt Ani's hands slip beneath her rounded buttocks and raise them to meet his pounding man-meat. His hips and thighs strained to fuck her with all his force. Holding her ass cheeks in his hands, she was now his completely for the taking.

His labored breathing and the nasty sound of their nude bodies fucking appalled the beautiful Lady , but then sent her over the edge.

Debdita began moaning incoherently now but she wrapped her soft legs around the hips of the man invading her pussy, as the anklet on her left leg rubbed on his back with each deep stroke. There was a sexual madness that she had never known before that washed over her. The smooth velvet folds of her vagina held Ani's rigid cock, squeezing tightly around his rigid column, until she could feel every inch of the skin and vein on his pulsating penis.

Debdita was in the midst of a total surrender to the lure of the flesh. Despite the wickedness of it all, she screwed her buttocks up tight against his pelvis until she could feel the tantalizing tightness of his balls pressed hard into the wet, wide-stretched crevice below her pussy. Shivers of lewd delight surged through her body!

Her soft arms wrapped around the shoulders of the big bull as her nails dug deep. There was nothing else in her world other than belly smacking against belly and crotch grinding crotch. The animal in the young MILF had poured out!

Finally, a cry of ecstasy escaped her clenched teeth.

"Oh... oh, god!" she uttered.

Ani was in a world of his own, completely oblivious to the pain or pleasure of the young woman beneath him. The fact that his raging cock had transformed the fucking from pain to pleasure meant nothing to him.

In the madness of the fucking, Ani suddenly rose up to his knees above Debdita and moved his hands to the back of her head. He cupped her head just behind her ears and continued to fuck her hard from above. Their bodies were separated now except for his hands behind her head and his dick in her pussy.

Debdita 's brow furrowed and her eyes gave off an intense glow. Her mouth hung open as she sucked air silently as she was fucked very hard. Her legs spread slightly and she hooked her heels right behind Ani's powerfully driving thighs.

He's going to make me cum!

"Ooooh yes, yes, yes, fuck it hard! Fuck it hard," she begged. "Fuck me!"

Debdita bucked and writhed beneath the man trying to claim the orgasm that she so desperately needed. I'm close! I'm close! she thought as she rose to the climax!

Her pussy was white hot now, and she didn't recognize the sound coming from the young man when she initially heard it.

"Urrrrrrrr! Urrrrrrhhhhhh!" he groaned and immediately began to shoot his hot spunk into her pussy.

"No! Not yet!" she cried without thinking. She ground her pussy up against his hips hoping to bring herself to orgasm quickly, but it was no use!

But it was too late. She felt the young man's cock spew its seed deep into her grasping cunt. I didn't cum yet! Pumping her buttocks up to the man's cock did no good. Still she tried.

As soon as she thought of her whorish behavior, a feeling of intense shame filled her.

Then the look in her eyes changed as she suddenly realized what was happening and she cried out, "Not inside me!"

It was too late. The young man had no intention of pulling his penis out of her vagina youst at the moment of intense pleasure. He snarled and emptied the huge load of baby-batter in her pussy.

"No, no, no" she moaned as he collapsed between her legs. Seconds passed but the big boy finally rolled off of Debdita . She looked at herself. Her torso was covered with a thin sheen of perspiration from both Ani and herself. The nipples on her breasts seemed to be blood engorged still. She was a shameful sight.

Debdita gathered her senses and slowly started to rise to go to the bathroom to shower.

She stopped abruptly when she heard Mr. Sid 's voice.

"Where do you think are going?" he asked.

Debdita turned to him, for the first time even remembering he was there. He stood at the edge of the bed completely nude. His large penis was erect and youtting out from beneath his grotesque belly.

"Lay down and spread jer legs," he said. "I'm going to fuck you."

Debdita collapsed onto her back in shame, humiliation and defeat. She did nothing to cover her nudity or resist the man's lewd demands.

She felt the mattress move and her eyes were drawn to the man when he hovered over her and she felt him begin to push his hard penis into her vagina. She gasped in shame.

"Oh!" she cried in embarrassment when his big cock slipped deep into her pussy.

"you not so tight no more," he laughed.

In seconds, the father began to fuck her deep and hard.

In minutes she found herself being aroused and meeting his thrusts.

In the seemingly endless fuck he threw her, she climaxed several times.

After she was spent, she lay beneath the despicable man taking the fuck he was throwing her until she felt him shudder, groan and shoot a load of spunk into her pussy.

She gave in to her fate finally .

Ayesha lust

Please let me know how i can be a slave??? Plzzzz i want my self to be trash_dog plz i need punishment