• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest DEEPIKA PADUKONE - A CARING SISTER

Is this story interesting?

• Total voters

ActressLover

Hi friends, This is the story of Deepika Padukone in the role of a ELDER SISTER.

Please show your support by commenting, because I am kinda new here so need motivation to write.

Thank you

Last edited:

ActressLover

UPDATE 1

Deepika Padukone the well known actress of bollywood is sleeping in her home when her mobile rings. She get up and see the screen it's the call from her father, the well known badminton figure Prakash Padukone. Deepika quickly come out of her laziness and picked up the phone.

DEEPIKA:
Hello papa is everything alright?

She asked that question because her father never called that late.

PRAKASH:
Yes sweetheart everything is alright, just felling like talking to you that's why I called. Am I disturbing you?

DEEPIKA:
Of course not papa. Please feel free to talk.

Even though Prakash tried his best to not show her desperation to talk to Deepika she is able to feel their is something wrong with her father.

PRAKASH:
Oh great, how is Ranveer?

DEEPIKA:
He is also alright papa, but now he is in Europe for a film shooting.

PRAKASH:
Oh yea, you have told. I must have forgotten that old age hahaha

Now Deepika is more suspicious that there is something very serious that troubling her father.

DEEPIKA:
Papa?

PRAKASH:
Yes beta

DEEPIKA:
(serious tone)
What's the matter?

PRAKASH:
Nothing beta I randomly called you that's all.

DEEPIKA:
Come on papa I can feel from the pitch of your voice something troubling you. Please tell me.

When Deepika mentions that she knows his desperation Prakash is out of option and decided to talk to Deepika, but he doesn't find the courage to speak the truth that he desperately wants to tell her.

Stay Tuned...

Reactions: kamdev99008

Sameer Kapoor

Please show support by commenting if you like the story.
Congraulation for new thread. Lets see how u rock the forum from ur writing skills

Jack thomas

UPDATE 1

Deepika Padukone the well known actress of bollywood is sleeping in her home when her mobile rings. She get up and see the screen it's the call from her father, the well known badminton figure Prakash Padukone. Deepika quickly come out of her laziness and picked up the phone.

DEEPIKA:
Hello papa is everything alright?

She asked that question because her father never called that late.

PRAKASH:
Yes sweetheart everything is alright, just felling like talking to you that's why I called. Am I disturbing you?

DEEPIKA:
Of course not papa. Please feel free to talk.

Even though Prakash tried his best to not show her desperation to talk to Deepika she is able to feel their is something wrong with her father.

PRAKASH:
Oh great, how is Ranveer?

DEEPIKA:
He is also alright papa, but now he is in Europe for a film shooting.

PRAKASH:
Oh yea, you have told. I must have forgotten that old age hahaha

Now Deepika is more suspicious that there is something very serious that troubling her father.

DEEPIKA:
Papa?

PRAKASH:
Yes beta

DEEPIKA:
(serious tone)
What's the matter?

PRAKASH:
Nothing beta I randomly called you that's all.

DEEPIKA:
Come on papa I can feel from the pitch of your voice something troubling you. Please tell me.

When Deepika mentions that she knows his desperation Prakash is out of option and decided to talk to Deepika, but he doesn't find the courage to speak the truth that he desperately wants to tell her.

Stay Tuned...
Story aachi hai par hindi mai likhye

Siraj Patel

The name is enough
Staff member
Sr. Moderator
imageedit_1_6191540282.png

Hi dear,

As you are aware, we are organizing our first Ultimate Story Contest. We will be pleased to see your story at the contest, it's a platform for everyone to express their thoughts.

You can check the details about the contest and post your stories here: ★☆★ Xforum | Ultimate Story Contest 2019 ~ Entry Thread ★☆★

In case you need any help or you have any queries, feel free to pm me or any Staff Member.

:thanks:
As your Friend,
Regards - Siraj Patel