• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest DEEPIKA MEENAKSHI : PERFECT FAMILY SLUT.💃💃💃

SOUL _CATCHER 02

You cannot spell the awesoME without ME
Supreme
This is the story of a normal house wife , when her father in law came to stay with them and how he changed
her life journey from a conservative
wife to a slut.

Last edited:

SOUL _CATCHER 02

Supreme
Me Radhika 19 yrs old, my brother shiva 19 yrs old we both twins, my mom deepika meenakshi perfect beauti of kind with 38 30 42 , 36yrs house wife, her body is sweet and beautiful with perfect structure, she taken care of the family, my father jyothi kannan 40yrs small businesses manman.
We use to live a gated community
outskirts of the city, there were not many house, it is developing area
it was very quite and peace full.
Our life was going smoothly till last three months, my father's business getting loses and he slowly got in the burden of debt.
All the debtors sending him notice by notice. He was in a critical situation and my mom told him to ask help from his father. I didn't see my grand father much, my father and mother married against his wish, he didn't come to our house often.
I oddly saw him two three times.
My father went to grand fa village to ask him some helf. First he came with sad face. They having a serious problems and talking something secretly, but the acted with us normally to comfort us.
Then next week again he went to his father house for 2 days and return with a smile face. He told us grand fa asked them to come to his village temple function and he like us to stay for a while with him.
Mom made the preparation to stay there for ten days. We started our journey to our native but my mom didn't know this will be never ending
journey of her in the other lusty world

Aabhi123

Me Radhika 19 yrs old, my brother shiva 19 yrs old we both twins, my mom deepika meenakshi perfect beauti of kind with 38 30 42 , 36yrs house wife, her body is sweet and beautiful with perfect structure, she taken care of the family, my father jyothi kannan 40yrs small businesses manman.
We use to live a gated community
outskirts of the city, there were not many house, it is developing area
it was very quite and peace full.
Our life was going smoothly till last three months, my father's business getting loses and he slowly got in the burden of debt.
All the debtors sending him notice by notice. He was in a critical situation and my mom told him to ask help from his father. I didn't see my grand father much, my father and mother married against his wish, he didn't come to our house often.
I oddly saw him two three times.
My father went to grand fa village to ask him some helf. First he came with sad face. They having a serious problems and talking something secretly, but the acted with us normally to comfort us.
Then next week again he went to his father house for 2 days and return with a smile face. He told us grand fa asked them to come to his village temple function and he like us to stay for a while with him.
Mom made the preparation to stay there for ten days. We started our journey to our native but my mom didn't know this will be never ending
journey of her in the other lusty world
Congratulations for the new story bro.... 🎉🎉🎉

Reactions: SOUL _CATCHER 02

SOUL _CATCHER 02

Supreme
We were reached the village, all the villagers were happy to see us, they conveyed their happiness you us.
We finally reached the grand father house, he was waiting on the road, he greeted us. Grand fa hugged both me and my brother. My mom and father touched his paw and got blessed by him. We all went inside. We selected our room, me and shiva has on room and my mom and dad had his old room, we went to freshen our self and came. Mom started to make breakfast for us. Dad and grand fa both sat outside ans spoken
themselves in front.
Mom

neha-172

Me
Arpita-145
Mom called us for breakfast, we all sat in front of the dining table, she started to serve us, grand fa called her and asked her to join us, she said it's ok, I will have after wards but grand fa insist her to join us, the first family breakfast happening here.
All are happy, grand father told my dad I should have come before to you and live with you, I missed you all. Mom told him mama you can come and stay with us whenever you want, as long as you like. We finished our breakfast and me shiva asked mom , we want to look around the village, grand fa took us to the farm.
The farm was covered with greenary
Plants, trees 🌲🌳🌴 , after our farm land a small river was running, there we spend some time and we return to home for lunch. After took the lunch we took a little snap and evening we waked came out, mom
gave us tea.
Then night started, mom aas prepare dinner, she made delicious dishes for dinner, grand fa praised her when he took his dinner, he said he tasted good food after 10 years.
We time passed chatting each other and went to sleep.
The next day morning dad told us he has a important work to attend in city, he will return after 10 days.
He went after breakfast. After my dad went two days went normal, the third day after dinner we went to bed. Suddenly I felt hot and wake up. It is before mid night. I got from the bed, shiva was in deep sleep I crossed him and get down from bed I came out making any noice.house was in dark and moon light was flowing in widows. I saw grand father sitting in a chair and mom was sitting aside of him, they both were in discussion, grand fa asked her what happened to our business, she told him the stock room got in fire, we lost everything and we cannot claim insurance, because the fire got negligence of staff , we lost everything please mama you have to
help us, he said to mom, this whole
property is yours but if I help you I have to sell or mortgage most of the property, in return what can i get.
She told if help us to get the house back, you can stay with us, we give you interest.
He laughed and said what if any body knows that i am charging interest for son, see meena iam alone in 10 year
without a woman I am starving, I want a woman but i can't marry a woman at this age, iam getting straight to you I like your company with me if you interested I will help
you in return to come out of your debts, iam not compelling you.
If your want to clear your husband's debt you come to my room.
Mom, mama i am your son's wife how could we do this, what if he knows our relationship, grand fa said
see meena we are family nobody will
doubt us. If you interested come to my room said and went to his room.
I saw my mom sitting there and sobbing silently and ten minutes after she stopped crying and she went to grand fa room. Inside a very dim light was on. I went one corner near the window to see what's happening in side. She went inside
grand fa asked her sit aside him. She
sat beside him, he touched her body and caressed her where ever he wanted she responded him with a hesitate for some time, he started to kiss her lips, he took her lower lips and sucked she responded him and hold his head and she started to kiss him in return. He removed his shirt and untied his dothi he pulled mom's saree up to her knee inserted his hand into her thighs, she let him and widen her thighs for him. His hand went deep inside her petticoat and
she jerked her body when touched her cunt she moaned and hungrily kissed him, he took her one hand and placed it inside his dothi. Mom hold his dick and she said mama what you have inside, I never felt this big,
your son's is smaller than this your having bigger than him. He started to fondle her boobs over her blouse. Now her palu was on her lap.
He asked her to sit on him, she put her legs on his both side and she pulled her saree up to her hip and she opened his dothi, I saw his dick
May be 6inch and she opened her leg
and kept it between her legs

She opened her blouse hooks for him
She lift her ass and she inserted her hand under her petticoat and she put his dick in her cunt and she started to move her cunt on his dick she caresses his body and moved her cunt on his dick and moaned, he said yess yesss meeena fuuuuuuuck me
my daughter ahhhhhhh yes fucck meee dear I love your cunt on me, she bent and kissed him on his lips and moved her body fast on him.

tumblr-6cbcec456eddc35ea2471b04829fc4c3-ebce091b-400
He caressed her boobs in her open blouse and she rides him with a loan and grunting her self and he pinched her nipple and told her to move fast. She moved her cunt on him and he put his hand under her petticoat and pulled her ass to make her moves faster to him.

tumblr-a05dbf6585384a66ce5573b5a8a48ce7-db8aea97-400
Now he turned her down and he came top on her. He asked her is my son fucks you tight, she said mama just fuck me,fuck my koothi, he said to her I will show you how the right fuck to be like, he opened her leg and inserted his dick inside her cunt in one push he pressed her boobs and started to ramm his dick inside her cunt , she moaned loud I can hear her clear she said yes mama yes fuck meeeeee it's good your sunni is good and bigger than your son, hhhhhaaa fffffffucccck me maamma
Your dick doing nice inside, he asked
yes iam going to take your cunt from my son will you be my whore all time, will you, she said yes, yes I will be your thevadiya, (whore) i will give myself to you when ever you want for your dick, I never hear foul language from her mouth
My legs are trembling and i felt wetness in my panty, I just unconsciously rubbed my cunt my self and watche inside.
Now he is ramming her pussy like bull she took her legs wide open in air and she asked him to make fast
After 35 minits he said meena iam cuming she said maama me also cumming both reached she lifted her ass and pulled him to her and hugged tightly that she had her orgasm, he asked her how she felt, she told him after a long time i am felt like a woman, he wrapped her legs on his hips and she kissed his face laid on her boobs both short of their breath. They separate from each other. He hugged her from behind and both went to sleep. I got
horny by seeing all this I rubbed my cunt and i reached my orgasm.
Morning again I was curious to saw my mom and i came again to see what they are doing, but there was no grand fa, mom was in bed

DSC02783-A DSC02780-A DSC02778-A
She was half covered I her saree, her boobs were in air, she waked up and she cover her self and she looked around is any of us are watching her, I ducked side were she can't saw me
So she just took her dresses and went to her room nakedly.

Aabhi123

We were reached the village, all the villagers were happy to see us, they conveyed their happiness you us.
We finally reached the grand father house, he was waiting on the road, he greeted us. Grand fa hugged both me and my brother. My mom and father touched his paw and got blessed by him. We all went inside. We selected our room, me and shiva has on room and my mom and dad had his old room, we went to freshen our self and came. Mom started to make breakfast for us. Dad and grand fa both sat outside ans spoken
themselves in front.
Mom

neha-172

Me
Arpita-145
Mom called us for breakfast, we all sat in front of the dining table, she started to serve us, grand fa called her and asked her to join us, she said it's ok, I will have after wards but grand fa insist her to join us, the first family breakfast happening here.
All are happy, grand father told my dad I should have come before to you and live with you, I missed you all. Mom told him mama you can come and stay with us whenever you want, as long as you like. We finished our breakfast and me shiva asked mom , we want to look around the village, grand fa took us to the farm.
The farm was covered with greenary
Plants, trees 🌲🌳🌴 , after our farm land a small river was running, there we spend some time and we return to home for lunch. After took the lunch we took a little snap and evening we waked came out, mom
gave us tea.
Then night started, mom aas prepare dinner, she made delicious dishes for dinner, grand fa praised her when he took his dinner, he said he tasted good food after 10 years.
We time passed chatting each other and went to sleep.
The next day morning dad told us he has a important work to attend in city, he will return after 10 days.
He went after breakfast. After my dad went two days went normal, the third day after dinner we went to bed. Suddenly I felt hot and wake up. It is before mid night. I got from the bed, shiva was in deep sleep I crossed him and get down from bed I came out making any noice.house was in dark and moon light was flowing in widows. I saw grand father sitting in a chair and mom was sitting aside of him, they both were in discussion, grand fa asked her what happened to our business, she told him the stock room got in fire, we lost everything and we cannot claim insurance, because the fire got negligence of staff , we lost everything please mama you have to
help us, he said to mom, this whole
property is yours but if I help you I have to sell or mortgage most of the property, in return what can i get.
She told if help us to get the house back, you can stay with us, we give you interest.
He laughed and said what if any body knows that i am charging interest for son, see meena iam alone in 10 year
without a woman I am starving, I want a woman but i can't marry a woman at this age, iam getting straight to you I like your company with me if you interested I will help
you in return to come out of your debts, iam not compelling you.
If your want to clear your husband's debt you come to my room.
Mom, mama i am your son's wife how could we do this, what if he knows our relationship, grand fa said
see meena we are family nobody will
doubt us. If you interested come to my room said and went to his room.
I saw my mom sitting there and sobbing silently and ten minutes after she stopped crying and she went to grand fa room. Inside a very dim light was on. I went one corner near the window to see what's happening in side. She went inside
grand fa asked her sit aside him. She
sat beside him, he touched her body and caressed her where ever he wanted she responded him with a hesitate for some time, he started to kiss her lips, he took her lower lips and sucked she responded him and hold his head and she started to kiss him in return. He removed his shirt and untied his dothi he pulled mom's saree up to her knee inserted his hand into her thighs, she let him and widen her thighs for him. His hand went deep inside her petticoat and
she jerked her body when touched her cunt she moaned and hungrily kissed him, he took her one hand and placed it inside his dothi. Mom hold his dick and she said mama what you have inside, I never felt this big,
your son's is smaller than this your having bigger than him. He started to fondle her boobs over her blouse. Now her palu was on her lap.
He asked her to sit on him, she put her legs on his both side and she pulled her saree up to her hip and she opened his dothi, I saw his dick
May be 6inch and she opened her leg
and kept it between her legs

She opened her blouse hooks for him
She lift her ass and she inserted her hand under her petticoat and she put his dick in her cunt and she started to move her cunt on his dick she caresses his body and moved her cunt on his dick and moaned, he said yess yesss meeena fuuuuuuuck me
my daughter ahhhhhhh yes fucck meee dear I love your cunt on me, she bent and kissed him on his lips and moved her body fast on him.

tumblr-6cbcec456eddc35ea2471b04829fc4c3-ebce091b-400
He caressed her boobs in her open blouse and she rides him with a loan and grunting her self and he pinched her nipple and told her to move fast. She moved her cunt on him and he put his hand under her petticoat and pulled her ass to make her moves faster to him.

tumblr-a05dbf6585384a66ce5573b5a8a48ce7-db8aea97-400
Now he turned her down and he came top on her. He asked her is my son fucks you tight, she said mama just fuck me,fuck my koothi, he said to her I will show you how the right fuck to be like, he opened her leg and inserted his dick inside her cunt in one push he pressed her boobs and started to ramm his dick inside her cunt , she moaned loud I can hear her clear she said yes mama yes fuck meeeeee it's good your sunni is good and bigger than your son, hhhhhaaa fffffffucccck me maamma
Your dick doing nice inside, he asked
yes iam going to take your cunt from my son will you be my whore all time, will you, she said yes, yes I will be your thevadiya, (whore) i will give myself to you when ever you want for your dick, I never hear foul language from her mouth
My legs are trembling and i felt wetness in my panty, I just unconsciously rubbed my cunt my self and watche inside.
Now he is ramming her pussy like bull she took her legs wide open in air and she asked him to make fast
After 35 minits he said meena iam cuming she said maama me also cumming both reached she lifted her ass and pulled him to her and hugged tightly that she had her orgasm, he asked her how she felt, she told him after a long time i am felt like a woman, he wrapped her legs on his hips and she kissed his face laid on her boobs both short of their breath. They separate from each other. He hugged her from behind and both went to sleep. I got
horny by seeing all this I rubbed my cunt and i reached my orgasm.
Morning again I was curious to saw my mom and i came again to see what they are doing, but there was no grand fa, mom was in bed

DSC02783-A DSC02780-A DSC02778-A
She was half covered I her saree, her boobs were in air, she waked up and she cover her self and she looked around is any of us are watching her, I ducked side were she can't saw me
So she just took her dresses and went to her room nakedly.
Super update bro.... Neha Nair is perfect whore... Nice pictures 😍

SOUL _CATCHER 02

Supreme
My brother went to farm. I was in my room. Grandfather returned from his morning routine. I said my mom I am also going to farm land. I said and went to my room I got messages from my friends, I forgot and sat there and chatting with friends. Suddenly I saw it has been hour passed. I came down to saw what's happening, I didn't saw my mom Or grand fa there, so I went terrace and saw backyard, there my mom was
Having bath nude and my grand fa was sat in front of her watching her.

neha-100 she was sitting and soaping herself. She talking with him and laughing both, I never saw my mom with this smiling face, she put soap on her then grand fa asked her something she was moved little closer to him.
https://ibb.co/Fgq6Gqn
neha-103
He saw her hanging boobs and her hairycunt in broad daylight, yesterday they played them selves in dim light
When he saw her day light he took his dick in his hand and showed to my mom. She giggles to see his erection, he said her something she
Stood up and started to take bath.
https://ibb.co/nDZRr5Q
neha-104
She slowly first cleaned her boobs then lowers her hand to her navel area and last she came to her cunt she pour water and rubbed her cunt and she slightly opened her legs to give him full views of her cunt. He said something and laughed at her, she turn her back to him and she showed her cunt bending herself to floor, he saw her cunt from behind,
All the time he didn't touch her, she asked him to come near her, but he having his dick in his hand and Jercked,

d74df692f0fb5a09931e56d5f51cfd4b2f94d729882e3e627813667a0350237e-0
She finished her bath and he realese his load of cum, she took a jug of water and went to him and cleaned his dick covered with his cum first she licked his shaft and poured water on his dick, watching all this my cunt started to leak, I couldn't control my
Leaking, then she dried herself, leaves the towel and she went nude inside the home. Mom went inside and sat on sofa she called grandfa
She said something to his ear, he undressed him self and went to her.

neha-114
She took his dick inside her mouth and she started to suck his dick deep in her mouth. He pushed his head to his dick to take his dick in her mouth
She pulled his foreskin and she bite
his dick head and she sucked like lollipop, he asked her is my son don't
care you? She said don't talk that come here and fuck your whore mama your whore want your dick to
ramm my cunt nicely, come and take your whore cunt, he opened her leg

neha-88

He put his face between her legs and started to suck her wet cunt,she hold her her tightly to her cunt to make him horny and made him to suck her cunt like a hungry dog, she lifted her ass to have her cunt full in his mouth, she ozzed her pre cum in his mouth she rubbed her cunt on his face and coated his face with her pre cum, he got full horny and inserted his dick in her cunt and started to ramm her cunt like a young boys, she open her leg in air and yes mmmmmmm mmaama yes like that fuck your whore, take my cunt and
Fuck me till my cunt gets swelling
Aaaaaahhhaaahyeasss ammmmmmma yes maama fuck me fuck me fuck me, as of she cheered him he fucke her like a animal

neha-94
My cunt again started to leak made me to search for a hard dick for me.
I got horny and went out side from the other entrance toward the farm.
I reached the farm and searched shiva, he was standing near the bush, I went near to him, he saw me and came to me. I asked him what's he doing alone? He said all workers finished the work and gone, I was just to return to home, but I didn't like that, I liked to stop him from seeing mom and grand fa in that status, so I asked him to company me to the river.we both went to the river I asked
him want to take a bath, he said no .
So I first went in the river fully clothed then I saw my brother and I
Thought why don't I use him for me so I lowered my short pant and showed him my full round ass to him. My white dress showed him my
assets clearly, he was surprised my actions, I just stand in the water by showing my ass .

anu-199
Then I snapped my bra hooks and pulled up to my neck and turned towards him

anu-198
My boobs and black nipples are clearly shows to him, he just saw me
with opened mouth and didn't take his eyes out from me. I moved towards his side to give him a good view of my assets. His eyes were fixed between my thighs, his eyes hungrier to see my pussy, I washed
My body and my white dress showed
as more as iam getting wet in water
my body visibility came more nd more clear to his eyes. I thought to give him full uncovered view is my boobs and pussy so I pulled my shirt above my boobs, my full front showed him nakedly

anu-111
All the time I was having conversations with him and I showed him all, made him crazy, my half shaven pussy and my full round boobs made him to jerk him, he took his dick out from his pant and started to jerk in front of me

e6525e0bf9a6b64fec81820b093b4ebe39b248212b6c3d62f40c2360b3329c37-0-1
I giggled toward him and went near to have a good look at his dick he is a hunk it's bigger than my grand father, I watched him by standing closely he looked in to my eyes and jerked himself off, he released a load of cum in the floor. He went to the water and cleaned him self and came.

anu-109
I called him and we sat below the tree and sat close to him, i told him
What happened now is nobody shouldn't know about this , it should remain with us only, he said he won't tell mom Or dad, I hugged him and plant a kiss on his lips, I took his lower lip and sucked he put his toung in side my mouth and caressed my toung, his saliva came to my mouth
we kissed for some time and we started to walk to home.

Aabhi123

My brother went to farm. I was in my room. Grandfather returned from his morning routine. I said my mom I am also going to farm land. I said and went to my room I got messages from my friends, I forgot and sat there and chatting with friends. Suddenly I saw it has been hour passed. I came down to saw what's happening, I didn't saw my mom Or grand fa there, so I went terrace and saw backyard, there my mom was
Having bath nude and my grand fa was sat in front of her watching her.

neha-100 she was sitting and soaping herself. She talking with him and laughing both, I never saw my mom with this smiling face, she put soap on her then grand fa asked her something she was moved little closer to him.
https://ibb.co/Fgq6Gqn
neha-103
He saw her hanging boobs and her hairycunt in broad daylight, yesterday they played them selves in dim light
When he saw her day light he took his dick in his hand and showed to my mom. She giggles to see his erection, he said her something she
Stood up and started to take bath.
https://ibb.co/nDZRr5Q
neha-104
She slowly first cleaned her boobs then lowers her hand to her navel area and last she came to her cunt she pour water and rubbed her cunt and she slightly opened her legs to give him full views of her cunt. He said something and laughed at her, she turn her back to him and she showed her cunt bending herself to floor, he saw her cunt from behind,
All the time he didn't touch her, she asked him to come near her, but he having his dick in his hand and Jercked,

d74df692f0fb5a09931e56d5f51cfd4b2f94d729882e3e627813667a0350237e-0
She finished her bath and he realese his load of cum, she took a jug of water and went to him and cleaned his dick covered with his cum first she licked his shaft and poured water on his dick, watching all this my cunt started to leak, I couldn't control my
Leaking, then she dried herself, leaves the towel and she went nude inside the home. Mom went inside and sat on sofa she called grandfa
She said something to his ear, he undressed him self and went to her.

neha-114
She took his dick inside her mouth and she started to suck his dick deep in her mouth. He pushed his head to his dick to take his dick in her mouth
She pulled his foreskin and she bite
his dick head and she sucked like lollipop, he asked her is my son don't
care you? She said don't talk that come here and fuck your whore mama your whore want your dick to
ramm my cunt nicely, come and take your whore cunt, he opened her leg

neha-88

He put his face between her legs and started to suck her wet cunt,she hold her her tightly to her cunt to make him horny and made him to suck her cunt like a hungry dog, she lifted her ass to have her cunt full in his mouth, she ozzed her pre cum in his mouth she rubbed her cunt on his face and coated his face with her pre cum, he got full horny and inserted his dick in her cunt and started to ramm her cunt like a young boys, she open her leg in air and yes mmmmmmm mmaama yes like that fuck your whore, take my cunt and
Fuck me till my cunt gets swelling
Aaaaaahhhaaahyeasss ammmmmmma yes maama fuck me fuck me fuck me, as of she cheered him he fucke her like a animal

neha-94
My cunt again started to leak made me to search for a hard dick for me.
I got horny and went out side from the other entrance toward the farm.
I reached the farm and searched shiva, he was standing near the bush, I went near to him, he saw me and came to me. I asked him what's he doing alone? He said all workers finished the work and gone, I was just to return to home, but I didn't like that, I liked to stop him from seeing mom and grand fa in that status, so I asked him to company me to the river.we both went to the river I asked
him want to take a bath, he said no .
So I first went in the river fully clothed then I saw my brother and I
Thought why don't I use him for me so I lowered my short pant and showed him my full round ass to him. My white dress showed him my
assets clearly, he was surprised my actions, I just stand in the water by showing my ass .

anu-199
Then I snapped my bra hooks and pulled up to my neck and turned towards him

anu-198
My boobs and black nipples are clearly shows to him, he just saw me
with opened mouth and didn't take his eyes out from me. I moved towards his side to give him a good view of my assets. His eyes were fixed between my thighs, his eyes hungrier to see my pussy, I washed
My body and my white dress showed
as more as iam getting wet in water
my body visibility came more nd more clear to his eyes. I thought to give him full uncovered view is my boobs and pussy so I pulled my shirt above my boobs, my full front showed him nakedly

anu-111
All the time I was having conversations with him and I showed him all, made him crazy, my half shaven pussy and my full round boobs made him to jerk him, he took his dick out from his pant and started to jerk in front of me

e6525e0bf9a6b64fec81820b093b4ebe39b248212b6c3d62f40c2360b3329c37-0-1
I giggled toward him and went near to have a good look at his dick he is a hunk it's bigger than my grand father, I watched him by standing closely he looked in to my eyes and jerked himself off, he released a load of cum in the floor. He went to the water and cleaned him self and came.

anu-109
I called him and we sat below the tree and sat close to him, i told him
What happened now is nobody shouldn't know about this , it should remain with us only, he said he won't tell mom Or dad, I hugged him and plant a kiss on his lips, I took his lower lip and sucked he put his toung in side my mouth and caressed my toung, his saliva came to my mouth
we kissed for some time and we started to walk to home.
Super update bro..... Your are 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥... Killed it...... Story with these pictures are amazing.....

• Love
Reactions: SOUL _CATCHER 02