• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest DEEPIKA MEENAKSHI : PERFECT FAMILY SLUT.💃💃💃

RAVI_K_RAJ

Supreme
Next two days went same, in day time and night mom and grand fa both played their game like a newly wedded couples, it made me horny.
That urged me to feel cock with me.
I thought get help from shiva, he already started to kiss me and he saw me nude, so i thought to get bed with him.
Next morning he was in bed, I went to take bath, I let the door open and
Started to take my bath. I wore a transperent white shirt on me, I started to take shower, I fully made me wet and I called shiva to bring shampoo, I forgot to take it, please give me shampoo bottle, he waked and looked me, I was in a white shirt it showing me fully open, he took the shampoo bottle and came in side and he handed it to me. Then I didn't asked him to leave, I continued to take shower, he sat on the commod and started to watch me.

Arpita-9
I saw him early watching me so I took out my shirt and got nude in front of him, then I went into the tub,
I asked him to like to join with me , he scream yes and came into the tub. Now we both nude and he sat beside me in tub. His eyes we're fixed on my boobs and he looked my eyes, I just went close to sit him. Now our nude body touched each other, I took his hand and placed it on my right side boobs.

tumblr-nbdrxafbe-N1s8cowqo4-400
I turned towards him, i put my legs between his and my thigh felt his thick rod which is bigger than my grand fa. He fondled my boobs and I took his tool under water he took my
boobs alternatively and fondled hard, first ever I gave my boobs to a man,
He is my bro, made me thrilling and horny, I presses his dick hard in my hand ran my hand on him, he came to my ear and said sis, you're hurting mine, please be nice with mine.
I laughed at him and made my moves fast and hard. I loved his hand on my boobs, then I asked him to stand in the tub and I stood back to him, I ran my hand on his groin area and took his balls and shaft caressed
smoothly

mKCyqdR
Meanwhile I ran my boobs on his nec to his butt for some time, his dick getting harder and harder. He told sis you are such a beautiful thing I have ever had, I love ❤you sis, I said you're my bro, and my bestie you can be do anything you wanted to do,
But no one were around us. If anybody is there you should keep your hand off me. He yes sis, I will be careful in that. We both soaped each other and cleaned each other he caresses my cunt, we both up to finish our shower, out the room we heard our mom's voice calling shiva,
I let him go and I closed the bathroom door, I heard he open the bed room door and mom's foot step, she asked about me he said I just finished my bath she went inside. Then mom said ok I kept tea for both drink it and bring the cup to kitchen. I heard the door closing, then shiva asked me to come out it's safe,

Arpita-211
I came with wrapping the towel around me. He sat on the bed and watched me. I took the towel from me and I dried my self and started to dress my self.

Arpita-26
After dressed me and shiva went to dining , there grand fa was waiting for us, we all had our breakfast. After that we sat and watched TV. Suddenly we heard the village people came to see grand fa, he went to in front of the house and he got busy with them. Before lunch they all went including my grand fa. So I thought mom will be sad, I was happy inside me, so I took shiva and went to farm land , we stayed there to watch the workers. We returned after sun set . We saw mom preparing dinner, I went to her and helped her to prepare dinner, grand fa
returned 8 pm, we ate dinner. Then grand fa sat in front of the house to get some air. Time went 9.30 he came for bed, mom went in to her room, me and shiva went to our room. We fell sleep. After I walked in middle I saw the time it is 11 past 10 I came out of room silently, grand fa room was bright with light in side.
I slowly went near the door I peeked inside

kavita-847
Inside the room mom was standing in her saree her blouse was on the floor,her boobs were out she holding her hand back side of her head and she posing erotically to the grand fa
then he asked her to get near him she climbed on the bed

kavita-1028
She pulled her saree above her cunt and showed him her hairy cut to him.
He went near her and he sniffed her cunt and he opened her cunt lips and
Licked her cunt she opened her cunt lips with her hand to him. Then grand fa licked her deeply.

tumblr-7bd85010202581bcba9246b25becfb13-538b712d-400
He turned her to 4 legs and he started to fuck her from behind. Her boobs dangled and he fucked her fast. She moaning and breathing heavily she asked him not to stop
until she comes.
I was bend my self to the key hole and watching this, I felt someone touching my back.

tumblr-05932d3deccb2fff9b2f3179e6abb0cf-686d61d2-400
I turned and saw my back side there my brother standing behind me, he caressing my ass on my saree. I can't take my eyes from the key hole and let him to what ever he wants to do. He pulled my saree up to my ass.
And he pulled my panty down.

tumblr-93cb4f150c02b4078c32e09f557c345f-fe8e787f-400
He lowered his short with his weat and he kept his hot rod between my
Legs, he caressed my cunt with his dick, first ever a dick caressing my cunt I instantly got wet.i tightly hold his dick between my legs and started to move it fast in me.

tumblr-8e114e11d3c58aeba49da78d6947da93-79c9952e-400
He turned me towards him and he pushed me on the wall and took my leg in one hand and he put his dick between my cunt lips. He didn't know where to put his dick, he just brushed
tightly on my cunt lips with his dick, that also made me horny and I didn't control him. He moved his dick fast
on my cunt and got orgasm and discharged his cum on my cunt. When I was in standing his cum flow
down in my inner thighs. He got his breath and I patted on his shoulder and asked him why this urgent I told him wait for some day I will show you how to make love. Then we saw inside there mom and grand fa both
finished their fucking and they both
Hugging nude fel in to sleep. We returned to our room.

Aabhi123

Next two days went same, in day time and night mom and grand fa both played their game like a newly wedded couples, it made me horny.
That urged me to feel cock with me.
I thought get help from shiva, he already started to kiss me and he saw me nude, so i thought to get bed with him.
Next morning he was in bed, I went to take bath, I let the door open and
Started to take my bath. I wore a transperent white shirt on me, I started to take shower, I fully made me wet and I called shiva to bring shampoo, I forgot to take it, please give me shampoo bottle, he waked and looked me, I was in a white shirt it showing me fully open, he took the shampoo bottle and came in side and he handed it to me. Then I didn't asked him to leave, I continued to take shower, he sat on the commod and started to watch me.

Arpita-9
I saw him early watching me so I took out my shirt and got nude in front of him, then I went into the tub,
I asked him to like to join with me , he scream yes and came into the tub. Now we both nude and he sat beside me in tub. His eyes we're fixed on my boobs and he looked my eyes, I just went close to sit him. Now our nude body touched each other, I took his hand and placed it on my right side boobs.

tumblr-nbdrxafbe-N1s8cowqo4-400
I turned towards him, i put my legs between his and my thigh felt his thick rod which is bigger than my grand fa. He fondled my boobs and I took his tool under water he took my
boobs alternatively and fondled hard, first ever I gave my boobs to a man,
He is my bro, made me thrilling and horny, I presses his dick hard in my hand ran my hand on him, he came to my ear and said sis, you're hurting mine, please be nice with mine.
I laughed at him and made my moves fast and hard. I loved his hand on my boobs, then I asked him to stand in the tub and I stood back to him, I ran my hand on his groin area and took his balls and shaft caressed
smoothly

mKCyqdR
Meanwhile I ran my boobs on his nec to his butt for some time, his dick getting harder and harder. He told sis you are such a beautiful thing I have ever had, I love ❤you sis, I said you're my bro, and my bestie you can be do anything you wanted to do,
But no one were around us. If anybody is there you should keep your hand off me. He yes sis, I will be careful in that. We both soaped each other and cleaned each other he caresses my cunt, we both up to finish our shower, out the room we heard our mom's voice calling shiva,
I let him go and I closed the bathroom door, I heard he open the bed room door and mom's foot step, she asked about me he said I just finished my bath she went inside. Then mom said ok I kept tea for both drink it and bring the cup to kitchen. I heard the door closing, then shiva asked me to come out it's safe,

Arpita-211
I came with wrapping the towel around me. He sat on the bed and watched me. I took the towel from me and I dried my self and started to dress my self.

Arpita-26
After dressed me and shiva went to dining , there grand fa was waiting for us, we all had our breakfast. After that we sat and watched TV. Suddenly we heard the village people came to see grand fa, he went to in front of the house and he got busy with them. Before lunch they all went including my grand fa. So I thought mom will be sad, I was happy inside me, so I took shiva and went to farm land , we stayed there to watch the workers. We returned after sun set . We saw mom preparing dinner, I went to her and helped her to prepare dinner, grand fa
returned 8 pm, we ate dinner. Then grand fa sat in front of the house to get some air. Time went 9.30 he came for bed, mom went in to her room, me and shiva went to our room. We fell sleep. After I walked in middle I saw the time it is 11 past 10 I came out of room silently, grand fa room was bright with light in side.
I slowly went near the door I peeked inside

kavita-847
Inside the room mom was standing in her saree her blouse was on the floor,her boobs were out she holding her hand back side of her head and she posing erotically to the grand fa
then he asked her to get near him she climbed on the bed

kavita-1028
She pulled her saree above her cunt and showed him her hairy cut to him.
He went near her and he sniffed her cunt and he opened her cunt lips and
Licked her cunt she opened her cunt lips with her hand to him. Then grand fa licked her deeply.

tumblr-7bd85010202581bcba9246b25becfb13-538b712d-400
He turned her to 4 legs and he started to fuck her from behind. Her boobs dangled and he fucked her fast. She moaning and breathing heavily she asked him not to stop
until she comes.
I was bend my self to the key hole and watching this, I felt someone touching my back.

tumblr-05932d3deccb2fff9b2f3179e6abb0cf-686d61d2-400
I turned and saw my back side there my brother standing behind me, he caressing my ass on my saree. I can't take my eyes from the key hole and let him to what ever he wants to do. He pulled my saree up to my ass.
And he pulled my panty down.

tumblr-93cb4f150c02b4078c32e09f557c345f-fe8e787f-400
He lowered his short with his weat and he kept his hot rod between my
Legs, he caressed my cunt with his dick, first ever a dick caressing my cunt I instantly got wet.i tightly hold his dick between my legs and started to move it fast in me.

tumblr-8e114e11d3c58aeba49da78d6947da93-79c9952e-400
He turned me towards him and he pushed me on the wall and took my leg in one hand and he put his dick between my cunt lips. He didn't know where to put his dick, he just brushed
tightly on my cunt lips with his dick, that also made me horny and I didn't control him. He moved his dick fast
on my cunt and got orgasm and discharged his cum on my cunt. When I was in standing his cum flow
down in my inner thighs. He got his breath and I patted on his shoulder and asked him why this urgent I told him wait for some day I will show you how to make love. Then we saw inside there mom and grand fa both
finished their fucking and they both
Hugging nude fel in to sleep. We returned to our room.
Super update bro.... Slowly getting into it... Continue like this bro... Pictures are amazing

• Love
Reactions: RAVI_K_RAJ

RAVI_K_RAJ

Supreme
Ten days after mom and grand fa both started to stay in one bed mostly every night. Me and shiva both watched all the play and we were getting horny and close to each other. After we watching mom and grand fa we return to our room and
He started to sleep with me in my bed, I allowed him to do any thing to me. But he didn't know how to do, me either. So we wanted to watch our mom and grand fa keenly.
That day night we pretend to going early to the bed, me and shiva came in side our room.
We heard the voice for mom and grand fa in living room. They are speaking long, my brother asked me to remove my dress.

155-1000
I was wearing a lingerie, I told him not now if mom came and check on us before they going to bed, I can't hide, so wait for mom and grand fa to go into the room. The he came near me and he caresses my thighs.
He put his hand under my lingerie and removed my panty.

65af5b4e979c8f5b4c2262eed7e18b6fb0349a684f7bbdc4a79e3c019ddcc2c4-0
He rolled my lingerie up and he started to lick my cunt. I widened my cunt lips for him. He inserted his fucking toung all over my cunt wall and licked me. His toung caressed my clit and made me horny. I lifted my ass to his face, so he get his toung deeper in my cunt. While his toung busy with my clit, he squeezed my thighs and ass cheeks. He inserted his finger in my cunt and fingered me, and licked my clit.
He licked me until my pre-cum dripping out.
Then he turned me and started to lick my ass and ass crack.

2cc6983ec416f4d200cf074a15d80cd4019b8cb8a5431129c46dbed85580a921-0-1
His toung traveled from my clit to my ass crack in full swing. I control my moans and grunted my heavy breath.
For the first time my ass cheeks and crack was licked by a man toung and that also my brother made me horny.
Meantime we heard mom and grand fa going in side the room.
We stopped our actions and waited for some time. Then without making any noice we went to the window if our grand fa room. There we saw our mom in the room. She is in her nighty which is so sexy and we never saw her using this type nighties in our house.

FVyotfs-VIAA3-Ys9
She didn't wore any bra under her nighty. Only a laced panty and she hold the mighty because it has no button Or zip in front. Her hairy cunt is visible through her transperent panty. She standing in front of grand fa,he si sitting in the bed and holding his dick in his hand and called her come thevadiya come take my dick

FB-IMG-16193255404977754
Then he went near her and removed her nighty. She hold up her hands to remove her nighty for him. Then he opened the table drawer near bed and he took out a dog chain color and put it around her neck.
She gave us a shock. She is acting like a slave to my grand fa. She obeyed him and took the color in her neck.

kavita-347
He asked her to get into four legs. She went on floor by her four legs. He walked her like a pet dog to the bed. He asked her you whore do you want my dick, she said please mama give me your sweet dick to your whore daughter in law.

kavita-354
He kept his erected dick in front of her face he teased her. He brushed his tip to her lips. She try to take his dick in her mouth try to hold his dick in hand, he beat her with the rope and told her not to use her hands. He teased further on her mouth. She pleased him like a horny slave, he asked to get on the bed. She climbes on the bed and she laid her back on the bed. She rested her head on the edge of the bed.

kavita-360
Grand fa removed his dress fully and went to her face, he rested his erected dick on her face she licked his balls and shaft bottom . She hold his ass and pulled him to her and caressed his ass cheeks and ran her fingers on his ass crack. Then he put his dick deep in her mouth. She started to give her mouth to him. She tightened her lips around his dick and he pushed his dick in and out in slow phase.
Both get in to the action intensely and forgot the outer world and went in to theirs. Mom took grand fa's dick and sucked him like a hungry pet dog
He started to push his dick fast in her mouth. She hold his ass and pushed towards her mouth and took his dick deep in her mouth.
Then he took out his dick from her mouth and asked her to get down from bed. He removed her dig tag from her neck and he went her back. He slapped her ass hard and squeezed her cunt from behind and
Inserted his fingers in her cunt.
She bend her self and widening her legs to him and had his fingers deep in side her cunt.
The he took his hands from her cunt and he holds her hand from back
he inserted his dick in her cunt from her behind

agfe-001-2
He holds her hand and started to ram her cunt. He gave a strong strokes in her cunt. She moans heavily with gasping for breathe and pushed her ass hard backwards on his dick . He went on slow but a heavy strokes in her cunt from behind made her mad.
He fucked her nice and heavy with strong strokes. Then she asked him to remove his dick from behind.
She climbed on bed again and asked him to come beside her. He went her side. She took his dick again in her mouth , he hold her head and started to fuck her mouth again. She caressed her body with her own hand

cf5a3aa565ddd671f7f9b1175bf8a8a1
Then he get up and turned her towards him and inserted his dick innher cunt.

GIF-210710-040327
He went on her she felt the dick in her wet cunt and lifted her ass to his dick to go deeper inside of her cunt.
She showed her satisfaction in her face and closing her eyes and asked him to go hard. Then she suddenly pushed him side and she get up and sat on his lap by inserting his dick in
her cunt and started to ride on him.

GIF-210818-225019
He hold her back and pushed her towards him hard and pushed his cock in her cunt. She wrapped her hands on his neck and fucked him like a whore. She moaned loudly and
and asked him to push fast in her cunt. Both stroked each other fast and reached their orgasm, he asked her , is she wants his cum in her cunt. She said no don't cum inside her pussy, she said she will take it in her mouth.

5-Wt4-V2x-VOUajoq-Zf-PW-90-CXhf-OEj-PURCh8-Qko-Sh-8ez1-JTqim-Zab-LZTDhy-Hhhywj-SWN82zy-Z-Xk-Xrbn-AQV
She took his dick in her hand and and lick his cum ozzing out from his dick.

Aabhi123

Ten days after mom and grand fa both started to stay in one bed mostly every night. Me and shiva both watched all the play and we were getting horny and close to each other. After we watching mom and grand fa we return to our room and
He started to sleep with me in my bed, I allowed him to do any thing to me. But he didn't know how to do, me either. So we wanted to watch our mom and grand fa keenly.
That day night we pretend to going early to the bed, me and shiva came in side our room.
We heard the voice for mom and grand fa in living room. They are speaking long, my brother asked me to remove my dress.

155-1000
I was wearing a lingerie, I told him not now if mom came and check on us before they going to bed, I can't hide, so wait for mom and grand fa to go into the room. The he came near me and he caresses my thighs.
He put his hand under my lingerie and removed my panty.

65af5b4e979c8f5b4c2262eed7e18b6fb0349a684f7bbdc4a79e3c019ddcc2c4-0
He rolled my lingerie up and he started to lick my cunt. I widened my cunt lips for him. He inserted his fucking toung all over my cunt wall and licked me. His toung caressed my clit and made me horny. I lifted my ass to his face, so he get his toung deeper in my cunt. While his toung busy with my clit, he squeezed my thighs and ass cheeks. He inserted his finger in my cunt and fingered me, and licked my clit.
He licked me until my pre-cum dripping out.
Then he turned me and started to lick my ass and ass crack.

2cc6983ec416f4d200cf074a15d80cd4019b8cb8a5431129c46dbed85580a921-0-1
His toung traveled from my clit to my ass crack in full swing. I control my moans and grunted my heavy breath.
For the first time my ass cheeks and crack was licked by a man toung and that also my brother made me horny.
Meantime we heard mom and grand fa going in side the room.
We stopped our actions and waited for some time. Then without making any noice we went to the window if our grand fa room. There we saw our mom in the room. She is in her nighty which is so sexy and we never saw her using this type nighties in our house.

FVyotfs-VIAA3-Ys9
She didn't wore any bra under her nighty. Only a laced panty and she hold the mighty because it has no button Or zip in front. Her hairy cunt is visible through her transperent panty. She standing in front of grand fa,he si sitting in the bed and holding his dick in his hand and called her come thevadiya come take my dick

FB-IMG-16193255404977754
Then he went near her and removed her nighty. She hold up her hands to remove her nighty for him. Then he opened the table drawer near bed and he took out a dog chain color and put it around her neck.
She gave us a shock. She is acting like a slave to my grand fa. She obeyed him and took the color in her neck.

kavita-347
He asked her to get into four legs. She went on floor by her four legs. He walked her like a pet dog to the bed. He asked her you whore do you want my dick, she said please mama give me your sweet dick to your whore daughter in law.

kavita-354
He kept his erected dick in front of her face he teased her. He brushed his tip to her lips. She try to take his dick in her mouth try to hold his dick in hand, he beat her with the rope and told her not to use her hands. He teased further on her mouth. She pleased him like a horny slave, he asked to get on the bed. She climbes on the bed and she laid her back on the bed. She rested her head on the edge of the bed.

kavita-360
Grand fa removed his dress fully and went to her face, he rested his erected dick on her face she licked his balls and shaft bottom . She hold his ass and pulled him to her and caressed his ass cheeks and ran her fingers on his ass crack. Then he put his dick deep in her mouth. She started to give her mouth to him. She tightened her lips around his dick and he pushed his dick in and out in slow phase.
Both get in to the action intensely and forgot the outer world and went in to theirs. Mom took grand fa's dick and sucked him like a hungry pet dog
He started to push his dick fast in her mouth. She hold his ass and pushed towards her mouth and took his dick deep in her mouth.
Then he took out his dick from her mouth and asked her to get down from bed. He removed her dig tag from her neck and he went her back. He slapped her ass hard and squeezed her cunt from behind and
Inserted his fingers in her cunt.
She bend her self and widening her legs to him and had his fingers deep in side her cunt.
The he took his hands from her cunt and he holds her hand from back
he inserted his dick in her cunt from her behind

agfe-001-2
He holds her hand and started to ram her cunt. He gave a strong strokes in her cunt. She moans heavily with gasping for breathe and pushed her ass hard backwards on his dick . He went on slow but a heavy strokes in her cunt from behind made her mad.
He fucked her nice and heavy with strong strokes. Then she asked him to remove his dick from behind.
She climbed on bed again and asked him to come beside her. He went her side. She took his dick again in her mouth , he hold her head and started to fuck her mouth again. She caressed her body with her own hand

cf5a3aa565ddd671f7f9b1175bf8a8a1
Then he get up and turned her towards him and inserted his dick innher cunt.

GIF-210710-040327
He went on her she felt the dick in her wet cunt and lifted her ass to his dick to go deeper inside of her cunt.
She showed her satisfaction in her face and closing her eyes and asked him to go hard. Then she suddenly pushed him side and she get up and sat on his lap by inserting his dick in
her cunt and started to ride on him.

GIF-210818-225019
He hold her back and pushed her towards him hard and pushed his cock in her cunt. She wrapped her hands on his neck and fucked him like a whore. She moaned loudly and
and asked him to push fast in her cunt. Both stroked each other fast and reached their orgasm, he asked her , is she wants his cum in her cunt. She said no don't cum inside her pussy, she said she will take it in her mouth.

5-Wt4-V2x-VOUajoq-Zf-PW-90-CXhf-OEj-PURCh8-Qko-Sh-8ez1-JTqim-Zab-LZTDhy-Hhhywj-SWN82zy-Z-Xk-Xrbn-AQV
She took his dick in her hand and and lick his cum ozzing out from his dick.
Super horny update bro ... Waiting for both to get in action.....

RAVI_K_RAJ

Supreme
Eleventh day dad came from the city. Mom and grandfa looked nervous and they behave normal father in law and daughter inlaw.
After dinner me and shiva thought today will be no sex with mom and grand fa. So we went early to the bed.
We came inside the room and locked the door.

edbdbbc18d2d44f6f5abf532792c6ab9-1659397988462
I getting undress my self in front of him, I opened my zip and showed him my naked boobs and my hairy cunt.

filedata
Went near to him and i removed his shirt then I opened his trousers zip took his monster out from his west give strokes for his monster dick.

Guddi-holding-cock-tumblr-oq3c2m-Wdo-B1vf1m9do1-500

He grabbed me and smooched me. He started to caress my body eagarly. I responded him and allowed him to take me. He started to lick my body from my forehead to
downward. His toung traveled down to my neck and came to my boobs.

e1e32127-6bfa-4ea9-b0c7-57461f86f486
He licked my nipples and made it hard and picking from my boobs. He circled his toung over my boobs and he went down on me. He now came to my navel and he put his toung in my belly button and made wet.
We laid ourself in bed. He asked me to sat on him and put my cunt in his mouth.

Last edited:

RAVI_K_RAJ

Supreme
img-0689
I sat on his face and gave him my cunt in his mouth. He started to luck my cunt lips and clit, I opened my legs and my cunt lios also opened.
I turned towards his dick and started to strike it in my hand. When I made strong strokes he went deeper in side my cunt.

Fucking-slow-motion-cock-into-pussy-gif
He inserted his monster inside my cunt slowly. He pushed his dick fully in side me and took rest. Then he started to move his cock in and out with a slow rythmn.

a31a996b89236fb81d096f51417412e7
I caressed my own cunt while he rammed my cunt with his dick. He gave a slow strokes in my cunt and he slowly made me horny. We both breath heavily and grunted in low voice, some one can't hear us.
I started to moan and he asked me to keep silent. He kissed me to reduce the sound of my moaning.

Holly-Michaels-intense-fuck-sex-gif
He started to fuck me fast his heavy strokes made me heavy moaning and he went too deeper in my cunt. He is stroking my cunt like a professional fucker. He hold my boobs base and pressing it, he fucked me heavily.
He fucked me strong and made me feel his manliness inside my cunt.
He didn't slowdown his strong strokes and my cunt getting wet and let his dick slide nicely inside my cunt.

sexwalldotme-morning-seduction
He turn my back towards him and he inserted his dick in to my slippery wet cunt and gave a heavy strokes inside my cunt. He hold on leg up and comfortably rammed his dick in my cunt. I told him not to stop made fast faster inside my cunt. I asked him to cum with me at once. He said akka your koothi is super. Will you stay with me fir ever and give your cunt to me. I said to him yes baby I will stay with you and i will fuck you if I get married also, i am going to take your dick in side my cunt, don't you worry. He rammed fast and told me akka iam cumming. I said to him
cum inside me i want to feel our orgasm,cum inside me deeper baby your doing good. He stretched his body and we both cum at the same time. His hot cum strokes filled my cunt and flow out from my cunt.
We hugged each other and fell in to sleep.