• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Adultery Decent House wife become keep of local goon??? (Completed)

Dmahi19

Ahaaaa.. extrem erotic story. as a woman I can feel the label of sexsual pleasure Swati getting from jairaj.Its my personal experience, the person I hate to sleep with a gave me the extreme label of sexual satisfaction. This happened with Swati. As initially she hate jairaj. Now he giving her pleasure. We woman love to display our beautiful figure and tease the real men who has the capability to satisfy us. We love to decorate our white skin and curvy figure with sexy tattoos and piercings like I have done 4 piercings in each ear, I have pierced my nose and Bellybutton. There are some tattoos which I made to tease the rowdy males . I display my piercings and tattoos with sexy saree and jewelry in special occasion. A beatiful woman with busty assets showing her sexy tattoos on her back by wearing a deep neck blouse and her pierced navel with a sexy tattoo on her lower abdomen which can be seen through a transparent saree. Finally a silver waist chain on her curvy hips with another butterfly tattoo on hers buttery hips and addition to some artificial jewelry ( a decorative oxide choker, or multi layered pearl necklace or black crystal choker necklace ) can make any men out of control. I love to tease the sexually powerful men with those get up and eventually get satisfied by them. I wish Swati should do this and please the political leaders for jairajs profit. She should sleep with all types of powerful men and feed her milk to those lusty people.
Please definitely read next 2 or 3 updates you will like your own fantasy world ....

Thanks for your support and encouragement......
Keep reading and posting your views and comments on the story.

Desmond Miles

Ahaaaa.. extrem erotic story. as a woman I can feel the label of sexsual pleasure Swati getting from jairaj.Its my personal experience, the person I hate to sleep with a gave me the extreme label of sexual satisfaction. This happened with Swati. As initially she hate jairaj. Now he giving her pleasure. We woman love to display our beautiful figure and tease the real men who has the capability to satisfy us. We love to decorate our white skin and curvy figure with sexy tattoos and piercings like I have done 4 piercings in each ear, I have pierced my nose and Bellybutton. There are some tattoos which I made to tease the rowdy males . I display my piercings and tattoos with sexy saree and jewelry in special occasion. A beatiful woman with busty assets showing her sexy tattoos on her back by wearing a deep neck blouse and her pierced navel with a sexy tattoo on her lower abdomen which can be seen through a transparent saree. Finally a silver waist chain on her curvy hips with another butterfly tattoo on hers buttery hips and addition to some artificial jewelry ( a decorative oxide choker, or multi layered pearl necklace or black crystal choker necklace ) can make any men out of control. I love to tease the sexually powerful men with those get up and eventually get satisfied by them. I wish Swati should do this and please the political leaders for jairajs profit. She should sleep with all types of powerful men and feed her milk to those lusty people.
That will be too much sluttiness in this romantic erotic theme.. Swathi loves Jayraj is one thing, but becoming a randi for other people gets all these subplots wasted.. we don't want something like that (or atleast for now)

Dmahi19

That will be too much sluttiness in this romantic erotic theme.. Swathi loves Jayraj is one thing, but becoming a randi for other people gets all these subplots wasted.. we don't want something like that (or atleast for now)

Just do what u have in mind for the coming updates.. we are sure it will entertain us..

Doing tattoos or piercings will make things more romantic.

Thank you

That will be ok, but the other thing, no

Yeah. I know how tease and make things more romantic and erotic. I wish this story give us mixed filling of conservative yet erotic feeling.

Next Update soon ....
Keep reading and posting your views and comments on the story.

Dmahi19

UPDATE - 17

Anshul and Water world theme park.....

she was sleeping with her lovers cum in her newly defiled ass,some oozing out of her ass......she was tired so she didn't bother to wash it..............

It was friday morning and the lovers were sleeping in each others arms peacefully,fully satisfied the last night............After a while Swati woke up feeling tightness in her ass which was due to the sperm of her man which had dried.........Her ass was sore and was paining too.............She was thinking about the last night and then got up to get fresh........she was having trouble walking.........she somehow managed to pee,wash her ass and pussy clean and brush her teeth........she looked at her clean shaved pussy and smiled.......she thought that how attractive and lusty her pussy has become after the treatment she got in the parlour.........she then looked at the letter "J" above her pussy and smiled...........she brushed her teeth,washed her face and then went to her bedroom........she smiled when she saw her lover had woken up and was looking at her.........she took a towel and even though she was having trouble walking properly,she tried to sway her ass while going towards the dressing table........Jayraj threw the thin sheet off his waist and exposed his rock hard cock..........he then jerked his cock looking at her trying to sway her ass inspite of the pain and murmured,''saali randi (bloody slut)''............

8390cf3124e4a0186c597814eae8ca58d94c8d62.jpg

She heard that and shamelessly went walking towards the dressing table all naked with a towel in her hand.........she put her naked ass on the soft cushion of the small tool,looked at herself proudly in the mirror,wiped her face and then looked in the mirror at Jayraj stroking his cock..........she then combed her hair,got up and went towards her lover.........she bent,kissed him on his cheek and then wished him....... Swati:''good morning''.............Jayraj put his hand on her ass and felt it,moving his hand all over her round, soft,naked ass and wished her back............He then pulled her on top of himself and then the lovers got engaged in a deep and passionate kiss.............''mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmm chhhhhmmmmm chmmmm mmmmm''.......They were kissing as if they had not kissed for ages..............both of them were aroused now.......Jayraj's cock needed its morning dose,it needed a woman's hole,any of her three holes..........whereas Swati's pussy needed a cock too......her ass was sore but her pussy needed her man's cock............suddenly the alarm bell rang..........they both ignored that for a while continuing their lustful game but ultimately Swati pushed Jayraj off her and said..........Swati:''Sonia ko school ke liye late ho jayegi,aap bhi uth jaiye aur fresh ho jaiye (Sonia will get late for her school,you too get up and get fresh)''...............Jayraj:''ummm kya jaan?abhi pyaar karna hai tumhe,tumhe chodna hai,mera lund tumhari choot ke liye bhukha hai (ummm what my life? I want to love you now,fuck you,my cock is hungry for you pussy)''...............Swati:''ufff raat bhar toh aapne mujhe choda hai,mann nahin bhara kya?abhi Soniya ko school chhor dijiye,aakar chod lijiyega (uff you fucked me the whole night,aren't you satisfied? Drop Sonia to school for now,you fuck me after coming back)''...........she looked towards the door and then looking back at him she continued,''Kaun rok lega aapko mujhe chodne se,aakar jee bhar kar mujhe chod lijiyega (who will stop you from fucking me,you fuck me to your heart's content after coming back)''............and with that she kissed him one more time on his lips..........Jayraj:''theek hai tum Sonia ko tayyar karo,main kisi ko call kar deta hoon wo aakar Sonia ko lejayega,phir tumhari chudai karunga,uske baad tum araam karna,nashta banane ki zaroorat nahin,baahar se mangwa leta hoon (ok you get Sonia ready,I'll call someone he'll take Sonia to school,then I'll fuck you,you then take rest,no need to prepare breakfast,I'll get it from outside)''...........

She felt happy that not only was he fucking her,introducing her to new pleasures of life but also cared about her...........She got off the bed and started wearing her,bra,panty,petticoat,blouse and saree............Jayraj:''kya yaar?kya iss tarah se saree pehenti ho?aur neecha bandho (what is this love?why do you wear saree in such a way?wear it lower)''............she thought something and then wore it 3inches below her belly button.............She went to her hubby's room,looked at him sleeping and then woke her daughter,took her to the living room,got her ready and then one of Jayraj's man came to take her........He was a new recruit to their gang,just around 20 years of age..........He had seen Swati yesterday but his heartbeat looking at her open the door realising that she was fucked the previous night by his boss Jayraj on the bed which he along with other men of their gang had decorated.............He saw red marks over her chest...........Swati had worn her Saree casually as her lover was waiting for her in their bedroom to fuck her one more time and therefore her cleavage was prominently visible............He looked at her cleavage,saw red marks there too and swallowed his saliva...........Swati understood that but she didn't bother to cover her cleavage with her saree...........She looked in his eyes and then said,''ek minute ruko (wait for a minute)''..............and with that she turned and went near the small tool which is used to sit while wearing shoes............As soon as she turned he saw her almost naked back with lots of red marks all over it............He was just around 20 years and that too a wannabe local goon trying to establish himself in Jayraj's gang,doing whatever he asked him to do and as such he had never seen a woman in such a revealing dress in reality,and that too a saree............His heartbeat increased looking at her back............his cock too was beginning to ger erect...............Sonia was sitting on the small tool.........Swati sat near her legs and started helping her wear her shoes........as she was sitting there,her ass widened even more with the saree tightly hugging her round soft ass...........The young man swallowed his saliva once again looking at her ass..........Swati got up and turned around,but the young man quivkly tried to adjust his eyes elsewhere........She came near him and looked awkwardly at him,trying to understand what he was doing.........she then said.........Swati:''le jaao Sonia ko school (take Sonia to school)''...............and with that she slightly turned back,where Sonia was standing,signaling her to move outside................The young man once again looked at her ass when she turned slightly,then at her smooth back skin which was glowing and then at her ass.......just then she turned back towards him........he again hurriedly looked towards her daughter,but Swati understood what he was looking at...............But she didn't react,instead she looked in his eyes..........the young man looked in her eyes but then dropped it.............Swati kept looking at him...........He then moved towards the elevator.......................Swati closed the door and went to her lover's bedroom and closed the door.................Her hubby Anshul saw everything from behind slightly open door of his bedroom.............He then went back to sleep................Anshul was sleeping meanwhile his wife was naked once again in another room with another man,the man who had taken the virginity of her ass,the man who was her lover............,..She was lying under him,getting her wet pussy pounded by his long thick black cock...........Swati:''aaaaahhhhhh aaaaaahhhh aaaaahhhh hmmmm aaaahhh''............Jayraj:''hunhh hunhhh haaah haaah haaaahh haaaahhh''.............Swati was feeling uncomfortable in that position as her ass was still sore.....She told Jayraj about that.........Swati:'aaaahhh mujhe dard ho raha hai aese (its paining in this position)''...........

Jayraj turned around and put her on top of himself,held taking his cock as much as possible............she did her motherly duty when she came back inside after sending her elder one to school.....and now she was doing her lover duty,enjoying herself as well as making sure her lover enjoys as much as he can by co operating with him,showing him that she was enjoying his cock by moaning.......
Swati:''aaaaaaaahhhhhh aaaaaaahhhhhh aaaaaahhhhhhh aaaahhh''..............she liked this position,resting on her lover's body while getting fucked..............It was then that Anshul came back to the living room and heard them moan and the bed creak.................after a few minutes the young man came back with breakfast and he too heard them............he understood that his boss was inside that beautiful woman's cunt...................He looked at her hubby who was feeling a little awkward............he understood that he was confused listening to her wife moan when she was with another man in the bedroom,but he didn't know how to react...........He then offered him the breakfast and they continued to hear the moans and creaking sound............finally the sounds stopped after one final sound which was louder than all.................
Neither of them had the courage to look towards the door,may be because of the awkwardness of the situation or may be they thought that it will be inappropriate to look towards the door................after a minute or so the young man got his boss Jayraj's call and he went inside the bedroom.............Anshul's heartbeat increased looking at him go towards Jayraj's bedroom where his wife too was sleeping and subconciously he didn't like him enter that bedroom at that moment,he didn't know why but he didn't like him going inside that bedroom.........
The young man's heartbeat when he saw Swati's all clothes lying on the floor,even her bra and panty,both red were lying on the floor..........his heartbeat increased looking at such beautiful undergarments...............he then looked at Jayraj's all clothes lying in the floor too..........he went and kept the food packet on the bedside table............

Jayraj asked him..............Jayraj:''Anshul ko naashta diye? (Gve breakfast to Anshul?)''.............The boy looked towards him and his heartbeat increased very fast,but he somehow remained normal and nodded his head,''jee (yes)''.................what he saw was Swati and Jayraj was lying on their sides,with Swati in front and Jayraj behind her..............Swati's right boob was half exposed with only lower half and her nipple covered by the thin sheet and it was resting on the bed..whereas her left boob was almost 3/4th exposed,but Jayraj had his left hand on it,cupping it and feeling its warmth and softness,so he couldn't see much of that,but he knew without a doubt that his boss was feeling it in his hand........Swati looked at him when Jayraj asked him the question and their eyes met,but she couldn't for much long and soon she turned her eyes towards elsewhere...........but she didn't try to pull the sheet further up to cover herself properly..............He then quickly walked out of the bedroom...........just as he went near the door he heard Swati's voice,''ssssiiiii aaahh''...........he turned and saw that Jayraj was biting her ear and she was holding his head by taking her left hand backwards towards his head and she had her eyes closed..........she bit her lower lip after moaning.........He saw her clean armpit........he then quickly looked at the couple of pairs of legs outside the thin sheet,one pair black and hairy and the other one white and clean,both rubbing against each other..........he was looking towards them when Swati opened her eyes and looked at him...... he quickly went out and closed the door ......... mean while Anshul saw him open the door to go inside and the next moment he looked at a long red piece of cloth.......he swallowed his saliva and then looked down for a few seconds..................he again looked towards the red cloth and was observing it when he saw him come out and then close the door.

Now in present.......

Swati came out of her thought about the last night and todays morning but she remained inside the bedroom....... they had their lunch and then they retired to their respective bedrooms to take rest..........

Anshul saw his beautiful wife going with Jayraj in their bedroom.................It was evening,Sonia was playing in her bedroom whereas the three of them were watching tv and having tea........Jayraj saw her little discomfort while coming out of kitchen with the tea tray. He asked her after drinking the tea......

Jayraj:''Abhi bhi dard hai kya kamar mein? (is your lower back still paining?)''............Swati was surprised by this...........she looked towards her hubby and then at her lover and replied.... Swati:''haan (yes)''..........Anshul finally got a chance to ask her..........
Anshul:''kya hua Swati kamar mein dard kaise ho gaya? (what happened Swati how did your lower back start paining?)'' she quickly replied,''bathroom mein phisal gayee kal raat ko (I slipped in the bathroom yesterday night)''............

Anshul:''Dhyaan se chala karo Swati (Walk carefully Swati)''...........Jayraj scolded him in front of his wife............Jayraj:''yeh kya hai Anshul?Swati ko dard hai upar se tum daant rahe ho ise,jaao jaakar tumhare kamre se wo malish ki tel lekar aao (what is this Anshul?she is in pain and on top of that you're scolding her,go and get that massage oil from your bedroom)''.......

Swati felt a little awkward hearing this,not at Jayraj scolding her hubby but at the massage thing..............But when she saw her hubby unable to speak back at Jayraj and instead going to get the massage oil,she kept quiet.....................When Anshul returned with the massage oil his heartbeat increased...................he saw his wife lying on her belly on the three seater sofa and as such her ass was protruding upwards pointing towards the ceiling and Jayraj was sitting next to her upper thigh...................Her back was almost naked with only a few inches of cloth of her skimpy blouse covering her upper back whereas her lower back was completely naked.............the end of the saree which hangs towards the back was hanging down on the floor from her shoulder where it was pinned.... he took the oil bottle to him............

Jayraj:''jab boloon tab mere haath par ye tel girana (when I say then you pour this oil on my hand )........ and with that he extended his hand towards him....
Anshul poured some oil on his hand and swallowed his saliva thinking about what was about to happen.................he saw Jayraj put his black rough hand on his wife's white, smooth and soft waist and then started massaging..............He looked at his wife who was looking towards the floor indifferently,as if she didn't care if Jayraj was touching her and massaging her waist...............there was no sign of discomfort in being touched by another man.....................For thr next 10 minutes Jayrsj kept on massaging her lower back while Anshul kept on pouring the oil in Jayraj's hand......................In the mean time Swati looked at her hubby twice when he was pouring the oil in her lover's hand so he could massage his wife... the first time when she saw she just again looked back at the floor... the 2nd time she pointed towards the side of her waist with her left hand and said......

Swati:''Jayraj ji thoda idhar mein bhi msalish kar dijiye na (Jayraj ji please massage this side too)''..............

Jayraj again extended his hand towards his lover's hubby and saif in a stern voice..........Jayraj;''aur tel daalo Anshul (pour more oil Anshul)''...............Anshul poured the oil and looked at his wife who now had her face towards the floor,but this time her eyes were closed...........
He then saw Jayraj grip the side of his wife's waist firmly and massage it .............he continued this for the next couple of minutes and then asked Anshul to keep back the oil and himself got up to wash his hands...................When Anshul came back,he saw his wife still lying on the sofa the same way watching tv now................Jayraj was sitting towards her feet,with her feet behind his ass................He had the tv remote in his left hand whereas his right hand was resting on her lower left thigh,just above the back of her knees...................Anshul found it awkward watching him hold the remote in his left hand instead of right ........he then went and occupied his regular position and started watching tv....................Neither of them were bothered about his presence and therefore didn't try to adjust their condition............Anshul looked at Swati and saw her upper exposed back and then at her lower back which was glistening with oil....................... He saw his beautiful wife looking more beautiful than ever,he looked at her henna designed hands and feet,her glowing skin but till now he had not got chance to ask his wife about all these..Jayraj was at home the whole day..................... It was around 11 pm........Anshul was trying to sleep in his bedroom,looking at the celing whereas in the other bedroom his benefactor Jayraj was resting completely naked against the headboard of his bed with his legs spread and his wife was lying on her belly in between them,enthusiastically sucking his rock hard black cock,getting her hair caressed at the same time by her lover Jayraj in appreciation...........

It was sunday morning......Anshul woke up a little late.It was 6:45 AM.....There was complete silence in the flat.........He looked to his side and saw his daughter sleeping there peacefully.........He got up,brushed his teeth (there was a lowly placed basin in his bedroom) and then went to the living room.........There was no one.......He switched on the light and drank water........He then went to the dining table as usual........He was reading yesterday's newspaper when his eyes fell near the sofa........he looked closely and found that it was Jayraj's shorts..........he looked confused and just then realised it was the same one which he had worn yesterday...............He went near the sofa and looked at it closely to confirm about it........he was totally confused as to why his shorts is there.....just then he saw a safety pin lying nearby..........he tried to move his wheelchair but it struck the small table in front of the sofa...........Inside the bedroom,Jayraj was lying on his back,completely naked.......his kept mistress,Anshul's wife was lying next to him sideways on his right side,with her weight on her left elbow placed on the pillow next to his head...............in this position,Her left breast was right in front of Jayraj,inviting him to suck it and that's what he was doing,sucking her left breast,with just her nipple in his mouth,drinking her milk.........whereas Swati was caressing his hair with her left hand and was giving him handjob with her right hand,both designed with henna.............it was a very sensual and erotic moment for them,with Swati's breast dangling over her lover's face but it was only her nipple which was inside his mouth,feeding him her milk and at the same time she was caressing his hair and jerking his hard cock with her henna designed white hands.............Jayraj too had put a couple of his fingers inside her wet pussy...........just then they heard some noise in the living room and both of them looked towards the door.........in doing so her nipple came out of Jayraj's mouth,but their respective hands remained where they were.........they looked towards the door,both of them understood that it was Anshul who had woken up and was in the living room...........Swati pulled back Jayraj's face towards her breast,dripped her saliva on her nipple looking in his eyes..........Jayraj opened his mouth and put her nipple back in his mouth,licking her saliva and then started sucking her breast...............Swati again started jerking his cock.............Anshul looked towards the door and heard faint jingling sound of bangles...........Swati kept jerking Jayraj's cock,but he stopped suckling her,caught her left hand and raised it up............her clean shaved armpit was exposed now......Jayraj lowered it and started licking it............Swati:''aaaaahhhhhh''..........Within few seconds Swati too put her legs on top of him while still jerking his cock...........she then climbed on top of him,with him still licking her armpit........she was in an awkward position,with her armpit over his face,but she managed to get on top of him and placed his thick black cock on her pussy whole and then slowly,slowly sat on it,engulfing it inside her wet slutty cunt..
Swati:''aaaaaaaahhhhhhh''........she wasn't bothered about her hubby's presence in the living room......all that she cared about was enjoying with her lover in the bed in the early morning,giving him pleasure and satisfying his morning lust...............Jayraj's cock penetrated her wet pussy......feeling the inside of her wet pussy,Jayraj bit her armpit lightly...........Swati wasn't expecting that and cried out,''ouch'' and followed it by laughing ,''hahahahahaha'' and then shamelessly began grinding her hips on his cock,taking it completely inside her pussy................Anshul heard her laughter faintly,realising that his wife was awake..............He looked curiously towards the door and moved towards it,his heart beating faster and a curious sensarion running through his body..............

Jayraj hearing her laugh,left her armpit,grabbed her throat,chocking her lightly and said.........Jayraj:''Tera namard pati baahar living room mein baitha hai,aur tu mere lund par uchhal rahi hai,use apne chut mein lekar chud rahi hai, aur upar se hans rahi hai,sharam nahin aati tujhe randi? (your impotent hubby is sitting in the living room and you're jumping on my cock,getting fucked by taking it inside your cunt and on top of that you're even laughing,don't you feel shame slut?)''................Her face turned slightly red with the chocking....she increased the pace of her hips,moving it faster up and down his cock and replied back.......Swati:''agar sharam aati to yahaan aapse chud nahin rehti,roz raat ko aapka bistar garam nahin karti aur aap apna lund kisi bazaaru randi ki chut mein daale rehte (if I had shame,then I wouldn't be getting fucked by you,wouldn't be warming your bed every night and you would've put your cock in some whores cunt)''..................Jayraj's lust was fuelled by her slutty reply,he pulled her mouth towards him and began kissing her,like a wild animal........she too kissed back equally wildly...........Jayraj adjusted his hip and started thrusting his hip upwards,trying to shove his entire cock inside his slut's cunt.............Now both of them were working hard,Jayraj thrusting his hip upwards whereas Swati was pushing her hip downwards on his cock.........this made the fucking even more pleasurable for them........Swati's ass was jiggling when it was hitting his thighs and now there was 'thap thap thap thap'' sound in their bedroom..................Anshul could hear the sounds faintly...........He tried to hear properly and for that he placed his wheelchair sideways next to the door...............he put his ears to the door and in doing so his eyes fell to the corner of the door....................there was a red colour cloth,trapped in between the bottom of the door and floor..........it was a strap like cloth............he focused at it and thought............Anshul:''yeh Swati ka bra ka strap jaisa lag raha hai (its looking like Swati's bra strap)''............He looked at it for a few more seconds and then thought further,''magar uska bra yahaan kaise aaya,nahin kuchh aur ho sakta hai (but how did her bra get here,no it must be something else)''..........just then he heard a female voice,''aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh''.........followed by some distinguished sound,''chatak chatak''........and at the same time a female sound,''ouch aaaaahhh''..............Jayraj had caught both her round jiggling ass and was helping them move up and down his cock...........he was feeling her ass by moving his palm all over them and just then he held her waist by his left hand and spanked both her ass cheeks one by one........................hearing this Anshul tried to look towards the door,but being so close to it,his nose hit the door.............he felt the pain and forgot about the sound..............meanwhile both the lover's were busy in their dirty act............Anshul decided to move towards the balcony to get some fresh morning air...........He spent around 20 minutes there when he heard Jayraj,''aaahhh aaaahhhhh aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh''..............He looked towards the living room,but then looked out on the road..............He went back to the living room at around 8 am but saw no one.............now there was complete silence once again.......he looked towards Jayraj's bedroom and then switched on the tv on low volume...............He muted the tv after 10 minutes,trying to hear something from the bedroom,but there was still silence.....he shook his head and then started watching tv again.............He looked at his wrist watch and was surprised that it was 8:30 and his wife was still sleeping................He muted the tv and looked curiously towards the door and heard her anklet sounds............he thought that she was coming out of the bedroom,but then he heard creaking sound of door opening and understood that she was in the bathroom................He got back to watching tv once again..............After around 10 minutes the bedroom door opened and he looked towards the door where he saw his wife pull the red cloth quickly inside the bedroom by her leg and threw it further inside.........while doing so she looked inside and smiled slightly,may be towards Jayraj...........Anshul noted this but couldn't make out what cloth it was,was it really his wife's bra or some other cloth................His wife adjusted her dupatta and moved towards the kitchen............she was wearing a short kameez which ended just a couple of inches below her ass...........her cleavage too was visible as it was deep neck and the dupatta was there just for the sake of being there as it was transparent,made of net material...............Anshul's heart beat increased and just as he was trying to control it he looked at her back.............her back was even deeper,the kameez was cut in such a way that it was revealing her back till her bra strap,just like her blouse................he saw a couple of teeth marks there..................Not getting any attention from his own wife who didn't even bother to look at him while going to the kitchen he wished her...........Anshul:''Good morning Swati''................She replied back without looking at him.............Anshul looked curiously at her and then after calming himself asked her.....Anshul:''bahot late se uthi aaj,itna late tak toh kabhi nahin soti thi tum (you woke up late today,you never slept this late)''...............She looked at him angrily and then said..........Swati:''Sonia ko uthaiye jaakar (go and wake up Sonia)''...........not getting any answer Anshul tried to argue back.........Anshul:''par......(but.....)''............before Anshul could speak further,his wife just raised her eyes and looked at him angrily.........Anshul stopped at once,lowered his head and proceeded towards his bedroom when he heard his wife again...............Swati:''aur haan use brush karwa dijiyega (and yes make her brush her teeth)''..............Anshul nodded his head without looking back..............Anshul came back with Sonia and after some time Jayraj too came out of his bedroom and sat on the sofa............just then He said..........Jayraj:''Anshul ise balcony mein washing machine ke paas rakh dena to (Anshul keep this near the washing machine in the balcony)''...........Anshul looked at it and saw it was the same shorts which was lying near the sofa...............he went to him,took it and kept near the washing machine..............They all were having breakfast...........Anshul looked at his wife quietly eating...........he saw her cleavage and again his heartbeat increased............now he could see it clearly as she was only a few feet away on the other side of table..........the transparent dupatta was mere a formality not meant to hide anything.......he saw some teeth marks there too...............not only that it was red coloured as if they had been mauled a lot...............Just then Jayraj announced......Jayraj:''aaj hum sab ghoomne chalenge (We all will go out today)''...........Sonia smiled and said,''main bhi chalungi (I'll go too)''............Swati smiled at her.......Jayraj continued,''haan tum bhi chalogi (yes you'll go too)''...........Sonia couldn't stop at this and she asked further,''aur papa? (and papa?)''..........
Swati smilingly said,''haan papa bhi chalenge,hum sab chalenge (yes papa too will go,we all will go)''. Sonia started clapping.............swati:''ab chalo breakfast karo (now eat your breakfast)''.

They all had breakfast after that Swati prepared tea............just as she was giving a cup to her hubby,Jayraj went to his bedroom...............Swati followed him with the tea tray and closed the bedroom door from inside...............Anshul drank his tea and started reading the newspaper.................For the next half an hour he heard his wife's and Jayraj's laughter occassionally from inside the bedroom ...............his wife didn't even smile at him in the morning and now she was laughing with another man,behind the closed door............After half an hour there was quietness in their bedroom and it remained that way for the next half an hour...................His wife came out and went to the balcony to wash clothes in the washing machine.............Anshul looked at her........her hair was little messed up,her kameez was crumpled,specially over her breasts........when she turned towards the balcony,he saw her ass.............her kameez was short and the part over her left ass cheek had slightly moved towards her right ass cheek in a crumpled state,so he could see her pajama over her left ass cheek and what he saw wasn't a pleasant site...........that portion too was heavily crumpled..............Anyway he couldn't get courage to ask her anything so he continued with his newspaper..............Swati then helped both her hubby and daughter bath and then dressed them..............Anshul was sitting on a plastic chair in the bathroom and Swati was pouring water over him............She was bending a little and therefore he could see her cleavage right in front of his eyes........his heartbeat increased at once.............he looked at it,a few marks over her soft boobs and then suddenly he put his lips over it and his both hand over her boobs........he was getting an erotic smell from there .......he didn't know that it was a mixture of sweat,saliva and may be her milk..............Swati immediately moved his hands off her boobs but he grabbed her ass cheeks and started kneading those too.............Swati pushed his hands off there too,moved back and looked at her hubby..........her boobs were moving up and down..........she asked him,''yeh aap kya kar rahe hain? (what are you doing?)''................Anshul didn't know what to do and how to react so he apologised to her.........Anshul:''I..I.....I'm sorry''..........

Swati bathing Anshul continues ..........

Swati looked at her hubby and then quickly looked at his cock which was lifeless........She couldn't help comparing her hubby's lifeless dick with her lover's rock hard dick.......she felt little sensation in her pussy when she thought about Jayraj's cock.....she recalled how much his cock stretches her pussy when he fucks her,she likes to feel the hardness,the girth of his cock inside her cunt........she also recalled how much pleasure she gets when she feels the warmth of his cock in her mouth,the hardness,the veins all gives her a different kind of pleasure,a pleasure which was unknown to her because her hubby failed to introduce her to that pleasure,her hubby failed to make her feel the pleasure of being a woman,a woman with a strong man,melting in his arms,lying under him with her legs spread,inviting him to pound her cunt,stretch it with his strong cock as much as possible.....she looked at him and then poured water over him.........she bent again to scrub his back.....she didn't go behind him but remained where she was.......Now her boobs were right in front of Anshul's eyes,only a few inches away.........For the first time,he felt afraid of his wife,he was afraid of touching her.......he wanted to touch her boobs,feel their warmth,sponginess,but he was afraid of touching her...........Anshul's breathing became heavy and as a result his wife could feel his warm breath on her cleavage.............She straightened and looked in his eyes......he too looked at her nervously.......she then scrubbed his chest,belly and then sat down in front of him..........Anshul looked at her hands decorated with mehendi till her elbow...............While looking down at her cleavage,he could see even deeper and saw a few red marks on her boobs.............His heartbeat increased........Swati felt this and she looked up at him............She looked at him for a few seconds,but said nothing.............She then scrubbed his thighs and then looked at his lifeless cock...........She looked up at him again and while looking at him she caught his cock in her hand and started jerking it still looking in his eyes.........Anshul could feel nothing so he looked down.........Swati kept jerking her and then he somehow gained courage to grab her boobs.......he started kneading her left boob with his right hand...........Swati jerked his cock for a few seconds,looking at it,but it didn't respond........Jayraj's cock started flashing in her mind,and she recalled how she sucked his cock after breakfast today...........How she felt his hard cock in her mouth..........How he was lying against the bed with his legs spread like a boss and how she was lying on her belly in between them and sucking his cock,licking her own saliva off his cock...how he forced his cock in her mouth,shoving it deeper inside her mouth and how she too tried to take in as much of his cock in her mouth as possible.........her pussy started feeling a pleasurable sensation recalling the incident.............she looked up at him and while still looking at him,playfully slapped his cock with her index finger and then again from the other side,and again and again.....she slapped it gently with her index finger from both sides for a few seconds...........his cock lifelessly moved left and right whenever she did that.........Swati kept looking at him without any expression and then she caught his hand,took it off her boobs and placed his hand on his cock.........she got up and started pouring water over him and soon finished bathing him............she then dressed him,she had already dressed Sonia... She then went out of the room....

Anshul went to the living room and saw Jayraj's bedroom closed.........After around half an hour the bedroom door opened and he saw Jayraj come out talking to someone on phone and went to balcony......he had taken a bath and was wearing only a towel..........He didn't close the door completely........Anshul looked towards the balcony and then moved in a position from where he could look inside the bedroom...........he looked in and saw his wife sitting in front of the dressing table and was combing her hair..........She was wearing a salwar kameez,but it was her casual dress........She then took out her make up kit from a drawer and started appying them on her face......he observed closely and realised that her arms and the exposed portion of her back was glowing,may be she had already applied body lotion on her body...........He then saw her apply a variety of creams on her face,something which he had never seen as he had never bought any such make up kit for her,she only had a couple of lipstick,powder and other basic make up creams...........He looked at her and saw how her face was becoming even prettier with every touch of make up..........she then paid attention to her eyes,doing whatever was necessary to enhance their beauty..........She was doing everything with a lot of care and interest...........Just then he heard Jayraj's movement and he quickly moved his wheelchair from there.........He was afraid of being caught looking at his own wife..............Jayraj came out of the balcony and went straight to the bedroom without looking at him........Just as Anshul looked towards the bedroom from the corner of his eyes,Jayraj went in and closed it from inside..............Anshul kept looking at the closed door and then heard his wife's laighter faintly......After looking at the door for a minute and getting no sound,he moved towards the balcony............He remained there for 15-20 minutes and then went back to his bedroom..........After another 10 minutes he went to the kitchen and was drinking water when he heard the bedroom door open............He looked towards the door and was transfixed by the sight...........
b2b9bf17376c7f0014daa7e1ed04a21f--indian-beauty-indian-actresses.jpg

His wife was looking very beautiful in a black saree.......The black saree was in contrast with her white skin which too was glowing and looked soft and silky..............She had tied her saree below her belly button and that too 2-3 inches below that.......She had their baby in her arms........He looked at her face and saw the magic of an expensive make up kit which the man standing next to her had bought for her..........He saw Jayraj's black hand was on her right waist and he moved it slightly up and down a couple of times,feeling her naked skin........His wife didn't react to this at all...............Just then Swati called Sonia..........Swati:''Sonia beta chalo (Sonia let's go)''............And then she looked towards her hubby and said......Swati:''chaliye (let's go)''........

To be continued......

Reactions: naked_passion