• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Adultery Decent House wife become keep of local goon??? (Completed)

SahilSid

Friends I just created characters for next part ......" Swati the Bee Queen "

In US after treatment of paralysis Ansul also get treated of his penis erectile dysfunction...... but he have to use steroids and various supportive durgs. Soon Swati gave birth to their son and Family life come on track. Ansul have one revenge in his mind against Jairaj but sooner his conscience say that I can't get that much courage and strength to confront him but my son will win for me......

Using Indian text and ayurvedic literature he himself start massaging his son body in natal care and after 10yrs his penis also....... He start writing a dairy and his fantasy for humilating Jairaj ...... He always have daily updates about Jairaj well being through hi contacts in India....

( Swati ne unke bete ko janam diya ...... Aaj 25 saal baad Swati apne bete aur choti beti ke saath India laut rahi thi ...... Ansul ki jaada steriod lene ki wajah se multiple organs failure ki wajah se death ho gayi thi ....... )

Swati , age 48 yrs ..... but still boombshel lady of killing buxom figure ......

Soniya, age 26 yrs ..... Married , Teacher, settled in Chicago .

Choti , Priya , age 22 yrs ..... Guitar player, still searching right band.

Srinivaas urf Srini , age 21 yrs ...... Completed business management course working trainee in Local firm in San Francisco ......

Jairaj become the senior minister in state government and married his own caste girl which is 25 yrs younger than him ...... She give birth to one girl now in present .......

Jairaj , age 65 yrs , Senior Minister, very rich and powerful person.

Lata , age 40 yrs , Resemblance in looks and body with Swati ..... very innocent and down to the earth lady .

Rambha , age 20 yrs, doing MBA 1st year ..... typical dark South Indian beauty due to father triat ......

Ashwin , Age 48 yrs , Lata brother and Jairaj PA .....

Sridevi, Age 42 yrs , Ashwin's wife, Jairaj secret keep also ...... buxom beautiful milf .....

Urvashi ,age 22 yrs, Jairaj and Sridevi illegal daughter ...... Completed Fashion design course.... upcoming model, Jairaj hungry for this beauty queen.....

# Give your suggestion, I will start story for all story lovers according to yours demand..... Later on it will run according to me 😁😁😁
Bro don't turn the clock by 25 yrs. Keep it to 10 years max. As soon as they return to India, jayraj sees her again and swati feels the wild urges that she was missing. Anshul could never satisfy her in these 10 years. Jayraj and swati start their affair again and anshul watches this time. Tries to stop jayraj and fails.

Reactions: jeevithamsugam

Jeena579

Waited so long no reply from you!!!

This is not what we are expecting from readers friendly author😒

Anyway i drop my expectation towards this story
thanks