• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Romance Daughter pays for mother

c1000000boy

This story was a one of favorite story from old xossip site.I fund this yesterday from another site and I want to share this for you all.

credit goes to 1st writer(I am copy past.I don’t know writer)

this story endup with the one of best moment. after I post this,If there is creative writer please continue this story with same interest.

Introduction:
“how many times should I say I don’t want to live with him” shruti shouted on her mom. “I cant understand problem with this young generation. Its been only 4 months of your marriage and you guys are fittings like cat and dog.” Her mom Mrs khanna shouted back. “how many times should I tell you don’t bother shruti. She will take her decision. Don’t force her.” Her father came into her rescue. Shruti was the only daughter of major suryadev khanna. He loved her more than his life like every father. She was his princes. But his love spoilt her. She was arrogant and very in discipline unlike a kid with army background. But she was extremely beautiful. She had inherited her beauty form her mother who was ex miss india runner up and got married to major Sharma. Unlike her mother shruti was not very keen for modeling. But she was the hottest chick in her college. She loved dancing and it made her figure more sexy. She didn’t had even and ounce of fat anywhere. After her graduation her parents got her married with karan who was son of mr kundra, a very close friend of major. Karan was an investment banker and like most of bankers he looked very studies and dull. But due to very rich family background and very good lucrative job he got married to shruti.
Even shruti was happy with this marriage too. her father used to drive Honda city and sometimes she used to take it but here at her in laws houses. She had a fleet of cars. Karan gave her bmw as her wedding gift along with a very costly dimond ring. But after few months she found they both had very different nature. Shruti was very demanding and control freak while karan was more interested in money than anything else. For her shruti was his trophy wife. Shruti used to nag on every small thing and he used to ignore her. All fried of karan used to envy him for having such a sexy wife but he had got her and he took her for granted.
“you have spoilt her. What you want? You want to get them divorced.” Mrs khanna shouted angrily on major. “no sweets. I am her father. Even I want her to be happy. But we cant force her.” Major spoke in calm voice.

“she is not ready to listen us.” She again argued. “hmm. I know she won’t listen us. i have talked with Dr Bhatia. He is readly to help us” major told looking into her eyes. “oh that marriage counselor. I have heard he has saved many marriage. And he is your friend too.” she told in low voice this time.

“dad I told you I am not going to meet any marriage councilor. Why don’t you understand.” Shruti yelled at major. “darling you won’t listen your dad. You don’t love me.” major spoke like a kid. He wonder how helpless was he in front of his daughter.

“I love you dad. Ok I will. Now stop this emotional atyachar.” She smilled at him. Both hugged each other and mrs Sharma smiled looking at his crazy daughter and his hubby.

The first meeting:

Neha reached at Bhatia’s office in time. The receptionist told her to wait at lobby. After some time the receptionist told her to go in. she was checking her from top to bottom. Shruti felt bit strange but went inside. She was wearing white t shirt with denim jeans. She looked hot and fresh. She was just 22. She has just applied lip gloss still she managed to turn all heads towards her. “good afternoon uncle” she entered in his cabin and he looked up. Oh my god she looks the same as her mother used to look in her young age.
“ so beta how is major and your mom.” He asked still looking at her.
“ they are good. Dad was missing you.” She said tryng to adjust her hairs which were falling on her very fair face.
Holy shit. She plays with her hairs just like her mother did. That bitch who ditched me to marry that bastard major Sharma. Just because he started earning before me and was in army.
“where are you lost uncle” she asked smiling.“old memories beta” said Bhatia. Still feeling the pain and anger. “you know we all three. Your mom, dad and me used to be very good friends in college” he told looking at her fair long slender fingers. She was fair like milk. He could see green veins too.
“ yes I know” she said and looked at him. She found so many marks on his face and he was very big man. He wonders how that chair was able to tolerate that giant.
There are so many things you don’t know darling. God have given me opportunity to give that major back what he had done to me. and I will make sure I will make most of it. He told himself and he started to plan something. A trap. A dirty trap.
Bhatia was very cunning person. He was a great manipulator and knew how to read minds. Well it was his profession to dig personal life of his clients. He had banged few females who came to him for counseling but all were old.

took out one questionnaire and handed it over to shruti. She looked at it and looked at him as if asking what to do.

“Dear this is one standard questionnaire which will help me to understand your problem well.” He told her.

“Uncle you already know I don’t want to live with that person. I have just come as my dad wants me to.” She said raising her shoulders.

“I know beta. But you know we should give second chance to everyone. If things go well there is no point to take divorce. Life is not easy. You can go for marriage again but what is guaranty that the other guy will not be the same.” He said in very serious and intimidating tone.

She knew he was right. He seemed very logical man to her.

“one more thing. There is a saying do not hide anything from lawyer and dJulor. Same goes here. There are few very personal question but please answer them honestly. All information are very confidential so you need to worry. We are only looking for getting a solution.” He said looking at her big beautiful eyes. Her lips were shining due to lip gloss. They looked so juicy. She was a jackpot for sure. And he wanted to loot all her treasure but without any risk. She started to fill the form and for that she bent on table. It gave Sharma a view that made him erect in no time. He could see milky cleavage from top of her white s shirt. Her boobs looked white and full. How the hell her husband let her go to her parents.

He adjusted his lund under the table. Suddenly he got a msg on whts app. It was chitra, the receptionist. He started chatting her meanwhile shruti was busy filling form. Chitra: so you enjoying with this hot young girl. Who is she. She were asking about you as you know her already. Bhatia boss: he is daughter of my friend. And why are you jealous. Chitra: I am not jealous sir. But I know your taste and she is like a forbidden fruit for you. Bhatia boss: even you were forbidden darling. But now I can eat you whenever I want. Chitra: shut up. Bhatia boss: oh darling you are shy. Well I am going to eat you again today. As this bitch has made me so aroused.

Chitra: no not today sir. I have to go shopping with my husband. He will come to pick me up.

“ uncle I am done”. Shruti handed over the questionnaire to him. And he stopped chatting.

Bhatia flipped all pages and found she had replied all question. He was happy as her first plan worked. He had added 5 very personal questions which were not part of it. he needed time to read her response and make further plan accordingly so he told her to leave. After shruti was gone. He started to finish all appointments one by one. It was 1 pm now. He looked out from window to lobby. He found all were done. Only chitra was busy with some paper work. He pressed the bell and ramu the peon came to him. Call chitra madam. “chitra madam, sir is calling you” ramu said while going to pantry. That old bastard is going to fuck her again today. He thought he has listen moans of chitra from cabin so many times.

“yes sir.” She told looking at him smiling. She was wearing tight kurti and legging. She was recently married and used to apply dark make up as all newly married girls do. “come here” Bhatia told and patted his thighs to sit.

Like a obedient student she went and sit on his lap. He put his arms around her waist and made her sit directly over his tight lund.

“no sir. Not today please. I have to go for shopping directly from here and my husband is on the way. I don’t wana looked fucked up in front of him” she told feeling his big bamboo below her ass.

“that not fair baby. Ok tell me how long will he take to reach here.” He asked slowly raising his hand over her small but tight boobs. “20 mints or max 25” she replied feeling the wetness between her legs.

“ok tell me how log does it take to apply lipstick” he asked. “5 mints only”. She replied thinking why he asked this.

“then we have 15 mints” he said smiling and made her sit in front of his chair. She was now below table and Bhatia was sitting on chair.

She knew there was no option for her so she started opening her zip and took out the big black lund. She was fucked from this gigantic lund so many times but stills she felt it was too big. Almost double then her hubby and black like a cobra. He pushed her mouth on his lund and she opened her mouth as much as she could. “ ohhhhhhhhh. Your mouth is so wet and hot.” He moaned. She could not reply as her whole mouth was filled by his round dick head. She was trying to move her tongue over it. and started to move her lips on his shaft. Its been 07 mints and chitra took out the dick out of her mouth.

“enough sir. He might come now.” She said still trying to control her breathe.

“shut up. 5 more mints” he told again pushing his lund between her soft pink lips.

Its been 2 mints only and suddenly the door opened. And the handsome guy came inside the cabin. As Bhatia was sitting on chair close to table and she was under table he could see nothing. Chitra had heard the doo opening so even she stopped.
Oh god. How could I forget to close the door. And this bloody raju never knocks the door before coming.
chitra here. I tried to find her out but she is not there” the person told. And chitra was almost fainted.

It was vikram. Her beloved husband.

For a moment even Bhatia was shocked. Then he realized that he could not see his lower half due to table and chitra was sitting below the table.

Chirta was not moving at all to avoid any sound below the table. Her mouth was still stuffed with his lund. She was so confused and afraid. What if her husband found her like this. His newly married wife sucking lund of his boss in his cabin who was of age of her father. He will give her divorce for sure. She was praying god.

“she is in bathroom. Actually some patient was using the common washroom so she used this one”. Bhatia told vikram keeping his voice calm.

Vikram looked at the attached washroom with the cabin.

“ok. Ladies you know. I think she will take some time” vikram told and pulled the chair in front of him.

It was a nightmare for chitra. She never imagined such condition ever even in her dreams. She was even breathing too slow to avoid any voice.

“so how is she performing” vikram asked to start conversation.

“oh. Let me tell you she is a very good learner” Bhatia replied in very professional tone. Even he was bit terrified but getting his lund sucked by a married girl that to in front of her husband pumped his hormones more and his lund became bigger with excitement.

For chitra it became more difficult as she had already opened her mouth till its limit but now it was bigger and there was no space to even move her tongue. “you know before joining here she had handled only small things but now she is learning how to handle big things.” Bhatia told vikram and push his lund and inch more into her throat.

Chirta felt as she will vomit but she could not afford to make any noise. Tears came out of her eyes. she controlled her voice but could not control her breathing. Bhatia was feeling her warm breathe on his lund and it gave him a kick.

“oh that’s really great. So how is she performing” Vikram asked him.

“ she is a asset to office. She takes pain for work and she is really performing very good” Bhatia told and held her hairs and pushed his lund some more. He could not hold himself and started to come.

Chitra never tasted his cum ever. She used to hate it. when she realized he is coming she thought to push it out but he held her head and she had no option as more resistance would create some sound and she could not afford it. she swallowed it closing her eyes.

“dear she must be coming out in a minute I guess. In out office we maintain a resister where everyone makes an entry. I guess you haven’t done it” Bhatia asked him.

“actually I didn’t found anyone the gate may be he had gone somewhere. I will just do it” vikram said and went out closing the door behind.

As soon as he went out he pulled his lund out of her mouth and it came out with a puckkkk sound. She started coughing. She came out of the table and bhaita looked at her fucked up face. Due to tears her kazal smudged over her cheeks and her eyes were all red. Some of his cum was still coming out of her lips. She was looking very angrily at him. She knew her husband could come anytime so her ran toward the washroom but bhaita held her wrist.

“what?” she said as if she could kill Bhatia that time.

“no need to apply lip gloss dear. I have already applied it on your lips.” He told her with a very wicked smile and his dark ugly face.

She pushed him and rushed towards the washroom whispering bloody old bastard.

Chitra rushed to the the washroom and closed the door. She started to touch up her make up in hurry as her hubby comes there any time. Once done she came out and found vikram sitting in front of Dr Bhatia.

“oh god chitra. You took so long in washroom. And your eyes are so red?” vikram asked. For a moment she felt as if she was caught. “I have headache.” She replied trying to look away from him. Dr Bhatia was getting amused and smiling meekly.

She took her purse and told her hubby to leave. They were about to leave cabin suddenly dr Bhatia called, “please come around 8 am tomorrow as you need to finish the work which to left incomplete today.

She understood why he was calling her before office time. All the staff came after 9 am only. So he will be having whole 1 hour to fuck her royally anywhere.
“ok sir I will try.” She told her frowning.

Dr Bhatia was sitting alone in his cabin thinking how to tame that young bombshell. He knew she was not a easy nut to crack. She was well educated and had a very rigid attitude.
He understood he needed some help to get this bird caged. He was thinking and thinking and finally he decided something.
“how long will you sleep. you know na today you have appointment with Dr” mrs khanna shouted trying to wake her up. But shruti was in no mood to get up.
“only half an hour mama” she spoke in hoarse voice. She was looking like white princes.
shruti had an appointment at 11 pm with Dr Bhatia so she started at 07 am. She was on the way listening her favorite ashique 2 song. Suddenly she found two police man waving her hands and their gypsy was park in the middle of the road.
“kya hua bhaiya”. She rolled down the glass and aksed them.
“Madam vip movement hai. Apko wo dusra route lena padega.” The tall policeman told in typical haryanavi tone. She knew there was no other option so she took the other route. She had gone through this route but she always avoided it as it was very less travelled and not safe. But being day time there was no issue. She just drove few miles only suddenly she heard horn sound from he tata safari which was just behind her car.Bloody idiot whole road is empty but they want me to give side. She thought but she didn’t want unnecessarily trouble. She gave way and the safari overtook her. Now the safari was just ahead of her. What the hell now why is he driving fast he is not letting me drive fast now. Suddenly she got a call. It was Dr Bhaita only. Before she could pick the call she just observed the driver just applied power brakes she applied the brakes too to avoid the accident but her bonut hit the bumper of safari.
She was shocked. Her heart beats were loud like drums. Her whole body was trembling with fear.
Thak thak thak. Someone was knocking the glass of her car. She looked and found four tall dark villager kind of guys standing. She rolled down the window glass.
“madam kala chasma laga ke dikhta nahi kya” the guy with scar on his face roared. She was angry like hell. Bloody bastards. She just opened the door and came out. She saw deep dents on bonut and safari’s bumper.
“are you mad. Why did you applied the break so abruptly.” She shouted.
“oye angrejan hindi me bol” the other guy with muffler told looking at her.
“tameej se bat karo. Puri road khali thi par tum meri gadi ke age hi gadi chala rahe the. Aur itni jadli break laga diye. Meri galti nahi hai apki hai.” She said looking at the guy with a scar.
“road me gadda humse puch ke ayega kya. Aur tameej to tujhe hum sikha hi denge.” The guy with muffler told. He was looking at her boobs. She was wearing tight kurti with tight legging. Due to anger she was breathing very heavily so her boobs were going up and down and they all were noticing it well.
“apni aukat me raho. Jante nahi ho tum mujhe.” She roared like a tigress.
“aukat to dikhani hi padegi tujhe. Tune hamari gadi thoki. Hum tujhe thokenge.” The guy told smilling. Her teethes looked as black as her face.
“you bloody bastard I will call police.” She flared angrily. She just bent at the car door to take her cell phone. They all looked at her well shaped tight gaand. The guy with muffler just held her waist and pulled her back.
“janeman itna asan nahi hai hamse bachna. Aj tere chikne badan to khoob ragdenge.” He said taking her towards the safari.
The third guy who didn’t speak a word opened the door.
“leke chalo ise purane haveli me. wahi thukai karenge iski” the guy with scar told.
She was shouting as much she could. She felt today she was going to be looted by these devils. Tears came out from eyes. they have almost pushed her in the car.
she kicked between the legs of the guy holding her and tried to run. But the tall person with scar stood before her like a tower and she collided with him. Her boobs crushed against his broad solid chest. He just held her holding her waist and put her on his shoulders.
“please someone save me. bachaoooooooooo” she shouted for help.
“bahut jyada garmi hai tujhme. Aj achche se thandi kar dunga.” He told her taking her towards the car again.
She saw one car approaching she and started to shout louder. The red santro stopped for a while and the driver looked out of curiosity what was happening but the guy with muffler took out pistol from her pocket. The guy driving stantro disappeared with in no time.
“Sali angrejan ki aulad. Aj koi nahi bachayega tujhe. Aj jungle me mangle karenge tera.” He said
“bloody dogs” she shouted again. Phataak…… he slapped hard on her butt. Ahhhh…… she cried.“hindi me bol Sali. Bahut angreji jhadti hai tu. Aj sunny leone jaise chodenge tujhe. Fir chillanga jaise wo chillati hai.” He told laughing.
Chrerrrrhhhhhhhhhhhh…… a car stopped in front of the safari blocking its way. All four men trying to abduct her looked at the driver. He was not very young. He must be in his late fifties. He was very dark. he looked very ugly. He opened the door and came out.
“ladki ko chhodo.” He came just in front of the guy who was carrying her in his shoulders.
Shruti raised her head to see who was this person who had courage to stand in front of those devils.
“bhaita uncle” she shouted like a child. “please save me”
Yes it was dr Bhatia. Standing in front of four big men. Quite young and fit than him.
The guy with muffler took out the gun from him pocket within no time and put it just on his temple.
“sale budde. Tu iska bap hai kya. Kat le yaha se nahi to yahi pe happy birthday kar denge tera”. Told the muffler man. His Haryanvi tone made his statement more rude.
“dekho mujhe koi drama create nahi karna. Akhiri bar bol raha hun dafa ho jao yaha se” dr Bhatia told like a south Indian hero. Actually he looked like one.
Phattaakkkk……… the guy who has not spoken even a sentence and wearing long kurta gave a tight slap on his face.
Bhatia was looking down as if he was going to faint. The guy with muffler relaxed a bit and like a thunder Bhatia gave a solid punch on his face.Muffer man was on the road. Unconscious like a wooden log. All three of them were looking at him as if they saw a ghost.
“dhee ke lode” the guy with long kurta punched at him but he just ducked and gave one punch on his stomach and it was followed by a kick between his legs. The second guy falls on the road too.
the guy put shruti down and took out the knife and waved it in air to his intensions.
“police” Bhatia said looking behind him.
He looked back and in no time like a professional boxer Bhatia gave a punch on his nose and the big guy fell like the tree. The fourth guy ran for his life. Bhatia looked at shruti. She came running at him and hugged her very tight and started crying. He hugged her too.
“don’t worry beta. You are safe.” He said patting her back. She was not saying anything. She still could not believe that she was safe. It was like a nightmare for her. “just leave your car here. I will tell my guy to take it from here. Just come with me.” he said and took her in his car.
After ten minutes she stopped crying and said something.
“thank you uncle” she said. Her eyes were red. Her face was red too.
“no need to say thanks are you mad. You just relax.” He said looking at her.
“you have saved my life I will be obliged for my whole life.” She said.
“just relax” he said.
“I think you are exhausted today so you can come tomorrow at my clinic.” He said.
“yes uncle” she said.
“and listen don’t tell anything to your father. He will be tensed unnecessarily” he said.
“ok uncle. Thanks again.” She said.

two days before………
dr Bhatia was sitting at his clinic with his friend. As there is a saying we make friends like we are. He was cunning and tharki like him too. he was DSP of that area. Very corrupt and womanizer. He was tall like most of cops. And black like coal. People used to call his DSP Chaddha.
“oye bhaita why have you called me today. We meet every Sunday at club.” He asked sitting in front of him.
“first tell me black or white.” Bhatia asked him indicating the chess board ahead of him.
“I love white. Let it be girls or anything.” He said giving a ugly smile.
“I know you buddy.” Bhatia told pouring scotch on both glasses.
“well even I know you. What is the issue tell me.” dsp told sipping his drink and playing his move.
“ok. I will show you something first than you tell me if you like it.” Bhatia told and logged in his facebook account. He searched shruti khanna and found her profile. He opened her profile pic and tilted the monitor towards DSP.
“oye she is khanna’s daughter na. few months before only she was married.” He told.
“yes” Bhatia told playing with queen on the chess board.
“so what” he asked.
“how do you find her. I mean how does she look.” Bhatia asked him.
“pataka hai pataka. Shadi ke din dekha tha ise. Ek dum dudh jaisi gori hai. Ek dum chikni. Aur mammae to ek dum tight aur tane hue. Us din ghar jake wife to teen bar choda tha iske bare me soch soch ke.” He said finishing his drink.
“I knew it.” Bhatia told.
“so what now. Ab iski profile pic dekh ke muth marne ke liye bulaya hai.” Dsp told pushing his empty glass towards him.
“no my brother I believe in real only.” Bhaita told.
“oh so you thing you are salman khan that she will come to you leaving his husband.” Dsp mocked him.
“I may not be salman khan but still we can fuck her” bhaita said. He pushed on word we.
“dekh Bhatia majak mat kar. Mera iski pic dekh ke hi khada ho gaya. Ye major ki beti hai aur mene suna hai bahut attitude wali hai.” Dsp told sipping his drink again.
“I know the bird is very smart and I am alone cant trap her. I need one more hunter. A very experienced hunder with big gun in his pocket like me.” Bhatia told smiling and looking into his eyes.
“saf saf bata. Don’t beat around the bush.” Dsp told looking at the monitor. His eyes was fixed on her pic. She was pouting in it.
“ok. She is staying with his parents as she is not in good terms with his husband due to attitude issues. As I am a counselor she has been referred to me to save her marriage by major. I have taken one of session and found she is really smart and not a easy catch. We need to create situation to trap her.” Bhatia told him.
“ok. But where do I come into picture?” dsp asked.
“listen I have a plan. But I need your help.” Bhatia asked him.
“what help.” He asked.
“ I need four rough and rowdy looking men who could act a little bit. One gun may be fake but gun. One suv car with fake number on it. two police men who could with police vein.” Bhatia told.
“its not a big deal. I can arrange one safari. And I know many rowdy looking men. But what is the plan exactly.” Dsp asked.
“she has other appointment after two days. She takes road no 221 to reach here. But if that road is blocked due to some reason she is forced to take road no 222 which is very isolate one.” Bhaita keep on telling him the plan and DSP listened him very carefully. His eyes were shining like a wild wolf.
After reaching home shruti just went to her room directly. Still thinking about what had happened today.
Oh god uncle came at the nick of the time else it would have been something very bad. All her life she felt she was a independent girl. She was well educated, smart and extremity beautiful. So all her life she didn’t care about anyone. People came to her charmed by her personality. She was so confident and bossy that her friends use to follow her. No one dared to pass a comment on her due to her strict nature. But today she felt so helpless. She used her whole strength but all in vein. The guy lift her on his shoulders like a pillow. Bhatia uncle came like a knight and fought like a real hero. Yes he is a hero for sure. He endangered his life for her. Even he could have run like the other guy.
She tool her mobile and started tying a message to dr Bhatia.
Shruti:sms: I don’t know how to thank you uncle. But I never took favor from anyone even for smallest thing. And today you have saved my life and honor. I hope I will ever be worthy to return your favor.
Bhatia wrote the sms and smiled. He was not surprised at all. He knew every action has its reaction. He just forward the same sms to DSP.
As soon as dsp chaddha read that msg he could not help himself and called him.
“sale tujhe to movie ka director hona chahiye. Fas gayi ab to. Bula le mere noida wale flat me. khali hai ajkal. Bol wahi ahsan chukayegi.” Dsp told like a impatient child.
“see this is the real problem with cops. We have just made impression on her. She is very well grown up. She is not a bimbo. You can only cook biryani with very low flame. Else it will burn.” Bhatia replied.
“I am not good with mind game like you. Let me know what help you want from me to get this fairy on our bed. Iske facebook pics dekh dekh ke do din se char bar muth mar chukka hun me.” dsp told in desperately.
“ha ha ha hal to mera bhi wahi hai. Do you remember the saying its always late then never. Bharosa rakh bus jaisa me bolu karta ja. Ye son pari ek din hamare lund ke niche jarur ayegi.” Bhatia told in very confident voice and hanged the phone.
After thinking for two minutes he replied on her sms: Dr Bhatia: sms: I respect women. So being a man its my duty to save you. More ever you are my friend’s daughter. I didn’t do any favor so not say it.
The revert came in just two minutes.
Shruti: sms: you are just being generous. You fought like hero. Earlier I used to thing all men are dog but you really changed my perception..Dr Bhatia:sms: ha ha from where do I look like hero. Don’t make fun of this old man.
Shruti:sms: its not about looks. Its about valor. You are very gallant and brave. You are a hero obviously.
Dr Bhatia: sms: it doesn’t matter. I am happy you are safe.
Shruti:sms: you are gem of a person. Thanks for saving me.
Dr Bhatia:sms: don’t mention it dear. And I will save a girl even I have to die I respect woman.
Shruti was really impressed by dr Bhatia. He looked so simple rather ugly from his looks but what a person he is.

Shruti was really impressed by dr Bhatia. He looked so simple rather ugly from his looks but what a person he is.
Shruti got ready early today. She had to meet dr Bhatia at his clinic.
“listen beta if you don’t wana meet dr Bhatia its ok. I think I pushed you a lot.” Said his father major khanna.
“nothing like that dad. I know you love me. and yes dr Bhatia is a very good counselor.” She said.Major khanna looked at her wife and became happy. It seemed they could now save her daughters married life.
Shruti was wearing pink knee length skirt and crop top. Her navel was clearly visible. And midriff looked so smooth and toned. With little make up she looked a perfect dick raiser.
As she walked towards her car the Gardner who used to look after the plants at khanna nivas looked at her narrow tender waist between her top and skirt. Sali pata nahi kis chakki ka ata khati hai itni gori hai makkhan jaisi. He adjusted him lund thinking how can her husband let her stay at his parents’ house. Ise to din rat chodo to bhi man na bhare.
As she was approaching to her car she found pool of water before it.
“bhaiya. Kya karte ho ap. Plants me pani dete to ya road pe. Ab me ise kaise par karke jau.” Shruti looked completely pissed off by the Gardner.
“are baby jee. Wo pipe leak ho raha than a isiliye ho gaya ap ruko me abhi is par eet rakh deta hun. Ap us par pair rakhake chale jana.” He said trying to save his ass from her anger. He knew shruti well and major did always what her loving daughter said.
“jo karna hai jadli karo.” She looked at her watch she was really getting late.
Nandu the Gardner took four bricks and put them in a feet distance and make way till the car.
Shruti looked at him with very disappointed face and started to step on first brick. It was stable and it felt easy. Without wasting any time she put her second step on second brick and it was stable too. she took another step on third brick. As soon as she put her weight on it she realize the surface was uneven she started to loose balance. When nandu saw it he ran to help her but till the time he reaches there the damage was done.
Chhappaaakkkkkkkkkkk…..
Shruti fell on the muddy water. Nandu look at her with terrified look. It seemed it was his last day on earth. Shruti was still in shock. She was looking at nandu was put bricks there. In her anger she didn’t realized that due to felling on water her skirt was gone up to her upper things and her creamy, silky tights were shining like white duck on mud. Nandu looked at her thighs and forgot what he was thinking. He even forgot that he came there to help her to get up. He was looking at her whole exposed legs. And when he looked up his throat almost hot dried. Due to getting drenched in water her top became almost transparent giving a clear view of pink bra. And two rounds big melons under that.
“ab kya soch rahe ho. Uthao mujhe.” She roared with anger. She raised her hand her so that he could help her to get up.
He took her hand and helped her to get up.“bloody bastard. I will have to take bathe again.” She said and went inside the home again.
Nandu still could not believe what he saw today. He went directly to servant quarter and rushed to the bathroom. In no time he took out his lund from his dirty pajama. He started jerking it like he will pull it off from his body today.
“Hey bagwan. Kya kayamat banayi hai tune. Sasuri ka an ang tarash ke banaya hua hai. Ao baby jee apke pati to apko mayke chhod diya hai. Ek bar hamare pass a jao apko hum asli mard ka sukh denge. Ek bar hamra lund le lego to us chhakke ko chhod doge hamesa ke liye. “ he said jerking his lund harder and harder.
He came like a volcano and it hit the wall of washroom.
“Aahhhh baby jee hamre lund ki salaami sweekar kijiye.” He said his eyes still closed still imagining shruti laying on water in front of him.
Next morning shruti was at clinic on time. Like last time she intimated chitra, who was wearing tight pants and white shirt. It gave her smart corporate look. Chitra told shruti to wait while dr Bhatia gets free from his last client. She looked at shruti from the corner of her eyes. she was wearing pink t shirt and denim short. This girl is really very beautiful. She must be spending most of her time in beauty parlor only. Only rich people enjoy life and people like us are just born to serve them. Chitra was lost in her thoughts and the intercom broke her thoughts.
“send her in” Bhatia said.
Chitra told shruti to go inside.
“So finally you made it.” Bhatia said laughing looking at her.
“please uncle don’t embarrass me.” she said looking at her phone.
“ok. So I hope you are out of that incident now.” He added.
“yes uncle. And thanks for that day.” She said giving a faint smile.
“come on dear. Ok lets start the session.” He said taking out the questionnaire that she filled that day.
“I had gone though it and I found there are so many issues between you guys. And first of them is you don’t talk much with each other.” He added looking at her big beautiful eyes.
“he is so busy in his business. And whenever we talk he tries to prove me wrong. Sometimes I feel its just one way communication.” She said trying to explain.
“look dear it happens with all couple. Even with me and your aunty. But it doesn’t mean you guys stop talking completely.” He tried to make her understand.
“now I will go on other issue. Listen as I already said being a counselor I need to get into all aspects of you relationship. I am a dJulor so don’t feel shy.” He said making serious face.
“its ok uncle. I understand its your profession.” She told.
“as I see from your answers that you guys used to make love only once in a week. it has just been 6 months to your marriage. Is it lack of time of lack of interest.” He asked. His lund was getting harder now.
“I think if you love someone you can manage time. So I feel it was lack of interest.” She said sipping water.
“Whose lack of interest?” he asked.
“hmmmm…. I guess both.” She said.
“how come you guys lost interest on each other just in 6 months.” He asked further.
“I feel its necessary to respect your partner first. I never found that. I just found myself as a show piece in that house. I could not say no as he was my husband and he is so successful that he come across with new girls each day. So it was just like a ritual for us.” she said without any expression on her face.
“ its very strange.” He said.
“what is strange uncle?” he asked.
“ please don’t take It otherwise but you are so beautiful that a man will feel himself lucky to be with you.” He said making her first move.
“oh god. I know you are just saying this to make me happy.” She said blushing.
“no dear. And don’t pretend you don’t know it. you must be 070 guys after you in college.” He said smiling.
“ he he he. Yes you are right. But I never noticed them as looks doesn’t matter to me. I feel aunty is lucky that she got a husband like you who respect women so much” She said.
Bhatia was so happy. The plan was working absolutely fine.
“how was your partner on bed? You have answered ok.” He asked.
“I mean we did what a couple do. So nothing very good or bad.” She said.
Oh what kind of chutia is your husband. How can he not fuck you the ways you deserve? He thought.
“don’t you think the reason behind you separation is lack of sex.” He asked.
“well I guess its lack of love and respect uncle. Sex doesn’t matter till the time love is there.” She replied.
She is just like her mother. Due to her attitude only I loved her more than my life and that bitch ditched me for major. You are a very good girl but at wrong place. He thought.
“ ok we are done for the day. So whats your plan for the day.” He told her.
“don’t ask my mood is off.” She said frowning.
“what happed tell me.” he asked again.
“I was going to india Australia match but there are not tickets available,” she said making a said face. “ and you know I promised my friends that I will arrange it. I had word with a broker but now he is saying he don’t have any. They are saying I am not a person to trust with”
“hmmm. Don’t be sad darling.” He said her placing one hand on her fair smooth palm to look her reaction. She thought is a sweet gesture as he was of fathers age.
“give me a minute I am just coming.” He told her.
He dialed DSP.
“I need four passes of VIP stand for today’s match.” He told DSP.
“Sale wo chikni ko kab patayega. Match dekhte rahega kya.” He replied in typical tone.
“I need it for her only. Just do as I am saying.” Bhatia told him being serious. “don’t worry. Waha jake job hi checking kara raha hoga uski bat karwa dena.” Dsp said.
Bhatia entered in his cabin. He saw shruti was playing with fishes in aquarium.
He looked at her long fair fingers with red nail paint. She was so fair that green veins were visible from her wrist.
“ok I have some new for young lady” he said to her.
She looked at him with inquisitive face.
“I have arrange entry for you and your friends.” He said.
As soon as he heard it she could not control it and started jumping like a kid.
“uncle you are superman.” She said bhaita and hugged him hard.
For a moment bhaita could not believe what has just happened. Then he realized that the heavenly beauty was hugging his fat body. He felt her tight round boobs getting crushed to his wide chest. He just put his heavy palm on her shoulder and whispered in her ears anything for you beta and hugged her hard due to excitement.
Ahhh… she cried as her boobs pressed on his chest so hard that she was hot able to breathe. He left her. He was afraid that she will understand his intensions now.
“uncle you are superman not me. uff you are so strong I am out of breathe” she said smiling.
Bhatia was still could believed he had hugged her that hard and felt her boobs on his chest in few days. “uncle how should I thank you.” She asked him.
By taking my lund between your juicy red lips he thought.
“I will take party from you.” He said.
“anytime jee. I am at your service.” She said.
Oh darling you don’t know what you have just said. I will tear all your holes the day you will be at my service.
This all talk made him very desperate. He just look out. It was around 2 pm. He just dialed the number of chitra’s intercom.
Chitra entered inside the cabin.
“sir you called?” she asked.
“yes. Please close the door from inside.” He told her giving very dirty smile. He was looking her from head to toe.
“sir please. All staff is here. Please…..” she pleaded him.
“so you are saying no to me. is it? you know what I can do to you and your family. Don’t you?” he asked her in very cold tone.
“sir I have everything what you have said. Why you want to spoil my married life.” She asked as if she was going to cry any moment.
“what will I get spoiling you life janeman. You just make me happy and you be happy too. it’s a win win situation for you. You are getting salary and enjoyment both.” He said laughing and came closure to her.
The guard outside saw her going in the cabin. Uff maje hai dr sahib ke bhi. Ab chitra madam ki khair nahi. Aj kuch jyada hi mal ban ke ayi thi. He thought himself.
And inside the cabin Bhatia was standing just behind her. “ I like your dressing sense. You add glamour to my office. he said coming very close to her from behind. Her lund was touching her ass now. And she could feel his warm breaths on her neck.
“sir I am just requesting you. Ahhhhh…..” she could not complete her sentence as he just hold both her boobs above her white shirt and started pressing them very hard.
“ ahhhhhh…. Sir pleaseee….. slow meri shirt gandi ho jayegi. All staff will come to know.” She pleaded again.
“ that is not my problem darling. If you care just open it.” he told her spanking her ass.
She started to unbutton her shirt as she didn’t want anyone to know that what has happened with her in cabin. She kept the shirt at the chair.
Bhatia just held her hairs tight and covered her soft lips from his big black lips. He forced her to open her voice and she knew she cant fight with this devil. She opened her mouth and he put his tongue in her mouth. He was now pressing her boobs covered with her red bra. She started to feel wet down there.
She always hated it about her body. She tried each time not to co operating and just letting it be. But her body always surrendered in front of him. As the woman inside her knew that she was going to be fucked hard by a massive lund very soon. Bhatia knew it was day time and anyone could come. He just made her bend over the table and started to open her belt and pulled her pants down till her knees along with the matching red panty. He was looking at young smooth and tight gaand of chitra in front of him. Her one ass cheek still her marks of his fingers that were imprinted when he spanked her.
Its looking unfair he said.
What asked chitra.
Phatttakkkk….. he spanked her other ass cheek hard.
Ahhhhhhhh…she ulmost jumped on her feets and sat on the floor with pain.
“get up darling I don’t have whole day.” He raise her up holding her hairs again.
She was abusing him from heart but her pussy was overflowing with love juice.
Bhatia removed her pant and took out his lund. His black big cobra sprung out. He positioned it on her pussy from behind. Now the head of his lund was on her pussy lips.
Her whole body was shivering she was laying over the table. Her breasted were brushing on it. she knew the time has come. “aaaahhhhhhhh maammmaaa” she cried as he felt her pussy was stretched to its limits by his gigantic lund.
He has pushed almost half lund in her tigjht pussy. She was jerking her head and her hands to avoid pain.
“don’t cry so loud. Someone will hear you.” he said just pulling his lund slowly out.
“please sir not that hard. I am doing whatever you are saying. Please.” She requested trying to control the pain her breathe.
A married beautiful girl was bent in front of him. her shirt open and pants down till knees. He looked down his lund has stretched the walls of her pussy so much that it looked bloody red.
He could not hold more and push it harder and pushed it completely in her trembling pussy.
“uuuiiiiiiii maaammmmiiiiiiiii…….. mar gayi…..” she cried in pain.
Bhatia bent over him back and put her palm on her mouth to stop her cries.
“I said just shut up” he said and started to suck her earlobes and kissed her back. After few minutes when her pain reduced. He removed her hand from her mouth and started to give her hard jerks.
Thup..thup …thup sound came as his waist hit her ass while fucking her.
She was putting her hand on her mouth to stop her own moans but each time his lund invaded in her pussy she could not stop it. due to the pain and pleasure that she was getting. Her body has overcome over her mind now and all she knew was she was being fucked by a man who knew how to fuck or say over fuck a pussy.
After almost fifteen minutes he started to bang her hard. She knew he was going to come. She was trying hard to balance herself but each time he push her lund few files laying on table fell on floor.
“ ahaaa ahhhha a….sirrr…… slow……… I will fell…… uiiii ahhhh” she kept on crying, requesting moaning and Bhatia didn’t care. He was only focused on fucking her pussy holding her narrow waist.
“aaaahhhh…… bitch….. I am Cumming.” He roared and shoot all her come in deep inside in her pussy.
“aaaahhhh….. ohhhhhh…..god…..” she was in some other world. She didn’t know how many time she came. She had forgotten where she was and who she was. She was just not able to hold waives of sexual pleasure that she was getting.
The bartender severed the sixth drink to them. He was being extra polite as one of them was dsp in police and other was known for his contacts in all departments.
“You are slow like Indian railways.” Told dsp banging his fist on the table.
“ I am not slow buddy. Good things take time to happen and you know I have created the perfect background.” Bhatia told smiling showing his dirty teeth.
“Its going to be a month and you are still creating background. Every day I get desperate when I think about that bitch.” Dsp told sipping.
“If I wouldn’t have told you could not imagine fucking her even in your dreams. You know I never fail in cracking a deal and believe me dsp Saab this time is not going to be an exception.” Bhatia was ugly but confident.
“So what you want from me wait till her hubby makes her pregnant” dsp asked with anger.
“No sir jee if anyone is going to make her pregnant that will be us only.” Bhatia told very calmly.
“So what if next. What you want me to do to get that bombshell on my bed” dsp asked impatiently.
“Do you know someone in income tax department” Bhatia asked. Bhatia was telling something in his ears and dsp’s eyes widened as if they will come out of socket.
“You are fucking evil old man.” Dsp told smiling for the first time. The bartender was looking at them and was not able to make sure who was uglier out of them. They reminded genies of old Arabian stories to him.
Shruti was still in her sleep when she heard strange noises from the basement. It was unusual as no one used to talk loudly at her home. She came down and saw four people standing and talking something with his father. She approached them to know the matter. Her father looked very nervous.
“We need all you account details, lockers details and we need to search whole house.” The one with black safari suit spoken in typical up accent.
“Listen I am retired major so you need not to worry about that. I don’t know why you have raided my house as if I am the one minting money in town.” Major tried to be confident.
“Well major saab, we came to know that you had started a business after your retirement and there was lots of transaction in cash. We came to know the the turnover was in crores but you never paid any taxes.” the official in black shirt looked dumb but he proved he was not.
Major felt as if someone has tipped to them about his business. There was a time he was earning so well but later it turned into a loss so he shut the company. He never felt any need to pay taxes. He never knew one day he will be in such a problem.
Shruti was listening everything. She called the ca of her father so that he could rescue them.
After two hours all were sitting at the dining table. Her mother was serving them all snacks and fruits to please them but they were leaving no chance to dig it to core.
“Are you mad? Fine of 30 laces….. I didn’t even earn that much from that business” Major almost shouted.
“Please don’t shout Major saab we have gone through the profit of first three years. We are not concerned how to settled it later we need the taxed financial year basis.” The one with big belly and specs told being very rude.
Shruti felt so bad no one in her life spoken to her father like this.
“I don’t have that much saving I could pay you max by 8 laces for remaining I have to arrange that too from relatives” he almost pleaded them.
“Well we have gone through your lockers and can see jewellery worth 12 laces you can sell It.” the one in black told sipping the orange juice.
“Listen officer that is our traditional jewelry. It belongs to our family. We can’t think about selling it.”Major told looking at her wife and daughter.
For the first time in her life shruti found her father in such situation.
“Ok then be ready to face the court then. They will just sell your house and raise money.” He replied.
Her mother started crying and she took her inside to calm her down. Even she was feeling to cry.
“Ok major saab just let us know whatever you decide by tomorrow. As you are ex serviceman we will give a day time.” the officer told and left the house.
There was a dead silence in house. And then her mother broke it by telling she was ready to sell that jewelry but she can’t see this court and recovery thing.
Shruti cried with her mom too. Major was not having anything since morning. Shruti was laying her room and thinking what was going to happen tomorrow. Her thoughts were broken by the ring of phone. She checked the phones it was Dr Bhatia.
“Hi uncle.” She spoke in very low voice.
“What happened dear? Why this little princes is feeling so low.” He asked as if he knew nothing.
“Nothing uncle. Was just sleeping. How come you called me?” she tried to be normal.
“I called you to know when are you visiting next to my clinic but as I find there is something bothering you. I am your dJulor and you should not hide anything to Me.” he spoke to her being extra sweet.
“Nothing like that uncle. I am all good.” She again tried to sound normal.
“Ok if you remember you told me to give treat last weekend. I was going by your place is it possible we can sit and have a cup of coffee.” He just played his next move like a skilled chess player.
“Uncle I remember but today my mood is really bad. Can we meet next time?” she tried to avoid as she was really not feeling like going out leaving her family.
“Well I will fix your mood dear you know I am your super hero.” He tried to convince her.
“Ok I will come for one hour only. We can meet at nearby CCD. Is it ok with you?” she asked him she really liked Dr Bhaita after all he has done so many things for her. She didn’t want to disappoint him.
“That’s like a good girl. See your there.” Bhatia told smiling.
It was 6 pm and both were sitting at the open lounge on CCD. Bhatia looked at her and felt she was worth all this hard work. She was wearing pink color sleeveless tight round neck kurta with tight legging. She used to wear western most of the time. She was looking down at her coffee as she was still concerned about tomorrow. And bhaita was enjoying the deep cleavage between her round tight boobs. The kutra was so thighs that while sitting her boobs seemed to pop out of it. Even the service boy while serving coffee had great time looking at white twin tower.
“You seemed lost today may be you didn’t wanted to meet this old man.” He just started conversation.
“It’s not like that uncle. I am just worried.” She just realized she made a mistake by saying this.
“Worried about what? Listen if you think apart from your old uncle I am your super hero and you are my dear princess just tell me. Believe me you secretes are safe with Me.” he just tired to make her comfortable.
“It’s not about me it’s about our family.” She spoke still looking down.
“Its ok you don’t worry. Just tell me maybe I could help you.” He was sounding very serious but helping.
It was the limit for shruti. She started from the beginning and in 15 minutes she narrated the whole situation to him. “Oh my god. It’s really serious issue. You know one of my friend went to jail as he could not pay the dues.” He just tried to make her more scared.
“What? Uncle I am really worried. I love my father. He is such a great man. We have one option to sell jewelry but still we won’t be able to pay all amounts by tomorrow.” She told looking at Bhatia.
“Hmm. Can you tell me name of officer in charge who came to your house.” He asked her.
“Well I don’t know but he was someone with surname pandey.” She told trying to remember her name.
“Ok wait for a minute”. He went aside and called someone. After 07 minutes he came to her.
“Well I have tried all my contacts. There is just one hope. I have called brother in law of that dhanajay pandey. Let’s see if there is a way out. Can you come with me to my clinic?” he asked her and he already knew her answer had to be yes only.
The guard at clinic saw Dr Bhatia at this time. It was 7 pm. He opened the gate and saluted him and wished to shruti. He noticed her going inside his cabin moving her tight young gaand. He was really jealous of Dr Bhaita.
After 07 minutes a guy who looked like typical corrupt government official entered the cabin.
“ Ram Ram Dr Saab.” He wished bhaita.
“Ram Ram verma jee. I am really obliged that you came in such a short notice.” Bhatia was acting very smartly.
“So tell me Dr Saab how I can help you.” Verma asked looking at Shruti.
“We as you all know just tell you brother in law to leave this case.” Bhatia asked him in straight words.
Shruti was just listing to them. She didn’t want to spoil it by saying something wrong.
“Well as you say I don’t have any problem. But as you know there are no free lunches. You just need to do something for us.” verma replied smiling very cunningly.
“Yes tell me verma jee; I will be really happy to help you out.” Dr Bhatia told keeping his palm on his shoulder.
“You remember Raghu Ranjan. He is in jail. He can get bail only if he gets a certificate from a reputed practitioner like you that he is a mental patient. Just sign on those papers and your work is done.” Verma replied again with a broad grin on his face.
“But verma jee you know it’s a sensitive case if court will come to know it I will lose my license. My whole career will be destroyed.” Bhatia looked really concerned.
Shruit’s face turned red as she knew her last hope had gone too.
“Just give me a minute verma jee. Shruti please come out with me.” Bhatia took her out of cabin to talk something.
“Uncle please doesn’t sign that paper. You have a great career and you help people.” She told still feeling sad.
“Listen I don’t know but I can’t see my darling princes sad. I have to do this.” Bhatia used the word darling deliberately.
“No uncle please doesn’t do this you have already done so much.” She tried to stop her.
“Do you really think I m your super hero and can fix everything?” he asked her.
She looked at him and nodded.
He went inside alone and shruti was outside thinking she should have stopped dr Bhatia she could not be that selfish. She went inside but by that time it was too late.
“Thanks a lot Dr saab. You are really great person. You don’t worry I have called my brother in law. He will stop this case.” He left the cabin happily.
Shruti was still looking at Dr Bhatia as if she was saying why he did that. Bhaita just came near her and kept one hand over her shoulders. And she just broke down in tears due to happiness. She just hugged him tight to thank. Unlike last time bhaita was prepared this time. she was hugging him keeping her waist away a little bit but Bhatia put his both arms on her narrow waist and pulled her towards him. Her whole body was now contacting his large frame. Her boobs were pressed on his chest and his arms were revolving on her whole back. “Thanks you uncle.” She told him still crying. “Anything for you darling.” He replied.
After minutes she left him and even he left her to see her reaction. Her whole face was red due to crying. He told her to sit on sofa and gave her a glass of water.
“But you didn’t thank me properly this time.” he told her.
“Whey uncle?” she asked very innocently.
“Well you kissed me last time but you didn’t this time.” he just told her in very naughty style.
She just didn’t say anything. As she was sitting with him of sofa she just planted a kiss on his cheeks.
Bhatia looked at her eyes and put one finger on her cheeks to wipe her tears. And then he placed her thick black lips on her rosy smooth cheeks and kissed her. She felt he did it out of affection and smiled. Bhatia just wiped her other cheek and kissed it gently but this time he didn’t leave her cheek he just slides his lips slowly and he just planted a soft kiss on her lips. She was surprised by his action and parted her lips to say something but Bhatia just put his tongue in her mouth and started to such juice from her tender lips. She jerked her body a little but she could resist much as she like him so much and she was feeling so obliged. Bhatia was having time of his life. Her lips were sweet like honey. When he felt not much resistance from her he just lifted her body while sitting on sofa and landed her gaand between his thighs and she felt as if she sat on some iron rod.
She just got up and started playing with her hairs.

think I should go home my parents with be waiting” she told still in shock what happened between them.
“Ya sure I will drop you.” Bhatia told adjusting his big Lund.

End of part I

please continue, If anyone can with same joy ❤️

If you have seen 2nd part of this story, please mention by comments

Reactions: Aniket Mishra

Salim bhasha

This story was a one of favorite story from old xossip site.I fund this yesterday from another site and I want to share this for you all.

credit goes to 1st writer(I am copy past.I don’t know writer)

this story endup with the one of best moment. after I post this,If there is creative writer please continue this story with same interest.

Introduction:
“how many times should I say I don’t want to live with him” shruti shouted on her mom. “I cant understand problem with this young generation. Its been only 4 months of your marriage and you guys are fittings like cat and dog.” Her mom Mrs khanna shouted back. “how many times should I tell you don’t bother shruti. She will take her decision. Don’t force her.” Her father came into her rescue. Shruti was the only daughter of major suryadev khanna. He loved her more than his life like every father. She was his princes. But his love spoilt her. She was arrogant and very in discipline unlike a kid with army background. But she was extremely beautiful. She had inherited her beauty form her mother who was ex miss india runner up and got married to major Sharma. Unlike her mother shruti was not very keen for modeling. But she was the hottest chick in her college. She loved dancing and it made her figure more sexy. She didn’t had even and ounce of fat anywhere. After her graduation her parents got her married with karan who was son of mr kundra, a very close friend of major. Karan was an investment banker and like most of bankers he looked very studies and dull. But due to very rich family background and very good lucrative job he got married to shruti.
Even shruti was happy with this marriage too. her father used to drive Honda city and sometimes she used to take it but here at her in laws houses. She had a fleet of cars. Karan gave her bmw as her wedding gift along with a very costly dimond ring. But after few months she found they both had very different nature. Shruti was very demanding and control freak while karan was more interested in money than anything else. For her shruti was his trophy wife. Shruti used to nag on every small thing and he used to ignore her. All fried of karan used to envy him for having such a sexy wife but he had got her and he took her for granted.
“you have spoilt her. What you want? You want to get them divorced.” Mrs khanna shouted angrily on major. “no sweets. I am her father. Even I want her to be happy. But we cant force her.” Major spoke in calm voice.

“she is not ready to listen us.” She again argued. “hmm. I know she won’t listen us. i have talked with Dr Bhatia. He is readly to help us” major told looking into her eyes. “oh that marriage counselor. I have heard he has saved many marriage. And he is your friend too.” she told in low voice this time.

“dad I told you I am not going to meet any marriage councilor. Why don’t you understand.” Shruti yelled at major. “darling you won’t listen your dad. You don’t love me.” major spoke like a kid. He wonder how helpless was he in front of his daughter.

“I love you dad. Ok I will. Now stop this emotional atyachar.” She smilled at him. Both hugged each other and mrs Sharma smiled looking at his crazy daughter and his hubby.

The first meeting:

Neha reached at Bhatia’s office in time. The receptionist told her to wait at lobby. After some time the receptionist told her to go in. she was checking her from top to bottom. Shruti felt bit strange but went inside. She was wearing white t shirt with denim jeans. She looked hot and fresh. She was just 22. She has just applied lip gloss still she managed to turn all heads towards her. “good afternoon uncle” she entered in his cabin and he looked up. Oh my god she looks the same as her mother used to look in her young age.
“ so beta how is major and your mom.” He asked still looking at her.
“ they are good. Dad was missing you.” She said tryng to adjust her hairs which were falling on her very fair face.
Holy shit. She plays with her hairs just like her mother did. That bitch who ditched me to marry that bastard major Sharma. Just because he started earning before me and was in army.
“where are you lost uncle” she asked smiling.“old memories beta” said Bhatia. Still feeling the pain and anger. “you know we all three. Your mom, dad and me used to be very good friends in college” he told looking at her fair long slender fingers. She was fair like milk. He could see green veins too.
“ yes I know” she said and looked at him. She found so many marks on his face and he was very big man. He wonders how that chair was able to tolerate that giant.
There are so many things you don’t know darling. God have given me opportunity to give that major back what he had done to me. and I will make sure I will make most of it. He told himself and he started to plan something. A trap. A dirty trap.
Bhatia was very cunning person. He was a great manipulator and knew how to read minds. Well it was his profession to dig personal life of his clients. He had banged few females who came to him for counseling but all were old.

took out one questionnaire and handed it over to shruti. She looked at it and looked at him as if asking what to do.

“Dear this is one standard questionnaire which will help me to understand your problem well.” He told her.

“Uncle you already know I don’t want to live with that person. I have just come as my dad wants me to.” She said raising her shoulders.

“I know beta. But you know we should give second chance to everyone. If things go well there is no point to take divorce. Life is not easy. You can go for marriage again but what is guaranty that the other guy will not be the same.” He said in very serious and intimidating tone.

She knew he was right. He seemed very logical man to her.

“one more thing. There is a saying do not hide anything from lawyer and dJulor. Same goes here. There are few very personal question but please answer them honestly. All information are very confidential so you need to worry. We are only looking for getting a solution.” He said looking at her big beautiful eyes. Her lips were shining due to lip gloss. They looked so juicy. She was a jackpot for sure. And he wanted to loot all her treasure but without any risk. She started to fill the form and for that she bent on table. It gave Sharma a view that made him erect in no time. He could see milky cleavage from top of her white s shirt. Her boobs looked white and full. How the hell her husband let her go to her parents.

He adjusted his lund under the table. Suddenly he got a msg on whts app. It was chitra, the receptionist. He started chatting her meanwhile shruti was busy filling form. Chitra: so you enjoying with this hot young girl. Who is she. She were asking about you as you know her already. Bhatia boss: he is daughter of my friend. And why are you jealous. Chitra: I am not jealous sir. But I know your taste and she is like a forbidden fruit for you. Bhatia boss: even you were forbidden darling. But now I can eat you whenever I want. Chitra: shut up. Bhatia boss: oh darling you are shy. Well I am going to eat you again today. As this bitch has made me so aroused.

Chitra: no not today sir. I have to go shopping with my husband. He will come to pick me up.

“ uncle I am done”. Shruti handed over the questionnaire to him. And he stopped chatting.

Bhatia flipped all pages and found she had replied all question. He was happy as her first plan worked. He had added 5 very personal questions which were not part of it. he needed time to read her response and make further plan accordingly so he told her to leave. After shruti was gone. He started to finish all appointments one by one. It was 1 pm now. He looked out from window to lobby. He found all were done. Only chitra was busy with some paper work. He pressed the bell and ramu the peon came to him. Call chitra madam. “chitra madam, sir is calling you” ramu said while going to pantry. That old bastard is going to fuck her again today. He thought he has listen moans of chitra from cabin so many times.

“yes sir.” She told looking at him smiling. She was wearing tight kurti and legging. She was recently married and used to apply dark make up as all newly married girls do. “come here” Bhatia told and patted his thighs to sit.

Like a obedient student she went and sit on his lap. He put his arms around her waist and made her sit directly over his tight lund.

“no sir. Not today please. I have to go for shopping directly from here and my husband is on the way. I don’t wana looked fucked up in front of him” she told feeling his big bamboo below her ass.

“that not fair baby. Ok tell me how long will he take to reach here.” He asked slowly raising his hand over her small but tight boobs. “20 mints or max 25” she replied feeling the wetness between her legs.

“ok tell me how log does it take to apply lipstick” he asked. “5 mints only”. She replied thinking why he asked this.

“then we have 15 mints” he said smiling and made her sit in front of his chair. She was now below table and Bhatia was sitting on chair.

She knew there was no option for her so she started opening her zip and took out the big black lund. She was fucked from this gigantic lund so many times but stills she felt it was too big. Almost double then her hubby and black like a cobra. He pushed her mouth on his lund and she opened her mouth as much as she could. “ ohhhhhhhhh. Your mouth is so wet and hot.” He moaned. She could not reply as her whole mouth was filled by his round dick head. She was trying to move her tongue over it. and started to move her lips on his shaft. Its been 07 mints and chitra took out the dick out of her mouth.

“enough sir. He might come now.” She said still trying to control her breathe.

“shut up. 5 more mints” he told again pushing his lund between her soft pink lips.

Its been 2 mints only and suddenly the door opened. And the handsome guy came inside the cabin. As Bhatia was sitting on chair close to table and she was under table he could see nothing. Chitra had heard the doo opening so even she stopped.
Oh god. How could I forget to close the door. And this bloody raju never knocks the door before coming.
chitra here. I tried to find her out but she is not there” the person told. And chitra was almost fainted.

It was vikram. Her beloved husband.

For a moment even Bhatia was shocked. Then he realized that he could not see his lower half due to table and chitra was sitting below the table.

Chirta was not moving at all to avoid any sound below the table. Her mouth was still stuffed with his lund. She was so confused and afraid. What if her husband found her like this. His newly married wife sucking lund of his boss in his cabin who was of age of her father. He will give her divorce for sure. She was praying god.

“she is in bathroom. Actually some patient was using the common washroom so she used this one”. Bhatia told vikram keeping his voice calm.

Vikram looked at the attached washroom with the cabin.

“ok. Ladies you know. I think she will take some time” vikram told and pulled the chair in front of him.

It was a nightmare for chitra. She never imagined such condition ever even in her dreams. She was even breathing too slow to avoid any voice.

“so how is she performing” vikram asked to start conversation.

“oh. Let me tell you she is a very good learner” Bhatia replied in very professional tone. Even he was bit terrified but getting his lund sucked by a married girl that to in front of her husband pumped his hormones more and his lund became bigger with excitement.

For chitra it became more difficult as she had already opened her mouth till its limit but now it was bigger and there was no space to even move her tongue. “you know before joining here she had handled only small things but now she is learning how to handle big things.” Bhatia told vikram and push his lund and inch more into her throat.

Chirta felt as she will vomit but she could not afford to make any noise. Tears came out of her eyes. she controlled her voice but could not control her breathing. Bhatia was feeling her warm breathe on his lund and it gave him a kick.

“oh that’s really great. So how is she performing” Vikram asked him.

“ she is a asset to office. She takes pain for work and she is really performing very good” Bhatia told and held her hairs and pushed his lund some more. He could not hold himself and started to come.

Chitra never tasted his cum ever. She used to hate it. when she realized he is coming she thought to push it out but he held her head and she had no option as more resistance would create some sound and she could not afford it. she swallowed it closing her eyes.

“dear she must be coming out in a minute I guess. In out office we maintain a resister where everyone makes an entry. I guess you haven’t done it” Bhatia asked him.

“actually I didn’t found anyone the gate may be he had gone somewhere. I will just do it” vikram said and went out closing the door behind.

As soon as he went out he pulled his lund out of her mouth and it came out with a puckkkk sound. She started coughing. She came out of the table and bhaita looked at her fucked up face. Due to tears her kazal smudged over her cheeks and her eyes were all red. Some of his cum was still coming out of her lips. She was looking very angrily at him. She knew her husband could come anytime so her ran toward the washroom but bhaita held her wrist.

“what?” she said as if she could kill Bhatia that time.

“no need to apply lip gloss dear. I have already applied it on your lips.” He told her with a very wicked smile and his dark ugly face.

She pushed him and rushed towards the washroom whispering bloody old bastard.

Chitra rushed to the the washroom and closed the door. She started to touch up her make up in hurry as her hubby comes there any time. Once done she came out and found vikram sitting in front of Dr Bhatia.

“oh god chitra. You took so long in washroom. And your eyes are so red?” vikram asked. For a moment she felt as if she was caught. “I have headache.” She replied trying to look away from him. Dr Bhatia was getting amused and smiling meekly.

She took her purse and told her hubby to leave. They were about to leave cabin suddenly dr Bhatia called, “please come around 8 am tomorrow as you need to finish the work which to left incomplete today.

She understood why he was calling her before office time. All the staff came after 9 am only. So he will be having whole 1 hour to fuck her royally anywhere.
“ok sir I will try.” She told her frowning.

Dr Bhatia was sitting alone in his cabin thinking how to tame that young bombshell. He knew she was not a easy nut to crack. She was well educated and had a very rigid attitude.
He understood he needed some help to get this bird caged. He was thinking and thinking and finally he decided something.
“how long will you sleep. you know na today you have appointment with Dr” mrs khanna shouted trying to wake her up. But shruti was in no mood to get up.
“only half an hour mama” she spoke in hoarse voice. She was looking like white princes.
shruti had an appointment at 11 pm with Dr Bhatia so she started at 07 am. She was on the way listening her favorite ashique 2 song. Suddenly she found two police man waving her hands and their gypsy was park in the middle of the road.
“kya hua bhaiya”. She rolled down the glass and aksed them.
“Madam vip movement hai. Apko wo dusra route lena padega.” The tall policeman told in typical haryanavi tone. She knew there was no other option so she took the other route. She had gone through this route but she always avoided it as it was very less travelled and not safe. But being day time there was no issue. She just drove few miles only suddenly she heard horn sound from he tata safari which was just behind her car.Bloody idiot whole road is empty but they want me to give side. She thought but she didn’t want unnecessarily trouble. She gave way and the safari overtook her. Now the safari was just ahead of her. What the hell now why is he driving fast he is not letting me drive fast now. Suddenly she got a call. It was Dr Bhaita only. Before she could pick the call she just observed the driver just applied power brakes she applied the brakes too to avoid the accident but her bonut hit the bumper of safari.
She was shocked. Her heart beats were loud like drums. Her whole body was trembling with fear.
Thak thak thak. Someone was knocking the glass of her car. She looked and found four tall dark villager kind of guys standing. She rolled down the window glass.
“madam kala chasma laga ke dikhta nahi kya” the guy with scar on his face roared. She was angry like hell. Bloody bastards. She just opened the door and came out. She saw deep dents on bonut and safari’s bumper.
“are you mad. Why did you applied the break so abruptly.” She shouted.
“oye angrejan hindi me bol” the other guy with muffler told looking at her.
“tameej se bat karo. Puri road khali thi par tum meri gadi ke age hi gadi chala rahe the. Aur itni jadli break laga diye. Meri galti nahi hai apki hai.” She said looking at the guy with a scar.
“road me gadda humse puch ke ayega kya. Aur tameej to tujhe hum sikha hi denge.” The guy with muffler told. He was looking at her boobs. She was wearing tight kurti with tight legging. Due to anger she was breathing very heavily so her boobs were going up and down and they all were noticing it well.
“apni aukat me raho. Jante nahi ho tum mujhe.” She roared like a tigress.
“aukat to dikhani hi padegi tujhe. Tune hamari gadi thoki. Hum tujhe thokenge.” The guy told smilling. Her teethes looked as black as her face.
“you bloody bastard I will call police.” She flared angrily. She just bent at the car door to take her cell phone. They all looked at her well shaped tight gaand. The guy with muffler just held her waist and pulled her back.
“janeman itna asan nahi hai hamse bachna. Aj tere chikne badan to khoob ragdenge.” He said taking her towards the safari.
The third guy who didn’t speak a word opened the door.
“leke chalo ise purane haveli me. wahi thukai karenge iski” the guy with scar told.
She was shouting as much she could. She felt today she was going to be looted by these devils. Tears came out from eyes. they have almost pushed her in the car.
she kicked between the legs of the guy holding her and tried to run. But the tall person with scar stood before her like a tower and she collided with him. Her boobs crushed against his broad solid chest. He just held her holding her waist and put her on his shoulders.
“please someone save me. bachaoooooooooo” she shouted for help.
“bahut jyada garmi hai tujhme. Aj achche se thandi kar dunga.” He told her taking her towards the car again.
She saw one car approaching she and started to shout louder. The red santro stopped for a while and the driver looked out of curiosity what was happening but the guy with muffler took out pistol from her pocket. The guy driving stantro disappeared with in no time.
“Sali angrejan ki aulad. Aj koi nahi bachayega tujhe. Aj jungle me mangle karenge tera.” He said
“bloody dogs” she shouted again. Phataak…… he slapped hard on her butt. Ahhhh…… she cried.“hindi me bol Sali. Bahut angreji jhadti hai tu. Aj sunny leone jaise chodenge tujhe. Fir chillanga jaise wo chillati hai.” He told laughing.
Chrerrrrhhhhhhhhhhhh…… a car stopped in front of the safari blocking its way. All four men trying to abduct her looked at the driver. He was not very young. He must be in his late fifties. He was very dark. he looked very ugly. He opened the door and came out.
“ladki ko chhodo.” He came just in front of the guy who was carrying her in his shoulders.
Shruti raised her head to see who was this person who had courage to stand in front of those devils.
“bhaita uncle” she shouted like a child. “please save me”
Yes it was dr Bhatia. Standing in front of four big men. Quite young and fit than him.
The guy with muffler took out the gun from him pocket within no time and put it just on his temple.
“sale budde. Tu iska bap hai kya. Kat le yaha se nahi to yahi pe happy birthday kar denge tera”. Told the muffler man. His Haryanvi tone made his statement more rude.
“dekho mujhe koi drama create nahi karna. Akhiri bar bol raha hun dafa ho jao yaha se” dr Bhatia told like a south Indian hero. Actually he looked like one.
Phattaakkkk……… the guy who has not spoken even a sentence and wearing long kurta gave a tight slap on his face.
Bhatia was looking down as if he was going to faint. The guy with muffler relaxed a bit and like a thunder Bhatia gave a solid punch on his face.Muffer man was on the road. Unconscious like a wooden log. All three of them were looking at him as if they saw a ghost.
“dhee ke lode” the guy with long kurta punched at him but he just ducked and gave one punch on his stomach and it was followed by a kick between his legs. The second guy falls on the road too.
the guy put shruti down and took out the knife and waved it in air to his intensions.
“police” Bhatia said looking behind him.
He looked back and in no time like a professional boxer Bhatia gave a punch on his nose and the big guy fell like the tree. The fourth guy ran for his life. Bhatia looked at shruti. She came running at him and hugged her very tight and started crying. He hugged her too.
“don’t worry beta. You are safe.” He said patting her back. She was not saying anything. She still could not believe that she was safe. It was like a nightmare for her. “just leave your car here. I will tell my guy to take it from here. Just come with me.” he said and took her in his car.
After ten minutes she stopped crying and said something.
“thank you uncle” she said. Her eyes were red. Her face was red too.
“no need to say thanks are you mad. You just relax.” He said looking at her.
“you have saved my life I will be obliged for my whole life.” She said.
“just relax” he said.
“I think you are exhausted today so you can come tomorrow at my clinic.” He said.
“yes uncle” she said.
“and listen don’t tell anything to your father. He will be tensed unnecessarily” he said.
“ok uncle. Thanks again.” She said.

two days before………
dr Bhatia was sitting at his clinic with his friend. As there is a saying we make friends like we are. He was cunning and tharki like him too. he was DSP of that area. Very corrupt and womanizer. He was tall like most of cops. And black like coal. People used to call his DSP Chaddha.
“oye bhaita why have you called me today. We meet every Sunday at club.” He asked sitting in front of him.
“first tell me black or white.” Bhatia asked him indicating the chess board ahead of him.
“I love white. Let it be girls or anything.” He said giving a ugly smile.
“I know you buddy.” Bhatia told pouring scotch on both glasses.
“well even I know you. What is the issue tell me.” dsp told sipping his drink and playing his move.
“ok. I will show you something first than you tell me if you like it.” Bhatia told and logged in his facebook account. He searched shruti khanna and found her profile. He opened her profile pic and tilted the monitor towards DSP.
“oye she is khanna’s daughter na. few months before only she was married.” He told.
“yes” Bhatia told playing with queen on the chess board.
“so what” he asked.
“how do you find her. I mean how does she look.” Bhatia asked him.
“pataka hai pataka. Shadi ke din dekha tha ise. Ek dum dudh jaisi gori hai. Ek dum chikni. Aur mammae to ek dum tight aur tane hue. Us din ghar jake wife to teen bar choda tha iske bare me soch soch ke.” He said finishing his drink.
“I knew it.” Bhatia told.
“so what now. Ab iski profile pic dekh ke muth marne ke liye bulaya hai.” Dsp told pushing his empty glass towards him.
“no my brother I believe in real only.” Bhaita told.
“oh so you thing you are salman khan that she will come to you leaving his husband.” Dsp mocked him.
“I may not be salman khan but still we can fuck her” bhaita said. He pushed on word we.
“dekh Bhatia majak mat kar. Mera iski pic dekh ke hi khada ho gaya. Ye major ki beti hai aur mene suna hai bahut attitude wali hai.” Dsp told sipping his drink again.
“I know the bird is very smart and I am alone cant trap her. I need one more hunter. A very experienced hunder with big gun in his pocket like me.” Bhatia told smiling and looking into his eyes.
“saf saf bata. Don’t beat around the bush.” Dsp told looking at the monitor. His eyes was fixed on her pic. She was pouting in it.
“ok. She is staying with his parents as she is not in good terms with his husband due to attitude issues. As I am a counselor she has been referred to me to save her marriage by major. I have taken one of session and found she is really smart and not a easy catch. We need to create situation to trap her.” Bhatia told him.
“ok. But where do I come into picture?” dsp asked.
“listen I have a plan. But I need your help.” Bhatia asked him.
“what help.” He asked.
“ I need four rough and rowdy looking men who could act a little bit. One gun may be fake but gun. One suv car with fake number on it. two police men who could with police vein.” Bhatia told.
“its not a big deal. I can arrange one safari. And I know many rowdy looking men. But what is the plan exactly.” Dsp asked.
“she has other appointment after two days. She takes road no 221 to reach here. But if that road is blocked due to some reason she is forced to take road no 222 which is very isolate one.” Bhaita keep on telling him the plan and DSP listened him very carefully. His eyes were shining like a wild wolf.
After reaching home shruti just went to her room directly. Still thinking about what had happened today.
Oh god uncle came at the nick of the time else it would have been something very bad. All her life she felt she was a independent girl. She was well educated, smart and extremity beautiful. So all her life she didn’t care about anyone. People came to her charmed by her personality. She was so confident and bossy that her friends use to follow her. No one dared to pass a comment on her due to her strict nature. But today she felt so helpless. She used her whole strength but all in vein. The guy lift her on his shoulders like a pillow. Bhatia uncle came like a knight and fought like a real hero. Yes he is a hero for sure. He endangered his life for her. Even he could have run like the other guy.
She tool her mobile and started tying a message to dr Bhatia.
Shruti:sms: I don’t know how to thank you uncle. But I never took favor from anyone even for smallest thing. And today you have saved my life and honor. I hope I will ever be worthy to return your favor.
Bhatia wrote the sms and smiled. He was not surprised at all. He knew every action has its reaction. He just forward the same sms to DSP.
As soon as dsp chaddha read that msg he could not help himself and called him.
“sale tujhe to movie ka director hona chahiye. Fas gayi ab to. Bula le mere noida wale flat me. khali hai ajkal. Bol wahi ahsan chukayegi.” Dsp told like a impatient child.
“see this is the real problem with cops. We have just made impression on her. She is very well grown up. She is not a bimbo. You can only cook biryani with very low flame. Else it will burn.” Bhatia replied.
“I am not good with mind game like you. Let me know what help you want from me to get this fairy on our bed. Iske facebook pics dekh dekh ke do din se char bar muth mar chukka hun me.” dsp told in desperately.
“ha ha ha hal to mera bhi wahi hai. Do you remember the saying its always late then never. Bharosa rakh bus jaisa me bolu karta ja. Ye son pari ek din hamare lund ke niche jarur ayegi.” Bhatia told in very confident voice and hanged the phone.
After thinking for two minutes he replied on her sms: Dr Bhatia: sms: I respect women. So being a man its my duty to save you. More ever you are my friend’s daughter. I didn’t do any favor so not say it.
The revert came in just two minutes.
Shruti: sms: you are just being generous. You fought like hero. Earlier I used to thing all men are dog but you really changed my perception..Dr Bhatia:sms: ha ha from where do I look like hero. Don’t make fun of this old man.
Shruti:sms: its not about looks. Its about valor. You are very gallant and brave. You are a hero obviously.
Dr Bhatia: sms: it doesn’t matter. I am happy you are safe.
Shruti:sms: you are gem of a person. Thanks for saving me.
Dr Bhatia:sms: don’t mention it dear. And I will save a girl even I have to die I respect woman.

Shruti got ready early today. She had to meet dr Bhatia at his clinic.
“listen beta if you don’t wana meet dr Bhatia its ok. I think I pushed you a lot.” Said his father major khanna.
“nothing like that dad. I know you love me. and yes dr Bhatia is a very good counselor.” She said.Major khanna looked at her wife and became happy. It seemed they could now save her daughters married life.
Shruti was wearing pink knee length skirt and crop top. Her navel was clearly visible. And midriff looked so smooth and toned. With little make up she looked a perfect dick raiser.
As she walked towards her car the Gardner who used to look after the plants at khanna nivas looked at her narrow tender waist between her top and skirt. Sali pata nahi kis chakki ka ata khati hai itni gori hai makkhan jaisi. He adjusted him lund thinking how can her husband let her stay at his parents’ house. Ise to din rat chodo to bhi man na bhare.
As she was approaching to her car she found pool of water before it.
“bhaiya. Kya karte ho ap. Plants me pani dete to ya road pe. Ab me ise kaise par karke jau.” Shruti looked completely pissed off by the Gardner.
“are baby jee. Wo pipe leak ho raha than a isiliye ho gaya ap ruko me abhi is par eet rakh deta hun. Ap us par pair rakhake chale jana.” He said trying to save his ass from her anger. He knew shruti well and major did always what her loving daughter said.
“jo karna hai jadli karo.” She looked at her watch she was really getting late.
Nandu the Gardner took four bricks and put them in a feet distance and make way till the car.
Shruti looked at him with very disappointed face and started to step on first brick. It was stable and it felt easy. Without wasting any time she put her second step on second brick and it was stable too. she took another step on third brick. As soon as she put her weight on it she realize the surface was uneven she started to loose balance. When nandu saw it he ran to help her but till the time he reaches there the damage was done.
Chhappaaakkkkkkkkkkk…..
Shruti fell on the muddy water. Nandu look at her with terrified look. It seemed it was his last day on earth. Shruti was still in shock. She was looking at nandu was put bricks there. In her anger she didn’t realized that due to felling on water her skirt was gone up to her upper things and her creamy, silky tights were shining like white duck on mud. Nandu looked at her thighs and forgot what he was thinking. He even forgot that he came there to help her to get up. He was looking at her whole exposed legs. And when he looked up his throat almost hot dried. Due to getting drenched in water her top became almost transparent giving a clear view of pink bra. And two rounds big melons under that.
“ab kya soch rahe ho. Uthao mujhe.” She roared with anger. She raised her hand her so that he could help her to get up.
He took her hand and helped her to get up.“bloody bastard. I will have to take bathe again.” She said and went inside the home again.
Nandu still could not believe what he saw today. He went directly to servant quarter and rushed to the bathroom. In no time he took out his lund from his dirty pajama. He started jerking it like he will pull it off from his body today.
“Hey bagwan. Kya kayamat banayi hai tune. Sasuri ka an ang tarash ke banaya hua hai. Ao baby jee apke pati to apko mayke chhod diya hai. Ek bar hamare pass a jao apko hum asli mard ka sukh denge. Ek bar hamra lund le lego to us chhakke ko chhod doge hamesa ke liye. “ he said jerking his lund harder and harder.
He came like a volcano and it hit the wall of washroom.
“Aahhhh baby jee hamre lund ki salaami sweekar kijiye.” He said his eyes still closed still imagining shruti laying on water in front of him.
Next morning shruti was at clinic on time. Like last time she intimated chitra, who was wearing tight pants and white shirt. It gave her smart corporate look. Chitra told shruti to wait while dr Bhatia gets free from his last client. She looked at shruti from the corner of her eyes. she was wearing pink t shirt and denim short. This girl is really very beautiful. She must be spending most of her time in beauty parlor only. Only rich people enjoy life and people like us are just born to serve them. Chitra was lost in her thoughts and the intercom broke her thoughts.
“send her in” Bhatia said.
Chitra told shruti to go inside.
“So finally you made it.” Bhatia said laughing looking at her.
“please uncle don’t embarrass me.” she said looking at her phone.
“ok. So I hope you are out of that incident now.” He added.
“yes uncle. And thanks for that day.” She said giving a faint smile.
“come on dear. Ok lets start the session.” He said taking out the questionnaire that she filled that day.
“I had gone though it and I found there are so many issues between you guys. And first of them is you don’t talk much with each other.” He added looking at her big beautiful eyes.
“he is so busy in his business. And whenever we talk he tries to prove me wrong. Sometimes I feel its just one way communication.” She said trying to explain.
“look dear it happens with all couple. Even with me and your aunty. But it doesn’t mean you guys stop talking completely.” He tried to make her understand.
“now I will go on other issue. Listen as I already said being a counselor I need to get into all aspects of you relationship. I am a dJulor so don’t feel shy.” He said making serious face.
“its ok uncle. I understand its your profession.” She told.
“as I see from your answers that you guys used to make love only once in a week. it has just been 6 months to your marriage. Is it lack of time of lack of interest.” He asked. His lund was getting harder now.
“I think if you love someone you can manage time. So I feel it was lack of interest.” She said sipping water.
“Whose lack of interest?” he asked.
“hmmmm…. I guess both.” She said.
“how come you guys lost interest on each other just in 6 months.” He asked further.
“I feel its necessary to respect your partner first. I never found that. I just found myself as a show piece in that house. I could not say no as he was my husband and he is so successful that he come across with new girls each day. So it was just like a ritual for us.” she said without any expression on her face.
“ its very strange.” He said.
“what is strange uncle?” he asked.
“ please don’t take It otherwise but you are so beautiful that a man will feel himself lucky to be with you.” He said making her first move.
“oh god. I know you are just saying this to make me happy.” She said blushing.
“no dear. And don’t pretend you don’t know it. you must be 070 guys after you in college.” He said smiling.
“ he he he. Yes you are right. But I never noticed them as looks doesn’t matter to me. I feel aunty is lucky that she got a husband like you who respect women so much” She said.
Bhatia was so happy. The plan was working absolutely fine.
“how was your partner on bed? You have answered ok.” He asked.
“I mean we did what a couple do. So nothing very good or bad.” She said.
Oh what kind of chutia is your husband. How can he not fuck you the ways you deserve? He thought.
“don’t you think the reason behind you separation is lack of sex.” He asked.
“well I guess its lack of love and respect uncle. Sex doesn’t matter till the time love is there.” She replied.
She is just like her mother. Due to her attitude only I loved her more than my life and that bitch ditched me for major. You are a very good girl but at wrong place. He thought.
“ ok we are done for the day. So whats your plan for the day.” He told her.
“don’t ask my mood is off.” She said frowning.
“what happed tell me.” he asked again.
“I was going to india Australia match but there are not tickets available,” she said making a said face. “ and you know I promised my friends that I will arrange it. I had word with a broker but now he is saying he don’t have any. They are saying I am not a person to trust with”
“hmmm. Don’t be sad darling.” He said her placing one hand on her fair smooth palm to look her reaction. She thought is a sweet gesture as he was of fathers age.
“give me a minute I am just coming.” He told her.
He dialed DSP.
“I need four passes of VIP stand for today’s match.” He told DSP.
“Sale wo chikni ko kab patayega. Match dekhte rahega kya.” He replied in typical tone.
“I need it for her only. Just do as I am saying.” Bhatia told him being serious. “don’t worry. Waha jake job hi checking kara raha hoga uski bat karwa dena.” Dsp said.
Bhatia entered in his cabin. He saw shruti was playing with fishes in aquarium.
He looked at her long fair fingers with red nail paint. She was so fair that green veins were visible from her wrist.
“ok I have some new for young lady” he said to her.
She looked at him with inquisitive face.
“I have arrange entry for you and your friends.” He said.
As soon as he heard it she could not control it and started jumping like a kid.
“uncle you are superman.” She said bhaita and hugged him hard.
For a moment bhaita could not believe what has just happened. Then he realized that the heavenly beauty was hugging his fat body. He felt her tight round boobs getting crushed to his wide chest. He just put his heavy palm on her shoulder and whispered in her ears anything for you beta and hugged her hard due to excitement.
Ahhh… she cried as her boobs pressed on his chest so hard that she was hot able to breathe. He left her. He was afraid that she will understand his intensions now.
“uncle you are superman not me. uff you are so strong I am out of breathe” she said smiling.
Bhatia was still could believed he had hugged her that hard and felt her boobs on his chest in few days. “uncle how should I thank you.” She asked him.
By taking my lund between your juicy red lips he thought.
“I will take party from you.” He said.
“anytime jee. I am at your service.” She said.
Oh darling you don’t know what you have just said. I will tear all your holes the day you will be at my service.
This all talk made him very desperate. He just look out. It was around 2 pm. He just dialed the number of chitra’s intercom.
Chitra entered inside the cabin.
“sir you called?” she asked.
“yes. Please close the door from inside.” He told her giving very dirty smile. He was looking her from head to toe.
“sir please. All staff is here. Please…..” she pleaded him.
“so you are saying no to me. is it? you know what I can do to you and your family. Don’t you?” he asked her in very cold tone.
“sir I have everything what you have said. Why you want to spoil my married life.” She asked as if she was going to cry any moment.
“what will I get spoiling you life janeman. You just make me happy and you be happy too. it’s a win win situation for you. You are getting salary and enjoyment both.” He said laughing and came closure to her.
The guard outside saw her going in the cabin. Uff maje hai dr sahib ke bhi. Ab chitra madam ki khair nahi. Aj kuch jyada hi mal ban ke ayi thi. He thought himself.
And inside the cabin Bhatia was standing just behind her. “ I like your dressing sense. You add glamour to my office. he said coming very close to her from behind. Her lund was touching her ass now. And she could feel his warm breaths on her neck.
“sir I am just requesting you. Ahhhhh…..” she could not complete her sentence as he just hold both her boobs above her white shirt and started pressing them very hard.
“ ahhhhhh…. Sir pleaseee….. slow meri shirt gandi ho jayegi. All staff will come to know.” She pleaded again.
“ that is not my problem darling. If you care just open it.” he told her spanking her ass.
She started to unbutton her shirt as she didn’t want anyone to know that what has happened with her in cabin. She kept the shirt at the chair.
Bhatia just held her hairs tight and covered her soft lips from his big black lips. He forced her to open her voice and she knew she cant fight with this devil. She opened her mouth and he put his tongue in her mouth. He was now pressing her boobs covered with her red bra. She started to feel wet down there.
She always hated it about her body. She tried each time not to co operating and just letting it be. But her body always surrendered in front of him. As the woman inside her knew that she was going to be fucked hard by a massive lund very soon. Bhatia knew it was day time and anyone could come. He just made her bend over the table and started to open her belt and pulled her pants down till her knees along with the matching red panty. He was looking at young smooth and tight gaand of chitra in front of him. Her one ass cheek still her marks of his fingers that were imprinted when he spanked her.
Its looking unfair he said.
What asked chitra.
Phatttakkkk….. he spanked her other ass cheek hard.
Ahhhhhhhh…she ulmost jumped on her feets and sat on the floor with pain.
“get up darling I don’t have whole day.” He raise her up holding her hairs again.
She was abusing him from heart but her pussy was overflowing with love juice.
Bhatia removed her pant and took out his lund. His black big cobra sprung out. He positioned it on her pussy from behind. Now the head of his lund was on her pussy lips.
Her whole body was shivering she was laying over the table. Her breasted were brushing on it. she knew the time has come. “aaaahhhhhhhh maammmaaa” she cried as he felt her pussy was stretched to its limits by his gigantic lund.
He has pushed almost half lund in her tigjht pussy. She was jerking her head and her hands to avoid pain.
“don’t cry so loud. Someone will hear you.” he said just pulling his lund slowly out.
“please sir not that hard. I am doing whatever you are saying. Please.” She requested trying to control the pain her breathe.
A married beautiful girl was bent in front of him. her shirt open and pants down till knees. He looked down his lund has stretched the walls of her pussy so much that it looked bloody red.
He could not hold more and push it harder and pushed it completely in her trembling pussy.
“uuuiiiiiiii maaammmmiiiiiiiii…….. mar gayi…..” she cried in pain.
Bhatia bent over him back and put her palm on her mouth to stop her cries.
“I said just shut up” he said and started to suck her earlobes and kissed her back. After few minutes when her pain reduced. He removed her hand from her mouth and started to give her hard jerks.
Thup..thup …thup sound came as his waist hit her ass while fucking her.
She was putting her hand on her mouth to stop her own moans but each time his lund invaded in her pussy she could not stop it. due to the pain and pleasure that she was getting. Her body has overcome over her mind now and all she knew was she was being fucked by a man who knew how to fuck or say over fuck a pussy.
After almost fifteen minutes he started to bang her hard. She knew he was going to come. She was trying hard to balance herself but each time he push her lund few files laying on table fell on floor.
“ ahaaa ahhhha a….sirrr…… slow……… I will fell…… uiiii ahhhh” she kept on crying, requesting moaning and Bhatia didn’t care. He was only focused on fucking her pussy holding her narrow waist.
“aaaahhhh…… bitch….. I am Cumming.” He roared and shoot all her come in deep inside in her pussy.
“aaaahhhh….. ohhhhhh…..god…..” she was in some other world. She didn’t know how many time she came. She had forgotten where she was and who she was. She was just not able to hold waives of sexual pleasure that she was getting.
The bartender severed the sixth drink to them. He was being extra polite as one of them was dsp in police and other was known for his contacts in all departments.
“You are slow like Indian railways.” Told dsp banging his fist on the table.
“ I am not slow buddy. Good things take time to happen and you know I have created the perfect background.” Bhatia told smiling showing his dirty teeth.
“Its going to be a month and you are still creating background. Every day I get desperate when I think about that bitch.” Dsp told sipping.
“If I wouldn’t have told you could not imagine fucking her even in your dreams. You know I never fail in cracking a deal and believe me dsp Saab this time is not going to be an exception.” Bhatia was ugly but confident.
“So what you want from me wait till her hubby makes her pregnant” dsp asked with anger.
“No sir jee if anyone is going to make her pregnant that will be us only.” Bhatia told very calmly.
“So what if next. What you want me to do to get that bombshell on my bed” dsp asked impatiently.
“Do you know someone in income tax department” Bhatia asked. Bhatia was telling something in his ears and dsp’s eyes widened as if they will come out of socket.
“You are fucking evil old man.” Dsp told smiling for the first time. The bartender was looking at them and was not able to make sure who was uglier out of them. They reminded genies of old Arabian stories to him.
Shruti was still in her sleep when she heard strange noises from the basement. It was unusual as no one used to talk loudly at her home. She came down and saw four people standing and talking something with his father. She approached them to know the matter. Her father looked very nervous.
“We need all you account details, lockers details and we need to search whole house.” The one with black safari suit spoken in typical up accent.
“Listen I am retired major so you need not to worry about that. I don’t know why you have raided my house as if I am the one minting money in town.” Major tried to be confident.
“Well major saab, we came to know that you had started a business after your retirement and there was lots of transaction in cash. We came to know the the turnover was in crores but you never paid any taxes.” the official in black shirt looked dumb but he proved he was not.
Major felt as if someone has tipped to them about his business. There was a time he was earning so well but later it turned into a loss so he shut the company. He never felt any need to pay taxes. He never knew one day he will be in such a problem.
Shruti was listening everything. She called the ca of her father so that he could rescue them.
After two hours all were sitting at the dining table. Her mother was serving them all snacks and fruits to please them but they were leaving no chance to dig it to core.
“Are you mad? Fine of 30 laces….. I didn’t even earn that much from that business” Major almost shouted.
“Please don’t shout Major saab we have gone through the profit of first three years. We are not concerned how to settled it later we need the taxed financial year basis.” The one with big belly and specs told being very rude.
Shruti felt so bad no one in her life spoken to her father like this.
“I don’t have that much saving I could pay you max by 8 laces for remaining I have to arrange that too from relatives” he almost pleaded them.
“Well we have gone through your lockers and can see jewellery worth 12 laces you can sell It.” the one in black told sipping the orange juice.
“Listen officer that is our traditional jewelry. It belongs to our family. We can’t think about selling it.”Major told looking at her wife and daughter.
For the first time in her life shruti found her father in such situation.
“Ok then be ready to face the court then. They will just sell your house and raise money.” He replied.
Her mother started crying and she took her inside to calm her down. Even she was feeling to cry.
“Ok major saab just let us know whatever you decide by tomorrow. As you are ex serviceman we will give a day time.” the officer told and left the house.
There was a dead silence in house. And then her mother broke it by telling she was ready to sell that jewelry but she can’t see this court and recovery thing.
Shruti cried with her mom too. Major was not having anything since morning. Shruti was laying her room and thinking what was going to happen tomorrow. Her thoughts were broken by the ring of phone. She checked the phones it was Dr Bhatia.
“Hi uncle.” She spoke in very low voice.
“What happened dear? Why this little princes is feeling so low.” He asked as if he knew nothing.
“Nothing uncle. Was just sleeping. How come you called me?” she tried to be normal.
“I called you to know when are you visiting next to my clinic but as I find there is something bothering you. I am your dJulor and you should not hide anything to Me.” he spoke to her being extra sweet.
“Nothing like that uncle. I am all good.” She again tried to sound normal.
“Ok if you remember you told me to give treat last weekend. I was going by your place is it possible we can sit and have a cup of coffee.” He just played his next move like a skilled chess player.
“Uncle I remember but today my mood is really bad. Can we meet next time?” she tried to avoid as she was really not feeling like going out leaving her family.
“Well I will fix your mood dear you know I am your super hero.” He tried to convince her.
“Ok I will come for one hour only. We can meet at nearby CCD. Is it ok with you?” she asked him she really liked Dr Bhaita after all he has done so many things for her. She didn’t want to disappoint him.
“That’s like a good girl. See your there.” Bhatia told smiling.
It was 6 pm and both were sitting at the open lounge on CCD. Bhatia looked at her and felt she was worth all this hard work. She was wearing pink color sleeveless tight round neck kurta with tight legging. She used to wear western most of the time. She was looking down at her coffee as she was still concerned about tomorrow. And bhaita was enjoying the deep cleavage between her round tight boobs. The kutra was so thighs that while sitting her boobs seemed to pop out of it. Even the service boy while serving coffee had great time looking at white twin tower.
“You seemed lost today may be you didn’t wanted to meet this old man.” He just started conversation.
“It’s not like that uncle. I am just worried.” She just realized she made a mistake by saying this.
“Worried about what? Listen if you think apart from your old uncle I am your super hero and you are my dear princess just tell me. Believe me you secretes are safe with Me.” he just tired to make her comfortable.
“It’s not about me it’s about our family.” She spoke still looking down.
“Its ok you don’t worry. Just tell me maybe I could help you.” He was sounding very serious but helping.
It was the limit for shruti. She started from the beginning and in 15 minutes she narrated the whole situation to him. “Oh my god. It’s really serious issue. You know one of my friend went to jail as he could not pay the dues.” He just tried to make her more scared.
“What? Uncle I am really worried. I love my father. He is such a great man. We have one option to sell jewelry but still we won’t be able to pay all amounts by tomorrow.” She told looking at Bhatia.
“Hmm. Can you tell me name of officer in charge who came to your house.” He asked her.
“Well I don’t know but he was someone with surname pandey.” She told trying to remember her name.
“Ok wait for a minute”. He went aside and called someone. After 07 minutes he came to her.
“Well I have tried all my contacts. There is just one hope. I have called brother in law of that dhanajay pandey. Let’s see if there is a way out. Can you come with me to my clinic?” he asked her and he already knew her answer had to be yes only.
The guard at clinic saw Dr Bhatia at this time. It was 7 pm. He opened the gate and saluted him and wished to shruti. He noticed her going inside his cabin moving her tight young gaand. He was really jealous of Dr Bhaita.
After 07 minutes a guy who looked like typical corrupt government official entered the cabin.
“ Ram Ram Dr Saab.” He wished bhaita.
“Ram Ram verma jee. I am really obliged that you came in such a short notice.” Bhatia was acting very smartly.
“So tell me Dr Saab how I can help you.” Verma asked looking at Shruti.
“We as you all know just tell you brother in law to leave this case.” Bhatia asked him in straight words.
Shruti was just listing to them. She didn’t want to spoil it by saying something wrong.
“Well as you say I don’t have any problem. But as you know there are no free lunches. You just need to do something for us.” verma replied smiling very cunningly.
“Yes tell me verma jee; I will be really happy to help you out.” Dr Bhatia told keeping his palm on his shoulder.
“You remember Raghu Ranjan. He is in jail. He can get bail only if he gets a certificate from a reputed practitioner like you that he is a mental patient. Just sign on those papers and your work is done.” Verma replied again with a broad grin on his face.
“But verma jee you know it’s a sensitive case if court will come to know it I will lose my license. My whole career will be destroyed.” Bhatia looked really concerned.
Shruit’s face turned red as she knew her last hope had gone too.
“Just give me a minute verma jee. Shruti please come out with me.” Bhatia took her out of cabin to talk something.
“Uncle please doesn’t sign that paper. You have a great career and you help people.” She told still feeling sad.
“Listen I don’t know but I can’t see my darling princes sad. I have to do this.” Bhatia used the word darling deliberately.
“No uncle please doesn’t do this you have already done so much.” She tried to stop her.
“Do you really think I m your super hero and can fix everything?” he asked her.
She looked at him and nodded.
He went inside alone and shruti was outside thinking she should have stopped dr Bhatia she could not be that selfish. She went inside but by that time it was too late.
“Thanks a lot Dr saab. You are really great person. You don’t worry I have called my brother in law. He will stop this case.” He left the cabin happily.
Shruti was still looking at Dr Bhatia as if she was saying why he did that. Bhaita just came near her and kept one hand over her shoulders. And she just broke down in tears due to happiness. She just hugged him tight to thank. Unlike last time bhaita was prepared this time. she was hugging him keeping her waist away a little bit but Bhatia put his both arms on her narrow waist and pulled her towards him. Her whole body was now contacting his large frame. Her boobs were pressed on his chest and his arms were revolving on her whole back. “Thanks you uncle.” She told him still crying. “Anything for you darling.” He replied.
After minutes she left him and even he left her to see her reaction. Her whole face was red due to crying. He told her to sit on sofa and gave her a glass of water.
“But you didn’t thank me properly this time.” he told her.
“Whey uncle?” she asked very innocently.
“Well you kissed me last time but you didn’t this time.” he just told her in very naughty style.
She just didn’t say anything. As she was sitting with him of sofa she just planted a kiss on his cheeks.
Bhatia looked at her eyes and put one finger on her cheeks to wipe her tears. And then he placed her thick black lips on her rosy smooth cheeks and kissed her. She felt he did it out of affection and smiled. Bhatia just wiped her other cheek and kissed it gently but this time he didn’t leave her cheek he just slides his lips slowly and he just planted a soft kiss on her lips. She was surprised by his action and parted her lips to say something but Bhatia just put his tongue in her mouth and started to such juice from her tender lips. She jerked her body a little but she could resist much as she like him so much and she was feeling so obliged. Bhatia was having time of his life. Her lips were sweet like honey. When he felt not much resistance from her he just lifted her body while sitting on sofa and landed her gaand between his thighs and she felt as if she sat on some iron rod.
She just got up and started playing with her hairs.

think I should go home my parents with be waiting” she told still in shock what happened between them.
“Ya sure I will drop you.” Bhatia told adjusting his big Lund.

End of part I

please continue, If anyone can with same joy ❤️

If you have seen 2nd part of this story, please mention by comments
Nice start