• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

CSK vs DC, 7th Match | IPL - 2020, Live CC Thread

Who will win today's match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Immortal

Live Life In Process.
Staff member
Sr. Moderator
Biggest defeat for CSK (by runs):
60 runs vs MI 2013
46 runs vs MI 2019
44 runs KXIP 2014
44 runs vs DC 2020*
41 runs vs MI 2015

• Wow
Reactions: TheBlackBlood

The Immortal

Live Life In Process.
Staff member
Sr. Moderator
Largest victory for Delhi (by runs):
97 runs vs RPS 2017
67 runs vs RR 2010
55 runs vs KKR 2018
51 runs vs KXIP 2017
44 runs vs CSK 2020*

The Immortal

Live Life In Process.
Staff member
Sr. Moderator
MS Dhoni | Losing captain: I don't think it was a good game for us. There was no dew, but the wicket did slow down. We are lacking a bit of steam in the batting and that hurts. The run rate keeps on mounting after such slow starts and adds pressure, we need to figure that out. We need to come back with a clearer picture, looking at the combination. Maybe, the team balance will get better once Rayudu comes back in the next game. That will give us the room to experiment with an extra bowler perhaps. There are quite a few things we can think about. We are one batter extra to start off, so the players need to step up. We need to get better with our lengths, lines and pace. I think the spinners have not come to the party yet. We are bowling good deliveries, but we are giving away the boundary deliveries bit too often. I'll ask the players as there have been quite a few dropped catches. The players are not used to play under such lights, maybe the trajectory comes in the way. Now that you have said it, this can be an excuse for those dropped catches.

Cyanide

Tasteless
Largest victory for Delhi (by runs):
97 runs vs RPS 2017
67 runs vs RR 2010
55 runs vs KKR 2018
51 runs vs KXIP 2017
44 runs vs CSK 2020*
:kissie:

The Immortal

Live Life In Process.
Staff member
Sr. Moderator
Shreyas Iyer | winning captain: I am really happy with the performance. I would give them the benefit of doubt, is tough to catch in these conditions. You misjudged the ball, really don't know how to pace yourself. In the team meeting we decided that we are going to assess the batting conditions early and then play accordingly. The way the openers started gave us a lot of confidence and the finish was good too. I am lucky to have KG and Nortje in the team. It's important to stick together as a team and we need to enjoy each other's success.

The Immortal

Live Life In Process.
Staff member
Sr. Moderator
Prithvi Shaw | Player of the Match: In the start you have to see how the wicket is, playing along the ground is more important. I was striking the ball well last year as well, but I was making silly mistakes. This time I decided to play more ground shots. I would like to see the highlights of my knock and understand how it went and what I could do. The wicket was nice to bat on.