• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Entertainment Chit-chat on Rakshak, Gods and Demons.

u.sir.name

Hate girls, except the one reading this.
Well that is going to be problematic because my other stories are heavily influenced by this Characters. Hmm what to do now.
See, it all depends on how you depict them in the story and how your readers interpret it. There are stories in which they are included and shown correctly. The issue arises when they are portrayed vulgarly and in a negative light.

I AM JD

बलस्य मूलं विज्ञानम्
See, it all depends on how you depict them in the story and how your readers interpret it. There are stories in which they are included and shown correctly. The issue arises when they are portrayed vulgarly and in a negative light.
Well I am also goin to say that because in VJ'S story Characters like Asmodeus and and Beelzebub also appears and those are also belongs to some religion. If I am not wrong.

Reactions: Xabhi and Luffy

Jay Sutar

अहं ब्रह्मास्मि
Well this is a serious news. Guys whatever happens do not stay out for long period of time. The covid-19 patients are drastically increased in last week. News is not showing this but this is happening right now. So always check your body temperature. Sanitize yourself whenever you came from outside. Try not to eat so much outside food. Boiled the water before use for drink. Not only covid-19 but pneumonia and dengue patients are also increasing so clean the place you are living and make sure to use anti mosquito creams in night.

Drink lots of water. If any one of you having normal cough first go to your nearest doctor. Make sure you tell him everything. For normal cough take honey and turmeric pest and eat before sleep.

Stay safe.

Peace.

I AM JD

बलस्य मूलं विज्ञानम्
tenor-12

Reactions: Xabhi

u.sir.name

Hate girls, except the one reading this.
Well this is a serious news. Guys whatever happens do not stay out for long period of time. The covid-19 patients are drastically increased in last week. News is not showing this but this is happening right now. So always check your body temperature. Sanitize yourself whenever you came from outside. Try not to eat so much outside food. Boiled the water before use for drink. Not only covid-19 but pneumonia and dengue patients are also increasing so clean the place you are living and make sure to use anti mosquito creams in night.

Drink lots of water. If any one of you having normal cough first go to your nearest doctor. Make sure you tell him everything. For normal cough take honey and turmeric pest and eat before sleep.

Stay safe.

Peace.
Thanks for the advice jay bhai....

I AM JD

बलस्य मूलं विज्ञानम्
Guys kya sabhi ko pata chala ke Jay bhai ka accident hua hai aur kaafi serious condition mei hai. Ham sabhi readers ko milkar unke liye pray karna chahiye.

Ristrcted

Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds
Staff member
Guys kya sabhi ko pata chala ke Jay bhai ka accident hua hai aur kaafi serious condition mei hai. Ham sabhi readers ko milkar unke liye pray karna chahiye.
:shocking: