• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Adultery Cheating Wife : A Husband's Fantasy

Does your wife have a slutty side ?

• No.

• Yes, but she doesn't show to me.

• Yes, and she makes me jealous.

• Yes, and she has cuckolded me.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Paper Boat

Hi everyone ! I'm new on this site. This is my first story, first thread and very first post !
Hoping to stay here.
Your loving support and guidance will be much much appreciated.
Though I have a planned storyline, readers are always welcome to give their valuable inputs and suggestions, making the story more juicy and decorative.

Now for the story :

It revolves around a typical Indian urban couple. Husband, wife and a 2 years old daughter. Husband works as a hotel manager while wife is a housewife, looking after the baby.
They have a happy marriage and everything looks fine and perfect. From outside. Till you get to look into the hubby's mind.
He's the type of person who gets a boner thinking about his wife getting intimate with another man. You'll say it's a common fantasy nowadays. Agreed. But this case is slightly different.
The exception here is that the husband wants his wife to LITERALLY cheat on him. Not taking his permission, not informing him. Although he wants her to keep loving him ! Sounds confusing, isn't it ?
Well, this is my story ! Some Love, some Sex and some Dhokha !!

Note :
Updates will be slow.
I'm a Cardiac Surgeon in a Govt. hospital. So have a tight schedule to maintain.
I'll make a point to write as and when I get free time.
Please be patient (Not mine !)

Paper Boat

Rajesh was quiet as he gulped his breakfast in a hurry. He was late to work again. Though his eyes were fixed on his watch, he stealed a glance every now and then at Asha, his dear wife of 7 years.

This lady had never failed to entice him since his eyes fell on her for the first time. Everyone thinks their's was an arranged marriage. Only he knew it was a love marriage from his side. He'd visited her house with his parents while looking for a bride. And as they were returning home, he was already madly in love with her.

Again he looked at her. And this time his eyes lingered on her beauty. She had her back on him and was busy wearing her saree.

Her exposed waist between the blouse and petticoat...........aah! Will he ever be able to free himself from those vicious curves!

His eyes immediately slid below towards her skirt covered butts. He'd eaten every inch of those juicy melons of 38" nearly every night and day of his married life. But still looked at them hungrily. His mouth needed control over his dribbling saliva. Not due to the tasty breakfast she'd prepared for him. But thinking about the pink puckered hole hidden between those melons!

Though she was turned away from him, he could anticipate the heaving of her 36" boobs as she breathed slowly. Their 2 years old son was still breastfeeding. And this gave him the opportunity to share some portion of his lactic food every night from his mother!

Asha sensed the pair of prying eyes of her hubby on her back and looked at him from the corner of her eyes. She smiled to herself and continued draping her saree.

" Can't you just concentrate on your watch and your food for some minutes, just for a change? " she spoke with a fake anger.

His thoughts were suddenly broken and he came back to his senses. He started eating in a hurry.

" I'm eating! " he tried to counter her allegation.

" That much I can see! " she laughed. " Now be a good boy and reach your food factory ASAP! " She always addressed his workplace as Food Factory instead of Hotel.

Rajesh worked as a manager in a reputed hotel in Mumbai. He was a go-getter and competitive type of person. The hotel had flourished magnificently under his management of 5 years. His working schedule was so impressive that his hotel staff and the people around him used to set their watches as he marched in and out giving orders and inspecting things. He left no stone unturned in keeping his hotel impeccable and sparkling.

But.

Since past one year something had changed. He often dissapointed his staff when they used to look at their watches. His working ways hadn't changed. He was still a workaholic.

But now he was often seen coming late to work.

Reason?

If anyone could peek into his house late at night, he could be seen doing something in his laptop.

What?

We'll see soon!

Dragon

Make it a cheating wife story... Wife cheats her husband... And please do not make it cuckold story.