• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Changelog #9 - September 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Casinar

Dimaagh ka garam, Dil ka naram
Divine
Great job Addicted. :applause:
And thanks.
Still wanna tell you like I said via PM that the notif pop ups are not that good for mobile users. It fills up the whole mobile screen and disturbs. May be you cant understand. Think of a writer who has about 30 readers who replied on his last update. All those likes and comments pop up below and the whole mobile screen is filled up with the notif pop ups and nothing can be viewed on the screen except those notifications. Get to refresh each time. Several time I have already started writing a post, say 5 lines and the notifs pop up and cover all my written parts, and I get to refresh and lose all that I had written. Then get to start again.
Hope you will find a solution for this.
Thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: KR$NA

Addicted

Staff member
Administrator
Great job Addicted. :applause:
And thanks.
Still wanna tell you like I said via PM that the notif pop ups are not that good for mobile users. It fills up the whole mobile screen and disturbs. May be you cant understand. Think of a writer who has about 30 readers who replied on his last update. All those likes and comments pop up below and the whole mobile screen is filled up with the notif pop ups and nothing can be viewed on the screen except those notifications. Get to refresh each time. Several time I have already started writing a post, say 5 lines and the notifs pop up and cover all my written parts, and I get to refresh and lose all that I had written. Then get to start again.
Hope you will find a solution for this.
Thanks.
ya, its annoying when we get more than 2-3 notification. Removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.