• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Serious Chanakya20 From The Start..

Since Chana is here trolling Noobs I couldn't stop myself and here I am.. So let me tell you something about Chana
He started as a Dumb Stupid Noob which he still is.He was / is very fond of doing dumb shit.. . From the start he was ASw but he didn't want attention from everybody he wanted attention only from sumods and Co-ads so he started doing dumb shit to mods MCs but it's another thing he got bullied by every one of them...apart from few nhb gems like Shukla and umm! Shukla only, who is a very soft hearted person...

So finally Chana got the attention of tuntun but in a bad way he got double bullied by tuntun then he was Chakka20 or some shit.. Then he gave up and stopped doing dumb shit and started talking about technology or tv series or started ChitChating with BV or MB so I recruited him In AIB and he was a gem for AIB not gonna lie..

So if you see him bullying you or any staff members here just remember he is a poor soul who is sick and tired of getting bullied and finally found some people he can talk shit to.. So just let him have his glory for few days.. He is a good guy Afterall let him enjoy.. Let him take the W's.. Please it's A Humble Request.. Chanakya20

IG Typos if Any.

One

Banned
Since Chana is here trolling Noobs I couldn't stop myself and here I am.. So let me tell you something about Chana
He started as a Dumb Stupid Noob which he still he is.He was / is very fond of doing dumb shit.. . From the start he was ASw but he didn't want attention from everybody he wanted attention only from sumods and Co-ads so he started doing dumb shit to mods MCs but it's another thing he got bullied by every one of them...apart from few nhb gems like Shukla and umm! Shukla only, who is a very soft hearted person...

So finally Chana got the attention of tuntun but in a bad way he got double bullied by tuntun then he was Chakka20 or some shit.. Then he gave up and stopped doing dumb shit and started talking about technology or tv series or started ChitChating with BV or MB so I recruited him In AIB and he was a gem for AIB not gonna lie..

So if you see him bullying you or any staff members here just remember he is a poor soul who is sick and tired of getting bullied and finally found some people he can talk shit to.. So just let him have his glory for few days.. He is a good guy Afterall let him enjoy.. Let him take the W's.. Please it's A Humble Request.. Chanakya20

IG Typos if Any.
He started as a Dumb Stupid Noob which he still he is.He was / is very fond of doing dumb shit.. . From the start he was ASw but he didn't want attention from everybody he wanted attention only from sumods and Co-ads so he started doing dumb shit to mods MCs but it's another thing he got bullied by every one of them...apart from few nhb gems like Shukla and umm! Shukla only, who is a very soft hearted person...

IG Typos if Any.
You gave a new turn to story