• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Celebration to All Female xforum Members

JMTGR8

Banned
As today is the 8th day, we all feel the presence of Divine feminine of the Universe. And we should all celebrate, worship and Bow to Divine feminine.

To all female members of xforum family.
Indian Princess Sasha! Moon Light Bhavana694 Naina LegalBaeRiyaa Mahi Maurya Ankitarani Sangeeta Maurya.

:celebconf: :celebconf: :celebconf: :celebconf: 🙏🙏🙏🙏:celebconf: :celebconf: :celebconf: :celebconf:

I am surprised to see a name sangeeta mourya here, who already left.

though i have registered today only i am following the forum since last year.

I came to lounge for my introduction but i saw this topic and felt that i should write something.

you might find it normal, some might say this is an adult site, so you should cope it.

Even if you are on adult site there should be some boundary line to say something to someone.

SOme of you might think i am over reacting but what i felt last week was BUlLY at "Bakchodi" thread to sangeeta mourya. If someone has a problem with particular post then, it is not right for others to jump on that single person only.

Last edited:
Reactions: Batman
isme sab aa jaati hongi ? :?:
Phir bhi , Komal Rani ka naam waha hona chahiye tha . XS ke samay se hi unka Adbhut yogdan raha . Aaj bhi unki likhi hui kahani " फागुन के दिन चार " forum ke behtreen kahaniyon me se ek gini jati hai. Wahi nahi balki present ki kahani me bhi unke kabiliyat jhalakati hai .
Waise to aur bhi naam hai . Par unhone kisi reason se forum se duri bana rakhi hai.

• Love
Reactions: Batman

Batman

Its not who i am underneath
Staff member
Phir bhi , Komal Rani ka naam waha hona chahiye tha . XS ke samay se hi unka Adbhut yogdan raha . Aaj bhi unki likhi hui kahani " फागुन के दिन चार " forum ke behtreen kahaniyon me se ek gini jati hai. Wahi nahi balki present ki kahani me bhi unke kabiliyat jhalakati hai .
Waise to aur bhi naam hai . Par unhone kisi reason se forum se duri bana rakhi hai.

I agree Komaalrani is a great writer and as you told many other great female writers are there. That was the reson I could not tagged all of them.

P.S I added her name.

• Love
Reactions: SANJU ( V. R. )

Mr. BERLIN

~ Kar Vida Alvidaaa......
Prime
Thoda slow speed me samjh jaoge, mostly hindi h with apabhrnsh. Vaise ju UP se hi hona. Western UP kya?

Yup Delhi ncr,btw pawan singh ke samjh aa jate hai :cool1:

Reactions: Rocky.

Rocky.

Searching the Unsearchables
Supreme
Yup Delhi ncr,btw pawan singh ke samjh aa jate hai :cool1:
Le lo pudina..:D. Yar par vo bahut tarakki kiya. lollipop gane me ek dam riksha chalane wala ke type chomu dikhta tha , aur ab dekho, jamin aasman ka farak aa gya.