• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Can I marry my stepmom's sister?

Can I marry my stepmom's sister?

• Total voters

Mars

Can I marry my step mom's sister?

My Dad, mom and myself moved to a city and we employed a maid. That maid seduced my dad and they had a affair. My mom got bedridden and passed away. Just 2 months after my mother's death my dad married the maid. Even when mom was there the maid was like a deciding authority in the house as she had my dad completely 'under' her. Now I am grown up and having a good job. When my talks of marriage came my step mom is proposing marriage between myself and her youngest sister who is just 2 months elder to me. I have seen my stepmom's sister and she is very sexy like my Stepmom and I used to get horny by seeing her and I have masturbated on her also. But I used to call her as aunt only from the days I know her. My stepmom says that she has spoken to her sister and she is also very much interested in the marriage. Even though my dad is little reluctant about the proposal, I know that my step mom will 'handle him'. I also like the proposal mainly because it makes me horny thinking that my child will grow in the womb of a woman who is like mom to me. But some of my friends are also mocking at me and seriously advising me not to go ahead with this. Sometimes I also feel the same as I am afraid I may also become like my father, under the control of my wife due to my attraction to her. One side my Stepmom is saying not to worry about the society as time is changing and incest relation is common and she is telling this is not incest at all. What should I do? Pls advice me.?

• Angry
Reactions: Prashanthreddy

Sanjay dutt

My Dad, mom and myself moved to a city and we employed a maid. That maid seduced my dad and they had a affair. My mom got bedridden and passed away. Just 2 months after my mother's death my dad married the maid. Even when mom was there the maid was like a deciding authority in the house as she had my dad completely 'under' her. Now I am grown up and having a good job. When my talks of marriage came my step mom is proposing marriage between myself and her youngest sister who is just 2 months elder to me. I have seen my stepmom's sister and she is very sexy like my Stepmom and I used to get horny by seeing her and I have masturbated on her also. But I used to call her as aunt only from the days I know her. My stepmom says that she has spoken to her sister and she is also very much interested in the marriage. Even though my dad is little reluctant about the proposal, I know that my step mom will 'handle him'. I also like the proposal mainly because it makes me horny thinking that my child will grow in the womb of a woman who is like mom to me. But some of my friends are also mocking at me and seriously advising me not to go ahead with this. Sometimes I also feel the same as I am afraid I may also become like my father, under the control of my wife due to my attraction to her. One side my Stepmom is saying not to worry about the society as time is changing and incest relation is common and she is telling this is not incest at all. What should I do? Pls advice me.?
Yes ,u can , nothing worng on it

Reactions: Mars

sismafire

well legally you can not in India. It is prohibited by law. But idea is exciting nonetheless