• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.
Is writing a preplanned story better or can anyone write a story directly by choosing any platform..i mean what are the pros and cons between writing a story which is preplanned already i mean the plot...and writing update by update.thinking about every little detail in the update and posting it instantly?? Can anybody ans?

Update no. 2 post kiya hai..padh ek apna review comment kare..dhanyawad!

Update Number 3 posted..go read and comment below your valuable reviews :reading1:

Yug Purush

सादा जीवन, तुच्छ विचार
Staff member
Is writing a preplanned story better or can anyone write a story directly by choosing any platform..i mean what are the pros and cons between writing a story which is preplanned already i mean the plot...and writing update by update.thinking about every little detail in the update and posting it instantly?? Can anybody ans?
You do realize that you're asking this question in introduction section. ?

Reactions: The Professor
You do realize that you're asking this question in introduction section. ?
Yes..but i did ask this question again in the lounge section just after posting it over here and got my answer

Yug Purush

सादा जीवन, तुच्छ विचार
Staff member
Share the answer:D

• Haha
Reactions: The Professor