• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.
Hello people! As you all know me as The Professor and my gang members Tokyo, Rio, Helsinki, Denver etc
I've lost the contact with them after Season 4
so this message is for all the member of the gang to assemble and report me over here so that we could plan Season 5!
And if any one of you are interested in sharing new concepts or new ideas about the unwritten scripts and stories then you can share it over here without any hesitation!
One may copy an idea but they can't be as efficient as you are!!
Btw i'm not here to discuss the plan of our heist which is illegal and was just for the show purpose. We can chat over here whaterver you want Just put on your mask if you are uncomfortable and thats it...start chating..make new friends even i would love to meet new people over here!!

Assemble Everyone!

wp3896452

• Haha
Reactions: The Pervy Sage

AP 316

I'm Coming Back.
Divine
Nice update bhai waiting for new update..
Hello people! As you all know me as The Professor and my gang members Tokyo, Rio, Helsinki, Denver etc
I've lost the contact with them after Season 4
so this message is for all the member of the gang to assemble and report me over here so that we could plan Season 5!
And if any one of you are interested in sharing new concepts or new ideas about the unwritten scripts and stories then you can share it over here without any hesitation!
One may copy an idea but they can't be as efficient as you are!!
Btw i'm not here to discuss the plan of our heist which is illegal and was just for the show purpose. We can chat over here whaterver you want Just put on your mask if you are uncomfortable and thats it...start chating..make new friends even i would love to meet new people over here!!

Assemble Everyone!

wp3896452

• Haha
Reactions: The Pervy Sage
Nice update bhai waiting for new update..
Are bhai msg pura padh to..mai story nahi likh raha..bass sabko ek saath is thread pe bula raha hun taki sab milke apne ideas share kare jo unhe lagta hai kisi story/script/movie/series mai add krna chahiye..ya agar vo ek specific scene ko change krke koi acha scene suggest kare...and baate krne kelia bhi ..intro thread hai na...:drunk:

Aur mere gang members kidhar hai yaar....unka koi pata batado
?

AP 316

I'm Coming Back.
Divine
Are bhai msg pura padh to..mai story nahi likh raha..bass sabko ek saath is thread pe bula raha hun taki sab milke apne ideas share kare jo unhe lagta hai kisi story/script/movie/series mai add krna chahiye..ya agar vo ek specific scene ko change krke koi acha scene suggest kare...and baate krne kelia bhi ..intro thread hai na...:drunk:
Ye update bhi mast tha bhai just add some sex scenes and it'll be a superb story :goteam:

“In this world, everything is governed by balance. There’s what you stand to gain and what you stand to lose. And when you think you’ve got nothing to lose, you become overconfident.”

Why isn't the font changing of the text? Can anybody explain please?!

Last edited:
Reactions: Ssking