• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Adultery Business man to Playboy (Completed)

Legend1991

Ladies and gentlemen I am sorry once again for delay in next update. I have been admitted in hospital due to some kind of viral infection. As soon as I am discharged from the hospital I'll get back to writing. Till then pray for my health.
Thank you

A.B.KING

Ladies and gentlemen I am sorry once again for delay in next update. I have been admitted in hospital due to some kind of viral infection. As soon as I am discharged from the hospital I'll get back to writing. Till then pray for my health.
Thank you
Get well soon, take care of your health.

Reactions: Smith_15

tabishqureshi

Thank you
Get well soon sir

prasha_tam

Thank you
Take care and get well soon Broo