• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Adultery Business man to Playboy (Completed)

Legend1991

I think you are a professional writer typing mien koi bhi mistake nahi hoti welldone
Thank you for the appreciation brother. But I am not a professional writer. I just write for fun. And it's 1st time ever writing anything on any forum.
I am glad you like the story. Keep supporting.
My 2nd story will also start in a few days

Reactions: tabishqureshi

Legend1991

I think you are a professional writer typing mien koi bhi mistake nahi hoti welldone
Thank you for the appreciation brother. But I am not a professional writer. I just write for fun. And it's 1st time ever writing anything on any forum.

Reactions: tabishqureshi

Thcrazy

I eagerly waiting for your next all the best

Reactions: Legend1991

Looks smarty

Legend1991

Brother Ali ki real family ka pata chala gya kya mom/dad to nhi raha koi to hoga family ma ???
Iss k jawab k liye apko agly updates ka wait krna pry ga