• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Bug reporting thread!

Rohit1988

Bhai kya kar rahe hai Xforum ke karta dharta kyu hame ye face karna par raha hai bar bar kyu ye faltu ke add aa rahe hai apne aap YouTube khul raha hai page pe click karne par kyu koi or site khul rahi hai kyu set video aa rahe hai kyu sex site khul rahi hai yaar pehle to esa nahi hota tha me Xforum pe Suru se hu pehle nahi hota tha aram se use karte the Ham kyu itni sahi platform ko bekar kar rahe ho yaar fix karo ise please

acebuffduff

When I click on "Watch" button in any thread .. i don't get notified by Email and yes i have selected the option to get notified by email but it's not working. Please help

Genius

The Emperor of Inferno 🔥
When I click on "Watch" button in any thread .. i don't get notified by Email and yes i have selected the option to get notified by email but it's not working. Please help
it should send the mail to your registered email id make sure that is correct and also remember to check the spam folder