• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Border Gavaskar trophy ~ unofficial chitchat thread

Moon Light

Prime

Australia opt to bowl​

IND - 103/9 (24.5)​

Moon Light

Prime
25.2 Starc to Axar, SIX, full and straying down leg.

25.1 Starc to Axar, SIX, take that!! Axar Patel says he's not going down easy. This was actually a length delivery onto middle and leg, Axar makes some room and swings through the line. A clean hit and over long-on she sails..

Mr. BERLIN

~ Kar Vida Alvidaaa......
Prime
IND - 117 (26)
CRR: 4.50

Or isi team ko ise saal WC khelna hai isi desh me had hai bc :wtfrol:

Mr. BERLIN

Prime
Exactly, none of those women were willing to accept they are cheating( yeah slept with a guy who isn't her husband and yet claims this isn't cheating), others who accepted they were cheating had the audacity to blame their partners for their actions.
I wanted to freak out but decided to stay calm as I was there to have fun. So I kept my cool, took care of my business, and goodbye.

Same apna bhi hai jitna maze le skte ho lo phir use bhul kr dusri se maze lena start kro feeling jaye maa bahan Krane :cool:

Same apna bhi hai jitna maze le skte ho lo phir use bhul kr dusri se maze lena start kro feeling jaye maa bahan Krane :cool:
I used to feel guilty for spending tim with committed women ( they usually hide their relationship status), then I understood one thing. As I wasn't forcing anyone to come with me, it's not on me....its on them.. They know they have a partner and yet dont mind going off the track....since then I didn't paid much interest to their relationship status....
i kept it simple....just have fun and leave

Mr. BERLIN

Prime
I used to feel guilty for spending tim with committed women ( they usually hide their relationship status), then I understood one thing. As I wasn't forcing anyone to come with me, it's not on me....its on them.. They know they have a partner and yet dont mind going off the track....since then I didn't paid much interest to their relationship status....
i kept it simple....just have fun and leave

Phir to ju sentimental type bande hoge ,baki aise ladies ko dekh dekhte hi gussa aata apne ko to kyuki ye phir bhi sharifi ka dhong krti phirti jbki duniya janti sb hai inke bare me bhi pr inhe shyad hi koi galat bole baki ju ka sahi hai maze bhi lo or koi pressure bhi nhi or na koi commitment kisi se or hona bhi yhi chahiye :thumbup:

Mr. BERLIN

Prime
Australia won by 10 wkts
IND - 117 (26)
AUS - 121/0 (11)
CRR: 11.00
Player of the Match
Mitchell Starc

Ye lawde ise hisab se wc me bhi hagenge lg rha kyuki sari performance to Gaypl me deni hai inko

Phir to ju sentimental type bande hoge ,baki aise ladies ko dekh dekhte hi gussa aata apne ko to kyuki ye phir bhi sharifi ka dhong krti phirti jbki duniya janti sb hai inke bare me bhi pr inhe shyad hi koi galat bole baki ju ka sahi hai maze bhi lo or koi pressure bhi nhi or na koi commitment kisi se or hona bhi yhi chahiye :thumbup:
Committed walon se enjoyment karne ka ek positive side bhi hai....yeh log shaadi k naam pe piche nahi padege...chup chap aish karo aur katlo

Reactions: Mr. BERLIN