• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Border Gavaskar trophy ~ unofficial chitchat thread

Mr. BERLIN

~ Kar Vida Alvidaaa......
Prime
Why blame murali alone as if DKs wife didn't know what she was going to do?
It's not like Murali grabbed DKs wife and ran away. Even DKs wife knew what she was doing by meeting Murali and walking into hotel room with him.
Everyone blames the player but wont talk about consent given by a woman.

+1 Totally agree,par feminism charm pr hai log mahilaon ka lachar abla samjhte aaye hai shuru se or ab bhi wahi chal rha or hamesha jab man or woman koi galti krte to main villian Man ko hi bnaya jata jbki sabko pta Tali ek haath se nhi bjti pr kya kr skte mahila chatukaro ki Kami thode hai

Rocky.

Searching the Unsearchables
Supreme
Guruji ka bhi km yogdan nhi hai wo ab bhi petticoat me buriyoni khojne me lge hai:cool:

Guru ji ki wajah se to pura bramhand chal raha hai, log khojte hu XF pe account bana ke guru ji ko bhog arpan karte h :D

+1 Totally agree,par feminism charm pr hai log mahilaon ka lachar abla samjhte aaye hai shuru se or ab bhi wahi chal rha or hamesha jab man or woman koi galti krte to main villian Man ko hi bnaya jata jbki sabko pta Tali ek haath se nhi bjti pr kya kr skte mahila chatukaro ki Kami thode hai
I have seen many women cheating on their partners because of a couple of hours of fun. I asked one of them if she regrets cheating on her bf, answer, and explanation she gave made me feel sad about that dude.

Reactions: Mr. BERLIN

Mr. BERLIN

~ Kar Vida Alvidaaa......
Prime
I have seen many women cheating on their partners because of a couple of hours of fun. I asked one of them if she regrets cheating on her bf, answer, and explanation she gave made me feel sad about that dude.

Jbhi to khud ka powerful hona jaruri hai neeche ke hisab se ,jisase wo dusre ki traf jaye hi na baki dukh feel hota hai aiso ke liye or kuch bhi kr jye bc ye log sati savitri bni rhti hai main culprit aadmiyo ko hi bnaya jata in last

Jbhi to khud ka powerful hona jaruri hai neeche ke hisab se ,jisase wo dusre ki traf jaye hi na baki dukh feel hota hai aiso ke liye or kuch bhi kr jye bc ye log sati savitri bni rhti hai main culprit aadmiyo ko hi bnaya jata in last
Exactly, none of those women were willing to accept they are cheating( yeah slept with a guy who isn't her husband and yet claims this isn't cheating), others who accepted they were cheating had the audacity to blame their partners for their actions.
I wanted to freak out but decided to stay calm as I was there to have fun. So I kept my cool, took care of my business, and goodbye.

Rocky.

Searching the Unsearchables
Supreme

Law hi aisa hai... "Positive discrimination" ki jab baat ho samjh lo kya hi hoga.

Moral of the story is "Evils have designed and operating this system so that they can enjoy :sex: in the name of empowerment."