• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Adultery BHUKHA BHEDIA

Assassin

Staff member
:congrats:for new story Raj bhai
1st update :waiting:

Reactions: rajkumar90

Vik88

एक नई कहानी शुरू करने के लिए बहुत बहुत धन्यवाद। मुझे आशा है कि यह कहानी आपकी पिछली कहानियों की तरह बहुत कामुक और रोमांचक होगी।

Reactions: rajkumar90

DK99

At first take my heartiest love Bhai.I am extremely happy to get you in this forum.I feel very excited to hear the news of your new story.Your story means full of excitement.I humbly request you to bring your other two great stories Budhha Tailor and MASTI ZINDAGI KI here and complete.Thanks again a lot.

rajkumar90

एक नई कहानी शुरू करने के लिए बहुत बहुत धन्यवाद। मुझे आशा है कि यह कहानी आपकी पिछली कहानियों की तरह बहुत कामुक और रोमांचक होगी।

thanks .. koshish jaroor karunga.. baki sab upparwale ke haat mai hai

rajkumar90

At first take my heartiest love Bhai.I am extremely happy to get you in this forum.I feel very excited to hear the news of your new story.Your story means full of excitement.I humbly request you to bring your other two great stories Budhha Tailor and MASTI ZINDAGI KI here and complete.Thanks again a lot.

thanks bhai ..
mai bhi wo dono story yaha post karna chahata hu .. par maine wo puri story save nahi ki thi .. admin se maine unke paas hoge to muje dene ke liye request ki hai.. dekhte hai .. agar kisi viewers ke paas hogi to muje send kar do .. pm me .. taki mai wo fir se yaha post kar saku ..

rajkumar90

story aab suru karta hu ..

story ke main characters :

Sadek Khan- the head of the family

Shaila Khan - the wife of Sadek khan

hpjkHA

hpjkHA

Saif Khan- the only son of Sadek khan and Shaila khan

Farah khan- the only daughter of Sadek and Shaila

Hina parveen- wife of Saif Khan

uzma khan- the only sister of Sadek khan

Rukshana- the house maid of this family

and the devious Gul Khan,his actual mane is Gopi Nath who will enter this conservative family as a male servant .

There will be added a few more characters in the advancement of the story.

Last edited: