• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Fantasy Bhavna's Experience (Copied)

hornydude2k

Best Cinema Experience​

It was summer of 2008, when I was on my summer vacation getting bored! So I thought of going to a cinema for watching a movie but unfortunately my friends denied! Their parents were not allowing them to go out but on the other hand my parents agreed in a minute!

So I decided to go alone to cinema rather than being bored at home! I went to cinema, took my ticket, entered the hall and sat on my seat. I was wearing a pink shirt and a skirt which ended till my knees.

My breasts a quite big, so buttons of my shirt were tightly held. When I took my seat there was guy in his 40s maybe was sitting in the adjacent seat. Then a man (who was maybe in 30s) sat on the seat in my left. So I was in the middle of two men and it was easy to notice lust in their eyes for me.

I took control and showed as if I am least bothered about them. Well then movie started and for next 30 mins maybe everything went very normal but then only I felt a hand on my left hand. I didn’t want to make a scene so kept quite which was my first mistake. He took that as green signal and kept his hand on my thighs over my skirt.

I looked at him but he acted as if he is watching film only. Well for first time I too thought like that but soon I realized his intentions as he started rubbing my thighs over my skirt. I looked at him and said”Don’t do this, please!” He replied “Come on this movie is not as good as you are!

Look, let me enjoy you and I promise you will have best cinema experience ever!” I was stunned by what he said. He now lifted my skirt and started moving his hands on my bare thighs. It was very dark and I was sure that no-one will notice us. My slut was over-coming me and for sure I gave up my body to this man.

But I forgot about the man sitting on my right side. He was noticing us very well but hasn’t acted yet due to low confidence. Well I was now getting aroused as his hands were getting deeper and again and again touching my panty covered pussy.

Now the guy on my right has lost his control and kept his hand my right leg’s thigh. I was so much aroused already that I wouldn’t have minded even if all people in cinema would have come to touch me. I was now moaning. Now both of them got sure that I am now their property for next whole film.

The guy on left started to take unbutton my shirt. I was wearing a red bra inside. Now both of them were pressing and playing with my boobs which were covered by a bra only. The guy on left whispered in my ears “You are nice slut and your melons look tasty!”

If someone would have said that 10 minutes earlier then I would have slapped him/her on the spot but now things were different. I was acting like slut only. The guy on my left tried to get his hand between my seat and my back. I knew he wanted to open my bra.

I made it easy for him by shifting a bit. He took off my bra and kept it with him. Now both of them were playing with my boobs and their nipples. I was trying my best to not to moan too loudly as I was aware that I am in public.

Now the guy on right took my hand and placed it on his bulge over jeans. I unzipped his pant and too out his cock out and did the same with the guy on left. Wow! What a situation it was! I was topless, I was masturbating two strangers, they were sucking on my boobs and all of this is happening in a cinema i.e. a public place.

The guy on right now kept his hand under my skirt on my pussy covered by a wet panty. He touched it and then took off my panty by keeping skirt on. He took my panty and showed me saying that “see you are having nice experience!” the guy on left now came near my lips and planted his lips on mine.

At the same time the guy on right inserted his finger in my pussy. I was in heaven now. Most pleasurable movement of my life was this. But on the very time interval came and lights were on in a moment or so. I covered my breasts by my shirt and they kept their dicks inside.

I was too much horny now! The guy on right asked my name and told his Mukesh. The man on left was Bablu. Now Mukesh went and got two cans of cold-drink and asked me and Bablu to follow him. Well I was out of my senses now. I just wanted someone to feel my body and satisfy my urge.

Mukesh took us to a common toilet which was very dirty and hence avoided to be used by people. As we entered Mukesh took me in his arms and planted a kiss. They took off my shirt and my skirt in a moment. Then Mukesh took one can of cold-drink, he opened it and poured some in my pussy.

Now he was drinking cold-drink spilled on my pussy and in order to control my moans Bablu came and started kissing me. Then Bablu took one can and poured some drink over my boobs. Now he started licking cold-drink over my erect nipples. I was now moaning loudly.

The cold-drinks were really cold and on that they were licking my very sensational parts. Now Mukesh poured some more in my pussy and took a gulp in his mouth and made me drink that through his mouth by kissing me. Oh how tasty it was! I was now close to my orgasm when Bablu started licking my ass crack.

Ummm!! Was all I could say! Soon Mukesh accompanied him by licking my pussy and he bit my pussy lips and I was moaning in pleasure when I reached a big orgasm. Mukesh drank that all in no time. Now it was my turn to give them pleasure. I took out Bablu’s dick. It was 7” approx.

I was watching and holding a dick first time in my life. I started giving it a hand-job. Soon I took out Mukesh’s dick too. I bent towards it and smelled it. Now I licked its pink-colored head. Then I tried to take it whole in my mouth but it was hard for me to take a 10” cock in my mouth. So I licked it from top to bottom and then licked its balls.

After 10 minutes both of them were moaning. Mukesh said “ wah! Aaj toh maje hi aa gaye. Kya mast randi mili hai!” Soon they both came and I tried to gulp all cum but spilled a lot as it was very thick and hard to swallow and Bablu came in my hands and now I was licking cum from my hands.

Then they started to cover them up when I asked for my inner wears as Bablu has kept my bra and Mukesh has taken my panty. They said that they will keep it. I put on my bra and skirt. It was easy to notice that I am not wearing a bra as my erect nipples were popping out and my brown nipples were even visible through my pink shirt.

Then we took our seats back and for the last time Bablu and Mukesh explored my body and after film I took a taxi and came home.

• Love
Reactions: rajuk4u

hornydude2k

Molested In Library​

Hello everyone! This is me Bhavna, with a another experience after my first one that was “Best cinema experience”. Well I was preparing for an interview for a teacher’s job and I needed a book for a topic so I went to a library!

After my experience at cinema it’s been a long time and I wanted a similar experience so was really looking for nice public orgy. Well I found my luck in library itself!I was looking for the book in shelf. A bald man came close to me started searching the shelf. He must be trying to get some book like I was.

Well in order to look on shelf he used to come closer and for a time his mouth was so close to my neck that I could feel hi warm breathes over my neck. I was a bit aroused by that. Well I was wearing a tight t-shirt and a skirt till thighs. Soon I felt hot breathes on my leg!

It was a guy of 20 maybe trying to find a boy at lower shelf close to my legs. I found him peeking inside my skirt. Soon they were touching my body here and there by mistakes or purposely! Well soon I felt a hand over my ass. I thought that I should not let him but I found this quite arousing that getting used in public once again!

So I let him doing what he was doing and this surely encouraged him. Actually I was standing in front of book-shelf and behind me was the wall! So we were at the end of the library room. There were maybe 3-5 people in total present scattered around! So chances of getting caught were next to zero.

Soon he raised his arms and grabbed my boobs and started pressing them hard. Now the boy also started to act! He came and planted a kiss on my lips! I too replied by sucking his lower lip! He entered his tongue and I sucked his tongue and his saliva. It was enough to let him know that I am ready for everything!

The bald man raised my t-shirt and cupped my boobs over my white bra! Well he was now squeezing them quite softly now! The boy raised the skirt and pressed his finger hard over my pussy over my white panty. A moan escaped from my mouth and they got now that I am enjoying their acts!

Now the bald man asked me to remove my bra but keep wearing the t-shirt. I unhooked the bra and managed to take it out with t-shirt on. The boy took off panty keeping skirt on. Now my erect nipples were touching the cloth of my tight t-shirt. My 36D boobs were popping out with their erect nipples.

Now the bald guy raised my shirt and took my right boob’s nipples in his mouth. He licked it first and then bit it softly. He was literally chewing it. I was in deep pleasure and moaning when the guy inserted his two fingers in my pussy.

Now my right nipple was red due to the biting and chewing but the bald guy was not done he took the left one which he was squeezing yet. Till now my pussy was wet enough as I already got my first orgasm. Then the guy inserted his tongue in my pussy! Ummmmaa!

This was all I could say that time! I was letting a bald stranger to have my boobs and a guy my pussy! The guy was licking deep and deeper inside my cunt. And soon I got another orgasm and squirted all in his mouth and some on his face. Now the bald guy took out his dick. I was already prepared for it so I bent and took it in my mouth.

I licked all of his 7” cock and started giving it a blow-job! I unzipped the guy too and started masturbating his 6” cock. For a time I forgot that I am in a library, a public library!The guy shot his cum deep in my throat and I swallowed all like I was hungry for it!

Then I took guy’s cock in my mouth and gave it a blow-job too. He too came soon while the baldy kept playing with my boobs. Now the bald man’s cock was standing again. He took me in his arms and the boy helped him by holding my waist. Actually now I was facing the baldy and the boy was on my back.

Then baldy took his cock and entered my pussy and the boy behind me entered my tight virgin ass. I tied not shout and the baldy planted his lips on mine to make sure that. Now the baldy started fucking and with the rhythm the guy also started fucking my ass. I could feel both of their cocks going deep inside my holes.

All the while the baldy was kissing so that I don’t shout. Soon the pain faded and a flow of pleasure started. I was enjoying this double penetration so much. Soon I got my third orgasm of the day. The baldy took his lips back and asked where to cum. I said “ummm no fucking way inside!

Please out of my pussy!’Till the time the boy came in my not virgin anymore ass. His hot cum sent a shiver from my ass to whole body. The baldy took his cock out and made me stand on four. I took his cock in my mouth and swallowed all his cum. I thought they are done but actually they wanted to molest me now.

The baldy moved his fingers on my boobs to find the nipples and once he found them he licked them over the thin fabric cloth of my t-shirt and bit them softly which highlighted the nipples. The boy whispered in my ears that I have to go to each man present in library and ask them to touch and play with me.

I was on the highest level of ecstasy and insanity which made me agree with not a single argument. As already said there were 3-4 men – exactly 3 – in library. I went to first one who was middle-aged. I went near him and as he took a look on me I took his hand and landed it on my right boob.

For a moment he was obviously shocked but then praising his luck he fondled me breasts and raised my t-shirt and started fondling my naked boobs. Fortunately, other 2 men were in the same row and enjoyed this little show came by started exploring my whole body now.

One was figure-fucking my ass, one was licking my pussy and one was pinching my nipples and playing with my boobs. Soon I reached another orgasm giving me a feeling beyond satisfaction. I just wanted to reach home and take a sleep but the men wanted pleasure too.

So I gave hand-jobs to two guys by my two hands and blow-job to one. When thrice of them came I left library greeting bye to all 5 men __ the baldy, the boy and the other three. I took a taxi and reached home. I slept for 8 hours that day. In whole incident I forgot for book and my preparation for interview but fortunately I got the job.

But there I got my super shocking surprise!

hornydude2k

Trapped To Be A Slut​

I took a bus to the school where I was appointed as new biology teacher. The bus was on time with a crowd in it and I pushed myself into the crowd somehow. It’s really frustrating to get jammed in a bus coach full of crowd. I took a glimpse on my miserable situation. My hands were so jammed because of crowd that I was not able to even move them. “What can be more miserable than this?” I thought but soon regretted that as got something that was surely more miserable than before. I noticed a bald guy in the crowd and when I saw with full concentration I realized that this was the same baldy who used me in library. I was praying that he don’t notice me and wished if my hands were not jammed as I could have used them to hide my face. Well luck was not really on me that day. He saw me and it was sure that he recognized me as there was a naughty smile on his face showing his intentions. He pushed his body through the crowd and came to me while I was staring at him that how he managed to push himself through such crowd while I can’t even get my hands free. Then I noticed his body which was actually masculine. He was around 40’s yet had a wonderful body. Well he clearly noticed me looking at him with my mouth which I forgot to close.

He took advantage and inserted his tongue in my mouth. He was so quick that I really didn’t notice him doing so. Now in a moment or so his tongue was exploring my mouth. I used my tongue and licked his tongue. It seemed like our tongues were dancing together. But a thought stroke my mind and thank goodness I thought that. I parted my tongue and said “please not now, it’s my first day of my new job and I don’t want to look messy”. It didn’t look like he will agree but then he looked over my dress and smiled. I was wearing a white plane shirt (sleeveless) with a coat on it and a small but till end of thighs blue skirt. He asked me about my job and where I am working. I told him that I am a biology professor in ___ School. His smile grew bigger and remarked that I am a very sexy and hot biology professor and students are really going to masturbate thinking of me. This made me blushed as my face was all red now. He agreed to my point but said that I got to do something in favor. On my inquiry he said that I must go and say a ‘hi’ to the P.E. teacher of that school. He said that the teacher gets a free time at 10 and can be found in boy’s locker room near to basket-ball court. Well for a while I thought “why should I say hi, he can call him to say that but well if he agrees on this point then no problem.” I agreed in no time.

After 10 min of French kissing my station came and I got out of coach. I was not in mood of getting late on the very first day so didn’t bothered about the baldy and moved out of station.

As I reached the campus I directly moved to the office to complete some formalities. I was informed that I will be having 3 classes each day. First class was at 9:10 till 9:50 and then there was a break for 45 min so it was clear in my head that I can easily go to say ‘hi’ to P.E. teacher. Then after my other two classes I have to do my office work and then I can leave. You will know why I gave those details.
Now I went to my first class which was of 12th class students. Like a normal teacher I introduced myself to everyone and started to ask everyone one by one their names. Then I got my 2nd shock of the day. The guy who was sitting at the last bench of middle row was the guy who had sex with me in library itself. He stood up to speak out his name with a crooked smile. For a while I stood in a shock and fear if he tells about me to other students then what will happen to me! But I thought that I have to take things in control. I behaved normally till class ended and while walking out the door I called him out. His name was Deepak. He came out of class still wearing that crooked smile on his face. I said to him “please whatever happened in library is between us, don’t let others know”. He said “what shall I get if I do so” well I did have an idea about that and in fear of getting insulted I said “keep me”. His face glowed with my answer. He got what he wanted. He said “okay then it’s a deal”. For a time I was shocked by what I just said but felt relief as I m not going to get insulted at least.

Well it was 9:53 now so I went to my bio lab to do some work and left for basket-ball court. I saw students leaving from court and it was sure that P.E. teacher would be free now. I went to boy’s locker room. I knocked the door and a familiar voice said”come in!”

As I entered room I saw the same bald guy. I understood that he is the P.E. teacher and he let me go just because he knew he can have me here. His face showed that he was waiting for me only. He took my hand and took me to bathroom.

He slowly undid my coat and then shirt. I was still in trauma that just a few minutes ago I made a deal of my body with that boy and now this guy got me here. But as I gained my senses I noticed him taking my skirt off. I said “if someone saw us then we will be in big problem”. But with full confidence he said that nobody is going to come here. We are all free for next 20 minutes and warned me that if I made any voice now then he will tear one of my clothes. Then he took off my panty and kissed my thighs. A little but hearable moan escaped from my mouth. He stood and tore my bra. He said now don’t make any voice. I was about to shout about my bra but thought that I can’t risk tearing of any other cloth. Then he kissed me. My lips parted as his tongue entered in my mouth. But then he moved to my boobs as my erect nipples were waiting for him. He licked on my whole boobs. He pinched my nipples hard and pulled them and then left them. He did that again and again for 5-6 times making me cry in ecstasy and pain but didn’t made any sound and but my lower lip to suppress my moan. He was sure that I will not stop him as I was a crazy slut for him. Then he went down started licking my pussy like a hungry dog. After a while he started finger fucking me. I was breathing heavily as pleasure was flowing through my body. Then he took out his cock and asked me to suck it. I went on my knees and started sucking it like it was a lollipop and I a hungry kid.

Now he was moaning and then he took his cock out before Cuming and spilt all his sperm on his hand. Then he applied that on by breasts. It was thick white sticky hot sperm all over my boobs. He asked to not to wash it till he says to and said that he will meet me later in my bio-lab. I nodded and we dressed back and left.

Now I took my next two classes ignoring the fact that my bra was tore and my shirt is sticking to my breasts due to that sticky sperm. My brown nipples were a bit visible and boys were staring on them only. Well after my classes I went to lab and waited for P.E. teacher. Well he came soon with the same boy of my class who was there in library too. Actually they were son and father in relation and now I was a slut for both of them. They said that from now they will bang me each day in campus everywhere. You will whatever we say and we know that you will as you love to be molested.

I understood that now each day I will be serving them.

hornydude2k

Being A Slut​

Now I was sure that this PE teacher and his son are going to make me their slut. Next morning I woke up with my pussy wet a little. I was all night wondering that what this father and son are going to do with me in campus! Thoughts of being fucked in school campus were enough to arouse me!

I wore a red sari with backless pink blouse and pink bra. I like to show my navel so I as per habit wore sari lower from navel. Well I left and reached campus at time as I got to do my job as well. I saw PE teacher in staff room itself. He greeted me a good morning with a very mischievous smile which was enough to tell me what he was up to! I greeted back just to seem normal to other teachers present there.

I left staff room I found him following me. I entered my bio-lab and he entered just after me. Before I could say anything he grabbed my ass tight. He said and we have 30 minutes till assembly and we are free till then so let’s have some fun! I have so much for you. He took my pallu down and started fondling my boobs over my blouse. He undid the hooks of my blouse and put it on table then he looked at my bra and said it’s first time.

I am not punishing you but if you ever wore a bra then you will get punished and in next moment he tore my bra. I said my blouse is very tight students will see my nipples and will understand that I am not wearing any bra on that he said does not bother me, let them see what a slut you are! Now, he started sucking and eating my nipples. He was switching on both boobs one by one. I could say that he was fond of my soft melons. No-one ever sucked so hard and long and that’s what was making me moan now then he went to my navel and licked it with his tongue uuffff was all I could say. He made me nude then and I was just in my panty. He then started rubbing my pussy over panty itself.

I was wet already with his sucking on my breasts. Mmmmm aaahhh my moans were making his hands movement even faster. Now he slid my panty down and took his cock out. He prompted me to get on my knees and I was sure what he needed! I took his dick in my hands and started licking the rod from its head till the balls. It was getting harder with my tongues touch.

I took its pink-head in my mouth and started giving it a blow job. He grabbed my hairs and started pumping. His long dick filled my mouth till throat. Now he was moaning with each thrust and came in my mouth. I swallowed it all and gulped in. He was quite satisfied but my pussy was wet and tickling and I wanted his dick in it.

Now but he said that it’s getting late and he put his cock in and went leaving me burning in sex desire but I knew that I will be fucked very soon after assembly I went to my class and as I entered I saw Deepak sitting as usual at the last bench all alone. The two benches in front of him were empty yet he was sitting at last one. Well I started with the lessons and then as chapter ended.

I asked them to try to answer the questions of lesson by themselves as they were easy enough. I started roaming around benches from first to last to check if everyone is doing work. Well I went to Deepak to check him and got stunned. He was having his dick out. No doubt why he sat there I thought. I whispered what are you doing? And he said.

I get hard watching you and he placed his hand on my ass. He started pinching and then squeezing. I was already aroused due to his father acts and was not bothered about anything else but getting my desire fulfilled. I kept looking on students in alertness when Deepak slid his hands inside and squeezed my bare buttocks.

I crushed my teeth to make sure no sound escapes from my mouth. He kept squeezing and then I felt his fingers running on my ass crack. He was trying to find the hole and as he found it he inserted his finger inside. I was crushing my teeth harder to avoid any moans. Thanks to my luck as no student bothered to look for me when Deepak kept fingering my ass then he took his finger out and kept it before my mouth.

I took his finger in my mouth and cleaned it for him. Then he licked his finger covered with my saliva now. He whispered to me you are very tasty! Meet me in boy’s toilet at lunch time. I said ok and adjusted my clothes and went to my chair and waited for bell to ring after all classes. I was even more to be fucked as bell rang for lunch I went near to boy’s toilet and waited for all students to go to ground.

Soon, I saw Deepak coming and he winked at me and went in the toilet as I followed him and so my slut how was your day and he said pinching my nipples over my blouse. He undid my clothes and made me nude. He fondled my breasts and bite here and there on them leaving pink marks on it. Then he went to my pussy and started licking it. I was so eager for it and was getting crazy. He kissed my pussy and took out his cock. He rubbed its head on my pussy lips and after a moment shoved it in.

He started with a slow pace but then went faster and faster. My ass was on wash-basin of toilet and hands on his shoulder for support. His ramming made my breasts bounce up and down. I came in a while. He kept fucking and took out his dick before cum and squirted all his cum over my thighs and pussy lips. I cleaned his cock as it regained hardness then he made me doggy position and shoved his cock in my ass.

I crushed my teeth and even bit my lower lip to suppress my cry. I kept a hand on my mouth as he rammed my ass. He grabbed my nipples with his finger and thumb as he continued ramming. I was in pleasure now. Soon he came in my ass. He made me clean his cock once again. It tasted nice after that he left me and went away. I cleaned the mess and got dressed making sure that my looks did not reveal what I am up to!

After all classes, I went to bio-lab where I found both of them waiting for me as I entered Deepak gave me a tight hug while his dad closed the door behind me. There were big tables for experiments and practices. Well they wanted it to be used a different bio practice for which I had no issues. Both of the undressed me and took out their cocks. They made me lie on table on my stomach.

Deepak came in front and entered his cock in my mouth and his dad shoved his cock in my pussy from back and they both pumped together. They fucked me for long time. Till that time I got 2 orgasms and then Deepak took out his cock and came on my face. His father too came after a while on my ass cheeks. Deepak and dad offered my tore bra to clean my face. I cleaned my face and then my ass cheeks.

Now this was my everyday’s routine being fucked by them is now my need. One day Deepak made me topless in class room itself when everyone else was busy with class-work. PE teacher grabs my ass anywhere he cross me. Once he slapped my breasts in corridor when some students were crossing. Well they did not notice it. I was quite satisfied.

hornydude2k

My Slutty Experience​

This one was when I left my school and went to another city for a few weeks. It was a new city for me where no-one knew about my slut phrase. I had to go to shop once and that’s why I went to bus stop to catch a local bus. I got into bus which was full of crowd as I pushed myself in I realized that a man was trying to push his body over me. I was wearing my very usual dress a t-shirt with v-neck which was not revealing but as I wore no bra inside made my nipples point out.

I wore a simple skirt which was till my ankles that hardly showed my thighs. He kept pushing his elbow over my boobs. It is well known by my old friends that I love public sex. I didn’t say a word in against of his acts and that off course made him bolder as he started brushing my nipples by his fingers again and again. Later being bolder he kept his finger on my nipple and pressed it in my boob’s flesh aaaahh I said.

He gave a naughty smile and pressed it even harder and took another nipple between his thumb and finger and pinched it over my t-shirt aaahhh slowly please. Be gentle! I said. He came close to my ear and licked it and then whispered I will not be gentle now! Tere jaisa maal pehli baar mila hai! I will enjoy you whole day whole day? But I need to go shopping! I said and he pinched my nipple harder and said don’t worry! I will accompany you at shop.

I knew that now I have a new master of mine and he is going to use me as I was used in past by my colleague and student and even two strangers at cinema but as it was a nice chance of getting fun in public I didn’t argue. Later he asked my name and told his Anil. We soon reached the bus stop and we went to a shop of lingerie. He had a big smile on his face as he saw his luck shining brilliantly on him. We went in and I asked for few bras.

He took every piece and placed it on my chest over t-shirt and gave his remarks. Then I got confused between four and I had to buy only 2. I asked him help and he said that he must see me in each to help her out. I took all and went to trial room. I took of my shirt and wore that bra. It was black bra that cupped my breast perfectly but had nice cleavage that showed my flesh nicely. I was aroused by thinking that I’m going to show off my body in bra to that stranger guy and stranger shopkeeper.

I came out and they both saw me in lust as if they going to tear my bra and eat my breasts at once. I was blushing while Anil whistled looking at me saying kya mast lag rahi hai tu then I went in and got into another bra which was pink and transparent but had nice design to hide my nipples as I came out Anil couldn’t take it anymore and came close to me and fondled my boobs in front of that shopkeeper.

He saw me moaning with lust full in his eyes then he let me go so as I can give him next show. I wore another one which was not transparent at but had only one lace to hold it. I wore it and came out and Anil again fondled my boobs and opened the lace while then. My bra was about to fell as I held it by hand and ran in. I should have shouted on him but yet I didn’t. I was having pleasure in his acts.

I wore another bra which was all transparent showing my boobs with nipples quite perfectly as I went out the shopkeeper also came close to have a better view while Anil rubbed his hand on my breasts. Anil kissed me and took off my bra making sure that I don’t hold it this time. My breasts popped out and came into view of shopkeeper. Anil took my left boob squeezing it hard showed it to shopkeeper and asked him to touch it.

He greedily came forward and held my boobs and played with my nipples and sucked on it. I held his head pushing him more on my chest. He then sucked on my other breast while Anil watched us rubbing his groin over his jeans. He then asked him to get away and asked me to get in clothes. I went and wore my shirt and came out. We paid him for two and bought all four bras as for giving him my breast payment then we reached his home.

He took off all my clothes and took out his dick as I closed the main gate. He squeezed my boobs hard and played with them and sucked on my nipples. He then went to my pussy and started licking it hungrily. I was moaning like mmmm yes aahhhh go mm on yes deeper mmm please. He kept on licking when I shot my orgasm with loud moan. He took me to balcony and my boons hang over railing and entered his dick in my pussy.

Now my boobs were hanging out of balcony and with every push of his dick my boobs swirled. A few men saw me in that condition and kept watching me getting fucked. Some also whistled. Anil kept fucking me long and this gave those men a better long show as he ejaculated I laid my head on railing. Then he took in bathroom where I gave him a nice wet blowjob. Then he wished me a bye

And I went out by another that opened opposite to the street where those men watched me being fucked.

hornydude2k

Slut is Back-I​

I was happily living with my husband. He is not very good at sex but quite satisfying. I had no more intentions of doing any more slutty acts like I did in my past. We are living in an apartment in a society. In my building each floor has 4 apartments. Mine is 3rd floor. My husband goes on tours for two weeks every month. Those nights are most frustrating. It’s hard for my body to control its hunger for sex as I had a routine of getting screwed daily either by my colleague, student Deepak or even by milkman before my marriage and shifting to this new city. But I was doing it good. Controlling my urges, I was living a good life till one evening some kids broke my bathroom’s window while playing cricket. The window had a tinted glass keeping from anyone seeing in but now it was completely shattered. I made sure to get it repaired next day. Next morning I woke up late than usual so started doing every household chores in a hurry. After cleaning up floor and kitchen shelves I was all sweaty and so I went up for a shower. I went in bathroom and took off my clothes and started taking shower. While rubbing soap over my body I noticed the broken window. That was the time when I could not believe my eyes. A guy who lives in nearby building was looking at me. His window was at close distance. It felt as if he is standing just in front of me and I am naked. I started shower washed soap from my body and went away wrapping a towel on my body. He never took away his eyes from me. I was afraid he noticed my erect brown nipples. Yes, slut in me enjoyed him watching me nude. I was asking myself to go back and show him more. I know how I controlled myself. But I did something fishy. I didn’t get that window repair. Next morning after doing all household works I was excited to go to take a shower. I went in bathrooms and undid my clothes without looking at window. I acted as if I know nothing of his presence. I applied soap on my body and face. Then I started rubbing my tits as if I am cleaning them and face towards window with eyes closed. Then after few minutes and I washed myself and opened my eyes. And I was shocked again. He was having a camera in his hands. I wrapped a towel and went out of bathroom. I wore a saree revealing my fair navel. I was going to prepare some breakfast forgetting the incident when I heard a doorbell. I found it the same guy. He asked permission to come and I let him in. He sat on sofa and said “you are very beautiful and sexy. I know you liked me watching you”. Before I could have said anything he stood and came close to me and said “I have a beautiful video of yours rubbing your tits but I want to have more sexy videos of a slut like you”. I was shocked on his words. He came close and pressed my breasts with his both hands saying that he couldn’t keep his hands away from such nice assets. I was all quite in shock and in the wave of pleasure. He squeezed my boobs together and shiver ran through my spine. I let out a moan “aaahh! No please I am a married lady! Don’t do these things”. He listened not a word and gave me a passionate kiss and it took me not a second to open my mouth suck his tongue and saliva like a whore. After breaking of kiss he said that I may say that I am a married lady but actually I am a slut, a slut who wants to be screwed and I agreed whole heartedly to it. He undid my saree and now I was in only blouse and petticoat when I took me to bedroom. He kissed my navel while opening my blouse and bra hooks. He took a look on my erect nipples with a smile on his face; after all he got me without a single effort. Who gets a lady naked these days so easily? But I am so much like a sex addicted. He bit my nipples and teased them with his tongue. Ohhh I could not stop myself moaning. He undid my petticoat and threw my panties. He snuffed my pussy and licked it from top to bottom. I arched my back as his tongue slowly moved on my cunt’s skin. Ahhhhh! He took his dick out and came to my mouth and I like a nice slut took it in my mouth and gave a well blowjob. As his tool got real wet he took it out of my mouth and shoved it in my pussy at once. He started giving jerks in and out. He increased his pace and I accompanied him with my moans. Soon we came together and I fainted as I guess my hunger of new dick was satisfied for that time. When I woke up I found slut written on my boobs, ‘s’ and ‘l’ on right breast and ‘u’, ‘t’ on left one. Well I knew already that I was one. Then I found my mobile near me with a pic of mine naked and with ‘slut’ written on me. I was sure that he had one copy of it and going to blackmail me. Then I saw an unread message saying “come to my apartment tonight. Come naked”. He surely knew that my husband’s out for a week. Well going there wasn’t a problem as it was going naked. Being naked in public is my best fantasy. I have been topless in classroom when I was a teacher. My student took off buttons of my shirt that time. I have been spanked at my ass and boobs by my colleague in corridors. But walking naked in society is a different thing.

Anyways I wanted to do it. I wanted to be his sex slave. At night 10:45 I received his message asking me to come. Well by then families do sleep in my building. So I took off my clothes and put shawl all around me and went to his apartment. I dropped my shawl at the floor below his floor and started climbing stairs naked. As I reached on his floor I pressed bell switch with my heart beating faster than a train’s engine. He opened and looked me from top to bottom with the same smile on his face.

I became a slut of a guy and actually I don’t even know his name. For this guy I am standing naked out of his apartment cheating my husband. “Come in” he said. I stepped in slowly swinging my naked ass. He grabbed my ass and walked me to his bedroom. He kissed me well and I again sucked his tongue. He said “look all I want is sex and I know you want it too. So from now you are my slut and I will fuck you however I like. Trust me I will satisfy you thoroughly.” I nodded to him.

He took his dick out and asked me to suck it. I followed his orders and started sucking his dick well. He fucked me then well. But this was all a start.

hornydude2k

Slut is Back-II​

He fucked my pussy long that night and I enjoyed every moment. He after then started taking photos of mine. He made me pose for them. For one he made me lick my nipples. For next he made me sit in pissing position and put a finger in my pussy. Then a few more photos he took of mine in some sexy poses and I followed every order of his like a good slave. I asked no question, never wanted to. All I knew about this guy is that his name is Varun and I am his slut now. After a second session it was morning time. I woke up and asked him for permission to go home. He said “sure! You may go”. I asked him for something to wear on and as he heard it he spanked on my breasts quite tightly. “Aahhh” was all that I could have said. “You will go like this. All naked” he said and kissed me a on my lips biding me bye. I went out and made a run to floor below in hope that the shawl may be there only and yes it was lying there in front of an apartment’s door. I ran to it when I heard footsteps from other side of the door of that apartment. I quickly bent down to pick it up when I heard the sound of opening of door. And in a fraction of second after I covered myself totally beneath the shawl a middle aged man came out staring at me. I was sure that I was quick and he saw nothing but yet he was looking at me with some suspicions. Maybe he was thinking that why am I wearing a shawl in summer time. Well doesn’t matter to me as I walked to my apartment with a swift movement. I took a sigh of relief when I reached home.

I took an hour’s rest and freshened up and started doing my daily chores. It was the evening time when I heard my doorbell. I expected no one except him and my expectations were true, it was Varun at the door. He entered in and looked me from top to bottom. I always wear saree at home and so was I wearing a pink saree with red blouse and petticoat. The blouse had a nice cleavage and so I showed a little cloth of my bra and the petticoat was too low so one can clearly see my panty’s lining over it.
He said though you look sexy but yet I like my slut without undergarments. Get them off.
I rushed in bedroom and took off my bra and panty. I came back wearing just blouse and petticoat under saree. He said “Doesn’t your blouse and petticoat comes under your saree? So they are undergarments. Take them off.” I looked with astonishment but I am a good loyal slut. I went in took off them all. I took a thin rope and wound over my hips for support to my saree. I wore saree then came out. My transparent saree’s pallu showed my boobs easily and so my ass was visible too. Oh now you look sexy he said. Come we are going out. “Like this?” I exclaimed. He said “Yes! You will come like this”. I nodded simply. If someone knows my old incidents then he must know that I love sex acts in public.

We went to a restaurant and he ordered food for both of us. The waiter greedily looked on my brown nipples which were as visible as naked. He took as long as he could while taking order. As he went away Varun said that he likes this, me getting viewed like a slut is something that he likes now. Varun asked me to do something. He asked me that when waiter comes back I shall pour some water on my boobs showing him if it was a mistake. He wanted to tease that waiter by giving him a view of my wet boobs and somewhere I loved the idea. I saw him coming towards our table and as closer he was coming I was feeling shiver in my body. He came to my side of table and started serving while I took glass of water and poured it over my boobs as per plan showing that I did by mistake. The waiter saw my wet boobs as intended but what he did made me moan. He took a tissue paper and started rubbing my boobs over my saree. Oh he was not only rubbing but pressed my nipples two-three times. I moaned in voice audible to him at which he smiled and said enjoy your dinner. I looked around cautiously if someone saw the whole incident but I guess everyone was busy with themselves. Varun was smiling over me. There was something about that smile. It was like a mystery man’s smile. We had our dinner and Varun called the same waiter for the bill. He came with the bill and handed it to Varun. While Varun was taking out his wallet the waiter moved to stand closer to me and his hand touched my breast. His fingers started playing with my nipples. This wasn’t unknown to Varun and so he took all time to put required amount of money on table. The waiter too understood that it’s his lucky day so he slowly slipped his hand under my pallu and took flesh of my right boob in his hand. He could not take my whole 36-d breast in his hand but pressed as much flesh he got. He twitched my nipple with his fingers. After ten minutes I guess Varun handed him money and waiter turned to me saying “Thank you miss for my tip” on which I replied “my pleasure” with a naughty smile on my lips.

Then we came back to society. Varun gave me keys to his apartment and asked me to wait for him over there and he will come soon. I went to stairs and started climbing stairs when the same middle-aged man saw me. He looked at me from top to bottom and smiled in most dirty way a man can. I guess he understood my need of shawl in summer. I smiled back naughtily and went to upper floor. I entered in Varun’s apartment and started waiting for him. I was very hot by now. After that waiter’s acts in that public restaurant and then encountering with that same middle aged man has made me super hot by now. Soon Varun entered in and came closer to me. I wanted him to fuck me now, right now and that too very hard. He took off my saree and asked me to get in doggy style. “You were a nice bitch today!” and he spanked hard on my ass. “Ah” I screamed. He then started licking my pussy from back and I was getting higher in excitement. “Oh I can’t take it anymore Varun! Please fuck me.” I requested to him. “Oh I know you are very high today Bhavna. You know when you were in normal mood you let me in your apartment and let me fuck you easily. Now if you are so excited I guess you will let anyone fuck you. So I called a few friends for fucking you.” That time I heard opening of main door and I saw to more guys coming in looking at me smiling. I was still in doggy position when Varun asked me “So my slut, won’t you ask them to fuck you?”

I being a nice excited slut asked them to fuck me hard. I said “I am your slut now, fuck your slut, fuck your bitch”. “This bitch is all yours” Varun said. They took out their dicks and asked me to suck them. I was sucking them one by one. The one who was getting sucked held my head and pushed his cock deeper and the other one played with my erect nipples. They switched their places after few minutes. Varun sat on couch with a glass of wine enjoying the show. “Wow this bitch is hot” one of them said pinching at my nipple. Then they made me lie on a glass table in front of Varun. My back was up and my boobs were getting squeezed by the glass of table. The one of them entered his dick in my pussy from behind while another made me suck his tool. My whole body was moving back and forth, sucking a dick and getting fucked by a dick. They fucked me long and hard and switched their places. I fainted on the same glass table after three sessions by each of the two guys but Varun never touched me. He just kept taking photos of me sucking their dicks and me getting fucked by each of them.

Next day Varun didn’t show and I was at relief as my husband was back for a week. We made love every night of that week but it lacked excitement; excitement that comes from slutty acts only. Well after that week my hubby went back on tour and the next day itself Varun asked me to go for movie with him.

hornydude2k

Slut Is Back – Part III​

so varun asked me to come to go to theatre with him. i was in a little doubt about how he knew that my husband is not home anymore but then i thought he must have asked it from watchman. i mean its not too tricky to get information about someone. he messaged me the dress in which he wanted to see me. he asked for a tight t-shirt and skirt showing my thighs. he even warned me not to wear any bra or panty or he will make me nude over there itself.

I wore a black tight t-shirt and a blue skirt that showed my thighs very well. while we were going to theatre i was in my memories when first time i was used by two strangers in public. well those thoughts were seriously making me hot and wet. soon we reached at our destination. we took tickets and went to our seats with all eyes staring at my 36-d, firm and with erect boobs.

As we sat on our seats, two guys came towards Varun and shook their hands formally. they introduced themselves as varun’s friends, however they were quite older than them. anyways when it came for my introduction, Varun stepped in and said “Meet Bhavna, she is my slut. my personal slut!” I was astonished and red at my cheeks. now they together looked at my boobs and then thighs and gave a dirty smile. now i understood that who will be screwing me tonight. well they made me sit in middle of them while varun sat right after them. now i was in middle of these two guys, who are said that i am slut. you know what would have happened next. as the theatre went dark and film started they started caressing my thighs. then one of them turned my face towards him and kissed me. he was moving his tongue in my mouth. i was answering him back by making my tongue move on tip of his. while this time other guy was pressing my breasts over my shirt firmly. he could not take whole boob so he was pressing as much flesh he could grab. well we were sitting in last row fortunately so no worries about if someone sees us factor.

now we broke our kiss and other guy took my lips and i was back in a passionate lip kiss by this guy. while the other one took my t-shirt up over the breasts exposing them. he squeezed them a little and then took one boob in his mouth. soon i broke of kiss gasping air and moaning cause of this guy’s continous teasing to my nipples by his tongue. now the other one joined him by taking my other nipple in his mouth. he started sucking them hard and soon i was producing milk. they both started to squeeze and suck. “aaah” i moaned at every squeeze. now one of them slipped his hand in my skirt and found my bare naked pussy wet.

He pressed his finger in my pussy that glided easily and smoothly giving me a sensible pleasure. the other one continued sucking milk of my breasts. he was pressing one to make milk and was sucking milk out of another and then switching between them. now the other guy has slipped two fingers in me and started finger fucking me slowly. “aaah hmmm mmmm… sssstsss….” all sounds came from my mouth. they both took my hands and kept them over their dicks. i started rubbing their dicks as fast as i could as i was deep pleasure. so this was the basic scene in that public cinema; a guy was sucking my exposed breasts, one guy was finger fucking me with my legs well separated making my pussy very visible and i was giving hand jobs to both.

Now the guy who was finger fucking me went down and started sucking my pussy and i started giving a blow job to other. no-one knows how deep pleasure i had while he was sucking my pussy. very soon i came to my orgasm and he drank all my juices. i kept sucking other one’s cock and soon he came to orgasm too cuming in my mouth. then i took another one’s dick in my mouth and started sucking it. he did so well with my pussy so i made sure that i suck him well too. i made my tongue lick his shaft from top to bottom and then sucked his balls. then i started giving him hard and erotic blow job. very soon he to came in my mouth. after a while they again started playing with my boobs. after a few minutes lights came on as it was interval. we adjusted our clothes and looked like nothing happened.

Now we came out of the cinema and both of them departed giving me last of their passionate kisses. well i actually thought that they were gonna screw me tonight. well their wish if they left a slut like me without fucking me. varun took me again back to society and dropped me at my building. i asked him “will you not fuck me too?” on which he smiled and said “nope bitch! go get someone else tonight”.

I was burning in desire of a dick right now and had no idea how to get someone fuck me. well while going towards my building in disappointment the same middle aged guy saw me. he came towards me and looked around as if he don’t want to be seen with him. then he came closer and kissed me right there. i knew what to do and straight forward asked him to come to my apartment. he smiled and came with me to my apartment. as we entered in he grabbed me tightly and started kissing me on my nick and licked with tip of his tongue on my neck. i closed my eyes in pleasure. he took away my top and squeezed hard my naked breasts. he took away my skirt too and now i was naked in front of guy whom i saw only two times around with a dripping pussy.

He took out his semi-erect dick and as he got it out i came crawling to his dick and started sucking, licking and teasing its tip. he started moaning with my acts and pushed his dick more in my mouth. then he took me to my bedroom. i had a full big mirror over there. now he made me doggy facing mirror and entered from back in my pussy. his average 7inch dick went well in me and he started pumping making my breasts swing back and forth and i could see myself being fucked like a bitch was making me more hot. my big boobs were swinging back and forth with every pump. “Ahhh Ahhh Ahh” i moaned with every pump. after a long and hard fuck he came in my pussy and then asked me to clean his dick. then as i was licking out his dick it stood again.

I grabbed that dick in between my breasts and started rubbing it with my soft skin. i made my hard pointed nipples touch its tip and then gave him again a blowjob but in only 5-6 minutes he took it out. he placed a chair before mirror and took me in his lap. my legs rested on chair and he entered in pussy. now i could see his dick penetrating my pussy. soon he started fucking me and with every jerk my boobs were dancing. i was getting hotter with this and after a short time only i cummed. but he kept fucking my slippery pussy making my boobs jump up and down. after a long time he too came again in my pussy and rested on my bed nearby and slept at same moment. In morning i found myself sleeping in his arms. i tried to move his arms away so as to get up but my movements woke him up and he kissed me on lips right then.

He took me to bathroom and started shower and cleaned me, my breasts and my pussy. he finger fucked my pussy while in shower and i gave him a nice blow job too. after we both were satisfied he wore his clothes and bid my bye. i too got up with my household chores when my husband called me and told me that he is coming next day.