• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Erotica Bhabhi and Holi Chapter 1

andrewrocket79

Chapter 6 : Holi Beguns - 1

Sonu, ran towards Bhavna, with his hands having the red color, it was not simple Gulal, but the water soluble color which he had purchased.
He wanted to paint his Bhabhi. Bhavna was smiling and having fun. She was in a good mood too. Grabbing Bhavna Bhabhi, from behind, Sonu painted her whole face with the red color. He continued to rub her face till the time he felt satisfied. In this struggle to paint her face, his hands touched her breasts from outside, despite everything he could not hold his thing to be hard. Though initial movements were not intentional, but soon it became intentional. Bhavna did not even once resisted. As the passion calmed down, he himself brought his face forward to get colored by Bhavna. Bhavna also politely taking the red color from his hands painted his face slowly.

The both now were seating down on the floor of the terrace, the water from pipe was flowing consistently on the terrace. Bhavna had also brought all the colors which she had purchased and Sonu had purchased on the terrace. She was smiling. Both of them were looking like red color ghost now. But as they were both wet, the internal clothes of Bhavna was very much clear. Her Bra which was also wet from inside had stuck with her breasts and was clearly visible. Her panties which looked more sexier than normal, the thin line had completely submerged with the her ass line. Sonu could not take his eyes from the wonderful asset, which were getting exposed due to her wet body. The top, Bhavna was wearing had a change from behind, It was a little low cut top. Her cleavage was much more visible than before, but Bhavna had not done anything to hide, it, as she came back to terrace, she was carrying the colors packed in one trey, and some snacks with her.

The both sat for sometime, enjoying the bright sunlight. Bhavna looked at her Ramesh and said,

"What Devar jee, bus itna hi dum tha , I thought you had some plans " hehehe.

The terrace was a big terrace. But as it was little aloof than the main town, there were not many houses nearby. Perhaps one cannot even say that the festival of Holi was there. There was a silence, and 11 am in the morning also looked as if lot of time has been spent.

Bhavna, was constantly teasing and taunting Sonu, her words had a double meaning, plus taunt on them. She was challenging his ego, one way to make a man go crazy may be.

Sonu looked back at her Bhabhi,

Sonu, whose was now more sober than earlier, smiled at her joke, " Comeon Bhabhi, Holi has just begun ".

Bhavna replied back, " Oh are you going to keep the Holi dry for your Bhabhi ?, Bhavna asked with a taunt.

The terrace of the bungalow was not , very red color which he had put on her face was now drying up, her clothes were also more dried up. The score still was 2-1 in favor of his Bhabhi.

"No no, Bhabhi, we have just started, just wait and watch, and then he looked at her and said, " if you don't mind, can I get my drink".

Bhavna smiled back at him, and said "Oh did you take my permission in the morning " , with a small handkerchief kind of towel, she was wiping some of the color which had gone inside her mouth.

As he stood up to go down to get back his bottle and his glass, he looked at his Bhabhi, and checked " Can I get a beer or two for you ".

Bhavna looked back at her Devar, in a surprise tone and than in one breathe said " Do you think I am kid" .

Sonu knew the answer.

He got his new scotch bottle, and gathered some snacks, and tried to hold grab of a Soda bottle, he rushed back to terrace. But as he was down, and had sometime to spend with himself, he spoke to himself " Gosh she is too hot, I wish I can just "..

He walked back to terrace, kept the bottle and other stuff, on a round table, which was lying empty. His Bhabhi joined him in laying out the table. He took the cigarette packet from his pocket. He wanted to smoke to calm himself down. He knew that this opportunity will not come back to his life again. Question was that how to make the first move. She was still his Bhabhi, and his fucking brother was sleeping down. He lit his cigarette, and smoke flew in the air. As looked down, his Bhabhi had already poured 90-90 two pegs.

"Its Holi, and I want to be crazy! " , and she knocked the glass to his saying " Cheers", but as the alcohol, seeped inside both of them, so was their courage and confidence. It was matter of time, before they were going to break everything.

TBC

Reactions: 404

andrewrocket79

Chapter 6 Holi Beguns -2.

Bhavna was contrast in drinking. She was more slower and more calmer than her husband. She had a little classical touch in her approach. She was taking a sip by sip enjoying the drink, this is where her class could be seen. Smoking and seating beside his hot Bhabhi, Sonu was enjoying this special Holi. It was normal in his generation for women to drink and enjoy, so for him it was not so odd. Odd for him was the way her Bhabhi was drinking, like a classic drinker.

He was smoking his cigarette, that his Bhabhi asked him to share his smoke. Taking cigarette from him, she puffed few bouts of smoke in the air. This had completely surprised Sonu.

"You smoke also, " he looked surprised.

"Why women cannot, fuck, drink or smoke or what", it seems she was upset by the narrow minded question he asked

They both smoked and drank for few more minutes, joked were non-veg and chats ranged from sex to love extra. With every sip they were getting more and more closer to each other. They both were not standing near the terrace fence of the bungalow. They had heard a noise of some guys fighting, which made both of them little excited to see what was happening on the road. Bhavna had hidden her glass behind her, back and Sonu carrying his glass in his hands, saw three guys drunk, drenched in color, tearing each other clothes. In few places this is a tradition on Holi. Looking at them Sonu started to smile.

"See Bhabhi, this is call real holi", he had finished his statement, and turned around to see his Bhabhi, that the water from pipe was being thrown on it.

"Holi is not finished, Holi hai" Bhavna shouted, this was 3-1 now. This made Sonu very furious, trying to be saved from the water being sprayed on him, he ran towards Bhavna. Every-time Bhavna would bow down to check the pressure of water pipe, her big boobs would just come out trying to tease Sonu. She was constantly throwing water on Sonu, as if drinking the scotch had given her a new sense of energy. Sonu, was furiously walking towards Bhavna, and ultimately was able to take the Pipe from her hands. He started to now spray the water from the pipe to his bhabhi.

With each water dropping on Bhavna, her assets kept on becoming more open. Whether it was alcohol or Sonu's lust, he positioned the water-pipe in a way that the water would get sprayed like a rain water, and he himself joined her in spirit. As both of them were now dancing in the pipe water, Bhavna without waiting for anything, puts her juicy lips on the lips of her Devar.

"Enough of this bull shit", she screamed, and started to kiss Sonu like a crazy wild bitch. Sonu as if was waiting for this moment, responded, but as if to not show to her Bhabhi, "Bhabhi, Bhai is down"

Bhavna responded, "To fk with him, just kiss me you idiot, I am hungry " and she pasted another kiss onto the lips of Sonu. They both kept kissing each other for sometime, under the running water from the pipe. Sonu's hand were pressing the big right side boobs of Bhavna from outside. It was uncontrollable for him, but Bhavna kind of stopped him.

"I thought you are planning to do something special , is this that something special". Bhavna said without looking at his eyes.

"No Bhabhi, I had planned a lot, but I don't know if you will like it or not", Sonu said, little hesitating.

"Hmmm, let me think, ok tell me what kind of Holi you had planned", she lighted the another cigarette to feel little warmer.

Sonu, went little silent.

"Oh don't hesitate, I want to know how wild you can go, let me also get to know, if my Devar has become mature or not ", she smiled puffing the smoke, and finishing her remaining peg.

"I had thought of coloring each and every part of your body, each part with a different color", Sonu took all the time, to complete one sentence

"Oh! is it? Bhavna looked back at Sonu, with a surprising smile, and than said "And I was thinking you are my innocent budhu Devar", and she started to laugh loudly on his fantasy. " Do you think about every woman like this only Devar ji"

Sonu was now little shy, and than looking at his hesitancy, Bhavna kept little quiet.

"Ok, tell me which color for which part you had thought of". Bhavna said, but in an exciting way.

"Say- if I like, may be you may get a reward too " .

Sonu, turned around to hide his shyness or to make a peg , and as he turned his back behind, his Bhabhi stood completely naked. Only her mangalsutra hanged on her neck, and her two payals on her ankle.

"Come, than paint me, who has stopped you".

And Sonu like a fierce tiger attacks his hot Bhabhi, choosing the colors on the table for the ocassion!

t b c

andrewrocket79

Chapter 7 : Bhabhi oh Bhabhi! -1.

Bhavna was covering her medium, but perfectly round boobs with her both hands. Her palms were covering her completely shaven vagina. Her head was down, as if she was little shy. The only things she was wearing, was her mangalsutra, two payals on her ankle, toe-ring, nose-ring. All were expensive and of Gold. In the sunlight, these golden ornaments were shining more brightly. Her navel was perfectly round in shape. Though her buttocks looked more bigger, but it seemed normal for middle aged woman. In all and all she was looking a hot naked diva.

Sonu's eyes could not believe in what he was seeing. Yes, he was in a hurry, but it was like you get something on a silver spoon. While trying to figure out what color to use, he was shaking in excitement and nervousness. Though he had fucked many women in his life, but this was a different experience for him, plus she was his own brother wise. Most importantly, it was she who had made the first move from day 1. But whatever said and done, he collected the colors which were lying on the table. The bottle of scotch was already half empty.

Seeing, the condition of Sonu, Bhavna only broke the ice " Do it fast, Devar je, otherwise I may change my mind, mughe thandi lag rahie hai". Her red color painted face, was shining even more brightly, as it was getting drier and drier with the sunlight.

Then she said in little irritatingly, " are you just like your brother, or were just bluffing "

Sonu, ran towards her with the plate of colors in his hands.

"No Bhabhi, now you just wait and watch!

Rubbing the blue water color on his hands, he started to paint her back like an artist. Of-course because of his lust his pressure was little more than usual. But coloring her Bhabhi's naked back, he was feeling more relaxed now.

Coloring his Bhabhi's back with Blue color, his bhabhi was moaning. Bhavna was struggling in relationship with her husband, it was long that she was being touched by another man. Perhaps she wanted to get drunk to hide her guilt inside. It was not that she was unfaithful, or lusty. But as human being we all have our limits, and Sonu had brought back her inner desires. She had taken a long to mentally prepare herself.

"So are you enjoying Devar ji, did not you wanted this", she said to break the ice. Bhavna was also someone, who loved foreplay, more than action. She was more adventurous and romantic, but her husband was too one dimensional. That's also said for couples. They are opposite to each other. But she had kind of compromised with the reality, but unfortunately his depression, drinking and health had even made her suffer her more. It was not as she did not love her husband, but it was that at times, your body needs had taken our your mind.

Sonu replied, with a little moan "You are too sexy bhabhi, to sexy" and he continued to rub the blue color on her back.

As he finished coloring the naked back of his bhabhi from behind, Bhavna lustiness continued to increase.

She said, now her voice had a seduction, and joy " So, which color are you going to use to paint my whole body"

Sonu, whose dick was at hardest, he replied -" Oh Bhabhi, Red for your face, your neck black color, your back blue, your two perfectly round buttocks with blue color, your boobs I will color with green, your thighs with silver color, your hands with purple color, Oh Bhabhi, I will color each and every part of yours", and saying so he opened the packet with green color ready to mix his hands with the water.

As he started to massage her two medium size round boobs with Green color, Bhavna replied " Are you not missing one part", her eyes were closed, and hands of Sonu were rubbing her breasts with Green color hands. She was moaning in joy, not at all resisting. "Ah,mmm, pyar se, slowly slowly " Her eyes were still closed.

The color was drying up very fast, due to the bright sunlight of March.

Bhavna was standing naked

Her face was colored red, her back was blue, her boobs were purple, her stomach was pink, her thighs were colored silver. The only spot which was left uncolored was her small tight vagina. Her eyes were still closed, but as her eyes were closed and she asked to check with her Devar

"Are you finished "

Sonu replied with a smile, and said "No Bhabhi, one spot is left", and he sat down to eat her vagina with his tongue.

"Ahhhhhh, slowly", she cried in joy, but also in pain. Her pussy was flowing juices of river, it was as if it was waiting with patience for soeone to come and paint it. And Sonu like an artist was licking his fully colored bhabhi.

t b c

Reactions: GGG and 404

andrewrocket79

Chapter 7 : Bhabhi oh Bhabhi 2

The juices from vagina of Bhavna, were flowing like rivers, it was not just not one stream but many streams which were flowing from her vagina. Her vagina was tighter than expected. She colored in rainbow, just her pussy being uncolored had a very erotic experience. Imagine, your bhabhi colored from top to bottom in different colors, only her pussy exposed, just wearing a mangalsutra, her payals, and toe ring!

The scene was like of an exotic, poetic movie. Bhavna was moaning, but her moaning was controlled and surprisingly very subdued. May be some woman like to do it quietly. Her eyes were closed, as if she was enjoying & and also trying to control the very flow of her emotions. Sonu like a crazy lover, was licking her vagina, like a child licks an ice-cream. His eyes were red. Bhavna reached her first orgasm within moments! But may be just to relax herself, she broke the silence. Sonu was still playing with her vagina.

"Oh!, Devar ji, you won't allow me to color or what, that's not fair" Bhavna said, with her eyes closed.

Sonu, immediately removed each and every part of cloth he was wearing . The two were shamelessly naked on the terrace, least bothered about the world.

Taking his 7 Inches Penis, which was hard, in his hands , he placed Bhavna's hand on it, and said " You decide which color you want to paint it".

It was not as if Sonu's dick was very big, but it was still little fat than normal. It was hardest to its fullest, and few drops of color had reached it. Holding his penis in her hands, Bhavna smiled and removing the color from her boobs, she started to color his penis! Slowly, the Brownish penis turned to green. Every time the color would shorten, she would rub her hands to her boobs to color his penis again! But as his penis became harder, she started to stroke it with intensity with her hands. Sonu was so hot that he could not control himself from cumming. The shots of his cream color sperms, fell down within seconds. He felt again being cheated by his bhabhi. This was 3-0!

Bhavna smiled again as if taunting him, " Oh Devar ji, bus itna he dum hai" ( Oh Devar ji, you have that much strength only )

She removed the cum, on his penis with her hands, and then smiled back at him

Sonu was still trying to understand what had happened, and that how his Bhabhi would be 2 steps ahead of him.

"This is unfair Bhabhi, this is not fair" he said frustrated.

"Oh my sweetheart", she said, " We have full day, I dont want to ruin my excitement, we will play Holi whole day ", she smiled pinching his cheeks.

Sonu was still disappointed "Oh come-on Bhabhi", clear disappointment, "this was golden chance, now Bhai will woke up " .

Bhavna laughed at his innocence and disappointment, she wanted to make him wait little longer before the action. She was an experience lady, and she knew once he will fuck her, the whole fun would go for a toss. So she wanted to wait and play little longer, and challenge him more.

Bhavna smiled and said " Your bhai is not going to wake up till tomorrow, the brand you have brought doesnot suits him. Do not worry about him, and now lit me the cigarette I am feeling very cold".

Sonu, handed over the one cigarette from the packet and removed another for himself. He and his Bhabhi were naked, smoking and drying themselves after the passionate session.

It was now almost 12:30 in the afternoon, the frustration from Sonu had now decreased, and he was feeling better, as if he had regained his composure. His eyes did reached to see the body of his Bhabhi. His mind was still thinking of how to now make it more hotter for her, as they had already crossed the boundaries. Anyways, he decided to go to the bathroom. He had holded his piss far too long, though his Bhabhi asked him to do it in the terrace only, but I guess he wanted to take some time off to think through. He left his bhabhi with another cigarette and peg, which she obliged, and asked him to bring some chilled bottle of water. As they both had just came out of a heated session of Holi.

He went down to the bathroom, thinking that may be upstairs her Brother may get disturbed. As he peed, his eyes went outside to see the backyard garden. The idea stuck him.

He finished his peeing, and did the recce of the garden outside. There was big water pipe lying (black color). There was mid area which was muddy, and there was mattock lying beside it. He started to dig the muddy part to make it little more deep, and muddy. He left the water on, in the ground, so as to mud can get little more harder and slippery. His brain was now working like an efficient Kamasutra poet!

Washing the mud off, he rushed back to the terrace holding the cold bottle in his hand. His Bhabhi was still smoking and having her peg. She was slowly enjoying her drink, as if the huge pressure was off from her. The colors of Holi, also make body tired, as the colors on her body were also making her dizzy. As the water and color were drying up, she was also feeling little cold now. Seeing Sonu, she felt more assured, it was not an easy decision for her to cross the line, but somehow she was not feeling guilty about it. Whatever guilt she had she wanted to suppress it with the whiskey she was having.

For few more minuted they both continued to chat and drink, and than Bhavna left to use the bathroom.

"Let me use the bathroom, and than lets take shower together. U need to remove my colors devar dev" she smiled. She rushed to the toilet with a flash. She also went to use the washroom in the ground floor. But she also peeped in to check in on her husband, who was asleep and snoring like a crazy lion. She locked his door from inside, and walked down. Sonu could hear the noise of her Payal.

As the voice of his Bhabhi's payal decreased, Sonu also walked down to check on her . He had assumed that she will be using the bathroom at the ground floor. The ground floor, bathroom was little big in size. It was an old fashioned bathroom, and had a bath tub too. Which she intended to clean up. She took some 15-20 minutes or so. She was still naked. She also washed the color on her face which was giving her itching. She was little drunk but not dizzy. As she finished the cleaning of the bathtub and felt that now it was suitable for bath, she shouted

"Devar ji, bathroom is ready, come down".

But Sonu did not respond. He was standing just beside the bathroom door, waiting for her to come out. She called his name couple of more times but there was no response. May be has fallen asleep due to drinking, she thought. She decided to go herself and check.

But the moment she came out of the bathroom, Sonu holds her from behind and rushed her to the backside small garden.

"Oh what are you doing, leave me" Bhavna screamed. "What are doing Sonu" , but Sonu's strength and youthfulness was too stronger for her.

Before she could react, he threw his naked hot bhabhi, into the muddy pit " Holi hai Holi Hai" this is 3-1 Bhabhi!

t b c

andrewrocket79

Chapter 8 - Dirty Bhabhi-1

Due this sudden
throw into the mud, which Bhavna was not expecting this sudden surprise. She was completely taken aback. She was not expecting this surprise. She fall down in the pit with her face down , due to the dis-balance, She kind of submerged in the muddy pit. Her face had gone inside the mud. She was naked, and the mud was sticky, which got stuck to her mouth and front part. Just as to come back from the shock, she tried to stand, but slipped couple of times. The mud had stuck to her face, her body, her boobs, and even her hairs.

Sonu was standing outside the pit, and teasing her . " Wow my sexy bhabhi, wow my Dirty Bhabhi, Holi Hai, I told you I will take revenge".

Bhavna was still inside the mud for few more minutes. She realized that she has been defeated, as if expecting her defeat. Spitting mud from her tongue, and clearing it from her eyes, she looked at Sonu and said " Okay Okay, I agree you won Devar j, this was real surprise, now can you pull me out, mud is really itchy".

Sonu who was standing at the corner of pit, smiled. He was laughing and was having that grit of victory in his mind. He was seeing a nude lady, completely submerged in the mud, but his dick was also rising. He was remembering the famous song of hindi movie, in which a famous actor and actress dancing in mud.

Everytime, Bhavna would try to come out of the pit, either she would slip or Sonu would push her back. Her whole body was drenched in mud, as the sunlight was increasing in the intensity, the mud was drying up, but in the mud also her bright golden mangalsutra was shining.

But then Sonu, decided to have more fun, and he jumped inside the pit. Holding the mud in his hands, he started to put the mud, inside the two big buttocks of his bhabhi. Her pussy which was not colored was not colored due to the mud. Then he slowly started to massage her boobs with the mud. After massaging her boobs, he then started to pour and shake her open hairs with the mud in his hands. Any part of her body when the mud would dry he would again rub that part with mud. He had not even left her teeth. This was a greater fun and he enjoying every part of it. Every- time she would spit, he would again put mud.

"No Bhabhi, its Holi" hehe. and then again he took mud in his hands, and put it inside her pussy which was already covered in mud! Bhavna just cried in joy and pain, as he inserted his muddy finger inside her pussy. She was not expecting her devar to be so bold!

"Happy Holi Bhabhi, Happy Holi, are you enjoying it" hehehe said again rubbing the mud on her hairs and buttocks,and pinching her boobs from behind. He was also now fully in the muddy pit. Both Devar and Bhabhi were playing a Holi, naked, in a mud, least bothered about the world. They were so engrossed in each other as if they were waiting for it ages. As they both spent more time soaked in mud, they both enjoyed the intimacy and indecency. Though both of them had not yet fucked each other. Bhavna also was now enjoying the muddy Holi, she was also putting the mud on the body of Sonu, and rubbing her self specially to his dick. This surprise had kind a impressed Bhavna. She was not expecting her Devar to be as wild as she saw him. Of-course they had broken the decency but she was the one who had provoked him. But she was liking the intensity and excitement she had generated in the heart of Devar. They both continued to play in mud for some more time. Then Sonu, took Bhavna again in his hands and brought her to lawn, which was beside the pit he had made. Both of them lied down naked on the ground, tired after an exhaustive Holi in the mud. Both of their bodies,perhaps each and every part of their body was soaked in Mud. Sonu was lying on the ground, and Bhavna was lying on the Sonu. She was exhausted after this kind of hot stuff, which she never had expected. Slowly, she felt the harden Dick of her Devar, and she decided to help it enter and explore her pussy. Sonu was not expecting it, but he realized how horny her Bhabhi had become by his this act of hotness, and within a minute she started to push her muddy ass up and down, taking dick of her Devar inside. As the stoking became intense, her body started to sweat . She was pressing her muddy breasts and moaning loudly.

"Fuck me hard Devar ji, fuck me hard, just make me cum, ahhhhh, ahhhhh I love ur dick", " I am hungry Devar ji,make me crazy, you have made me crazy", and she continued to stroke her ass from top position. As the intensity increased!

tbc