• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Best Custom Title Contest (Winner Gets 200 Likes)

Which One is The Best?

• Pritam da aur Intezaar By Akki333

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • तंटा नाय तर घंटा 🔔 नाय By Love1994

• Kuch tum bolo Kuch hum bole by Pass1234

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trinity

I Ban People For No Reasons At All.
Staff member
Super-Moderator
I Was confused so I need some Help. I've selected some good ones and now it's upto the voters to decide the best Custom title. Vote Now you only have 23 hours.. :goteam:

Dead_man

Let the Dead Rest in Peace 🕊️
Staff member
ha mera bhi wo fav hai, usme aur life of pi ka bhi ek quote hai dono me clash rahta hai.
" I suppose in the end, the whole of life becomes an act of letting go, but what always hurts the most is not taking a moment to say goodbye."

ye waala but ye 16 words se jyada ka tha to nahi daala.

"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

And Christian Bale becomes Villain

Reactions: Batman

Batman

Its not who i am underneath
Staff member
"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

And Christian Bale becomes Villain
Yes, for the time being he was the villain for few years. Apparently, nolan already thought this through from the very first movie batman series “the batman begin”.

batman series gave us many quotes, especially the joker.

Reactions: Dead_man

Dead_man

Let the Dead Rest in Peace 🕊️
Staff member
Yes, for the time being he was the villain for few years. Apparently, nolan already thought this through from the very first movie batman series “the batman begin”.

batman series gave us many quotes, especially the joker.
He will be villain in Thor Love and Thunder

Batman

Its not who i am underneath
Staff member
I Was confused so I need some Help. I've selected some good ones and now it's upto the voters to decide the best Custom title. Vote Now you only have 23 hours.. :goteam:
Ye baar baar rules changes honge to aadmi khelga kaise ? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Moon Light
Status
Not open for further replies.