• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest Baadshah ~ The Tales of Debauchery

Kya Veer apni life behtar kar paega ya sab kuch kho baithega?

• Veer Baadshah banega

Votes: 1,202 83.0%
  • Sab kuch kho baithega

Votes: 24 1.7%
  • Kuch paega toh kuch khoega

Votes: 189 13.1%
  • Kuch nahi bann paega

Votes: 33 2.3%

• Total voters

Werewolf

ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀʏ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇɢʀᴇᴛ ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀɴɪᴘᴜʟᴀᴛᴇ ᴍᴇ
Supreme
Last edited:

Black soul

سآخذها ليلا ونهارا بمجرد العثور على الملكة 🥀🏴
Sawdhaan :leghump:

Is thread par alag hi bakchodi chal Rahi hai bhaya. :dontknow:

Mujhy Laga k is update ka response Sab s Ziyada aya hai coz mainy khud 8-12 review chapy Hain :writing:par wirter bhaya ki khopdi Mai ye Gus's gaya hai k response kam hai. Or physics k teacher k tarha mum fula beitha hai bhaya :idk1:.

Ab ye Tanta khol diya k update likhny ka man Nahin hai.

Ab tumka man bnany k liy apun mujra karny ko tayaar hai bhaya bol TU munii , shilla , darling , Laila ya fir Norah fathe ban Jo tuhaar wasty.. k mood ban jaiy tumka . :blush2:

Last edited:

Death Kiñg

Divya isn't Veer's partner. :sigh:
Veer just screwed her but he doesn't considers Divya as his partner.
Protagonist can have multiple relations outside his family. Since the story has a particular protagonist and the plot revolves around him.
Obviously, that's a known fact. Harem genre & Debauchery in the title, is enough to explain this. I wasn't denying this, but was trying to mention the difference in protagonist's partners between the two stories. :sigh:
Adultery will only be considered if protagonist's partners spend nights with any other male character.
Ye to mujhe pehle se pata tha.. :vhappy:
Otherwise it won't. Akhir kyu didn't involve Rahul's partners getting screwed by others. :sigh:
Same is the case here. As long as Veer consider them his partner, they won't get screwed by the others.
That's why your stories are blockbusters... :approve:
(Can't say if someone tries to be forceful though. :Jerry: )
Aisa hoega to Pari ko aur gaali padegi.. :dazed:

Werewolf

Supreme
You are crossing your limits day by day Sir by writing such phenomal updates. :applause:
I always think okay this it it. Maybe Werewolf Sir will hit his limit now. What more can he do now in this story after all. What more can he imagine? But every time you prove me wrong.
Tumne abhi mera potential dekha hi kaha hai. :evillaugh:
Ek important baat bhi point out karni h mujhe...
Very very thanks to you Sir for introducing us with such a beautiful word 'Mithridatism'.
That word alone is a million dollar word. Mujhe bilkul idea nahi tha literally ki khud jab poison consume kar k insan usse intake karta h aur immunity create karta h toh usse Mithridatism process kaha jata h...
Ab dimaag me baitha lo aur flex karna logo ke saamne. :whistle:
I had zero idea about this. Mne kuch TV serials me dekha h... I think chandragupta wala tha wo show. About vish kanyas you mentioned earlier. Unke bare me suna tha mne. But this... No!
The fact that you brought such thing into such a story alone describes where this story is going. Thank you Sir. :applause: 💫
:thankyou:
Coming to the update now.. aaj main kuch typical updates waali baatein point out nahi karungi. We all know the narration was top notch. The scene shifting flow was too smooth, the update in itself was a bomb. The pictures were on point. Everything was pure art. 💫
Today, instead I will talk about scenes and dialogues.
:?:
Just look at this right here.
From Pari's scream to Tejal's scream. The shift of the scene. Done at the most right place and with the right and equal amount of alphabets. Wow!!!! 💫💫💫 These little things are the one that baffles me the most Sir.
:shy: Thanks!
This dialogue. It will seem very simple. But you know where the emotion is hiding?
It's right in those three words. 'My younger one!' Ufffff! What beautiful choices of words. Isme aap 'mere chote bhai' ya 'my younger brother' bhi likh sakte the. Par 'My younger one' hit me just differently.
I thought this will create a new change. Glad it hit differently.
The little details you dropped here. Inki zaroorat nahi thi koi...
still you explained us about it. I'm telling you! I'm a very weird type of reader Sir. Small intricate details excites me more than the actual update. :angel2:
Warna log bolne na lage. Arre bhai aisa kese ho gaya? :shy:
Ending incomplete sentences with a dash. I've seen this type of formatting only in the novels. Kitni baar aur ye kahu ki aapko punctuations place karne me mahaarat haasil h?? 😯
Yeah! But damn! You know a lot about formatting settings. :what1:
We saw how chemistry was used by you in the Nightwalker's mansion. We saw how history and geography was used by you in the Egypt scenes. Now we saw how you put together history again but with biology here. Insanity!!! 💫💫
There was no need to explain how poison got cured. Aap sirf itne likh dete ki ye skill thi aur skill se poison cure ho gaya.

But no... How can you let it slide like this? 😂

You still went deep and explained us about WBCs. Wicked!! :claps: Shukr manaiye ki aap aur deeply nahi gaye. 😂 I bet aadhe logo k upar se nikal kata update
Every thing has a logic behind it. From Beowulf's Blessings to Sylvia's Venom cure. :smartm:
Again... The detailing here... 😂 There was no need for this. It's like you are making sure there shouldn't be any plot holes. And for that... :applause:
:approve:
You better not tell me you edited this gif. :angrywife:
:approve:
Such a strong scene. If you have a vivid imagination only then you can imagine this scene. Hotel h luxury... Veer with his racing heart beat trying to calm down his breath... His eyes with bloodlust looking at the dead Pitcher, aas paas detectives and police conversing in their own... And the intensity in which he say this... 'I almost died, you bastard.' Truly awesome! :claps: I can imagine already how Veer would have said this while hiding his expressions from Divya and Mike who were right there.
Imagine the look Veer had in his eyes. :D
And everything was fine until you showed this...
my goodddddd.... :awoo: Itni apt pictures aapke paas aati kaha se h? 😮😮😳
tell me the secret keywords you use to search for such accurate images.
Suhana ki ye picture... It took me by surprise I'm not gonna lie. I wasn't expecting her to be like this.
and mujhe yaha batana pad raha h that she's one of my favourites now along with Arohi. :love:
:D
Omgggg!!! Did she blushed right here. Tell me she didn't... What are you doing to me!? 🙈🙈🙈 This scene is so cute... 💫💫💫
those last pictures as well. :blush1:
She did blush. :approve:
it's absolutely amazing to see her like this. Veer broke through her cocoon. And now she is all over him. I'm loving her new vibes.
aur mujhe nahi pata aage kya aane wala h... You are telling that something big is coming... Main soch hi nhi rhi uske baare me... 🤣

sorry for the wait sir. Abhi past week bohut issues the mere saath... I was too fed up... So couldn't come online... But you better not worey about anything. Main apne thoughts toh diya hi karungi... No need to thank me. I know main hu hi khaas... :makeup: :angel3:
For now only this much is good. :blush1:
Good night! :love2:
Thanks a lot dear. Sorry for replying late. Your presence alone in this thread is more than enough. :love: Keep supporting!
Keep reading! :thanks:

Werewolf

Supreme
Obviously, that's a known fact. Harem genre & Debauchery in the title, is enough to explain this. I wasn't denying this, but was trying to mention the difference in protagonist's partners between the two stories. :sigh:
No! Rahul had other relations outside his family too. Richa was one. Monica and Tanisha were also there. He did call them as 'sis' but they weren't actually related. You forgot Preeti and Khushi too. Also, Nikita too. Rahul did pop their cherries. :D Although Nikita's and Preeti's scenes were not shown but they did submit themselves to him for their first time. So Rahul had multiple relations too outside his family.

Werewolf

Supreme
Sawdhaan :leghump:

Is thread par alag hi bakchodi chal Rahi hai bhaya. :dontknow:

Mujhy Laga k is update ka response Sab s Ziyada aya hai coz mainy khud 8-12 review chapy Hain :writing:par wirter bhaya ki khopdi Mai ye Gus's gaya hai k response kam hai. Or physics k teacher k tarha mum fula beitha hai bhaya :idk1:.

Ab ye Tanta khol diya k update likhny ka man Nahin hai.

Ab tumka man bnany k liy apun mujra karny ko tayaar hai bhaya bol TU munii , shilla , darling , Laila ya fir Norah fathe ban Jo tuhaar wasty.. k mood ban jaiy tumka . :blush2:
Mera matlab reviews se nahi tha. Update pe reaction score se tha. :declare:

Death Kiñg

No! Rahul had other relations outside his family too. Richa was one. Monica and Tanisha were also there. He did call them as 'sis' but they weren't actually related. You forgot Preeti and Khushi too. Also, Nikita too. Rahul did pop their cherries. :D Although Nikita's and Preeti's scenes were not shown but they did submit themselves to him for their first time. So Rahul had multiple relations too outside his family.
You're right and I just realised this thing. Don't know why it felt like there was a difference between the two stories' protagonists (in this case only) :hmm2:..

Werewolf

Supreme
You're right and I just realised this thing. Don't know why it felt like there was a difference between the two stories' protagonists (in this case only) :hmm2:..
Veer claimed Suman and Aabha. Even Niharika. They belonged to other men. But have we seen a sex scene where these three did the deed with other males after Veer claimed them? :hinthint:

Werewolf

Supreme