• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

ASK A DOCTOR !!

Hello hi, happy to be here. I am a qualified doctor who can answer your queries . We all know that last 2 year had been very tough with COVID pandemic. Many ppl had issues and problem in seeking medical advice . I am starting this post to help you all, you can reach me here regarding any queries.
I will do my best to answer your queries within 24 hours time frame .You must understand it’s not ethical and legal to prescribe medication in threads without proper consultation .I am here to guide you in taking the proper path ,for you to have a happy healthy life.
Hoping to hear from you all . Have a great day !!

How to increase penis size
Good , that’s a very common query among men. Thanks for being open.
To start with don’t believe in the adds that pop up which clam to increase size. They can end up injuring your health with their side effect (mostly testosterone and steroids )
Again the size of penis predominantly depends on ones genetic potential, if one has the gens he will have it big.
There are massages and gentle stroking techniques which might help (Jelqing massage). You can google it or you tube it, but doing it too much can be harmful as well.
Kegel exercise can be something very simple can be done when u are simply sitting anywhere. It strengthens your pelvic muscles and more likely to give you good orgasms and good stream of pee. But it has also shown to increase the penile length in some studies.

To end it I would advice you to
1.Eat healthy and drink plenty of water ( simple rule -once a week rule, Ie keep junk food for only once a week, not more than that )
2. Simple exercise at least 5 time a week for 30 to 45 min at least (will gradually build up your stamina, prevent premature ejaculation )
3. In the end too big can be a problem for your partner, size is not the only thing which will make your women happy.Women would a emotionally available guy and make her more aroused for him.

I hope this help you, may you have a happy day and healthy life.
If you have any queries you can msg me privately, good luck !

Dead_man

Staff member
Good , that’s a very common query among men. Thanks for being open.
To start with don’t believe in the adds that pop up which clam to increase size. They can end up injuring your health with their side effect (mostly testosterone and steroids )
Again the size of penis predominantly depends on ones genetic potential, if one has the gens he will have it big.
There are massages and gentle stroking techniques which might help (Jelqing massage). You can google it or you tube it, but doing it too much can be harmful as well.
Kegel exercise can be something very simple can be done when u are simply sitting anywhere. It strengthens your pelvic muscles and more likely to give you good orgasms and good stream of pee. But it has also shown to increase the penile length in some studies.

To end it I would advice you to
1.Eat healthy and drink plenty of water ( simple rule -once a week rule, Ie keep junk food for only once a week, not more than that )
2. Simple exercise at least 5 time a week for 30 to 45 min at least (will gradually build up your stamina, prevent premature ejaculation )
3. In the end too big can be a problem for your partner, size is not the only thing which will make your women happy.Women would a emotionally available guy and make her more aroused for him.

I hope this help you, may you have a happy day and healthy life.
If you have any queries you can msg me privately, good luck !
thank you doctor for detailed answer
all things you suggested are very practical and easy to implement, I thank you for that.
luckily few things you suggested I am already doing for past few weeks like exercising at least 5 times a week and drinking plenty of water, I will try to be more disciplined and will try to follow all the points you mentioned.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hornymaledoc
thank you doctor for detailed answer
all things you suggested are very practical and easy to implement, I thank you for that.
luckily few things you suggested I am already doing for past few weeks like exercising at least 5 times a week and drinking plenty of water, I will try to be more disciplined and will try to follow all the points you mentioned.
Happy to help anytime , stay happy and stay healthy :)

• Love
Reactions: Dead_man

रसिक चिकित्सक

⚡🅳🆁 🆅🅰🆃🆂🆈🅰🆈🅰🅽🅰🐾
डॉ बाबू
हमारे झाट सफेद हो रहे है क्या करू :angrysad:
Color Kar lo Kaale Ho Jaayenge