• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Adultery Arranged marriage to Arranged sharing - A journey

Mayaviguru

with my hands I started sliding her lungi up to expose her bum I started to move my finger through her ass crack and her slopy wet cunt. I lifted her one leg and kept on the bed so I get better access to her cunt. I put my finger on her Clit and started rubbing it. in between I would put my finger in her wet pussy to get it lubricated.
she was enjoying it .... she bending forward to give me better access and her head was swinging back and forth... and she all aaaahhh oooouuu yesss.
then she was asked me to put 2 fingers in
.. I followed her direction and put 2 in....and started moving then in and out at the same time I was rubbing my thumb on her clit. her shouting had increased in volume and she was shaking her head more vigorously. I could feel her pussy clenching on my fingers. .... she was about to come....
at that moment I had a sudden urge to taste her juices.... I don't know why, but I did.
I removed my finger out of her ....she had a confused look on her face....don't stop .....she said in broken voice.... her throat was dry due to heavy breathing

she held my hand and tried to push it back to her pussy. I smiled and sucked on my fingers...her face was even more confused what are you doing ...
I just kissed her and pushed her on the bed.
then I lifted her lungi up, to expose her wet pussy. she had very short hair as she had waxed there for the wedding. her hair were shining in her juices.

then I bent over her and smelled her pussy. Avi was getting impatient.... what are you doing she shouted.
I was going to come and now you stop teasing me and .......
I stabbed my finger in her wet pussy, she was shocked and she just stopped speaking and started moaning.
I began to massage her wet pussy again
yessss yesss yes don't stop just keep playing with it.
aaahh aaahh oooouuu oohhhh wow.
then again she got a shock.
while fucking her with my fingers, I started licking her clit ..
she was pulling her on bed sheets and moaning loudly. I licking her and lapping up her juices like a dog
she wrapped her legs around my head and pulled in closer Avi was on the verge.... now she put both hands on head and grabbed my hair and pushed my face even deeper and shouted .....
suck it suck it you dog suck it
I kept on going my tongue was darting in and out of her cunt.
then she pulled her legs even tightly I was almost nose deep in her pussy and just then she came over my face while shouting and her whole bo dy trembling.
after a while she relaxed and let my head go.
she was done... exhausted....but I still had my turn

Reactions: 404 and netsunil

Siraj Patel

The name is enough
Staff member
Sr. Moderator