• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Romance Arathi-Degradation of a lovely wife

Mind

Sharmaji entered the room. Sharmaji could not take his eyes from Arathi in Sari Attire. Arathi has purposefully wear the sari in low waist. Sharmaji’s dick got hard by seeing her. Arathi turn her body to give clear view of her boobs and navel pretending looking at mirror. She did it purposefully to seduce Sharmaji. Arathi had already started dreaming of monetary & career benefits by keeping herself in the good book of Sharmaji. Arathi has already prepared to face the challenges in her life from both families but she was confident that money and power can overcome the challenges. She always felt jealous on the lifestyle of actress and other industrialists. She also dreamt of such a lifestyle. She finds Sharmaji as the best ladder to fulfill her dreams. By seeing the bulge of her boobs view, Sharmaji could not stop himself in giving the pleasure to eyes alone. He walked near to Arathi and hold her waist and pull her to him.

Sharmaji: You look gorgeous in Sari. Where were you all these days? Thanks, Deepak, for the wonderful gift.

Arathi: Sharmaji. Please leave me. My Sari will spoil.

Sharmaji: How a man can take his hands from such a gorgeous lady’s waist?

Arathi: we have all the night. Let me finish the task assigned to me. I will come back quickly.

Sharmaji: I cannot wait so long. Go finish the job as per our plan and come back quickly. Yesterday I was drunk. I need to compensate for yesterday. I will not get drunk today. We will have a sleepless night today. Here onwards you should wear only sari Infront of me

Arathi: Oh my god. It took me long time to come out of yesterday’s hangover. Cannot remind me about yesterday. I don’t have any more sari left with me.

Sharmaji: Don’t worry. Needful will be done.

Arathi: Oh.. so eager to see me in sari ???? let me see the first reaction of seeing me in sari. (Playful sound)

While talking, she placed her palm on top of the bulge. Arathi bring her face near to Sharmaji’s face and pressed his Dick with her two fingers by looking at his eyes. Sharmaji eyes got closed by the pleasure. Arathi felt a satisfaction in giving pleasure to a man. She took a small interval in pressing. Arathi did it purposefully to enjoy the pleading face of Sharmaji to continue without breaking his pleasure. Sharmaji brings his hands to her boobs and pressed it.

Seeing Sharmaji’s face she stopped pressing his dick.

Arathi: What happen my love? Look so embarrassed.

Sharmaji: Your boobs are so hard.

Arathi: Sharmaji. The bra is so tight for me. I wore with so much difficulty. I am not comfortable still wearing it due to no choice. I will check out from hotel and bring my dress today. Shall I move? Otherwise it will be delay.

Arathi and Sharmaji came out of bedroom. Shambu was already waiting in the drawing room.

Sharmaji asked Arathi to sit in Car. Sharmaji ordered Shambu to start the car and put Ac on. Arathi saw Sharmaji & Shambu and walking far from car and chatting. She got doubt in her mind, but she likes to believe that Sharmaji is explaining the Shambu’s role. After few minutes, Shambu came and drove the car to her hotel. Arathi noticed that Shambu is even not looking at her face while Sharmaji nearby. She decided to keep a distance with him. Immediately after the car left the gate, Shambu started talking with Arathi. He stopped the Car.

Shambu: Madam. Please come in front seat.

Arathi: No Thanks Shambu. I am fine here. You drive me to hotel.

Shambu: What happen Madam? You are so different today.

Arathi: Mean

Shambu: You were genuinely nice to me last night. We had lot fun yesterday.

Arathi: Shambu. Please forget what all happen yesterday. We both had fun and should not repeat the same.

Arathi was just bluffed about last night. She got the confidence that Shambu will not take any advantage based on last night until she allows him.

Shambu: Madam but you promised me to spend time with me in all possible occasions.

Arathi: Shambu. I clearly told. Please forget about last night. I was drunk and sorry for all false promises made by me.

Shambu: Madam. Your tone has changed in one day.

Arathi: Shambu. Please do not misunderstand my words. We both are assigned with a responsibility, lets focus on that. We will discuss other issues later.

Shambu: You look incredibly beautiful in sari. Please show me the mercy to sit in front seat. I can at least watch you closely. Please don’t say NO to that.

Arathi: Ok. Please behave properly.

Arathi sat in front seat. Shambu started driving towards the hotel. Arathi turn her face towards left side and keep watching the road and place. Even though, she was looking outside her mind was recollecting the last night incident. She was curious to know about the incident happen yesterday, but she did not try to start the topic again. She didn’t want to give opportunity to Shambu to start the topic but due to curiosity of finding the expression in Shambu’s face, she turns her face pretending to talk about their action plan. Arathi got stunned by seeing the Lund of Shambu. Shambu has opened his Jeans zip and pulled his dick outside.

Arathi shout at Shambu:

Arathi: What the hell is this Shambu?

Shambu: Madam even though you did not stick to your promise. I decided to stick to my words. You only requested me to keep my dick outside while going to hotel and you want to hold it. I did my part. You can hold my dick and take a picture.

Arathi: Shambu. Please stop this topic. Keep your dick inside. I am sorry for all false promises. Please do not bring that topic.

Shambu: Madam. Then please take my phone and delete all the photos.

Shambu gave the phone to Arathi. He understands that Arathi was not in her sense yesterday. He has combined photos of Arathi and him in his mobile, but he knows that trying to blackmail will be the dangerous part. He wants to Arathi to knows about last night. Shambu was confident that Sharmaji can’t satisfy the heat of Arathi, she will definitely come out from his bedroom in night. Shambu has realized her heat last night. Arathi took the phone from Shambu immediately. She got shocked by seeing the pictures with him.

Arathi: What the hell. Why you took my picture?

Shambu: So, you have only issues with pictures. Please delete it. I do not like seeing pictures. I like to the real Arathi. Can I touch you?

Arathi did not listen to his question. She got busy in deleting the pictures from his phone. Shambu has repeated his question. Arathi looked at him but only worries were in her face. She returned to delete that pictures. Shambu took her silence as permission. He took his hands and placed in her shoulder. He was expecting a weak approach from Arathi, but she looked very angry on Shambu.

Arathi: Shambu. Take your hands from me. As I said earlier, do not try to take advantage of last night incident.

Seeing the anger in her face Shambu took the hands.

Shambu: Mam, you are mistaken me. I do not want to give any harm to you. If so, why should I gave my phone to delete the picture? This picture also took by you due to non-availability of your phone. I kept this for sharing with you as per your last night request.

Arathi saw few pictures of Shambu’s erect Lund. Arathi feels that Shambu is innocent but she does not want to give any further opportunity to him.

Arathi: Your phone is put in factory reset. You can restore your contacts and other media through restoring previous data. Don’t worry. I will do it for you. Keep your dick inside and drive fast.

Shambu realized the command in her voice. He did not attempt for further conversation.

Car reached the entrance of Hotel . Shambu drop her in hotel and drive the car to parking lot.

As Sharmaji told, Arathi saw Deepak in the lobby.

Last edited:
Reactions: kamdev99008

Mind

Arathi got angry by seeing Deepak. She wanted to shout at Deepak and call him cheater in front of everyone, but she controls her emotions. Deepak rush to Arathi with his cunning smiling in face. Arathi tried to smile at his face but angriness on him, fails her attempt to smile. Deepak came near to Arathi. Before she opens her mouth talking, he hugs her. Arathi did not respond to his hug.

Deepak: Thank god. I was worried about you. I was trying on your phone since yesterday.

Arathi: Deepak leave me. Do not embarrass me. Everyone is looking. Let’s go to room.

Arathi was silent during the way to room. Deepak understand that, she is angry on him, but his plan works out well. He didn’t try to ask further due to other hotel guest and staff were near to them. As soon as they entered the room. Deepak hold the waist of Arathi.

Deepak: You are looking stunned In Sari. You didn’t tell me about carrying sari with you.

Arathi slaps on Deepak face and hold the shirt color then shouted at Deepak by looking at his eyes.

Deepak saw the angriness in her face as well as the sight of dis appointment

Arathi: Deepak. I love you. I trust you. How can you send me to that beast alone? Whether you are using me for your contract? Are you acting as pimp of this Whore?

Arathi was crying during shouting. Deepak understands that these are the regular words of heartbroken girls. He knows that he needs to handle it with patience.

Deepak: Arathi my love. I really miss you. I was worried all these times. Your mobile is switched off. I send you because of your ability to convince people. I don’t trust anyone other than you. I thought that you really want to be part of our success. It’s my mistake to send you. You can punish me as much you want.

Deepak sound was cracking. Arathi knows that he is also acting like her. She decided to reverse the sentiments. Arathi doesn’t want to waste further time.

Arathi: Sorry Deepak. I really want to see your success. I was worried and disappointed. That is reason for shouting and welling at you. Please pardon me.

Deepak: Its alright my love. I understand more over deserved to get a slap. Now I will not send your alone.

Arathi: Deepak. Sharmaji wants me to deliver the money to him.

Deepak: Why you? His man is there in lobby. We can send with them.

Arathi: Our company name is not in his list. Until an until we deliver him full cash, he will not include our name.

Deepak: Balance cash is not fully arranged. I have 1 Cr with me.

Arathi abused Deepak in her mind. (she knows that money is there with Deepak, but he wants Arathi to bargain with Sharmaji to reduce the amount)

Arathi smiled at Deepak.

Arathi: Deepak- That old man is arrogant. Some one is offering him better offer. He needs additional 6 crores to allot the contract. He is not ready to speak with you in phone. He assigned me to speak with you and bring the money to him.

Deepak: Bastard. He asked for 4 crores now all together he wants 8 crores. Its not possible to make profit after feeding these bastards

Arathi: Deepak. If it is a loss, then why we must win this contract? If we are backing out from plan, I guess will be able to convince for getting the money given to them.

Deepak: Arathi. Even if the project gone in loss, still I need to win the contract.

Suddenly the mobile given by Sharmaji started ringing from Arathi’s bag. Arathi answered the phone.

Arathi: Hai Sharmaji. I am with Deepak. He needs to talk with you. Can I give the phone?

Sharmaji: I don’t have any topic to discuss with him.

Before Deepak or Arathi talks, Sharmaji disconnected the phone.

Arathi: Deepak. He is greedy for money.

Arathi saw a disappointment in Deepak face. She felt disappointed with Deepak for the reason he didn’t bother to ask about What happen to her last night.

Deepak excused Arathi and went to his room.

Arathi called Sharmaji from his phone.

Sharmaji: Hai. Arathi. How much he agreed to settle?

Arathi: Sir. Still not finalized. I am disconnecting the phone. Deepak is coming.

Arathi disconnected the phone to avoid replying to Sharmaji’s question.

Deepak went to room and called Kripal

Deepak: Kripal, we must do something in urgent basis on Sharmaji Case. Now he needs 8 Cr for approval.

Kripal: Even I am tired of that Old man but the power in party is still in his hand. What about your new lollipop? Whether she got chewed by Sharmaji,

Deepak: She is in other room. Seems like her cunt was not free yesterday.

Kripal: I had already told you. You should have listened to my words. We should have called him to our location yesterday by showing her. I was sure that Sharmaji should have come for her now his desire ends.

Deepak: Kripal Ji. Don’t underestimate her. I am sure that no one can reject her immediately after being with her. Even you take my case. Normally I go for one-night stands, but not in her case. I am sure that Sharmaji will come like a dog behind her to lick. If my plan works, you will have your scandal video by today night. Please ensure our safety. That’s your responsibility. As we planned, Sharmaji will resign from party head.

Kripal: Don’t worry. I know how to utilize the video. Please don’t underestimate Sharmaji. He has good spy network. I didn’t operate from my end due to his strong spy network within party and city. Once he is down, I am sure that space will be capitalize by myself. Anyway, I am also eager to meet your Arathi.

Deepak: I will do for you. Bye.

Deepak went back to Arathi’s room.

Deepak: Arathi. I was just speaking with my friends. They can arrange another 2 Cr now. I can give him 5 Cr total.

Arathi’s mind is not willing to reduce her money. She has already dreamt of 4 crore cash.

Arathi: How can I ask to reduce money? Why should he listen to me?

Deepak: Are you at my side or his? Call him.

Arathi: I think I don’t have to answer to that question. What you think? *Angry sound****

Deepak: Sorry my love. I didn’t mean it.

Arathi” He called me while you were not here. He is adamant.

Deepak: Just ask him Two more day.

Arathi: Tender finalization is tomorrow. Our company name is not in the list so far.

Deepak was only planned for 2 Crore and rest he wants to skip after Kripal got the control. He has total budgeted 15 Crore as bribe. 10 for Kripal and 5 for Sharmaji. He got success in a 1 crore reduction in his primary negotiation. Deepak still wanted to reduce the share of Sharmaji by using Arathi. Even though, Kripal offered Deepak 50% reduction from his share after successful completion of scandal video, Deepak still want to reduce the money spends on both.

Deepak cursed Arathi for her unsuccessful attempt and started doubting her ability for first time.

Deepak: I am thinking what to do? Deepak started acting as disappointed. I don’t have any other money with me. Can’t think of asking my father.

Arathi: Deepak. Don’t get emotional. We will think of some other plan or ways. Let me speak with him and request for a payment time.

Deepak: No. I don’t think, It’s a good idea now. If he got any doubt. We will end up in trouble. Think for some other plan.

Arathi: Anyway. I need to give him trouble for misbehaving with me last night.

Deepak: I am sorry. This was not as per my plan. Now, I will not let you to go alone. I don’t want any more troubles for you.

Deepak kissed Arathi. Arathi wants to push him but she also acted emotions.

Arathi: Deepak. I love you. I am happy for doing anything for your betterment. I owe you a lot.

Deepak: Thanks for your support.

Suddenly Arathi’s phone rings.

Arathi: Sharmaji. Good evening. Deepak is arranging money. Please give us some time. I will call you soon.

Deepak couldn’t hear any conversation of Sharmaji. After Arathi disconnected, he asked her about his conversation.

Arathi: Sharmaji was telling about the dead end for payments is approaching. Tell me to reach his guest house fast. Do I need to go again?

She asked purposefully to hear the plan of Deepak.

Deepak: No. I don’t want to give any more troubles to you.

Arathi: Please don’t think emotionally. Do you any other plans which can convince Sharmaji?

Deepak: Arathi. I have a micro phone for high tech listening and camera. If you can hide some where and record him taking money from you. I think we can succeed by another 3 crores.

Arathi: Do you mean by blackmailing him? Not a good idea. He is so powerful. We can end up in deep trouble. Moreover, even though Sharmaji approves still we have an obstacle Infront of us in the form of final tender amount.

Deepak: You didn’t listen fully. We are not going to black mail him. This is just for their party requirements to make him out of his present position.

Arathi: Still it is dangerous to go alone with the equipment to his farmhouse. If I got caught, we both will be in trouble.

Deepak: You are correct. My brains are nor working.

Arathi: You said about the support from his party. Who will be helping us?

Deepak: I will share with you the details after getting the clarity. Presently that person is unknown to me.

Arathi: Ok. What else we can do?

She understands that Deepak is mentioning about Kripal.

Deepak: Can we arrange a party tomorrow. We can handover the balance 3 crore to him tomorrow in our private party. He will not doubt as we will invite along with another limited guest.

Deepak has explained her about his plan. As per his plan, Arathi should convince Sharmaji to meet tomorrow. They will hand over cash to Sharmaji as well as for his weakness, Deepak has arranged a girl from Delhi for honey trap. Deepak didn’t tell the truth to Arathi that Deepak plan is’’ Sharmaji to become desperate for fucking Arathi and fall in their honey trap’’. Kripal was eager to meet Tanu after hearing about her from Mohan. Kripal was also invited by Mohan to his farmhouse as guest when Tanu was with him his Delhi Farmhouse. Even though Kripal denied due the fear of exposing outside his safe area, hearing about the erotic explanation from Mohan. He desperately wants to meet Tanu. For bringing Tanu for him, Kripal purposefully involved the plan to bring Tanu in Deepak plans without giving any doubt to Deepak. Kripal doesn’t want others to think that bringing Tanu is for him. He called Mohan and requested for using Tanu for his political benefits. Deepak didn’t like the idea, but he agreed due to fear of consequences of his failure plan. Deepak happily agreed to Kripal plan as an alternative. Deepak was fully confidence in Arathi’s ability and believes that she will be succeeded in his plan. Deepak also rolled Kripal idea to make him happy.

Deepak: Arathi. Call him and convince for tomorrow settlement.

Arathi spoke with Sharmaji. Deepak was waiting with patience till call ends. He listens the Arathi’s dialogues. Arathi purposefully didn’t mention about the money. She was telling about 1 Cr tomorrow and reduction of 1 cr. She was convincing Sharmaji in lusty voice about her immediate return today and spend more time with him tomorrow. She mentioned about the funds as face to face discussion after meeting him. She convinced Sharmaji about her difficulty to stay back due to the presence required for tomorrows party arrangements. Deepak also got happy by the way she made Sharmaji agrees. Deepak confidence got high by seeing the fully cooperation from Arathi to make his plan success.

Arathi: Deepak. I think he will het convince to total 7. He needs 6 today. Kindly arrange 1 cr more today. We can take this return from him.

Deepak started thinking.

Arathi: Deepak. He needs the money quickly. Don’t waste more time. Handover the money to me and you should drive out of hotel. After you left, His person will take me from hotel. They are watching both. He needs to me to deliver. They will drop me back. It is already late

Deepak: Tell me a Shopping mall name you saw while coming.

Arathi: Why?

Deepak: Just tell me.

Arathi: ABC mall.

Deepak: Ok. You go to ABC mall with driver. I will bring the cash in an hour.

Arathi: But Deepak. He told me to move from Hotel.

Deepak: Don’t worry. He wants money. My love can convince him.

Arathi: Deepak. No. It is risky. I want to pack the cash in bag and leave from hotel. That is safe.

Deepak: My friend doesn’t want to come in picture. I don’t want you and Sharmaji’s driver in hotel while he reaches. Please believe me. I will make sure about your safety. Now no second opinion. Hurry up. Let’s move. Please call Sharmaji and convince for me about the location.

Arathi was stunned. She can’t find any reason to stay back at hotel. This was Arathi’s plan to separate the 2 Cr and lock in hotel room safe. Arathi doesn’t want to speak in front of Deepak about this.

Arathi: No need to call, I guess. I can manage.

Deepak: Please hurry up. Don’t waste time. Call the driver and leave the hotel. You look stunning in Sari.

He holds her hip and pull her closer.

Arathi: Deepak. Please leave me. You call for arranging the cash. Let me change the dress.

Deepak left to his room. Arathi changed her dress to a pink business casual. Arathi couldn’t concentrate in her make ups due to the confusion of separating money from the 4 cr. She doesn’t know how she can able to keep the money separated in car. She was worried whether Sharmaji gives her share from total 4Cr. Arathi didn’t realize her transformation of a simple lady to greedy lady in a day. She cursed herself for reducing 1 Cr to Deepak. Arathi’s tension increased on every second by thinking about loosing the dream money near to her hands due to failure in plans or anyone cheating her. She got confused with whom to believe. Greediness started making her more uncomfortable. She has already made plans for using 3 crore amounts. Arathi wants to finish off quickly and return to Mumbai at the earliest. She wants the time to go fast so as day after tomorrow will come quick.

Deepak wants Arathi to move out of Hotel so as he can bring the bag with money to his room and separate cash.

Arathi left the hotel with Shambu:

Arathi: Shambu. We must go to ABC mall.

Shambu: Why? Where is the money?

Arathi: Deepak will bring the money there. He needs to borrow from his friend and ABC mall is near y (She lied)

Shambu: Madam. Money is in his car. He wants you to move out of hotel so as he can take it to his room.

Arathi: Maybe you are correct but am following what Sharmaji told.

Shambu: Ok Madam,

Arathi called Sharmaji and informed about the cash hand over place. Shambu didn’t speak after she called Sharmaji. Deepak reached and hand over the bag as per schedule. Arathi opens the bag and see the way of keeping bundles. She didn’t have any feeling while carrying 2Cr with her yesterday but today after seeing the cash, she got nervous about separating and safety of her cash. Her heart started beating fast by fearing about any chance of foul play my Sharmaji. Whether he will take her money also? Arathi know that Sharmaji was expecting to ask 50 lakhs additional but she ended up in an amount almost equal to Sharmaji’s Share.

Shambu: Why you are so tensed madam. Your attire is better than yesterday. You are good in all dress.

Arathi: Shambu. Nothing… you just drive. I was thinking about my home.

Shambu: Madam. Please share with me for any help required.

Arathi found the sincerity in his eyes. She thought of asking his help to get a bag and separate the cash in two bags. Arathi can’t find the ways to take this money to Mumbai. Arathi was confused about the person who she will ask for help. Sharmaji or Shambu. One thing she understand that she needs to keep Shambu in confidence. Shambu is the person who is going to be with her throughout her journey.

Arathi: Thank you for your offer. I am glad to take your help. I will discuss with Sharmaji.

Shambu: Any help other than discussing with Sharmaji also welcome like yesterday. Why you are going back today?

Arathi: Who told you?

Shambu: Sharmaji. He called and informed me to bring you as early as possible and should return today itself.

Arathi understands that Shambu and Sharmaji shares everything except her. Shambu always hint her for hidden meeting will him. Arathi though of taking advantage of that situation.

Arathi: Sharmaji informed you so quickly?

Shambu: We share every information

Arathi: Only information?

Shambu: What you mean madam? If you hint about girls. Then my answer is No.

Arathi: Then. What about yesterday?

Shambu: Mam. You are an unsatisfied lady. You were enjoying your orgasm yesterday. Please ensure about the secrecy about what happen yesterday. Madam you enjoyed yesterday. You are stunning in bed.

Shambu opens the zip and pulls his Lund out.

Arathi: What are you doing?

Shambu: Remember you only requested me to do. You promised me to give blowjob while driving. Please madam. Do it for last time. I am desperately need it.

Arathi: Car will get accident.

Arathi didn’t shout at him like earlier. She also confused that whether he will support her after fulfilling his desire. Arathi looked at his face with confusion. Surprisingly, Car turned to a remote road.

Arathi: Where are we going?

Shambu: Please wait madam.

With in few minutes, Car stopped in a remote place.

Arathi: What is this Shambu?

Shambu: Madam. Car is stopped now. We will not be met with any accident now. Now you please do it for me.

Arathi looked at surroundings.

Shambu: No one will look at this car or come near to this.

Arathi: Shambu. I will do it after getting a favor from you.

Shambu: Tell me how can I help you?

Arathi: I need to deliver some cash to my home in Mumbai.

Shambu: You mean the money from Deepak?

Arathi: How you know?

Shambu: I know everything mam. That will be done today itself.

Arathi: How come today?

Shambu: Leave it to me. Now can you fulfill your promise.

Arathi holds his Lund.

Arathi: Firstly, do it as you said. If done, consider that your request is done.

Shambu: Mam. Please don’t mix both. I need you to fulfill your second promise after that.

Arathi: Second promise?

Shambu: Yes. We both will fuck with out any fears in the hotel bedroom.

Arathi: That is not possible.

Shambu: Madam. This is not fair.

Suddenly phone started ringing.

Shambu: Wait don’t pick. Let me start the car and drive.

Shambu started the car and drive towards the farmhouse. Sharmaji was in line and Arathi handled very cool.

Arathi: Shambu. I need a help. I need a bag to separate the cash.

Shambu: Bag is there in car luggage space.

Shambu stopped the car.

Arathi: Stop the car after taking the turn to our farmhouse road.

Shambu: Mam. How much cash you want to deliver in your home?

Arathi: 2 Crore. Firstly, let me tell Sharmaji. Then you arrange.

Shambu: Ok Mam. Amount is big. You got a big fish.

Arathi: Shambu. Give me an advice. Shall I separate the money or keep it with together?

Shambu: Up to you. I am handling lot of such transaction. I run the network in city. Sharmaji is not involved in any such deals. It is my duty to safeguard him from falling from someone’s trap. He handles only bureaucrats dealing and rest is me. I am going to handle both funds any way. As far as I know Sharmaji, he is not going to ask how much you got from this deal. Sharmaji will not tell me to deal for you. He is very particular in using my network for his purpose only. It is better to not inform him about this deal. You can tell him about the only earned and be silent on the way you carry the amount to your home. If you are going to ask his permission, then you are going to get a ‘’No’’ from him. He doesn’t want my network to use for any other deals. I personally will do it for you without his knowledge.

Car has already entered the farmhouse road. Shambu stopped the car.

Arathi: How you will deliver the cash.

Shambu: Give me the person name to get this cash deliver.

Arathi: Anshu. My husband. You need address.

Shambu: I know your entire family tree. So, what next?

Arathi: I will separate the cash.

Shambu: Don’t worry. No need to separate the funds. I will be handling both funds. Sharmaji will not even ask me about the money. He is calling you to see you. Seems you don’t believe in me. I am not compelling you.

Shambu drive the car to the farmhouse. Sharmaji was in entrance to welcome them.

Sharmaji: Hai sweetheart. You dis appointed me. You have promised to stay back but you broke it.

Arathi: Sharmaji. This is as per Deepak plan. I want him to believe that his plans are working fine.

Shambu: Sharmaji. I need to reach city by 7 Pm.

Sharmaji: Shambu. She will be free in another 30-40 minutes.

Sharmaji pulled Arathi inside the farmhouse. She was expected to discuss about what happen but he pulls her to bedroom.

Arathi: Sharmaji. Listen to his plans. Your money

Sharmaji: You know his plans. That’s all. I trust you. Money. Shambu will handle. Let me handle you. I was waiting for you long.

Arathi saw a madness in tone.

Sharmaji started kissing her madly.

Mind

Arathi was already tired due to lack of sleep. She was expecting to go back to hotel and sleep tight to bed. Sharmaji started kissing her madly in her face. Arathi want to stop him but due to fear of his response, she remains idle for him to enjoy her body as per his wish. When his hug become so tight for taking breath.
Arathi: Sharmaji. Its paining. My body is tired.
Sharmaji: Arathi beti, please do not disappoint me. I was waiting for long.
Arathi: Sharmaji. I didn’t mean it. You were so kind to me. I want to take rest and prepare for tomorrows program. I thought of discussing few points with you. I don’t want to be reason for failure of plans.
Sharmaji: Arathi. You relax your mind about tomorrow. Leave it to me. I will detail the plan before reaching the party.
Arathi: Sharmaji. There a college girl from Delhi is joining. They are planning to trap you by using that girl.
Sharmaji: My sweetheart is there to help me.
Saying this Sharmaji Started kissing her.
Arathi didn’t try to stop him this time.
Sharmaji: You are so provoking in this formal dress. Tomorrow you must wear Sari.
Arathi: I will get one tomorrow. Do you think that Kripal will fall on me?
Sharmaji: Buy it today itself. Shambu will take you to the shop before dropping you in hotel. Not only Kripal, anyone will fall for you. You must make him comfortable and get his confidence so as he will fall in our trap. I will use the same method which he wanted to use against me.
Arathi: I think, I can able to do it.
Sharmaji: We will discuss it tomorrow. I need to get few more clarities. Rest all will discuss in phone. How about your husband? Will he allow you to come as per my call?
Arathi: Don’t know. I told him about the deal. He owes money to Deepak. He is expecting that Deepak will help him after getting the deal. That is the reason he sends me without any hesitation. He never asks me about the relationship with Deepak other than employee -employer. I guess he will not make any issues. Anyway, I will find some reason. I need to settle Deepak and keep him out of for rest of life. My priority is that.
Both got distracted with sound of the servant.
Servant: Sir Tea.
Sharmaji: Keep it in the bedroom. Come Arathi, Lets have Tea in bedroom.
Both walked to bedroom along with the servant.
Arathi took the tray from him.
Arathi: You may go. I will serve him.
Sharmaji went and closed the door after her left the room. He came back and sat in bed. Arathi prepared the tea and hand over to Sharmaji.
Sharmaji: You bring you Tea and sit near to me.
Sharmaji lick his lips by looking at her jiggling ass.
Sharmaji: Arathi. How is your ass so jiggling?
Arathi: Don’t know Sharmaji. Do you like it?
Sharmaji: Please don’t ask, whether I like it.
Arathi came and sat near to him with tea. Sharmaji took his hand and put in her shoulder and hold her to his body. Even though Arathi felt comfortable in his hands, her mind was thinking about her future. Arathi wants to come out of this life as early as possible before getting worst in her personal life. Even though she replied confident to Sharmaji about managing things back in home, but she has no idea about the way to do it. Sometimes she felt that she had done a big sin and become a cheap whore but the monetary benefits through this deal overcome her negative thoughts. She tried to believe that the money will overcome all her sins.
Sharmaji: What are you thinking?
Arathi came back to sense.
Arathi: Nothing. Just thinking about tomorrow.
Sharmaji didn’t ask further. He and remove her hair from the shoulder with his hand then his face bend down and kissed her neck. Arathi felt his warm air from his mouth in her neck. Her face got lifted due to the strange sensation. Sharmaji keeps on kissing around her neck. Arathi body shivered due to the pleasure given by Sharmaji. He took his hand and bring her hands to the top of his dick. Arathi slowly started rubbing her hands-on top of his Lund. Sharmaji liked her understanding and cooperation.
Sharmaji got up from the bed and came Infront of Arathi. Arathi bring her hands to his Lund and grab it with her hands. She lifts her face and looked at his face. She saw the lust and excitement in the eyes of Sharmaji. She was confused whether he wants to get blowjob? Arathi’s hand went to the knot of his Pyjama. She untied it will a pull. His Pyjama fell in ground. Sharmaji removed his Tshirt also. He came near to her on in underwear. Arathi found his tummy is bigger than she expects. Sharmaji came and made Arathi stand up from bed. Sharmaji guide her hands back to his lund. His face came near to her face and kissed her lips. Arathi didn’t wait to open her mouth to make him explore her mouth. Sharmaji tongue went inside her mouth and she started sucking. A sign of his pleasure came out through his hands. His hands grab her ass and squeezed. Arathi got a little pain by his squeeze made her mouth open further. Sharmaji’s softness in kissing started becoming rough. Arathi felt that Sharmaji will pluck her tongue. Sharmaji started madly chewing her tongue. Situations changed from smooching to biting. Arathi tried to withdraw but she felt his hands in her back is stronger than her pull back power. Due to pain, her hands also pinched the Lund of Sharmaji hard. Sharmaji liked her move. By believing Arathi was doing by pleasure, he started using more power on her. Even though he is kissing madly, Arathi realized his expertise in removing the dress with out breaking the mood. Sharmaji has already unbutton her pants. When Arathi tried to pull back on next attempt, Sharmaji release her. Sharmaji indicated her to remove the dress completely. Arathi remove her pants and shirt. Sharmaji stops her in removing her Bra and panty. He guided her to bed. Sharmaji made her laid in bed. He also came in bed and started kissing her face. He turns Arathi to his side.
Sharmaji: What a girl. How long you are opening your pussy for Deepak?
Arathi found harshness in his tome.
Arathi found his question as insult but she hides her expression. She felt insulted by hearing the naked truth.
Arathi: Sharmaji. He was my mistake. I found a better person than him yesterday.
Sharmaji: Thank god for creating such loser husbands with gold mines in their hands.
Arathi didn’t reply to him. Without further questions, Sharmaji put his hands under her neck and pull her to his body. He took his hands and guided her hands to his Lund. This time he made her to go inside his underwear. Arathi felt his hands are in thick public hair. Sharmaji grab her boobs by putting his hands from back and pressed it. His shoulder pushed the Arathi’s face to his chest and indicate her to kiss his chest. Arathi started kissing his chest. She kissed his chest and took his nipple in her mouth. Moan from Sharmaji’s mouth indicates his pleasure. Arathi found her bra got unhooked. Sharmaji turns her and came on top of her. He removed her bra and started sucking her boobs. He sucked so gentle made Arathi to bring back to erotic mood. While Sharmaji licking her navels and armpit, her body shaken due to the tickle mix with pleasure. After hearing a knock at the door, Sharmaji fasten the steps. He removed her underwear and throwed it. He also removed his underwear and released his Lund from the cage. Sharmaji widen her legs and enjoyed the beauty of her pussy. He bends down and kissed her pussy. While tasting the pussy juice.
Sharmaji: You already started leaking. We need to finish quickly. Shambu needs to deliver the cash to some other place.
By saying this, Sharmaji bring his Lund to her pussy hole. He didn’t find any difficulty to enter in her pussy. As soon as he entered in her pussy, he started stroking. Arathi found the tiredness of an old man after few minutes. Sharmaji started stroking fast to make him cum. Arathi also enjoyed the pleasure when his Lund tip hit deep inside her pussy. Sharmaji didn’t last for long, he came inside her pussy. Arathi found a load of his sperm inside her vagina. His dick pops out from her pussy due to lack of thickness. Sharmaji took his body from her and laid next to her.
Sharmaji: Get ready to move. We will have enough time to fuck for long. Next time, I will make sure that all your body parts are covered.
Arathi went to bathroom and got herself ready. She came to drawing room after 20 minutes. Shambu & Sharmaji was having a serious discussion. By seeing Arathi, Sharmaji ordered Shambu to move quickly.
Arathi said good bye to Sharmaji & left the place.

Reactions: kamdev99008

Mind

Tanu was shivering with fear for past few hours. She doesn’t know what to do. After she met her visitor send by Mohan, she skipped her class by giving excuse of fallen sick and reached the hostel. Due to class time, hostel is empty. Lot of options came in her mind.
Go to her home without anyone notice.
End her life.
Speak to Paru.
All options are resulting in end of her dreams and life. Only options left with her to commit suicide, which she doesn’t want to do. She cursed her stupidity in teasing Kunal. Tanu wants to say sorry to Paru for her mis behave but didn’t get the courage. No one in her hostel help her to cry loud.
She took her mobile and called Mohan.
Mohan: Hello Sweetheart.
Tanu: Sir. Whenever you call me. I will come to your place. Please don’t send me to any other one.
Mohan: Tanu Beti. This was an unavoidable situation. I swear, I will not send you any where after this. Please do it for me. I will make sure that no one will come after you after this deal finish. All your videos will be deleted. You will be completely free. All your studies till MD will be sponsored and you will get placed in any of the major hospitals in India. If you want to do your speciation MD in Abroad, that also guaranteed. I hope my sweetheart will not disappoint me.
Tanu: Sir. You are purposefully putting me in deep trouble. I am from a poor family. My parents will no more after knowing all these. Please spare me. I beg you.
Mohan: My sweetheart. I made you clear from yesterday onwards. This is not an order. This is my request to you. You are not even considering my request. That is reason, I send my person to your college for requesting. Your safety is my priority. You will not face any trouble. No one is going to know. You will be flying tomorrow morning along with my person. He will ensure your safety till return. You will get the sick leave certificate to submit in college. I can even arrange to take the missing lectures for you by college.
Tanu understands that there is no point in requesting to him. She tries to pacify her mind by believing Mohan sir words ‘’ Freedom’’. She also decided to never commit such mistakes in life.
Sound of Girls coming after class made her to disconnect the call. She simply said OK to Mohan and disconnected the call.
Arathi was much free with Shambu after leaving the farmhouse Area.
Arathi: Sharmaji didn’t ask about the money. I think he trust you completely.
Shambu: Sharmaji didn’t trust everyone. I am handling all his money.
Arathi: You are always with Sharmaji.
Shambu: I am with him on all unofficial trips. When ever he is in official, he has lot of government officials for his security. I will be with my gang.
Arathi: You are Goon.
Shambu: That is a simple world. We called as underworld.
Arathi: How are going to deliver money in my home.
Shambu: My person will hand over the money bag to your husband. Whether you informed him?
Arathi: No. I will inform him now.
Shambu: So, he doesn’t have any problem as far as getting money.
Arathi wants to shout on Shambu but she decided to calm down for availing his help.
Arathi: You are judging on your views. Can you stop the car?
Arathi called Anshu by indicating Shambu to be silent. Listening to the telephonic, Shambu understand the convincing power of Arathi. Arathi didn’t told Anshu that money belongs to her instead of that she informed that money belongs to the deal and required to keep safe in house for few days. After disconnecting the phone.
Shambu: You are smart Madam. Shall I inform by person to deliver the cash?
Arathi: Yes.
Shambu: What about my commission?
Deep inside her mind she was feared that Whether Shambu ask for bid amount as commission? Covering her worries, she made a fake smile at Shambu.
Arathi: This will be considered as a Help. You promised me already that you won’t charge me.
Shambu: Only my promises are valid. What about your promise?
Arathi: My promise is given while not in sense.
Shambu: So. Please include my promise also in that category.
Arathi thought of asking his face that How much is the commission? But she feared that she will loose that much money from her cash.
Arathi: Shambu. I was joking. I will fulfill my promise but not now. Let me finish all the commitments given to Sharmaji. I will leave this place only after fulfilling the commitments.
Shambu: I don’t take my fees after my service, but your case am taking as a special.
He started the car and drove her to city. He took her to textile shop. They had purchased few dresses for tomorrow’s function and following days for Arathi. Shambu’s person has already delivered the money to her home. Arathi got a relief after hearing the conformation from Anshu. She also convinced Anshu about her stay back for couple of days. Arathi started behaving freely with Shambu afterwards. Shambu dropped Arathi in the hotel. She went to room and had bath. She ordered food to room and had in room. Arathi didn’t bother to call Deepak. She went to bed and slept immediately.
She woke up from sleep by hearing her phone ringing.
She picked the phone.
Deepak: Arathi. Where are you?
Arathi: I am in room. Sleeping. Anything urgent?
Deepak: Why you didn’t inform me after coming back?
Arathi: I was tired. Went to sleep.
Arathi wants to ask him for the reason he didn’t bother to call her, but she ignored.
Deepak: Open the door. I am coming to your room.
Arathi: No. Deepak. I need to sleep. We will talk tomorrow.
Deepak: Arathi. I need to sleep with you. All these days, I was tensed. Now need to relax.
Arathi: Deepak. I am tired. Hope you understood.
Deepak voice started becoming harsh. Arathi disconnected the phone and switched off.
Arathi went to sleep. She wakes up after hearing the ring of room phone. She cursed herself for not keeping the receiver out from the pad. She didn’t pick the phone but picked later due to continuous call.
Arathi: What is this Deepak? I need to sleep. Will talk tomorrow. Please.
Deepak: You whore. You are disconnecting my call. How dare you?
Arathi got angry and sadness due her foolishness in believing the Deepak. She plans to use Sharmaji’s help for keeping him permanently out of her life. She understood that Deepak is fully drunk. Arathi control her anger to avoid unnecessary issues. She decided to give him back on his face after the plan got success.
Suddenly she heard someone banging her room door. When she asked hello in phone, she didn’t get any response. She understood that Deepak is in her door. She got up from bed and went to the door. She was wearing the night gown provided by the Hotel. When she reached near to the door, she heard someone else sound telling Deepak to keep quiet and go to room. She peeped through the spyhole of door and got surprised by seeing Shambu at her doorstep. She opens her door.
Shambu push Deepak inside her room and closed the Door. Arathi saw Deepak tried to use his force to push Shambu but he failed in Shambu’s power.
Shambu: Madam. Please make him calm .
Arathi: How come you are here?
Shambu: That. I will explain later.
Deepak started raising the voice,
Deepak: Who the hell are you Bastard in our room? Arathi call reception and inform about the trespasser in our room.
Arathi: Deepak. Please don’t shout. Its late night. Other room guests are sleeping.
Due to the knee length and Vcut shape of night gown, Arathi’s milky white legs and cleavage is visible. Moreover, while Deepak hold her should while entering the room made displace her dress further. Shambu couldn’t stop staring at Arathi’s cleavage. Arathi looked at his face and smiled. Deepak saw the smile of Arathi.
Deepak: Hey Randi.. Is this your new fuck mate? This type cheap person will only suite for you. You both are matching. He will be as per your standard.
Arathi: Deepak. Will you shut up?
Deepak: Tell him to go out of our room.
Arathi: Firstly, you go to your room.
Deepak: How dare you to order to me.
He took his hand and slap on Arathi. Before his hands touch Arathi’s face, Shambu’s hands help Deepak’s hand. Shambu locked Deepak and close his mouth with his hand.
Shambu: Madar Choot. If you dare to raise the voice again, you will not see the coming morning. I am here not by your choice. I came on my choice. I myself invited to the party. Without making any more scene, go to your room.
Deepak tried to come out of his grip with his force, but he fails on Shamu’s power. Deepak felt breathless due to his face covered by Shambu’s hand. Deepak felt that his body are getting weaker. Deepak feels fainting sensation after getting released from Shambu’s grip. Deepak was about to fall in ground but Shambu hold him before falling in ground. They saw that Deepak eyes is getting closed.
Shambu: Madam. He is totally knockout due to heavy drinking. You go and open his door. I will bring him.
Arathi checked Deepak pockets for room access card but couldn’t find it.
Arathi: Oh, I guess he locked himself without taking the access key.
Shambu: Call reception and get the duplicate.
Arathi went near to the phone but she stops.
Arathi: I think. We must get it morning. I don’t want them to see me with him in this condition. You make him sleep in my bed.
Shambu made Deepak sleep in her bed. Deepak body was like a dead person. Arathi got afraid by the conditions. Shambu notice her worries.
Shambu: Madam. Don’t worry. He will be alright tomorrow. Are you comfortable in sleeping with him in this room?
Arathi smiled at Shambu.
Arathi: What happen to Mr Shambu. So much worried about me.
Shambu: You come to my room. Will sleep there.
Arathi: By the way. How come you are here?
Shambu: You come to my room. I will detail you.
Arathi: I am fine here.
Shambu: Madam, I am better than this beast. You come. My sleep got over. We will spend time by talking each other.
Arathi also felt same. Her sleep also got broke. She felt that rather than sitting near to Deepak, better to spend time with Shambu.
Arathi: Only in one condition. Don’t bring the topic of my promises.
Shambu: Of course not. I know you will do it today or tomorrow by your way.
Arathi: Ok. Let me change the dress and come.
Shambu: Not far madam. My room is adjacent to your room. Atleast, you do me the favor to be in this dress. Please…..
Arathi: Ok. Agreed. But if you try to force me, I will leave.
Shambu: Agreed.
Arathi took the access card of room and entered the Shambu’s room.
Before going and sit in the chair, she entered the bathroom and adjusted her dress to cover her boobs.
Arathi saw the disappointment in the eyes of Shambu by covering her boobs.
Shambu: Madam. You are not even ready to give me the happiness to my eyes.
Arathi: You can be happy at looking at me in this manner.
Arathi went a sat on the Chair.
Shambu went and took two beer from the minibar and handover one to Arathi and sit next to her with a beer in his hand. Arathi want to reject but doing this, she doesn’t find any reason for that. Arathi felt comfortable with Shambu and thanked him in heart for his help. She didn’t tell Thank to Shambu to avoid unnecessary opportunity to Shambu to take advantage.
Shambu: Cheers.
Arathi: Cheers. Now tell me. what is the reason behind you staying here?
Shambu: Tomorrow morning, the girl is coming from Delhi. She is going to check in to this hotel. Room will be opposite to our room. I need to keep watching her. Apart from that your safety also assigned to me. You experience now.
Arathi: Deepak. I don’t know what happen to him? This is my first bad experience from him.
Shambu: You mean. You were having exceptionally good experience from him so far.
Arathi: Shambu. Please don’t take it in double meaning.
Shambu: No madam. I was just preparing myself to give you a better experience than him. That’s all.
Arathi: You don’t have any other topic. What about tomorrow’s plan?
Shambu: Let’s see the situations of tomorrow and plan accordingly.
Arathi and Shambu sipped the beer and smiled at each other. Shambu was looking at her eyes.
Arathi: Shambu stop staring at my eyes.
Shambu: Sorry madam. You closed another place where I was staring. I don’t have any other choice. If you will be able to help me with giving some view to other parts, I will take my eyes from your eyes.
Arathi: Shut up Shambu. You had already saw my body yesterday.
Shambu: Tell me one thing, If we all limiting to see the most beautiful scene for one time, how come DDLJ and Sholay like picture was in theatre for many years. It is the cosmic rule of this earth that people want to see & enjoy the beautiful things in the earth.
Arathi: Stop this nonsense ideology of Shamu Professor.
Arathi laughed at him.
Shambu: madam. Please support my ideology. I am just asking for adjusting your dress for giving some good view. I didn’t ask you to do as per you promised.
Arathi felt anything bad about his ideology. She thinks, he is not asking which is new to him. Any way he saw her naked yesterday. What else happen is not sure for her. Even though she ignores him while he pulls his dick out of his jeans in morning, she noticed the massive size of his cock. She got the curiosity to feel the size inside her vagina. She decided to give him view to her body.
Arathi: Ok. But you should not get up from the chair.
Shambu: Agreed. Do you want a beer before that? I will not get up afterwards.
Arathi: Ok.. Get me one more.
Shambu served the beer to her.
Arathi: Why don’t you take for yourself.
Shambu: I am going get a better seductive than beer. That why should I need a beer.
After Shambu settled back in chair, Arathi pull the sleeves of the night gown wider.
Shambu: Little more till the visibility of the Bra fully.
Arathi: Shambu. I will open till earlier. No more than that. If you are compelling. I will go to my room.
Shambu: Ok
Arathi laughed by hearing his disappointed sound of OK.
Shambu: Madam. You can laugh on me. What to do?
Even though she told him to open till her cleavage, she wide it open till he requested. Arathi saw ha happy smile in the face of Shambu.
Arathi: Ok for you. If not Ok also. This is all.
Shambu: You boobs look so sexy in this Bra. How come you are maintaining the size and shape even after feeding your daughter.
Arathi: That is a secret. Remains secret.
Suddenly Shambu opens his Jeans zip and pulls his Lund out. This was not expected by Arathi.
Arathi: Shambu. What are doing? I am going.
Shambu: Madam. I am stick to my promise. I didn’t getup from my seat. Even after seeing your beautiful boobs and keeping my boy inside the jeans, he will not allow me to sit. Let him splash his happiness out. I hope you will not have any such feelings. You can close your eyes.
Arathi: What feelings. You do what ever you what to do. Do it fast
Arathi closed her eyes.
Shambu: Madam. Can you untie your knot and keep fully open so as my boy will splash his happiness fast?
Arathi: This view is enough.
Shambu started masturbating by looking at her boobs. He did purposefully slow to enjoy the fullest.
Arathi’s started losing her patience. She wants to open and see his actions and Lund but felt shy in getting caught by Shambu.
Arathi: Is it over?
Shambu: No Madam. He is getting happy slowly. If you can help by opening further, he will finish quickly.
Shambu find no movement from Arathi. Arathi turned her face. She opens her eyes a little and glance at Shambu’s cock. This was intentionally done by Arathi due to her curiosity to see the action. She didn’t have any experience of watching men masturbating. Shambu saw her hands going to her knot and opens. Arathi opens her night gown fully and make it wide open. Her front side is fully visible to him. Shambu started stroking his Lund fast. Precum started coming out of his Lund there after the sound of ‘’Pluck’’ started coming in every shake. Arathi heard the moan sound of Shambu as well calling her name while shaking his dick. Arathi couldn’t hold the curiosity further and opens the eyes.
Arathi looked at Shambu’s face. She can see the lust in his eyes. She notices his mouth getting open due to the pleasure. Arathi started feeling the heat in her body. She started getting wet in her pussy. Arathi want to touch her pussy but Shambu’s presence made her to control her feeling. Arathi started staring at his Lund. Arathi mind started compelling her to give the massage to her pussy, even though she tried to control herself she couldn’t. her hands went to her pussy. Her eyes got closed due to the sensation feeling of touching her pussy. Suddenly she felt and another touch in her pussy. When she opens her eyes, she saw the Shambu’s leg in between her thigs. Arathi took her hand immediately from her pussy due to shy suddenly Shambu started massaging the pussy by his leg finger.
Arathi looked at Shambu’s eyes.
Shambu: Madam. I am keeping my promise. I didn’t get up from seat.
Shambu’s finger continue to poke and massage her pussy while speaking. Arathi got an incredibly good sensation and she didn’t try to stop him. Arathi looked at his leg.
Shambu: My leg is clean madam.
Arathi laughed by his presence of mind.
Shambu’s another leg reached her stomach and started caring her navel. This was first experience for Arathi, and she started enjoying. Shambu was almost lean in seat and his body is taking the support of the tea table between the two seats. Arathi moves her body front to give more accessibility to Shambu. Shambu started circling her naval with his fingertip made her resistance fully meltdown. Another move of Shambu made her more excited. Shambu’s leg finger went inside her panty by breaking the elastic of pant. When his finger touched her pussy, her body shaken with pleasure. Arathi started pushing her hip closer to his finger. Arathi started to moan. Shambu’s another leg has already reached her boobs and started pressing it. Arathi could not stop herself in kissing his leg finger. Arathi herself unhook her bra for him. Shambu started pressing her nipple with his finger. Arathi body went fully in control of Shambu’s leg. Arathi understand his difficulty in holding the leg upward for long. She holds his leg in her hand and give enough support for him to continue. Arathi keep on kissing his leg finger on regular interval.
Shambu: Madam remove your panty also. (lustful sound)
Arathi: You do it Shambu.
Shambu: My promise.
Arathi: Some promises are made for breaking. Come and take me…
Shambu got up from the seat. He went near to her. Arathi saw the massive Lund of Shambu coming near to her. Shambu came and lift her from seat. Both started smooching each other. Shambu walked with Arathi to bed.