• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Romance Arathi-Degradation of a lovely wife

kamdev99008

FoX - Federation of Xossipians
there may be a delay in these days. Busy with work and travel. try to finish by next week
ok dear.......... i'm waiting eagerly....... for the next....

Mind

When Arathi reached the living room, Sharmaji was speaking with his secretary. He was speaking with him about the finalization of company name for accepting tender. He instructed her to sit in sofa by sign language. She sat in sofa and listen to Sharmaji conversation. She understand that there are 8 companies selected for final list and 4 are dummy companies by the existing 4 companies. Deepak company name is not mention so far and she got happy. After disconnecting the call Sharmaji came and sat beside her .

He pull her to his body. She can feels his hands crawling at her back. Sharmaji bring his face neat to her ears and kissed her. She enjoyed the kiss. She understand that Sharmaji is getting romantic
Sharma: Nice aroma. I love you.*** ( he pressed her boobs and kissed her)
Arathi made a small moan instead of replying. Her sound encourage him and he started kissing and licking her face. She felt shy due to chance of his guards may come any time.
Arathi: Sharmaji please take me to room. Some one may come.
Sharmaji: Let them also get hard by seeing you.
Arathi@ Chi!!! you.. she felt shy
Sharmaji: Oh my cute girl. He kissed her again and pushed her head down towards his lap.
Arathi face came down to his lap. She can see the bulge inside his pyjama. She understand that he is bringing her face to his dick. She tried to pull back but failed in front of Sharmaji's power. Her face came on top of his dick. Her nose and mouth pressed on top of his dick. Sharmaji's hands were on back of her head and pushed towards his dick. After few second she got breathless and she pull her face with extreme power.
Sharmaji: Look at your face. So good to see in red. You are so cute.
Arathi was taking the breath and not listen to what Sharmaji said. She took few seconds to bring back to normal. Before Sharmaji pushing her back to his dick, she hold his dick in her hand
Arathi: So big and hard. She pressed his dick and give a gentle massage on top of his dick. Sharmaji closed his eyes due to pleasure on his body.
Arathi: Oh !! my cute body.. ( she keep on massaging and pressing his dick )
Sharmaji: Arathi keep continue do not stop. Sharmaji moan due to pleasure. She want to stop and go to room but due to encouraging voice of Sharmaji made her to continue.
Sharmaji: Baby do it fast..
Sharmaji's hands pressure released from her body. She understand that he will cum soon. She check the surroundings and found no one noticing. She continue to press hard. Sharmaji's hands went to his pyjama knot and pulls it. He took his dick out. Once gain she checked the surrounding and started stroking his dick. Her hands were small on his dick. She found his dick thicker than Deepak. She brought her hands to top of the dick and started stroking by pulling his skin down and up. Her eyes are noticing the opening of his dick mouth while his skin pulls down. She resembles to snake opening its mouth. Arathi wondered by her transformation of a married women to a women who loves another man cock. She felt proud of her beauty. She decided to make use of it.
She continue stroking and his moan become loud. She understand that he is going to cum. She check for any cloth near by to hold his cum but Sharmaji's hands hold her head and pushed towards his dick. She try to check the surroundings but he forced her to bring her face to his cock.
Sharmaji's scream and started pressing her boobs by releasing his hands from her head.
Sharmaji: I am coming my love. Fast..
Arathi paused before taking it in her mouth. She stock his dick fast. Her hands become slippery due to filled by his precum.
Sharmaji: Ahhhaa. Am cuming. Take it baby..
she bring her mouth to his dick but he exploded before taking it in mouth. His milk hit her eyes and nose. She felt like a bullet shot in her face. She took his dick in mouth before second jerk. She found his sperm hitting her throat in second round. She tasted it. His dick jerked in mouth for couple of times and become tiny. She removed his mouth from his dick. His cum had fell on his body as well dipping from her face. When she get up she found the cook was standing near to them with soup in his hand. Arathi smiled at him. She didn't feel shy to smile at him.
Sharmaji shouted in him for coming here.
Sharmaji got up from seat and slapped his face after taking soup from his hand.
Sharmaji: Don't dare to come next time.
Arathi felt bad and she winkle her eyes to her and told him to go without Sharmaji's notice.
Arathi felt afraid to call Sharmaji back. Its is the first time she seeing him in his angry mode.

Cook apologise and left to kitchen.
Arathi: Sharmaji please come and sit.
He shouted with bad words for couple of seconds and sit near to her.

Arathi: Cool down. Its ok. He will not make the mistake again. We also shouldn't do it here.
Sharmaji: They are my staff and I cannot tolerate such behaviour.
Arathi: Its ok.. leave it.

Arathi massaged his head and he get cool down in a minutes.
Arathi excused his and went to bathroom and clean herself. She brought the towel and sat next to Sharmaji. She told him change dress and he replied her that let her saliva in his cock.

Sharma: nice dress. You look beautiful.
Arathi: Don't make fun. Let me go and get my dress from hotel.
Sharma: Shambu will get for you.
Arathi: Sharmaji........ There are some private things which I cannot share with him. I will go and come back in same car. Are you not confident in sending me.
Sharma: Not because of that . I want you to be with me always.
Arathi: I wish same but not practical.
In-order to change the topic, Arathi asked him. Instead of asking him the reason behind the exclusion of her company, she asked indirectly.

Arathi: Sharmaji, What all companies are there in final list ?
Sharmaji told the list of companies.
Arathi: Few companies are keeping lower profile than us. Then why you didn't include our company.
Sharmaji smiled at her
Sharmaji: If you tell, I will include
Arathi: Sorry. I am not taking the freedom to give my opinion in your decision. What about the money he paid.
Sharmaji: Your boos Deepak is not a straight forward person. He wanted to reduce the bribe amount by giving you to me. He is associated with Kripal and planning something behind me. He thinks, he is too much clever. If I got confirmation on his movement, that bastard will not leave city until he pay the price for such nasty decision.

Arathi become happy by hearing the decision to make her boss unhappy. She started hating him since she realized the facts that Deepak is using her and showing affection was just his drama.

Arathi: Kripal belongs to your party? Why he should go against you?
Sharmaji: Politics needs the best strategy to survive. Out of your thinking.
Arathi: I understand that you want to grab the information from Deepak and give to you. Correct.
Sharmaji like her cleverness.
Sharmaji: Sort of such information.
Arathi: What should you expect me to do?
Sharmaji: I am not going to call him or not going to speak with him. You should go back to him and grab the information from him. We are suppose to meet at some other place mention by him but all of sudden, I changed the plan due to the information of a honey trap from his side. He will expose you in front of public along with me.
Arathi: Then why you didn't react and skipped from this plan.
Sharmaji: You are the reason
Arathi: Me
Sharmaji: I could not stop myself to wait for this day. I was dreaming about you since I met you. I want you to be with me always. You are such an amazing beauty. Everyone will dream of having you. I changed the plan in last moment. Deepak was not expected my move. He couldn't stop me from bring you to this farm house. Only my most trusted persons are with me now.

While telling, Sharmaji hug her and pull her to his body. Arathi also hugs him.
Arathi: Sharmaji, I have a family then also will try my best to keep you happy.

Arathi was thinking about Deepak, She lost her full respect and love towards him. Arathi started liking the openness of Sharmaji. Arathi was not aware about the fact that, Sharmaji's team has already done the back ground verification and collected most relevant information about her. They gave a clean chit for Arathi.

Sharmaji: I need you to check out and come to my place. This information can make him more insecure.
Arathi: He is not here in city.
Sharma: Deepak is in this city and with Kripal yesterday.
Arathi: No . He went to Mumbai for arranging money for you
Sharma: That's what he told you but he was in this city.
Sharmaji open his mobile and unlock one folder and show her the picture of Deepak meeting and partying with Kripal and few others.

Arathi: How you got this picture? Who is that fellow ? She pointed Kripal and asked
Sharmaji: That Kripal and how I got the picture is? Good question. My spy's are behind him. I will not spare that bastard, if my information are correct. If he really wants to give the money and take you from here, he could have done before. I need your help to confirm the same. Till now, I am not sure about his intension because the communication with Kripal and Deepak was in private room and information is not passed to any members.

Arathi: How can I help you?

Sharmaji: You have two options. Either loyal with Deepak, which you are going to earn nothing second you can be with me and you become rich.

Arathi was confused but she decided to be loyal with Sharmaji.

Sharmaji told the plan:

Sharmaji told her that Deepak will be waiting for meeting you in private. He will sure come to your hotel room upon your arrival. He is worried and eager to know what happen yesterday. You should make him believe that you were forced to have sex with me and tortured by my men. So you want to complaint or take revenge on me. If he believe by your acting, he will tell his plan. For these, you should earn his trust back and made him believe that you want to do revenge on me for forcing you to sleep with me and tortured. If Deepak really believed you, there is the chance that he may tell his plans to you.

Sharmaji: Use your skills to grab the information. By acting like giving information to him, you should tell him that by listening to Sharmaji conversation you understand that some company official is coming to meet me tomorrow.
Sharmaji: I need another Cr 3 more. If you need tell him the figure on top of that..
Arathi: Means
Sharmaji: Arathi you can also charge him for your service. You add some amount on top of that and take it. May be additional 50 lakhs or some thing like that. Use your skill to earn more. I am happy in getting more money to you.

Arathi felt ditched by hearing his words of selling her body and charging for that. Same time she thought, any way she slept with few men. It is better to loyal to Sharmaji rather than Deepak. She find Sharmaji as gentleman and probably he can save her from this mess. She started thinking of how much she should add on top of Cr 3. First time she found happiness in her mind on earning huge money. She felt proud of her beauty. She started hating Deepak more than she loves him a day before. She decided to pay him for ditching her. She didn't realize that she become a real prostitute who bargains for sleeping with men.

Arathi: What should I do if he deny the amount or need to reduce the amount.
Sharmaji: Shambu will give a phone to you and you should call me from that phone. We will act like negotiating the amount and finalize the amount. All negotiation is in your hand. I will not take any amount less than Cr 3. Once the deal is finished you should take Cr 2 from him and bring here with Shambu.

Arathi: Why only 2 Cr at that time?
Sharmaji: 2 Cr is with him. We should give him some time to arrange. Oh! You are so eager to get your money. Naughty girl ( he pinched her nipples)
Arathi smiles and kiss his cheeks.
Arathi: What to do. Now you gave me hope. When will we take the balance.
Sharmaji: Firstly, we must wait to hear his plan and then will plan accordingly.
Arathi: What if he has not done any planning as per you doubt.
Sharmaji: Deepak will get the approval instantly. Still I have another plan and you can take any money you want.
Arathi: Earn money from whom?
Sharmaji: Madam , please be patience. I will tell you at appropriate time.

Sharmaji was looking for someone like Arathi who can act as double agent. Sharmaji tried to trap Kripal with girls for long time but not success due to Kripal extra cautious in dealing with girls. Kripal will not doubt Arathi because he will think that Arathi will be in his side. Sharmaji wants Arathi to seduce Kripal and record it secretly. He can blackmail him with the video and take advantage on him. Sharmaji also always cautious with girls he fuck. Both ( Sharmaji & Kripal) doesn't want to expose the money scandals because that will spoil their image and party in front of pubic. Honey trap will spoil the individual names. If Kripal falls in his trap, Sharmaji can take advantage on him by blackmailing him.

She want say him that no need to Sharmaji but hearing such unimaginably amount , she didn't deny his idea of asking money. She shows more interested in listening to Sharmaji's plan after hearing the huge amount. One side of her mind telling her that you are going into much more trouble but other side started dreaming about the prosperity side of this deal.

Sharmaji: At any point of time you are the only person going to call me. After negotiation, you call me. I will guide you. Your acting and negotiating skill will help you to earn money. Go wear the sari and start the plan. With out any hesitation or thinking she jumped from the sofa and start walking towards the room.

Sharmaji: By the way your daughter Anu is very cute and she is very attached to father in law.
Arathi stop her walking , she asked Sharmaji with shocking face.
Arathi: how you know that? You saw the picture in my Phone? But how he knows about the father in law she thinks.
Sharma: Come here.
He showed the picture of Anu playing with her father in law in the park attached to their flat.
Arathi want to ask him that how he got it but she skipped the question.
Arathi: You don't trust me also
Sharmaji: Just checked with the people associate to Deepak. My security is my people priority. I know your problems also. If you execute our plan , we will demand the share of Deepak from your company

Sharmaji is indirectly blackmailing Arathi to compliance with his plan as well as encouraging her by giving the scope of money involved in the deal. Arathi also felt the same but she ignores, for the first time Arathi started dream of money.
She went inside the room and started wearing sari by locking the room.

She knows that Deepak will be ready to pay any amount for this deal. She decided ask Cr 5 to settle off Deepak debt and will settle back to normal life after this deal ends. She decided to keep herself in Sharmaji's good books and use his influence to keep Deepak away from her.

She never realized that her plan will not workout easy like she thinks. There are many more persons coming into her life. Her video is going to be a danger for rest of life.

Without realizing the danger, She was busy in wearing Sari.

End of part one

Reactions: kamdev99008

kamdev99008

FoX - Federation of Xossipians
interesting situation......... she is going deeper into the web of traps...........
everyone wants to use her charm for his benefit.......... be it deepak or be it sharma ji... including kirpal
but 1st of all... she is got trapped by her own husband for taking benefits from deepak .......... i think

and above of all that........... she is also eager to move towards this web.... initially motivated by lust and later now by greed

keep posting

Siraj Patel

The name is enough
Staff member
Sr. Moderator
imageedit_1_6191540282.png

Hi dear,

As you are aware, we are organizing our first Ultimate Story Contest. We will be pleased to see your story at the contest, it's a platform for everyone to express their thoughts.

You can check the details about the contest and post your stories here: ★☆★ Xforum | Ultimate Story Contest 2019 ~ Entry Thread ★☆★

In case you need any help or you have any queries, feel free to pm me or any Staff Member.

:thanks:
As your Friend,
Regards - Siraj Patel

MINACHI

DEEPAK WAS ASLIPPERY ITEM, SHE SLIPPED ON THAT....
MINISTER IS ADJUSTMENT N HOPE OF FUTURE......
SAMBHU MAY BE SATISHFACTION.....