• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Romance Arathi-Degradation of a lovely wife

Mind

Arathi came near to him. She is feeling wet inside and her pussy is itching to get rubbed by a dick. She got this sensation after Deepak start fucking her. She was still in her lingerie. She came near to him and kissed his lips. She tocked his dick and it is still in semi erect. She feel the thickness with her hand. She couldn't enjoyed the dick while he fucked her mouth. Sharma understand that Arathi is a girl who is starving for sex. He decided to keep her with him until he fucks her in every hole. He doesn't want to loose this opportunity and wait for another one.

He want to fuck her but he decided to fuck after few minutes. He want to have a drink and he fixed drink for both. Arathi removed her Lingerie and came near him . Sharma gave the glass to her told her to drink.

Arathi refused firstly but finished the drink due to his gentle compulsion. She feel some changes in her after the peg. She got confidence to speak.

Her finger went to her pussy and started fingering

Arathi: Sharmaji.. Please come inside me..

Sharma: Tue to Pataka item hee.. teri chut ka kuchali meem dhoot kareka.. Mari hote huve too apana hat use mat karna..

Sharma took a peg in his mouth and bring his face near to her pussy. He spit it on her pussy and start licking the whisky from her pussy. Arathi got his moustache rubbing her pussy and she got excitement due to the pleasure.

Sharma keep on licking her pussy for 10 minutes. She then parted her pussy and insert his tongue inside. Arathi got a extreme pleasure and she admired his ability in licking pussy. She didn't get such intimacy with Anshu or Deepak. Arathi kept her hands in his hair and pushed his face towards her pussy. She keep moaning and Sharma increased the speed. Arathi reached the orgasm and still wanted more.

Sharma came on top of her and placed his dick in her pussy and pressed. His dick went inside her without much trouble. His dick went inside her pussy in few strokes and he continued to fuck her. Arathi was enjoying the dick inside her pussy . She kept her pussy muscle to press his Lund while fucking. Sharma was on top of her and keeping fucking in same pace. She went down and took her boobs in her mouth. Sharma found a discomfort in her face due to distraction in his fucking continuity. He didn't try to experiment much. He got the signal to increase the speed from her and he increased the speed. The moan sound of both has filled the room. Sharma understand that he is going to cum. Arathi also want to have her climax along with Sharma but couldn't hold to control her emotions. She hugged him tightly and started kissing him madly. Sharma could not hold and exploded in her pussy. Arathi also reached her climax. She hugs him till his last cum in her pussy. She felt a warm liquid inside her pussy. Both of them hugged and remain in same position for some time. Later both went to wash-room and clean themselves.

Reactions: kamdev99008

Mind

Arathi was wiping the water from Sharma body. When she bend down, Sharma noticed the shape of her hanging boobs. It was not like other girls whom he fucked. When hanging its gives the perfect shaped of a papaya and become round on her standing position. Her nipples is pink in colour resembles foreign girls he fucked. He got furious by thinking, she was fucked by someone (Deepak) before him and the nipples in-front him was in the mouth of Deepak. He want to believe that she fucked with him for the first time in her life but his experience with her ensures that her body is enjoyed by Deepak or few others. Due to his anger he pressed her boobs hard.

Arathi : Ahha!!! Slowly Sharmaji.. Its paining .. Let it get some relief for some time.(she said in playful voice)

Sharma: Nice boobs Arathi.. Still in good shape after get experienced by many hands..

He pressed her boobs harder

Arathi: Please take the hands.. why are you behaving so cruel.. ( Her voice was husky and painful)

Sharma felt bad on his behaviour and he took his hands.

Sharma: Sorry my girl.. I like you very much want to keep you as my girl for ever. What to do go little jealous with Deepak in fucking you earlier. ( he acted like he is happy but he was in double mind whether to keep her for long or treat her like bitch)

Arathi wants to tell him that she belongs to Sharma only but she got scared to tell lie about Deepak to him. She decided to change his by giving some pleasure.

She immediately hugged him and kissed his cheeks.

Arathi: I am yours Sharmaji. I am starving let us have some food.

Sharma understands that Alcohol is burning her stomach.

Sharma want to asked her about her encounters but when he saw her innocent face his anger reduced. He decided for wait and decide.

She walked out of bathroom. Sharma look at her ass movement. He found her both ass joggle while walking. He hold his hands on his dick and gave a small massage. He told himself to calm down, he has enough time with him.. still he was in double mind about keeping her for long.

When he return to the bedroom, Arathi got dressed but her shirt was not closed due to lack of buttons. He took his Tshirt and gave her to wear.

He refill both glass. He put little strong peg for Arathi.

Arathi got embarrassed by Sharma laughter on her after wearing the Tshirt.

Arathi: You only broke by buttons and now you are laughing at my situation.

Sharma: You look so funny in this Dress. Your body cant figure out now. Come and join with me for the drink.

Arathi didn't feel any difference in her after drinking whisky. Her concept about alcohol has changed after drinking with Sharma. Deepak never forced her for drinking whisky and she had wine with him. Now she got confidence and she took the glass with out hesitation.

She was hungry and want to finish the drink. She took a big gulp but due to hard peg she swallowed in great difficulty.

Arathi: What a bitter taste

Sharma: Have some nuts.. Do you want some non veg.

Arathi: I think its better.

Sharma: Go to kitchen and order or call any one inside.

Arathi: Sharmaji you call him how can I call them

Sharma: You are mine and have full rights to control them. You go and order. Also order the dish for dinner. They will always wait for my order to cook for me. They will cook the dishes as per my orders.

Arathi: Oh!!! I am starving need to have some food.

Sharma: Don't worry starters will come quickly. You come back after order. We will sit in lawn for some times and talk, dinner will get ready.

Arathi was feeling shy to face his servants and guards due to her gesture of pressing Sharma Lund in front of them but her mind was telling her to enjoy the power of a minister mistress. Even though she is a manager, she gave limited authority in the company by Deepak. She look at Sharma again with confused face

Sharma: Go my darling. I am also hungry

Arathi: What is your preferred dish

Sharma: Any dish as per your choice.

Arathi wants to ask more but she enjoyed the attention getting from the minister. She finished the glass and went to kitchen.

When she enters the living area she saw the guards and few others are sitting and chatting each other. She went near to them. They got up from the seat by seeing her and stand in front of her with respect.

Arathi: Hi . We need some starters before dinner.

Cook: Yes man. Platters will bring with in 15 minutes.

She noticed the cook. He look like a typical village person. He at his mid age.

Arathi: Bring it to the lawn. ( Her voice was commanding)

Guards: Yes man. We will put chair and table.

Sharma guards was standing behind her. She turns and look at them. She found their face staring at her ass. They look hardcore criminals and she got scared but she stare at their face with anger. Three of his guards bow their head down as symbol of apology and accepting her as their mistress. She smiles inside on her victory.

Arathi: Keep Sharmaji drinks in the table. (She commanded). Some one go and clean the room also. What your name ? ( he look at the cook and asked)

Cook : Madam, I am Shukla

Arathi: Ok Shuklaji , Lets go to kitchen.

She saw all the guards left immediately

Arathi went inside the kitchen with Shukla. She called him with respect to get his help for knowing the minister likes and dislikes. With few minutes of conversation she got it and she advised him to make the dish. She advised some improvisation in masala & cooking style which differentiate the regular taste.

Mean while, The guards made all necessary arrangements in lawn. She went inside the bedroom and asked Sharma

Arathi: Sharmaji do you have any track for wearing. How can I go with dress tomorrow?

Sharma: No. Have dhoti. I can make you wear. You can remove your trouser and stay in Lingerie also.

Arathi: No ji am fine with this dress. Any way you are not going to let me wear in bed. (she smiles) What about tomorrow.

Sharma: Don't worry. I will send my guards and get you sari in morning.

Arathi: I am not used to wear sari as well as don't have blouse.

Sharma: Don't worry I can help you. we will get the blouse also.

Arathi: What about my size.

Sharma: Your size is in my mind. Even I can measure by my hand (he took his hands and pressed her boobs and said the size). ( she smiles at him) or if you want to take your measurement, My guards has knowledge about the measurement. I will tell them to measure you. They will be happy to do. ( he smiles)

Arathi : Lets go. (She kissed Sharmaji and told him that '' you knows my size that is enough for me and i know you will do best for me''.

Sharma understand the hint of her acceptance with him..

Both of them sat in the lawn. Sharma wants to know her past. He likes her and decided to keep her with him. Yet not confirmed for using her for himself or use for his benefits.

Last edited:

Mind

Arathi & Sharma sat beside and she made a peg for Sharma.

Sharma: Thank you sweet heart. fix for you also ( she understands the dough in his sound)

Sharma drank couple of peg while Arathi went to order food and whisky start giving its impact.

Arathi: Will have with the starters

His guard came near to him with his mobile and gave to him.

Sharma asked guard : Is it Deepak?

Guard : No . Deepak last call was to confirm her arrival. This is Kripal ( he said in low voice)

Sharma kept his phone in ears and told

Sharma: Kripal . Beta how are you?

Arathi can hear the voice from other side.

Kripal: Oh! I know you are going to include Deepak company in the list.

Sharma: Oh yes. They are good.

Kripal: Hope you aware that all tender are handling by my departments.

Kripal is a young politician from Sharma party. The government in the state is formed in alliance with the leading party and Sharmaji party. Even though Kripal is corrupted, he got success in hiding from pubic. Sharma is the leader of party but there are lot of aligation against him. His opposition party has bring it in front of media and court while his party was not in ruling side. His party won the election by projecting the Kripal in public. Kripal was the pet of Sharma. Sharma made Kripal FM and brings the tenders under the FM. CM was forced to accept the Sharma's demand with no other option to make government. Sharma does this to control both department. He knows that he will get criticized by public by handling by himself. He want to do it in shadow of Kripal. His party and government got lot of applause from public and media by giving responsibility to Kripal. After got into his role, Kripal didn't do his work on Sharma's wish..Kripal took the opportunity to grow his career and he become the most important person in state. Sharma knows that Kripal is waiting for the right time start his move to become the chief of party. In personally Sharma want to get control over Kripal. Kripal knows Sharma secrecy and if he reveal to public, Sharma's political career will come to end. Kripal image will grow high. Kripal hints Sharma about this in their private talk. For public and others, Kripal & Sharma is from same party and apart from Kripal ministerial role he follow Sharma's & party instructions. Only Sharma knows that Kripal taking control forcefully from him.

Sharma: Yes I know beta.. Give me one minute

Sharma took his phone and walked inside the room. While going he instructed, Arathi to sit there and have starters.

The moments Sharma asked his guard '' is it Deepak'', and guard told him that Deepak called him to confirm her arrival'' Arathi lost her soft corner & confidence in Deepak.

She knows that Deepak want her to do some compromise in getting this work done. She came with a mindset to help Deepak. She was ready to flirt with minister and get the work done for Deepak. She was mentally prepared for handle such situation in extreme case.

After hearing that she understand that Deepak doesn't care about her. She thought that if he really have care for her, he should have call in minister phone and talk to her once during last 5 hours. She cursed herself for loving Deepak madly but didn't feel guilty in cheating Anshu. She feel that Sharma also getting cheated by Deepak. She thought of taking minister in confidence and enjoy but decided to not believe anyone and should make strategies to get personal gain out of these persons.

She had one more round of Whisky after the starters delivered. She saw the tension face of Sharma while taking with Kripal but she didn't listen to conversation due to her mind was on Deepak. She cursed for not giving attention to the conversation.

Sharma return to the seat. She understand that he is hiding his tension face.

Arathi: Sharmaji. Who was that

Sharma: That's Kripal. My party member.

Arathi: Can I fix you a drink (slutty voice)

Sharma got happy by the way she asked

Sharma: Oh!! yes babe..

She fixed a drink and sat on his lap with glass. She pour in her mouth and feed him from her mouth. She kissed him with so much passionate.

Arathi: Please don't take tensions.

Sharma tensions has gone already and he was enjoying her treat.

Sharma hands were in her boobs and pressing her while she feeds him Whisky.

Arathi took a Kabab and kept in Sharma's mouth and made him a small bite. She took the balance to her mouth and lick the Kebab. She did it in a way that indicate, she is giving Sharma blow-job . Sharma dick got shoot up by her gesture and he pulls her closer, she understand the lack of power in his arms due to alcohol effects. He indicate her to give him a blow job but .

Arathi: let my ass feel your dick.. (Kissed his ears and took it in her mouth and whispers in his ears we have full night, I need your cum and will make sure that, no cum left in my boy) She position her ass crack in his Lund and pressed it while saying.

Sharma shouted in pleasure: I love it babe.. you are marvellous. I will not let you go. I need you. I will treat you like a Princess.

Due to the enjoyment & effect of alcohol Sharma said: You are marvellous that's the reason that Bastard Deepak is bargaining to much for sending you here.

Arathi got the confirmation for her doubt in mind and hate Deepak.

Arathi: Lets eat . Dinner is ready.

Sharma: Fix a drink more

Arathi: You had enough. I need you. Please no more for today. Otherwise we will have after dinner.

Both had dinner in lawn. She noticed that Sharma started loosing control due to alcohol. Sharma sat in chair even after his dinner. She had sweets and washed her self and sat in chair next to him. She thought of how to come out of this mess. She wants take revenge on Deepak but she got scared due to his business connection with Anshu.

Arathi did not realized that her body is tired by fucking and drinking alcohol. Eating sweets gave more effect on whisky and her eyes got closed automatically.

Arathi woke by someone shaking her body. She open her eyes and saw the guard. She can feel water is falling in her body.

Guard: Mam get up.. Its raining . Go inside and sleep.

She opened her eyes and saw other guard is holding Sharmaji

she want to get up and hold Sharmaji but she feel her body is weak to get up.

Sharma: Common Babe. Come lets go to room ..we have long night to go. I will make you wet in bed ( he said in sound of chaos style)

Arathi want to tell him to stop flirting in front of guard but her sound didn't come out.

Arathi: Sharmaji you go inside. I will follow you.

Arathi got up from the chair using her strength and try to walk behind him. She fell down due to her drowsiness and effect of alcohol.

Sharma: Hey Shambu, what are you waiting for. Help her ..

His guard was waiting for his command.

Shambu: Sir you go. I will bring madam, Its raining heavily.

Arathi was trying to get up but she failed

He went near Arathi and gave his hands for her to hold and come up.

Arathi got drench in water. Her cloths become wet. She got up with the support of Shambu hand.

She feel like her hand are crushed in between rocks while Shambu hold her palm in his palm.

She thanked him for help and took her palm from his palm.

She turns and start walking. Before the completion of third step her legs collapsed and she was about to fall. She felt a strong hands above her tummy and pull her up. She couldn't control her body and she fell back to the body of Shambu. She felt the power of his body and muscle. She felt his dick touch in her back. Shambu hold her in same position and

Shambu: Mam.. You can't walk properly. Can I help you. You hold my hands an walk.

She held in same position for few seconds. She was feeling his dick in her back. She understand that due to his height, dick is positioned above her ass.

Immediately she move front and released from the position.

Arathi: Its ok.. Let me walk. I think the rain water will help you wake from my sleep.

Shambu wants to tell her that she is high due to alcohol. But he was waiting for his next opportunity . His dick was fully erect after feeling her naval hole while holding her tummy. She walked couple of steps and hold his hands before falling.

Arathi couldn't walk even with holding his hands.

Shambu: May I hold you properly. We both are fully wet. ( He smiles. Arathi was thinking whether he spoke with double meaning)

Arathi: Please hold.. I cant walk..

Shambu took his right hand and hold her right waist from behind and took her left hands and kept in his left waist from behind. He pulls her close to him. Arathi felt his strong grip in her waist. Her left boobs are pressed on his body. She tried to keep a gap but his strong grip pull her closed.

Arathi still can't walk fast. Her legs is still collapsing and she shows the tendency of falling front.. Shambu took Arathi's hand and placed in his left shoulder and his left hand hold from her front side. His biceps is above her nipple and pressed her gently. Acting naturally, He started shaking his biceps and gave a massage to her nipples Arathi feel her nipples is getting hard due to his massage. Shambu dick was rubbing her upper thigh. She felt horny and her hands pressed his shoulder hard.

Shambu take this as green signal and he took his right hand from her waist and bring it to her ass. He lift her T-shirt from back and his hand rubbed her ass and bring it back to her bare waist.

Arathi: Shambu please take you hands. (her voice didn't come out due to pleasure of a gentle squeeze with his hand in her waist)

Arathi took her right hand to pull his hands but suddenly power supply gone. It was total dark.

Shambu shout to switch own generator to other guards. She can feel his playful hands in her waist while he talks. She was enjoying his treatment on her body. She decided to wait till power restore to to stop him. They reached near to the guest house door. But he pull her towards the window shade. He took his hands in front side and pull her T-shirt entered inside. He kept his hands above her naval and his finger enters the naval hole.

There is no sound from Shambu. Arathi also gave freedom for his hand by keeping silent.

Arathi feel wet downside by his hard hand thump massage in her body tummy. She can feel his right hand coming up from waist to her boobs. She want to let his hands pressed her boobs, she remind silent.

Suddenly power restored. She took her hands and push his hands outside from her Tshirt.

Mind

Arathi could not push his hands from her body. Shambu wants to grab her boobs but he got scared by her desperate look. He took the hands from Arathi. Arathi made her dress properly.

Arathi: Shambu.. I don't want to create an issue here. Just forget it and never dare to touch me.

Shambu: Sorry

Arathi: Better be. Hold my hands till room.

Shambu holds her hands and guided her to room. He can see the jealousy eyes of his colleagues. Shambu gave his support till she enter bathroom. Arathi can Sharmaji sleeping in the bed. He was covered by blanket. He immediately bring towel for her to get dry.

The bathroom was locked. He knock the door.

Arathi: Shambu. Why are you still here.

Shambu: Mam take the fresh towel and wipe your self. You will get sick otherwise.

She felt a caring voice from Shambu.

Arathi: I have towel and wiping with it.

Shambu: That is not clean one. Take the fresh one. I will put it in the handle. I am going and you can take after.

He handed the towel in door handle and went. Arathi can hear his footstep going away. She took a gentle bath and took the towel by opening the door. She has removed all the dress due to got wet in water. She has nothing to wear and the towel is not long enough to tie around her body.

She decided to take help from Shambu to get cloths for her. She called his name couple of times and no response from other side. She raised her voice but no reply from him. She understood that he has went outside room. She opened the door and put her head out and checked. She can't find Shambu.

The main door was half open and in a distance of 15 metre. There is no sound of someone near by. She decided to go and close the door. She waited for few seconds and walk out of bathroom slowly in naked towards door. She was walking in her toe due to wetness in her leg and tiles flooring. She was two metres near to door and suddenly door got opened and Shambu came with hot water in bucket.

Arathi got shocked and stay attention for few seconds. Shambu also stand in shocked by watching her naked. His eyes were wide open and not even his eyebrows are moving. He is watching the most beautiful lady ever he met.

Shambu: Sorry mam. I Just went to fetch hot water for you.. heater will not work in generator.

He was about to turn and go out. Arathi realized after few seconds, she turns and run fast towards the bathroom but she slips after couple of steps and fell down before Shambu moves out of room. Luckily her head didn't hit the floor. Shambu stays near door and asked her.

Shambu: Can I come and help you.

Arathi didn't reply to him. Her leg , back side including the ass is paining. She tried to get get up. The pain got high after her body moves she could not tolerate the pain and cried.

Shambu closed the door. He can hear the snoring from Sharma. He understood that he is sleeping without consciousness.

He kept the bucket down and walked near to her. She was sitting in floor and massaging her hands. She got sprain in her wrist while falling doen. He went near her and bend his body towards her face and asked.

Shambu: Mam are you alright? Is it to much paining ? Can I help you?

She was sitting and her legs are parted. He saw her pussy and lick his lips. This is the first time he saw a pink pussy near to his eyes. Arathi didn't pay attention to his question and not in conscious of his presence. Shambu was ogling her boobs. Her face look cute due to pain and worries. He felt sympathy on her present situation. He wish to fuck her but controls his lust. His lust changed to compassion on her. His mouth went near to her ears and told.

Shambu: Mam.. Don't worry I am with you. You will be OK by tomorrow. I will bring sprain reliever and pain killer for you. Just have and sleep.

Arathi didn't feel to cover her body. She didn't mind in watching her body by Shambu. She felt his voice caring and wish to seek his support. He went near to the bed and pushed Sharma into the side and rearranged the bed and pillows for her comfort.

He came back and carry her in his hand like a baby with care and walked towards the bed. His hands were holding her thighs and back side. Her boobs are pressed against his chest. He didn't any thing naughty while carrying her. She thought that he may take advantage on her situation. He placed her slowly in the bed and pulled his hands from her back. When he pull his left hands from below of her thighs his fingers rubbed her pussy. She got a nice feeling in her body. She was looking at his eyes but he was busy in adjusting her body according to comfort. After finishing, he pulled the blanket and covered her body till neck. She couldn't stop her in giving a smile to him. He smiled back and look at her face with compassion. Shambu went to wardrobe and came back with a short trouser and tshirt of Sharma after searching for with different alternatives.

He gave the dress to Arathi and told her to wear. He went outside to bring medicine for her.

Arathi could not move her body due to pain. She doesn't want to move due to the comfort in her sleeping position. Shambu bring back with spray and medicine. He found the dress is still on top of blanket.

Shambu: What happen? Why you didn't wear ?

Arathi: Oh!! can't move..

Shambu: Now you are in alcohol effect. The real body pain will be tomorrow. This medicine will help you. Can I help you to wear the dress ?

Arathi: Thanks Shambu. I don't want to get up gain. No problem I will stay under blanket. ( She said in childish voice)

Shambu: No.. I can;'t let you sleep like this. Morning will be very cold. You must wear the dress. If you give permission, I will help you.

Shambu voice was like, he is having full right on her. Arathi looked at his face

Arathi: Whether you took my permission to help me. You didn't . Then why you are asking now.

Shambu took the Tshirt and wear it above her head. He carefully pull her hair out. He feels the silky hair of her. His dick was erect but he doesn't want to take advantage of her situation. His hip was near to Arathi face. Arathi can see the bulge in his track pants. He was busy in make her wear Tshirt. He remember that better to wear the cloths after applying medicine. He removed her Tshirt back

Shambu: Mam. Apply medicine first and then we can wear dress.

Arathi want to say him to get dress first and apply medicine. But he didn't wait for her answer. He took the bottle and pour water into glass and gave her medicine.

She tried to get her head up but couldn't due to pain. He understood and put his hands below her body and help her to get up. She took medicine from him and swallowed it.

He told her to drink full water. After finishing the glass, he pour more water and told her to drink. She obeyed him. She feel like an attachment to him. He was behaving like her husband and she enjoyed his care.

Last edited:

Mind

Shambu: Mam where all you are paining.

Arathi: Full body is paining

Shambu: Then better I will put medicine in tub and dip you in it. (He laughs on his joke)

Arathi: Ha Ha. Very funny.. Shambu I am getting angry. (she said in playful voice)

Shambu: Sorry my Mam. PJ from this poor man.

Arathi: Don't call me Mam. Call my name

Shambu: You are my boss mistress, I can't call you by name

Arathi: Oh!!! like that. You can do naughty with your boss mistress.. but you can't call her by name. Very good philosophy my gentle man.

Shambu head went down as symbol of apology.

Shambu: Sorry Mam. I can't stop myself after touching your beautiful body. You are an angel. Anyone will seek to get a girl like you. I will not repeat it. Did you find any such behaviour from me after that.

Arathi: Ok. Let me think whether can give pardon

Shambu: I don't have such intension now.

Arathi look at his track bulge and said.

Arathi: Ok. I see.. But I guess your boy is still not obeying you.

Shambu saw her noticing his bulge. He closed his bulge by his palm and told.

Shambu: Please don't think negative on me. Honestly anybody's boy will be like this after watching you.

Arathi: After watching me like this

Shambu: No need to be in naked madam, even with fully covered dress is enough for a man boy to get up. You are such a beauty. You can become a Bollywood actress.

Arathi body got some pleasure while talking about his dick and her body. Her nipples erect.

Arathi like the complement on her. She thought in her mind, Anshu never appreciated her beauty. Deepak is a bastard and he want to use my beauty for his benefits. I will not spare him. She moved her hands and Ouch!! sound came out of her mouth due to pain.

She was still sitting with resting her back & head in pillow. Blankets has fell down from her body after shaking her hands. Her boobs are fully visible to Shambu. Shambu eye felt on her erect nipple. His dick shaken inside his pants by seeing her pink nipples.

Shambu pull her blanket and covered her boobs. His finger tingle her nipples which give more frisson to his dick. Arathi also felt a current passing on her body while touching his nipple.

Shambu took the Sprain reliever and spray it on her wrist. He can see a sprain on her hand.

Shambu left immediately the room and bring back with bandage after few minutes.

Shambu: There is sprain and need to bandage it. Otherwise it will be difficult to settle.

Arathi: Ok. Thanks my doctor. Where is your friends?

Shambu: Oh!! They slept already. Everyone is tight after liquor.

Arathi: Oh!! then how you guard your boss.

Shambu: I will be the only person staying inside the house rest all are staying in the out house. We have guards are gate also. No one will dare to come here.

Arathi: Ok my doctor. Please do your consultation.. How much is your fees.

Shambu: You Mam. You are naughty. Remember me once you become a film star.

Arathi: Me.. I have no connection in industry or neither knows any one works. More over I never acted in my career.

Shambu: I think Sharmaji likes you. Tell him. He can help you for that. Acting is simple. Just feel the situation and character.

Arathi: So you are doctor and a director also.

Shambu has finished his bandaging her hands and she didn't realized the pain. She cannot twist her wrist. She can only move her finger. Shambu warned her to keep hands idle. He took the gel and told her to apply in her body where she feels pain.

Arathi: Oh no. My doctor told to not move my hands.

Shambu smiled at her. She feel his smiles as a boy friend's smile and she accepted the intensity of care and love. She also felt the same towards him and smiled on him.

Shambu: Please tell where all are paining.

Arathi: As I told you, whole body. ( she said in playful voice)

Shambu: I am going.. You need to take rest mam..Apply and sleep well.

Arathi: Please don't get angry my doctor. I don't know where all paining. I fell on my ass hitting ground and took support before falling further down by holding my hands in floor. That's the reason my wrist got hurt.

Shambu: Then you will have back pain tomorrow.

Arathi: I guess my back pain starts.

Shambu: Why you ran. You should walk careful on tiles with watery legs.

Arathi: I thought you are going to rape me.

Shambu: Me.. Not at all. I was standing at door. ( he said in innocent voice)

Arathi: How can I know? You are staring at my body like going to eat me

Shambu: sorry I can't take my eyes from you. But no intension to hurt you.

Arathi: Ok the punishment for that is to apply the ointment on my back and make sure that there will not be any pain in tomorrow morning.

She try to turn her body other side to show her back but she could not.

Shambu said wait Mam. You laid down first. He went near her and put his hands in her back and other hands went down to her thighs. She lift her thighs and let his hands to enter. This time his hands were at edge of thighs. Shambu took her and placed her in bed. While he took her, she can feel his arms on top of her pussy. She felt the manly touch. She was about to kiss him but he placed her before that. She came out the blanket and both of them didn't hurried to cover her back. She was watching his eyes while adjusting the pillows as per her comfort. She found his eyes were not in lust but it was searching for arrangement of pillows to give best possible comfort for her.

Shambu told her to stay straight and went outside.

kamdev99008

FoX - Federation of Xossipians
good narration.............. now arti is aware of deepaks real face.......... now what will she do........... how will she get benefits for herself and revenge from deepak

waiting for next

also update other thread...... mindcontrol too

Mind

She was waiting for him to come back. She lost her patience after 10 minutes. She thought of get up from bed and search for him. She turns and look at Sharma. He is sleeping like sloth. He is not going to wake up. She tried to lift the body but suddenly door opens and Shambu came inside with hot water bag and cloth.

Arathi: Where were you? ( The voice has context of her care and love to him)

Shambu: You gave a challenge to me. Its a matter of reputation. Can you keep it in you back and laid on it.

Arathi: No that will not comfortable. I will laid down on my front side and you keep it in back.

Shambu: Ok . Turn around

Arathi tried to turns but feels pains

Arathi: Help me my doctor

Shambu helped her to turn. This time his fingers were on top of her boobs and she felt the pressing on it while turning. She can feel his manhood is next to her palm. She lift her arms and it touched his manhood. She felt like a elephantine rock inside. She took her hands to hold his hands before taking from her breast but he removed before she acts. She has kept her legs spread so as her pussy is open for his visibility.

Shambu lost his control by seeing her bare ass and open pink pussy. He feel like to insert his dick and fuck her. But he controlled him. He knows the danger of doing stupidity. His hands went to her ass but stopped before touching her pussy. He started keeping the hot water bag in her back. She placed her face down to pillow and enjoyed the treatment.

Shambu: How is it now?

Arathi: Finds better. But still pain is there. Can't identify

She tried to take her hands to back press and figure out but failed.

Arathi: Shambu please press with you hand. I will tell.

Shambu start from neck and started coming down. His eyes was in her pussy. He can see the wetness and juice dipping from her pussy. He know that she is ready to fuck but he feel romantic with her. He has fucked many girls before and all were sluts or whore type. Shambu finds Arathi as a homely girl. He thought if he could get a girl like Arathi as wife, he will never ever go with any other girl. He felt pity on her conditions. He was sure that she is trapped or she surrendered her self for some sole purpose.

Shambu hands reached her spinal code, she has indicated her pain in many areas.

He pressed till her ass staring and she told him that she pains. He stopped at the point but she told him to press down.

Arathi: Pressed down.

Shambu pressed her buttocks. She told him that there is pain. I think due to hitting in floor. She has pain in her ass bone.

Arathi : Press again till toughing the bone

Shambu hands was now squeezing her both ass. He purposefully kept his index finger down so as it will touch her pussy on each press. Arathi can feel his finger entering in her pussy lips on each time.

Arathi: Please don't stop. Feeling nice massage to my bone.

This time he slide his finger more down and its went half inch inside. While coming out he guided his finger dipped in her juice to her ass hole. He can hear a moan from her.

His finger rubbed her ass hole. He tried a small attempt to insert finger but went vain due to finger got dried. He stopped pressing and guided his finger to the pussy and insert. His finger went a inch inside and bring it back to her ass hole. This time he parted her ass with both hands and made her ass hole projected. He start rubbing the ass hole and he can hear the sound of pleasure Ahhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa from her mouth.

He couldn't control him any more. He bring his face to her ass and licked the ass hole. Her ass taste very good and nice smell. Arathi was turns her head due to pleasure. She saw Sharma and got afraid. Her lust stopped for a while and unintentionally the word ''stop it'' came out of her mouth.

Shambu got shocked by her reaction and immediately got up.

Shambu: Sorry Mam.

Arathi saw the frustration as well guilty on his face. She want to say sorry but

Shambu: Keep the bags in you back till it get cold.

She was still naked and not bothered to cover.

Shambu kept the cloths near to her and told her to wear it.

Shambu : Please wear it Mam. I will switch off the light and go.

Arathi: Are you angry with me?

Shambu: No

Arathi: Then help me.

Shambu applied the gel on her body and helped her to get dressed. The short pants was still loose even after tied maximum.

Shambu laugh on her.

Arathi: Don't laugh. Get me dress in morning.

Shambu: I will get it for you before you get up.

Arathi: What if Sharma asked

Shambu: I will tell him that belongs to my girlfriend and was in my possession. Any way he will not get up. He was fully tight yesterday and had his medicine before sleeps. Medicine will react on alcohol and will sleep for minimum 10 hours without conscious.

Shambu : Good night have a tight sleep

Arathi: Good night..

she look at him walking towards the switch to off.

She needs his presence near by.. she called his name Shambu

Mind

Shambu look her. Arathi called him to come. He went near to her

Shambu: What happen mam.

Arathi : Come down ( She signalled him to bend down his face to her face)

Shambu sit in bed and bend down. She bring his face near to her face . She lift her face and kissed his cheeks and laid back.

Arathi: Thank you.

Shambu was standing still in position by looking at her eyes. Her hand was still in his face and caring.

Arathi: What happen Shambu? ( Husky voice)

Shambu: Nothing mam. Just cant take eyes from you. ( his said in sexy voice)

Arathi blink her eyes and bring her face near to him. This time he open his mouth and she kissed his lips. She withdraw he face back when he move forward to kiss her. Shambu for disappointed and its reflects on his face.

Arathi: Just be with me.

She turns to Sharmaji and ensure his position . Sharma was sleeping towards other side of bed. She can see his back side only. She bring her face back to Shambu face.

She can see the lust and love in his eyes.

Arathi: Shambu.. Can you please be with me.

Shambu: I will be with you mam till you say to go.

Arathi: You will do anything I say?.

Shambu: Please don't sat to go away from you. You can say anything apart from that I will do it for you. Now you sleep. Your body needs rest.

Arathi: Did I say to go?

Shambu: No mam.. Your health is more important for me.

Arathi: Ok. Take care.. Good night.

He kissed her head and told her that he will switched off the light. He got up and about to go

Arathi: Shambu. Just switch off the light and sit near to me till I get sleep.

Shambu went and switched off the light and came near to her and sit near by. She moved her body little to middle and told him to just laid down near to her.

Shambu sleep next to her. She took his hands and bring it to her face and kissed. Shambu didn't any force in his hands. She kissed one more. Shambu turns to her side. He still didn't touch her. He can feel that she is dragging her body near to him. She stopped after touching his body. Now she can feel his breath in her ears.

Arathi: Shambu..

Shambu: Yes mam..

Arathi: You are good man.

Shambu: No mam.. thanks for giving your care to a Gunda.

Arathi didn't reply to him. She took her hand with bandage and hold his left hand and placed on top of her tummy. She kept her palm on on top of his palm. She kissed his hands again, same time she pressed his hands in her tummy. Shambu was fully erect and he was enjoying the soft-core sex. He knows he can do anything he wants but he has always fantasied on intimate soft-core sex. Shambu let her to do want she wants. He arms of right hand is above her nipples. He can feel the hardness. He wants to suck it but doesn't want to do it reach climax earlier. Arathi took his hands from tummy and placed above her right boobs. She indicate him to press it. Shambu pressed it.

Arathi: Aaaahaaaaaaaaa shambu please don't stop

Shambu keep on pressing it slowly. His face went near her ears and kissed on it.

Arathi: Eeeeesshhhhhh

Arathi turn her body towards him. She kept his right hand under her head and she bring her face near to him. Shambu took her lips in mouth. His hands pressed her boobs. Arathi push her tongue inside his mouth and he sucks …

Arathi hugs him and pull him closely. He moves his body close to her. Shambu was dreaming for this moments from the time he saw her. She kept her leg on top of his leg. Her left hand is near to Lund. He moved his hip little front and placed his Lund above her palm. She can't hold it due to bandage but she pressed it with the fingers. She got impressed by the size and she started pressing it. Shambu dick was erect inside his pants for long time. He took his hands and pull his Lund outside . He kept his Lund in between her fingers. Only the half was out of his pants. He kissed her deeply due to pleasure of her hands touched his bare dick. His dick was filled with pre-cum. She placed her finger in top of his lund and start circle with her nails. The intensity of sex made him pressed her boobs hard. She likes it. She took the right hand which was hugging him and start unbuttoning his shirt. He broke the kiss from mouth and kissed her neck.

Arathi : Please come inside . I need you.. Please take me..

Shambu: Please be quiet. Sharma is near by..

Arathi remove the tied knot of her shot pants.

Shambu: Wait madam..

He got up from the bed and took her in his arms and walked towards his room.

kamdev99008

FoX - Federation of Xossipians
superb narration............ now arthi have a supporter to help her .... if not openly but secretly......., to get out from the trap of deepak and may be sharma ji
keep posting......... waiting for sexual encounter finish.... and next steps of story