• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Romance Arathi-Degradation of a lovely wife

Mind

Arathi got ready for office. Her daughter Anu (3 years) is still sleeping near to Anshu. Anshuman alias Anshu aged 32 , Techie, brilliant in academics & workaholic. He resigned from job and started his own business a year ago. He is an average looking man. He is very ambitious in life, want become a successful entrepreneur.

Arathi, aged 25 married to Anshu at age of 21. She is from a conservative family. She has two younger sisters and her father is struggling to run their family with his low income. She didn't like Anshu appearance & age difference but she got married to him due to her parent pressure. On other side Anshu was only focused his career and his vision in life. He is a self-made man and uplift the financial status of his family through his success career. He also got married due to his parent wish to see their grand children and worry's about age over for marriage. They found the most beautiful girl for their son.

Arathi like to wear modern dresses but her parent didn't allow her to wear such dress. She is dream girl for most of the students in her college. She normally wear body fit churidar which will reveal her body structure. She has an ideal body shape 36-24-36. Her wish was to do her masters and support her father financially. She has the plan to enjoy her life for 2- 3 years after getting job and get married. She has the plan to find her life partner after getting job that's the reason she have avoided all the proposal she got in her life. She has only a single night soft core experience with her cousin when she was in 10th standard.

Her expectation about Anshu has changed after marriage. Anshu is loving husband and taking care of her. Mumbai gives a new experience to her. Anshu encourage her to wear modern dresses and she started enjoying the upper income lifestyle. She enjoyed by teasing of others in her beauty. As per their plan, she gave birth to Anu in a year then continued her masters and started working. Both of their parents comes and stay with them and they got a full-time maid, Amina in their house after Anu's birth. Anu is very closed to Amina and she gives a grand mother care for Anu.

Arathi has a normal sex life with Anshu. There was regular sex during the initial month. Anshu's pattern of sex is same. He do some soft-core and fuck her pussy. He discharge his sperm in her pussy and suck her pussy to get her orgasm. His dick is of 4 inch and she was happy with their sex. She sucks his dick couple of times but Anshu like to cum in her pussy. Their sex life was normal for one year and reduced after that.

Anshu got busy in his business setups and he often busy after his office time. Initially, I don't agree with his plan to quit job and start his own business. We already have very good income and good saving for rest of life. Anshu has supported her in chasing her dream so for the happiness of Anshu, she pretend to support him for starting new venture.

Deepak, handsome man in his 20s, son of an industrialist in Mumbai was introduced to me by Anshu by bringing him to our flat. She got irritated by his looks on her breast but for courtesy, she smiled and invited him in flat. Deepak was astonished by seeing her beauty and felt pity on her for getting a husband like Anshu.

Arathi: Welcome home, Please be comfortable in sofa.

Deepak: Bhabi ….. You and your house is so beautiful.. Anshu is the most luckiest fellow.

Arathi: Thanks Deepak. Have a seat.. What would you drink

Deepak: Any thing from your hand will be Amruth for me

Anshu laughs....

she was wondered by his confidence of flirting in front of her husband also feel irritated by Anshu's laughing.

They were discussing about the partnership and Anshu need his as investor with out partnership. Even she like the idea for not making him as partner but was worried about his friendship with Anshu.

Deepak eyes is in her body and she returns with her angry look to him. Deepak smiles at her in return and she avoided her eye contact with him.

Deepak: Bhabi why don't you try for modeling. I have good connection in industry. I can introduce you.

Anshu: yeah . She has the plans but after her completion of masters. She is in final year.

Deepak: You are lucky to have a good husband like Anshu.

Arathi: Yes I am.

Deepak : Why you waiting for masters to finish. Industry wants beautiful girl like you. You can do part time and earn money. No one will say that you are a mother. You will trash other models career. Make a portfolio photos of you and will distribute.

I want to say no to him and stop the conversation but due to double mind, I become silent.

Deepak: Bhabi. What are you thinking.. Just do it like how your husband taking decision. Please take my card and call me for any help. After dinner her left. I can feel his desire on me while giving farewell hand shake.

she cursed herself in night for wavering mind. She has decided to discuss with Anshu on bed but he came and slept immediately. She really missed their actions in bed and slept. She decided to concentrate in studies and skip the idea of modeling. Deepak came home once during the week while she was in college. Next week, she went to her hometown with Anu during break in college. Anshu didn't joined with them due to some scheduled meeting with clients.

Arathi got a WhatsApp message in her phone from unknown number

HI.. How are you Bhabi

she knows, that might me Deepak. She deleted the message

she got busy with Anu and her sister brought the phone to her and told her some Deepak is in line and wants to speak with her. She don't want to answer but her sister has already picked the phone.

Arathi: Hi Deepak.

Deepak: When are you coming back Bhabi. I came home and missed your charming in house.

Arathi got angry but she controlled her emotions and told.

Arathi: I am in my house and will return in his weekend.

Deepak: Oh one more week. Feels like long time.

Arathi: Why are you so eager to know my return date.

Deepak: Director wants some new models. He has his audition this week. I told about your beauty and he is interested to meet you.

Arathi: Deepak, who gave my number. Did I told you that am interested..

My voice was harsh

Deepak : Anshu gave your number and told me to ask directly.

Arathi calm down and told him. I have to discuss with my parent and Anshu's parent.

Deepak: ok.

He disconnected the phone. Arathi feel guilty on behaving rude to Deepak. He is trying to help me and he doesn't have any advantage on it.

After dinner she called Anshu but phone is not picking up. She tried for couple of times but not answering. Amina also went to her home during this break. she checked with his office staff and got information that, he left at 5 Pm. She thought of calling Deepak but skipped the idea, calling him will give more freedom to him.

She called Anshu number at 10 Pm and has no answer. She got worried and decided to call Deepak. He calls his number and no answer from other side. She tried and same result. She was really worried and not able to sleep. Suddenly she got the call from Deepak and she answered with its first ring.

Deepak: Hi Bhabi. Sorry I missed your calls. Seems like you are waiting for my call. You picked put so fast. Tell me what can I do for my beautiful Bhabi.

Arathi: Why you repeating beautiful Bhabi always.

Deepak: Because you are.

She can't hear him properly due to high music sounds. She understand that Deepak is in some clubs and enjoying. She lost the confidence that Anshu is with him. Her worries increased and her voice shattered and tears started coming out of her eyes.

Deepak understand the difficulty in hearing his sound and he went out.

Deepak: Sorry was inside the xyz Club. Can you hear now

Arathi: Yes . Its clear.

Deepak: What happen by Bhabi ? Why you are sad ? Why you are crying?

Arathi : Hey Deepak. No I am not crying.

He changed his voice to romantic sound and told

Deepak: Bhabi..., I can hear your heart beats and understand your worries. Now its worries me also. Please tell me and will find solutions to all.

She felt his sound so touching her heart and feel so much comfortable in speaking to him.

Arathi: Do you where is Anshu ? I called his mobile and not picking up

Deepak started laughing............

She got puzzled

Arathi: Why you are laughing.

Deepak : Don't worry. He is inside and celebrating his first order confirmation of upcoming venture with his friends & clients. I was on dance floor. He might put his mobile in jacket pocket, that why he didn't notice your call. No worries, I will go and give the phone to him.

He went inside. She can hear the loud music again. Anshu never shared with her about going clubs. She knows that he drinks on occasions. She thought, Anshu might me influenced by Deepak. But she was in confused mind. Anshu is celebrating his first success and he didn't inform her.

Deepak: Bhabi.. I will take care of him. I will be with him tonight. You don't worry. I will tell him to call tomorrow.

Arathi: Please give phone to him.

Deepak: I think he is not in condition to speak. But don't worry, I am here and will take care of him.

He was telling loudly so as she could hear.

Deepak can see that Anshu is in high with alcohol and two hookup girls are sitting in both side. Deepak was with Anshu earlier and he knows him that Anshu only sit with girls and pay money, he has no interest or confidence in sex. After seeing Arathi he understand that Anshu is not active in home also. Arathi sexual needs is not taken care. He will do it.

Arathi got tensed. She can't wait till morning. She got relief due to Deepak words that he is with him. But her suspicious mind made her to think that he might be with Deepak and he is lied to her.

Arathi: Deepak. Please hand over to him.

Deepak can't reach near him due to his seating was near to wall. He hand over the phone to his client and told to pass on to Anshu. He called Anshu and told that you have Phone. Anshu look at Deepak but didn't smile. Deepak understand that he is out of his sense. Deepak got up from seat and collect the phone from his client but he fell into the table and phone went down.

Deepak saw his phone falling but not able to go inside and take it due to both girls holding Anshu and trying to balance him.

Arathi can hear the sound of falling through phone. She can hear ladies sound telling. She is telling hello and not getting reply but she didn't disconnected the call. She can hear girls sound. Suddenly DJ stopped for 10 minutes break time and shifted to low music. She can hear sound clearly

Sir. Please go home..

Anshu: Don't worry, I am alright.

Girls: Please go home will meet you tomorrow.

Anshu: No. Today is a big day and I need to enjoy.

Arathi can hear the sound of someone telling Anshu that your friend Deepak is waiting for you. She understand that Deepak is innocent and he deserves an apology.

Arathi can hear Deepak sound telling Anshu to come, he needs to discuss with him.

Anshu: Hey Deepak, How are you man. We will discuss tomorrow.

Deepak: This is urgent and will go outside and talk.

She understand that Deepak is trying to take Anshu out.

Anshu : Ok I will come Deepak, let me settle the bill.

She can hear that Anshu is asking his friends for further order. Every one said thank you and told him to leave and they will continue on their party. She can hear Anshu ordering for bill

Girls sound: hello sir, Kindly settle us in big also in you big day.

Anshu: Sure baby..

Arathi felt ashamed by hearing her husband flirting voice with a call girl. Anshu gave them 4000 rupees.

Girl sound: 4000 this is normally giving by you. Give me your special amount today.

She can hear Deepak voice telling girls to get his mobile from under table. Arathi thought of disconnecting the call but her curiosity didn't let her to disconnect the phone.

Girls sound : Thank you so much sir.

She heard the kiss sound. Arathi started crying due to her husband cheating on her.

Deepak holds Anshu due to his legs started scribbling. The girl took his mobile and hand over to him and he noticed that the call is not disconnected.

Deepak: Hello... r u still there.

Arathi thought of disconnect the call but she knows that it will be really cruel behavior not answering Deepak who was helping her family.

Arathi: Hi. Is he alright

Deepak: Fine . I will call you later.

She went to bathroom and clean her face. Suddenly her mobile rings. Its already midnight.

She picked the Deepak call. She understand that Deepak is driving the car.

Deepak: Hi Bhabi.

Arathi: How is he?

Deepak: he is sleeping in backside. He knocked out. He drank too much. Might be due to his happiness of getting his order. I know him very well and he is not a heavy drinker. Please don't get angry on him. This all happen in boys party. Its a fun.

Arathi felt happy by the way he console her. Her angry on Anshu reduced.

Arathi: Hey Deepak. Thank you for your help. Really owe you.

Deepak: Don't worry. Next time you do party and I will bring you home like this.

Deepak laughs.. Arathi also smiled

Arathi feels comfortable and relaxed by his talk.

Deepak: Happy to see you smiling my lovely Bhabi.

Arathi wondered by his skill of identifying her. She didn't feel such understanding from her Anshu.

Arathi: How you know that and don't call me Bhabi always.

Deepak: Ok my sweet heart and love.

Arathi felt a close relationship with him in her heart when he calls her as love. She feels an intimacy.

Arathi: I think Bhabi is better. have a safe distance.

Deepak: Ok. Will call you Bhabi when you are distance away from me and calls you love when you are so close to me.

His sound was so romantic and Arathi feels that love inside her. She feels that Deepak is kissing her ears with his mouth. The way Deepak's talking style is similar to Arathi's expectation about romance in her life.

Deepak understand that she become comfortable and he can proceed further.

Deepak: By the way you can call me love and will not object you.

Arathi : I don't need.

But her reply doesn't have honesty.

Deepak: Bhabi. I have reached your building. Can you guide me to your parking so as I can park my car near to your lift.

Arathi: You are in your car. What about our car

Deepak: I think, the car is in club parking area. I will bring it tomorrow.

He disconnect the call. Arathi understand that Deepak needs to carry him to flat and she wished to take him without any one notice.

She didn't get call for long time and she called in Deepak mobile. Phone was ringing and not answered. She tried couple of times and not picking. She kept the phone near to her and waiting for his call. She thought whether she is waiting to hear about her husband or she wants to hear Deepak voice again

suddenly she got his and she took it with smile. Due to her romantic feeling she forget to keep the distance

Arathi: hello my love, why you didn't pick my phone I was worried

Deepak: Sorry my Bhabi. Oh! No I will call you honey when you are away and Bhabi in front of your stupid husband.

Arathi didn't like him calling stupid on Anshu.

Arathi: Hey don't call him like that. ( her voice was commanding)

Deepak: Sorry my honey. Please tell me, what can I call someone who vomited on me . Not only one time.

Arathi started laughing by hearing his innocent question.

Deepak: You can laugh. I am standing in your room and waiting for my cloths to dried.

Deepak told her that, he was lifting Anshu all the way and he make him laid on bed and about to return. Anshu suddenly got up from bed for vomiting. He went to help him to go to bathroom but he has vomited fully on his T-shirt and Jeans. He carried Anshu to bathroom but on the way Anshu has puked on his body. Deepak removed Anshu's dress and made him bath. Deepak wipes Anshu's body and wrapped in towel and bring him back to bed. Later Deepak removed his dress, washed and kept for drying. He wiped the bedroom floor. Later he had bath and wear his boxer back. He clicked Anshu photo and share her in WhatsApp. She saw the photo and she doesn't have any feelings came in her mind. She was only worried about Deepak. Arathi thanked him for his help in mind but she decided to teasing him.

Arathi: Sorry my love. Please don't come near to me. You will always smell the puke. Go and have bath in Dettol.

Deepak: Now I have your smell in my body and I love it. I want to keep this fragrance for ever.

Arathi also become romantic.

Arathi: My love boy is standing in boxer and feeling my smell.

Deepak: What to do my love. I am stuck in my love home and she went far away from me.

Arathi: Your love is near to you.

Deepak hear her sexy voice and his Dick grows.

Deepak: Yes, I can see her smile. Come closer to me..

Arathi feel like she went near to him.

Arathi: Close to you my love.

Deepak: Oh!!! hug me my love ( his voice is full of lust)

Arathi could not stop in hugging him by her heart.

Arathi: Yes my love.

Deepak: Oh!! what a soft skin.. Esh!!!! what a lips .. Can I take it..

Arathi feel like his lips in her lips. She wants to stop this but

Arathi: Mmm!!

she gave the permission by making sound.

Deepak: wow!!!!. taste like honey

Arathi can hear the sucking sound of Deepak in her ears. She too started sucking his lips. She feels her hands in bare back and his hands are crawling in her back. He wishes to care her buttocks. Her body started responding to her pleasure and her body feel the coolness.

Deepak: what a nice body. Ahh!! what an ass you have.. my hands are on top of that. Waiting for my love permission to feel it.

Arathi: its yours my love. Take it don't ask my permission

Deepak: what a spongy buttocks you have. My hands are squeezing that. Ahhhaaa my dick wants to come out of my boxer and want to feel your hand

Arathi: yes my love.. let me feel from outside first.

Arathi was actually feeling his dick in her hand. Her hands went to her pussy area and touched it. She can feel her wetness.

Deepak: Ahha. Oh baby press it.

Arathi: pressing baba.. what a size...

Deepak: Let me take your top..

Arathi: please remove..

Arathi removed it and put near bed.

Deepak: Oh!! you didn't wear Bra... nice to see your pick boobs. Let me take it mouth.

Arathi was surprised. She was not wearing bra due to hot climate.

She holds her breast in one hand and give in Deepak mouth. She can feel her nipples is sucked and her boobs are in his mouth. She kept her hands in his head and caring his hair. Her one hand went to her pussy and started pressing.

Deepak: give me you milk.. want to drink that..

Arathi: Suck it hard babe.. you will get it..

Arathi's hands started squeezing her breast. She can feel her breast is sucked hard my Deepak. She can feel the milk is coming out of her breast.

Arathi: drink it babe.. its for you.

Deepak: I am having it my love.. what a taste. Please give more

She squeezed it till she felt that milk is over. Her milk is all over her body. She thought of Anshu, he never asked her. He didn't bother to drink her excess milk when she feed Anu. She has use do it my herself or using breast pump.

She got a nice sensation in her body while her milks come out..

Her mind got relaxed and she realized that she had her orgasm.

Deepak: My hands are at your tummy.

Arathi: you will get nicely from me.. take the hands from my body..

She giggled.

Deepak understand that she had her orgasm and better to not spoil her mood.

Deepak: My naughty love... you had your climax and forget this poor fellow. My dick will take revenge on you next time.

Arathi: Poor fellow..

Arathi came to reality and she told Deepak to fetch some cloths from their cupboard. He opens the cupboard and found her lingerie and bra. He teased her.

Deepak: Yeah !!! I found my love here..

Arathi didn't understand, she asked him what is it?

Deepak: I can see your rainbow colour Bra & Lingerie. Took couple of this.. Feeling your boobs smell and your pussy smell.

Arathi: Chi!!!! keep it back.. why your taking my dress. Open other side and take Anshu dress.

Deepak kept and asked her.

Deepak: why this rainbow colour ?

Arathi: matching with dress.

Deepak found the dress. He took it as per her guidance.

Deepak: got it. But please help me in discharging my Lund.

Arathi: Please don't put your dirty things in my bedroom.

Deepak: No I will not. I want to give it you.

Arathi tried many times to have Anshu cum in her mouth but he took it from her mouth and unload in her pussy always.

Deepak: come with me to bathroom.

Deepak went to bathroom and started stroking his dick.

Mentally Arathi also follows him. She visualize her position of sitting in commode and Deepak dick is near to her mouth. She saw big dick picture but Anshu dick is not even half of it. She though of such dick is computer trick but she wish Deepak dick of similar size in picture.

Deepak: open your mouth and take it.

Arathi: Please give me..

Deepak: Yes my love.. Wow!!! what a hot inside your mouth.

She felt like his dick inside her mouth. She started blow.

Her head is going as per her blow. She feel the pleasure and Deepak and wants to give him best for him.

Sound started coming out of her mouth make Deepak hands more faster. He is about to cum. He started screaming and telling her that it is coming. She follows him by increasing her speed of sucking.

Deepak: I am coming

Arathi: Please give it to me.

Deepak: Ah!!! take it my love

she feel that cum is exploded in her mouth and she drank it..

Deepak: Love you .. Umma

Arathi wants to say love you but her voice stuck in her throat.

Deepak: Oh my charge will be down. Where is the charger kept

She told him the place near visitor room.

Arathi checked the time and its past 4 in morning. She told him to go and sleep in guest room.

Deepak: Come and sleep with me.

Arathi: I am already with you. Let me sleep also.. Has to get up in morning to go temple.

Deepak took the charger from visitor room and keep it on charging near the guest room bed.

Deepak : My love....

Arathi: yes..

Deepak: come near me and sleep

Arathi: I am already sleeping in your chest. I feel scared.

Deepak: why you are scared. I am near to you..

Arathi: I feel secure now. Hug me and don't leave me.

Deepak: How can I leave my love.

Arathi: But can you gave a promise. We should stay as good friends for ever and should not have sex. Keep a distance always

Deepak: I understand you my love. I will never force you to have sex with me. I always want you to be comfortable and happy. If possible please don't go away from my calls.

Arathi: I am a mother and a wife. I will commit suicide if some one finds.

Deepak: I love you.. Please don't think about suicide, we are sharing our emotions only. You are such nice girl and should deserve some one better.

Arathi feels the same.

Arathi: Please don't make me weak. ( Tears started coming out of her eyes)

Deepak: Please don't cry. It will hurts me.. Don't worry we will remain good friends.

Arathi: Umma.. Thank you for your understanding. Love you.

Deepak was happy in conquering Arathi's heart and he knows that she will come out and she will be his next slave.

Arathi: what are you thinking..

Deepak: Nothing.. But how long will be waiting time...( he laughed)

Arathi: Again same.... good night my love.

Deepak: Good night.

Arathi: Hey what was my hubby doing with some girls in club.

Deepak: Playing chess

Arathi: Please tell what was happened there.

Deepak wonders the girls curiosity. Arathi has also no difference.

He explained her.. He told her that Anshu doesn't go with girls. Normally they come and sit near him and takes money from him.

Arathi : Are you trying to protect him ? You are at his side or my side ?

Deepak: I am always yous. But I don't want to gossip about unknown facts.

Deepak told her

Anshu might be honest with you only.

May be he loves to sit with girls while drinking.

May be , he is scared of getting caught.

May be , he will not have the confidence to satisfy the girl.

Deepak was pausing on each point to hear the reaction of Arathi. She didn't say anything on first three point but a ''Yes'' came out her mouth after the last point.

Deepak didn't respond. He understand that her stupid husband is not able to satisfy her and she is in heat.

Reactions: kamdev99008

Mind

Deepak got up by hearing his phone rings. Arathi was in other side.

Deepak: Good morning

Arathi: Good Morning. Its past 10 am.

Deepak: Shit. I have an appointment at 12.

Arathi: sorry for yesterdays

Deepak: was one of best night in my life

Arathi: Not for me.

Deepak: Why

Arathi: Don't know. What all happen was wrong.

Deepak: Please don't curse yourself. What all happen is good and we took the decision to be friends. No more discussion on topic.

Arathi: yes my dear. Where is yesterdays puke boy?

Deepak: Let me see.

Deepak found Anshu in deep sleep. He informed Arathi. As per her instructions he placed Anshu phone on charging near his bed.

Deepak: Phone is switched off. I will switched it on after having bath. Can you WhatsApp me your car number. I will send someone and bring your car in parking.

Arathi : Thank you..

Deepak: Where is the towel kept.

Arathi: In cupboard.

Deepak opens the cupboard and found few towels kept folded.

Deepak: which is yours.

Arathi: Pink.

Deepak: same as yours...

Arathi: Chi!! naughty#

He took the towel and went to guestroom toilet. He can't find a toothbrush. He called Arathi and asked for any packed brush.

Arathi: No the last one. I open before coming here.

Deepak: which colour

Arathi: Pink

Deepak went to their toilet and took her brush and brushed his teeth and came to the bathroom and had bath. He found her aroma in the towel. He masturbate and jerked on her towel. Before going to bath, he has called his driver and send the location. When he came out of bathroom, he found his driver miscall in his phone. He was already in the building and Deepak told him to wait down. He called Arathi and asked for the pin number to switched on Anshu phone. He checked Anshu mobile and found few photos of Arathi. Deepak send to his mobile and deleted from Anshu send items.

Deepak: Do you have spare key of home.

Arathi: Yes I didn't bring my key. It is near to my Lingerie in cupboard.

Deepak: Can I put my finger and take it from your Lingerie.

Arathi: You don't have any other things to day.

Deepak took the key and told her that key smell good but little slippery.

Arathi face become red due to the bashfulness.

Arathi: Please Anshu will hear. How you going to manage the meeting.

Deepak: I will check into the shop and will buy get dressed.

Arathi: Till there you will go naked ? ( she laughs)`

Deepak: Please .. I will kill you after we meet. I plan to wear Anshu dress and go.

Arathi: Chi!!! You are going to wear his underwear.

Deepak: Oh No! I will go without wearing

Arathi: shame on you man. How can you go without that.

Deepak: My dick has no milk left. It was drunk by my friend. Also he is in strike with me for not allowing him to enter into my friend hole yesterday.

Arathi got aroused by speaking to him.

Arathi: Go man its getting late. Can you send a picture.

Deepak dick become erect while speaking with her.

He took his dick picture with Arathi's brush and a selfie of him in Anshu's dress.

He packed his cloths , car keys and locked the flat with Arathi's key. He told driver to follow him and get went inside the brand store and bought his inner wear, safari suit and wear. He took a selfie. He gave the cover to his driver and instructed him to get Anshu car from club parking and keep in his apartment parking then go to his flat and keep the car key in table and put the cloths in laundry basket. He told him to close the flat and hand over the flat key to him in evening.

Deepak calls Arathi after reaching in meeting place and informed her about his arrival and the instruction given to his driver. She told that Anshu didn't wake up. She asked about his picture.

Deepak send his dick picture.

Arathi opened his picture with curiosity.

She found his dick . She was surprised by the size of it. She saw the reddish colour tip and yellowish skin. Anshu dick is half the size and dark in colour. This dick is same size as in picture she saw. She thought others girls might have laugh on Anshu dick. That is the reason he is not going with the girls.

First time she cursed herself for getting married to Anshu.

She want to delete it but her mind stops her fingers to do so.

Before she called Deepak, she got another picture with his dick and her brush with a caption: Please brush my stain from your mouth. She laughs and called Deepak.

Deepak: Hi

Arathi: What is this. ( Fake shouting)

Deepak: You asked for photo but my dick is ready to stop his strike without sending him near to you pussy. I tried to compromise by giving your mouth taste but he was adamant with his decision to your pussy.

Arathi: You have use my brush to clean your dick tip.

Deepak: I brushed myself and Lund.

Arathi: You throw my brush.

Deepak: No. I kept back. My dick gave his blessing in your towel also.

Arathi: Oh my god.

Mean while he send his other pictures and told her that he is getting into meeting.

Arathi found him funny on Anshu dress and look handsome in his safari suit. She transferred all photos to the secret folder in her phone and put a new password.

He received a message from Deepak by thanking for her friendship and informed that his driver has done everything and he will give the keys after she arrives. She revert him by Heart Emoji.

Se got the call from Anshu after 30 minutes

Arathi: I called you yesterdays evening

Anshu: I couldn't pick the call due to attending an urgent meeting with client

Arathi was surprised by her husband lie. She got curious to know what else he is going to tell. Why you didn't call after.

Anshu: It reached home late and having head ache. I had one tablet and went to sleep.

She got angry and about to shout on him but she controls

Anshu: Good news. We got the first order before our inauguration

she got happy after hearing the truth from her husband. She understand that he might be ashamed to tell what all happen or might not remember many incident.

#

They disconnected the call.

Deepak and Arathi talk daily. Deepak never initiated phone sex. He knows that if he repeats, she may try to keep distance with him due to guilty feeling and fear.

He told her to come two days prior to scheduled arrival. He told that the audition she can attend. Arathi replied that she is not interested. Deepak told her that, he spoke about you and they got interested. Come and attend for keeping hi goodwill with the director. She denies and he didn't asked her.

Next days he didn't pick her phone in morning. She got really worried , whether Deepak is angry with her.

She messaged him about her acceptance to attend the audition and still no replies. Arathi got tensed, she calls him repeatedly and got switched off . She tried in very 10 minutes and switched off message was coming.

She couldn't eat any thing or concentrate. She was thinking about him only.

Her father in law asked about her tension ans she told that she has a class to attend and plans to go today. He asked her, whether you can leave Anu for few more days. She checked with Anshu and he was happy to leave Anu at his house. He told her that Amina also requested for few days extension to rejoin. If Anu is not here, we can give her extension. I need to fly to in coming days for visiting the Lucknow to meet the minister for a government project. I will pick Anu while returns. Anshu father in law went and book the flight ticket for evening and drop her in Airport.

She tried his phone before boarding to plane but was switched off.

She reached Mumbai airport at 10 Pm. She switched on her mobile and got 15 missed call alert. She saw the call is from Deepak. She called him due to her anger and shout at him for making her tension. She didn't let him to speak.

Deepak: My friend, calm down we friends were going for fishing in yacht. I got your call while loading out stuffs in boat, I disconnect due to others around me. later my phone fell in to water from my hand and got switched off. I don't have the time to get it repaired. After I got my mobile repaired after returns and called you. Your phone was switched off.

She smiled with bushiness and told him that she is Mumbai airport.

Deepak: Thank God, happy to know that some is there to care me. Shall I come and pick you from airport. She denied him that Anshu is already reached. She asked him about tomorrows audition and what dress she should wear.

Deepak: I think they will give the dress to wear. Get ready at 10 and I will pick you from apartment.

Arathi: No . Pick me from my college gate.

Deepak knows that she might be telling lies to Anshu that's why she want to hide the truth. Deepak smiles.

Deepak reached her college gate at 10 am in his jaguar car. She got inside. This was the first time she look at Deepak with affection. She was angry with him earlier. She was wearing a pink churidar and she didn't put her shawl in her neck. He look at her boobs and mesmerized by its size. She turns her face to him and told him by smiling look straight and drive. Her hands are in her lap and keep shaking. She understand that she is tension and he placed his left palm in top of her right palm.

Deepak: Don't get tensed, I am with you.

Arathi feels so much comfortable with that move. She also compare Anshu's & Deepak in understanding her.

Deepak pressed his palm. He feel the softness of her thighs and his dick was already shoot up. Arathi took her left palm and keep above his palm. He took her palm and bring it to his face and kissed. She looked at his face with so much of love. She is getting what she wants in her life. He placed her back side of palm in his chest. She can feel his heart beats. He took her palm and placed on his thighs and kept his palm on top. Her finger is near to his Lund. She is not putting any pressure on her hand. Her hand is fully controlled by Deepak hand. He slowly pull her hands on top of his bulge. Arathi felt his manhood. She wants to pull her hands but she wants him. She wants to get loved. He pressed her hands to his dick. She started rubbing on top of his bulge. He took his hands from her palm and placed on her thighs. He pressed her thighs. He saw her mouth opens due to the pleasure. He can feel her hands started pressing his bulge. He slides his hands between her churidar top and pressed before her hips. Deepak fingers touched her pussy area. Suddenly she hold his hands by other hands. He told her that they have reached the area. Both of them got ready and came out of car.
Arathi entered the studio with Deepak. They are welcomed by the receptionist and requested to seated. Arathi can find few other girls sitting in the near by seats. She smiles at them. She was feeling nervous and hold the Deepak hand. Deepak called the director and informed their arrival. Receptionist informed Deepak to go inside the directors (Rohit) room.

Deepak: How are you man.
Rohit: Hi Man. Good going.
Deepak: Arathi is here.
Rohit: Oh!! That new girl..How is she.... another rock on
Deepak:: No man just got it.. he smiles
Rohit: What I will do with girl..
Deepak: she is not for you man.. She is dam good man....don't try your tricks on her or suggestive. Make a profile picture of her.
Rohit : Another girl for tricking your clients..... he smiles. Where is she. Let me have look.
Deepak: Need one help. Handle her with little vulgar. Need to see how she reacts.
Rohit: Preparing her for your business. Will inform the team.
Rohit gave instruction to receptionist to assist her to his room.

Arathi came inside the directors cabin and Rohit stunned by seeing her beauty. He feels pity on her. She has all qualities to become a super model but her beauty is going to enjoy by Deepak business clients. He went near her and hugged . Arathi was not expecting that. Rohit hands were rubbing her back and she didn't move. She step back and said hello to him.

Rohit told her that he have finalised the model for his upcoming project but will do a photo shoot for future reference. Rohit calls his office assistance, camera man and make up team to make a profile picture of her. She was guided to their studio.

As per Rohit instruction they took couple of photos of Arathi with out make-up and later she was guided to make-up room and this was her first experience. She was expecting a lady and got embarrassed by male. He made her sit in chair. She can see his facial expression though the mirror in front of her. He instructed to remove her ornaments and she kept it in a tray. She thought of Anshu while removing her mangalsutra He kept his hands in her face and she got nervous. make-up man started feeling her face and told her beauty with a vulgar smile. She felt uncomfortable. He clean her face and told her to change her costume in changing room. She was assisted with a lady. She was uncomfortable in removing her dress in front of others. The assistant lady told her get relax and removed her dress. She felt shy in standing her bra & panty. The girl told her that her bra & lingerie will not suit with the dress and she brought a red teddies for her. She wore teddies and on top of that she wore the red side flap suit. She called Deepak and told about her discomfort in her dress. He came to her changing room and told the girl to go out then enters. He saw her dress in hanger and smiles at her. He was stunned by her beauty and gave mischievous smile to her.

Arathi: Deepak please we can go.
Deepak: Ok. if your are not comfortable will go but you are so beautiful in this dress. This dress is decent and fully covered and what's the issues?
She moved her legs and her naked legs came out. Deepak cannot take his eyes from her milky legs. He got hard inside.
Deepak: Wow!!! what a nice..
Arathi: What nice. I am going to remove.
Deepak: Our company wants a model and I can see you as the model. Can you do it for me. I can show this photos to my Dad and will get impress on me. I will tell the photographer to click on without revealing your legs.
Arathi: Thank you. I am comfortable when you are near by( she went to her earlier pose)
Deepak: Let me see it, don't pull your legs back.
By saying this Deepak came forward and hold her back and bring her near to him and kissed.
Arathi: Deepak please leave. Someone will come.
Deepak: No one will come .
He put his hands in between her dress fleet and hold her ass. He can fell her naked ass due to slim inner wear. He pressed her ass. His mouth went near her mouth but she turn her face.
Deepak: What happen
Arathi: No. this is not right. We should not do this.
Deepak said sorry left the changing room.
She felt sad and decided to go home.
Girl came and asked about her decision with photo-shoot.
Arathi felt sorry for Deepak and she decided to do it for him.
Deepak instructed director to don't try anything silly with her. He needs some time to change her.
Photo-shoot was very nicely done and she got comfortable with multiple style of attire she worn during photo-shoot

Deepak didn't talk with Arathi during return. Arathi smiled at him and he returns his angry look.
Arathi: My love is still angry with me. ( she pinched on his cheeks)This look doesn't suits you.
Deepak car reached near to her college.
Arathi: I want to go home my love.
Deepak: I picked from here.
Arathi: oh!! you will drop me (her voice was broken, He understand that she is sad. question have meaning- she is asking him to be with her entire life).
Deepak: No my love. I don't want to keep others in flat noticed and gossip on you.
Arathi: I will get bored in home. Its only 2pm and Anshu is there in house I told him about my arrival at late evening. I thought photo-shoot will take long much time.
Deepak: Oh!!! you are prepared
Arathi: For what
Deepak stops his car few metres away from college. Due to college closed the roads are empty. He took his hands and keep it in her thighs .
Arathi : Please take your hands my love or I will pinch you hand.. ( she said in seductive tone)
Deepak: Please pinch her ( he shows his bulge)
Arathi: Why my boy is always in same position
Deepak: He wants to brush your teeth.
Arathi: Chi!!!! Yak ( she shows the vomiting gesture)
Deepak: I will tell him to have bath and come to your mouth.
Arathi: No need. Tell him to sleep there only.
Arathi noticed the movement in his bulge and told Deepak that your boy is going to moving.
Deepak: He needs to come out. ( telling this he unzip his jeans and pull it out)
Arathi saw his dick and wondered by its size. She find the dick as round & lengthy She finds bigger than photo.
Arathi: your boy will not come in my mouth and not had bath.
Deepak: Try and see.
Arathi: I will try in night
He understand that she wants phone sex but he decided to give real action
Deepak took her hand and keep it above his dick. He grip her palm with his palm on top
She got shocked by his move.
She looked around and find not one near by. She sigh.
She said in panic. Someone will see. Deepak laughed.
Deepak: You liked by boy

She took her hand from Deepak cock, her finger touched his dick tip. The pre-cum was in her fingers.
Arathi: Chi!!! My hands. Where is tissue
Deepak: Please lick with your tongue.
Arathi: Chi!!! dirty.
Deepak gave her tissue box but he found that Arathi is thinking. He understood that she wants to taste but was shy to taste in front of him. He kept the tissue box and hold her hands and guided to her mouth. She smell her finger.
Deepak: taste it. It belongs to you.
She took her finger in mouth. She was already wet in her down. She feel her finger taste good and she does it wholeheartedly

He lowered his hands and into her breasts. She breath heavy. His hand is in top of her breast. He pressed her breast. She keep her hand on top of his hand but didn't try to pull his hand. He was feeling her breast and his dick was rock hard. He took his other hand and bring her hand to his dick. Her hand cover the top of dick. Her hands started feeling his dick. He keep pressing her breast. She forget that they are in road. She breath heavy. Her lust made her to say
Arathi: Deepak please take me... I need you.. I love you... I need your dick... please do it..

He took the hands from her and drive his car to the guest house of his father. He was welcomed by the care taker. She felt embarrassed but Deepak introduced her as his girlfriend to him. She hide her mangalsutra. They went inside. Care taker look at her ass and praised his master luck. Deepak smiled at him and he returns. Without Arathi's notice he asked him in sign language how is she? Care taker shows him super. Deepak asked him do you want?
He shake his head by showing his happiness. Deepak showed him later. Deepak used to give him money to keep it secret as well as he made girls to fuck with his servant after his use. He records and keep it for his safety. Caretaker Aziz (40 year) saw her mangalsutra in neck and in mind he was praising his boss ability on picking married girls.

Inside the bedroom , Arathi was enjoying the kissing. She started removing the belt of Deepak. She was eager to hold his dick. He helped her and his dick came out. Arathi broke her kiss and look at his dick. She want to taste his cum more. She bend down and took his dick in mouth.

Last edited:

Mind

She reached home and saw Anshu was busy in laptop. His eyes was still in laptop. Arathi went inside the bedroom and opened her cupboard. She took her towel and smell it. She could smell his cum in her towel. She took the tower and went for having bath. She does not required to keep it. Today she has experienced the real taste of his dick , smell of his body and cum. She removed her dress and check her body in mirror. Her nipples is still in pick colour, she memorise the way he was sucking her nipples. She cursed Anshu for not giving the pleasure. She can see Deepak love bite in her boobs. She put water on her body she fell neutral feeling in her pussy area. She was in pain while his dick went inside but later she had experience her best orgasm in her life. Her pussy is soaked with his cum. Her hands went to her ass hole due to pain. She like the moment when his finger went inside her ass. She want to stay at Deepak house but left the house due to no other choice and doesn't want to get caught.

Deepak had food made by Aziz after she left. Aziz start the topic on Arathi but Deepak didn't encourage Aziz by replying to him. Deepak knows Arathi is in sincere love with him. He knows that she can be his trump card for influencing or trapping many VIP and make them favourable for his business deals. He was planning to use her as the model for his company.

Couple of months passed , Deepak & Arathi meets regularly in his guest house. She started feeling his guest house as her home. She got friendly with Aziz. She loved Deepak madly, she wants to give birth to Deepak child. Deepak on other side convenience her to stop thinking rubbish and concentrate in her career. Before she got offer from other company, he offered her manager job in his company. Nothing more she wants. He took her for couple of parties and got introduced to politicians and other VIP's. Deepak feel happy while others eyeing her. His desire towards her has finished, he decided to move next level.

Deepak has funded to Anshu for his business start up. Anshu invested all his saving and borrowed funds in his company. Inauguration was grand and attended by few ministers & VIP's by Deepak influence. Arathi thanks Deepak for his support towards Anshu.

Arathi found Deepak in tension one day in office. She wants to go and hug him but due to office she control. Suddenly she got message in her mobile from Deepak instructing her to go to his guest house and he will join. She got happy. She didn't get time with Deepak for past few weeks. He was always busy and travelling. She left the office and reached his guest house.

Mind

Deepak leave the office. The neighbouring state government tender for the next fiscal year will announce in coming month. His company has lost all previous years tender. This project is the highest in the country. He decided to use Arathi as trump-card for capturing information. He used to blackmail his girls to sleep with officials and get the details but he didn't get the result due to lack of commitment from the girls. This time he decided to use Arathi's brilliance and beauty. He decided to exploit her love & commitment towards him. Firstly he wants to make a profile for her. The mentality of the peoples are, they like to have sex with models & actress. Other girls might be more beautiful than actress and models but the value will be as a cheap whore. He decide to enrol Arathi as the model for his product in that state.

Arathi and Aziz were talking each others in guest house. Arathi find herself comfortable with Aziz and used to discuss on different topic. Aziz is married and his family is in his village. Arathi came to know from Aziz, Deepak is the younger one in his family and he steps into the family business few years ago. His father controls the entire business and responsibilities are shared among his sons. His brothers are doing well in business but Deepak is still struggling. Deepak gets shouting from his father for his failure. Aziz loves her presence and he ogled her body without her notice. Deepak car entered and Arathi went to receive him.

Deepak came out of car and hold Arathi hand and walk towards the drawing room. She felt so much intimacy. He sat in the sofa and she sits near to him. He ordered cup of tea and Aziz went to prepare that. Deepak was sitting with tensed and Arathi took his hand and kissed on his palm.

Arathi: What happen

Deepak: Nothing- feels a head ache

Arathi: Have tea and will massage your head in bedroom

Deepak holds her waist and keep Arathi close to his body. Arathi also keep herself close to him and placed her head in his shoulder. She was wearing formal shirt and trouser. Deepak kissed her forehead. He took her hand and placed above his Lund. She look behind and ensures Aziz is not present then pressed his Lund. Deepak started moan and Arathi enjoys. She wants to make him happy and reduce his tension. Deepak start encouraging her and she forget about Aziz. Deepak hand went to her breast and started pressing boobs. Due to his pressing her shirt top button came out. Deepak is getting into the mood and she continued. Aziz sound '' Sir Tea'' broke the intimacy. Deepak smiles and took the tea. Arathi felt shy but she regain the confidence. Aziz saw her milky white boobs and she smiled at him.

Deepak told Aziz to go to his outhouse and closed the front door. Aziz went out side. Deepak finished the Tea and kept in table. He laid in sofa and keep his head in Arathi lap. Arathi finds him as kid sleeping in his mother lap. She stated massing his head. Deepak didn't move and enjoyed her massage.

Arathi: Deepak what happen ? Why you are tensed ?

Deepak: Nothing much..

Arathi: Then what else. Share with me, May be I can give you some stupid idea ( she made it funny to distract his mind)

Deepak: Nothing great and I don't think you will help me.

Arathi feel hurt by his word that she will not help him. Now her mind was ready to give anything for him.

Arathi: why you feel so ( her sound got broken )

Deepak: Hey. Please don't get hurt. I didn't mean so.

She couldn't control her tears and started falling in Deepak face.

He got up from her lap and hold her towards him and said sorry.

Deepak: I didn't mean to hurt you. Its my mistake by judging you before your reply.

He wiped her tears and kissed her.

Arathi: why you think that, I will not do for you. I will do anything for your happiness. I love you so much.

She kissed his cheeks

I know that our relationship cannot become legal in our life. I am planning to come out of Anshu's life and live separately with my kid. I don't want to fool Anshu for long as well as I don't love him any more. I love you from my soul.

Deepak: Please don't think like that. Anshu doesn't deserve such a lovely girl like you. He is behind money. He even owe me lot. You should stay together for your daughter future. I will be with you always.

Arathi never knew about Anshu owe money to Deepak. Anshu never discuss with her about such matters. Before knowing Deepak well, she was not interested in Anshu partnership with Deepak. But after knowing Deepak, she was happy for having partnership with Deepak.

Arathi : Its a partnership. Then how he owe you ?

Deepak: He didn't tell you?

Arathi : No – he don't discuss with me.

Deepak silent for few minutes.

Arathi : What are you thinking ?

Deepak: Nothing..

Arathi: Don't make me tension

Deepak: He took 2 Cr from me.

Arathi got stunned she thought how greedy & stupid is Anshu. How can he manage such a big debt. Arathi knows that amount is penny for Deepak family.

Arathi: How you managed ? Why you gave?

Deepak explained: Deepak father allotted small segment of his umbrella business to Deepak after his studies. His father style is to built your own empire from bottom. He give only limited funds to his sons. Deepak father is managing all the big brands and his brothers got successful in their task and his father made them directors board of their company. Deepak is yet to prove his success and not part of his father business. Anshu company was the software developer for his father & other relatives runs business. Deepak got friendship with him through that channel.

Anshu gave me the idea & brief of new software company. Deepak was not interested but Anshu convinced him and assured the full responsibility. Deepak father is not aware about his investment in a company where they don't have expertise. The plan was to invest 60 percent by Deepak and 40 percentage by Anshu and business rights is 50:50. Deepak agreed to deal by the assurance of Anshu.

Initial funding starts one year before the commencement and as per agreement, Deepak has invested his full share for pre opening expenses. Anshu's agreement is to invest before company inauguration to manage the initial operational cost and other few. Anshu borrowed Deepak 2cr by pledging his flat worth of 1cr assures to return in 6 months. With no other option, Deepak arranged the money. Deepak has in invested his money and he doesn't have any option to quit. Seven months over and Anshu didn't return the funds.

This was an entirely different understanding about the business start up of Anshu.

Deepak: There is no fault from Anshu. He is trying his best to manage business. He is coming with few innovative products and surely will get success. He is good at his area and surely will get returns but will take few years to enjoy the profit. I can't wait for more years. Dad will screw me. If he get involves in my business, he will come to know about my investments.

Deepak kissed Arathi and told that he got two good partners from my investment.

Arathi understands his pain & situation after blocking his funds in their company. Anshu also took advantage of his kindness and still he is not cursing us.

She felt so happy to be part of his life.

Arathi: How can I help you?

Deepak explains his immediate plan.

Neighbouring state tender for supplying his product is coming in couple of month. That market is biggest in India. His rivals has already established in market and this time he wants to enter. Past few years they are not aggressive in tenders & market ( he ignores the facts) . This year he needs to enter aggressive. He decided a massive promotions and introduced a new model for his products in the market thus will make a good impact in market. For that he needs to do start with in two weeks. His products will get a goodwill and government will consider his company in top list. If he win the tender he can make good profit and cover all his funds shortage. He will get a good conduct from his father.

Every things are in order excepts but director couldn't get the model as per his concept. Director happens to see your profile picture and he doesn't find anyone better than you.

Deepak: I really don't want to force you. I know you are backed with other family members opinion and that's the reason for rejecting the initial offer you got from your profile created director.

I just told you because of you asked and can't hide any matter from you.

Deepak: Just leave the topic. My boy is waiting to find his hole.

He started kissing her and folding. After 15 minutes Deepak cums on her body. She laid nude in sofa and smiled at him. He got up and went to wash room inside his bedroom but Arathi remained in her position. This was the first time he didn't get proper attention from her while having sex. He knows that the lady mind web start thinking..

He smiled and started having bath.

Aziz was in the lawn and he heard the sound of water from Deepak bathroom. He understand that both had climax and time for them to come out for snacks. He got inside the kitchen from the kitchen door. He went to drawing room to collect the tea cup. Aziz got stunned by his view, Arathi laid in sofa nude. He can see her naked breast. His dick got hard and he started pressing above his dhoti. He slowly walked back and stayed near door. He did this to withdrew immediately if she got up. He can see the view till her hips. He wish to go other side and see her pussy but this view was enough for him to cum. He went outside after cum in his dhoti.

Arathi got up and get dressed while Deepak came out of bathroom. She have informed her acceptance to be the model and assures her support for all his needs.

Deepak told her take permission from family but she replies him that she has decided and doesn't care anyone opinion. She will manage everyone and her priority is Deepak success.

Deepak has conducted a party to introduce his new model in neighbouring state capital. Arathi was nervous in her first public appearance as a model but thrilled to travel with Deepak. Both of them planned and avoided Anshu from party. Deepak got happy by the progress of Arathi in tricking Anshu and she never felt guilty. The party was arranged in a 5 star hotel. As per the plan the event management team had done all the arrangements. Well known designer cloth was the costume for Arathi. Dress was designed in way that reveals her body structure. Her Dress covered her assets and only reveals part was her naval. She got herself confidence after wearing the dress. Deepak idea was to tease his guest with her beauty and make an enthusiasm in them to see her naked body.

Arathi enters the hall by holding the Deepak hands. There is only few guest in the party. She was expecting a good crowd. She was introduced to them and she felt uncomfortable by staring at her. She found most of them are old peoples. Most of them having whiskey class in their hands. After the formal introduction, Deepak took her and introduced each person. She got surprised by the profile of everyone. Few of them are current ministers in the state, couple of MPs, other few are top government officials and few are the licensed suppliers in the market. The party ends at late night and everyone left after praising her. Deepak came and kissed her after every one left. She saw that he was discussing with minister for long time. She got disappointed in returning same night due to important meetings for Deepak.

After two days, Deepak calls Arathi and told her presence with him till completion of tender. He doesn't trust anyone else and get her to take permission to make travels and stay overnights. After few days she understand that, tender winning need lot of bribing to officials and minister .First step is the submission of company profile and government selection of final companies.

Next week Deepak informed about their travel schedule of Friday to meet the ministry. He told her that they are travelling by road due to presence of physical cash in the car for bribing minister. They checked into the hotel after a long journey. Arathi found Deepak in nervous and didn't invited him to her bed. Deepak brief her the plans. They are submitting the application on first day and meeting with minister privately on second day for discussion. The first day they have successfully registered their application and second day morning when she got up, she found that Deepak was busy in phone calls.

She enquired about it. He replied that minister was asked for 2 cr and now he demands another 2 more by today to approve our company. Deepak told her that his funds are blocked in all his investments. He has kept the 2cr for such emergency purpose but he gave to Anshu and expects to return before this tender. He knows that Anshu doesn't have money and don't want to put pressure on him.

Deepak told her that he got it arranged through his friend and need his presence in Mumbai and he is travelling in next flight. The driver will drop him in airport and he will take you to the minister residence. Arathi was stunned and want to ask him lot of questions but nothing came out of her mouth. He told her to hand over 2 cr and convenience him for tomorrow , I will try to catch you in night. He assured that he will be assisting you over phone while discussion with minister and told her that she has the calibre to convenience him.

As per the schedule, she reached the minister home at 4 Pm and got to know that minister is busy with some urgent schedules. She informed Deepak and he told her to revert after checking with minister. He informed that he is on the way with money. She was in formal attire and that was instructed by Deepak. She wear black trouser with white shirt and black jacket.

She got the call from Deepak and he told her that

minister is attending a meeting in out sketch of city and instructed to give money at that point. Minister told Deepak to come alone in car arranged by minister. When he came to know that, I am on the way he instructed me to send your most trustable person. I told about you. He agrees and his car will arrive soon they will drop you back in hotel. Take the bags from our car and keep in his car and instruct our driver to return to hotel and wait.

Arathi was fully in tension and regain her strength due to her determination to acquire the tender. Car came after 15 minutes and she instructed the driver to take the bags and keep in the car and leave. She was escorted to the car by the driver. He was huge man and looks like a Gunda. Car left the campus and she saw two vehicles parked outside. The driver shows signal and they started following her car. She called Deepak due to tension but he spoke about the importance of getting this tender. He told her that he is travelling in area where signal is less. He told her to take care of your self. He really doesn't like the plan to send her alone but situation demands. She was about to reply but his phone got disconnected. She tried him but was switched off. She understand that she needs to be strong and should do her parts well.

Car was travelling in highway for 1 hour and travelling in more than 100 kms. It is getting dark out side and she calls Deepak but was not in reachable. They travel another 30 minutes and take the deviation. She can see that area is full of trees and plantation. She cant find anyone in roads and few houses in side. After 15 minutes , Car passed a gate and started travelling in a private road. She saw the gate get closed after their vehicle entered. Car stops in front of a big house and driver opens by door and told me that this is minister farm house and he is sitting in backside lawn. She took the phone to message Deepak but there is no signal. She got worried about handling the situation alone.

Driver assisted her in carrying the bags. Minister welcomed her and his assistance placed a chair near to him and instructed to sit. She can see a half drunk whiskey glass in his side table. He offered her whiskey but refused. she feel very suffocated due to his behaviour.

Min: Sorry for make you travelling so long. I don't want to deal in city area. Media is behind me with camera and lot of sting operations are there.

Arathi: No an issue Sir. Can I hand over you the money?

Min: Are you hurry to go?

She felt the rudeness in his voice.

Arathi: No sir, not at all.

He started laughing loudly

Min: Got scared ? You become so beautiful while you are nervous

your cheeks got red. You got very good structure. You will become famous model.

( Minster is not aware that she works for Deepak. He thinks that she is an up coming model. Success of Deepak company product is required for her career also. Deepak has told minister that this is her first experience and get her convenience gently. Minister likes to have sex with forced or enjoy women without her full consent. He don't like calls girls. He enjoys of hunting girls)

by saying these he pinch her cheeks with his hands.

Sound of disappoint came from her mouth.

He laugh in vulgar sound.

Min: Oh!!! you don't like it. why you are scared? Don't get scare

He took his hands and gave a small slap on her face.

He laughed again

She felt humiliated and thought of shouting at him but she controls her emotions and smiles at him. She decided to hand over money and leave.

Arathi : Can I hand over the money

He smiles and finished his whisky and told her to get it refilled and come. She look puzzled at him

Min: Do you hear what I said? ( Harsh sound)

Arathi: Yes- I will bring. Where is it

Minister called his person and told him to bring whisky bottle , a glass and soda.

He bring and kept it on table.

Minister told Arathi to put the chair next to him.

His voice was commanding and she follows his instruction

Min: Now I can see you clearly

He was staring at her body and she got uncomfortable.

Min: why you are wearing the jacket. Remove it. Its not hot here.

Arathi: I am Ok with it

Min: Oh!!! I don't like my guest get sweat in hot, I think I will take you to my room. We can sit in AC.

Arathi: Oh no sir. I am fine.

Minister: then remove it.

Arathi: Not hot here sir.

Min: You will get hot after having whisky.

He told Arathi to pour in two glass.

She pour and mix with soda.

He told her to pick one and said cheers and told her to drink.

Arathi: I don't drink

Min: I can speak about deal with person who listen to me. You can take your money and go.

He calls his driver to drop her back in hotel.

Arathi didn't expect his move.

Arathi: Please don't do it. I will drink.

Minister smiles and said cheers again and took a sip.

Arathi also drink one and she feel vomiting.

Minister likes her facial expression. He dip his finger in achar and bring his finger to her mouth. She shows her palm to give but he guided to her mouth.

Minister told her to lick it ans he will be alright. She licked the achar from his finger

Min: Remove your jacket. Then we will speak.

Arathi cursed herself for coming alone but she didn't blame Deepak. She was thinking about Deepak situation.

Arathi got up and removed her jacket. Minster told to hand over to him

He smell the jacket and asked her

Min: Is it the perfume smell or your body ?

Arathi: Perfume . Dior

Min : Let me see

He got up from his seat and bring his nose near to her neck and smells. She was expecting him to take his nose back from her neck but he licked her neck and bring his face down to her boobs. She couldn't stop herself in pushing him back.

He fell down due to the push.

She saw his guard is running near to him to help but she sent near to him and give her hands to pull him.

He got up and she said sorry. She got afraid and tears starts coming out.

Minister shows his guard to go back and sit in his chair

Min: You have nice smell in your body. Come close to me let me confirm once again.

Arathi: Sorry sir. Please forgive

Min: I said to come near me. If you want the tender you do what I say. If not you can go.

Arathi knows that he is going to humiliate her. When she thinks about Deepak she got up and went near to him.

Min: Bend down

She bend down in-front of him. Minister took his hand and placed in her back and bring her closer. He kissed her ears. She tries to move back but he brings her closer. She got humiliated by standing in front of a 55 year old man and being watched by his guards.

Minister told in the ears. His dick is erect and your company approval is based on his dick satisfaction

She got shocked and didn't move from her position.

She can feel his hands in her boobs, she wants to protest but her body didn't react.

Arathi: Your money

Min: I am taking my fees

he kissed her cheeks and pull her to his body.

Mind

Arathi lost the balance and fell on top of Minster (Sharma). Sharma tried hold her body but he griped his hands in her shirt and guided her to his lap from further falling down to ground. Two buttons her shirt button broke out due to the pressure in his grip. She took few seconds to bring her normal. Her ass shared the Sharma lap and tummy. Her tummy is locked with both hands of Sharma . She tried to get up but couldn't get her strength due to awkward position for her. She is sitting completely in his lap and her legs are not touching ground. She could feel the Sharma mouth in her back side. Sharma pulled her to his body and started kissing her neck. She took her hands to protest and her boobs came out. She realised her buttons are open. She can see the starving eyes of Sharma guard in her open shirt at distance of 20 metre. She felt humiliated and cursed herself for coming alone. She took her hands and closed the shirt. Sharma was still kissing her back and brings his mouth near her ears and took it in his mouth. Arathi felt her ears are eating by animal. She can feel her ass is on top of his erect dick. Sharma freed the mouth and told in her ears.

Sharma: What a taste.. turn towards me.. let me taste your honey in you lips.

Arathi was crying..

Arathi: Please leave me..

Sharma; your are an angel. I don't want to hurt you. Please cooperate with me.

She can feel his hands on her hands. His hands slowly started pulling her hands from covering her shirt.

Arathi: Sir... Please don't do this to me.

Sharma: Please allow me. I will anything for you. This place is not known to Deepak. No one will come here until my person went to pick Deepak. I can do anything but requesting your consent.

Arathi felt the threat in his voice as well as lust .

Sharma hands is still trying to enter inside her shirt. Arathi can feel no pressure from his side but his hands is keep on trying to enter.

Sharma: Please let me have your boobs.

Arathi looked at the guards and found that their eyes is in her.

Arathi: Sir

Before she complete her words Sharma shows the action to guards to leave and they left immediately.

Arathi turns her face towards the guards and her hands grip got loosen.

She can feel the Sharma hand passing through her grip and reached her boobs above bra.

He pressed gently and Arathi feel a nice pleasure in her body. Sharma hand start pressing it and his hands went inside her bra and starting pressing her bare boobs. He was doing it gently and she felt it. She laid her body into Sharma body. Her hair blocked the Sharma face and he got aroused by her movement.

Arathi: Please take me to the room.

Sharma didn't gave attention to her and slowly turns her face and kissed her lips. She didn't response for first kiss but started responding on next attempt. Sharma took her mouth in his and keep on kissing for 5 minutes. She finds his expertize in kissing and started enjoying. She didn't expect such pleasure from an old man and now she got excited to see his dick. Due to her excitement she lift her ass from his lap and placed her hands on top of his bulge and sat on her hand. Arathi hands is fully coved his dick and she pressed it. Sharma got happy with her move.

Sharma: Oh!!! Lovely... Please press... I will give you..

He told to get up and he also got up.

Arathi: Please take me to room..

Sharma: Anything for your comfortable

Sharma kissed her lips and hugged her.

Sharma: I love you...

Arathi: I love you too

Arathi thought of herself what she want? Need someone for her sexual satisfaction or she doing for Deepak. But she knows that now her body wants Sharma to explore. She came out of her thinking and looked at Sharma. She find his passion towards her body and she found herself proud on her beauty.

Sharma took whisky in two glass and gave one to her.

Arathi had it for his happiness.

Sharma put his hands on her walk towards his room.

Arathi didn't bother to cover her shirts. She wants his guards to peep into it. She enjoyed teasing them.

Sharma took his hands from shoulder and squeezed her ass in-front of them in return she give a press in Sharma Lund to tease the guard. She saw their hands moving to their Lund while doing and she enjoyed. They reached the bedroom and closed the door.

Mind

Sharma opened the door and told the servants to keep the whisky bottle and glass inside the room. They kept and left. Arathi went and sat on the bed while servants inside their room. Sharma closed the door and came near her. He removed his loose T-shirt. She saw the big tummy of Sharma. His body was full of hair. Deepak and Anshu doesn't have hair in their body. She smiled at Sharma. Sharma got aroused by her smile. He got proud of himself by winning the heart of a beautiful girl. He removed his loose Pyjama and standing in his under wear in front of Arathi. He came near to near and lift her up with his both hand. His eyes screen her body and he lick his lips.

Sharma: What a beauty you are.. Let me see your beauty

He started unbuttoning her shirt and throw it to chair near by. She was standing in her bra. Arathi didn't felt shy. She was enjoying the lust in eyes of Sharma by seeing her body. She was eager to know his reaction after her trouser got removed. She started enjoying. Sharma started unhook her trouser and removed it. She was standing in her Bra and Lingerie. Her eyes got locked in the bulge of Sharma. She can see a big bulge. In order to see the reaction of Sharma, she took her arms and kept above the dick and start massaging on top. Sharma made a huge AaaaaaHhhhhh Aaaa sound due to the pleasure.

Sharma : common babe .. do it .. don't stop...

Arathi keep on massaging his dick.. She want to feel the bare dick touch. Her hands went inside his under wear and hold the dick. She found it very thick and hard. She didn't expect such hard Dick from a 55 year old man. Due to her excitement her hand went to his balls. Under wear fell down and Sharma removed it with his leg. Sharma hold her breast and started pressing. She didn't feel the gentle touch like earlier.

She make AAHHAA sound due to pain. She knows that he is enjoying her hand massage and his pleasure make his hard pressing. Sharma hugged her and start kissing her neck. Her hands drop from his Lund but he guided her hands back. Sharma removed her bra and throw it. He bring back to his position and started eyeing her boobs. He kept his hands on boobs and pressed it in with both hands. She touch his Lund tip with her finger and slowly parted his Lund Lips with inserting her finger nails. This was more than for him to shout on Pleasure. She found it interesting and continued the same. She can feel his pre-cum in her finger. She took her hand and placed the other one in his Lund. Sharma was standing idle and enjoys her show in his dick.. She was getting wet inside her and decided to bring his dick in her pussy and made him cum. Due to excitement in smelling an old man cum she brought the previous finger to her nose and smell it. Sharma dick smell was bad and she control her reaction. This gave a wrong signal to Sharma.

Sharma: You like the smell. Now taste it.

Sharma holds her head and put the pressure to bend down. She got scared to show resistance in taking his dick. She looked his more mercy. Sharma hold her made her sit on the chair. He brings his dick near to her face.

Sharma: Take it my girl

Arathi felt vomiting due to the bad smell coming out on not washing Lund properly after peeing.

Sharma pushed his dick and due to not opening of mouth it touched the nose . His precum fell on her nose. She closed her eyes and take it in mouth. Sharma feel warmness of her mouth in his dick.

He kept his hands on her back and started fucking her. She couldn't take breath properly. She got used with the smell and she decided to do it in her style. She hold the Sharma hands in her head and indicate his to not force her. Sharma reduce the grip and freed her to do. His dick was already got clean by her saliva. Arathi holds his dick in her hand and bite the top of Lund. Sharma got an unimaginably pleasure. She can feel the shock in his body due to the pleasure. She keep on licking his dick. Immediately he pulls her and he laid in the bed. He invite her to lick in this position. She keep licking his balls and started taking his lund in her mouth. Firstly she find it difficult due to his public hair in her mouth but slowly she enjoyed the tickling when it rubs her face. She continue to stack his dick with her mouth. She found his hands in her head and forced her to do it fast. Sharma was shouting her name Arathi.. Suck itt.... Loudly. She realized his cum when her throat got first shoot of cum. She tried to pull her head but went in vein due to Sharma hands in her back of head pushing her mouth towards the Dick. She rushed to bathroom to clean herself. She went and tried to vomit in bathroom but nothing come from her stomach. When she came back ,Sharma dick was in his hand and become erect.

Last edited: