• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

An Update!

Romeo 22

Vaibhav39

Banned
Nahi yaar woh baat nahi hai..maine usko phele bhi samjhaya tha ki mujhe koi interest nahi hai in sab mein bhale wo mujhse kitna bhi pyaar kare.. And u know what? usne apni cousin ke naam se mujhe msg bheje.. Tujhe to pata hi hai.. aur sabse zyaada hairaan to main is baat pe hu ki log kitne dhyan se msg pad rahe hai jaise mera koi personal msg galti se send ho gya ho.. happy april fool day in advance zyada dimaag matt lagao!!!

Kevininell

thank ytou for bringing this to our attention.

i removed the post as we already have rules posted to the amrketplace forum.

we will update the post and move it to the faq forum later.

Rajizexy

punjabi doc
Supreme
First of all, I would like to thank all of you guys for the great support, the growth in the past 3 months has been insane.

Secondly, I would like to apologize to all of you. I wasn't active much due to personal issues and coz of that I didn't replied to many of your queries. But I will be active from now on.

Coming to registration and password reset: the mail bug should be fixed now.

The server is new, if you find any bug , report here or send me a DM.

Regards
Thanks dear nd welcome back

Rajizexy

punjabi doc
Supreme
Nahi yaar woh baat nahi hai..maine usko phele bhi samjhaya tha ki mujhe koi interest nahi hai in sab mein bhale wo mujhse kitna bhi pyaar kare.. And u know what? usne apni cousin ke naam se mujhe msg bheje.. Tujhe to pata hi hai.. aur sabse zyaada hairaan to main is baat pe hu ki log kitne dhyan se msg pad rahe hai jaise mera koi personal msg galti se send ho gya ho.. happy april fool day in advance zyada dimaag matt lagao!!!
Nice joke

Rajizexy

punjabi doc
Supreme
First of all, I would like to thank all of you guys for the great support, the growth in the past 3 months has been insane.

Secondly, I would like to apologize to all of you. I wasn't active much due to personal issues and coz of that I didn't replied to many of your queries. But I will be active from now on.

Coming to registration and password reset: the mail bug should be fixed now.

The server is new, if you find any bug , report here or send me a DM.

Regards
Thanks Addicted jifo doing so well