• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

An Update!

Addicted

Staff member
Administrator
First of all, I would like to thank all of you guys for the great support, the growth in the past 3 months has been insane.

Secondly, I would like to apologize to all of you. I wasn't active much due to personal issues and coz of that I didn't replied to many of your queries. But I will be active from now on.

Coming to registration and password reset: the mail bug should be fixed now.

The server is new, if you find any bug , report here or send me a DM.

Regards

Aidenhunt

First of all, I would like to thank all of you guys for the great support, the growth in the past 3 months has been insane.

Secondly, I would like to apologize to all of you. I wasn't active much due to personal issues and coz of that I didn't replied to many of your queries. But I will be active from now on.

Regards
:alright3::yippi:

Lucifer

Ban Count :- 3009
Staff member
Super-Moderator

Regards
:yourock:

Bhagwaan 316

Jaat
Divine
Addicted meri Co admin ki kursi kidhar hai be :mad: