• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Fantasy An Incubus affair

naag.champa

An Incubus Affair
An-Incubus-Affair-Cover.jpg

Index

Chapter 1 // Chapter 2 // Chapter 3 // Chapter 4 // Chapter 5 // Chapter 6 (end)

Last edited:

naag.champa

Chapter 1

I woke up feeling cold and it took an instant to realize why; the blanket that was covering me was no longer on me anymore, I lay naked and spread eagled on the bed… yet again.

It had been the same experience for me since the past several nights of this holiday’s season. I remember that I went to bed fully dressed in a night gown and a panty- no bra of course for the sake of comfort and don’t remember undressing at all, but each morning I would wake up nude. Thank God the rum kept me warm in the freezing mornings.

My aunt Polly entered the room with milk and biscuits for me. I jumped out of the bed and reached for my gown which lay in a discarded state on the floor as I heard her footsteps. It was almost seven in the morning already and a 21 years old big girl like me can’t sleep that long, even though I had been living with my aunt Polly ever since my parents divorced, I knew that I have my chores to attend to even if it the holidays.

“Great Lord”, she said, “How do you manage with such a flimsy night gown only, on such a chilly morning, put some warm clothes on, girl... the cold will kill you…”

I smiled and kissed her good morning. I seemed to know that it is not the climate or the milk that makes me feel revitalized every morning, but something else.

Love may be... I am still warm and happy from within; it is different from my aunt’s love for me because it was sex. I don't exactly remember what has been happening with me. However I was certain that I had been increasing in some kind of a sexual activity night after night because each morning, I could feel the lasting titillation in me.

It was high time that I should have found out what was going on… because the things that had been happening since the last two weeks defied all logical explanations. Every morning I would wake up and have absolutely no or little memory of the night before. Except for a tingling sensation in my mind and body; someone or something indeed made love to me; I really needed to know was it my own imagination, hallucinations, intoxication or something else; I was perhaps too innocent to explain.

“You have been drinking too much lately, Sheila”, Aunt chided me.

“But aunty, it is Christmas eve...”

“No baby… you should not drink that much...” she pointed at the half empty bottle of rum while she held my hair gathered a in a pony tail with the other.

Wow! Half a bottle... that is beyond what I drink normally. I stared at the bottle blankly. Thank God it is the holidays and hence Mommy forgave me for that. As she reached for a hair band for me, I stopped her.
“No auntie, I want to keep my hair down.”

I purposely decided to keep my hair down; they say I look prettier and sexy with my dark brown hair down. I wanted to keep the sexy feeling on especially when I wanted to know what would happen next... this night.

She smiled, kissed me and left. Too bad she is getting old and has arthritis.

I was wondering, will it be like the same secret amorous nights I spent in oblivion or something more different and exciting when he would come to me? I looked the clock; it was almost seven thirty in the morning.

Get set go! Bathroom, kitchen – the food needed to be cooked. I would spend the day at the house with Aunt and later in the evening I would accompany her for the holiday shopping, oh! Yes, Aunt Jessie- a friend of Aunt Polly; is coming to lunch today, phew a long and a busy day.

Good! If I am occupied, the day won’t seem long otherwise the waiting would seem unbearable and I had to know what lay beyond the sun down.

Continued…

naag.champa

Chapter 2

After a long day I could not help but felt the anticipation growing deep in me. By the time my Mom retired for the night I had butterflies in my stomach. I wanted to experience everything this time and consciously what had been happening to me all these nights. I knew he would definitely come to me. There is a big mirror on the wall. I stood in front of it. I discarded every stitch of clothing I was wearing and I spent a good time admiring myself.

Long hair, slender body, breasts that never failed attention from men... I am beautiful. I looked at the clock; five minutes past eleven in the night. Perhaps it was too early for my secret admirer to visit. I don’t know why but I seemed to be convinced with this thought.

So I slipped into my night gown again… I shall definitely undress and this time it would for him to see… and I turned on my lap top and slipped into a nightgown... nothing else but the double breasted night gown and I poured two glasses of rum; one for me and one for him, the one intruding on me.

I covered them with coasters... I am not touching them until he was here.

I searched the web while I was waiting for him, I needed to know more on the subject so I searched using a single word –Incubus!

As I read through the true stories, eerie accounts and fabricated tales; it became obvious to me that yes, I had already experienced most of the things that I was reading.

I would be sexually pleasured for the entire night and someone and something would make me forget everything that happened as soon as I woke up; but now I could remember a few bits and pieces of what I had been going through and realizes that it were these moments at night that seemed to fill me up with an uncanny energy in the mornings.

As I read through the true stories, eerie accounts and fabricated tales; it became obvious to me that yes, I had already experienced most of the things that I was reading.

I would be sexually pleasured for the entire night and someone and something would make me forget everything that happened as soon as I woke up; but now I could remember a few bits and pieces of what I had been going through and realizes that it were these moments at night that seemed to fill me up with an uncanny energy in the mornings.

Why did they say incubus would drain a woman of energy... there was nothing sadistic in my encounters as far as I remember...damn I am starting to feel sleepy. Too much stain on the eyes. It was Aunt Jessie’ss endless blabbering that seems to have drained me... She is not a ghost but wealthy acquaintance of my mother... she has the energy to talk the ears off... I sipped the rum I had poured and covered with coasters, it was a big sip that filled my mouth fully... and I froze... hey I wanted to wait for him before the drink... but yes he was already there! I could sense his presence because now I felt I was being watched.

I realized that I was not alone in the room… it was un unseen presence and I was certain of it.
Someone was scanning every inch of my body... I felt a deep urge to jump into bed and drift into oblivion... he wanted me to sleep while he wanted to do me... but no... I want to stay awake... I want to remember... I thought and he heard that…

My eyes grew wide when I saw the other glass of rum that I poured for him was now uncovered already. I downed the rum which was still in my mouth and those butterflies in my stomach came alive... I started to feel a telepathic connection with him which gradually grew stronger. He seemed to be convinced that I would not be afraid... I would not back away.... I wanted to remain conscious unlike the other nights ... He had already accepted my offering of the rum and my body... I took another shot, this time from the glass I poured for him... at last the wait was over he came to me and leaned my head in front and sighed deeply.

Continued…

naag.champa

Chapter 3

My hair tumbled down by the sides of my face. He started to run his fingers through my hair... I knew he did not have the chance to do so earlier. I kept my hair tied through the nights always and I was never awake when he would make love to me... but today I was... I wanted to... a long wait seemed to over after all. He was gently massaging my shoulders now... he wanted me to feel relaxed and enjoy... I leaned my head backwards, he gently ran his fingers down my tresses till he reached the curves of my hips... oh yes he was enjoying every bit of it so was I.

He wanted me to allow him to get inside my mind... how could I say no?
It was time for another round of drinks and dim the lights. I stood up to reach for the switch board he came up behind me. Wrapped his arms gently around my waist and rested his head on my shoulders. I did not feel his weight just the touch- he was all hairy or shall I say furry… and as I bent to fill up the he glasses... I felt his torso pressing against my hips... there was also something hard, thick and long touching my buttocks… yes of course, it was a penis- his penis…

Damn he definitely liked touch of my skin.

It was then I felt a tug at my night gown, my left breast was exposed to the dim light. I could sense him breathing down on me. Warm... he wants to see me naked... I eased it off my body and let it pool around my feet. He gently led me to the mirror I started at my own reflection... he wanted me to know I was beautiful... my skin was so radiant even in the dim light my eyes were gleaming... He wanted to watch myself drinking ... big mouthfuls, perhaps he wanted me to explore a wilder side than the one I had in mind... These were his thoughts... enjoying every moment... he was in my head already.

We had established a telepathic connection.

I could not see him in the mirror just my own naked reflection... but I knew he would be standing behind me ... pressing against my body as I pressed back against his, rubbing my buttocks against his lower parts... he felt warm and hairy... but gradually I started to feel a little hungry... the rum perhaps had initiated an appetite. I had an appetite but for sex but not food... I just ate dinner, then I realized it was he who was hungry and he was both in and out of body as well... he had possessed a part of me... I could feel what he felt; our minds were in perfect unison.

If I ate ... he would be filled... there are some chicken wings and chicken legs in the refrigerator... warm them up... so I went to the kitchen to warm up the food, a window in the kitchen was unlocked. Gusts of cool winds spent chills down my body. He wrapped himself over me... how did he do that, I don’t know at all! I could feel a warm and furry touch all over while I locked the window and drew the curtains.

Continued…

naag.champa

Chapter 4

Beep beep beep... it was the micro wave it tore me away from the enjoyment I felt with him completely wrapped around me.

The food was warm... I went back to my room with 4 pieces of chicken wings and two leg pieces normally don’t eat that lot... but like I said he possessed a part of me....so just one plate only and no silverware... I sensed he wanted me to squat infront of the mirror and place the plate right in between and eat with my hands, no girly table manners to spoil his fetish but a savage grub!

I took no offense to follow the thoughts that were coming to my mind... he was communicating with me that way...I looked at the mirror... I could see my on reflection in the mirror my hair was in complete disarray... he had been playing with it all along while I was warming the food... my mouth started to water and I took big bites of chicken wings as he desired completely stuffing my mouth; and I could sense him float behind me and he started to caress the sides of my thighs, my shin, shoulders under arms with his palms... he was fondling me as I ate according to his wish... this is what I wanted... being fondled while awake.

He cupped my breasts... okay he wants me to eat that bigger piece, he wanted to see how would I look holding meat with both hands and I complied...holding the juicy pieces with both my hands... I devoured on like a wild animal... I glanced at the mirror again... I could not help but stare at my own reflection; it appeared as if I was looking at a completely different person; a savage girl burning with desire and gluttony ... because this time I was looking though his eyes... there were gravy and morsels all over the sides of my mouth... a smile appeared on my face it was his smile, to him I looked very beautiful that way...

I could feel he was licking the morsels clean... he was still unfulfilled... so I felt it again ... whatever I ate would fill him up... I took another shot of rum completely filling my mouth again with chicken meat still in it... I closed my eyes blissfully as I shared his relish... he was eating through me... he came up infront of me... he held my hair with both his hands to position my face up... and licked the sides of my mouth again but this time he tried something different he started to suckle my lips... He then gently eased my mouth open with his tongue and slid it inside; warm and wet... it was an electrifying feeling... he let me enjoy it... he wanted rum ... I took another big mouthful sip... he slid in his tongue again. The combination of chicken, rum and the taste of my saliva seemed to turn him on... he was engrossed licking kissing me and I could sense he was running his hands all over my body while he was at it... sexually devouring it... I was getting drunk... and by now I was getting sexually aroused as well.

For some reason he would trace his fingers over my anus and then reach up to my vagina from down and under and gently tap it from time to time... as if he was inspecting something.

Continued…

naag.champa

Chapter 5

He was indeed inspecting something… he wanted to gauge the level of arousal in me…

I burped out loud and I felt his hunger was completely satisfied. With that, for a split second our minds disconnected. The rum was making me high and strangely I had no feeling of over eating. It felt cold and wet in between my legs. I ran my finger over my vagina; erotic juices were already flowing... I started to grow more and more excited I started sense his thoughts again; I could now see a blurry figure in front of me... it was him. He gently tapped my vagina again and I knew that instant he found me ready for an intercourse with him. Okay so that’s what he was inspecting... It would be something new for him too unlike making love to my flaccid sleeping body.

He lifted me in the air... I saw it all in the reflection; I floated across till he laid me down on my bed. All I had been seeing was a blurry figure of a hairy man till now but it started to grow more prominent...He gently spread my legs wide apart and crouched in between them... I realized he would do me now and he wanted to torture me... with pleasure.

With that I felt him grab my breasts with his long hands in an instant he plunged his head... his slid his long tongue inside my vagina. It was as good as a penile penetration, I arched up with excitement... he kept twirling and bending his tongue inside and he would pull it in and out simulating the rocking motion. I lay motionless in the beginning...enjoying... he kept going on and on... a climax was gradually building inside me and I started to twist and turn and finally I had an exploding orgasm. He did not stop at that, he continued pleasuring me... it was gradually becoming unbearable but I did want to give up I struggled hard to endure another immense orgasm.

He gently pulled his tongue out as I lay limp on my back gasping for breath. I could hear him licking and smacking his lips. He seemed to enjoy the taste of what he did to me and watching me and as I started to stir, he guided his arms below my arm pits and lifted my limp body up as if I were a ragged doll. All I could do was to sway my head from side to side.

He turned me around... adjusted my body in a kneeling position with my back towards him. He again gathered my hair in a pony tail and tightened his grip putting a stain on my scalp. Then he slowly pushed my head down... while letting my hairs pass through his grip... till my head rested on the bed. So here was I lying face down, legs folded at the knees with my hips raised and my anus fully exposed to him, I knew what would do and I wanted him to do so. I gathered up my hair which was streaming down my back and tossed it over so that more skin of my back was exposed to him in the dim light...he was delighted to see my back glistening with sweat... I felt something harder than his tongue violating me in the anus.

I squealed in pain... immense pain... but it appeared to humor him. He started to sodomize me... My entire body rocked back and forth with the motions he made... it was so painful and yet so pleasurable that I did not tell him to stop or was it him that did not want to stop.

After what seemed to be an eternity he finally withdrew from my anus. He took his time to watch me shiver in pain and passion for some time.

Continued…

naag.champa

Chapter 6

Then he lay on top of me. This time I could feel his weight like that of a stockily built man... muscular and hair all over his body. He stared to foreplay for long and he did it skillfully enough to rekindle the desire in me again.

Again, I felt something harder penetrating my vagina I knew what it was and what lay ahead. He wanted to give all that he had been holding back till now. He would come and do me every night but he had been saving the best for last.

It was true... he started to rock at an incredible rate. I started to scream but no sound came out. All my energies were already enduring the unbearable pleasure of the intercourse. I started to writhe and struggle under his weight steaming with passion pleasure and inundated with his vigor.
He made me climax multiple times before I passed out.

Perhaps it was not long when I came to. I was still impaled, pinned under the weight and was still being cuddled and smooched by him. He was doing it with all his existence and the capacity of his lust for me for some reason. Then it dawned a melancholy on me, I realized that he would have to leave... and may not be back for a long time. I asked him why? All he said were the words in a husky voice, “
Till date i has't been dryeth humping thee t is most wondrous to has't copulat'd with thee the present day. I am did satisfy by a lass liketh thee. f'r anon” (till date I have been dry humping you it is great to have copulated with you today... I am satisfied by lass like you... for now)

I started to feel tears streaking across my cheek… but I muttered, “Thanks for graduating me from a virgin to fully bloomed woman…” I was contemplating the blood oozing out of my vagina as my hymen got torn.
I could hear him ask, “
Shalt thee cometh with me to the neth'r w'rld? i couldst mateth thee till et'rnity” (Shall you come with me to the nether world? I could mate you till eternity)

For some reason I these words scared the hell out of me… and my heart skipped a beat... he too felt that and then immediately he withdrew from me... that’s all I can remember.

I woke up earlier than usual, naked again. He was gone!

The feeling was same, I felt stronger and more rejuvenated but this time I remembered everything. I was also feeling sad. He may come back....they come and go... no one knows why.

I combed my hair and put on my gown. I stared to quickly clean the room because my mother would be in my room with milk and biscuits for me. There was food droppings and spilled rum everywhere.

I finished cleaning with the memories of the night before still lingering in me. I was pulled away from my reverie, when I heard my Aunt enter the room with milk and biscuits and say, “Baby, you look radiant as a bride... I don’t know why? May be I should help you and look up a match!”

I could help but smile carrying a titillating feeling. How could I tell her about the match I made with the Incubus?

-x-x- The end -x-x-