• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Erotica An Angel Craving Chaos (Completed)

Indian Princess

The BDSM Queen
Staff member
Open, close, open, close, simple fluttering of eyelids made me exahausted!

"I don't think its the best___"

"I do not pay you to advice me Aman! Shut the fuck up!"

As a low voice conversation hit my head, it felt heavy I was so high on fear that the hollowness inside my chest still made me jolt, I felt disoriented, and vertigo became a new companion.

"Where__ where am I? Am I dead... I heard gunshots! I am dead!" The words travelled inside my mouth, I babbled.

Following thier natural instincts my hands tried to touch my body to lacate the wounds which were generating phantom pain, but soon they found they were not free...

I was getting my senses back, my eyes were dark, a cover on my face, I was still gagged, and the scariest part, I was in a small inclosed place.

I struggled to get free! I was short on oxygen, a rough surface rubbed against my face, my breathing became shallow, and again I was on the edge to loose my consciousness.

But then, it opened.

A strong hand grabbed me by elbow and yanked be out of that place. I got a good idea that I was in a car's storage. My legs were cramped due to the involuntary fold in there.

"He has taken me... I am kidnapped!"

The realisation overflowed my system with panic and jitteriness. I struggled to get free and in a snap of a moment I was thrown over the shoulder and marched forward.

I felt another jolt as I got thrown on a wooden floor. The cloth covering my face got removed and my eyes screamed of torture.

It took a while, but as they settled I found I was in a big hall, artistically desgined and maintained. The walls were adorned with fine peices of art, antique wooden furniture nicely decorated, a wooden staircase leading to the rooms. The room smelled of aristocracy, and illegal money.

I was on my knees, I turned my head and found the bodyguard standing behind. As the wooden clock ticked and the room held it's flamboyant, I see him coming. Coming towards me.

He was still in a black suit as if it represented his aura. He came in the middle of the room and sat on the sofa. Body clenched, like a Emperor on throne, the threw a leg on his another knee. And he stared!

I was still settling with the new horrifying accommodation. But as soon as his glare caressed my neckline I stumbled up on my feet and tried to run, but only got thrown by the bodyguard on floor.

I sobbed!

The bodyguard came near me and removed my gag. My lips were sore, the tonge was sore, I have forgotten how to speak.

"You still got the fight left inside you! I am surprised!"

It was the first time my brain cells have made a connection and permanently remember his voice. His words felt like molted iron piercing through my ears.

"Please... Please let me go! I won't tell anyone, I won't tell anything, I swear, please just let me go" I fought with the pain in my mouth and generated some words.

His lips twitched and a smile appeared, a smile turned into smirk, a smirk turned into grinn, a grinn turned into laughter! A laughter mimicing a Roar!

"You still don't understand what is happening do you?" He stood up and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"You have been taken Miss Nandita! You saw a crime taking place, you messed with my privacy policy, you were destined to kill!

But I decided to spare you your life, I have kept you alive so you can be a bit more useful to me___"

"Please please, please let me go, I know you are a good person I saw you helping that woman, Am greatful that you have spared my life, but please let me go now... I have a life!"

I made him angry. He rushed toward me and cupped my cheeks, he drove them in my mouth so hard, so fucking hard that my own teeth drew blood from the inner skin.

"Stop romanticizing the situation you dumb piece of shit! This ain't a movie, where I turn out to be a good man and spare your life! I am rather the VILLAIN. The villian, who have no mercy, a villian who have the ultimate power to your faith and destiny..." He left my cheeks and walked back to his sofa and continued...

"But yes... I am a generous person. I accolade a good staff, I pay them well, bonus them for merit. And if you start obeying I may grant you food, comfort of a warm bed and so much more."

"Bullshit... I know what you want from me... I will never do anything for you Mr. Aditya. You will never own me, I will never obey, I am not a slut and I will never be your sex slave." I spat at his face.

His face burnt with anger, he used his handkerchief and marched towards me and as soon as he reached the back of his hand touched my face and with his hit I fell on the floor. My vertigo made it unbearable as the old pain mixed with new and made me weep.

"Ah! Sex slave! So that what you think you are? Yes you may not obey... Not willingly but I have othaer methods you know... May be you could spend a night in that closet" He fisted my hair and dragged me towards it.

"No no... No... Please no... I ll die please no..." I struggled aimlessly.

"No? Then... Maybe I could trade you... Aman please make a few calls and ask what they are offering for her... and Please... Do mention that she is a virgin." He removed his grip from my hair.

"Ok sir" The bodyguard guy vanished in a snap.

"No... Please... You can't do this! Please don't sell me. Please I ll do whatever you want... Please don't sell me"

I kneeled before him, begged for mercy, I couldn't deny, being his was the best option for me now. I didn't loose the fight in me... But... I was tiered and needed to rest, had to eat, if I wanted to survive. In a fraction of moment I waged a war in my mind. A war to win my freedom back, A war to survive, and to win the war, I decided to loose this first battle. I decided to obey.

"Whatever I want?"

I shook my head in yes keeping my gaze low. He walked towards the sofa with a smirk and sat like a king.

"Come here, come to me little one" He snapped his finger and called me towards me.

I stood up but he snapped his fingers again "On fours love on fours"

I cursed him unbelievably and wished him dead as I crawled on four. The dress was short and revealed my ass crack, My deep neckline became deeper and exposed more than half of my breasts. Shame made me bitter and the same made him smile like he have finally won.

As I reached him he scrached my head like I am a good pup or something. He held me up and threw me on his lap upside down, My ass being the center point, he pulled my dress and revealed.

I felt his rough hand caressing in smooth skin, pinching it here and there. I pressed my legs together so that he cant trace my pussy like last time.

"Am gonna ask you some questions and you gonna answer... Ok little one?" He pinched hard.

I jolted and shook my hanging head in yes.

"What is your name little one?"

"Nandita"

He spanked hard. So hard that the moment his fingers touched my flesh it burned my flesh, the point of contact buzzed and my whole body shivered. It became sore immediately.

"Wrong little one very wrong... Nandita is dead, you are Angel... My play thing... My little kitten, taken, owned and only mine!"

It was a mistake reading this in the morning, now I am horny and it is a Monday full of work :banghead:

Very hot update...what was she thinking when she spat on his face :sigh: that is an insult no man would take lightly. I totally loved it when he backhanded her :yay:

And the part when he was about to sell her :hot:

I want to see a lot of humiliation of Angel to a point where she breaks and actually believes that she is nothing more than a cat :devil:

BTW how did she know his name? :?:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Sasha!

Sasha!

The Siren with her Lion
Staff member
Divine
Sectional Moderator
I sobbed as he caressed the sore flesh of my ass. I felt his buldge pressing my belly button, I turned my head, he had this evil deadly grinn on his face.

"Tell be what do you like little one? Lacy or bedazzled..." He kept caressing

"Be__bedazzelled!" I gulped and replied.

"Good... I like it... I ll make a bedazzled collar for you then little one!"

I couldn't keep straight, the thought of being collared, chained? I couldn't bare it. I tried to get up and launch a attack, but as I reacted he grabbed my nape and pushed me down. As I crashed on his knees again he spanked! Harder!

"Aa aa! You don't get to do this little one, not anymore"

"Let me go... Let me go... I just wanna go home, I don't want to be here... Just let me go" I struggled under his push, his hold never got loose. He fisted my hair and made me a peacock, and turned my head upside. He came closer, so closer, that I could him breathing.

"I did let you go remember? Not once but twice! I could have taken you then and there! In the alley, from your moron boyfriend's car! But you still came... What did you think? I have told you to stop romanticizing this situation... You my Angel are in grave danger, I am the danger and the only way to survive is fucking obey" And he bit me, bit me hard on my cheek bone, I cried as agonising pain made my willpower burn out completely. I... I gave up!

"The only way to survive is to obey!"

I don't know he said it thrice or it was just my brain tried to made sense of all this. He spanked fiercely, rethymicly. Keeping his fist on my hair he gritted his teeth and held me in a painful position. As tears rolled down my cheek he licked them.

His imprints marked me, he have made his point, how my skin is decorated with his touch, I got debased to a plaything, I was no longer a human, I was broken, taken, I was his.

An eternity later, he stopped spanking, and let my hair go. My ass got hell sore, and on the burning skin he caressed, his sweaty palms made the burn unbearable. I sensed him loosen his tie, he removed it from his neck and the next moment it was around mine.

Yet another significance... Yet another mark! How he even concocted such absurdity I could not apprehend.

"Tell me what you are"

"Your pet"

"Good... You are learning, tell me what you want? Lacy or bedazzled?"

"Bedazzled"

"What is your name love? Are you Nandita?"

"No... I'm A__Angel"

"Tell me who is your daddy?"

"Yo___you are"

"Tell me who do you belong?"

"You"

My heart sank with my words and I got burried in my own shame.

His breathing became loud and heavy, as if he wanted to eat me alive. With a single yank he tore my dress, it fell aprt and exposed my bare back, he smeared my sweat with his finger and ket his both thumbs on my shoulder blades.

It gave him a sensation! Why? I couldn't understand... And I did not dared to ask. The moment stayed forever. I could sense him being uncomfortable in his trousers as his cock hissed under his clothes. He threw his head back and enjoyed me being still, completely at his mercy.

I never felt so helpless in my whole life. I built a life around me, a life of freedom, a life of dignity. A night and a mistake has robbed me of everything, everything I had, my family my friends, my fiance! My life! Everything!

My body started shaking and I could not control it, The vertigo kicked in, body felt dehydrated and I jolted like I never could imagine.

"What the fuck... Shit... Angel... Are you okay"

I fell on the floor before he could grab, I saw life ebbing away from my body, hope ebbing away from my heart and light ebbing away from my soul. The only emotion I felt was shame, shame on my whole existance that I led myself to this destiny, I was the one to blame, I am my sole perpetrator!

But he was not done, he picked me up from the floor and embraced me in his jacket. Why he is being compassionate? The same brutal beast growled again but in sorrow as he sensed that something was wrong with me.

I felt my body in the air and his hands, oh his muscular strong hands holding me tight with his body. This shift of personality made me proud of my decision to obey. I understood he would keep me safe.

He rushed me up on the stairs, I looked at his face, his eyes met mine, the sorrow, the same sorrow I saw in his eyes in the pantry. I let it go, first time in my whole fucking life I let it go. I trusted! I shouldn't, I know. But I did.

I sensed his power, I sensed his existance, I sensed his aura capable of controlling any fucking situation.

He won... I let him won. His cruelty and sympathy made my heart and body rebel against me. I felt sick but it felt good because I finally let it go.

Sasha!

The Siren with her Lion
Staff member
Divine
Sectional Moderator
It was a mistake reading this in the morning, now I am horny and it is a Monday full of work :banghead:

Very hot update...what was she thinking when she spat on his face :sigh: that is an insult no man would take lightly. I totally loved it when he backhanded her :yay:

And the part when he was about to sell her :hot:

I want to see a lot of humiliation of Angel to a point where she breaks and actually believes that she is nothing more than a cat :devil:

BTW how did she know his name? :?:
She heard it in the pantry where the bald guy called him by his name "Aditya"

Today's update is a continuation of last night's update. It's a bit shorter and the conclusion of the spanking event :love2:

Indian Princess

The BDSM Queen
Staff member
I sobbed as he caressed the sore flesh of my ass. I felt his buldge pressing my belly button, I turned my head, he had this evil deadly grinn on his face.

"Tell be what do you like little one? Lacy or bedazzled..." He kept caressing

"Be__bedazzelled!" I gulped and replied.

"Good... I like it... I ll make a bedazzled collar for you then little one!"

I couldn't keep straight, the thought of being collared, chained? I couldn't bare it. I tried to get up and launch a attack, but as I reacted he grabbed my nape and pushed me down. As I crashed on his knees again he spanked! Harder!

"Aa aa! You don't get to do this little one, not anymore"

"Let me go... Let me go... I just wanna go home, I don't want to be here... Just let me go" I struggled under his push, his hold never got loose. He fisted my hair and made me a peacock, and turned my head upside. He came closer, so closer, that I could him breathing.

"I did let you go remember? Not once but twice! I could have taken you then and there! In the alley, from your moron boyfriend's car! But you still came... What did you think? I have told you to stop romanticizing this situation... You my Angel are in grave danger, I am the danger and the only way to survive is fucking obey" And he bit me, bit me hard on my cheek bone, I cried as agonising pain made my willpower burn out completely. I... I gave up!

I don't know he said it thrice or it was just my brain tried to made sense of all this. He spanked fiercely, rethymicly. Keeping his fist on my hair he gritted his teeth and held me in a painful position. As tears rolled down my cheek he licked them.

His imprints marked me, he have made his point, how my skin is decorated with his touch, I got debased to a plaything, I was no longer a human, I was broken, taken, I was his.

An eternity later, he stopped spanking, and let my hair go. My ass got hell sore, and on the burning skin he caressed, his sweaty palms made the burn unbearable. I sensed him loosen his tie, he removed it from his neck and the next moment it was around mine.

Yet another significance... Yet another mark! How he even concocted such absurdity I could not apprehend.

"Tell me what you are"

"Your pet"

"Good... You are learning, tell me what you want? Lacy or bedazzled?"

"Bedazzled"

"What is your name love? Are you Nandita?"

"No... I'm A__Angel"

"Tell me who is your daddy?"

"Yo___you are"

"Tell me who do you belong?"

"You"

My heart sank with my words and I got burried in my own shame.

His breathing became loud and heavy, as if he wanted to eat me alive. With a single yank he tore my dress, it fell aprt and exposed my bare back, he smeared my sweat with his finger and ket his both thumbs on my shoulder blades.

It gave him a sensation! Why? I couldn't understand... And I did not dared to ask. The moment stayed forever. I could sense him being uncomfortable in his trousers as his cock hissed under his clothes. He threw his head back and enjoyed me being still, completely at his mercy.

I never felt so helpless in my whole life. I built a life around me, a life of freedom, a life of dignity. A night and a mistake has robbed me of everything, everything I had, my family my friends, my fiance! My life! Everything!

My body started shaking and I could not control it, The vertigo kicked in, body felt dehydrated and I jolted like I never could imagine.

"What the fuck... Shit... Angel... Are you okay"

I fell on the floor before he could grab, I saw life ebbing away from my body, hope ebbing away from my heart and light ebbing away from my soul. The only emotion I felt was shame, shame on my whole existance that I led myself to this destiny, I was the one to blame, I am my sole perpetrator!

But he was not done, he picked me up from the floor and embraced me in his jacket. Why he is being compassionate? The same brutal beast growled again but in sorrow as he sensed that something was wrong with me.

I felt my body in the air and his hands, oh his muscular strong hands holding me tight with his body. This shift of personality made me proud of my decision to obey. I understood he would keep me safe.

He rushed me up on the stairs, I looked at his face, his eyes met mine, the sorrow, the same sorrow I saw in his eyes in the pantry. I let it go, first time in my whole fucking life I let it go. I trusted! I shouldn't, I know. But I did.

I sensed his power, I sensed his existance, I sensed his aura capable of controlling any fucking situation.

He won... I let him won. His cruelty and sympathy made my heart and body rebel against me. I felt sick but it felt good because I finally let it go.

I had to Google the meaning of bedazzled :cmouth:

I mean I've been a leather person, never lacy, never bedazzled. Plain, simple delicious leather! :blush1:

Spanking was nice but he turned soft too soon. Felt a little off coz he said he was going to kill her a while ago.

I wanna see more of the tough guy in him, save the softy for later. :D

I've found a man's hands always very attractive as they are capable of both, a soft rose like touch and a hard rock like hit. :blush1:

• Love

Sasha!

The Siren with her Lion
Staff member
Divine
Sectional Moderator
I stared, stared and stared, the ceiling. It was something I used to do as a child. This ceiling was different, It had a design cemented, a floral design.

I thought about everything, I never had so much time to think, never. I couldn't reminiscence when last time I was not chasing after something. Studies, job, a better job, I have been running so long.

I thought about my parents. It's been 2 days. They must be worried. My heart broke as I pictured my mother with tears. And I hated this man! More than I hated anything, but then I remembered myself, I hated myself the most.

The routine was mundane. I was put in room, the room was so simple there was nothing to describe! A bed, a wooden closet, a table and a chair. That's all. Seemed like a jail room.

But it had a window! A huge circular window, just to the opposite of the east. As the sun rises the whole rokm fills with light, warm comforting light. In the month of November this warmth was life.

I didn't knew where I was. I didn't ask. Silence was my new best friend. Silence was something I had to myself.

A maid served me food, simple food, some pills and water. I was provided some maxi dresses. Some sweaters and socks. I loved the socks!

One day I looked outside the window, I saw a gate, A great Iron gate. Standing with pride and gallantry, holding everyone prisnor inside. Like he held me.

Sometimes anger would drive crazy, I wanted war, I did not wanted to quit what I was! I wanted something sharp, something to stab him. But then I weeped, weeped as the idea will never get life.

This is my new life.

It was my third afternoon here, I cried bitterly today. My silence tore me apart, My solitary confinement drove me crazy. I wanted to speak, I wanted to listen, I wanted to be get touched. Any human contact. I craved affection, I craved a scold, at my lowest I even craved him, his spanking, anything just fucking anything.

I curled on the wooden floor, totally drained of dopamine, I sobbed silently... And I never knew when I fall asleep.

I don't even know what day it is. I can't even count. I tried to talk to the maid. But she didn't speak. I banged the doors I scratched the walls I shouted at the birds! I became feral!

I did what I shouldn't have done. The maid who served me, I attacked her, my insanity took over and the fear of rotting here in this very room haunted me. I threw my food tray, I slapped, I scratched, as if I was not a human anymore, A cat! Yes a cat trapped for eternity.

She somehow escaped.

I sat and cried and saw the sun set in the east.

A car headlight entered my dark room as everyday. I didn't bother. I just sat.

I came back to my senses as heavy footsteps approached. He... He is coming. I have done something wrong! Am gonna get punished.

A crawled to the corner of the room, and held my knees to the chest, I shivered in fear and anticipation.

The door slammed open and he knew exactly where I was, just beside the bed, never knew how he managed to spot me ith pitch black darkness but his eyes glimmered even in the faint light coming from outside my room.

One, two three, footsteps approaching... I held my knees tighter. He just stood above my head. I COULDN'T DARE TO LOOK!

He took another step and put it on my toes, and pressed. I cried in agony. He pressed harder. With a single yank he held me up and pinned me to the wall.

"You just cant behave can you?"

I earned a slap, a hard one. Then he made a grip around my windpipes and squeezed. He started to pick me up with his hold and continued until I tiptoed. He look me in the eye as it became almost impossible to breath, As I was about to faint he removed his hand and made a grunt in disgust.

I saw him ranking a hand through his hair as he dragged the chair and sat in the middle of the room, and I panted like a thrirsty animal.

"Suzy... Come" he asked coldly as the maid entered the room and stood beside the door. She looked terrible. Still sobbing. Keeping her gaze low she just stood.

A part of me was sorry, really very sorry for what I did to her, but part of me wanted to rip her apart, cut her tongue out! I mean how could she? Doesn't she know am a hostage in solitary confinement. My life depends on this man's mood! How could he complain about such a tortured soul... In my crooked disturbed mind it made no sense!

"Crawl to her and say sorry" his voice cold as ice pricked my ears and made me mad.

I turned my head in the opposite direction and made it clear that I am in no mood.

"If I have to say it again then it will not be a good situation for you!" He said again. I ignored again. I was literally insane. May be I just wanted to die.

For a brief moment I thought the storm has passed and the second moment he came closer to me and fisted my hair and drew my head back.

"I told you, I value my employees and yet! You hurt one of them! How dare you bitch!"

He started dragging me towards the maid, I cried continuously as my maxi dress fell off my shoulder and exposed my brests, It got above my knees and barely hid my vagina and ass.

He threw me on her feet and held his feet above my temple. His hard boots giving me immense pain and the humiliation of being on the feet of a mare maid tore me apart. But I made some mistakes and it's time to pay.

"Now! Say sorry to miss Suzy and ask forgiveness!" He pressed my head harder and his boots started to decorate my face with thier pattern.

"I am sor___rry Suzy" I hesitated.

"Not Suzy you dumb bitch! Miss Suzy! Be fucking greatful to the woman who feeds you every fucking day!" His boots now traced my cheeks.

"I__ I am sorry miss Suzy... Please Forgive me" I sobbed continuously and wanted to get over with it.

"Suzy do you forgive?" He asked the maid in a normal tone.

"Yes... Yes sir..." The maid being the mute observer said uncomfortably.

"Do you want any services from her Suzy? If you want then you can have her tonight... She will do anything for you tonight. Won't you love?"

I didn't knew what to say! He will give me to a maid? No, no he can't! I took out my hand and held his feet which was pressing my feet, just to make him understand that I truly am sorry.

"No, please may I leave sir?" The maid said hurriedly and gave me a glare.

"Off you go" He took his feet off my face and she took her feet out and left hurriedly and locked the door behind her.

But he was still there, seated on the chair. I did not moved a bit, kept my child's pose, looked at the door and sobbed.

"Get up" he spoke coldly

I turned my head towards him slowly and looked at his face, his gaze steady on me. I got on my knees and crawled to him. I have learned how to behave around him.

"Took off your dress" he commanded.

I hesitated first but as he fisted his palms I obeyed. I took off my dress and slid out of it. I sat on my knees keeping my palms on my lap hiding my intimate area.

He smiled at my Submission. He cupped my cheeks and made me look at his.

"You made me Angry today little one, you need to pay for that"

I shivered as anticipation clouded my mind and the moments of our intimacy clouded my mind. Afterall he was the first man who touched my core.

"Unbuckle my belt"

I parted my lips and sucked in air, like a true submissive I obeyed like a pet. But I was a amature at this. I stumbbled and it made him happy. He started playing with my wavey curls. My curls touched my ass crack and he semmed to be obsessed with them.He allowed some delay and lat me take my time.

"You are very gifted Angel, have anyone told you that" he touched my tiny chocolaty nipple with a thumb and caressed "Take my cock out" and he squeezed hard. He held the whole breast with one hand as if they were made according to his palm size and squeezed until my own ears rang with my screams.

Tears rolled down my cheeks as I unzipped him. My fingers touched his briefs and I felt his cock hissing under with anger. I looked at him, he was gazing at me, playing with my hair with one hand caressing my nipples.

The shame left my body as his rough hands touched my here and there, I grew wet, wet for more. I pulled his briefs with trembling hands and his cock came out.

"Do you like it? Come on take a sniff" he slapped my cheeks with the cock just like the first night. I sniffed like a cat smelling his owner. The raw smell of masculinity filled my lungs, he smelt familiar he smelt new.

He snapped his fingers on my lips and I parted them he inserted his thumb, and pulled a cheek to the side. He pulled until my cheeks became sore and my lips wide spread. He pressed my head closer slid his cock inside my mouth.

I gagged, I chocked, I felt the same raw smell overwhelming my taste buds. He slid inside but never let go off my cheeks. I kept my palms on his knees for support and he pressed my mouth with his hand.

"Suck it, lick it with your tongue"

I tried my best but all I could do was caress it with my inner mouth and lips. He took it out and told me to lick the top. As I did I took some of his precum in my mouth and the taste of his dense masculinity got imprinted in my mind forever.

He pressed my head again and I gagged. The cock hit my throat and I got urges to vomit but thankfully I had a empty stomach. He pulled my cheeks again with his thumb and it became unbearable to spread my mouth anymore, so, by mistake my teeth touched his cock.

As soon as it happened, he closed my nostrils with a thumb and index and chocked me on his dick.

"If I feel any teeth... Ever again... I will kill you then and there"

I struggled as he cut both ways of breathing... He held me like that for a long, very long moment. But then he left my nostrils alone and got busy with my hair. he pulled, fisted, made a pony and spread them all over my back as if it was the favorite part of his plaything.

As I sucked his cock, a great need to satisfy emerged, I sucked up and down licked with tongue, took his precum in my mouth and licked again. No one ever taught me what to do but I just knew.

He kept his hands busy, constantly pinched slapped and twisted my nipples with utmost cruelty. I became so wet that my clits started to ache. The wave of need made me wet and only drove me crazy over his cock. I sucked like my life depends on it, as if it was my elexier and I am in great need of immortality.

And then he came, he held my face at one place and unloaded his seed in my mouth.

"Take it all"he said and the cum ran through my throat and got lost in my system. A generated a pukish feeling and gagged upon it.

Then he relaxed and pulled it out. As a needy kitten dying to be praised I looked at him. He threw his head back and rested for a moment. Then his eyes fell on me. His cum dripping from my mouth, my neckline my boobs bearing his thumb and slap prints. My face still decorated with his boot design.

And he smiled, he was satisfied to see me like this. He took out his hand and smeared his cum all over my lips.

I tried to say something but the next moment he got up and pushed his cock inside, buckled his belt and left.

Like a strom he came and left... Made me live with my sorry existence, shame for being controlled, and a new generated wetness in my core.

Sasha!

The Siren with her Lion
Staff member
Divine
Sectional Moderator
I had to Google the meaning of bedazzled :cmouth:

I mean I've been a leather person, never lacy, never bedazzled. Plain, simple delicious leather! :blush1:

Spanking was nice but he turned soft too soon. Felt a little off coz he said he was going to kill her a while ago.

I wanna see more of the tough guy in him, save the softy for later. :D

I've found a man's hands always very attractive as they are capable of both, a soft rose like touch and a hard rock like hit. :blush1:

Bedazzled leather :cmouth:

But am happy we found a discrepancy... The similarities were becoming scary :cold:

Indian Princess

The BDSM Queen
Staff member
I stared, stared and stared, the ceiling. It was something I used to do as a child. This ceiling was different, It had a design cemented, a floral design.

I thought about everything, I never had so much time to think, never. I couldn't reminiscence when last time I was not chasing after something. Studies, job, a better job, I have been running so long.

I thought about my parents. It's been 2 days. They must be worried. My heart broke as I pictured my mother with tears. And I hated this man! More than I hated anything, but then I remembered myself, I hated myself the most.

The routine was mundane. I was put in room, the room was so simple there was nothing to describe! A bed, a wooden closet, a table and a chair. That's all. Seemed like a jail room.

But it had a window! A huge circular window, just to the opposite of the east. As the sun rises the whole rokm fills with light, warm comforting light. In the month of November this warmth was life.

I didn't knew where I was. I didn't ask. Silence was my new best friend. Silence was something I had to myself.

A maid served me food, simple food, some pills and water. I was provided some maxi dresses. Some sweaters and socks. I loved the socks!

One day I looked outside the window, I saw a gate, A great Iron gate. Standing with pride and gallantry, holding everyone prisnor inside. Like he held me.

Sometimes anger would drive crazy, I wanted war, I did not wanted to quit what I was! I wanted something sharp, something to stab him. But then I weeped, weeped as the idea will never get life.

This is my new life.

It was my third afternoon here, I cried bitterly today. My silence tore me apart, My solitary confinement drove me crazy. I wanted to speak, I wanted to listen, I wanted to be get touched. Any human contact. I craved affection, I craved a scold, at my lowest I even craved him, his spanking, anything just fucking anything.

I curled on the wooden floor, totally drained of dopamine, I sobbed silently... And I never knew when I fall asleep.

I don't even know what day it is. I can't even count. I tried to talk to the maid. But she didn't speak. I banged the doors I scratched the walls I shouted at the birds! I became feral!

I did what I shouldn't have done. The maid who served me, I attacked her, my insanity took over and the fear of rotting here in this very room haunted me. I threw my food tray, I slapped, I scratched, as if I was not a human anymore, A cat! Yes a cat trapped for eternity.

She somehow escaped.

I sat and cried and saw the sun set in the east.

A car headlight entered my dark room as everyday. I didn't bother. I just sat.

I came back to my senses as heavy footsteps approached. He... He is coming. I have done something wrong! Am gonna get punished.

A crawled to the corner of the room, and held my knees to the chest, I shivered in fear and anticipation.

The door slammed open and he knew exactly where I was, just beside the bed, never knew how he managed to spot me ith pitch black darkness but his eyes glimmered even in the faint light coming from outside my room.

One, two three, footsteps approaching... I held my knees tighter. He just stood above my head. I COULDN'T DARE TO LOOK!

He took another step and put it on my toes, and pressed. I cried in agony. He pressed harder. With a single yank he held me up and pinned me to the wall.

"You just cant behave can you?"

I earned a slap, a hard one. Then he made a grip around my windpipes and squeezed. He started to pick me up with his hold and continued until I tiptoed. He look me in the eye as it became almost impossible to breath, As I was about to faint he removed his hand and made a grunt in disgust.

I saw him ranking a hand through his hair as he dragged the chair and sat in the middle of the room, and I panted like a thrirsty animal.

"Suzy... Come" he asked coldly as the maid entered the room and stood beside the door. She looked terrible. Still sobbing. Keeping her gaze low she just stood.

A part of me was sorry, really very sorry for what I did to her, but part of me wanted to rip her apart, cut her tongue out! I mean how could she? Doesn't she know am a hostage in solitary confinement. My life depends on this man's mood! How could he complain about such a tortured soul... In my crooked disturbed mind it made no sense!

"Crawl to her and say sorry" his voice cold as ice pricked my ears and made me mad.

I turned my head in the opposite direction and made it clear that I am in no mood.

"If I have to say it again then it will not be a good situation for you!" He said again. I ignored again. I was literally insane. May be I just wanted to die.

For a brief moment I thought the storm has passed and the second moment he came closer to me and fisted my hair and drew my head back.

"I told you, I value my employees and yet! You hurt one of them! How dare you bitch!"

He started dragging me towards the maid, I cried continuously as my maxi dress fell off my shoulder and exposed my brests, It got above my knees and barely hid my vagina and ass.

He threw me on her feet and held his feet above my temple. His hard boots giving me immense pain and the humiliation of being on the feet of a mare maid tore me apart. But I made some mistakes and it's time to pay.

"Now! Say sorry to miss Suzy and ask forgiveness!" He pressed my head harder and his boots started to decorate my face with thier pattern.

"I am sor___rry Suzy" I hesitated.

"Not Suzy you dumb bitch! Miss Suzy! Be fucking greatful to the woman who feeds you every fucking day!" His boots now traced my cheeks.

"I__ I am sorry miss Suzy... Please Forgive me" I sobbed continuously and wanted to get over with it.

"Suzy do you forgive?" He asked the maid in a normal tone.

"Yes... Yes sir..." The maid being the mute observer said uncomfortably.

"Do you want any services from her Suzy? If you want then you can have her tonight... She will do anything for you tonight. Won't you love?"

I didn't knew what to say! He will give me to a maid? No, no he can't! I took out my hand and held his feet which was pressing my feet, just to make him understand that I truly am sorry.

"No, please may I leave sir?" The maid said hurriedly and gave me a glare.

"Off you go" He took his feet off my face and she took her feet out and left hurriedly and locked the door behind her.

But he was still there, seated on the chair. I did not moved a bit, kept my child's pose, looked at the door and sobbed.

"Get up" he spoke coldly

I turned my head towards him slowly and looked at his face, his gaze steady on me. I got on my knees and crawled to him. I have learned how to behave around him.

"Took off your dress" he commanded.

I hesitated first but as he fisted his palms I obeyed. I took off my dress and slid out of it. I sat on my knees keeping my palms on my lap hiding my intimate area.

He smiled at my Submission. He cupped my cheeks and made me look at his.

"You made me Angry today little one, you need to pay for that"

I shivered as anticipation clouded my mind and the moments of our intimacy clouded my mind. Afterall he was the first man who touched my core.

"Unbuckle my belt"

I parted my lips and sucked in air, like a true submissive I obeyed like a pet. But I was a amature at this. I stumbbled and it made him happy. He started playing with my wavey curls. My curls touched my ass crack and he semmed to be obsessed with them.He allowed some delay and lat me take my time.

"You are very gifted Angel, have anyone told you that" he touched my tiny chocolaty nipple with a thumb and caressed "Take my cock out" and he squeezed hard. He held the whole breast with one hand as if they were made according to his palm size and squeezed until my own ears rang with my screams.

Tears rolled down my cheeks as I unzipped him. My fingers touched his briefs and I felt his cock hissing under with anger. I looked at him, he was gazing at me, playing with my hair with one hand caressing my nipples.

The shame left my body as his rough hands touched my here and there, I grew wet, wet for more. I pulled his briefs with trembling hands and his cock came out.

"Do you like it? Come on take a sniff" he slapped my cheeks with the cock just like the first night. I sniffed like a cat smelling his owner. The raw smell of masculinity filled my lungs, he smelt familiar he smelt new.

He snapped his fingers on my lips and I parted them he inserted his thumb, and pulled a cheek to the side. He pulled until my cheeks became sore and my lips wide spread. He pressed my head closer slid his cock inside my mouth.

I gagged, I chocked, I felt the same raw smell overwhelming my taste buds. He slid inside but never let go off my cheeks. I kept my palms on his knees for support and he pressed my mouth with his hand.

"Suck it, lick it with your tongue"

I tried my best but all I could do was caress it with my inner mouth and lips. He took it out and told me to lick the top. As I did I took some of his precum in my mouth and the taste of his dense masculinity got imprinted in my mind forever.

He pressed my head again and I gagged. The cock hit my throat and I got urges to vomit but thankfully I had a empty stomach. He pulled my cheeks again with his thumb and it became unbearable to spread my mouth anymore, so, by mistake my teeth touched his cock.

As soon as it happened, he closed my nostrils with a thumb and index and chocked me on his dick.

"If I feel any teeth... Ever again... I will kill you then and there"

I struggled as he cut both ways of breathing... He held me like that for a long, very long moment. But then he left my nostrils alone and got busy with my hair. he pulled, fisted, made a pony and spread them all over my back as if it was the favorite part of his plaything.

As I sucked his cock, a great need to satisfy emerged, I sucked up and down licked with tongue, took his precum in my mouth and licked again. No one ever taught me what to do but I just knew.

He kept his hands busy, constantly pinched slapped and twisted my nipples with utmost cruelty. I became so wet that my clits started to ache. The wave of need made me wet and only drove me crazy over his cock. I sucked like my life depends on it, as if it was my elexier and I am in great need of immortality.

And then he came, he held my face at one place and unloaded his seed in my mouth.

"Take it all"he said and the cum ran through my throat and got lost in my system. A generated a pukish feeling and gagged upon it.

Then he relaxed and pulled it out. As a needy kitten dying to be praised I looked at him. He threw his head back and rested for a moment. Then his eyes fell on me. His cum dripping from my mouth, my neckline my boobs bearing his thumb and slap prints. My face still decorated with his boot design.

And he smiled, he was satisfied to see me like this. He took out his hand and smeared his cum all over my lips.

I tried to say something but the next moment he got up and pushed his cock inside, buckled his belt and left.

Like a strom he came and left... Made me live with my sorry existence, shame for being controlled, and a new generated wetness in my core.

I just feel this update had a greater potential.

It felt kinda dull, perhaps because it was predictable? The story doesn't really progress here, and blowjobs are honestly for male readers :D

Sasha!

The Siren with her Lion
Staff member
Divine
Sectional Moderator
I was... Blank! What have I done! So easily? So easily! He made me do whatever he wanted so easily! Just by physically hurting me? Am I becoming one of those girls who became sex hungry slaves after they had trauma in thier life?

No this can't be happening, I need to build walls, become cold, I had to avoid him as much as I can so I can ignore him as much I have ignored every other human in my life.

I sucked his dick!

The very thought made me pukish! I brought this to myself! Why I needed attention in such a household? I am a captive. This is bound to happen. But I could've done something... Anything. How could I let it happen!

But the body conflicted my mind. He got is release and I was still empty, his cum still dripping from my lips, his imprints decorating my skin, I felt like lava was running through my veins.

My hands without my permission touched my clits and found them shamelessly wet. I rubbed my finger through them.

"No! Not again!"

I remembered what happened last time I thought about him in solitude. I became so weak that I walked into this trap. He used sex to control me from the moment we met. May be he is stronger than me physically but mentally also I was diminished.

So I abstained myself of any and every kind of sexual pleasure. I tried to scrub off tonight and slip into the void and make it a habbit.

The next day was mundane. As before. Just like nothing happened! But I was on fire. Everything semmed a catalyst to my sexual drive. The sheets I pulled over rubbing my skin, the slight tingle of sweat rolling down my spine, the unwilling waves rushing out from my pussy, It semmed like I really went crazy to be fucked.

With a loud thud I woke up from my afternoon nap. I was wearing a sweat shirt and panties, socks in feet. God only knew why I was dressed up like that.

"Get up, pet. Boss has called you"

As I sat on my bed the bodyguard guy named Aman stood beside the door, wearing his usual suit and natural arrogance of masculinity.

"Any delays will have consequences" He said as coldly as possible.

I hesitated as my lower body was naked. But I didn't wanted any repercussions of disobedience.

"I need a moment"

"No, you need to come Now"

"I need to dress up"

"No need to dress up. He will prefer you naked anyways" He smirked. A shameless smirk, a smirk to put me in my place.

I decided not fight. I stood tall in front of me and my long sweat shirt covered my decency, but left everything under my thighs bare.

Aman stood still as I walked pass by him. No reaction. Just like a statue he stood. But still I felt ashamed as my long legs were blatantly giving a view. My ass will wiggled as I walked infront of him making me jittery.

This was the first time I came out of my room in days. It felt good for a while. Aman led me through the long corridor and we entered a totally different wing of the property.

He kept me waiting outside a room which seemed like a study or office. I stood there as a old clock tick-tocked and made me hypersensitivity go crazy. I wanted to eavesdrop but as I took a step the door opened and I got startled.

"Go" Aman instructed.

I entered the room. So many books! I couldn't help but gawk. And he sat just in the middle, he had a ledger in his hands and semmed very occupied with it.

As soon as I saw him the war of two personalities heightened. Why! Why he has to epitomize everything I crave in a male partner and be a abuser.

He took his eyes off and I kneeled. I knew I had to kneel. I crawled to him and sat infront of him on my knees.

"Inform me when its done" He got caught up again with his ledger and Aman left.

He and me.

The hunter and the prey.

I tried to snap out of the moment. I tried to think about anything else, happy sad any memory would work. And it did worked but just for a while.

I dont know for how long I sat there. I looked around the room to keep my mind busy. It looked ancient. Books were kept with such care and preciseness. It was hard to trace the source of light in the room. Several Candelabrums lit in the cornors but there was some electronic arrangement I was sure.

I wondered how they catalogued the books. A tech savy girl like me can't even imagine that a room like this can exist without a computer.

I jerked as he closed the ledger with a thud and relaxed in his chair. He was in a faded jeanes and black shirt, I kept my gaze low my he was irresistible to unsee.

He came closer, I wanted to move but petrified. He held the hood of my sweatshirt and put it on. He smirked. A soul shattering smirk.

His phone rang, "Yes, good, wrap it up" the conversation was short and made no sense to me.

"You made happy last night little one, So am gonna reward you tonight. Tonight you get to know your future!"

My heartbeat got faster, so many emotion raced my mind, is it even true? What he is about to do now.

"The police have found a corpse similar to your description, the DNA will be swapped and soon you will be pronunced dead. Your family is looking for you. It will be a closure for them. Miss. Nandita Sharma is now finally dead"

Am I hearing this all right? Or is it a nightmare I never dreamt?

"No... No you can't do this! My family... They will be devastated no you can't do this"

I went into emotional shock immediately. I cried first and then anger took over. He sat there with a cold expression letting me mourn my own death.

"You bastard" I stood from the floor and launched fists at him. But even before touching him he held my hands, gave them a spiral squeeze, shoved me to my knees and held me in his lap.

"Do not fight it Little one, accept it, accept that I have effaced you from this world. You are a brand you entity and you belong to me."

I sobbed as his otherworldly power took my control and I realised I can do nothing.

"Today is a special day Angel... And I have brought some gifts for you!"

He manhandled me like a rag doll and made me sit on his lap. The inner turmoil was too much to handle, so I snapped out from reality and pictured my loved ones mourning my death, burning a unidentified corpse in my name, I, being dead will never be searched, I will remain his captive forever.

I, Nandita, existed no more.

"Remove your shirt" He instructed. I didn't care. I kept my silence.

A moment fell thick and thicker as he stared at my face, I could sense. He rolled me down on the floor and I snapped out from my imagination.

I closed my eyes and tried to focus on something else, my house my bed my pet, but before I could drift he started to pour liquor on me.

With a metal tik sound I looked at him. He was holding his lighter in one hand, ready to drop it on me. I skipped a bit. The moment he declared me dead to my family I lost the urge to live my life, but choosing death was not easy, and being burnt alive... I couldn't even imagine.

The snapping out of the situation and being locked in my head didn't work. It could never work in his presence. He started to lower his hand and as the flame inched closer to my body I started to remove my sweatshirt.

"I told you... It could go easy if you obey"

I sat there, naked, in my panties and socks, trail of liquor soacked my locks partially, it dripped from my locks to my face, my shoulders, and my nipples.

I looked like a perfect treat for him, naked, dripped in liquor and powerless. He sat on his chair and picked me up on his lap.

As my ass touched his knee the betrayal of my body started. The hardness of his thigh muscles felt like iron rods. I tried to squeeze my pelvic area upwards but couldn't do much about it, it started plotting treachery.

"Today is your new birthday, So I have a gift for you."

He opened a drawer and pulled out a wooden box with his long hands and placed it on my laps.

"Open it" He caressed my hair softly.

I did as he asked I opened it and immediately my eyes went foggy, the box had a collar. A collar for his new pet, a collar with diamonds shinning on the black leather, like a great contrast of yin yang. It look precious and breath taking at the same time.

"Show me, wear it"

I held it with my trembling hands and jolted as he followed my spine to reach the ass crack.

I am a novice with all these. I struggled to buckle it on my belt. He helped me with such care and benevolence that for a moment I forgot that he was such a cruel man.

He made the collar tight. It burned my skin with utter shame. Today I died as a human and born as a pet.

"Now kneel and bow to your master little one "

I did as he asked. My face was close to his feet and ass was up in the air. I still had me panties on.

"Crawl to the door and come back to me" He threw his feet to my cheeks. Tears rolled down my cheeks as I came on all fours. The moment I turned to the door he ripped my panty.

I cried in shame and loathing.

"You make too much noise" He grabbed my nape and shoved the ripped panty in my mouth. I chocked as the ripped piece of cloth filled my mouth and my own shame, my own feminin juice touched my tongue.

"No fo fetch it for me." He threw a pen towards the door.

My skin crawled in shame, I saw him licking his bottom lip as my ass wiggled for the first time infront of his eyes. The room air touched my pussy and made the muscles ache inside as I felt the psychotic maniac part of my inner sexual desires took over my existance.

For the first time in my life I was controlled.

For the first time in my life I was not the Alpha in the room.

I went to the pen, I voluntarily took it in my mouth and came back. I felt a burden being lifted from my shoulders but the next moment the self pity took over.

He scratched my head. A simple affectionate move. I was still on fours. He slid his hand from my head and traced my shoulder blades. He pressed his thumb.

"You are too perfect little one"

He manhandled me and took me in his lap. I did not hesitate.

"You nead to bear some scars" he grabbe my neck and made my chest be pressed on his thighs. He licked the center point of my shoulder blade and I moaned.

A soft unwilling moan.

The next moment I felt something cold. Something metalic on my skin. I panicked as I realised that it is a blade of a knife.

"No please no" I panicked like a prey trapped in the claws of a hunter.

"Shhhhh..." He cupped my cheeks "If you move even a bit, I will slit your very throt with this blade, do not move and you survive"

I was petrified, by his voice, by his aura, by his god like appearance.

He dug the blade in my skin, I hissed, then cried as he drew blood. But in that moment I realised the pain... Was not that bad.

As iron touched my flesh the pain shot through my nerves, pain took all my focus, It made me numb for a moment, for a moment I was only bothered by it, all the other emotions faded.... Just pain.

He handled the blade like a artist, with every cut he became furious, the crimson blood was getting spilled and with every stroke I cried in agony and I cried in otherworldly pleasure. A pleasure I never knew I wanted.

He took his time. I liked that he took his time. He made a scar. A desgine. The cuts were unforgiving. The mix of pleasure nad pain did not spare me the physical exhaustion. My whole upper back was on fire. No matter how much I loved the blade decimating me the cuts made me weak.

I felt his breathing heavy, I felt his buldge throbbing inside his pants. As he finished his carnage, He came closer to my ears

"No you have wings my little one"

He carved... Wings! Wings on the both sides of my shoulder blades. I felt overwhelmed.

"I know what you did in the shower we met first time Angel... I know what you want"

My eyes shot open... How! How??? How he could knew something so personal. How he could knew that I pleasured myself with his thoughts.

Is it what led him kidnapping me and keeping me as a pet? Have I brought all these on myself!

The pleasure... Gone!

The numbness... Gone!

Shame...

Only Shame!

And I drowned in it.

He never retreated, He smeared my blood on the fresh cuts, she took a deep breath and inhaled the metallic scent of blood. He took me by surprise as he licked, he licked my wound and tasted my blood.

I cried and weeped as the saliva made the burn worse, he kept licking and the just born self loath kept becoming heavy.

But he enjoyed...

He kissed every scar, he licked every wound, he did as the animals do to thier own. He felt connected to my skin more than I was to myself.

"This scar make you mine"

He let me... I fall on the ground. I looked at his with absolute disgust. Disgust, that he make me so weak and vulnerable not just to himself but to my own chaos. The chaos I craved in solitude. He made it roam free.

"Monster! You Are A Monster" I screamed as I saw my blood staining his dark lips, he seemed hungry, hungry for more...

Sasha!

The Siren with her Lion
Staff member
Divine
Sectional Moderator
Last edited: