• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Erotica An Angel Craving Chaos (Completed)

Thakur

Alag intro chahiye kya ?
Prime
It took me a moment... A brief moment as I was trapped in my own grief and loath to notice what I have done.

I have opened a cage, my mere words tickled inside a lock and opened a rusty reeking cage, I saw him transforming. I saw his muscles boiling with anger, I saw blood spilling from his irises and painting his whole face red, he gritted his teeth and jaw got firm like it would shatter.

He stood. Right above me. He lost his sanity. My adrenaline shot and I crawled backwards. He took steady steps towards me. I panicked like a deer who couldn't outrun the death.

"You think am a monster, little one" he fisted my hair and pulled me on my knees. I sobbed and kept my gaze low.

"Let me show you what it's like to be a monster's pet" he landed a kick on my chest and my ribs got immediately bruised. The pain fogged my tangible mind, was unable to breath for a moment, but he had no mercy.

He fisted my hair tighter this time and made me come on my all fours. Even the simple moves worsened the pain. "Please... Am sorry" I begged for mercy but his sanity which would grant me some, was long lost.

He used my long hair as a leash, he made me crawl behind him like a true obidient pet, he didn't care about my wounds about my pain, he just chased his.

He led me to a door, it was hidden by curtains. He unlocked and led me inside. The room was dark, I stumbled as my knees hurt. "Please, please let me go" I cried again.

In the dark I couldn't even realise when his foot came towards me. It landed on my face and pressed it hard "One more word, and I am gonna feed you to a animal, a real carnivorous animal"

I sobbed, he removed his feet and I started Crawling down the stairs. It seemed the hardest thing I have ever done. My palms hurt, my knees scratched, My back hurt from all the fresh wounds, and the sweat, the salt in the sweat, made me loose my mind.

I lost my count as he kept pulling my hair and I crawled down the stairs. I hated my long hair at that point. It used to be my pride, the crowning jewel of my beauty betrayed me when I was at most vulnerability.

The stairs finally ended, he let my hair go. I wanted to collapse but my eyes were settling in the gloomy violet light generating from a single source.

It was hell.

I was in hell.

It can't be anything but hell.

"No" I screamed as loud as I could. It was a sex dungeon. A place with straps, leashes, scary equipments, and what not.

I wanted to cry, I wanted to scream, I wanted to runaway, but I knew nothing would work.

"You brought this on yourself Angel" he picked me up from the floor and took in the middle of the room.

And then it started, the game of knots, ropes circled my feet and and he tied them like a pro, then shin, then buttocks, then hips.

"You think am a monster, then that makes you a monster's pet."

"No please no" I kept weeping.

He pulled the rope from a side of a corner and something happened. Something medival. Something which should not be happening in a sane world of twenty first century.

He hanged me.

Upside down.

"Now you stay like this until you got some obedience in your useless mind"

He pushed me to a side and I became a fucking pendulam. He laughed like his favorite playtoy is putting a show on. My vertigo kicked in as a lot of blood flow made my brain alive, awakened and more active than usual.

Every ache, every wound I felt ten times, I felt like gavity will rip my head apart from my body. I lost control and it made me panic. A few minutes in it and he took all my senses.

He held me and stopped my movement. I was so perfectly hanged that my face touched his cock while hanging. He smothered he over his cock for a moment and then he put ear plugs in my ears.

The next moment I was blind folded. And the next, I felt a tingle. Leather, strips of leather. With metal beeds. That's all I could comprehend. But very next moment it landed on my wounds.

He whipped me.

I screamed so loud.

But I could hear nothing!

And the after sting... Made me shiver like never before. It lingered like it would never leave.

First time in my life even when I was not in a closed space I became claustrophobic. I couldn't see, couldn't hear, and now couldn't breath. I screamed louder.

But I hear nothing.

Just silence.

Moments passed. Nothing.

Then again. This time on my arse.the beads dug deeper this time. He hit me even harder. And yes he found his favorite spot. My arse. He whipped until my skin broke and spilled blood.

Then again. Empty. All empty.

Then again. Touched me with the catonine and tingled. I shivered as the most painful object I have ever encountered touched my nipples, the became hard immediately.

And then he whipped.

"Ahhhh..." It pained... Just like last time. But that strange feeling was back. The brief pauses made me anticipate. Anticipate, where he would hit me next.

With every whip he found a new place to land his dominance. Every inch of my body was now getting whipped and after every whip he made me anticipate, what next?

But then he didn't, I waited. But he didn't.

But then I felt his hand caressing my sore ass cheeks. I jolted and gasped for air.He seemed to have some special affection for them. He started spanking. Then it stopped.

Then he touched again.

And this time, he spread my butt cheeks. He dug his fingers deep and my skin bled. The whole bottom of mine was on fire. I tried to scream and cry but my vocal chords were even tired.

He opened my cheeks, as he spread them the ropes dug into my skin, as I fought it dug deeper, I could feel them leaving some serious markings.

I felt his finger evading my asshole. It was dry, so very dry, it was too much, just a finger felt like too much. He pushed, and then pushed harder, his nail bruised my inner muscles, but without any lubrication he pushed again.

After a never ending struggle he inserted, he never cared what his ivasion did to my ass. My breathing became heavy as he started fucking me with his finger.

In out, in out, in out.

With every move I almost died. A part of my body which was totally personal and untouched, he touched me there, he took it from me and marked it for ever. In that moment I knew I will never recover, I will never heal.

He stopped, a brief pause, no interaction, no pain, just void.

"My head... Am gonna die... Please... Please" I constructed some words in a sentence, but no response.

Then, after a while, I felt something, something cold, very very cold, touching my ass cheeks, making my wounds stop screaming for a moment.

Is he having mercy?

Is he done?

No. Of course Not.

He spread my ass cheeks again and inserted that cold round thing. It was triple in the size of his finger, it had some kind of lubricant which made it cold. He pushed. I cried. He pushed again.

I rocked my hips to get free of him but with another spank he silenced my rebellion. He continued. He pushed and shoved it into my arse.

Then a strange thing happened. It moved. No, it vibrated, inside me. Slowly but steadily. The vibration turned into waves and spread in circles. Immediately my whole body responded.

I felt a sting, a never ending sting in my pussy. It vibrated along the ass. My clits started bubbling and I grew wet. Wetness clouded my mind and pain became the perfect companion of pleasure, pleasure that I never knew existed.

But then it became brutal. It vibrated faster and made my ass bruises scream. I gathered some strength in my lower abs and rocked my body harder, but it kept going.

I was slipping away, my consciousness, my sanity, I lost it all, but I needed to survive, somehow.

I held my heart and shoved it into a coccon. No matter how much the blood flow of my mind made me overthink every buise every cut every pain, I denied. I searched for a happy place and I wanted to hide.
It was mid of 2021 and I was reading this update and feeling another level of erotica in me , this time I was reading this update again and it's not the same feeling.
It's not close to pleasure or anywhere near to that :p:

Reactions: Sasha!

Thakur

Alag intro chahiye kya ?
Prime
I lost.

I lost all of it.

All my senses gone.

Last thing I remember was getting flooded by my own needs. In a body which is brutally decimated generated so much wetness, I hit my abysmal and then rose to the hieghts of my own galaxy.

I wanted to touch, like I touched myself in my core as I touched myself in my shower, in my home, I felt homesick. A home which doesn't exist anymore, his blackness evaded too.

I missed my freedom.

The wild spirit of feline inside generated it's own venom and waved It between my legs. I felt it getting tamed. I felt the conflict which existed all along started collapsing.

The conflict of always wanting two things at once, that was my problem with my life.

Like right now, taken by a insane man, and hanged upside down I couldnt hate anyone or anything more but at this moment I craved him. I wanted more.

The pain freed me of all my belongings. He freed me from a life I did not belonged into. A life I led to pretend that I was normal. But inside all I craved was medival, dark and pervert.

I wanted to be shameless and owned. I know that's fucked up but that's what I want.

I felt senses coming back. My fingers twitched, eyes blinked. I woke up. And oh the pain and vertigo. I felt every muscle of my body having it's own moment of anguish.

I was on the floor and nausea took over. I wanted to puke but my system was empty.

"Water. Please. Water"

A bright light hit my eyes and snatched the sanity of the violet gloomyness. It took me a moment to settle down. Then I looked around. It was a different room. A simple room with a bed and a desk and chair.

The door opened. He entered. He just had trousers and no shirt. I picked my body up and tried to sit. But I couldn't touch my ass on ground. It was sore from all of his spanking. So I sat on my knees like he always wanted me to be. It still hurt but not bearable.

I looked at him. His face, so rigid, the blackness of his beard, the natural contour on his medium tan skin, made him the epitome of masculinity.

I looked into his eyes.

First time in this whole charade I looked, and looked. I let myself drown in the bloody sea. I could'nt pretend anymore. The shreads of my coccon was tearing apart and I wanted to come out so badly.

He held his gaze firm on me. My heart pumped like it wanted to come out of my mouth. I couldn't help but admire his so perfectly carved body. He looked like steel and strength.

I gawked at him shamelessly. Every tingle I felt was multiplied infinitely. The pain made me feel alive the smell of my own blood and his cologne made me something other than civilized.

"Water... Please" I looked at him and pleaded.

He stepped aside and showed me a bowl, It had my name on it "Angel". My heart squeezed, I felt wierd. As I was starting to accept whatever he wanted me to accept, but still, It seemed absurd to drink from a cat bowl.

But I couldn't be thirsty anymore!

I knew what he wanted. He gave no expression. He just waited for my move. I don't know why I sobbed. It's like mourning my own death.

I mourned and came on all fours.

The simple movement made the wounds sting like hell. I moaned in pain. He gave his first expression. I could see his cock twitch. My pain made him happy, my vulnerability was his favorite reason of arousal. I knew, I sensed.

I crawled to him. Ahh the pain again. My head hanged heavy between my shoulders, vertigo never left. As I moved forward my body ached but I needed water to survive.

I was just beside his feet. He kept his gaze firm and I lowered my mouth. May be the death of my past existence still had a part inside and the humiliation of the moment made me sobb.

I licked the water. Oh so simple water yet so rejuvenating.

I held my lips in the side of the bowl and sipped. I bowed and tried to hold it up in my hands but he pressed my fingers on the floor with his boots.

It hurt. But I was familiar with the pain. I looked at him with puppy eyes and begged for mercy but he didn't granted me any. He made me drink water like a feline.

He grabbed my long hair as a leash and dragged me with him as soon as I finished my water.

I obeyed. I wanted to obey.

He sat on the bed and I sat just infront of him. I was naked, my skin was bruised, I sobbed and still there was something I craved.

As my pussy ached with the need I rocked my hips just a little involuntarily.

"Are you horny, Angel?"

His voice fell on my heart like a thunderbolt. I stiffened. He smirked and picked me up from the floor and pressed my chest on his lap.

He caressed the back of my thighs and asked again...

"Are you Horny, little one?"

I jolted and pressed my legs harder, he sensed and with simple movement of his hand he spread them, and the next moment his two fingers were inside me.

I skipped a heartbeat, and almost chocked on my own breath. He found it again just like the first time. I was so so wet. The pain and the vibrator. I was never exposed to such stimulations before.

But, Today it seemed like I was on some drug, drug of pain, drug of need, drug of humiliaton. My pussy generated wave after wave and I had zero control over it.

But his touch...

Yes I needed it. I moaned, shamelessly and fisted his finger with my inner muscles. I was suffering and his touch seemed to be my only cure.

But then he pulled out and threw me on the floor again.

"Tell me why are you horny Angel" he smeared my own pussy juice on my lips. The humiliation clouded my mind again. But the need was greater than that. I couldn't control myself, I did what I did that first night when he first met.

I sobbed but I touched mhself. Infront of him. Naked. Shameless.

He pulled out the Catonine and lashed it on my lap. "No" I couldn't take the pain anymore.

"I Asked you a question" he gritted his teeth.

I removed my hand as it displeased him and I didn't wanted to cause any more trouble for myself. I pressed my lips hard.

"Tell me what do you want and you will be rewarded" He came forward and cupped my cheeks. Pressed them to a point of cutting and then he kissed. He tasted my juices from my lips and mixed them with my saliva in my mouth. He bit so hard that I cried loudly and it got lost inside his mouth.

He slipped his hand and cupped my neck and pressed harder, he broke the kiss and pressed his forehead with mine, I could feel his breath, oh so warm. He held my neck with all the power in the world and it seemed he could break my neck at any moment.

"Answer my damn question" he gritted his teeth. I was out of oxygen and one more moment could kill me.

"You, daddy, I want you" I choked on every word. But I managed to save my life, he let me go.

"Prove it" he sat tall on his bed. "Continue what you started, finger yourself on my name"

I was shocked! He wanted what?!

I kept my gaze still. I couldn't do it. The last shred of shame still existed and I just couldn't.

He held his catonine again and tingled it all over my body. "Spread your legs" I hesitated but did it anyway. But there was a problem.

I had to sit on my ass and my ass was brutally spanked. I winced I cried I breathed heavy and gasped but I managed. The moment my ass touch the floor tear drops rolled down my eyes.

I spread my legs for him gave him a full veiw of my shaved clean pussy. It made him crazy as the air filled with my scent and it drove me crazy as I enjoyed being so shameless.

"No start using your fingers or otherwise" he held the catonine and made it clear that he will spank my pussy if I don't obey.

With a trembling hand I touched my clits. Because of the fear of pain, because of the enjoyment shamelessness provided.

I touched my clit horizontally "Ahhhh" I moaned and threw my head back. I pressed my fingers inside and his buldge became so clearly visible.

I rubbed my clits and rocked my lips "Oh yes" I moaned and gave him a show, I never knew I was capable of.

But just after a breif moment he spanked me with the catonine.

"Ahhh" it landed on my hand covering my pussy.

"Wear it" he gave me a box. I opened it. It had a headband with cat ears and a tail... Shit a tail with a butt plug.

"Put it on, and be my pet forever"

I looked at him, a moment or eternity passed I didn't knew but I was debased to a point where I literally did not had a brain power of an anthrop. I thought like a feline and I wanted to survive. I put the headband on.

It turned him on so badly and it did crazy things to me. He fisted my hair and kissed me again. Bit me again.

"Crawl up on the bed" I did. A comfort of bed was too much to deny.

"Put it in" he threw the tail at me. He grabbed my ankle and dragged me closer, put a pillow under my hips and waited.

I took the tail, I needed to lubricate it so I rubbed it on my pussy lips. Oh the sensation drove crazy. I enjoyed it. It turned me into a sex hungry she cat. And I meowed for the first time.

I slipped my hand and traced my asshole. Put some pussy juice there too. I started rubbing it and tried to insert it but it was too big. My struggle made him smile and I felt like a moron.

He made me turn and made me come on all fours. He continued what I started. He drew pussy juices and pressed two fingers inside.

I was already scared there but he had no mercy. He fucked me for a while with his fingers and then he pushed the plug inside.

I fell. On my elbows and burried my face in the bed. He roared and with a thrust he inserted the tail inside my butthole.

I thought I died. So much pain at once. Oh dear lord have mercy.

But it settled inside.

It became a part of me. It became a limb of me. I grew a tail for him. I became a cat for him and he owned me now!!!

"What do you Angel, tell me"

"I want you to fuck me daddy"

I was even surprised with my boldness and prompt reply.

"Rock your hips for me" I swirled my ass. I wanted him wanted him now, right now, cause my pussy was having a tsunami.

He made me face him, "Open it"

I did, I unzipped him and in a moment his cock came out. Rock hard. I bit my lips. He didn't needed words to vontrol me now, he held my chin and touched my lips with his thumb and I knew what I have to do.

I took it in my mouth. His cock. His rock hard manhood. I sucked and gagged on it, sucked like I wanted to remember his taste forever.

It felt good. Felt good to be shameless and do what actually I wanted to do. He deep throated and made me gag and throbbed so hard. He continuously slapped my face.

He withdrew after a while. And threw me on the bed. I was on my back and he was on his knees. He touched his tip on my clits and I jolted.

My first time, my very first time with him, with daddy.

He touched my clits horizontally and pushed forward and the tip went inside. "Ahhhhh" I moaned and threw my head both sides. Oh the excitement was deadly.

He withdrew and I waited with anticipation. I bit my lower lip and with puppy eyes I stared at him. He smirked and pressed again. A inch further and I cried again.

Again, withdrew, again, a inch further. And finally the moment came. He throbbed harder and teared my hymen. I cried like never before. I threw my hands my legs I went crazy I went insane.

He withdrew.

And again he throbbed. Harder. His manhood got lost inside me and I lost it. I orgasmed just by it. Wave after wave I just came and came with his every throbb.

But he was just getting started.

He kept going on.

I constantly threw my hands and that made him angry. He grabbed both my wrists and held them with just one hand above my head.

He pinched my nipples so hard. He chocked me, he slapped my face to point when I cried and begged him to stop.

Oh yes my first time! So many thoughts I have spent anticipating this moment. A treasure I wanted to give someone I love, but life had other plans. It heard my deepest darkest desires and made them my new reality.

He throbbed and I took it, it pained but I took it. After a while the pain became a bit lesser and I looked in his eyes. He filled me with his cock and stopped for a moment.

He came down and kissed me, like wanted to suck out my soul. I started trembling like a little sparrow with broken wings. But this affection was addictive.

He withdrew his cock and kiss after sometime and it made me cry.

He slapped my pussy so hard and the sound it made, with my cry, he went crazy.

He made me come on all fours. He touched his cock on my clits and rubbed it.

"Tell me who you are"

"I am your pet, daddy"

I rocked my hips and rubbed my clit voluntarily on his cock, he moaned like he roared as my white furry tail waved around my ass, it pained me of course but gave me a weird sense of satisfaction.

The throbbed and made it sink deeper this time, oh and the pain multiplied I don't know why.

He grabbed and pulled my hair and made my back arch. He kept throbbing, My cries and moans never stopped and they seemed to encourage him only. He dig his nails deeper in my ass and drew blood from my already broken skin.

"Tell me who you belong" he started spanking my ass and the wiggling of my sore red ass seemed so cute to him that he never wanted to stop.

"I belong to you daddy, but please you are hurting me"

Argh! My mercy plea only earned me a rougher fuck. He rode me and made me believe he owned me. I believed now that he owns him. But still he was too much to take.

Suddenly after a never ending fuck... He made me lie down on my back again.

He put his cock inside me again and his body clenched, he cupped my neck cutting me out from breath and started thrusting. This time I didn't threw hands I held his biceps. I kept my puppy gaze still and drowned in his bloody gaze.

"I own you Angel, do you understand" he chocked me harder and out of nowhere my pussy plotted a orgasm and I started rocking my hips like a pro no matter how much it pained.

I drowned in my own pleasure, and the flow of juices made him help reach his too. He fucked me fiercely for a few moments and then he came.

Filled me with his juices, thurst after thurst it filled me with explosion, with insanity, with his scent, his marking, his branding.

He fell on me and kissed me, affectionately. I kissed him back. I hugged him, yes the man who hurt me like no one did, I hugged him. I purred in his embrace and I could sense him smile.

I wanted him to know. I am his, only his, his Angel.
I don't why it's always different for me when I revisit some of the stories and look at my reviews again and meet completely different person there :monkahmm:.
This story definitely need a sequel for our Angel and for the monster too 🌚.
And there's something that reminded me while playing video game :
"You don't beg for mercy, you cry for it "

All the pain which angel has gone through it seems has already broken her mind 💀 shocked her to the core.

Sasha!

The Siren with her Lion
Staff member
Divine
Sectional Moderator
It was mid of 2021 and I was reading this update and feeling another level of erotica in me , this time I was reading this update again and it's not the same feeling.
It's not close to pleasure or anywhere near to that :p:
Oh I agree, this story is utterly barren :innocent:

Reactions: Thakur

Sasha!

The Siren with her Lion
Staff member
Divine
Sectional Moderator
I don't why it's always different for me when I revisit some of the stories and look at my reviews again and meet completely different person there :monkahmm:.
This story definitely need a sequel for our Angel and for the monster too 🌚.
And there's something that reminded me while playing video game :
"You don't beg for mercy, you cry for it "

All the pain which angel has gone through it seems has already broken her mind 💀 shocked her to the core.
I have written the most of it, in two parts, but I feel I have went too far with bdsm and de-anthropomorphism in that, it needs polishing to be posted here, which I can't do atm. Maybe in mid 2023 :p:

But thank you for revisiting 🥰, and Angel? She is 'Anahata' , never broken 🐱💜

Reactions: Thakur

Thakur

Alag intro chahiye kya ?
Prime
I have written the most of it, in two parts, but I feel I have went too far with bdsm and de-anthropomorphism in that, it needs polishing to be posted here, which I can't do atm. Maybe in mid 2023 :p:

But thank you for revisiting 🥰, and Angel? She is 'Anahata' , never broken 🐱💜
Everything and everyone breaks,
Everything melts at right temperature :sweat:
Btw first I was hoping for optimistic ending but then I thought , if you don't want to be disappointed then don't put your hope in others 😉.
Who knows what's ahead.

Batman

Its not who i am underneath
Staff member
Hello everyone.

We are Happy to present to you The annual story contest of XForum

"The Ultimate Story Contest" (USC).

As you all know, in previous week we announced USC and also opened Rules and Queries thread after some time. Before all this, chit-chat thread already opened in Hindi section.

Well, Just want to inform that it is a Short story contest, in this you can post post story under any prefix. with minimum 700 words and maximum 7000 words . That is why, i want to invite you so that you can portray your thoughts using your words into a story which whole xforum would watch. This is a great step for you and for your stories cause USC's stories are read by every reader of Xforum. You are one of the best writers of Xforum, and your story is also going very well. That is why We whole heatedly request you to write a short story For USC. We know that you do not have time to spare but even after that we also know that you are capable of doing everything and bound to no limits.

And the readers who does not want to write they can also participate for the "Best Readers Award" .. You just have to give your reviews on the Posted stories in USC

"Winning Writer's will be awarded with Cash prizes and another awards, Along with this A TOTAL OF 7000 RS IS GIVEN TO THE WINNERS. "and along with that they get a chance to sticky their thread in their section so their thread remains on the top. That is why This is a fantastic chance for you all to make a great image on the mind of all reader and stretch your reach to the mark. This is a golden chance for all of you to portrait your thoughts into words to show us here in USC. So, bring it on and show us all your ideas, show it to the world. For more details check Rules Thread

Entry thread will be opened on 7th February, meaning you can start submission of your stories from 7th of feb and that will be opened till 28th of feb. During this you can post your story, so it is better for you to start writing your story in the given time.

And one more thing! Story is to be posted in one post only, cause this is a short story contest that means we can only hope for short stories. So you are not permitted to post your story in many post/parts. If you have any query regarding this, you can contact any staff member.

To chat or ask any doubt on a story, Use this thread — Chit Chat Thread

To Check the Rules regarding the contest, Use this thread— Rules & Queries Thread

Prizes
Position Benifits
Winner 3000 Rupees + Award + 5000 Likes + 30 days sticky Thread (Stories)
1st Runner-Up 1500 Rupees + Award + 3000 Likes + 15 day Sticky thread (Stories)
2nd Runner-UP 1000 Rupees + 2000 Likes + 7 Days Sticky Thread (Stories)
3rd Runner-UP 750 Rupees + 1000 Likes
Best Supporting Reader 750 Rupees Award + 1000 Likes+ 2 Months Prime Membership
Members reporting CnP Stories with Valid Proof 200 Likes for each report

Regards :- XForum Staff