• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Erotica An Angel Craving Chaos (Completed)

Sasha!

The Siren with her Lion
Staff member
Divine
Sectional Moderator
I always feel a bit funny when I have drinks... Alcohol make me do things which I can't when am sane. Today was my night, a night I promised myself the moment I promised myself to the man I love.

I giggled with the idea of marriage, as the booze streamed down my throat and stars kept popping behind my eyes I let it go... All of it!

As the pscychedelic hit the celling and everything else in the pub became unclear I danced like I never did... I dance, I love to dance, classical, Indian, Bollywood doesn't matter, It's a passion and cherish every moment.

After a moment or a decade I can't recall, I felt the need for rehydration. As I walked towards the bar I startled and felt the dizziness building up in my system, and it made me giggle some more do not know why.

As the bar tender delivered my drink I sipped and sighed in relief, there was a constant smile on my face for no utter reason. As I gazed through the bar a couple caught my eyes.

I could see the back of the girl... She was smooching the guy as she want to suck life from that guy... I gwaked in awe, how confidently she did that in public, I stared stared and stared for the longest moment.

That girl was all I wanted to be, bold clothes short hair, fancy nails and a goddess like persona. "Ugh am jealous!" I screamed silently as I felt libido forming in my core.

But as the brief moment passed I realised that there was something wrong, something in the frame is bothering me. I suddenly shot my eyes open. Fuck! Why didn't I see it, it's Avinash! Yes it's Avinash!

From the dynasty of stars I crashed... I crashed and something broke, may be it was already broken but I realised the shooting pain through my neurons.

"That girl! Is kissing my fiance!"

I gasped for air, I lost it I totally lost it! What Should I do... How should I act. Should I reprimand him, should I confront or should I ran away? Or should I stay silent as I have stayed all my life.

"May be he is getting all he want!"

I murmured in silence. I knew I could never give him what he wanted. Cos he could never give me what I want... All my fucking life I stayed the way people wanted but my mind! Oh my little mind my crazy hormones and all the thoughts I generated make me fucking "Insane"

Could I ever tell him what I wanna do with his male part... What I want him to do with my body! No am Sorry Avinash I never can...

How can I tell you that I want you to draw blood from my body, I want you to cup my cheeks so tight that I draw my own blood with my teeth in my mouth... I want you to chok till I cry, and never let me go!!!

I could never tell him to be obsessed with me! I could never tell him to make me his and only his to fuck, ride and torment! And love! Oh sorry! I AM certainly not in love with him! I never could be!

A woman always understand a man better than a man understand a woman. I could say how he felt about my overly covering clothes. He think am shy and pure! A fool! I am fucking oversensitive to male touch, even a firm glare is all to drive me crazy and in that scenario I always try to attract less less and lesser attention as I could!

So what's hurting me? I DON'T know... And it feels like a nightmare. I squeezed my fists, eyes flashing red, I was all ready to crash Avinash's little party... But I couldn't take a step... I turned and rushed towards bathroom.

I was tipsy, I was unstable and definitely not myself. "I need to go home... Then sort this shit out!" I shouted in my head. But first of all I need a splash of water.

The washroom was exactly what I didn't needed at that moment. It was dark and It smelled of lust,sex,condoms and cum. But luckily it was empty... I turned the sink on splashed splashed splashed. My dusty pink top became transparent as water dripped from my face neck and reached my breasts.

I squeezed my eyes and hold my head in my palms, I wanted to cry, My world came crashing, and suddenly when I wasn't looking for anymore drama in my life, I felt a hand on my hipbone.

My senses shot to the sky and I tried to jerk myself out of that grip. BUT! That grop became a grab and I got entrapped. Those strong hands pushed me towards the sink and bend me over it, pressed my head into the marbel top by one hand and cutting my oxygen by choking me with the other.

I was startled, I was in agony and moreover I was scared! Scared to death... Scared to death! I was finally getting what I was scared of and it did not felt good! I tried to scream, I tried to free myself, but nothing worked.

I did not got a look but I could tell he was tall! His shadow has captured me and tormenting me to death. I was short on oxygen and all the booze I had was working against me.

I heard some people coming towards the bathroom and I tried to scream and free myself but Alas! My efforts made him angry... he gritted his teeth so hard I could hear his grunt. He pulled me up and slapped my face. And in that moment a bone shattering pain broke my senses.

A very little I understood after that... He grabbed me and pushed me off through some doors... He yanked me through some stairs and I could do nothing! All I could think of the pain in my chubby cheeks and in my jawbone... Tears of agony rolled down my cheeks.

When I got my senses back I was in an dark alley. I tried to free myself... But the grip was so tight! I shouted as loud as I could but the only audience I had was some street dogs. But it made him angry again... I earned a slap! AGAIN!

This time I recovered fast... But by then he had me pinned to the dirty wall of that narrow alley. First time I got a look of my molestor!

And what a sick bastard IRONY it was! He was embodiment of everything I craved in masculine gender! The was a little light available and his hand was covering my mouth but still his purfume! Oh hell his perfume intoxicated my blood more than the booze!

My eyes became still as I glared in his eyes... Light brown eyes with a hint of dark brown through the iris. Just like a tiger, furious ruthless, hungry, and ready to prey. And I was the prey.

As I glared in his eyes... He glared too. My fear evaporated for a moment and as my eyes adjusted in the low light I got a good look of his face.

His beard giving his face a perfect darkness, his tan brown skin with the chiseled jawline and high cheekbones gave him enormous masculinity. His strong ribs bruised my breasts... His carved stomach rubbing in my body I generated a puddle of feminine necter between my legs. And I was ASHAMED of it!

Last edited:

Sasha!

The Siren with her Lion
Staff member
Divine
Sectional Moderator
:congrats: for new thread. Ah story looks promising nd I can sense it is inspired by ip a bit. However I'm looking forward to read what magic you can do with words.
Not entirely but dark stuff will be there...
A bit less in bondage and a bit more in trauma... Am glad to see you around :)

Reactions: Bhavana694

Sasha!

The Siren with her Lion
Staff member
Divine
Sectional Moderator
"Why so much drama... little whore"

As he squeezed his palm hard on my mouth I shivered in his embrace. I came back crashing to my senses that I am being molested by a low life in some black alley behind a bar.

My mind started racing for ideas to get out of this madness. At first Avinash came in my mind. If only I could reach my phone! As I struggled like a little sparrow with a broken wing... My molestor firmed his grip on me.

"No point of struggling! No point of crying! Do as I ask or I ll slit your throat"

Our eyes met agin... Oh that violence! Was addictive indeed, the rage the fury and the primal need of a man overshadowed my entire existence!

But Oh that violence! It was contagious. It did things to me. It gave me a equal right to fight... Fight for myself. I canNOT give up. I canNOT let this man do what he want. My life may be in absolute pandemonium! But in this alley... Where my existence is reduced to a prey... I ll run... I ll hide... I will fight!

I tried to threw my hands and knees and elbows and feet... But as the seconds ticked I realized I was too small, too small under his physic and aura. And as he smothered life away from me I failed!

"You are making it difficult for yourself only, you bitch!"

My eyes got blurry as another shot of tears rolled down my cheeks. I have never faced a situation where I am in such trouble. Not seeing any other way I threw my hands again and one landed on his bicep.

And that moment! He growled! As if this was not a city... As if I was not a human, as if he was not a human... As if he was the king of his jungle and I was his dinner...

He removed his hand and I gasped for air. But he didn't gave me a moment to recover. I felt pressure on my shoulders as he shoved me down on my knees and pressed one knee with his foot... I cried in agony but who cared!

"Time to do what you do best, bitch!"

I gasped again... every particle of oxygen betrayed my need as he unhooked his trousers and his manhood popped out. A wierd smell filled the air, the smell I was unaware of, the smell of testosterone, smell of chaos.

My blood thickened, and heart skipped a beat as I felt a wave between my legs. WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING TO ME!

"Suck me bitch... Or I will cut your tounge"

I pressed my lips in horror as the cold blade followed my neckline and stood still under my chin. At that moment I realised he was a master of this game and I was a novice who didn't even knew such horror existed.

I pressed my lips harder determined to die to be mutilated but never give up.

"I said... Suck!"

I closed my eyes in horror as his blade touched my cheeks.

"It will be a shame if I have to cut your tongue... How will you play your tricks on your customers' cock... Eh bitch?"

With the other hand he held his semi erect cock and slapped my cheeks with it. My eyes betrayed me and out of curiosity I looked... And even in such a situation I gasped and could not help admiring his manhood.

"There you are... Now get to business... If am pleased I may even pay you well."

I snapped... I literally snapped! Do not know where I got courage but all my self esteem bubbled and I cried "I am not a whore!"

Silence...

An akward Silence!

Maybe a second, or a minute...

But the silence felt heavy!

But then the strom broke... He picked me up shoved me to the dirty wall. The rough surface being rubbed on my butter like skin, it broke and bled. He held my head on the wall as I struggled and with other hand he dragged my hip towards him.

"Let me show you what a whore you are!"

My panic thickened as his rough hands traced my belly button and with a yank he broke the button of my jeans, and pulled it down my ass.

As I felt the air touching my bare skin my heart crumbled. I got an idea what he is about to do and I struggled. But soon failed and gave up the fight, he was pressing my left cheek to the wall which was already bruised by his slaps and the pressure and struggle made every inch of my body beg for help.

"Ah see... You really are a whore!"

I felt his blade on my ass and I shivered. I was wearing a G-string. What was I thinking!!! I cursed the moment I decided to have a night out! This wasn't me... This wasn't my fate. My unnecessary curiosity has backfired and landed me on the lap of an atrocity.

With a light stroke of blade, my tormentor cut the string and got a good feel of my naked ass... And as his hands touched my bare skin of an intimate body part, as rough met smooth, my whole body became useless. My neurons rebelled... and refused to feel anything and everything else... Just the touch... His touch!

An unintended moan left my mouth and he grinned... I couldn't see but I could feel.

"Let me see how wet you are..."

I couldn't struggle more... I stood still crying as my own body betrayed me. His hands traced my clits and he found the wetness I developed.

"Ahhh... Such a wet mess you are"

He rubbed my clit for a bit and with a rough push he entered a finger in my pussy... And then he FROZE!

He Froze...

I Froze...

The air around us froze and the heavy silence captured the scenario.

And I knew why...

He have found my Hymen... Intact... Not teared, not even a bit stretched. He found the proof that I am not a whore.

Even a finger felt a lot, his finger rough and long, made my delicate skin pour some more lequid shame. My body, involuntarily welcomed him to it's depth, my muscles fisted his finger and I couldn't take it anymore.

I wanted to run... But then I wanted to ride his finger. I got torned into pieces. And then the silence broke.... He dig depper... In disbelief.

His touch tickled and fireworks began behind my eyes, everything exploded with his finger rubbing my hymen, everything went black as he fucked me with his finger.

I heard him growling, everything disappeared and lust replaced the silence. I made noises like I never knew I could. He came forward and once again his smell... Ugh his smell masked my nostrils, in that moment I survived on that smell not oxygen.

He cursed me in an inapprehensible language. And started rubbing his manhood in my ass crack. His face replaced his hand which was pressing my head to the wall. He burried his nose in my thick black hair and breathed hard.

I... Fuck there was no I in that moment, there was no shame no barriers no question no answer. Just us chasing each other, trying to conquer the most primal game of human existence.

"You... You are... You are an Angel"

He murmured in my ear and bit it hard. And then! The very next moment....

He was gone!

Last edited:

Sasha!

The Siren with her Lion
Staff member
Divine
Sectional Moderator
Res

Sasha!

The Siren with her Lion
Staff member
Divine
Sectional Moderator
That was just wow! :hot:

This story got my heart beating fast and I already feel a little something down there. Looking forward to read more :love:
Am glad you liked :) hoping to see you around :hug: