• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Serious Aise kaise chalega koi bhi aa kar purane thread kholega

Guffy

:angry:

Bhagwaan 316

Jaat
Divine
Kya hua?

Guffy

Bina permission ke koi bhi kisi ka thread restart nhi kar sakta hai aur agar writer permission dega toh likho koi dikkat nhi hai

Guffy

Permission li hai aap ne avi sir se

Aaditya Gupta

Sorry but ap ye glt bol rhe ho unki story hai unko credit Na du isa nhi ho skta

Aur rhi adultery likhne ki to Maine apne se start ki is liye muze Jo pasand aya o likha

& mai Sir Maine alre********** e story likhni chalu ki thi muze views bhi 75000+ the o bhi 43 updates mai only.... SB yehi khte the ki ap same avi sir ki jaise hi likhte ho ....but o site band ho gi ....so Maine yha PR chalu kr di
Look Monika First Of All I Would Like To Tell You About Avi,He Is The Best Writer Of Xossip & Xforum still this present date..
No one Can Beat Him,In terms of updates,writing skills & his fan base..
You have no rights to restart his story,becoz he himself would do that..
He returned to Xossip after taking a long break than,& now he’ll definitely comeback & restart all his pending stories.
You Just Exploit & Ruin This Beautiful Story..
Otherwise You Seek A Permission In written from him,that he allowed you to restart his story,than I’ll have no issues.
Until Than Being An Old Creator Of Xossip,I m telling you not to do this..

Reactions: Guffy

Guffy

Look Monika First Of All I Would Like To Tell You About Avi,He Is The Best Writer Of Xossip & Xforum still this present date..
No one Can Beat Him,In terms of updates,writing skills & his fan base..
You have no rights to restart his story,becoz he himself would do that..
He returned to Xossip after taking a long break than,& now he’ll definitely comeback & restart all his pending stories.
You Just Exploit & Ruin This Beautiful Story..
Otherwise You Seek A Permission In written from him,that he allowed you to restart his story,than I’ll have no issues.
Until Than Being An Old Creator Of Xossip,I m telling you not to do this..
True bro :hug: