• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Adultery Adventures of my lactating sister

babasandy

Train journey

It was a hot summer day.I was travelling with my married elder sister Rupali and her one year old daughter by train to our native place.Since the train was biweekly, it was fully crowded, even the platforms were packed to the brim. We went to our coach through the crowd and looked for their seat, which was already occupied by five people. My sister asked “ sandy, are you sure this is our seat?”

I nodded “Yes, this is a confirmed berth, look at the ticket”

My sister watched as me unsuccessfully tried to reason with the people, since it was not a frequent train, the demand was high. So even if the ticket was booked in one’s name, there might be other’s sitting in it. Me and my sister weren’t the only ones suffering, the situation was the same throughout the train. With no success, I said “How can they sit in our seats? Let’s find the ticket collector, these people will learn only when the officials chuck them out”

With bags in tag, me went to find the TC who was wearing the white shirt and pants while surrounded by many passengers. I pushed in and asked “Sir, my ticket is confirmed but there are other people sitting in my seat”

The TC who looked harried, said “Sir, this happens all the time, this train is known for such things, so please be cooperative”

I got angry “Why should I?”

My Rupali didi watched as me entered into a heated argument with the TC, who refused to help us out. I was raging, l felt that the TC failed to do his job and was giving useless excuses, but no matter how much me tried, the man refused to intervene. So i was at a loss, if it was just me then i wouldn’t have had any problems, but my sister and her daughter too were suffering. Just when i was about to go to the security officer, I saw my Rupali didi slip to my side and ask the TC “Please sir, I am traveling with my child, help us”

bb786aa2059049229220c18ab260370c-317860409-617724046774391-7254228776365171836-n

The irritated TC looked towards my sister and froze, his eyes widened as he gazed at the sexy woman. His eyes moved from the lovely face to the tasty tits, which my sister helpfully pushed towards him. The TC noted her steady gaze even when his eyes roamed all over her lush body, his cock twitched in anticipation. Losing the anger, his voice softened “I am not heartless, I can't bear to see a young tender mother braving the journey in this unruly crowd. I have a solution, are you willing to hear it?”

I didn’t like the way the TC eyes my Rupali didi, but my mind was more on the journey so me nodded. The TC looked at my sister “As you can see, the train is overbooked, many are willing to travel standing for days. Fortunately, there are two seats in different coaches, I know you will be separated, but at least you can travel relaxed, away from the crowd. Since it is an AC coach, no one will take your seat or will bother you, but the cost is five hundred for yours, as for her I won't charge extra”

My sister looked at me.l didn’t have to think much, l said “Fine, I agree, here is the money. What are the seat numbers?”

The TC smirked “Due to the crowd, the authorities have added more coaches, your seat is B6 at the end of the train, while hers is B1 near the front”

I looked at the long train with more coaches than i could see, snaking a long way out, i was unhappy at being separated, but was gratified that we could travel in an AC coach. I looked at my sister “OK didi, we just have five minutes to spare, your coach is nearer so go to your seat immediately. I will go to mine now, I will call you once I get settled in”

I left my sister, confident that she can cope by herself and lugged the bags to the end of the train, which seemed too far away. The train was too long and after a dozen long coaches me finally reached designated seat. Even inside the AC compartment, the stench of sweat filled the air, thankfully the AC sleeper coaches had none of the overcrowding and jostling the normal coaches faced.

Rupali didi placed her daughter on the seat before sitting with her, the AC compartment was delightfully cold and the interiors clean. In the same coupe were a family consisting of an old couple with a teenaged daughter, on the sides were two young men who were making eyes at the girl. The father glared at the young men for eying his young daughter, but the mother ignored everyone to smile at my sister while making funny expressions to amuse Arushi. After the hectic travelling and the stress accompanied with it, my didi leaned back and let the cold air dry the sweat on her body. She arched her back making her breasts nearly pop out of the tight choli, catching the attention of all three men nearby.

My sister smiled to herself, being the centrepiece in the public setting made her feel happy and satisfied. She loved the fact that both young and old men found her lustworthy . The mother started enquiring about my Rupali didi and introduced herself, as they talked the train started, snaking out of the station and leaving behind the noise and the crowd who caused it. As she talked, my sister could feel the three men glancing at her from time to time, in a fit of naughtiness, she leaned forward, letting the thin saree slip down her abundant curves, revealing the large breast encased in the tight choli.

The two men stopped talking and watched my sister intently, hoping for a far better view, the teenager, who had been preening under the gaze of the young men was miffed. Even if she was cute and tasty, she was no match for the mature beauty of my Rupali didi and the experience that came with age. Even in the cold air, everyone could feel the area heat up just from lust, not satisfied with the light teasing, my sister decided to take things up a notch.

She said “Aunty, Arushi must be hungry now, let me feed her as we talk”

The woman nodded “Yes dear, it must be harrowing for the child to travel, please go ahead”

My sister’s eyes flickered to the three men in quick succession as she slid her hands under the transparent saree to unhook her choli. A pin drop silence ensued as everyone watched my sister remove the first hook, making the flesh spill out like water bursting through a dam. Throats bobbed as the second hook was undone, quickly followed by the third and final one. My sister took her sweet time to move aside the right flap exposing her nursing bra, with a teasing smile, she took Arushi from the side and placed her on the lap. The movement made the choli gape open, exposing all of her tits apart from those covered by the bra. As if she suddenly realised her predicament, she quickly pulled the glass like saree down to cover her delicious tits.

But the saree failed to cover anything, as everyone saw her fingers removing the flap over the nipple on her nursing bra, revealing a puckered brown areola capped by a long, thick nipple. The men nearly moaned when my sister pulled on her taut nipple like she was milking a cow, making a thick white drop of sweet milk ooze out of the bud. She then placed the hard, aching nipple into Arushi’s mouth, who quickly suckled on it, unaware of the sexual tension in the coupe. My Rupali didi moaned erotically, throwing her head back as if she had experienced an orgasm, her eyes became heavy lidded and a rosy sheen spread all over her face.

Amidst the suckling sounds, the mother who had watched everything with displeasure said “Animals, looking at a mother feeding her child like that, can't a mother even expect some basic courtesy anymore?”

She looked at my sister “Dear, are you in pain?”

My sister nodded “Yes aunty, I haven’t fed her from morning, so my breasts are full of milk, it was starting to ache”

The woman sympathised “Poor girl, I know how it feels, but you must pump it out regularly or it will coagulate and cause severe problems”

Rupali didi said “My breasts always fill up quickly, aunty, even after Arushi empties both tits, I feel like I can feed an entire town”

The woman nodded “I know, I have a relative who is like you, she is constantly in pain, so she now uses a pump”

My sister said “My husband doesn’t like me to use it, so I am thinking of emptying my tits by feeding it to a boy”

The woman was shocked “Boy?”

My sister nodded “Yes aunty, a friend of mine has a boy, she has little milk in her tits, so maybe I thought of volunteering my milk to feed him”

The woman gave a relieved smile “You are such a kind girl, dear”

My sister smiled “No aunty, actually I want to feel a boy sucking my tits, is it different than a girl?”

The woman said “I don’t know personally dear, as I too have only a daughter, but I’ve heard that boys are grabby and bite while suckling”

Rupali didi giggled “They are the same, no matter the age”

The woman laughed “True, true, but you must ask your husband to help”

My sister sighed “He doesn’t like it, aunty, I’ve asked him several times in vain. Thankfully some of my neighbours help me out from time to time, otherwise I will go crazy”

The woman naturally assumed that the ‘neighbours’ my sister meant were helpful women, but little did she know about the young mother’s sexual adventures. While they were talking, the men watched the creamy breast and brown nipple intently, the youngsters even rubbed their erect cocks over their pants. Once Arushi emptied one side, my Rupali didi turned the child around, pulling the other nipple and pushing it into her daughter’s mouth. The men held back a hungry moan as my sister didn’t cover the side, leaving both breasts visible under the clear saree.

The woman who had been engrossed in the talk suddenly realised that both of my sister’s tits were exposed, she looked at the perverted looks the three men, including her husband, were giving and snapped “Dear, pull the curtains shut. Today’s men are like bitches in heat, not knowing to give respect to women”

She turned to her gawking husband and snapped “Go sit with the youngsters for a while”

She then muttered “Old enough to have grandchildren, yet still being a pervert, useless donkey”

My sister blushed as if she had just then realised her naked state, she pulled the curtain over her seat and continued feeding Arushi. The train had already left the outskirts and was reaching the first station of the journey. Arushi was nearing satiety and slowed down her suckling, already sleepy. When my sister thought about putting her daughter to sleep, the ticket collector came to their coupe. The men and the old man showed their tickets, so the TC pushed aside the curtain and stood next to my sister who was nearly topless. The middle-aged man stood speechless as he saw the juicy mangoes in all of its glory, his cock rose from 0 to 180 in record time, tenting his white uniform pants.

My Rupali didi saw the man’s reaction and his eyes fixed on her hanging tits, without making any movement to cover herself, she said “Sir, the ticket is with my brother, do you remember, we talked to you in the platform”

The man grinned with glee, it wasn’t the first time a female passenger became cooperative for extra perks. He faced it all the time, as a TC he knew who travelled alone, so he always targeted the women. Especially the college girls or working women, they always booked at the last time, so their tickets were almost always in the waiting list. For the ugly or average looking women, he just charged them extra to get their tickets confirmed. But if the woman was cute or even beautiful and when they pleaded for a discount, he gave them options. They can get their ticket confirmed with just a blowjob, some got angry and had even slapped him, threatening to file a complaint. But a surprisingly large number of good looking women easily agree to give a blowjob, some were so horny that they let him fuck them several times during the journey.

Without taking his eyes from her tits, he said “Oh, there are many like you, so I don’t remember. Take me to your brother, if what you are saying is true then there is no problem, otherwise I will have to take action”

My sister looked scared “Please sir, believe me I am telling you the truth, we can go now to find my brother, he has the ticket you signed”

He nodded “Please don’t be afraid madam, I am just doing my duty, if all is well then you have nothing to worry”

My sister turned to the woman, who looked ready to intervene “Aunty, can you please take care of Arushi? I will come back soon”

The woman nodded “Don’t worry dear, I will take care of your daughter, focus on resolving the issue quickly. I will safeguard your things”

My sister thanked the woman and hooked her choli, right in front of the TC, once done she gave her sleeping daughter to the helpful old woman and followed the ticket collector.

When they reached the end of the compartment, he turned to her and leered “You know why I gave you an upgraded seat?”
My sister shook her head “No sir”
He grinned “Because of you. I like your beauty, your tits, ass and everything about your body, I particularly love to see your red lips around my cock”

My sister blanched “Sir, please, what are you saying? I am a married woman and have always been faithful to my husband, no man other than my husband has ever laid a finger on me. Please don’t do this sir”

He turned serious “Look, do you know the difference between a sleeper and a second-class AC ticket? It’s more than double the cost and for two of you the extra amount is nearly four thousand rupees. Either agree to my demands or pay the money right now”

Rupali didi teared as she pleaded “Please sir, I don’t have so much money, if we go to my brother he will take care of it surely”

THe TC shook his head “I don’t have time, the next station is about to arrive, if you don’t have an answer by then, I have no other option than to hand you over to the authorities. If this goes to the court then you can be put in jail”

My sister wrung her hands, acting like an innocent housewife, “Please sir, have mercy”

The TC softened “See, I don’t want a tender woman like you in jail, it is a hellish place. But I need look after my own job, I need to submit the money to my superiors or I will be suspended”

Seeing her unable to come up with a response, he said “I can see that you don’t have the money, but you always have the other option. I am sure you have sucked your husband’s cock many times, just imagine me as your husband for a short time. Once I cum, I will give you a ticket so that you can enjoy the journey safely. It’s just a blowjob, who knows I may cum just by touching your lips with my cock once”

My sister stopped her pleading and hesitated, making the man grin widely, after thinking for a while she nodded “Ok sir, but it’s only a b…blow…job. I won't do anything else and you must give me the ticket”

He nodded “Of course, you can trust me, all I need is a blowjob. But let’s not do it here, the first-class bathrooms are much better and cleaner and it is only a short distance from here. Come with me”

They passed several pantry workers and Railway securities who looked at the TC and my sister puzzlingly, but no one stopped them as the duo reached the first-class coach. Rupali didi watched the clean and cosy coupes with envy, even as they entered the expansive bathroom, which surprisingly was divided into a separate shower room and toilet. The TC pulled her inside the shower room with an excited grin “Ah finally, ever since I saw you, I wanted to fuck you. Now don’t waste time and kneel down, wait, let me first taste that sweet lips of yours, which will soon be soiled by me”

My sister gasped in pain as the he roughly pulled her into his arms, his hands roamed all over her lush body, caressing and squeezing the soft flesh. She pleaded “Please sir, I am a dutiful wife, how can you do this to me? Please have pity and let me go”

He leered “A deal is a deal, don’t worry, I will leave you after the blowjob. But I don’t like it if you fool me, you must properly suck me like you suck your husband”

He grabbed her jaw and kissed her forcefully, tasting the red juicy lips, his rough tongue pried the soft flesh open and slurped the sweet nectar. He bit the soft petal like lips and slathered his saliva all over her face, his breath stunk, making her gag, the stench of cheap cigarette was overwhelming, but a kiss was a kiss and inspite of everything my sister couldn’t help but get wet.

He sighed “Beauties like you must be savoured over a long time, it’s a pity I can only have a quickie for now. Remove your choli, let me taste the sweet milk, I am hungry after working all day”

My sister sniffled but opened her choli giving a treat to his hungry eyes, half way through he couldn’t control himself and pawed at her exposed flesh, nearly tearing the hooks off. Once the last hook was undone, he pushed her against the ledge on the wash basin and opened the flaps of her nursing bra. Seeing the long tender nipples made him go crazy with lust, he pinched one nipple while rolling another. A sharp pain assaulted her at first, but soon it transformed to pure pleasure, he taunted at her reaction “I knew you are a slut underneath, see how quickly you are panting for a man’s touch. Women like you aren’t destined to be with a single man, you quickly grow tired of a single cock”

She gasped “Please don’t say such disgusting words, I am always faithful to my husband. It is only because of you that I am forced to be like this, it’s not too late, please let me go”

babasandy

c1ad480fd688479a88ebe971c1a5fca6-210197568-549605489391092-6661514411416928679-n

He chuckled darkly “I don’t care about your story, the only thing I want is your sexy body. Since you talk too much, it is time for you to get on your knees and suck me like a bitch”

Sniffling, she obeyed, kneeling down on the clean floor my sister undid his zip, pulling the tab down. At first glance, his uniform looked neat and tidy, but on closer inspection it was easy to see the dirt and stench of the chronically unwashed clothing. Her stomach roiled at the sight of the hairy cock which looked really huge, a spoilt stench assaulted her fine nose making her nearly vomit.

He looked ecstatic at her response “Hahaha, I usually wash before sex, somehow seeing you look pure and angelic I decided not to. Don’t wait, let me see you lick and gulp my huge dirty cock, is it bigger than your poor hubby ? Bitch..

My Rupali didi regretted not paying the man, she did have the money from her savings, four thousand was a major chunk of it, but it would have saved her from him. It was too late for second thoughts, steeling herself she pulled his big black shaft which became harder due to him debasing her. Closing her eyes tightly she licked the tip nearly throwing up from the salty taste. He was beyond the moon, her little red tongue beautifully snaked out to lick him, sending a wave of pleasure inside him. His lust grew as my sister continued licking him even with a disgusting expression on her beautiful face, he was surprised when slowly she got used to the thickness and started sucking him enthusiastically...

He crowed “what a slut! Look at you, sucking my dirty cock like a whore, how does it feel to cheat on your husband?”

My sister ignored him and made love to the throbbing cock, after a certain point, the dirtiness didn’t matter, only the erect pole and the pleasure it brought her became important. He moaned when his cock disappeared inside her hot, wet mouth, she had cleaned him already, slurping and sucking him enthusiastically. He was hornier than ever before..
Her hard sucking and licking overpowered the train’s running sounds, echoing loudly inside the cramped room.

Horny and excited beyond measure, he couldn’t control the burning hot semen about to erupt from his cock, grunting “On, I am gonna cum. Let me look at your sexy face and debase it with my cum”

He pulled his throbbing cock out of her hot mouth and impatiently came all over her stunning face. The first thick spurt splashed on her cheek, smashing under her lustrous eyes, the second landed on her nose, while the third and fourth lost steam and ended on her lips and chin. His balls felt wrung out as he emptied every drop onto her face, covering the flawless features with his thick semen. His big cock felt too sensitive after the massive orgasm, even though he came quickly the pleasure was intense. He thrust his dropping cock on her cheek, spreading the viscous cum all over my sister face and especially on her lips..

33b57644dfae4a9db9e2d88851930256-209791484-278760124047547-8753408931108591478-n

Finally, he sighed “That was greater than I expected, you are a good cocksucker. Unfortunately, I don’t have time to enjoy you more...bitch.

My Rupali didi shook her head and stood, she turned around to wash her face, he saw her lush ass protruding out of the tight saree and couldn’t help but squeeze her ass. She shrieked “Leave me alone”

He laughed “Guess I am not tired anymore, come on let’s have another round right now. I assure you, you will feel good after I fuck you, don’t you want to try out another cock than your husband’s?”

My sister hurriedly wiped her face and let out a distressed cry “Please, you promised, now let me out”
TC agreed and left my sister.she stormed of from bathroom and reached her compartment.
I asked her " what happened didi"
"Nothing " She replied.

Our train arrived at station.

Since it was the second-class coach, we got down hassle-free with no one pushing us around from the back impatiently. My Rupali didi got down with a heavy heart carrying her dear daughter on her hip which pushed her saree to the side, exposing most of her belly, back, deep navel and a full heavy breast. Expectedly she caught the attention of almost all men in the busy platform, mouths drooled as they lustily looked at the creamy smooth skin and lush curves, making all hot-blooded men sport a clear tent. The porters swarmed around “Madam, can I carry your luggage? I will give you a discount”

“Sir, you must not strain your family with baggage, let me carry it for a low price of 20 rupees”

While my sister ignored them, me grew irritated “Get away, we don’t need help”

I pulled my sister’s unresponsive hand and walked quicker, leaving the irritants behind. As we came out of the small station, me asked “didi, are you hungry?”

She shook her head woodenly, but i didn’t notice as i looked around the parking area “Mmm, there are no autos. Anyway, no autowallahs will agree to come to our village, so our option is either bus or wait for an auto”

My Rupali didi sighed as the searing heat singed her tender skin, living in the city had made her forget about the harsh conditions of her village.
she said “Bus is unreliable and too crowded”
Me nodded “So let’s wait for an auto”

Our village was obscure and didn’t have proper connectivity to the nearby town, the local bus only had one service per day and was unreliable. The only other option was autos paying at a much higher rate and even after paying more, one would need to share it with other passengers. After waiting under the shade for some time, we finally saw an auto, I shouted hurriedly for the vehicle to stop. Running to it me talked for some time before agreeing to the price, my sister took her kid and bag listlessly and sat inside the cramped auto, not paying any attention to the driver and the other male passenger’s lewd gaze.

Me sat in the middle while my sister occupied the window seat as the auto trudged along on the dusty, damaged road that hadn’t been paved for decades. I tried to make conversation with her, but she didn’t respond as she looked out at the barren land. The afternoon heat was searing and the dry sand blew right into the trembling auto, to protect her face, especially her eyes, she pulled her pallu and used it for protection. The transparent saree acted as a clear veil, letting her see everything even with her face covered. A while into the journey, Arushi started crying, both from the heat as well as hunger.

b01c15941cf847febdccde57c38bc903-317717670-1258688998022518-3796072247123319828-n

While us three men conversed about local and national matters, My Rupali didi deftly unhooked her choli catching the auto driver’s attention. She looked at the rear-view mirror and saw the dirty, dusty man looking at her creamy breast, rapidly disrobing right in front of him. I was turned to the other side, talking with the other passenger, so i didn’t notice anything. My sister kept looking at the driver even as she undid the third and the last hook on the choli, though her saree covered both Arushi and her boobs, it was too sheer to cover anything. With his attention completely on the full, heavy breast with a long nipple oozing with milk, the driver missed a huge pothole and nearly capsized the auto in a split second. Thankfully the man was used to driving in such roads for years and skilfully prevented anything serious.

The other passenger shouted “You moron, did you sleep?”

The driver shot back “With you droning like an old man, how can you expect me to stay awake?”

I turned to my sister to check if she was alright “Are you fine…didi”
I caught sight of her naked breast suckled by his hungry daughter, i quickly realised why the driver lost concentration. A surge of anger filled me and bit out “This is why I ask you to wear decent clothes, but you never listen didi".
She didn't reply anything.
Frustrated me shook my head and turned to the other side while glaring at the auto driver who was still watching my sister feeding Arushi. A man with decency would have been embarrassed by my glare and looked away, but the driver was no such man, he kept looking at the heavenly sight through the mirror while keeping a bare minimum of attention on the deserted road. Perhaps it was because of my anger, but when Arushi emptied one breast and switched to the other, my sister didn’t cover either breasts, letting the driver look at the delicious flesh freely. I could only sigh in defeat as my sister deliberately showing her twin ripe mangoes filled with milk to a low class auto driver . After some time, the other passenger too realised what was happening and tried to look at the open feast, only to be blocked by me.

Nearly half an hour later, Arushi was finally satiated and quickly went to sleep nestled over her mother’s bosom. My Rupali didi patted her daughter gently, not making any move to cover herself from the two men’s rapacious looks. The breasts still contained milk, they bounced, jiggled and swayed erotically as the auto made its way on the dusty road. Sometimes due to the jerking a few drops of her milk would spurt out of the long, hard nipples and splatter on the saree, forming many wet spots. The auto driver realised that my sister had no thought of putting her choli back on and got really horny. He kept looking at my sister’s beautiful flawless face and her steady gaze which looked right back at him, taunting him mysteriously.

Finally, the driver couldn’t take it anymore and started to rub his erect cock over his pants, looking at the tent pointedly making her shift her gaze to it. His eyes turned proud as he successfully accepted her dare, she sniffed casually and looked out of the window, seemingly taking in the drab scenery, but her hand which was free slid slowly to her still naked breasts and stopped dangerously close to the erect nipple. The driver’s victorious look turned into defeat as he panted at the seductive woman, her long creamy finger with long nail painted with ‘fuck me’ red lipstick, moved closer and closer to the hard, diamond like nub. The man couldn’t take the teasing, he was a simple, crude man who had never faced higher pleasures in life.

To him only film stars were so beautiful and sexy, but even they never acted so brazenly, let alone the massive difference of a woman on screen to a woman sitting just a few feet behind him. The driver was a married man with many children, he would drink every day with his earnings and beat his family before pulling his tired, abused wife to bed and fuck her. In truth, it was more like banging, he paid no attention to foreplay or seduction as he spread his wife’s thighs wide and pumped into her dry pussy while crushing her flabby tits. The alcohol deadened the sensations making him even more forceful to get any pleasure, after humping a dozen times he would cum inside and promptly go to sleep. Of course, he was not monogamous at any stage, the poor region had many women selling their bodies for money.

His simple mind took over as he unzipped his stained, dirty pants and released the dark, erect massive cock, lewdly grinning at my sister as he stroked it openly.
It was a 8 inch Black moster.

I knew i couldn’t block both men’s view of my sister, also the auto driver was important as there was no other way we could go home, so i turned to the other passenger’s side and used my body to block the view. With me turned away, i had no idea that Arushi had already gone to sleep and that my sister was still exposing her tits to the driver, who was openly jerking off. My Rupali didi gently touched her rock-hard nipple, showing the hardness to the driver using her finger. Already she had been too horny from the lack of cock in her pussy, though she had continuously been teasing several men with her body, she was yet to get any relief. Publicly exposing her tits, that too with her brother sitting right next, was absolutely kinky, her hungry pussy, wet for the last two days, started dripping sweet nectar, drooling down her creamy thighs. Pressing her legs together was pleasurable as her pussy lips got swollen from desire, they squished as she pressed her thighs hard.

The ride got bumpy to the extreme as the driver no longer paid any attention to the road, thankfully the path was straight and the continuous trips had given him some sort of muscle memory. My Rupali didi got really horny as she pinched her nipple, causing a thick drop of milk to ooze out of it. Then in full view of the driver, she took the drop on her finger and placed it between her parted lips, silently moaning with pleasure. The poor driver had never faced such temptation before in the four decades of his life, any other time he would have cum several times. But somehow my sister always kept him waiting for more, making him eagerly anticipate the next move. To his simple mind the temptation and teasing beyond a certain limit was useless, he wanted more.

The dull eyes filled with desire cleared for a moment, his ugly, battered face turned evil and seconds later the auto sputtered to a stop. Me, who had not paid attention was alarmed “Ah what happened?”

The driver didn’t respond at first, he tried to start the engine again and again with no success, after several sick wheezes of the engine, he said “Sir, it seems there is a problem with the engine, only a mechanic can solve this”

Me exclaimed “Mechanic? But where can we find one in this wilderness? Are you sure there is no other way to start the engine?”

The driver shook his head “No sir, if you want you can get down, no need to pay me”

I found it ridiculous “Get down? What will I do after getting down? There is no sight of any living thing here”

The other passenger was silent as the driver responded “How do I know? But seeing that you have family, I can think of only one option”

Me asked “Tell me what it is”

The driver smirked “The problem could be overheating, but I don’t have enough water, if you can give me water then it is possible for the engine to start”

Me turned to my sister “Is there water in the bottle didi?”

She shook her head “No, I used some to wash Arushi and you drank the rest”

Me frustrated “Is it the only bottle we had?”

She nodded, her hands busy buttoning the choli again,
Me sighed by looking at the driver “Is there a place nearby with water?”

The driver shrugged “There is a small tea shop several miles away, they should have some water”

I asked “Miles? Isn’t there any place closer?”

The other passenger who had been looking at the driver and my sister for the last several minutes, spoke up “I know a place nearby, if we walk this way for two kilometres there is a man living by himself, he will definitely have some water”

I felt relieved “Ok, then let’s go get it”

The driver immediately shot back “Go? How? I am not moving an inch from my auto, what if someone steals it, I can't face the owner without an auto”

Me turned to the other man “Bhaiya, you seem to know the way…”

The man shook his head “I am not in good terms with that person, he will definitely not give water if he sees me. Also, I am not sure if this is the right path to his house”

I stepped back “I… I can’t go either, leaving my sister and her child here”

The man smiled gently “No baba, no one is asking you to do so, weren’t you the one ordering everyone right now? I don’t want to stay in this wilderness, so I am going to walk all the way home. Maybe another auto or even a bus will come this way if you are lucky”

Saying so, the man looked at the driver and my sister once before briskly walking along the empty battered road. I looked at the man, whose figure gradually went farther and nearly disappeared into the afternoon haze. The driver said “What that man said is right, you can wait here until a bus or auto come, but I can’t say one will come for sure”

Me asked “What about you?”

The driver shrugged “I will sleep in my auto this night, someone will eventually come this way”

I looked at my silent sister and sleeping Arushi, i didn’t know what to do. There was no way we can stay in the wilderness like the driver, who knows what kind of animal roams in that area. While the driver fiddled around with the engine, me sat on a large rock by the side trying to find a solution. The driver seemed to have failed in reviving the engine, so he pushed the auto off the road to the shade of a tree.

I turned to Rupali didi “What shall we do? Shall we walk didi?”
My sister said “No, there is still a dozen kilometres to go, we can't walk all the way in this heat with Arushi and the bags”

I nodded and sighed “Maybe I should go find that house and get some water, but I am afraid of leaving you alone here sister”

My Rupali didi shrugged “I know this region, I am not scared to wait here”

I looked up “Really? But that man…”

We both looked at the auto driver who was busy cleaning some mechanical part with a greasy cloth. I asked once again “Are you sure didi?”

My sister nodded crisply giving some strength to me, i said “Fine, there is no point in wasting time, let me search for the house, hopefully it is not far away”

I went to the driver “Bhaiya, I am going to find the house that man said, can you please watch over my family in the mean time?”

The driver smiled widely, showing the teeth “I am a man of honour, don’t worry, if you can bring the water, then I won't even charge you for the journey. With us staying behind the tree, no harm will come to your family and I will also keep a very close eye on them continuously”

d9cfbf15a80f49f1a14066ef57787c64-209004016-326080052501459-2674512312875322588-n

I didn’t find him trustworthy, but i had no other choice, with a parting touch me nodded to my sister and walked down the dirt path leading towards a mountain. My sister looked at disappearing me with a mixed heart, finally my figure went behind a sandy outcropping several hundred metres away concealing me completely. The driver watched the idiotic brother disappear with a wide grin, he knew there was nothing down that path nor in the region. Once he was satisfied that the brother wasn’t coming back, he turned to the lovely woman standing like a coy heroine of the eighties. Though her body was once again covered in that useless excuse called saree and choli, the raw sexuality emanating from the luscious curves was a most powerful aphrodisiac.

He rubbed his more than erect cock through his pants, watching her turn her gaze from the direction her brother went in, to his side. Her dark lustrous eyes seemed troubled, but the lust and desire that had been bottled for a long time, bubbled to the surface. Their eyes met, he grinned as hers moved down to his crotch where his hands stroked the erection. He smirked “Madam, don’t wait under the sun, come here in the shade with me, I don’t want to see that tender skin burnt”

He watched as she showed no sign of fear and walked slowly, swinging her wide hips exaggeratedly bewitching him again and again. He patted on the thick root underneath the tree, big enough to be a bench for them to sit on. She sat next to him, her body radiated heat, hotter than the afternoon sun and a heady perfume filled his nostrils. He leaned to the side and took a big two litre bottle full of water, he opened the cap with a taunting smirk and drank some of the water “Do you want some madam?”

My sister had already suspected that the engine was fine, but the sight of the water bottle confirmed her thoughts, she shook her head. He turned to the side and used the water to wash his face, neck and hands, before putting the bottle back into the auto. He said “I usually don’t clean myself when I fuck randi, but you are such a high class randi, surely you don’t like dirty, unclean men like me”

He chuckled darkly and unzipped his pants, taking out the big black banana and stroking the pointy head. My sister said softly “Can I have some water?”

He was surprised, but gave her the bottle and watched her opened it gracefully and pour the liquid into her sweet mouth. Unexpectedly, she didn’t drink it, instead she leaned over and spouted the water gently on his thick long but dirty cock, washing away some of the disgust.

He laughed “Ha ha ha, as expected you don’t like the sight of my dirty cock. Doesn’t matter, I won't take it as an insult if you suck it good”

He put his hand around her shoulder, squeezing her tender arm hard making her flinch in pain. He rubbed her smooth back, loving the satiny soft skin exposed in the very low-cut choli. He had never felt such luxuriant skin in his life, his thick cock automatically jerked, a drop of clear precum dripped. As a crude villager, he had no patience nor the temperament to appreciate such a beauty, like a rampaging bull he pulled the flimsy saree to the side and tore the thin cotton choli open. Before my sister realised what was happening, her full tits popped open, escaping the cage with force. The driver threw the scraps of clothing away and grunted unintelligibly when he saw the luscious tits fully revealed in front of him.

He squeezed both breasts hard with a pleased grin on his face, his actions made her hard nipples spurt thick milk all over the place. Her tender tits became red from his forceful fondling, but the rough handling also made my sister pussy quiver with pleasure. He dived down to take one of the nipples into his hungry mouth, sucking the long hard nubs with his rough tongue and bit them with his teeth. My sister’s eyes closed automatically as a strong mix of pain and pleasure filled her body like never before. The driver bit and sucked the tender breasts, leaving red bite marks all over, he paused for a moment and looked at her passion-filled face “You randi, what are you waiting for? Do you need money to start work?”

His crude words only inflamed her lust as he took her soft hands and placed them on his hard thick cock, her hands stroked the black iron rod desperately. It was the biggest or thickest cock she had ever seen, He grunted as her soft hands stroked him skilfully, he realised why all the rich men spent so much money for the high class randi. No women he had touched had ever given him such pleasure just from stroking, he also knew that she was no innocent housewife as her hands expertly roamed all over his erect huge pole, teasing all the vital points for maximum pleasure.

Fearing he would lose control any moment, he barked “Get up randi and remove your clothes, it is time to fuck your slutty cunt”
Driver removed all his clothes and became nude . His huge black pole was pointing towards sky while he was watching my sister getting undress.

babasandy

757b6de9a54a4e05b2b761cf0c0aa56b-209039334-511921993382631-558479765666261230-n

Looking at my sister lovely angelic face and the moist red lips made him change plans “Though I want to fuck your slutty cunt hard, I need to see your high-class mouth sucking my cock first. Come here”

He stepped right in front of her and pulled her head roughly while thrusting his still dirty but large thick black cock onto her lips. He grasped her jaw and used his thumb to rub her soft lips roughly, her mouth parted automatically letting him push his thumb into the molten hot honeypot. He moaned when she sucked his dirty thumb passionately, my sister was so horny for the past few months with little relief. Right after pregnancy her body became too sensitive at the slightest stimulation, no part was normal, even wearing clothes or jewellery made her horny with the delightful friction.

As a very passionate woman, she too had been full of lust after her little teasing situation with the driver. Her mouth watered uncontrollably just looking at the huge cock, the smell and the layer of dirt didn’t matter in front of the horniness. He couldn’t believe her sexy reaction, just the feeling of her sucking his thumb was far better than the best fuck of his life. My sister dark eyes glittered with unconcealed passion and her previously innocent, angelic face transformed into a seductive temptress descended from hell. Unbidden a huge drop of precum oozed out of his cock and splattered on the ground, his cock lurched in hunger desperately needing some contact with the otherworldly woman right in front of him.
He gasped “Wait, wait, I need you to suck my cock” whats ur name bitch....
Rupali....my sister replied before taking his shaft in her mouth.
she knelt in front of him with her mouth wide like an eager puppy. Bracing himself for a wave of pure pleasure, he thrust his cock into her waiting mouth and groaned in bliss when her hot tongue made contact. Her mouth slowly closed around his cock and her juicy lips clamped hard on his pole. Suddenly he felt as if he had dipped his cock into a bowl of hot honey, not to mention the velvety texture of her tongue and lips. He moaned “Ahh, yes, suck me you dirty randi, oh my god Rupali”
My sister started sucking his huge tool while making eye contact with him..

Lust rampaged inside either of them, their bodies became hotter than the barren, desert like surroundings, the only place wet was her sweet mouth, slurping and slathering his rock-hard cock with her spit. Like an apsaras washing the body of the fortunate in heaven with holy water, my Rupali didi cleaned his dirty cock with her own mouth, not caring about the filth she kept swallowing. Her cheeks sunk inwards as she sucked his erect pole hard making him body tremble and nearly lose balance.

He blabbered “Ah, ah, yes, yes, oh my randi. I can’t control myself, ah mothefucker”

Truly my sister’s beauty and skill overwhelmed the simple, crude man, who had only known ugly and average in his life. He couldn’t believe the way she sucked him passionately, not caring about how dirty he was.
When her hot tongue slid underneath his painfully hard cock, he jerked in pleasure, his balls felt heavy and was ready to shoot cum. He groaned “Ah, suck me, suck me, suck my dirty dick hard, I am going to cum, my sweet randi”

She sped up her efforts, using her soft hand to tease his bulky balls, not minding the crusty, putrid feeling. He grabbed her head hard and pulled her closer making her choke on his cock, but she recovered and let the hard muscle thrust into her hot, wet mouth. With a loud shout that echoed around the wasteland, his body trembled as his balls boiled, leaving searing heat all the way to his cockhead, spurting thick cum right inside her mouth.

“Ah, I am cumming, ah, yes, oh my god bhnchod randi”

The force of the spurt made my sister cough, but she recovered with skill, sucking him continuously even as he filled her sweet mouth with fresh semen. His vision blacked out for a moment from the unimaginable pleasure, but he looked down at her lovely face still sucking him, trying to get every drop of cum out of his spraying cock. The yellowish cum bubbled out of her mouth, mixing with frothy spit and dribbled down to her chin and throat. He felt really tired, after what was easily the best blowjob of his life, he wanted to sit down and get his breath back. But the sight of the high-class woman, beautiful enough to be a heroine on the silver screen, smeared with his own cum sent a revitalising rush of energy inside him.

It would be the greatest mistake of his life, if he got satisfied with just a blowjob from my sister.

With renewed vitality, he croaked “Come on randi, it is now time to properly fuck you and give you a taste of a real man’s fucking. Remove your saree”

Cum stained, yet full of lust and pleasure, my sister used the back of her hand to wipe the still hot cum off her juicy red lips and removed the knot on her waist, loosening the saree and letting it drop on the dusty ground. The driver licked his lips as the petticoat and choli quickly followed, leaving her fully naked except for her mangal sutra, bangles,and anklet the gold gleamed under the harsh sun, but her satiny skin shone even more.

Driver hadn’t even kissed my sister from the start. But seeing her cum covered face made him queasy, what kind of man would kiss in such a situation, maybe he should ask her to wash her mouth later before he kissed her. Not wanting to waste time, he caressed her full breast and delicious curves first, he nodded to himself, he would taste her charms properly after a good hard fuck.

He barked “Kneel down and show me your slutty cunt”

My Rupali didi, who had been really horny after standing buck naked in the open wilderness, turned around and showed him her quivering pussy. Both the teasing inside the auto and the nakedness right after made her realise that she loved being an exhibitionist. Showing off her body and teasing men was such a turn on and if done properly, she could even cum from just the seduction. Several drops of thick nectar dripped out of the juicy lips that were pressed together like slices of bread mixed with jam and butter.

The Auto driver grinned when looking at the heavenly sight, Gods even her cunt looked beautiful and sexy. Unable to control himself, he grasped her soft ass cheeks and pushed his hips right into the wet pusssy lips. My sister screamed as the man’s hard thick cock pierced her tender pussy rudely, his abrupt thrusting had surprised her thoroughly as he pushed into her steaming hot core, not caring about the pain she experienced. Her scream didn’t enter his mind as he groaned with ecstasy “Wow, what a cunt, if I was naïve, I would have thought that you are a virgin and not a cheating slut. Oh, so tight and wet, of course a randi like you is only satisfied by other men’s cocks. Let me show you real fucking”

Without a care for her suffering, he thrust his big tool into my sister steaming hot pussy again and again like a dog in heat. Her tender pussy got abused and streched with every stroke like never before, thankfully she was really wet minimising the damage. Soon, Rupali didi moaned with pure pleasure as the heady mix of pain and pleasure sent her nerves on fire. Her already wet pussy flooded with juices, forming a pool beneath her legs, her creamy golden skin turned pink and then red with continuous orgasms small and large. In no time both were so into the surging bliss that they forgot everything except for the cock ramming into the pussy. The moans, the wet plunging sounds and the slapping of flesh on one another drowned the gentle howling of the winds and the rustling leaves.
Her mangalsutra was dangling and her bangles and anklet was creating a sweet rhythmic sound with every powerful strokes from driver.
Ahhh...ahhhh ahhhh...maaaa...phach phach ahhh Chan Chan ahhh khan khan ...was the only sound comming from her.
Driver was grunting like tiger making my sister bitch in heat...
He pulled my sisters hair while fucking her with all his might.
My sister was never been fucked like that in entire her married life..my jiju is a gentleman who don't like wild sex in bed.
Driver was calling names slapping her ass while pound her tight cunt ..
My sister cummed twice but driver was still pumping her from behind..

Suddenly Rupali didi nearly screamed in fright when a rock-hard cock slid into her panting mouth, an evil laugh filled the surrounding “Ha ha ha, I knew this would happen, that’s why I pretended to leave before coming back. Suck my cock, you slutty bitch”

My sister gasped in pain as the owner of the voice grabbed her hair forcefully, thankfully her mouth opened in reflex when the cock slid in, so she wasn’t hurt. Both my sister and the driver opened their eyes to see the other passenger grinning, while standing with his hard dick out of the dirty dhoti. The driver felt irritated at the man’s interference, but soon he ignored the other’s presence and kept pounding my sister’s wet cunt. Her pleasure doubled in no time as two huge cocks penetrated from either side, her mind stopped focussing on the hard rods and instead was submerged in a sea of bliss. Her wet mouth sucked the thoroughly dirty big black cock, slathering it with sweet saliva as she used all her skills to pleasure the other man. At least she was able to clean the driver’s cock somewhat, but the other man’s cock was worse and stank to the heavens.

Pounded by both cocks at the same time, Rupali didi quickly lost count of the orgasms that wracked her sumptuous body. The man crowed “Ah what the fuck, I have never experienced such a skilled cocksucker before, let me see your filthy mouth filled with my cum. Suck me harder, yeah just like that, use your throat, you bitch”

The driver couldn’t hold on, my sister’s expert pussy clenched him skilfully wringing everything out of him in return for sweet bliss. With a shout, he gasped “Ah, I’m cumming, oh, yes, god”

Spurt after spurt of fresh cum splashed inside my sister’s sopping cunt until frothy semen dripped outside as the driver continued thrusting inside her. Moments after the driver came, the other man shouted as well “Oh I am cumming too, suck me bitch”

Her redoubled efforts made the man fill her mouth as promised, my sister tasted fresh cum once again, receiving two men’s fresh semen in no time. With a cock still pulsing with desire, the man removed himself with a wet plop and rubbed his wet cockhead on her sexy face, smearing the flawless skin with semen. He gasped for air “That was awesome, you are really a good slut”

My sister’s pussy dripped with the driver’s cum, dribbling down her thighs, still most of the thick cum was still inside her, sloshing with every movement. She stood up gently, feeling and enjoying the delightful soreness and the gaping feeling caused by the driver’s pounding cock. Though she preferred to be seduced and made love to gently, getting a hard pounding had its own charm and the animalistic coupling made her feel alive. The man who talked about my sister other worldly beauty and the driver watched her slowly walk to the auto and check upon the sleeping child. My sister rummaged inside her bag and took a small hand towel and used it to wipe all the semen on her face, neck and chest.

babasandy

Seeing my sister fully naked body once again made both men extremely horny, especially the other man who had just cum once.

Rupali didi came back holding the towel in her hand, she was still completely naked, her lush body jiggle and bounced mesmerizingly. The man whispered “Wow, just look at her, such a beauty needs to be filled with litres of cum, there is no need to give her water or food, just make her drink cum again and again until we get tired of her...

My said “Give me the water, I need to wash myself to get rid of this filth”

He gave her the bottle and watched her splash the water on her face, neck, chest, armpits, stomach and even her abused pussy, unashamedly.
Once she was clean and the marks of sex washed away, she opened her bag once again and took a fresh set of clothes. The driver watched her take a red bejewelled choli and put it on, her sumptuous breasts were once again covered. Somehow the tiny choli, which only covered her breasts and left everything exposed, made her seem sexier.

She turned to look at him “Come here and tie the knots at the back”

He nodded and moved to her back, once again feeling the searing heat radiating from her body and gingerly knotted the strings through which her entire naked back could be seen. She thanked him and put on a long skirt and tied it several inches below her deep navel, looking sexier than the item dancers in the movies. Finally, it was time for the ghunghat, the flimsy completely transparent cloth went over her head, veiling her face partially, leaving her red lips exposed. The driver couldn’t help but stroke his needy cock which once again was so hard that it pained.
My sister used the rear-view mirror to put on makeup once again, using creams, mascara, bindi and a bright red ‘fuck me hard’ lipstick. The poor driver was teased like never before. But looking at the sexy beauty, who was hotter than the most seductive women on screen, he was quite tempted after seeing her fully made up.

Rupali didi smiled mischievously as the man’s cock kept dripping precum down the dusty, dry ground, she checked herself one last time and was finally satisfied. She was returning to her home for the first time after marriage and wanted to look her best. She straightened and stood coyly with her back arched, posing to the desperately horny driver “How do I look?”

The man gasped “Ah, I can’t say, the words, you are the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen”

She giggled and looked at her watch “Looks like my brother will take some time to come back, how about we pass the time with a quick fuck. But you must be careful as I don’t want to ruin my makeup and clothes”

He couldn’t believe his eyes as she turned around and lifted the skirt to her waist, revealing her fully naked, creamy ass and the juicy pussy. He was no idiot, he quickly went behind her and plunged right into her pussy with no foreplay and started pounding her harder than before, but taking care not to disturb her clothes.

While my sister had been pounded by two cocks at the same time, l had walked down the dusty path for nearly half an hour, i finally reached a small dune climbing which i saw more wilderness unimpeded till the horizon.Me decided to turn back, hoping that the other passenger or the driver found some water by luck.
It took me almost an hour till then two men has already fucked my sister twice in that wilderness..It was hell of a ride for her.we reached home .

Umababu

Don't spoil didi to suck the dirty cocks.
Pls. add some ABF episodes willingly submissive by didi's milk from her Lap like child....
Pls. update

Reactions: babasandy