• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Fantasy Actress as teachers

Suryaa

सुन, हमसे कायदे में रहोंगे, तो फायदे में रहोगे😎।
Banned
@lonehunter

Suryaa

Banned

Suryaa

Banned

Suryaa

Banned
came out of my house and poonam aunty also came down from her flat. I said to my mother that poonam aunty is working in the school where I study. என் பையன கொஞ்சம் பாத்துக்கோ மா. சரி அம்மா சாம் நா பாத்துகிறேன். உங்க schoolல bikeல வரலாமா மா. பெரிய பசங்க வரலாம் மா. எதுக்கு மா. இல்ல அவ பஸ்ல போறது அவங்க அப்பாக்கு பிடிக்கல அதா. வேணும் நா என்கூட அனுப்பி வைங்க மா. நா கூட்டிட்டு போய்ட்டு வரேன் daily எனக்கும் பேச்சு தோன இருந்த மாதுரி இருக்கும். உனக்கு எதுக்கு சிரமம்.
Poonam aunty asked me to come with her. I said it's ok aunty I'll come in bus and

Translate and replace all these in English

Avangalukku kalyanam fix agirukka da atha leave ah nu Friend sonna. Aama machi antha english teacher kaeta kelvikku ennake pathil theriyum. Nee yen da athu kaeta udane sollala. Ada vidu macha athu class edutha dha gavanikka la.

Translate and replace these in English
She was looking hot in her saree. Indha school la ella missum nalla irukaanga le nu ninacha

Enaku vera chemistry avalava varadhu. Oru missayavadhu eppadiyavathu correct panni podanum nu aasaya irundhuchu. Na yosichu mudikavum class mudiyavum correct ah irunthuchu.

4th period was maths. Kajal miss leave innaikku so summa ukkandhu irundhom. Ippove english miss jyothika va paathuttu vandhiralam nu ninacha. I went to the staff room. Anga niraya staff irunthanga. Poonam missum shreya missum etho pesitu irundhanga. Enna paathvudane poonam miss ennachu nunkaetnga na sonna visayatha. Sari poi paru nu sonnanga.

Unna lunch break la thana vara sonna eppo yen vandha nu kaetanga. Maths miss varala atha ippo vandhen miss. Class la gavanikkama enna kanavu kanduttu irukka.
Illa miss sorry nu sonna.

Shreya : nalla kelunga miss..Morning late vera ava
Jo : nalaila irundhu seekiram varanum olunga class gavanikka la na appuram principal kitta kootitu poiduven.
Sam : sari miss ini appadi nadakkudhu.

Velila pogum bodhu poonam miss velila vandhu enkita pesittu irundhanga. Appo ennaku edukkura ella class teachers paththi sollitu irundhanga. Yaaru kitta eppadi nadakkanum nu. Naanum kaettu ok sonna. Avanga staff roomku poitanga. Na summa anga oru nimisham ninnu ulla enna pesuranga nu kaeten.

Shreya miss poonam miss kitta

Shreya : ennadi ava na odura
Poonam : chi eppovume ippadi tha peauviya nee ava student pa
Shreya : paiya sema kattaya irrukan venum na konjam correct panni thariya use aagum ennaku.
Poonam : unaku tha vitu la maapila paakura gala athu varaikkum mooditu iru.
Shreya : appadi tha iruken. Unaku therinja paiyan nallavum irukan kasu party vera use pannikalam la
Poonam : athuku avanukku intrest irukanum..Chinna paiyan di
Shreya : avana podi ava ulla varum bodhu ava pant thookitu irundhuchu..Pant la ava kunju muttitu velila tha varala..Nee tha inga
Poonam : athya ya miss paathuttu irunthinga
Shreya :aama night use aagum miss
Poonam : aiyo ponga miss
Shreya : correct panni thariya avana
Poonam : illa miss thappagidum
Shreya : yen nee correct panna poriya avana..Keel veedu vera..Ava keela nee melaya poonam...

Miss ippadi sonnadha kaettu ennaku unmailaye moodagiduchu..Aana poonam miss enna solla poranganu kekka ninnen.

Poonam : paapom miss enna nadakkudhunu.
Shreya : aama nee eppadi di ippo.
Poonam : viral tha avaru accident la ponadhu la irundhu.
Jo : medhuvaaga pesunga di rendu perum.
Shreya : enna jo miss neenga tired ah irukinga
Jo : nethu night rendu shift di mudila
Shreya : munnadi ya pinnadi ya
Jo : rendum tha
Shreya : unga dikki perusagum bodhe ninacha miss
Jo : po pa
Shreya : poonam nee thirumbi nillu

Shreya : un dikki jo miss dikki alavukku illa.
Poonam : en kundi virgin kundi di

All three laughed nd I moved from there.
And also replace this conversation in English

Suryaa

Banned
O
Translate and replace all these in English

Translate and replace these in English

And also replace this conversation in English
Update all these as soon as possible

I went to my room and was thinking wat to do nu. I was hearing mom and nayan miss speaking. Then she asked me where is sam nu. My mom said he will be in his room nu. I was hearing the footsteps near to my room and i started sweating. She entered my room

And proceeded walking towards me smilingly. She asked me y r u sweating i said nothing miss nu. She said call me miss only in school now u can call me as anni nu. I said ok anni. I said sorry anni nu. She asked me y as if she don't know. For the incident that happened in the bus miss sorry anni. She smiled at me. After doing all these thing ur asking sorry. I had no answer. My head was down. She lifted my face up and i saw her

She was looking damn beautiful. Her lips was sexy. I was looking at her lips and she was speaking to me. Nothing went in my ears. I was admiring her lips.

She asked me wat happened. I said nothing anni. Where have u got lost. I again moved my head down. There was silence for some time. She asked me y did i do like that in bus. I said sorry anni nu. She asked again y u did like that nu.

Nayan : tell me da y u did
Sam : how to say anni
Nayan : u know only to do and can't say va
Sam : anni pls i said sorry na pls leave it anni
Nayan : u say openly I'll leave
Sam : anni i am feeling shy to say it anni
Nayan : u liked my ass
Sam : yes anni i liked ur ass. But that time i don't know ur my anni nu.
Nayan : so u liked my ass and did it hmmm
Sam : can i ask u one thing anni
Nayan : ask da
Sam : did u know that I am ur cousin i was in uniform so u know that I am ur school student then y u allowed me to do so.
Nayan : i know ur my school student and my cousin nu..No one in school will dare to come near me. I am very strict in school since I know the school and the teachers working there. They are like sluts only. But I also used to have some fantasy desires and i do it by fingering myself.
Sam : u finger urself anni..I know ur strict in school nu I came to know that the first day only
Nayan : yes I finger
Sam : then how did u allow me to rub that anni
Nayan : wat da tell completely
Sam : ur ass anni
Nayan : as said i use to have fantasy so I fulfilled that desire wen ur in uniform
Sam : but u know that I am ur cousin know
Nayan : so wat ur not my blood relation da
Sam : anyways sorry anni for wat happened.
Nayan : i didn't ask ur sorry da don't feel bad also ok
Sam : ok anni
Nayan : u have a big cock da
Sam : anni ur making me feel shy
Nayan : wat else u like in me da
Sam : anni how can I tell it to u only.
Nayan : its ok da tell me freely
Sam : i like ur lips, hip ur boobs ass and completely u anni.
Nayan : so u admire each and every part of my body..I saw that in class only today.
Sam : u saw me
Nayan : y did u like my ass da
Sam : its like speed breaker anni ur ass. From the back of ur hip if I move my hand against ur body it goes up at the start point of ur ass and goes steady then goes steep down and goes down.
Nayan : this much u have admired my ass da
Sam : yes anni still not over ur ass is like a bridge horizontally. Vertically it has two ups and down like a mountain. The down meeting point is ur sexy ass crack anni.

Hearing this she kissed me immediately on my lips

IMG-20200806-152609

I didn't expect that kiss from her.

Nayan : how much u like my ass da and the explanation u gave only carried me
Sam : s anni u have sexy ass anni.
Nayan : u want to see ur anni ass
Sam : s anni

She turned back and showed her ass to me.

IMG-20200806-153504

It looks sexy anni. Touch my ass and see how soft it is. Feel my ass how u said and place. The moment she said place my hand was in her ass

I said her anni ur ass is so soft. I squeezed her ass for some time. Anni also moaned wen I was squeezing her ass. I then reached her ass crack. I ran my finger in her ass crack. Down the ass i unfortunately touched anni pussy. Anni asked me keep ur dick in my ass da. I kept it in her ass. She shaked her ass and my cock placed in between her ass crack. Nayan miss asked me to push my dick over her ass. I started pushing my dick in her ass from back. Nayan was pushing her ass towards my dick. We both were like fucking each other over the dress in doggy. I was not able to control. My dick is at 90 degree. And growing in her ass. She asked me to call her as miss and fuck her ass. Nayan miss ur the sexy miss i have seen. U have a sexy ass miss. I love fucking u like this miss. She was moaning sam push is hard da. U have a thick cock da. Penetrate more into my ass. We started doing it faster. I was like about to cum. I said her miss i am about to cum nu. She asked me to fuck her harder and faster. She also pushed her ass fast towards me. We did like that for 5 more min and i cummed. She turned and kisses me again

Nayan miss higher me and asked me if I am comfortable with her nu. I said s miss very much. She said she is going to fulfill all her desires with me. I was caressing her ass crack. I love ur ass and ur ass crack a lot nayan miss. We were hugging each other and kissing and i was pressing her ass and kissing. She asked me if i can kiss her ass. I said her i was about to ask u nayan miss can i kiss ur ass nu. She asked me to keel down and showed her ass.

She stepped back and placed her ass in my face. I started kissing her upper part of the left bum. Then her lower part of left bum. Nayan miss said ur kissing each part of my ass da. I said miss the lower part of ur ass is the sexiest one and i kissed der twice. I did the same for her right bum. Now i sniffed her ass in middile of her ass crack. I kept my nose in her ass crack and pushed forward my nose. Nayan miss moaned slightly. The aroma from her ass gave a boner again to me.

IMG-20200806-162703

I invaded my nose more into her ass. Nayan miss moved her legs wider. It gave me more space to enter her ass crack. I licked her ass over the saree. Miss asked me wat r u doing da it feels soo gud. I said miss i am licking ur ass miss. She asked me to lick her ass again. I licked her penetrating my tounge in her ass hole. I started doing in harder and faster. Nayan miss started pushing her ass in my face. This helped my tounge penetrating her ass hole further. She asked me to do it fast since she feel like cumming. I did as fast i can for 10 min and she cummed in her panty.

We hugged and kissed each other for some time and then we sat in our bed. Nayan miss said that she wants tonuse my washroom. She asked me apart from me does anyone uses it. I said no to her. She went inside the washroom. I was sitting in bed. She was pissing in my washroom. I heard the sound of her piss falling in the water. My sexy nayan miss using my washroom thinking that gave a kinky feel. She came out in a min. I said miss I'll use the washroom and come and i went in. I immediately sat on the same place she sat. It was warm. I felt as if I am sitting in her lap without dress. The smell from the washroom used by nayan miss was awesome. I pissed and turned back. A panty was hanging in the hanger. It had her cum in that. I took the panty and came out.

Nayan miss laughed at me seeing me with her panty. I asked her wat is this wet spot miss. She said my sweet cousin student made me cum just by his tounge over my ass in saree. I came and sat beside her and asked y did u put it there miss. She said just want to chk wat will u do with my panty. If u keep der how will u know. I took the panty and smelled her panty. I said miss it has ur cum and urine smell. I tasted the cum and placed my had in her hip.

She gave a sexy look with a kiss in my ears. I slowly kept my hand in her boobs and massged it. Then i took nayan miss panty sniffed it again licked the inner part of her panty completely. Nayan miss asked me y completely ur licking and y the inner part of panty. I said her miss the panty is so lick it had the chance to touch us ass and pussy. That's y i licked ur panty completely. I lifted the panty took the inner one out and took the place where her ass would have been placed and kissed der again. Nayan miss kissed my ears band said ur driving me crazy. I masaaged her boobs for sometime

Ur so sexy miss. I sucked her finger. Then we chatted for some time mom came and asked us to have dinner. We all had dinner together. I came to room then. She was speaking to my parents. They asked me to take care of her in school. She said she is leaving to my parents and the sound went muted. I heard footsteps near to my room again. It was nayan miss. She said she came to say bye nu and showed her ass

20200806-153425

I went on knees immediately and kissed her ass. She hugged kissed me gave her number and left.

I was happy now. Then thought how am I going to get along with shriya kajal and poonam miss without nayan miss knowledge and went to bed.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: sumit duuta

Suryaa

Banned
Last edited:
Reactions: samprabha2020