• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Fantasy Actress as teachers

Every one in the school was in festival mood since the symposium is day after tomorrow. All staff were busy with some or the other works. No staff came to class so we were actually enjoying. Amala miss came to our class and said that i was wanted by samantha miss. I then rushed to the computed lab. I wished her GM with a smile. Wat sir ur so busy nowadays. This function has was to be done by me and you and looks like u have taken a step forward than me. Miss what r u saying. Nothing came to my mind only as such. I know sam just because u need to enter into this u became close to me after that u stopped speaking to me only. No miss not at all like that. U over took me and did all the works. Miss i was actually helping u miss. And now u became a hero in front of all. Ur mistaken miss. Thanks sam i just wanted to inform u this. U can leave now. I went near to console her. Samantha miss said stop where u are sam else ill have to inform principal that ur taking advantage and trying to misbehave with me. I felt bad hearing this. I too said thanks and left from there.

The entire campus was happy and i was the odd man out. I went and sat in the long hall of our school. Shreya miss came and asked wat happened sam sitting alone and looking dull also. Nothing miss was having headache. Amala miss came rushing near shreya miss. Sam ur here i was searching u for a long time. S miss tell me. Principal mam was looking for u.

I went to anushka mam room. She welcomed me with a big smile. I too smiled at her. Wat sam all ok ur looking dull. Ya mam. No sam this is not how u look like. She came towards me and said ur meeting ur hottie tomorrow night and ur looking dull y sam. No mam didn't sleep properly. Someone knocked her room. She said come in. Samantha miss came in. Yes samantha tell me. Mam I need a person who can assist me in the symposium. Sam is der to assist u. Looks like he is completely occupied mam so I have chosen one more person. Oh really u need one more person in this last moment. S mam. Y sam ur not coordinating with her properly. Not like that mam. What is the issue in between u both. Samantha u only suggested sam and now y u want to involve one more. Not a gud idea just rethink of it.

I am clear mam. I need someone to assist me and I don't want to be assisted by someone else. Anushka mam looked at me. I put my head down. Then anushka mam said to samantha miss ur wish then. She said thanks and left anushka miss room. While leaving samantha miss gave a weird look at me and left.

Anushka mam looked at me this is y ur dull. S mam. Since ur busy she is asking one more person to assist. Ok mam. Then i said thanks and left her room. It was soo sunny that day. I was in a lost world. I went and sat in the same place where I was. Nayan anni seeing me sitting there came and asked what happened da ur sitting here. Nothing anni. I know u sam. Ur not normal. What happened. Just a head ache anni. She took her phone immediately and called my mom. She asked Athai(MIL) wat happened to sam. He is not well or wat. They spoke for some time and kept the call. Simran miss came and called her and she left.

My phone started ringing. It was my mom. I kept it in silence and lyed down there. I don't know when I slept. After sometime someone came and waked me. It was again nayan anni. Ur mom called u so many times it seems and y u didn't respond. I didn't notice anni I'll speak to her. Wats wrong with u da. Nothing anni. I'll go to my class and i left from there. Then it was lunch time all went to have lunch. I too was starting to go.

Samantha miss was standing near the class door and was speaking to vinoth. Vinoth will be assisting her in the symposium for the next 2 days. I crossed her and went. She called me and introduced vinoth i said hi and went. Sam if vinoth is asking anything help him out. Sure miss I'll do the needful. Kajal miss came there that time. She saw me and asked busy bee seeing u after a very long time. Nothing like that miss. Samantha miss interrupted and introduced vinoth to kajal miss and said that vinoth will be assisting her. Oh so sam is not there. Samantha miss said vinoth is more enthusiastic. Oh ok nice miss said kajal and she left from there.

Samantha miss then started speaking to vinoth and i left from there. I was in no mood to eat so I went back to class. Post lunch first period was computers and samantha miss came to the class. All were playing. I was still in the lost world. Simran mam came and asked me to come. Samantha miss asked why. Simran miss said that for symposium one more work is pending so only miss. Samantha miss said u call vinoth for any symposium related activities. Y miss asked simran miss. Till the function is over vinoth will be coordinating miss. The same has been informed to principal also. Saying ok mam she left from there.

After that period i went to the same hall. Andrea miss came and asked y sam ur looking dull from morning. Nothing miss. She sat near me and kept her palm in my thighs. I know ur not ok sam if u need to go out i can help u. Its ok mam.

I felt of taking this out from my mind. I thought of becoming normal. I started preparing my mood for the phone call session with tamanna miss. The final bell rang i went to my class took my bag and came out. Tamanna miss said I'll be waiting da. She turned around since no one was der she suddenly kissed me on my lips and went.

I went to my home directly. I pinged all the tution staff that i am not coming to tution. I switched off my mobile and slept for sometime. Suddenly my mom came and waked me up. I said I am feeling sleepy. She said my miss have come. I asked her which Miss. She said ileana. I then got up from bed and went out to hall. I welcomed and greeted her GE.

Wat happened sam. Ur number is switched off i tried reaching u for quite a long time. Sorry miss no charge. My mom who was listening to the conversation came and said that he is not normal miss today. Nayan anni came in. Ileana miss was surprised seeing her. Nayan anni then said that she is getting married to my cousin brother. How come u hear ileana. Sam number is switched off and heard he was not normal frm morning. Lots of work is der. I said miss vinoth will be assisting samantha miss going forward. So u can get in touch with him but always i am der to help u.

Who is vinoth sam asked ileana miss. My class only miss. No no u only need to do. Its been approved by principal mam also miss. Oh ok sam i was not aware of this said ileana miss and she left from my home. Ileana miss looked at me while going out and she left. Nayan anni also tried convincing me she tried to change my mood to know what happened but her effort also failed. Nayan anni had dinner and left to her place. I slept like that only for some time.

I woke up hearing the call from tamanna miss.

Reactions: mahesh54741607