• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Fantasy Actress as teachers

While having coffee tamanna miss said sam u made my panty wet da. Really miss. S sam. I smiled at her. Y sam y laughing. No Kiss i thought of something. Wat u thought. I can't say miss wat all i thought. Its ok sam u can share if u can. U should not get angry on me if I say it miss. I will not sam. No miss i just visualised ur wet panty miss initially and then thought of smelling ur wet panty. Ur too naughty sam. Y miss. Because of ur imagination. U will only smell the panty sam. Y miss u want me to do something else also. Don't make my panty more wet da. Ur free tonight sam. Sorry miss. No sam if ur free we can talk or chat tonight. Sure miss. I'll ping u miss once work done then.

Then me and miss started from the canteen. Sneha miss and anjali miss entered the canteen when we went out. Anjali miss blinked her eyes. Tamanna miss asked me ur going to class now sam. S mam and u. Am going to the drawing room sam. I said ok and she walked towards the drawing room.

I was looking at tamanna miss dancing ass. I moved towards the restroom and then changed my mind and i too went to the drawing room. I went inside and tamanna miss was surprised seeing me. Wat sam wat maDe u come here. I smiled at her. Tell me sam. Ur ass miss. I was not able to control after seeing ur dancing ass. I purposefully shaked my ass and walked to tempt u sam. Wat sam bulge der and tamanna miss laughed. It was because of ur ass only miss. She stood up and went near the door.

Where are u going miss. Wait sam. She came back walking towards me. She came very close to me now. I can feel her breath. Her juicy lips were inviting to eat it. I went close to her and kept my hand on her lips and rounded her lips with my fingers. Sam don't tease me da. Kiss me on my lips. Eat my lips now. I kissed her immediately. We both kissed passionately for more than 5 min. I slowly kept my hand in her hip. I pressed her hip. Tamanna miss raised a little and came close to me. I circled her navel. Sam ur tempting me badly da. The smell from u is arousing me badly miss. I hugged her and she hugged be back tightly.

Tamanna miss boobs got crushed. I slowly lowered my hand and kept it on her ass. Miss u have a killing ass miss. I pressed both her ass cheeks. Sam u like my ass a lot. S miss. I squeezed her ass for some more time. I need this miss. Wat sam. Ur sexy ass miss. Wat will u do if I give it da. I'll tell u that tonight miss. I slowly turned her. Wat r u doing sam. Turn miss. She smiled at me. Y miss ur laughing now. I know wat u going to do da. She turned i hugged her from back. My dick got placed in-between her ass. Wat a big dick u have sam. I pressed my dick in her ass again. Sam i need that dick da. Now miss. Yes sam. I am scared miss. Ok then will plan out something. Did u enjoy my ass sam. S miss. Come front da i want to touch ur dick. Tamanna miss kept her hand in my dick and her eyes got widened. So big sam. U like it miss. S sam. Suddenly tamanna miss bend down and kissed my dick over my pant. She then hugged me again tightly. Sam I'll be waiting for ur call tonight da. Sure miss and i left from there .

Reactions: mahesh54741607