• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Fantasy Actress as teachers

I reached home and was feeling damn sleepy. I slept nicely and morning i heard tHe calling bell sound and woke up. I went and opened the door. It was my parents. They came in and asked ur still sleeping. I said I had tough work yesterday and slept nu. Then i went to complete my morning duties. Meanwhile my mom prepared breakfast for me. I went to take bath. When I came out I was surprised to see nayan anni sitting in my bedroom. Seeing her suddenly my dick started growing. Seeing my dick size in my towel wrapped body nayan anni started laughing.

Wat miss y r u laughing. See it's 90 degree in the morning only. Where were u these days anni. Mom was not here and u didn't come to see me also. Y sam i stayed with u one day na. One day only na miss. Oh if ur so interested u should have called me. Hmmmm i was but shy to call u. Since the door was locked nayan anni came near me and untied the towel. I didn't expect this from her. I was not wearing my undies also. I was completely naked in front of anni. Wat sam u didn't wear undies also. Its gud only da. Seeing ur erected dick i got horny da. Really miss. S sam. My dick got erected by seeing u only miss. Nayan miss hugged me from behind and kept her hand on my dick and jerked ut softly. Her boobs got crushed in my bacK. I took my hand behind to press her ass. Nayan miss turned me towers her. It was now easy for me to press her ass. She jerked me fast i said miss am going to cum. She immediately went on knees and frank my cum. I then changed my dress and she went out to kitchen. I got ready and went to have breakfast. Nayan miss was waiting for me. Then we all had our breakfast. I asked nayan miss how she came nu. She said by her vechu le nu. My mom said that they are going for some purchase so she is not coming to school nu. I then rushed to school.

I reached the school parked my car and started walking towards the gate. I saw shriya miss standing near the gate. She was looking gorgeous. Seeing me she gave a naughty smile.

Shriya miss asked wat sam ur too busy nowadays. Ya miss this cultural and the school function is draining my days. Hmmm nice. Ur looking cute miss today. She again gave a naughty smile and i moved on. Tamanna miss was coming opposite to me she was starring at me. I wished her gud morning. She asked me to come and meet her after prayer. I said ok miss and went. I know for what she asked me to come.

I kept my bag in class and rushed to lab. Both anjali and sneha miss was there. I said to them that tamanna miss has asked me to come and meet her after prayer. Anjali miss was shocked hearing this. She asked me y sam. I said to her i made u bend down na sterday and u were bumping up it would have looked something to her so she will ask me regarding that. Sneha miss started laughing wen i said this. Wat anjali u were sucking sam cock sterday. No sneha u know na. Just kidding. Anjali miss asked me what I am going to tell. I said don't worry miss. I'll take care of that. Sneha miss asked did u sleep nicely. S sam thinking both of ur asses i slept nicely. Chi sam said anjali miss. Anjali he grabbed my ass while getting down di. Is it so sam. S miss. I pressed het bum like this only and pressed anjali miss ass. The bell rang and i went to the assembly. The assembly got love in 20 min and my heart beat increased a bit.

Then i went to staff room to meet tamanna miss. Only kajal miss was der she saw me angrily. I wished her GM. Oh now only u remember me. Not like that miss. Two days u were busy. And one day i was out for school work. I looked around no one was der. So I went in and kissed her to cool her. Sam wat r u doing da. Someone might come. I already saw it miss. I missed undo much miss. Chumma dont say da. Really miss. I too missed u badly sam. I intentionally put my pen down and kissed her in between the thighs. Kajal miss didn't expect this and she said sam. Come home in the evening don't make me hot now. Thanks my sweet heart and i left from there. I went to my class room since tamanna miss was not there in the staff room.

Seeing me jo miss came out of the class room. What happened sam not seen u many days in school nor u didn't come to tution also. Miss i called u one day u said ur going out and i was also out miss for this function activities. Ok everything alright na sam. Hope ur not angry with me. Y miss I'll he angry with u. No da that day we did in my house la after that u didn't come also. Miss i seriously enjoyed it miss. Ok da. Sam tamanna miss asked u to come to the drawing room. Ok miss I'll meet her and come.

I went to the drawing room. Tamanna miss was sitting der. I wished her GM. She wished me back. U called me miss to meet u i went to staff room u were not there then Jyothika miss said u r here. Sorry miss i was late. Ur fast in everything na sam. Sorry miss didn't get u. I'll come straight to the point sam. How dare u waved hand on me wen someone was doing disgusting thing to u. Miss i didn't get u again miss. Who was with u sam sterday wen u saw me. I was with my friend miss. Wat uR friend was doing sam that time. Nothing miss. Y miss wat happened. Ur friend is a girl or boy. Its a girl miss. Sam don't lie. I know wat i saw. Wat miss u saw. Ur friend was down doing something to u. Sorry miss. S sam ur friend was giving a blowjob to u. I laughed when she said this. Wats der to laugh sam here. Miss how come u can think like this. That too in a main road and in a place where there is traffic i don't know what made u think so miss. Then y she was bent down. Miss she was searching for the ring which fallen from her hand. U want me to believe this sam. I am saying the truth miss. Friend means ur girl friend. S she is my girl friend miss but not as wat u think. She is a very good friend of mine. Oh ok. But you asked me all these things miss.

No sam i have seen u starring at me. Me miss. S sam don't lie u also know what happened that day. U were starring at my ass. No miss. Don't lie.

I too was carried away a little that day by ur look. Its ok sam u will not accept that. Not like that miss. I saw. Wat u saw. Ur that one which u said miss. Tell me wat is that. How can I say it miss. Y sam u will see and u can't say. I feel shy miss. Ur ass miss. Wat ur ass da. I saw ur ass miss. Y did u see that sam. It was looking great that day miss in that saree. So u liked na. S miss. U also know that I came to know na. S miss. Then y didn't u approach me sam so far. For wat miss. For anything sam. Ur my teacher miss how do u think I will come and approach u miss. U will see ur teacher ass. That's common miss but I got caught when I saw. My bad luck. Its ok sam.

Still u like my ass sam. I bend down my head. Answer me straight sam. S miss. U like my ass then wat u will do seeing it. Wat to do miss. Can't do anything just have to see and keep shut. U don't do anything seeing my ass. Sometimes i mastrubate miss. Thinking of my ass sam. S miss. Hmmm thanks sam. Y miss. For speaking openly. Can i leave miss. U have any important work sam. Nothing miss. Shall we have a coffee in cafeteria. Sure miss. Tamanna miss got up from the chair. She closed the cupboard then. While closing i was looking at her ass again. She saw me again looking at her ass. Sam u don't feel like touching or feeling my ass. I do miss. If u want touch my ass one da.

I went near her and kelu my hand in her ass. Miss. S sam. How r u feeling. Awesome miss. I just ran my hands in her ass. Press it sam. I then pressed it slowly. Tamanna miss saw a small bulge in my pant and smiled. Again i pressed tamanna miss ass. She then said will go nu. She went near the door. I called her. Wat sam miss can i hug u. She immediately opened her hands. We both hugged each other tightly. I again started pressing tamanna miss add. Sam slowly da. I turned her and pressed my dick in her ass and hugged her from behind. Ur hot miss. Thanks sam. Will go now da.

Then we both went to canteen and had coffee.

Reactions: mahesh54741607