• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Entertainment Abhishek Bachchan is all set to join the 'I Breathe for India Covid Crisis Relief' drive on Sunday to help raise funds for COVID relief

Ninja

The Robot <3
Staff member
Sr. Moderator
As India continues to battle the brutal second wave of COVID-19 pandemic, several celebrities and influencers have come forward to donate for COVID-19 relief work and also amplifying resources. Now, actor Abhishek Bachchan has announced that he will be part of a virtual fundraiser that will help raise funds for Covid relief.

Abhishek Bachchan is all set to join the 'I Breathe for India Covid Crisis Relief' drive on Sunday to help raise funds for COVID relief

Taking to his social media, Abhishek Bachchan shared the poster for a virtual fundraiser with many big names from different fields which will be supported by the 'I Breathe for India foundation' and 'Give India'.

"I am Committed to helping India fight COVID-19. Every rupee we raise through this fundraiser will be doubled by our donor partners. I BREATHE FOR INDIA, do you? Click on the link http://bit.ly/IBreatheForIndia… The only way to make a difference is - TOGETHER," Bachchan wrote.
I am Committed to helping India fight COVID-19.

Every rupee we raise through this fundraiser will be doubled by our donor partners.

I BREATHE FOR INDIA, do you? Click on the link https://t.co/ZNS7xAX1HK

The only way to make a difference is - TOGETHER. #IBreatheForIndia pic.twitter.com/o9e62ZNCuR

— Abhishek Bachchan (@juniorbachchan) May 7, 2021

Hosted by Lara Dutta and Shyamal Vallabhjee the fundraiser will have a panel of celebrities including, Kriti Sanon, Amitabh Bachchan, Anil Kapoor, Gurudev Sri Sri Ravi Shankar, Shikhar Dhawan, Faye D'Souza, Rana Daggubati, Karan Johar, Tarun Tahiliani among other biggest names from different fields.

ALSO READ: Abhishek Bachchan’s befitting reply to a user asking him to do more than sending virtual hugs wins the internet

Continue reading...