• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Fantasy A YOUNG WEREWOLF (COMPLETED)

Just yes or no

• Yes

Votes: 34 91.9%
  • No

Votes: 3 8.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hello guys, so i am starting again with another story and this story gonna bhi completely different . I was writing it from 1 month ago. It is all of my imagination . Kisi kisi part me deep bhi chala jaunga to maaf karna. Aur ye ek short fantasy story hai kyuki iske baad kuch bada likhna hai Roz ka 1 update dene ka promise karta hu agar koi problem na huyi to aur ye sex story nhi hai to apna GYRO hillane wale dur rahe.​

Is story ka kisi se koi lena dena nhi hai to koi aake ye na kahe ki ye copy hai ye wo kyuki iske baare me nhi sunuga ye meri mehnat hai.
So enjoy..
THANK YOU
KEEP SUPPORTING

Last edited:
*SMALL INTRODUCTION*

HERO:- "Khushal"
About:- 18 years long tall a handsome guy with cute face. Completed his school and ready to go to the college.
And other information you will know in the story.

MOTHER:- Naina, a mature lady. Her age is about 38 years. She is very pretty but little bit angry.

SISTER:- "TANIYA". She is twin of Khushal she is very pretty like an angel. She also completed her 12th, and ready to join the college. But she has anger issue and she also have a boyfriend.

FATHER:- Not important.

SAM:- Boyfriend of Taniya. He has very less role in this story so he is not important.

ALIYA:- age 18 and one of the hottest girl in the school and a cheerleader, she is also the student of khushal's school. Ande she had a great role in this story.

There are more characters in this story, whom we talk about going forward.

And main thing this is not a insect wali story?? so hope na lagaye.

UPDATE kal se regular aayenge, guys so some love.:love3::love3:

Iron Man

Try and fail. But never give up trying
:congrats: for new story thread.
Markar khane wale Werewolf masaum kaise ho gaye ????

u.sir.name

Hate girls, except the one reading this.
Hello guys, so i am starting again with another story and this story gonna bhi completely different . I was writing it from 1 month ago. It is all of my imagination . Kisi kisi part me deep bhi chala jaunga to maaf karna. Roz ka 1 update dene ka promise karta hu agar koi problem na huyi to aur ye sex story nhi hai to apna GYRO hillane wale dur rahe.​

Is story ka kisi se koi lena dena nhi hai to koi aake ye na kahe ki ye copy hai ye wo kyuki iske baare me nhi sunuga ye meri mehnat hai.
So enjoy..
THANK YOU
KEEP SUPPORTING
:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats:
For new story brother.....
:yourock::yourock::yourock::yourock::yourock::yourock::yourock::yourock: