• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Adultery A wife and a Mother - Diya

dodoo99

Diya dropped the chunni over her tits and on the pants of Ram. Her dress was covered with the Chunni. Ram Unzipped his pants. His dick was out and Diya’s hands were on the dick of Ram. Ram was in ecstacy and pulled Diya closer to him.

Diya suddenly came into senses.

“What am I doing” was the thought in the mind of Diya. “This is cheating I cant”

Diya released herself from the clutches of Ram and ran from the theatre adjusting her chunni.

She got down and took a taxi to home. She called her husband Rajeev who was home.

A guy who was recording all the groping of Diya with Ram came and talked to Ram. Harampreet saw the guy who came and talked to Ram. It was Nirmal one of the guys that fucked and blackmailed her.

She understood the game that is played in the college by Ram and the bullies. She was in tears and left the place. She thought Ram is the guy that was saving her all this but it was the opposite. Ram is the reason for her problems.

Diya saw her husband watching the movie with her son in the hall. She was horny as hell, she joined her husband and son. Her son got a call in the cellphone. The cell phone was on the side of Diya. Diya took the phone, she saw the caller it was written Aslam Bhai. Diya gave the phone to her son.

“Hey a new item has come in the market wanna see?” Aslam spoke on the other side of phone

“Yeah, I am on my way” saying that Diya’s son left the place.

As soon as Anurag (Diya and Rajeev's son) left, Diya got on the top of her husband she was horny as hell. She needed her husband. Diya did not even care to lock the door.

Soon Rajeev removed the top of diya and then her bottom. Diya saw Rajeev was horny.
Diya got up and bent before her husband to show her sweet ass.

Rajeev saw the ass of his wife perfect to get fucked and was only getting hotter.
Rajeev pulled his wife in the 69 positon and observed his wife was already wet with juices.
He thought it was because of him and smiled by himself.

Diya wanted a dick she almost was ready to get fucked by Ram Prakash. May be even she would have given in if she liked Ram like the way she liked Rajeev.

Diya was full vigorous on the cock of her husband. she sucked his cock fully dry and Rajeev felt he might explode any movement.
Rajeev asked his wife to sit on him.
Diya was all wet and wanted his cock for a long time now.
Diya removed her bra and sat on her husband.

Rajeev pounded his wife well. she loved it. she wanted it more and he was giving her

Ahhhh
AHHH the sounds were all over the room.

Rajeev was brutal on her that day and finally came before Diya cummed.
Diya also eventually orgasmed.
Rajeev had the best time with his wife. Both slept for an hour.

Nirmal came to Hardick’s place. Hardick, vishnu and Aslam were setting up some stuff and having beer.

Nirmal entered the hall. Hardick’s parents were out of town.

Nirmal gave the sd card to Vishnu. Vishnu put the sd card in laptop.

It was Diya and Ram Prakash in the theatre – Vishnu recorded everything.

“This is Anurags mom” Hardick said to the other

“She is hot” Aslam continued “No one tells this to him, we deal with her”

“But dude” Hardick

“Are you in or out. Do you want to fuck Anurag’s mother or not?” asked Aslam

“I am in”

Anurag came inside the hall and Vishnu closed the video. He started playing the other one.

“who is the new trap?” Anurag asked

“it was a failure mission Anurag” Aslam said.

The next day was a shocker to all. It was all over the news – The suicide of Harampreet. Harampreet committed suicide and it was all over the news. The media was all over the news. Why a college girl committed suicide became a question mark.

Every person of the college were investigated. The police were all over the case.

The college was almost closed.

Over the next few weeks because of the incident with Harampreet – Diya could give more time to the family.

Diya and Rajeev made sure that Priya – Diya’s sister and Bhaskar – Priya’s husband get together.

Bhaskar got the job in Rajeev’s company. Rajeev was influential in the company and even though Arijit objected earlier, he had to oblige.

The gang of Hardik, Anurag, Vishnu, Nirmal and Aslam decided to lay low and told to each other they would stay in touch and tell they hardly knew Harampreet.

Harampreet’s father Diljeet was a single father and was DSP of the area and he made sure he would not let the criminals go away but he did not know why his daughter committed suicide. The police was using all the force.

Diya and Rajeev just finished a sex session and both were lying naked on a sofa.

“you know, I think the divorce is inevitable” Rajeev said.

“Bhaskar does not want it, the courts will think”

“This abhishek he is dangerous. He is friend to Arijit and Priya is the not the first girl to spoil her life” Rajeev told

“How does arijit know him” Diya asked rattled

“Arijit knows guys, yesterday we made a video of Abhishek sleeping with a hooker and we showed it to Priya”

Diya smiled thinking priya must have overreacted and broke her relationship with Abhishek,

“Don’t smile Priya did not budge, she is ok if Abhishek has sex with any one”

“what she does not mind her future husband have sex with other girls but she is divorcing Bhaskar because he cheated her damn ….”

“she thinks its morphed may be”

“Did you set up the hooker” Diya asked Her husband

“I don’t know any hookers, Arijit handles that department” Rajeev spoke.

“what?”

“Come on honey you know our business. Some clients need hookers and we make sure they are satisfied.” Rajeev answered

“How many clients did you satisfy?” Diya asked

“What do you mean?” Rajeec replied

“There must be female clients too honey”

“Yes there are but I never slept with any of my clients”

“what about hookers?”

Rajeev got freezed, he did sleep with a few.

“So you did sleep huh?” Diya continued. She saw the dick of Rajeev was up again they just finished.

“So you did” Diya said as Rajeev was not replying to her and started to stroke his cock.

Diya jumped on her husband and inserted his tool inside her and started to go up and down.

“I am sorry honey.”

“How many did you fuck”

“A few”

“How many is a few”

“2-3”

“tell me the truth”

“Yes 4 I did” saying that Rajeev exploded inside Diya.

Diya got up from the bed and started dressing.

“Where are you going?” Rajeev Started

“Airport. I have to pick up a friend of mine”

“friend? Who?’

“it’s a surprise” saying that Diya left the house.

Hector

Thanks for the update. Looks like small one this time.
Please shot a bigger update and plot is going nice... Continue....

dodoo99

Nikki just came out of the airport, she was looking at all the people. There she saw her friend Diya waving at her. Nikki waved back and went near Diya with a smile.

Nikki was not carrying much baggage and went to Hug Diya.

Nikki and Diya got close to each other after the trip. Nikki used to ask Diya’s advice to impress Tazz and so on.

“You have reduced some weight” Nikki said looking at Diya

“You put on some weight” Diya said and hugged Nikki.

Nikki and Diya were blabbering the usual stuff.

Diya was taking Nikki to her home from the airport.

“Hey I was thinking may be I could settle in India” Nikki said

“What about Tazz, you were in love with him till yesterday” Diya asked

“Yes, I thought I love him, but he doesn’t love me the way I want it back”

“You said India men have small dicks you would never date one” Diya said

“Can you setup a date with this Bhaskar?” Nikki asked

“No. he is like your brother. I called you to help him and Priya get together”

“But baby…”

“Shut up Nikki….”

Diya took Nikki home, Rajeev was shocked. Nikki stayed in the guest room. Nikki wanted to stay for a while in India for a change.

The next day Diya went to college because Police had called her. She went to her office. Diljeet was sitting in her chair with her students Mrunal and Deepak.

Mrunal and Deepak were Diya’s favorite students. Both Mrunal and Deepak fantasized about Diya and even Diya sometimes about Mrunal and Deepak.

Deepak was a friend of Harampreet. Harampreet too had crush on Deepak but Deepak was one of the shy ones so never approached her as a lover.

Deepak received the letter that Harampreet sent him. He told this to the police but refused to talk. He told them he will talk only before Diya Madam. Diya was called by the administration to represent the college because of this.

Diljeet came to the office of Diya and asked deepak. Deepak told he will open the mouth only before Diya.

Diljeet: Now that your favorite madam is here please speak Deepak

Deepak: I received this letter yesterday

Diljeet took the letter and his tears were out.

“Harampreet wanted me to assemble both of you. Her dad and Diya Madam and give this letter. He wanted you to read this letter”

“Hey dad, Diya Madam if you are reading this then Deepak must have done his job. Thank you deepak. I am committing suicide and the reason for this is RAM PRAKASH.”

Nothing else was written.

Diljeet immediately got up and went to catch RAM PRAKASH.

Diya was feeling guilty about her because it was her that made Diya see the real face of Ram Prakash.

“You killed a girl” was all going on in Diya’s mind.

Over the few weeks Nikki found the job as personal secretary to Bhaskar. Rajeev, Bhaskar and Nikki were trying to get Priya back on tracks and were getting success and failures in that. Priya mind was changing slightly and with Nikki as competition Priya started to give attention to Bhaskar her lost love.

Diya could not get over the suicide of Harampreet. she had nightmares every night. The college started and Diya was not going to the college.

Diljeet tried to get Ram Prakash behind jail but hardly had any evidence against Ram Prakash and Ram Prakash was going back to college. Diljeet was suspended from the department – this was done by the VC and Hardik’s dad. Hardik’s dad was very influential person.

Diya was in her house and she saw her son walking blankly to his room. She followed him to see what he was upto. Aurag took the knife near his books and sat on his bed. Anurag cut his hand immediately.

Diya saw all this and rushed to her son and took the knife away. She definitely rescued another suicide. She could not understand what has happened.

“I killed her Mom” Anurag said

“what?”

“I killed her deepak is right Mom.”

“what happened”

“I am a bad guy mom”

“Ok tell me I will listen”

Anurag started to tell his story

Aslam had a tape of Anurag misbehaving with Harampreet. Aslam was blackmailing Anurag, if he does not let Aslam and the gang rape Diya he would leak the video. Anurag was to go to jail if he leaked the video. Anurag could not take it and decided to commit suicide.

Diya gave a tight slap to her son. Anurag fell on the floor.

“I am sorry mom”

“Did you rape Harampreet”

“No mom. But they did. They deleted all the videos. They kept only my video, I was just teasing her”

Diya gave another tight slap.

“Teasing her, how dare you tease her” another tight slap on the face of Anurag

Diya was angry but she knew her son was in big trouble.

“who all wants to rape me now?” Diya asked

Anurag was scared but started to take the names “ Aslam, Vishnu, Nirmal, Ram Prakash sir and Hardik”

Diya booked a train tikced to Jaipur where Rajeev’s brother stayed.

Diya called Rajeev’s brother

“Hello Bhabhi ji remembered me after a long time”

“yes, hey let us talk later. I am sending Anurag for a few days to you just take care of him”

“Everything is fine na bhabhi ji”

“Yeah I will call u later”

Diya handed over the ticket to Anurag

“you go to your Chacha house and do not lift anyone call except from me. Take this sim, I will text u the ticket” Diya gave the sim and texted the ticket

“but mom this is waiting list”

“you reach the station it will get confirmed. Start now”

Anurag left the house

Diya called Harshal.

“Hey Harshal how are you?”

“I am fine. How are you?”

“fine. Need one help”

“I too need your help.”

“confirm one ticket from the MLA quota.”

“When are we meeting next.”

“I have a date for you”

Diya cut the phone. Harshal was linked to politics and was the MLA of the nearby district. He wanted a seat in Mumbai city but his party wanted him in the rural area. He was divorced twice and was suffering humiliation in the party. Harshal met Diya in one of the train journeys.

Diya was angry on Ram Prakash, all this while she was thinking that Ram Prakash was cheating her saying he loved her but there was a different story all together. Ram Prakash chapter needs to be ended she thought.

Diya opened her laptop and went to google drive. She had taken a photo of Ram Prakash and Harampreet having sex together. There she found the photo it was saved in the google drive even though she deleted that in her phone.

It was 8 in the evening and Diljeet was having drinks. He was dipped in drinks ever since his daughter died. There was no coming back for him. He heard a door bell ring. Who must be at this hour. Diljeet opened the door and he saw this hot women he saw a few weeks ago Diya.

Diya saw Diljeet fully drunk.

“I am sorry I should not have come” Diya said

“No no please come inside”

Diya came inside and both sat on the sofa and were having drinks. Diljeet offered her rum and vodka. Diya was having rum.

“You must have been close to Harampreet” Diljeet spoke

“I just wanted to see how you were doing” Diya asked sipping her drinks

“I am killing that bastard he cant get away”

"yes you should, ask for any help if you want. Even i want to" Diya said looking at Diljeet.

"You are the only person apart from me who said that"

"That Ram Prakash deserves that. Lets kill him."

Diya understood Diljeets feeling she was a parent too. she also wanted to save her son.
Diljeet and Diya kept talking. Diya was soothing to Diljeet.
He fell sleep after quite a few days.
Diya took Diljeet and dropped him on bed.

Diya left home, she called Ramesh to drop her home.

Reactions: lustyboy1998

dodoo99

As Diya reached home she found Rajeev and Nikki sitting on the sofa. Both were looking blank and dull. Diya was scared if Rajeev knew anything about her son and the suicide of Harampreet.

“What Happened?” Diya asked looking at both Rajeev and Nikki.

“Bhaskar has signed the Divorce paper” Rajeev spoke.

Diya was shocked the signature on the divorce paper by Bhaskar meant that now Bhaskar and her sister were divorced.

“There is more bad news. Abhishek and Priya are getting wedded in two days.” Rajeev spoke “This is the invitation card”

Rajeev showed the invitation card to Diya who was in condition to believe what was happening.

“they are doing a destination wedding with only a few invitees, He has invited us in. He had booked a train cabin for a few selected and wanted us to come with him.” Rajeev spoke.

“Where is Priya?” Diya asked

“She is not lifting her phone” Rajeev continued “She left the kids with one of her friends this evening”

“What a irresponsible mother she is. But Abishek is still married?” Diya said

“She is gone mad,” Rajeev spoke “she does not care about her childrens or anyone. Looks like she only wants Abhishek”

“Abhisheks wife does not have problems with his second wife, so…” Nikki said

“we should go to the wedding” Diya said

“Honey she is not coming back”

“we should try” Diya spoke “ I should try”

Rajeev shook his head saying yes.

“I will book a ticket the day after to Jaipur. Do you want to come Nikki?” Rajeev asked Nikki

“No. Sorry guys but I tried convincing Priya earlier” Nikki and Rajeev tried various tactics to convince Priya but she was not the one to budge.

“Why not we go with them, you said he invited us and booked a train”

“Only a few are coming. And mostly his friends”

“Maybe we find something against Abhishek” Diya continued “Please honey”

“If its train then I want to come too” Nikki continued “train journeys in India I think are most adventurous”

The next day Diya, Rajeev and Nikki left to the station. They were greeted by Abhishek. There were one friend of Abhishek – Pramod who was also Hardik’s father. Diya knew Pramod because he was rich and was most of the times chief guest to the college but Pramod this was the first time he was seeing the beauty Diya.

“This is Diya – Priya’s sister” Abhishek introduced Diya to Pramod “ This is her husband Rajeev and this iss….” Abhishek did not knew about Nikki

“Nikki” Rajeev said “She is our friend.

“Nice to have two beauties in the journey.

Diya received a call from Diljeet. Diya excused herself

“Hey Diya. Thanks for coming yesterday” Dijeet spoke. He was looking into the laptop.

“I know Harampreet. that was the least I can do for her father”

“I found a pendrive in Harampreet room. It has a picture of her with the profressor and a word document with names written – Ram Prakash, Aslam, Hardik, Vishnu, Nirmal and Anurag”

“oh” Diya was tensed. She wanted justive for Harampreet.

“Diya. Are you there?”

“Yes”

“You left the pendrive here” Diljeet spoke “Why write your sons name here.”

“I think you have the evidence to investigate on Ram Prakash” Diya continued “I am in a spot of bother here, I would have helped you and told you everything. I have a thing going on. I will return in two days meanwhile why don’t you investigate the guys I have written down”

“Hey are you alright?” Diljeet was concerned about Diya

“No, its just,….” Diya started to tell about her sister.

Meanwhile Abhishek, Nikki, Pramod and Rajeev were chatting.

“Looks like only 5 of us are attending” Rajeev spoke

“My wife declined” Pramod said “But I like what he is doing. He is a champion.” Pramod was laughing out loud. “I am jealous of you”

“I invited a few friends, they are afraid of their wifes” Abhishek said.

“how did you get the tickets one day before” Rajeev asked just to have some conversations

“Pramod booked them”

“20 tickets was no matter. They are all vacant any way” Pramod continued “Nikki baby are you married”

“No” Nikki said

“Would you want to marry me? I can convince my wife” Pramod said.

Rajeev could not take the discussions and left to get the lugguage. Rajeev took the lugguage.

“This are the five cabins.” Abhishek told.

Rajeev took the last cabin.

Finally the train started. Rajeev, Nikki and Diya got in the last cabin.

Diya and Nikki changed there dresses. Diya changed to T Shirt and short. Nikki for privacy changed her cabin. Diya kept chatting with her husband. Rajeev had a video conference to attend and he went to the other cabin. Rajeev started his conference and Diya got bored and went to the cabin were Nikki was in.

Diya was surprised to see Pramod in Nikki’s cabin. Pramod left the cabin, Diya noticed that Pramod Dick was up. As Pramod left Diya entered Nikki’s cabin.

“Do you want to marry him now?” Diya asked Nikki sarcastically.

“No. I was helping your sister”

“what” Diya saw Nikki confused

“See Pramod is a loose talker. He told a lot about how bad his friend his.”

“if we make him talk. He will spill everthing about his friend and Priya and somehow we could use that against him.”

“what are you telling Nikki” Diya did not understand.

“Lets play poker with him. I told him that you have a fantasy to play strip poker with a stranger a bad stranger and he wants to fulfill it.”

“what about Rajeev” Diya asked

“tell him we are having girls talk”

“Fine.”

“wear the same saree. You were wearing earlier.”

Diya went back to the cabin, Rajeev finished his video call and was snoring at around 10 PM. Diya slipped took the saree and went to the cabin of Nikki.

Nikki already wore a saree and was waiting for Diya. Diya came to the cabin of Nikki.

Nikki texted Pramod to come to the cabin.there was a knock on the door of the Nikki’s cabin. Nikki opened the cabin door and saw the person who knocked was Rajeev.

“what are you guys doing?” Rajeev asked

“Planning about tomorrow?” Nikki

Rajeev came in the cabin, saw the girls were uncomfortable with his presence and left. After sometime there was another knock and entered Pramod.

“I am going to fulfill your dream my sweetheart” Pramod said looking at Diya. Diya saw the dick of Pramod that was up.

Here are my rules.

“all the rules of Teen Patti are allowed. No jewellery is involved. Tops and bottom cost Rs.10000, inner cost Rs. 20000. Max pot size is Rs. 30000. Only.”

“Here is my Rs.50000 to start with” Pramod placed a staack of 50000 rupes on the desk.

“No money involved here. You have to bet only your clothes.” Diya said smiling

Pramod agreed but he only wore t shirt and a short so had only Rs.20000.

The first round Nikki won. Pramod got up and removed his T Shirt and Diya removed saree. As Diya was removing her saree Pramod dick was up and was looking at the beautiful curves as to eat them.

The next round Diya won and Nikki removed her saree and Pramod removed his short. Diya saw the dick of Pramod. He was definitely bigger than her husband.

“well if you didn’t wear a underwear the games over.” Diya said

“well girls I have money.” Pramod said

“What say Diya?” Nikki asked

“I thought he wanted to fulfill my fantasy” Diya continues saying No

“Please girls there had to something to continue this game.” Pramod was begging as Diya was wearing her saree.

“I am sorry Pramod” Diya said

Nikki was looking at Pramod and Pramod was begging with his eyes

“Hey Diya what about we keep something else as a wager.”

“Like what?” Diya asked

“Like you wanted to know about your sister’s affair. Pramod is the perfect guy to ask how Abhishek trapped your sister. Pramod was telling me earlier about how cunning Abhishek is”

Diya was looking at both “what is the use now? She is getting married anyways with him”

“Come on Diya. Don’t be spoil sport, this will be fun” Nikki requested

Diya agreed “Ok fine but first thing, one question at a time and the answer has to be genuine. One question is for Rs.10000”

Nikki won the next round. And Diya again stripped her saree.

Diya “So is Abhishek marrying my sister- because he really loves her or to satisfy his ego?”

“It started with ego problems but I think he is in love with her” Pramod continued “let me throw the cards now”

“It that your answer” Diya said “I quit this game then”

Pramod saw Diya rising up and wanted to cool her down “Ok Ok I will give you a proper answer. It all started when he proposed Priya to sleep with him for one night but she refused. Then he asked her husband and he refused too. He just wants to teach both husband and wife a lessson”

“How is going to do that?” Diya asked.

“I answered one question. Be fair with me Diya” Pramod said

Next round Pramod won surprisingly. Nikki gave the t shirt and Diya gave his short back.

“I want to make one more rule” Pramod told.

“what?” asked Diya

“Once the dress is taken off. We cannot wear them”

Diya and Nikki agreed.

Next round Diya won. Nikki gave her saree and Pramod his tshirt

Next round Nikki won. Nikki got her saree back and Pramod gave his short

Next round Nikki won again. Diya gave the tshirt to Nikki and asked the question to Pramod.

“How is going to do that?” Diya asked.

“well he humiliated Bhaskar he lost his job and he is going to make Priya his personal mistress. He will use her all the personal stuff. He is also planning to pimp her.” Pramod saw Diya getting angry.

“You know Diya there is not stopping Abhishek now.”

“Such a pigs you are” Diya said and she was in mood to seduce Pramod and get more information about her sister.

“There is one more question that you may have. How did Abishek achieved all this?”

Diya and Nikki were looking at Pramod for answers.

“But for the answer you need to sleep with me”

Diya was wet and wanted to know the answer. She was about to tell yes but Nikki interfered

“I thought you like me too”

Yes I like you. If you want the answer. I want to fuck both too.”

“its either me or nothing” Nikki spoke.

“Come on”

“You decide now Pramod. We have the whole night” Nikki told.

Pramod nodded.

“it’s a special drug. Women cannot control their feeling once that is induced. Your sister is addicted to that and she cannot come out of it. That’s how he got her”

As Diya was leaving the cabin, Pramod gave a spank on her ass. Diya was in no sport. She took her phone and dialled Diljeet if he could offer any help.

Pramod turned to look at the hot babe Nikki who he was going to fuck for the night.
Pramod said a minute and went to his cabin, he saw Abhishek was sound asleep. he took the champagne he brought and the glasses for himself and Nikki.
He went back to the cabin of Nikki and offered her the champagne and Nikki took the champagne.

"Its delicious" Nikki said

"Just like you. Why did you wear the saree again" asked Pramod looking at Nikki who wore the saree again.

Pramod laid Nikki on the train and started kissing her. Nikki was in good mood and wanted to have sex with anyone on the train once she drank the champagne.

"what did you mix in the champagne" Nikki said "I just want to get fucked"

"It magic baby"

Nikki's panties, peticoat, blouse were off her body and Pramod was eating her pussy so bad.
Nikki was in heaven.

Pramod was imagining the hot wife Diya in place of Nikki.

Nikki got up and wanted to check if her head was dizzy. Pramod got up and started to grind her boobs,

Nikki was in ecstacy. she never had such a hot feeling so far in her life. she was high and dry. She understood Pramod must have mixed some drug in the champagene.
Pramod asked Nikki to give her a blowjob and to which she obliged.

next began the intense fuck. Neither Nikki nor Pramod remembered how they fucked each other brains out but both of them orgasmed that night in the train,

In the next update - Priya will get married to Abhishek but can Diya save her sister from the affects of the drug will be seen/

Reactions: lustyboy1998