• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Adultery A wife and a Mother - Diya

dodoo99

As I open the VC - Vice Chancellor office door, I see shruti in the VC office. Shruti is the secretary for our VC and she is very good lady about 35 years old.
Shruti looks at me and smiles and i give her a smile back.
"Hey shruti when is he coming" I ask shruti about when the VC will come to the office.
"He should be here any time"
"Fine I will wait in my office please call me once he is here"

I am Diya, I work as a chemistry professor in this college. Our College is top most college in our district and is run by Government. Prior to this I worked as a lecturer to the Junior college in my home town but which meant a lot of travel to me and i switched as a guest lecturer. I have a son of 17 years and I have been married for 18 years. My husband works as a Marketing sales in XXX company. The reason I want to meet the VC is get permission for getting a 10 days leaves. Two days ago my husband told me we are going to his company sponsored vacation. The problem is i do not have leaves. I love this job of mine, I am not a permanent staff of the college. Just continuing as a guest lecturer. I am serving here since 5 years and I might get the permanent staff status if this year gets complete.

Here comes the problem, I want to go the vacation with my husband at the same time want the permanent staff status. As all my leaves were used up by me earlier, the 10 days will become unauthorized absence and will be a hurdle to get the permanent staff status.
The same thing i told to my Friend Anjana, who is the permanent staff of other department in my college. Anjana is about 27 years of age. She is about 15 years smaller than me but we are good friends

One day ago
Anjana and I were having lunch together in the canteen.

"So are you going to Indonesia or not" asked Anjana about my vacation.

"I dont think so I talked to the HOD and he declined said He cannot do anything about regularizing the leaves"

"Why dont you talk to the VC then" Anjana said

"Anjana why dont you talk with him, I heard rumours that he and you are close"

Anjana laughed away and said "Ha right. WHo told you all this"

"Rumours. People talk"

"Hey listen, VC has the power and he may regularise your attendance, But I am not helping you in this OK. He is a smart guy" Anjana said and I sensed something fishy did Anjana knew the VC, is the VC and her related.

"You tell me then why the Rumours are spreading between you and VC"

"I will tell you why there are rumours but you will not question me much" Anjana said

"Fine go ahead"

"Remember when I took Maternity leave" Anjana was pregnant two years back and she did take the maternity leave. "I took the maternity leave for 9 months and VC regularised 3 months of it" Maternity leave is for a period of 6 months only for us.

"Why did he do that"

"Like I said no more questions. If you want to go to the vacation dress up in a nice saree and seduce him. He has a thing for women with big chest" Saying that Anjana left. I finished my lunch.

Did Anjana sleep with the VC. Should I too sleep with him is that what Anjana suggesting me. What is wrong with Anjana.

I decided to atleast talk with the VC. I was sure he cannot harass me but why did Anjana sleep with him. What did she mean by seduce him. He likes big boobs. My size is 36d is that big?
I decided to meet the VC and incase he asks sexual favors I will complain him under sexual harassment.

I dressed up in saree with a blouse that shows some cleavage. There is no harm in showing some cleavage i thought.

Shruti called me that the VC has arrived. i went in the office of VC.

As i saw the VC, i saw a 60 year old man completely bald and smiling face looking at me. He asked me to sit down.

I told I needed a 10 days leave to attend my nephews wedding.

"You know the situation how much competition is there for the permanent staff position. But I really liked your record. Your college Ram Prakash yadav tajked to me about you." Ramprakash Yadav was a senior permanent professor of my department . I did not liked him a bit. A bit of a lecher.

"but sir please consider this one time"

"You take the leave and once it is done I will regularise it."

I could not believe all this happened very quickly. I just requested and he agreed.

"Really sir"

"Yes, a beauty like you how can i reject anything. Dont worry you will be among the permanent staff by this year"

"Thank you sir. thank you so much"

"When is your flight"

"Tonight sir"

"Oh then you must be getting late. Why dont you just give me a hug and start packing then"

I smiled. VC got up from his and came towards me with both his arms open. I obliged and hugged him. his hands were on my back. It was caressing me and I did not mind because he was helping me out may be a bit friendly hug I thought
"nice perfume" he commented and broke the hug.

I smiled and left the office to my home.

dodoo99

“Ah ah” I was moaning on the bed with my husband on my top.

“Should I cum” My husband asked he was on the verge of releasing. I wanted a few more minutes or seconds to orgasm. Before I could say anything I felt the release of his sperms inside my body. Just a few more seconds I thought.

Oh my husband! Rajeev desai, works as a Marketing Sales head in the XXXX company. It is very reputed company. He earns good enough for both of us. We were married when he was 29 and I was 24 years of age. At the time of Marriage he was all built up good but later on put on weight. He had this big belly which keeps on growing.

His company has recently acquired stakes of some other company which was based in Indonesia. In this context he had to come to Indonesia and finish the business along with his colleagues. The company told him he can take a 10 day sponsored vacation – only he needed to complete a few thing in the trip. He told me about the vacation and agreed for the same. Now we are in the hotel that was booked by the company having sex.

I saw my husband changing his clothes.

“Hey are you going somewhere” I asked my husband who wearing his clothes.

“Yeah the company bosses are coming in 2 hours, I will get the money exchanged sooner. I will talk to the hotel guys and get some money” My husband said. We forgot to get the money exchange, In Indonesia the currency was Rupiyah and we needed to do money exchange.

As my husband left I was on the bed naked. Thinking how unsatisfied he has left me there. I wanted to come to Indonesia because it was about 8 to 10 years the last time we were out of India. I hardly wore a bikini after that. You know how it is in India. I wanted to wear a bikini, I was in shape alright. I wanted to be free. But first I wanted to have an orgasm after what my husband did with me.

I normally maturbate with a dildo but I forgot that ay my home. So thought of using the fingers this time. I removed all the sperm of my husband and started to feed the clit with my fingers. I imagine random people having sex with me while masturbating .

Of late I have been imagining two students of mine Mrunal and Deepak. Deepak is very innocent guy and he interacts with me much as he is good in studies. Its always a turn on to imagine good guys do kinky stuff. Mrunal was a badass, I hated him as a person, Used to stare at my body as if he will eat them.

I tried to imagine Deepak as my sex toy but today my imaginative skills were not working. So I Imagined Mrunal. As I started imagining Mrunal I saw:

I was in my negligee in the bed and Mrunal pulled me on the bed.

20 years old lad with an athletic boding I was admiring his body. Mrunal quickly ripped my panties off and inserted his cock inside my pussy. He kept pounding me.

“Fuck Fuck” I was moaning imagining Mrunal dick in me.

I wanted Mrunal to Fuck me for few more minutes as I was on the verge of orgasm. Suddenly I felt a pair of hands on my breasts.

Who is it? Is it Deepak

Or is it? The VC

I was excited I was trying to look who it was and he kept pressing my boobs.

OH No it was in the real world

As I opened my eyes I saw a stranger laughing at me and fondling my breasts. I pushed him off my bed. And Yelled for help.

I saw my Husband’s college Arjit come in. I covered myself with the bedsheet. Arjit spoke with the stranger in some unknown language. The stranger started to apologise he said something I did not understand, I could make out from the expression that he was sorry for what he did.

The stranger was a little younger than my husband. Arjit was the head of acquisitions and mergers of my husbands company. He was of my age.

“Why were you masturbating keeping your room open” Arjit asked

“I am sorry” I apologised “But how dare he try to rape me”

“Hey listen, he is the son of one of the Board of Directors of our company, This vacation no one has brought there wives with them” Arjit continued “Only your husband has brought his wife. Even I did not come with Swathi” Swathi was Arjit’s wife.

“Damn you perverts”

“Don’t tell this to Rajeev, Let it go Ok and close the door” Arjit said and left the room.

Damn how could Rajeev leave the door open and go. Oh my god How could I be so irresponsible. I thought. I was still horny and I messed up the first day in bali Indonesia.

dodoo99

My husband arrived to the hotel after sometime. He got our new simcards for phone connections and the cash i.e., the Indonesian currency Rupiyah. I did not tell him about the incident with his colleagues. But enquired who all are there from his company side.

My husband took me to a local restaurant which was apparently highly rated but I hated the food there. We returned to the hotel and then I wanted to hit the Swimming pool But my husband was tired and I understood.

My husband told me that the company has sponsored the vacation for 5 families/couples. They have recently bought the stakes of the rival company and this was mostly like a get together. My Husband, Arjit, and Johannes Taslime (aka tazz). My husband and Arjit worked in India whereas Tazz worked in Indonesia. The other were from the merged company Muhammad Ali and Muhammad Wahis. The intention of the vacation was to get acquanted with each other.

My Husband and I decided to not bother much in knowing the rest as we did not want to jeopardise our vacation.

On Day 2 we toured around the UBUD area, it was little far from our hotel but as per my itinerary we had to see that. Day 3 as well we roamed around in the UBUD area lots of temples and few scenic locations.

Day 4 started, as we did not sleep on Day 3 and decided to do a trek to some Volcano. We hired a guide and he took us to the top. I was damn tired but somehow trekked the volcano. He made us a nice breakfast and we were able to see the best sun rise I have seen for ages.

We returned to the Hotel all tired and I needed some good sleep. I and Husband slept at around 11, but somehow my body was broke and I was unable to get the desired sleep. I got up to see the time it was 12 only one hour that we slept on the bed. May be the trek took a toll on me I thought. My husband too woke up.

My husband told me that the hotel offers massages and may be we should get some to relax our bodies. I had to agree with my husband as my body was torn apart. I wore my bikini under a tshirt and a short and we headed to get the Massage.

The sauna and the Massage center were in the same hotel – Ground floor. As we talked with the Sauna we saw Tazz along with Ali and Wahis. My husband introduced me with them. They commented that the love birds are hardly seen in the hotel. And yes we were on the vacation why would we be seen.

We went to the Massage area. The massage area was different for both the men and the women. I went in the massage area for women and my husband to the mens. The massuese was a women and she asked me undress completely and gave a towel to wrap. I undressed and was only wrapped in the towel.

I Laid on the massage table and as the massuese pour oil on me, I was in heaven. She had great hands and she put pressure exactly how much was needed. The massage was brilliant and I needed that. Without my knowing, I went into sleep. As I woke I saw a few more ladies getting massage from a different masseuse. I got up and went to the changing room. I wore my bikini top and bottom. I did not wear the tshirt and short as I was soaked in oil, I did not want to spoil the tshirt and the short.

As I came out of the Massage room, I saw Tazz smiling. I greeted him with a smile.

“I am really sorry for the thing I did” finally Tazz spoke in the language that I understand.

“You don’t know your limits do you” I was angry I don’t know why. I did not want to be but I was angry

“Hey it was Arjit’s mistake. He misguided me. He knew all the way that you are Rajeev’s wife. He could have told me to stop the moment he saw you”

“You are saying Arjit saw me naked and he let you”

“Yes” As Tazz spoke I realised Arjit and Tazz saw me naked. Arjit let Tazz take advantage of me and may be if Tazz was adamant may be Arjit would have taken advantage too. Oh Bastard Arjit I thought.

“I think I should go”

“Why don’t you join me in the sauna. Your husband is in the meeting with Ali and Wahis. They will take some time” Tazz showed me the keys of my hotel room

“My room keys”

“Your husband left a message to you to collect the keys from the reception and left the keys at the reception”

I checked my phone and there was a message from my husband.

“So you are waiting here for 3 hours with my keys”

“You don’t know how much I love you”

“Haha” I gave a fake smile. I decided to join him in the Sauna and make good relations with him. He could have raped me the other day. He must be a good guy I thought

Tazz and I were chatting in the Sauna.Tazz was mostly firting with me. I was in a bikini and tazz was in his shorts.

“So why did you marry a old man?” Tazz asked

“I am married for 18 years”

“Yes that I know but why marry someone 15 or 20 years old”

“Oh stop it” I said blushing

“I like your husband you know. You know this new company that Ali and Wahis are from.” I nodded listening to Tazz. “I was just talking to Ali and Wahis earlier, apparently they like Arjit very much”

“ok” I said not understanding what Tazz wanted to tell

“Your husband needs to spend more time with Ali and Wahis and not Arjit”

“So that you can spend more time with me on this vacation” I joked with Tazz

“No. I don’t like Arjit he is this selfish Bastard. If he gets close to Ali and Wahis then all the projects that we get from the new company will go under Arjit and he will rule, he will become your husbands boss. I do not want that to happen”

Oh so he is serious “What should I do? We are on vacation”

“Spend more time with me” Saying that Tazz put his hand on my thighs

“bastard” I said in a joking way and put his hand aside.

“Let your husband spend time with Ali and Wahis, you know atleast when there is something related to business. Like tonight. He missed the meeting yesterday.”

“I thought it was a party yesterday” My husband told me about the party they were having

“Yes parties is were the actual business happens”

I realised that my husband needs to spend time with this Ali and Wahis, I did not know why Tazz was showing special interests.

“Tonight are you going to come to xxx resort. I have a treat for all the guys” Tazz told

“I don’t know I will ask Rajeev about it” I told, May be I should come I thought

As we were speaking I saw Ali, Wahis and Arjit entering the Sauna with three girls. All were indonesian girls.

“How was the meeting” Tazz asked all three of them

“It was good. Rajeev knows his stuff. We can bank on him” Ali spoke, his hands were on the indonesian girls ass.

I got up, I had taken the keys from Tazz earlier and put it in my shorts. “Bye guys have fun” I didn’t knew who the girls were, but I wanted to get back to my husband as I was horny after all the flirting Tazz gave me.

“Damn I havent seen you in bikini, you are hot as hell” Arjit said

“Nice ass you have” Ali said

All the guys were looking at my ass. I didn’t mind that. As I got out of the Sauna I saw Rajeev. He was looking for me in the Massage room. I told him I was in the Sauna and took him to our hotel room.

I asked my husband about the girls and he said he didn’t knew about them. That made me sure they were some hookers.

We went to our hotel room and relaxed ourselves discussing something.

That night the plan was to go to some restaurant that Rajeev said had great rating. I remembered what Tazz had told me yesterday.

“Hey will you tell me something” I asked my husband in a cat voice. He likes it that way.

“What?”

“Why is this Arjit after the two guys Ali and Wahis? He is always running around their back”

Rajeev started laughing “He wants to impress them.”

“Your company purchased there company not the other way around right”

“Fine I will explain to you. Our company wanted there projects, so we bought them. However all the projects are linked with Ali and Wahis. Ali and Wahis are willing to give the projects to our company only if they retain their existing man power. If our company do not retain their manpower we lose all the projects as Ali and Wahis will not work with us. Tazz wants the projects, he does not care if Ali or Wahis stays with us. He is talking to them to sell the projects. On the other hand Arjit does not want that to happen and prove to the management what a bad deal Tazz has made with the acquisitions.” Rajeev spoke.

“OMG and whose side are you on?”I asked my husband

“It does not matter for me. But Tazz has promised that he will make me the regional head. If the deal is struck”

“OMG then why don’t you do something”

“Its not that simple. Ali and Wahis are both stubborn they know how badly we want them. They have a very good reputation. If they leave the projects the clients will panic. It will take few months for us to recover. It’s like a panic button”

“I did not understand a bit but Tazz invited us to the party. Shall we go there”

“Are you sure. I thought you wanted a vacation for us”

Not after listening you may become the regional head I thought and went to the party.

Reactions: 404

dodoo99

We went to the place where Tazz was giving the treat it was beach resort. My dress showed lot of cleavage and my legs. My husband even commented on the cleavage part. As we reached the resort my husband called Tazz and we went to the place the party was going on.

There was a dance floor with almost no lighting. We joined Tazz, along with Ali, Wahis and Arjit. All were having their drinks. To my surprise I found the girl that gave me the massage earlier present there along with Tazz. Tazz introduced her as Nikki. She was the masseuse at the hotel was dating Tazz.

The scene at the resort started with the guys flirting with me

“You look great Diya, never seen you dress like this” Arjit started looking at me like always he does – lecherously.

“Yeah I agree” Ali stated lifting the glass of whiskey he had.

I diverted the topic “You have great hands Nikki, the massage was awesome” I said that looking at Nikki.

“we would love to have one” Ali spoke looking at Wahis and Arjit and then at Nikki

“Hotel policy is to massage to the same gender. Sorry Guys” Nikki said and started laughing.

The drinks came and all the guys started talking and chatting – the usual stuff and then the topic went to bussiness and food etc.

I wanted to take a pee so excused myself from the table. Nikki accompanied me. I asked her about her relationship with Tazz and she said they have been dating since 3 months.

“Apparently he wants me to seduce Ali and Wahis”

“Oh shit, how are you dating a guy like him” I asked shocked

“I like the attention, don’t worry he is good guy. He has made a bad deal and wants my help that’s all”

I knew what Nikki was talking about “Yeah so how is your seducing coming along”

“Both are very smart guys, they are difficult to seduce. But I am trying”

Then we did our usual makeup and joked about my husband and Tazz. As we went to the table we saw five girls sitting along with each guy. Even Rajeev had a girl. I sat opposite my husband, there was a girl on my left side and Arjit on my right. By the look of it Arjit was getting a handjob by the girl adjacent to him. Ali was sitting on the right of my husband and to my husband’s left there was this girl.

I look my sandals off my legs and placed my legs on the crotch of my husband under the table to check if my husband was getting any handjob and to mysurprise I felt a hand of the girl and I started to give him a footjob with my leg and I found the girl leave. As I saw the girls hands were on the shoulder of my husband and trying to kiss him.

Nikki Protested to Tazz “Come on Tazz look at Rajeev how he is protesting the temptation. I am hitting the dance floor.”

As Nikki started to leave Tazz followed adjusting his pants.

“Hey want to join Us” Nikki asked me. I nodded a no.

My husbands cock was at the best erection it took. Nice and big I could fee it.

I took out my other feet and relaxed my back on the chair. I was drunk for sure and looked upward I had one or two more drinks. And started stroking Rajeev with both my feets.

Suddenly I heard the sound of my husband “Hey lets hit the dance floor”

I saw him over my head. What the hell!!!

If he is standing back of me whose dick my foot is serving!!

OH No. I was giving footjob to someone else not my husband. But how did that happen. My husband was sitting before me.

I dropped my feet and saw actually it was Ali who I was stroking all this while. Ali had a bad smile looked at me. I immediately dropped my feet and wore the sandals and left to the dance floor with my husband.

My husband took me to the dance floor and we were dancing along. I was scared if he noticed my legs but the way he was swaying with me made sure that he did not see my foot on Ali’s cock.

My husband and Ali were sitting side by side so by Mistake My foots served Ali. What a dirty thought I am getting.

I saw Nikki and Tazz dancing on the dance floor. Later Ali and Wahis came on the dance floor along with some of the girls. I was looking at them how they were changing the girls. I was horny as hell. I needed a good fuck.

I whispered to husband to go to the hotel and then we departed from the people. As soon as we entered the hotel our clothes were off and both of us fell on bed. My husband had the energy and will to give me the perfect fuck that I needed. We had sex three times which happened 10 year back as I remember.

“What made you fuck me 3 times” I asked my husband.

“I don’t know”

“The girls excited you didn’t they” I was sure the girls (hookers) made my husband horny just like me giving a footjob to Ali.

Day 5

Tazz called us early and told that he tried to convince Ali and Wahis about transferring the projects. Ali and Wahis were as usual stubborn. Tazz told us there is no point ruining the vacation because of two idiots.

We decided to go the scuba diving. We told Tazz about it. We had fun on Day 5 it was only me and my husband

We hit some waterfalls and then some shopping and Tazz offered us dinner.

Day 6

We hit some beaches and I was in the bikini the complete day

We were tired so we did not go the dinner. Instead we jump on the bed to have sex. For the last 7 days every night we had sex which was a rarity. I don’t remember when this happened last. Bust I was happy with this trip.

“So what’s the plan for tomorrow” I asked my husband.

“I don’t know you tell we can either hit the beaches or the temples or the yacht”

“Yacht?”

“Yeah Tazz has told he has booked the Yacht for two days we can join if we feel fine” My husband said

I agreed to go the Yacht. I took one bikini and few tshirts and shorts with me.

Day 7

We arrived at he Yacht and Nikki was waiting for us. I greeted Nikki Only Nikki was there in the Yacht.

“You know what, you have surprise”

“what?”

“Ali and Wahis girlfriends have arrived and they are joining us. The guys have gone to pick them up from Airport”

“Ok”

“Actually they booked 4 escorts to travel with them. Now with their girlfriends I don’t think they can do anything” Nikki said laughing

“Don’t worry maam I will take care of them” we heard the sound from the Yacht. It was the Captain. Nikki introduced me to him. He was black and heavily built had good amount of muscles and round stomach. I would have loved to see some abs but he did not have any. The Captain was a friend of Tazz and wanted to spend some good time with us all.

My husband was coming back from the Yacht he went to check the Yacht. Nikki took us in and toured the Yacht.

The Yacht was a trideck one (three floors). As I entered the Main deck (Ground Floor) - I saw a huge living room with a dining area. There was cabin with bed about 6x6 in feets and wardrobe in the main deck. It had a shower room, toilets and a dressing room as well.

Then Nikki took us to the lower deck(basement). There was a staircase, we headed down to the lowere deck. We had four cabins with again beds – 6x6 in size. Both the cabins had toilets, TVs, Wardrobes, but no shower room. Only two of the four cabins had a shower room and the other two did not have one.

Nikki took us up now and we went through the main deck to the Upper deck. Where there was Pantry and a Lounge area for seating. A Massive TV. A Bar

The Upper Deck led to the Open area. – there was some area for the sunshine and some covered

There one more area which was called the Sun deck – Had sun beds in the open and a smal social area. It had a Jacuzzi as well.

Some areas that I missed where the Bridge (where the captain of the ship), Captains cabin, ford deck, working area, storage area. It was the Big Yacht all in all.

I have never been to the Yacht, this was the first time I got into one. I was ll excited for the two day trip in the Yacht.

Reactions: 404 and PARADOX

dodoo99

Everyone arrived on the Yacht.

Me and my husband Rajeev.

Tazz with Nikki.

Ali, Wahis were with there girlfriends Suzie and Ruhi. Suzie was from NewZealand and Ruhi from Qatar. Both were working women working for the same firm of Ali and Wahis.

Arjit was single and so was the captain. The Captain had an old guy with him, who was only the Yacht staff.

There were two girls in the Yacht – escorts, they were booked for Ali and Wahis.

The yacht started and everyone loved the sea. Once we were enjoying the breeze on the upper deck of the Yacht. Tazz pulled out lotteries to allocate rooms to all the persons.

Ali and Wahis got the rooms with the showers in the lower deck. The other two rooms in the lower deck were given to me and my husband and Tazz and Nikki. Arjit got the best room in the Yacht in the main deck. The lower deck rooms were for the guests and not that spacious as Arjits room.

I was disappointed that I did not get the rooms with big showers. That meant I needed to take bath in the small bathroom which I hated.

As the room allocation completed we went to each room and changed to bikinis. I purchased a few on the previous day. My husband was romantic but I did not have that mood to have sex so declined his advances.

I wore a bikini and observed that it was not covering my ass fully. I did not try the bikinis in the shop as I was in the hurry. I took a sarong along to cover my ass, I did not want my husband to get a heart attack, with his office colleagues ogling at me.

I left the upper deck where the sun tables were there. Nikki was there and all the girls were there. As I saw the girls I noticed there bikinis were similar to mine and I removed my sarong and laid along with the girls.

Rajeev came on the deck. We were served with drinks and then some snacks by Tazz and Rajeev. Tazz and Rajeev took care of the food and drinks.

Ali and Wahis were relaxing on the suntables. Surprisingly Ali nor Wahis put an eye on me or Nikki.

Arjit, Captain and the old guy along with the two girls (escorsts) were not there in the upper deck. They must be screwing each other I thought so.

“what control this girls have on this guys” Nikki told exactly what I was thinking.

“They hardly seeing me, generally they ogle at every part” I said smiling to Nikki.

We saw the captain coming up the deck.

“Let me see if they keep the eye out on this” Nikki said. I didn’t understand what she meant

“Hey where is Tazz” Nikki asked the captain

“He is the cruise room. Why?”

“My skin is dry, I wanted him to aplly some sunscree on my back.”

“Oh let me help you then” Captain said and came near Nikki and me.

She could have asked me I thought

Nikki turned around and Ali and Wahis eyes were on the ass of Nikki, there girlfriends observed that.

Captain poured the sunscreen on Nikki’s back and started applying it evenly. Then he asked

“Hey bikini strand is coming in between my hands and your back. Shall I?”

Nikki nodded and the Captain undid the bikini top. He rubbed the back, he enjoyed the massage and so did Nikki. He moved the the shoulders and then to the side boobs.

Nikki let out a moan as I observed the Captain squeezed her side boobs. Nikki came back to senses and aksed the captain to stop the spreadover and she knotted the bikini and went downstairs.

The captain was looking at me.

“Did you like that?”

I did not respond. “Do you want me to spread some sunscreen on you. He asked?”

I said no. He asked Suzie and Ruhi as well if they wanted some sunscreen, they declined as well. Ali and Wahis did not like the way Captain commented on their girlfriends.

They left the upper deck. I was with the Captain of the ship on the upper deck.

I covered my legs with the Sarong I brouhgt with me. I was not comfortable with the captain.

“So you are the hot teacher then?” He said

“Excuse me” I said in a harsh tone. he was wasting no time on the girls

“I would come to school every day if you teached in my school. You know” He took his hands on his cock which was erect. I could see the erection and knew why his hands were on the cock

“You are a pig” I said and started leaving

Before I put my sarong on my waist, I got a slap from his hand on my ass. I don’t know why but I started smiling and liking the attention. His slap was not strong but sensual to raise my feelings. I did not retaliate and left feeling good I don’t know why.

Reactions: 404

dodoo99

The Captain definitely made me horny and I wanted a good fuck. I joined my husband who was chatting with Arjit and the escort girls.

Tazz started DJ and we danced to various tunes. No guy was hitting on me that day, that was unusual for me. Generally I like the attention. Arjit was hitting on the escort girls, Ali and Wahis were busy with their girlfriends and my Husband was busy drinking and dancing. It was only the Captain who was giving some attention to me.

I danced, swam and enjoyed the food and drinks on the Yacht that day. In the Night one beauty competition was organised with Captain and Arjit as judges.

It consisted of four rounds.

The first round was just a normal introduction. All the girls had to take a dip in the pool and then go to the judges who were sitting in the hot tub.

Captain: So the first round will have six beauty contesting and only four will go to round two. There are two parts in this round – 1st part is to know that beauties we will ask one question. And we will award points – the best answere will get 60 points. On the answer given and how naughty it is we decide the number of points. So girls be as much naught as you want. 2nd part is how much you know me we will ask 2 questions and 20 points each. Remember girls the points will be carry forwarded to the next round. so be as naught as possible.

The first girl was the first escort girls – Jasmine who jumped in the pool and then entered the hot tub. As the girl entered Captain did not waste much time was ready with his question.

Q1. Share an experience were you would have loved/had loved to have sex with a stranger – not your ex or current Boy Friend?

Jasmine: Uhhh OK. I was in Macau and I met a guy, he was skinny and very good. I loved his approach towards me and Yes I wanted to have sex with him. But it did not work out

Captain: What happened he did not have money

Jasmine: No it was not like that. You know things didn’t happen.

Jasmine ended her answer and clearly Captain was expecting more.

Captain: That’s it

Jasmine: Yeah

Captain: Oh!! I give 0 points for this and you Arjit

Arjit: 2 points – it was not titillating for me

Captain: Yeah it was the worst answer. Come on babe we expected more from you and Rachel. Such a dumb answer. You must have better experience – you are a hooker dammit.

Jasmine: Fuck off what do you mean I am a hooker. I am not playing this shitty game.

Jasmine came out of the hot tub. Jasmine was clearly not happy to have been treated like the way the captain did. My husband gave a beer to her and told her to relax she was totally angry with Captain

Jasmine – Round one - 2 points

The second girl was Rachel and she entered the hot tub after getting a dip in the pool. She was the other girl. It was cold so all the girls covered themselves with robe. Rachel was wearing a micro bikini and was very small.

Captail: Nice bikini Rachel

Rachel smiled at the captain.

Q1. . Share an experience were you would have loved to have sex with a stranger/ had sex with stranger – not your ex or current Boy Friend?

I was in a movie theatre with a client and he was all over me fondling you know

Captain intervened while Rachel was speaking

Captain: when I say stranger – clients are not – clients are not strangers

Rachel: let me complete dickass, So I was with my client and we were doing our stuff. Suddenly I feel a hand from backside. It was a stranger and his hands were on my breasts. He squeezed them alright. My client saw the hands and to my surprise liked it. My client asked me to give him a blowjob. The stranger who was seating in the back seat came to the row where we were sitting now. As I was giving blowjob to the client he was giving his service to my pussy. The stranger then asked my client if we would like to join him, he stayed in the hotel nearby. My client agreed and he took me to his hotel room. My client introduced the stranger as his wife. The stranger thought we were husband and wife all along. That night was one of the best night I still remember.

Everyone was silent listening to Rachel. After a few seconds of silence, the Captain broke the silence.

Captain: That was good, I give Rachel 25 points

Arjit: I give 30 points

Captain: so Rachel for round one you get 55 points out of 60.

I thought Rachel would come up with some story like that.

Captain: Now Round two I will ask you two questions – There are four boys here they have a white board and marker each. Once I ask the question the guys will write their answers in case your answer matches there – you get 20 points other wise 0 points

Q1: Which part of your body is more appealing that men find?

The men voted for ass – unanamously

Rachel: Tits I guess

Captain: wrong

Rachel turned to see what the men had written

Q2. Which guy would you like to sleep in the ship apart from me and Arjit

The men voted Tazz – 3 and Rajeev – 1 (Wahis had return Rajeev’s name)

Rachel: Rajeev may be.

This slut wanted to sleep with my husband. Bitch I thought.

Captain: 55 is the score Rachel you can leave.

Next was Ruhi’s turn and she got 60 points. Round 1 she got 40 points and Round 2 she got 20 points. She told about some school boy crush she had to a guy from some unknown school. Round 2 – she guessed wrongly that men wre attracted to her ass, the men loved her eyes apparently and she wanted to sleep with Rajeev – the men voted Rajeev. Captain was not happy with the performance of the guys.

Captain:OK small change I want only the contestants to be present in the deck.

The men retalliated saying they want to listen to want the girls wanted to saw but captain was adamant and sent everyone to the lower deck.

So now the Round 1 will get completed first and then after all the girls were complete it will go to Round 2

Next turn was Nikki’s when she disrobed I saw a hot bikini, it was not much revealing but fitted her well.

She went to the upper deck and came back shivering after about 30 mins. The guys were playing billards and having drinks. She got 50 points

Next Suzie her bikini was filmsy and she got the full marks 60 points. She also took about 30 mins. Next was my turn and I disrobed I was wearing a white bikini that I purchased yesterday.
I was looking like this PC: Busty wife gauri

When I went up – I found Arjit and Captain sitting out side the hot tub. Captain jumped in the hot tub. Captain greeted me – he was little different than the one that slapped my ass in the same area

Captain:So are you ready to share

I was tensed but somehow wanted to win and hell tell a story. I had one such incident that was titillating enough to share.