• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Fantasy A Widow's Tale

Badri

Vedika hearing it told Sydney how hot it was as she told her story. Vedika was married to Abhinav who though worked in a good company hadn't got any promotion and minimal salary. Vedika loved her husband but his meager salary wasn't enough for their life. She like every woman wanted have a good life without suffering but him being a coward and though being good at work he wasn't able to get ahead in life and with all this loans on house and personal spending it was really getting difficult to run their life. This had led to fights between them daily as she even told her husband that if this situation continued she would leave him. So, as days went one day her husband told her that his company was throwing a annual party and so they needed go. Vedika thought this was a good opportunity as she would get to meet her husband's boss and talk about his status in company. Vedika went to her huge wardrobe which had various types of branded, label dresses along with makeup which was the main reason for the drain in her husband's salary but that she wouldn't accept being a woman. She ran threw it to select a good dress as the party was going to held in a huge resort as she selected one amazing dress. It was real short business suit dress though it can termed like but Vedika looked stunning ly hot wit how whole silky thighs out. Her husband seeing her got a hard on as he came near her to kiss but she stopped h as it would disturb her make that she took time to make also he wasn't worth it.

They took a cab to the hotel where Vedika noticed how the Driver was looking at her as she hadn't crossed her legs as it seemed it exposes her inner wear but Vedika was starving for a man's look as to her though by gender he was a man but to her he was just a disgrace. So, she liked it as she didn't care while her husband looking at driver's look shooed him away which made her sad. They reached to hotel and Vedika made her way she saw how men from all ages till boys who haven't attained their age were just losing their grip looking at her stunning beauty. Vedika liked to drink Wine and Champagne so she went straight to the bar to get her something to drink. I got myself a drink sitting there and suddenly someone came as i looked at him i noticed him to my husband's manager. He started to sweet talking me saying how stunning i was looking from before as you see two years before I was really fat like a huge tire but i started to diet now i was looking stunning which he to said as he told me; Mrs. Khurana you are looking exquisite like a nice old scotch, i can feel your smoothness as he was rubbing his hands on my exposed thighs. I too liked it as i whispered to him saying that not only I look good but I taste good too saying that i ran before being caught by him. I walked around to look for my husband but as i found he was running behind those old folks like their bitch getting them napkins, filling their plates with food and getting them water which made her think that as she known that he was a sin to be called a man.

She went around and there she saw her husband's boss. She saw him with two girls who were not more 20 in his arms which made Vedika worry as she knew she had to do something more attract him. So applied so more makeup, some lipstick and changed into a bling yellow heels. She walked towards the boss and he noticing her pushed all those small girls as Vedika near him talking about how her Husband deserved a promotion and salary bump but the boss could look at was her sensuous face, the slightly visible cleavage and her whole legs visible as he couldn't take his eyes of her. Vedika saw it but she wanted it so that he couldn't think logically and help her. Vedika finished talking as the boss came near her and whispered in her ears, saying that he too accepts her struggle but he couldn't just help her just because she suffering in meeting her expenses but if he would be ready to help her if she could join him to a room so that he could really understand her problems while she too could know his. He told her as he signaled a room where he would be waiting for 10 mins and if she really needed his help join him else just forget everything. He left saying this leaving thought flowing in her head though she wanted her life to improve bit was she really in distress to join in a room alone with a man which can be so bad for her as there were chances he may rape her, force upon to strip and take video of it to stress her later on. Vedika was struck but as she was thinking she saw how her husband who was so handsome and everything but was really a coward and backless as she saw him cleaning someone's shoe with Dal in it. Vedika seeing this knew if she rested on him there couldn't be any upside to their life and it was in her part to make it happen. So she decided to join him and see how far he might go.

Vedika went in and saw her beautiful the room. It was huge made of Italian tiles; bed was so huge with great decoration. Vedika loved it as she could feel the cold in the room thinking how hood it would be if she stayed there but as she was thinking the boss sandwiched her by wall as he held her hands over top while he kissed her. Vedika couldn't stop him but as he continued though he wasn't good Vedika could feel her hormones rushing over as she wrapped her hands over his neck as they kissed with so warmth as the boss put his hands on down her. He rubbed his hands over her slim panty pressuring her vaginal muscles as Vedika feeling her liquids flowed as even her panty slid with the over flow as he pushed his fingers deep in her as Vedika moaned like a seduced horse as she leaked on which the boss held in hands to lick them. Vedika couldn't believe the thongs that unfolded but she liked it as she refreshed herself and put on some make up. The boss told her how she had helped him understand her problems so he wants to help her husband but if she really wanted it then she must give him her stained underwear to him. Vedika was shocked as she thought it would be unsafe for her also how she could walk around in the party as what if someone saw her panty less but she had already went far and so if her Panty were needed to seal the deal she thought what the hell as she gave him those before wearing her heels to get out. Vedika while coming out saw his young son looking.

Vedika was shy as till she left she could feel how the eyes of the boss following her and house was so cold she feel the cold air hit her down below. She was going hot like a dog in heat wanting to fill her with any man that she looked so she forced her husband to leave. They came out waiting for a taxi but being a late night they couldn't get any making her angry but suddenly she remembered that the driver in whose car they came had given her his number to call him if needed a cab. So she took her phone to call him and within minutes he came there as though he was waiting for this call. Vedika's husband saw the driver remembered how he saw her wife but like many husband he wasn't one to question his wife's decision as they got in the car with Vedika still hot. Vedika needed to quench the heat and with no other she pulled her husband to kiss him. The husband was shocked seeing her wife's sudden behavior as she never let him near her but now she was kissing him openly in a car while a stranger was driving. He tried to stop her but he couldn't as she kissing him she placed her hands over his pants pressing his cock. He was now in the place of nirvana worried that the driver could beat him and force himself on his wife but Vedika didn't care as she pulled him towards her and kissing him vigorously. The Driver was enjoying the show seeing the wild woman behave and as he was looking at it he found jackpot. He saw how she wasn't wearing anything down as he distinctly remembered her wearing one earlier. The driver seeing this knew that she was a real dog and if somewhere in future he may get her.

Vedika told Sydney though the boss had promised her she didn't believe he would keep his words as she met many rich A Holes who have given words have not met them but within a week after the party she heard this great news from her husband as to how he had gotten a sudden promotion along with a huge salary bump. Vedika was happy and seeing how the boss had met his words she took a care for him and thinking if she met in future she would be more helpful next time and like the she thought it came. The party had happened 6 months ago and now Vedika and her husband were invited to the boss's house as he as hosting a party for his son's 18th birthday. Vedika like last time dressed herself to her hot self and came to the party where she got the boy a gift that thanked her and hugged her but as he did Vedika felt his hands on her ass but she didn't give much notice to it. Now husband was in a level as he was now standing in equal with those same men who looked down on him and Vedika on seeing him had love feeling towards him but as she looked she noticed how close he was with his Secretary as right from the moment he started to drink she saw his hands over her hips and it seemed the Secretary too liked it. The secretary name was Anu and just 21. Vedika though felt little awkward but as she saw the boss walking towards her it didn't seem bad as if she had went out of their marital vows then why can't he. This time even before the boss could say anything she went into same where he asked her to go naked as he licked her ass while he wanted to fuck herself with one of his toys. Vedika though hadn't had a chance to play did it to satisfy the boss as the room were filled with enormous moans but it could not go out as the room was sound proofed and she didn't worry about her husband looking for her as she knew how he was liking the company of his secretary. Vedika dressed her and touched her make up before leaving and as she left she again saw the boss's son waiting outside the door but this time she found something different in her looks as she sensed that look, it was a horny on. She tried to leave as she rolled her tongue looking at her while smacking his ass. Vedika thought how he was his father's son with their taste for men. Vedika looked for get husband as she found him and the girl lying in a couch wasted him on her thighs.

Vedika tried to take him to car but as she did she remembered that she was drunk while husband was totally wasted. Vedika didn't want to take a cab after feeling the taste of money she hated the idea od taking a car which had many asses on it. So, as she was thinking the driver again came to mind. Vedika at first thought it wouldn't be good to call him for something silly but she couldn't stay there as she knew how Vizag wasn't safe late night. So she called him and told him situation as the Driver who was happy to get call asked her to wait while he would come. He came in sometime as they put her husband in the back while Vedika joined her in front as they drove. Vedika was tipsy but she saw how the driver was eying her thighs which she liked as they were driving the Driver was confident seeing how her husband was drunk and the woman though knew his looks didn't care. So with no thought he rubbed his hands on her smooth legs as Vedika with closed eyes moaned feeling the heat but the Driver pinched her legs she got into senses as she saw him hungrily looking at her. He continued to rub his hands on her till they reached home. He dropped her husband as she pulled her to kiss as she tasted Ghutka and what men put their mouth but she didn't care but she didn't want her image tarnished so she stopped him saying that it wasn't the time as she would be there from at right time.

Now two years had gone as Vedika husband was in a huge position and she knew how he was boning his ex secretary who too now had a good position due to him. Bhumi was 30 now and she heard from her husband how they were invited to Mumbai for their success party as the company had touched new heights. They went to the party as she was dressed to kill in a Sari showing her huge melons and her waist. The party was in full swing but Vedika saw how the boss wanted her. She got a message to join him to particular hotel room. I went in as he asked me go naked fully, as Vedika told Sydney though she had gone out marriage to do some kinky things with boss and even with some young boys by letting them touch my breasts and seeing the cock i hadn't gone full but now I could feel it but for the boss I was ready. So as I went near him he asked me take his cock in my mouth and like a loyal bitch i did. The boss was enjoying it as he was holding my hair forcing me to take him fully and just as he was ready to drop the door opened and I saw his son. The boy had become more handsome as he pulled his father away looking directly at my naked body saying how his dad's age was over and if she wanted her life to be same she needed to be his bitch too from now one. Vedika had taken a liking to boss but she loved money so she stood there quiet as the boy now told her to lay in the bed as he tied his hands to the edge while he pulled her up placed pillow over her hips as he held her by hips pushing his penis in her. The cock was do huge and with just one thrust she felt huge pain but he didn't stop also she too wanted to feel a man in her after having just loser in het. He fucked for sometime before turning her around to face her ass. Vedika was scared as she hadn't opened trade routes in her ass as she begged him but he wasn't hearing. He plugged his in her as het ass was burning in pain but his huge cock slid deep in her ass. He continued to be in her to feel her tight hole till hr leaked. It was so painful but I liked it and the thing I gained a lot from it as within a month my husband was appointed as the Head of business for South India with us living in Coimbatore and i too took a liking towards Anu. Now my life so full, even I cheated now I enjoy with different men as when i am with my husband he fucks me good then the boss and son drill me whenever they come here and secretly the Driver who now i have appointed as my personal one gives me pleasure when all the other's aren't there. So life is so good.

Regina too hearing it thought how her lifestyle may become good after her trip to Japan and within men looking at her.

Padma Roy

Hi, i am completely wet.. so erotic story. What happened with Regina. Are those Japanese fucked her. I heard Japanese are hungry for big boobs. I guess The Japanese must be mad in lust for Regina's milk filled boobs. I can imagine how erotic it will be when Regina wore Sexy saree and Deep neck backless blouse wearing a sexy perl choker necklace and some more exotic Indian jewelry with Jasmine flowers on her hair seduce the Japanese. And let the Japanese drink her breast milk like hungry dogs while she moan in pain and pleasure. The Japanese fuck her day and night. Eagerly waiting for next update.

Padma Roy

Vedika hearing it told Sydney how hot it was as she told her story. Vedika was married to Abhinav who though worked in a good company hadn't got any promotion and minimal salary. Vedika loved her husband but his meager salary wasn't enough for their life. She like every woman wanted have a good life without suffering but him being a coward and though being good at work he wasn't able to get ahead in life and with all this loans on house and personal spending it was really getting difficult to run their life. This had led to fights between them daily as she even told her husband that if this situation continued she would leave him. So, as days went one day her husband told her that his company was throwing a annual party and so they needed go. Vedika thought this was a good opportunity as she would get to meet her husband's boss and talk about his status in company. Vedika went to her huge wardrobe which had various types of branded, label dresses along with makeup which was the main reason for the drain in her husband's salary but that she wouldn't accept being a woman. She ran threw it to select a good dress as the party was going to held in a huge resort as she selected one amazing dress. It was real short business suit dress though it can termed like but Vedika looked stunning ly hot wit how whole silky thighs out. Her husband seeing her got a hard on as he came near her to kiss but she stopped h as it would disturb her make that she took time to make also he wasn't worth it.

They took a cab to the hotel where Vedika noticed how the Driver was looking at her as she hadn't crossed her legs as it seemed it exposes her inner wear but Vedika was starving for a man's look as to her though by gender he was a man but to her he was just a disgrace. So, she liked it as she didn't care while her husband looking at driver's look shooed him away which made her sad. They reached to hotel and Vedika made her way she saw how men from all ages till boys who haven't attained their age were just losing their grip looking at her stunning beauty. Vedika liked to drink Wine and Champagne so she went straight to the bar to get her something to drink. I got myself a drink sitting there and suddenly someone came as i looked at him i noticed him to my husband's manager. He started to sweet talking me saying how stunning i was looking from before as you see two years before I was really fat like a huge tire but i started to diet now i was looking stunning which he to said as he told me; Mrs. Khurana you are looking exquisite like a nice old scotch, i can feel your smoothness as he was rubbing his hands on my exposed thighs. I too liked it as i whispered to him saying that not only I look good but I taste good too saying that i ran before being caught by him. I walked around to look for my husband but as i found he was running behind those old folks like their bitch getting them napkins, filling their plates with food and getting them water which made her think that as she known that he was a sin to be called a man.

She went around and there she saw her husband's boss. She saw him with two girls who were not more 20 in his arms which made Vedika worry as she knew she had to do something more attract him. So applied so more makeup, some lipstick and changed into a bling yellow heels. She walked towards the boss and he noticing her pushed all those small girls as Vedika near him talking about how her Husband deserved a promotion and salary bump but the boss could look at was her sensuous face, the slightly visible cleavage and her whole legs visible as he couldn't take his eyes of her. Vedika saw it but she wanted it so that he couldn't think logically and help her. Vedika finished talking as the boss came near her and whispered in her ears, saying that he too accepts her struggle but he couldn't just help her just because she suffering in meeting her expenses but if he would be ready to help her if she could join him to a room so that he could really understand her problems while she too could know his. He told her as he signaled a room where he would be waiting for 10 mins and if she really needed his help join him else just forget everything. He left saying this leaving thought flowing in her head though she wanted her life to improve bit was she really in distress to join in a room alone with a man which can be so bad for her as there were chances he may rape her, force upon to strip and take video of it to stress her later on. Vedika was struck but as she was thinking she saw how her husband who was so handsome and everything but was really a coward and backless as she saw him cleaning someone's shoe with Dal in it. Vedika seeing this knew if she rested on him there couldn't be any upside to their life and it was in her part to make it happen. So she decided to join him and see how far he might go.

Vedika went in and saw her beautiful the room. It was huge made of Italian tiles; bed was so huge with great decoration. Vedika loved it as she could feel the cold in the room thinking how hood it would be if she stayed there but as she was thinking the boss sandwiched her by wall as he held her hands over top while he kissed her. Vedika couldn't stop him but as he continued though he wasn't good Vedika could feel her hormones rushing over as she wrapped her hands over his neck as they kissed with so warmth as the boss put his hands on down her. He rubbed his hands over her slim panty pressuring her vaginal muscles as Vedika feeling her liquids flowed as even her panty slid with the over flow as he pushed his fingers deep in her as Vedika moaned like a seduced horse as she leaked on which the boss held in hands to lick them. Vedika couldn't believe the thongs that unfolded but she liked it as she refreshed herself and put on some make up. The boss told her how she had helped him understand her problems so he wants to help her husband but if she really wanted it then she must give him her stained underwear to him. Vedika was shocked as she thought it would be unsafe for her also how she could walk around in the party as what if someone saw her panty less but she had already went far and so if her Panty were needed to seal the deal she thought what the hell as she gave him those before wearing her heels to get out. Vedika while coming out saw his young son looking.

Vedika was shy as till she left she could feel how the eyes of the boss following her and house was so cold she feel the cold air hit her down below. She was going hot like a dog in heat wanting to fill her with any man that she looked so she forced her husband to leave. They came out waiting for a taxi but being a late night they couldn't get any making her angry but suddenly she remembered that the driver in whose car they came had given her his number to call him if needed a cab. So she took her phone to call him and within minutes he came there as though he was waiting for this call. Vedika's husband saw the driver remembered how he saw her wife but like many husband he wasn't one to question his wife's decision as they got in the car with Vedika still hot. Vedika needed to quench the heat and with no other she pulled her husband to kiss him. The husband was shocked seeing her wife's sudden behavior as she never let him near her but now she was kissing him openly in a car while a stranger was driving. He tried to stop her but he couldn't as she kissing him she placed her hands over his pants pressing his cock. He was now in the place of nirvana worried that the driver could beat him and force himself on his wife but Vedika didn't care as she pulled him towards her and kissing him vigorously. The Driver was enjoying the show seeing the wild woman behave and as he was looking at it he found jackpot. He saw how she wasn't wearing anything down as he distinctly remembered her wearing one earlier. The driver seeing this knew that she was a real dog and if somewhere in future he may get her.

Vedika told Sydney though the boss had promised her she didn't believe he would keep his words as she met many rich A Holes who have given words have not met them but within a week after the party she heard this great news from her husband as to how he had gotten a sudden promotion along with a huge salary bump. Vedika was happy and seeing how the boss had met his words she took a care for him and thinking if she met in future she would be more helpful next time and like the she thought it came. The party had happened 6 months ago and now Vedika and her husband were invited to the boss's house as he as hosting a party for his son's 18th birthday. Vedika like last time dressed herself to her hot self and came to the party where she got the boy a gift that thanked her and hugged her but as he did Vedika felt his hands on her ass but she didn't give much notice to it. Now husband was in a level as he was now standing in equal with those same men who looked down on him and Vedika on seeing him had love feeling towards him but as she looked she noticed how close he was with his Secretary as right from the moment he started to drink she saw his hands over her hips and it seemed the Secretary too liked it. The secretary name was Anu and just 21. Vedika though felt little awkward but as she saw the boss walking towards her it didn't seem bad as if she had went out of their marital vows then why can't he. This time even before the boss could say anything she went into same where he asked her to go naked as he licked her ass while he wanted to fuck herself with one of his toys. Vedika though hadn't had a chance to play did it to satisfy the boss as the room were filled with enormous moans but it could not go out as the room was sound proofed and she didn't worry about her husband looking for her as she knew how he was liking the company of his secretary. Vedika dressed her and touched her make up before leaving and as she left she again saw the boss's son waiting outside the door but this time she found something different in her looks as she sensed that look, it was a horny on. She tried to leave as she rolled her tongue looking at her while smacking his ass. Vedika thought how he was his father's son with their taste for men. Vedika looked for get husband as she found him and the girl lying in a couch wasted him on her thighs.

Vedika tried to take him to car but as she did she remembered that she was drunk while husband was totally wasted. Vedika didn't want to take a cab after feeling the taste of money she hated the idea od taking a car which had many asses on it. So, as she was thinking the driver again came to mind. Vedika at first thought it wouldn't be good to call him for something silly but she couldn't stay there as she knew how Vizag wasn't safe late night. So she called him and told him situation as the Driver who was happy to get call asked her to wait while he would come. He came in sometime as they put her husband in the back while Vedika joined her in front as they drove. Vedika was tipsy but she saw how the driver was eying her thighs which she liked as they were driving the Driver was confident seeing how her husband was drunk and the woman though knew his looks didn't care. So with no thought he rubbed his hands on her smooth legs as Vedika with closed eyes moaned feeling the heat but the Driver pinched her legs she got into senses as she saw him hungrily looking at her. He continued to rub his hands on her till they reached home. He dropped her husband as she pulled her to kiss as she tasted Ghutka and what men put their mouth but she didn't care but she didn't want her image tarnished so she stopped him saying that it wasn't the time as she would be there from at right time.

Now two years had gone as Vedika husband was in a huge position and she knew how he was boning his ex secretary who too now had a good position due to him. Bhumi was 30 now and she heard from her husband how they were invited to Mumbai for their success party as the company had touched new heights. They went to the party as she was dressed to kill in a Sari showing her huge melons and her waist. The party was in full swing but Vedika saw how the boss wanted her. She got a message to join him to particular hotel room. I went in as he asked me go naked fully, as Vedika told Sydney though she had gone out marriage to do some kinky things with boss and even with some young boys by letting them touch my breasts and seeing the cock i hadn't gone full but now I could feel it but for the boss I was ready. So as I went near him he asked me take his cock in my mouth and like a loyal bitch i did. The boss was enjoying it as he was holding my hair forcing me to take him fully and just as he was ready to drop the door opened and I saw his son. The boy had become more handsome as he pulled his father away looking directly at my naked body saying how his dad's age was over and if she wanted her life to be same she needed to be his bitch too from now one. Vedika had taken a liking to boss but she loved money so she stood there quiet as the boy now told her to lay in the bed as he tied his hands to the edge while he pulled her up placed pillow over her hips as he held her by hips pushing his penis in her. The cock was do huge and with just one thrust she felt huge pain but he didn't stop also she too wanted to feel a man in her after having just loser in het. He fucked for sometime before turning her around to face her ass. Vedika was scared as she hadn't opened trade routes in her ass as she begged him but he wasn't hearing. He plugged his in her as het ass was burning in pain but his huge cock slid deep in her ass. He continued to be in her to feel her tight hole till hr leaked. It was so painful but I liked it and the thing I gained a lot from it as within a month my husband was appointed as the Head of business for South India with us living in Coimbatore and i too took a liking towards Anu. Now my life so full, even I cheated now I enjoy with different men as when i am with my husband he fucks me good then the boss and son drill me whenever they come here and secretly the Driver who now i have appointed as my personal one gives me pleasure when all the other's aren't there. So life is so good.

Regina too hearing it thought how her lifestyle may become good after her trip to Japan and within men looking at her.
When you are updating next part. Eagerly waiting.

Reactions: kamdev99008

Badri

Regina was so much as she was sitting in the park waiting for the girls and as they came Regina told them to get changed so that they could get some dinner before going to the movie. The girls were ready as she took her MG Hector to drive to a restaurant where she always wanted to dine. Regina was happy as she was sure now that she was woman who had a heart and wished of her won which needed to satisfy while she didn't what her trip to Maui meant she had decided now to enjoy. They ordered their meal as Regina how many men were looking at her in that dress as she even noticed the waiter looking at her cleavage. Regina didn't care as she just enjoyed the looks as they finished the dinner before leaving. The waiter handed the bill and she looked there a 30% write off in the bill. Regina looked at him and rubbed his fingers thanking him as thinking how her hot smoking body helps her bur unknowing to her Kalyani was looking at her. Kalyani too loved to expose her body and even she was staying at Regina home to be scared of the guy in reality she too wanted to one face off with him but as that aunty came she shifted her idea. Kalyani's mom had married her step father as they started to love each other but it seemed that he loved her very much as he even didn't have sex with her fearing that it may cause her pain but Kalyani didn't know it but one day she came early from college but the door was locked. So she thought that mother may have be out so she opened as she was about the on the television she heard some sounds from her mother's room. Kalyani was at first worried that may be a burglar may have entered her house but as she gave her ear to the around he recognized that it was her mother and she seemed to moaning of joy. Kalyani got shy thinking that mother was having sex with her stepfather while she wasn't around as it made her feel bad for giving them space. So, as Kalyani was trying to leave she heard something that was odd, as her mother called Rajesh which seemed odd because her stepfather's named was Ravi. Kalyani couldn't figure out why her was calling her husband Rajesh then she thought they were playing a game to make their sex life spicy. Kalyani almost went to door and it struck as only yesterday Ravi, her stepfather came to her saying that he was leaving for work and will be back after week so now thinking that she got thinking who was in her mom's room satisfying her. It increased her thoughts of who it could be, so she went near her mom's room to see whether it was locked and when it wasn’t she slowly opened to see her mom naked holding the railing of bed while someone was pounding her from behind. Kalyani was little disgusted at first to watch it but what was more disgusting was that her mom was getting herself drilled by Rajesh who was their servant in the village. Kalyani couldn't believe but as she saw her mom moan and enjoy him she understood that some feelings are just to be there to enjoy and not questioned. Kalyani too started to enjoy as she too played with boys and teased her professor with her beauty to gain marks. So she too wanted to enjoy her life.

Regina and girls went to the cinemas where the girls wanted to watch a scary movie which Regina disliked but she wanted the girls to enjoy so they went but within sometime she felt the movie was snooze fest. She looked around the theatre was empty so she told the girls to enjoy the movie while she saw that top row was empty so that she would stay there and they can pick her up when the movie was over. Regina sat in place where it impossible for people to know what was happening as again within minutes she slept again. Regina was having a great dream but suddenly she felt some moments in her and as she opened her eyes she saw someone pressing her boobs. She got angry and she lifted her hands to slap his face Regina noticed that it was a boy and she somehow remembered that face. So as she thought about it she knew that it was boy from the shop in the mall who helped her dress and while she was thinking he continued to play with her boobs. Regina in hush voice asked what he was doing here and as to why he was playing with her breasts also what if someone saw them. The boy told her how he missed her and while saying so he continued to give peek on her lips saying how much he missed her and also how he had come to see her when dropping her clothes but was so sad that she wasn't there which she did on purpose because she was worried he may try to get on her. The boy continued saying how much he missed her milk showing at milk jugs as he went on to say that he was addicted to its taste as he begged her to give him a taste again. Regina seeing that boy behave like that made her feel aroused but she was scared that someone may see it also if she again went easy he may take advantage of her. So, Regina pushed him away saying that she is not some whore that he could take advantage of to which the boy said that she was way top special and she shouldn't degrade herself also he had a great deal for her. The boy told how great a woman she was and world rarely have woman like her. Regina wanted to allow him as she looked at him he took the opportunity to kiss her again which she liked but again worried if someone looked them or if there any camera there like she have heard in movies. The boy understood it as he told her that there were no way people can see and as per the employee they don't come this far to look and i can assure there are no cameras here. While the boy was saying Regina saw how he was looking at her breasts even Regina wanted it as Jenny was going bigger she didn't like to dry her milk but still her hormones were creating more milk which sometimes filled her full causing pain. So, she wanting him to take her breast in his mouth also after hearing the deal or opportunity he told she wanted to know what it was before going ahead?

Regina asked him what was deal that he was talking about because she wasn't whether he was talking to pimp her out to get money. Regina noticed how the boy was looking at her with puppy eyes which was melting her as you see if you were a woman of more of 30 you sometimes develop a inferiority complex that men may not look at you thinking that you are ugly and even a woman like Regina is no different so the way the boy was looking at her bored a hole in her heart. Regina looked around and there wasn't any so slowly lowered one side of dress to pull out her boob. The boy looking at her chocolate caramel colored breast was feeling hyped as he didn't waste any minute to kiss them while he massaged the sides of her of breast so that her brain can activate her glands to secrete the hormone that help in milk. Regina was on heat after hearing how Elizabeth and Donald enjoy their life and the story of that woman from garden had made her develop heat in her. She closed her eyes to slid her body over chair as she felt the kiss, slurp her nipples while he massaged her breast. Regina could feel how the milk was going to flow out any second and like a wave Regina looked how the milk came and the boy drinking them. The boy seemed like a expert but sometimes his teeth tore her chest which was like adding a notch to the high she was getting. The boy was drinking her milk fully as he did it Regina felt he was trying to go down on her as she felt her hands down there. Regina tried to slap him out but the boy looked at her as he told her that he knew how horny she was and the wetness in her panty was all the proof he needed saying this he showed her the wet in her. Regina was dumbfounded as the boy showed her leakage but he alone wasn't responsible for it and though the hall was empty she was afraid someone may look at them but as she felt the boy pull her panty down to out his hands in her it almost felt like she went blank as the boy massaging her expertly. Regina was going mad as she felt shock aftershocks hitting her body as she was in no way in control of her body.

The boy looking at Regina knew that she was helpless as he saw how she was closed her eyes enjoying the natural reaction that her body was producing for what he was doing. Regina wanted him down there as she involuntarily pushed him down to eat her, the boy was happy was as he put his mouth in her pussy which tasted like honey. Regina was like few of those who liked to take care of there as she took time to clean every part of her body to stay fresh and so as the boy tasted her he felt her freshness. Regina bit her lips and tongue to stop her from moaning but she couldn't as his tongue in her and doing something like that in a theatre was making her kinky making her moan but since they were in a horror movie her sounds didn't make out but one time when his tongue hit her clitoris Regina gave out a huge gasp which got people attention but as she was sitting in a place that no one could see people left it but not Kalyani. Kalyani was doubtful that it was Regina as she thought that she was fingering herself and she wanted to see but Lovely held her hard as she was scared. Kalyani wanted to watch Regina but her love for Lovely was more than that so she just stayed still but she knew that it was Regina but what she didn't know that she was getting herself serviced by a boy. Kalyani wanted to know all and though you could search any shit on Google but nothing comes close to that of a human experience. So she waited to ask Regina directly. Regina had went even more within the chair as the boy showed her wonders with his tongue while she felt his hands over her ass. Regina couldn't believe but this was such a great experience as she thought though people talk about mouth sex it wasn't that worth but now as she was reaching her climax she knew all was wrong as she let her water the boy drank them.

He rose up and tried to kiss her but she pulled h away telling him though she allowed him 2nd time that doesn't mean she would be easy. The boy hearing it composed himself and told her that he wasn't dumb as he knew looking at her how rich she was also when Swami Sir sent her he had conditions saying that no one could do anything to her and do you think he uses them often, no absolutely not. The boy said how Mr. Swami had sent many women to their showroom and how his manager, the owner and some others have enjoyed them for all the clothes they got but with you we weren't allowed as Mr. Swami himself paid for it. Regina hearing it thought though Swami was an ass hole he didn't go that far with her. Regina asked the boy sorry but told how the world was and so it was good to solve issues as she asked him about the deal. The boy told her how his owner loved her and he wanted to make ad with her. The boy told that his owner was ready to give any amount she wanted for the level of dress she could wear. Regina couldn't understand as the boy explained it her saying that she could earn as much as she wants. Regina was happy as this would help them in future but she knew if this kind of deal made they
would try to milk more out of the deal. Regina wanted to first finish the deal with Swami to know if she like that kind of things and if so she would go for another. so, she told the boy that she was going out of India for some job and once she comes back they can meet alone to discuss about as she got up to clean herself. Regina gave him a kiss in his cheek asking him to leave before the girls saw him and also not to follow. The boy accepted as he left with pride while Regina thinking about the other deal cleaned her face applied some make up as she waited for the girls before leaving home thinking how a movie plan could make her more rich but also thought what all this made her a whore in future. Regina didn't want to think about the future as she loved to live in present.

Badri

Regina came back from the cinema but her head still heavy thinking of the events in the cinema hall. She couldn't talk about it anyone so she made Kalyani to go to Elizabeth house to get Jenny as she slept with heavy heart. The next day the girls left to their home and again Regina was alone thinking about all had happened after her husband John had died right from how Swaminathan had cornered her from being cheated by a woman who she thought as her best friend to being slightly enjoyed in a cloth shop, a man playing vulgar trick on her. It seemed as she had gone through everything and as she tried to get her mind away from all those things by cleaning her home. She got a message from Swami as her to come to his home as her passport and tickets were ready also he bought something for her which he wanted to give. Regina didn't like Swami but anyway if she done this thing right not she gets more money but also a good job. Regina wore a simple but elegant Chudidar set with as small bindi, a strike of vibudhi in her forehead. She went to Swami home and as she tried to knock she noticed the door was open. So she went it and as she walked she heard heavy moans, scream from one room. Regina hearing it couldn't believe that the bastard Swami was fucking a woman when he had called her. Regina wanted to wait but hearing the woman scream in pleasure it was stirred interest in her. Regina tried to bind herself by the chair but she couldn't as she wanted to know how Swami was making this. So, she followed the screams to find a room which was wide open where she saw the girl holding the bed with her breasts dangling while her body was shaking with Swami's cock bulldozing her ass. Regina couldn't believe the stamina of Swami and as she was looking their eyes met. Swami smiled at her as pointed at the woman and then at her signaling Regina that soon it would be her there having his cock. Regina just turned her face and left to sit in the couch thinking that no way in hell it would happen. Regina was sitting but she couldn't control herself as the moan was getting louder as the minute the woman lead to climax.

Maid 1:

Regina could feel her wet but she tried to control as she didn't want Swami to see her weak. Swami came to room after few minutes covering him with just a towel. Regina immediately noticed that he still had a minor hard on as she couldn't believe a man in his 50's was still virile. She thought may be took some Viagra but even then it was strong she couldn't take her mind of it. Swami saw it and Regina that if she was thinking about his cock then why waste as he could just take her and rock her world. Regina shook her head saying that she didn't need any with him as she asked him get her things for which he called. Swami grinned as he went in to get the things as he went in a woman came out of the room her hair flung sari not worn properly. Regina tried to grasp who the woman was and it struck to her. Regina remembered her name was Nikita who was working as maid in many houses in society as she couldn't believe he just fucked a help but she noticed that Nikita was beautiful and young. Regina just stood there now waiting for him who returned to give her a package. Regina opened it to see; it had her passport, Visa couple hundred dollars and several bikinis. Regina took it out asking why he had bought it to which he replied the clients loved a woman in bikini so we need you to get the deal so it necessary as he told Regina to remember that if she was able to get the deal quick she would even get more percentage of money. Regina knew that she was almost pimping herself but after all these incidents recently she liked them so she just took. Regina but had something to worry because what if people found abiut this as even a shred of gossip came out her life will be done and not only her's but her daughter who was just growing up as she didn't want her grow hearing bad things of her which will ruin Jenny's whole life. Swami told her not to worry as nothing like that would happen but Regina couldn't take that lightly so she wanted a guarantee from him so he asked her wait as he again went in. Swami returned back with several hard disk which were a handful. He gave it to her as he told Regina that she was special not only because she was beautiful but she had character that he doesn't see with woman in the recent time whixh he liked to take care it. So in way he would let her life go boom but even if she doesn't believe him he asked her take these disks and watch it. He promised her once she watched them she would know that in no way people could touch as these held so spicy secrets.
Regina went to her thinking it was a load of bullshit that Swami had told her as she walking back to her home. She met Vidya, a nice lady as she was one of the most well behaved women that Regina had met. She was there with her husband Ashok who loved her very much. Regina talked with them a bit before getting back to her home. Jenny had slept as she put her in her bed. Regina was bored and decided to watch some tv shows but what Swami had told about the hard disk was stumbling in her mind as she wanted to know what was in it. So she took her laptop but she remembered as to Swami asking her to install a VPN and some blocking software so that no one steals their data. So, now as everything was ready she took one hard disk in her laptop. She opened it as it was contained files and it was divided by names and Regina could recognize most of them as it was names of few of the women who lived in the society and as she browsed through she saw the name Vidya. Regina's interest pinged seeing her and wanted to know what Swami was having in it. She opened it to see various video folders. Regina was thrilled but at the same time worried how he may have gotten it. She looked at the videos showing Vidya the same one she met out working at her home and as she went down she even saw one video of her bathing naked with only a underwear in her. Regina looked at her; she was stunning as her boobs were just perfect to her body and to small face. Regina skipped some more and then looked at one where she saw her husband Ashok getting ready for office. Vidya kissed on lips telling him good-bye as Regina enjoyed looking at it as she couldn't believe Vidya being like that as she continued to look at it. Regina saw Vidya busy in kitchen as suddenly someone hugged her back with their hands in bare waist. Regina couldn't see who it was but as the camera tilted she saw it was Ashok. Regina who seen just leave office coming back but she thought if a man had a wife like her wouldn't stay in office but she saw Vidya struggling also she found something odd. Regina had just saw Ashok Vidya's husband leave in a coat and suit but this guy was in a t-shirt but she thought he may have changed. Regina looked as to how Ashok was massaging her Waist and as she was looking at it she saw the struggling Vidya calling Ashok Rocky which again tingled Regina's spidey sense. Regina thought it was Ashok's other name but suddenly she remembered something as to how her house maid Priya had told her that Vidya madam's husband had a twin brother named Rocky. So, as Regina hearing the name Rocky was stunned to know this guy was that guy and looking at Vidya the woman who she thought was so pure could indulge in such stuffs. Regina couldn't believe as the woman she knew Vidya to be couldn't be like that and so she worried may be Vidya be raped and was cursing Swami having this and now giving it to her but within seconds everything changed. Regina saw Vidya break his hug as she looked right at him to kiss him. Regina couldn't believe it as Vidya was like a woman from a Tamil line ( endha punnai yum paal kudikuma nu pathen and edhu beer eh adikudhu machan). Vidya held him by his neck to kiss him with passion as Rocky pulled her up in yhe kitchen slab to remove her sari. She was in her Pavadai (petticoat) and blouse. There was Rocky down on her kissing her feet which was so soft. He kissed the edge of toe to put it it his hot mouth. He suckled on them as Vidya struggled to hold herself. He was sucking her as he ran his hands over her legs to pull up her pavadai to expose ger legs fully. Regina saw how Vidya was in the mercy of Rocky with her loving it as she was holding to one of the modular kitchen cabinets to manage herself. Rocky kissed her inner thighs while she let a moan which made him happy. Vidya at times begged him to stop it as she was his Anni (Bhabhi) but he wouldn't say that he and her husband were born minutes apart so he too was like her husband. Vidya hissed to his touches while he removed the knot of her pavadai. Vidya was sitting in the slab with only her blouse and underwear protecting her dignity.

Vidya
Vidya.md.jpg

Rocky seeing Vidya kissed her underwear as Vidya bit her lips hard pressed his head. He continued to kiss her waist and her breasts covered by blouse. Rocky tried to remove it but Vidya tried to stop but couldn't as he pulled it off to find her naked beyond it. He kissed that breast as he made her lied in slab to continue to kiss all over her body as Vidya's whole body was shaking in the pleasure. The continued it as Regina fast forwarded it till end as Rocky left her before showing her his hard on telling her, Anni one day you have to satisfy all hard on by letting me in you. Rocky left as Vidya ran to her room in shame, sweat to clean herself. Regina enjoyed it but wanted to know how Swami got it but now after seeing people's inner life she wanted more.
Regina browsed through to find some more and the name Mayan hit her eyes. Regina has met him many times in party, sometimes at shops. He was a colorful person and everyone liked him. So seeing his name she wanted to know what he does, as her brain to started guess whether he did her MIL or his step sister. Regina's brain was flowing with ideas as she saw a video that was marked must see. So, she opened it to see that Mayan and his twin brother Aravind discussing. Regina looked at Jenny who was turning and things as the tv volume was high. She didn't want to wake her daughter as for some days she had not been able to sleep also she was about to leave in two days. So she wanted to enjoy her peaceful face. Regina was in a sleeveless baniyan and shorts as she removed her shorts to enjoy the scenery. She put her Bluetooth headset to hear them talk. It seemed like Mayan was teaching him how to act like as he gave him tips some of dresses, his way of talking as Aravind went in to change and he came he acted just like Mayan as Regina couldn't differentiate them. Aravind hugged Mayan and thanked him for letting him fuck Devi even though he loved his wife very much. Mayan ridiculed him saying that even though he loved Aravind was his brother and after his problems with Lotus (Mayan called Aravind's wife Thamarai as Lotus). Who had just reconciled with him after months of fight. Mayan hugged him again before he left. Regina thought to herself what kind of incestuous family was there's.

Devi.md.jpg

Aravind took a deep breath to go into Devi' room who was there waiting for Mayan in a sexy slip. Aravind aka Mayan came near her as she pulled him to her kissing him hard as she pulled her slip down exposing her. Aravind aka Mayan kissed those huge globes as it were bigger than his wife. She asked him join him in the bed as she made him sit while she sat on his cock. Aravind aka Mayan hadn’t tried it as his wife being conservative he couldn't try them with her. Devi wrapped her kegs over him as she felt his cock hit her Devi felt something was odd as it felt different from Mayan's cock as it hit her in one go which Mayan suffered but she thought may he was drank making him more strong as the fucked hard. Devi was going hot as she made him stand as held her by ass while she hugged him. The movement was so great as Devi hit her orgasm in record time with much satisfaction. Devi was tired as Regina saw her feeling drowsy as Aravind ran as the camera followed him. He quickly went to change his clothes to go to his room where Thamarai. He saw his wife looking stunning with a heavy sari, smelling great and great make up with flowers all over her. Aravind looked at her could feel his boy downstairs wake up again as he drank some badam milk to gain more strength. He disrobed her immediately making her lay in the bed as he held her hands to penetrate her. He pushed in her such force which caused her pain but Thamarai being a lovable wife didn't scream but took him in with a smile as he made her reach climax too. Regina couldn't believe that man capacity but her eye were searching for Mayan as she saw the camera change as it showed Mayan kissing Devi's sister Deepa while pressing her boobs and fingering her hole at the same time. Regina saw how she enjoyed it with her sexy lips wild open as she moaned like a cat as she was received her MAMA'S fingers in her. Regina couldn't believe as she could sense liquid in her. Regina wanted to enjoy more but she didn't but she just wanted to know if there was a folder in her name.
Regina was scrolling down but she couldn't find hers. So as was about to log off she saw the name of Ishita. Regina couldn't believe that Swami had a camera there too but as she opened it has many files ranging from Raman, Ishita, and Raman’s ex wife Shagun, her SIL, even her daughter and cousin which she wished to see later but there was this name captured her. It was Aliya, who Regina liked as she was a woman with good heart and her dressing sense which had attracted many eyes. So, seeing her name she opened it to play the 1st file. The video played in black room as Aliya came in centre naked and suddenly she saw a man who not her husband as Aliya had second married a guy named Rohan after her husband Adi had died. So now Regina as a young man kissed the naked Aliya who was looking for someone behind and as Regina tried to see it was her aunt Mihika enjoying the kisses of her husband Rohan. What followed was kisses, boobies being fucked, waist tasted with Nutella along with pussy being eaten and fucked along with asses with Aliya being by the young man Yug who was Ishita amma's secretary and Rohan doing her aunt. Regina fingered herself as she couldn't control anymore to enjoy.

Alia

Alia.md.jpg

Mahika

Mihika.md.png

Regina seeing this started to feel fine for all she sis in these days as she understood whatever she did wasn't wrong as she was widow so she wasn't in any way answerable to this society. Regina was looking forward to trip to see how she may get herself to behave also she wasn't worried now because if even anyone finds her in this situation she had something that would not only shut them but their whole living family. Jenny was awake as she kissed her daughter before dressing her to take her out for shopping and as they came back at night Regina was in for a surprise as she saw her friend Nivetha and Sarathy waiting. She hugged them before taking them to room to discuss things.

Padma Roy

Hii, after a long day you continue the story. You are a amazing writer. I know there is a lot of surprise in Regina's lyfe. I wish Regina will seduce the Japanese with her sexy figure wearing saree and blouse. I know you will update the story beyond my thoughts. All the best

Last edited:

Badri

Regina was really happy to see Sarathy & her best friend Nivetha at that time but at the time their time could not have been more wrong as she had to leave for her trip to Hawaii Island in the next few days also there was one big thing that she had been planning to do which with lot of difficulty she was able set for tomo evening. The thing is Jenny was getting big & so she had make her home kid friendly by building some railings over the balcony, also making some extensions to her bedroom, build a new wardrobe & also mainly change the paintings of her daughter’s room as she was getting old. Regina also wanted to sell her old call to get a new Kia car also buy a electric bike as she was finding difficult to drive the car for everything. So, one day she had spoke with her next door Mami whose husband was Senior Manager in one the big Private bank. So, after few days Regina got a call from the Mami yesterday that she had spoken with her husband & he wants to meet her in the bank day after tomorrow around 6.30 pm so he could discuss with her the needs & ways how may she get the required loan. Regina was happy as she was able to get the meeting but still she had to cross a river before getting the job done but luckily she knew the nature of the Mama that may help in many ways.

Regina was friends with a woman named Anandhi, a successful emerging businesswoman who had something about the Mama as she told her how he likes to get close with woman, touch them in intimate places to his satisfaction. Anandhi even told her how when she planned to start her own business she couldn’t get the capital that she required as her husband’s father had stopped all way. So, as a last resort she had met the mama as she had worn a silk sari with her hips tied down the Mama seeing her touched her face, ran her hands over her naked hips before pumping her full grown breasts hard but though she had felt awkward but at the end he had helped her with a 2 crores loan so sometimes even now she helps in masturbation & sometimes takes him in her ass to repay for his help as she had told Regina how he is fucking his senior employee Vividha regularly in the office. So, Regina knowing all that thought she was ready to make him fall for her in ways so that she could accumulate that loan. Regina however was happy as she along with her friends went on dinner before sleeping.

The next morning after having her breakfast Regina was trying to find a way to tell her friends about her leaving town for few days as she couldn’t tell them that she was going out of country as this may raise some serious questions which she wasn’t ready to face. So, after thinking for some time she told her friends how she had gotten some interviews & so that she was leaving for Delhi for few days as she had Job Interview there. Nivetha on hearing this got angry as to why she hadn’t told her about the job interview had she known that she was looking for a job she would have helped her or even if not she could have at least accompanied her. Regina thought to herself how she could tell her friend that she was going to Hawaii to cuddle & make some old Japanese men horny to get herself a job. Regina controlled Nivetha not to worry as she wanted to find the confidence in herself to find a job without anyone’s help. So, that is the reason & as per not telling about the trip she explained Nivetha how it all suddenly happened & she wasn’t sure she would be free to join her. Nivetha hearing her explanation felt satisfied but wanted to know about Jenny as to whether she was taking her too or made some arrangements for her. Regina told how her neighbor Babhita would be taking care of Jenny until she returned from Delhi. Nivetha hearing this fumed in anger as she went into a room to lock making it difficult for both Sarathy & herself to understand what was going but after all knocks & begs they understood as Nivetha was sad that Regina believed on some other woman rather than her close friend to take care of Jenny. Regina hearing this smiled & again explained her as how she couldn’t put Nivetha in a difficult position for her own needs as Regina got tears as Nivetha heard her cry she immediately opened the door to console her saying that she would leave everything for her sake as they embraced. Nivetha told Regina not to worry & go ahead with her trip as she would take care of Jenny as Sarathy too promised to help her. Regina was now proud & at the same time happy as now she didn’t have fall on that bitch Babhita to take care of her child & for its safety.
Regina around noon told her friends as to how she had to leave in the evening to get some documents for her trip & so if wasn’t much difficult as to take Jenny somewhere outside to make her feel rejuvenated while she could get her job done without any worries. They both agreed as within hour they left leaving Regina alone. Regina started to get ready as she wanted to make herself look raunchy so that Mama would fall in on his knees. She had elected a red sari with a matching blouse which had a deep V cut. She didn’t go for lot of make up as she knew the dress along with her dusky color would make up slutty enough for the mama. Regina was ready by 5.30 but her car was dead so she had to get a taxi soon as it would take at least 40 mins to reach the bank’s location. There was a sudden strike of cab drivers for the past few days so she couldn’t book them but she was at the same time shy to go out the main door in such a revealing sari but she had no option. So, Regina looked out at the door to see who was standing by the door as there was this young man who always waits for her & as she came would ogle her with maximum lust but to her luck it was the other one. A old man in his 50’s as Regina walked out asking him to get her a taxi to IBCI bank at Anna Nager but the old man couldn’t take his eyes of her seeing her like that which was making her awkward as she snapped her fingers over his face to bring him back to sense as he brought her a taxi which took her to the bank.

The bank was almost empty with door close half. She went to security telling him how she was there to meet the senior manager as he opened the door. Regina went in as the Security smiled from behind think how that old man was able score this many hot chicks. Regina sat by the waiting room as she saw the woman that Mama was constantly fucking she was looking beautiful though not like but still great with a sleeveless sari as her navel was quiet visible. Regina sat by the chair as after 10 mins the assistant came near her to tell that Mama wanted to meet her. Regina one last time looked at the mirror before knocked Mama’s door to enter his room. The mama, got the whiff of Regina’s amazing lavender scent fill the room as he took the scent of her in him which was intoxicating. He talked to her normally about the savings & how secure she was financially which she tried to answer her but thinking deep inside she was thinking how soon will that old man will be making a move on her. The moment that she was waiting for happened soon enough, as Mama got up as he talked to Regina saying though he was close to his wife just relationships weren’t enough to help her get the loan & Regina knew that it was her moment to act as a pretty damsel to make him fall more as she rose up her chair in such tense looking straight at him. The Mama was short & little bit on chubby side so as saw Regina stand tall over him with her amazing hips & boobs right in front of him visible he couldn’t take a another word out of his mouth which made Regina happy as this was what she wanted. She begged the Mama to help as she was there along side with as he was his last hope. She even told him that she would anything that he wanted to help her get the loan, which was like the trademark line that every helpless woman told their stronger counterpart (by stronger I mean mentally alone) though in this case the Mama didn’t know it was Regina who was the strongest as Mama felt that he had Regina right there he wanted so started to make his play.
He told though his wife knew & vouched for her that alone wasn’t enough as just with his wife’s word he couldn’t just grant a loan for her but it would have been another case had he known her personally. Regina too grasped his figure of speech as she went near him, holding his hands telling him that they can get know each other more personally too in any way he wanted as Mama Smiled. He told Regina, she couldn’t get back on her words to which she nodded. The Mama again thinking that now he had a enormous grip on her made his way to his chair as he sat on it, he told Regina to close the blinds of the door. Regina could guess that something was going to happen but she was a little shy which the Mama understood as told his logic as to how he didn’t want the employees to know their close relationship which hinders her loan process. Regina smiled for it as though she was that stupid to believe his logic but she was in a situation to do that so agreed to it as she closed those blinds so that no one would know what was happening in that room. Now, once that was done he told Regina to open a cabinet to take Amrut whiskey out of it. Regina took some glasses too along with it as poured them down. She tried to put some ice but Mama stopped her saying that if she wanted to taste whiskey purely no ice is required as it spoils the taste. Regina even filled her glass even before the Mama told her as she walked towards him to give his cup. Regina turned back to sit across him but the Mama held her hands as he pointed his thighs. Regina knew what he meant but acted asking why he was asking her to sit in his thighs as to what people would talk if they see it. The Mama calmed her down that no one can see it & also only if they were close he could know more about her which would help her in loan making her to accept. Regina sat on his fat thighs as though she didn’t sit over his groin she could feel the old man’s cock was in salute position. He held by her hips saying that he was holding her from not falling but Regina knew his truth but just left it as he asked Regina how she was doing after her husband’s death. It has been several month after John’s death & to tell the truth she had moved on a bit as it wasn’t good to hold to a person after sometime which she did but she knew that she had to put on act in front of him to make him feel that she was weak so he could put on his moves so that he doesn’t know she was that ready to mingle kind of woman,
Regina told him how much she was missing John as it was very difficult for her to take care of her child, to go out for shopping & when she is going somewhere alone she could feel men looking at her eager to taste her body & mainly she missed a man by her side in the bed at night. Regina spoke all this just to entice the Mama which had worked perfectly as when she was speaking she could feel him tightly massage her hips also rubbing his hands over her smooth ass. Regina looked at him & shook her eyes in shy as she tried to get away from but he held to her tightly saying that they just now started to close to each other & he was doing all this just to help her. Regina face blushed hearing but she tried to stop him playfully saying how she was friends with Mami & she couldn’t meet eyes with her after doing something like this. The Mama understood slightly that she playing hard to get so Regina’s eyes were turned he poured whiskey all over him as now it was dirty. He showed it to Regina saying how dirty the shirt has become & if he went like this & his wife smelt the whiskey on it she wouldn’t even let him at the house. Regina looked at him without knowing what to do as the Mama asked her wash his shirt so that he could wear it. Regina couldn’t guess what kind of play was he doing but she decided to go along with it. She opened the latch of the washroom so that she could clean the dress but as she was about to enter the Mama stopped her. He glared at asking whether she was going to ruin her sari trying to wash his dress as Regina remembered her beautiful sexy chiffon sari as the Mama told her to remove her sari so that she stay only in petti coat & blouse while she cleans it. Regina knew there was a play but this was getting wild as he couldn’t believe that she was going to be half naked but at the same time she loved it but she too had a play running which couldn’t be left alone. So, as she heard Mama Say it she replied, Mama are you joking how can I remove my Sari in front of you? You must be out of your mind asking a woman to remove her sari in front of man who is not her husband. The Mama who was loving this play asked Regina aren’t we close as I thought we were as looking at you I was getting a closeness which was helping but now you are saying this. Regina I am like your brother in law & you being my Salli you are like my half wife so it isn’t anyway wrong, come on do it for me. Regina knew there wasn’t any other option also she was feeling wild. So slowly she pulled her pallu from her shoulder to reveal her cleavage & her naked hips even continuing to remove her knot to pull of her sari fully. Regina put it on the office floor as she bent down to wash his shirt.
Regina was busy washing his clothes & as she looked up to take a bar soap to wash the dirt she saw there was huge mirror in the bathroom. She continued look as she saw the manger zipping down his down his pants throwing them down as Regina sensed the play just got real. Regina was all for the play but she wasn’t still ready have a cock in her as she gulped her saliva looking him just in her undies. The Mama too knew that Regina had caught an eye of his act as he now pulled his boxers down to show off his mildly large cock which she noticed making to think was he going to rape her or take him in her mouth as for both she wasn’t ready but Mama something else in mind. The Mama was enjoying the view in front of him as when Regina was bending down to wash his clothes her blouses opens more to expose more of her breasts, while her soft waist bending in & her ripe ass popping ou which was making him out of control. Regina was seeing with one eye watching come closer but vas was about to get up & push him she saw the old man pounce on to his cock as she started to shag on her view. Regina at first felt dirty but as the Mama continued to shag looking on her she too felt hot not many times a woman can get to witness her admirer admire them in front of her as Regina could feel the sweat flood over her. She tried to gulp down her urge as she didn’t want the Mama to know who was just pulling his cock shagging on her as she could hear him moan her name. Regina now teased him as when the Mama wasn’t looking she popped open an extra button as now he could even see the outlines of her nipples. This had a adverse effort on him as he now felt his climax rush of as Regina felt some of his hot cum hitting on her back & flowing down her ass. Regina finished cleaning as she got up to leave the Mama tried to enter & as she did he ambushed Regina by locking her between him. He pulled her closer to smell her scent as he tried to kiss her but Regina stopped him as it angered him which made him to press her boobs hard making her scream. Regina knew that man’s wrath has been opened & if she didn’t control him the situation can change. So, that she started to weep as Regina could cry anytime she wanted. The Mama looking her loosened his grip & asked why was she crying as she told Mama that she still misses her husband & was in mind to share another man in her bed as of yet which broke the Mama. He told her that only if they were close he could help her but Regina was not ready yet which she explained to him; Mama please understand after living with John for long I can’t imagine just another guy with me yet but I am not saying it forever but just for now but if you still think it is a deal breaker I am sorry Mama.
The Mama hearing it got sad which made Regina feel bad also this could influence her loan. So, she thought to herself how the turn the plates on her favor & something struck. So, Regina pulled the Mama closer & mumbled something in his ears which made him glow like a circle. He immediately called Vividha to come to his room in 5 mins while he asked Regina to hide behind the counter facing his chair. He told her to call him as he had put a headset in his ears as they were ready. Vividha came in the room as she knew why had called as she tried to pull her sari down to get ready but he stopped her so that he could do it himself making everyone know the idea. It seemed like Regina told Mama though she can’t allow her to him, not just yet but she could be there when he fucks another woman while she could mimic whatever they were doing that he could feel that she was with him which made him more into it. So, as Vividha came, she slowly removed her pin kissing her neck as he looked at Regina who acted as though she had received his kiss making her close her eyes to feel him & heat in her. So, as he kissed her lips, all over her top Regina successfully mimicked it making Mama Feel that he was with her. He tore Vividha’s blouse down biting her nipples hard as Regina pressed her boobs in pressure so she too showed the same passion, pain & vigor Vividha showed. So, as he licked her hips, pressed her back Regina too enjoyed as she too felt that Mama was doing it to her. Regina could feel her sweetness leak. The Mama pulled her panty down as he put his mouth in her for which Regina pushed her hands, massaged them so that it was like a warm mouth was in her & to enjoy the warmth she pulled a dryer to provide some heat. The Mama couldn’t believe how great Regina was doing it as now he asked Vividha to take his cock in her mouth creating some difficulty but soon she noticed a Banana in there which she unwrapped to put in her mouth as she took it in & out with the same pace the woman was doing in the room. Vividha bit his cock slightly which she noticed by the Mama’s expression so she too playfully bit the Banana half which almost made the Mama leak his cream but she controlled himself.
Vividha

He knew he couldn’t control himself anymore so he sat in his chair comfortably as he asked Vividha on top of him as he rode her. Regina was shy now because she had to something that she never wished for but she had to do it. So she opened her bag & took a long cylindrical pole which was her Vibrator. She spat on it & pushed in her tight pussy while doing it she spat some more saliva on her hand as she pulled one of her blouse straps down to massage her breast which was more than the Mama asked as while he was riding Vividha all he could think was his penis in Regina’s magnificent hole. He rammed her cock in Vividha as the room was moan of Hmmmm, Hmphhhhhhh & Ahhhhhhhhhh sounds as he waited for Regina to reach her’s too as they climaxed on the same time. The Senior Manager & Vividha cleaned herself as she handed him her wedding card asking to come attend it to which he promised he would & told that he had his wedding present ready as told her that he spoke to Regional head about her promotion & he had told that there was a opening in a branch in Chennai to which she would be posted. Vividha thanked him as she kissed him again but Mama told her how he was going to miss her now that she going to married & leaving Coimbatore. Vividha who still sitting on top of him circled his white chest hair saying she would be coming regularly to make him happy as Vividha dressed herself to leave. Regina still in the cupboard sitting down having a great climax she slowly raised herself seeing Vividha go. She too cleaned herself as she couldn’t look at Mama & as she was trying to leave Mama called her. Regina was still pink in shy as she turned towards him he handed her over the copy of a loan document asking her to read & sign it. So, they process the loan & also told her that he would be waiting for her. Regina now came out the branch waiting for an auto thinking about the events & how she had to be sexy enough with Japanese whom she was going meet in two days.

Reactions: Padma Roy

Badri

Regina was alone in her home as she was making arrangements for the trip like packing her bags, needed medicines & some posh make ups. Regina was little on the back step as though she needed the job but still doing something with men that she didn’t know wasn’t swallowed by her pride but as she thought the image of Jenny just passed her as it made her realize that she would do anything for the happiness of her daughter. Regina woke the next with just few hours left for her travel. Regina had butterflies all over as she was going to have an experience that she never thought she would feel. So, as she was thinking about it she got a msg from Swami. Swami enquired Regina when she had been to a parlor as he told her how the Japanese people loved their woman with no hair in the body & so he had booked herself an appointment in a parlor at the mall. So, he asked her to be there. Regina couldn’t believe the audacity of Swami asking her to wax as it was a woman’s wish to whether clean up herself but at the same it had been sometime that she had visited a parlor & also as she rubbed herself over shorts she could feel the thick bush that had formed over her vagina though some like it many men prefer a clean one. So, Regina decided to get along with it as she readied herself to leave.

Regina wasn’t in any mood to drive also Sarathy & Nivetha had taken her car. So, today again she asked the watchman to get a vehicle so that she could go to the nearby mall. The watchman like in most of stories involving hot woman had eyes on Regina right from the 1st day he saw her with John to move into this house & she was one of the few woman in whom every dress suits them. So, like that today Regina looked magnificent with open hair which were curled matched by a collar cropped shirt & small skirt which ran above her leg with a matching high heels which made her look really hot as she saw how the eyes of watchman was firmly fixed on her legs. The watchman whistled for auto & as Regina was waiting for it the watchman for the first time spoke with her. Hello, madam my name is Shakthi & I am really sorry for your loss to which she nodded casually. He continued saying madam, you look so good today even more than when you are sari. Regina wasn’t surprised but without giving a heed to his word she got into the Auto but before that she called him close handing him over a 100 rs note telling him to look after her house as she was out of town for a few days. The watchman came running towards her & as he was trying to get the money he rubbed her soft hands as Regina didn’t try to force him away. The Auto started as Regina looked through the side mirror watching the watchman winkling at her while his hands cupped against his balls. Regina was going pink but she didn’t express making her way to the mall.

Regina remembered it was the same mall that she had come before to get some dresses for the trip. So, Regina was a little careful as she didn’t want to meet that salesman again who may try to make a move on her. Regina reached the parlor as she informed the reception who asked her to wait as soon someone came there to ask her to remove all her dress & wrap herself with a towel. Regina was ready as young woman bought some hot wax & some other stuff. She started to rub wax all over her to tear off her unwanted hair as she moaned in pain. Now as every part of body was free except her ass & Vagina. So, the girl asked Regina up to sit on a rotating table while keeping her legs over to expose her to help in scraping her hair. The girl now left asking Regina to wait as their specialist would be with her soon. Regina couldn’t understand as to pluck her hairs too now a days there are specialist as she closed her eyes waiting for the one. Regina soon heard someone open the door & as she saw the specialist she couldn’t react for a second as the one she saw was a good looking man standing there. Regina quickly enquired him to know whether he was the specialist to which he nodded positively. Regina couldn’t understand as in a woman’s parlor it would mostly girl who do this but now she was in face to face with a man but she knew if Swami had selected this one then it would be a good one. So, composed herself trying to get back in the chair as the specialist sat by her thighs looking directly into her naked vagina. Regina was in deep thoughts as he bit her lips in shy feeling how she was showing off her private to man. The Specialist now wore some gloves as he applied some gel over it as he spoke to Regina saying as to how he was going to check her inners as in order to give them a experience he had check her walls as some people get problems if we don’t use the correct method & madam if you don’t believe me go check in the internet it has become a thing in many parts of the world. Regina hearing how he was wanting to get in her vagina but she looked into it & yes it has become a process in many parts of Europe, U.S & even in India. So she let him while putting her back. She held the railings as the guy told that he was going to insert his fingers in her.

Regina felt the cold gel hit as she felt the Specialist’s fingers in as he was massaging it & feeling them as she felt him go deep until he found his G spot but as she did Regina shivered in pleasure making her whole body shake feeling the satisfaction that she never did & thanking the specialist to let experience such a thing. The specialist now threw hid gloves & started to make some note before talking to her. He asked whether she was pregnant recently to which she answered yes also saying how she was having a one & half old daughter. The specialist nodded before saying how a woman’s special part takes some time to rejuvenate itself & it seems still Regina’s haven’t so if they followed the regular process it may cause some bleeding & shit also why she hadn’t had a bush shave still now. Regina asked, what could be the reason she may get bleeding & with some awkwardness she told him how her husband loved her having a bush as it helps in friction. The specialist smiled saying how Indian men preferred these things & and said how her walls were weak so if he exerted some pressure it make her blood vessels explode. So, thinking about it she asked is there any other way that could help her in this tow which the specialist again nodded but told Regina how it was personalized experience. Regina couldn’t understand so she asked him explain it more thoroughly. He told Regina how this process he would lay her in a table all naked with a cloth covering her eyes while he would pour an essence over there both front & back which will loosen her roots of hair. So that I will be able to remove the hairs with retractor & stronger one I will pull them off with my teeth. So that my least invasive approach saves you from going through a horrific experience. Regina couldn’t believe that people even allow this kind of things in parlor but the specialist immediately took out his ipad showing experiences of many women who have went through it.

Regina too didn’t want wax applied all over hair & him plucking it as she remembered the last time she had one it gave her abnormal pain. So, she accepted as he asked her remove her towel so that she could lay down in the table naked. So, as she was ready the Specialist first tied her eyes, hands & legs so she didn’t stop him in mid. Regina was little scared as she was in control of him & what if does something wrong with her. Regina was shaking in cold as with no cloth covering her body the cold air of the A/c was hitting her body but she became even weaker as the specialist poured some essence down there. It was really cold & she could feel how the excess essence went in her. Regina could feel each & every hair down as she felt it was becoming light. Now the specialist like he said started to use his forceps to pluck her hair but as he moved middle he found difficult to get her hair off. So, while all of this was happening Regina with eyes shut & legs wrapped couldn’t know what was happening but suddenly felt warm air hit her down there & as it did her whole body jumped. She could feel that he was getting closer to her with hot air of nostrils & his wet mouth so close to her.

The specialist told her how he going use his mouth now & as he did he expertly pulled her hairs with ease but as she was doing it the hot air & his soft mouth was hitting her walls making Regina really weak. She loved it as he moaned making noises as she felt him in her as the specialist slowly & effectively pulled all her hairs. So, now that vagina was done he asked to turn so that he could take out the hairs in the ass. He tried to take out the essence again to pour it down there but Regina wanted something else to make her wet down there & the specialist being a gentleman she wanted to venture more deep. So, she asked not use the essence but something else as she told him to use his saliva to soften her hair so that he can do what he does. The specialist hearing this said to Regina that he couldn’t do it but if a customer requests it then he has no other choice but I would like you to sign an indemnity later so that I or the store face no problem. Regina nodded to everything so she laid down waiting for his hot saliva run through her & that wait didn’t last longer as she felt his load of saliva run over hole. He continued to run his wet tongue to loosen her hair as he used his tongue to pluck her hair but this time it wasn’t as easy as it was in front as every time he took her hair she could feel the pain & redness down there but she liked it as being a lonely woman their adventures were like gold mine to her as she held her pillow shutting her mouth so her screams didn’t go out. She enjoyed a lot till every piece of her hair was gone. The specialist after finishing his works opened her bonds as he left the room to let her dress. Regina dressed herself as he came giving her the bill s she thanked him for making it such a experience as she gave him some extra money. Regina was about to leave but she wanted to anything more kinky experiences were to happen in parlor. The specialist blinked a little but he shared with Regina saying though we don’t share out specialized activities with anyone but looking at you I think you would be our regular customer so I will show you one more. So, saying that he asked her to follow him as he took her to a small hot room & there saw a woman bent to 180 degree with her mouth & ass stuffed in someone’s penis. Regina thought she knew that woman & as she saw closer she identified her as Roshini. She was the wife of her friend Siddarth & seeing her doing that she couldn’t believe she doing this as they always oozed love. The specialist immediately got Regina out & looking by expressions he told her that he knew what she was thinking this yoga type experience helps in losing weight & get much better shape so people do it. So, it’s basically exercise with a pinch of infidelity to it. Regina paid the parlor thinking about the day.

Regina was about to leave but she saw a multiplex with a digital hoarding of movie that won some big Oscar awards. So, she thought why not see as she come here more over there wasn’t anyone waiting for her at home. So, she immediately got a ticket & swarmed in the screen. It being the first day & a foreign language movie there screen was almost empty with some movie fanatic, sudden movie lovers & fun lovers. So, Regina was watching it & she loved it but suddenly in the middle a grand love making scene between two couples was played & it wasn’t something that you would find our sanskari censor boards would allow but in that both the couple were playing with other’s private parts. Regina as she was seeing it saw how the couple in front of her was playing with each other & seeing it she went back to many years back as she came to a cinema hall with her boyfriend. The theatres those days weren’t even half good as it was today & she came to watch some movie. It was their way to fondle each other like many lovers do. So, they got tickets & sat but just as the movie was about to start one of her boyfriend’s friend came. Regna didn’t like it but the age was so naïve that even with him they had their heat as they started to make out. They were kissing each other hot as the boy was massaging her breasts but in the heat Regina didn’t realize as to how his boy’s friend had lowered her panties to put his fingers in her. Regina was in heat but still she sensed something didn’t add up so as she was making out she saw how a 3rd finger was in her as she guessed that it was his friend’s work. Regina hated it but it seemed her body loved it as she sensed she was about to leak & it would be a waste to stop him now. So, she continued to play till she came but after that she slapped them both hard as she tried to leave. She was leaving but he heard the boy say, ( Machan un aloda kudhi sama smell da) dude your girl’s pussy smells so good making her shy as she left in hurry without looking them. So, seeing this couple she thought of her olden days.

The movie ended by late evening as she got herself a taxi to reach as she saw the watchman still there by the door half awake. Regina wanted to play she was naughty & the watchman too looked little decent. So, she went near waking him who seeing the mesmerizing beauty waking up got up in a second as she handed him some money asking him to but her some cold beer & some chicken wings. She told him to bring it directly to her as she will be waiting saying this she left. The Watchman couldn’t know why she was doing this but he was getting a chance to be at her door step at night. So, he agreed as he ran upwards the nearest bar to get her some ice cold beer.