• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Adultery A Bubbly Housewife

Badri

This is a story about a household wife Devi, who turns her life to a 360 degree after finding the realities of life. Devi was orphan who lived with her lovable grandmother in the outskirts of Andhra. This Grandma of her had a good relationship with a rich family there & them in their part loved Devi & her way of life. So, they decided to get married to their son who lives in Mumbai. They arranged the marriage even though the boy didn’t like it. The marriage was done with & the very next day the boy, Prabhu took her to Mumbai with her. Devi was all joy thinking how her life was going to change but after she came to Mumbai all her happy thoughts got hay wire. Devi immediately sensed her husband’s resentment over her as he wouldn’t look at her face to face, talk to her only when needed & most of all he left home early & came back home.
Devi:

It had been two months but nothing had happened between the two of them, nothing physically or even emotionally. Devi was now able to sense that her husband didn’t like her but she thought to herself if he didn’t like her why he had to marry her & waste her life. Devi was vexed & at that time she became friendly with her next door woman whose name was Rani. Rani was a divorcee who had been living long in the society & Devi had many noticed different men enter her house & leave after some hour or two. Devi enquired Rani about it who told her Life is to enjoy & the husband she had always beat her or ill treated. So, after I had left that ill treating animal I had decided I would enjoy my life to the fullest. So, Devi hearing it told her how her life is with her husband as he doesn’t even look at her & how he lacks looking at her. Rani hearing it told if your husband doest look at a beauty like you then there some serious problem either he doesn’t like women or he already has some other woman. Devi couldn’t believe he had another woman so she shook her head vigorously but Rani told Devi a man doesn’t look a woman only if has someone else in his side which I will prove. Rani told how they would follow Prabhu the next day to find him out. Devi didn’t like this idea but she wanted to know if she had any future with her husband & so she accepted.
Rani:

So, the next after her husband left she along with Rani followed Prabhu as they followed him to a coffee shop where she saw Prabhu hugging a woman & tightly kissing her. Devi watching this broke as Rani took her away. Devi from day even hated to watch her husband who too saw a difference in her but literally didn’t care. Devi started to spend more time with Rani who told her if that Husband of yours has the guts to cheat on you, then girl you too have the right to make yourself happy. It starts with you, so tell me do you really want to be happy if so tell me now I will help you every way. Devi thought about it but she knew she deserved the happiness & if that bastard won’t care for her then like Rani said it fell on her. So, she nodded telling Rani that she was ready to make her feel important. So, Rani immediately made her wear some beautiful make up & selected a beautiful dress that made look slutty. Devi saw that dress as she wasn’t sure she could pull that off as she was shy but Rani pressured her to wear. Devi took sometime but came out wearing It & she looked stunning. Rani hugged her tight as she asked to go out to know how the men look at her so that she could know her real beauty. Devi was shy but she wanted know how men looked at her. So, she went out as she noticed how men looked at her pure white skin & her long thighs. Devi was shy but she loved men looking at her nasty thinking how her stupid her husband doesn’t notice her while others look at her as though they will eat her. Devi was returning back but she saw a man who could more than 50 but still looked somewhat young who was following her. Devi kept walking but stopped to know why he was following her & the answer he gave her stunned her. He told her how he was bachelor who hasn’t seen any woman but after looking at her he couldn’t control himself a she would like to be her husband. Devi couldn’t believe but kept silent as he told her how he was direct & she would need time. So, he gave her his number telling her to call him when she was ready.

Devi ran back to tell Rani who hearing it told Devi how her words were true as got the number from Devi asking her would she be interested to be on a date with that guy. Devi looked down as she kept thinking about that man as she nodded still looking down. Rani looking at her told Devi now they would continue & for that they must get Devi a mobile as told her that they were going on a adventure.

Last edited:

Badri

This stand still has got me in that position. Works keeps on pilling up but anyway i hope i will update at least 2 stories by Friday

Reactions: kamdev99008

Badri

Devi liked the attention that she had got but still after serving dinner to her husband she was in her bed with a big pit her stomach as she felt like she was cheating on her husband & also on the whole concept of marriage where it is only him & her. So, the next day she again went back to Rani sharing her feelings with her telling how she couldn’t go against her marriage even though her husband cheated on her. Rani smiled at the foolishness of Devi but still she went along with her as she wanted Devi to understand on her own so as Devi asked her help in getting her husband Rani started to think of ways to get Devi her husband back. Rani told how she was such beauty if she just came out of naïve thinking of how a woman should dress & bring her sensuality back then she could get her husband on her heels like a dog in its chain. Devi liked it as she asked Rani to make it happen as asked to dress in way to show all her parts of beauty like her fair hips, her sexy cleavage & those beautiful arm pits which is enough to make him fall. Devi too watched some videos in YouTube to make dress as her husband came home she tried to put in song wearing some dress to get him but she didn’t even notice her as he pushed her aside scolding her for wearing a dress like a slut hungry for a man’s cock. Devi was hurt as she did it ll for his happiness but he didn’t even care while calling her a slut in a brothel.

So, Devi decided if he didn’t care then why should she as she had men who liked her in ways that her husband dint. So, the next day as her husband left for a month she went to see Rani telling how her husband humiliated her & now she was going to live like she wanted making her first. Rani hearing it was happy as she told Devi how she was going to meet one of her South Indian boyfriend as she asked him to follow her to learn a thing or two so that she can use it in her meeting with her admirer in the future as it may help in a long way. Devi smiled as she wanted her life to be colourful & if her husband couldn’t provide then she will make way for it.

Last edited:

Badri

Devi was still in her bed thinking how her husband who had tied her thali guaranteeing that he would take care of her forever to now leave her all alone. Devi while thinking even the image of that man came in front her. He was little old & may be too old for her but still he seemed fit he was dark coloured but still not like her own husband but what attracted her the most was directly telling how beautiful she was & that he liked her. Devi slept late at night & the next day she prepared her some breakfast she got a message from Rani asking her to meet her immediately. So she went to her home where she saw Rani just in bra & shorts. Devi looking at her felts as shy as she was raised in an environment where even watching woman naked was bad. So, she turned her eyes away but Rani pulled her forcing her to see her body. She made Devi to run fingers over her to feel the naked skin. Devi was shivering as she couldn’t even open her eyes but Rani said her if she didn’t develop her courage then she would all alone in her life while her husband enjoys with one chick after another. These words of Rani hit a nerve on Devi as she opened her eyes to feel Rani’s body as Rani smiled feeling how little bird was growing. Rani now told how she & a group of people meet every month to create a situation & do things with ourselves. Its sexy & adventurous so today me along with another man in my group am going to do our role. So, I want you come along with me to know how people today are more matured wanting to follow their wishes & I want you look at it directly so you too can understand what you are missing in life. Devi this life is short so being what you wanna be & that I will show you today.

So in the evening Devi along with Rani went to place that was somewhere out of the city. Devi thought that Rani was joking but when she saw a group that was waiting by in the open area Devi really understood that world wasn’t what she thought to be or advertised. Rani asked her to wait while she went to get ready for her play. Rani while coming there explained what was supposed to be, so according to Rani the group of people would suggest a scenario & the people who had ben selected would act on it. She said all the scenario would end in sex while some nice & coy while others can be a little hardcore. Devi was watching all this like a young baby who had walked to the outside world to see it for the first time. Devi waited & after sometime she saw Rani walk through in asexy attire like the one’s from older movies in Bollywood.

Devi saw that some song was playing & Rani in revealing dress & guy nude in top showcasing in toned abs were dancing till he plucked Rani in his arms to put in top of hay field just like those scenes in old movies. He put Rani in the top as he tore open her tops & her transparent pants making her naked. Devi looked at the whole gang whole a major smile in the face. Devi was looking at it as she felt some hands roaming over her thighs. She was wearing a yellow salwar while her pants were thin as the guy could literally feel her skin. Devi tried to push him away. Rani, who enjoying a tremendous orgasm warned her from stopping that guy, Devi seeing Rani did what she asked as the guy ran his hands over legs till he reached her middle. He loosened her salwar pants as he inserted his fingers in her pussy. Devi for the first time felt something in her as even she hadn’t satisfied her so as the guy put her hands in her she took a deep gulp trying to let out a big scream but the guy put his fingers in months to stop. He went in deep but Devi who hadn’t felt this much pleasure ever leaked her liquid quickly. She ran out but feeling a man in her really changed her perspective. She wanted more as like a drug Devi was now addicted as she saw Rani leaking she smiled at her for making her feel the happiness. Devi hugged Rani as she came telling that she wishes to meet the man soon & asked Rani to help so that she can be happy in her life that her husband wasn’t able to provide her. Devi knew her life was gonna change & she felt that it was for the better.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bhavana694

Badri

Devi after seeing Rani & the joy she was having decided she too must enjoy her life. So, next day after preparing some yummy Paneer biriyani for her & Rani she went to her home to discuss how must she contact the men she met earlier? Rani first enquired Devi was she sure to meet another man as to make sure her decision as it was like Devi was on cross roads & whatever decision she takes would define her. Devi thought about it again but as much as she thought she knew never ever her husband would look at her with & she was in her prime so she needed to take care of needs, be happy. So, she nodded towards Rani firmly which Rani really happy. Rani after eating took Devi to a local store to buy a sim on Devi’s name. Devi was filling the papers & she finished she saw that Rani was inside the shop deep kissing the boy in the shop. They called him chottu as Devi saw Chottu’s hand all over Rani’s ass. They stopped kissing as Rani came out shy not before asking him to get the sim activated soon.

Devi asked Rani was she having an affair with Chottu to which Rani looked down nodded. Devi hearing this wanted to know more; to which Rani told this all started which he came to her asking her help to get the Colonel’s daughter next door to love him but as time we came close & no when I feel lonely or he horny we make of use each other. Rani told Devi not ask any more as she will tell more when they were free. The sim got activated by evening as Devi decided spend the night in Rani’s home to get her help to get in contact with her admirer. They both were in the bed as Rani asked her type HI;

Devi: Hi

They waited for few minutes before a reply came;

Admirer: Hi, May I know who this is?

Devi: Why don’t you find out yourselves?

He waited again for sometime before coming with a reply;

Admirer: Are that angel who I met a few days ago? Tell me; tell me now I have been waiting to hear from you for days?

Devi hearing his desperation felt some tingling all over her body, Devi knew that she was beautiful woman but when she was in village she didn’t wear any of those make up things to make her look even more pretty but after Rani worked her make up on her. She was stunning beauty & seeing this guy’s eagerness made her certain that she was a beautiful woman that men wanted. So, she replied;

Devi: Oh! Yes I am her. Do you still remember as I thought you wouldn’t? It was awkward as I didn’t know should I message you or not but my heart wanted me to talk. So, here I am chatting you.

Admirer: how can I ever forget a beauty like you? The day I met you is fresh as yesterday. The way walked around in that golden mini skirt. I knew every man there had their eyes on you & many would have called you, pardon my language a Slut but not me. I saw you as an angel walking on this worst place making it liveable. I don’t categorize woman on their looks & dress as everyone has the right to what they want to be. I saw a woman with whom I would like to be with & I don’t know how you saw me but I would like to know?

Rani was sitting by the side of Devi as she was struggling to read the messages. Devi had attended school but not enough to read with ease. Rani reading the message smiled as she told that she landed a man who is definitely a player but don’t worry not every player is wrong because some are really great to keep them for yourselves. So, now we have to just make him that kind. She told Devi to slightly flirt with him but not much;

Devi: oh! I too liked you so only I am talking with you. I am not those women who just chat with men just that their eyes had fallen on them. I have seen men in their old age look young woman like men a doll to play for their joy but not you? I know you may be old in age but you still young I heart & hearing you speak has confirmed my thoughts. I too like to what you meant but for that we must get to know each other better.

Admirer: I would really love that my divine angel but to get to know each other I must first know your name? My name is Venky & work as employee to govt.

Rani s seeing this told Devi not tell her real name to him as though he had told his name they couldn’t be sure it is his real or some name to reel Devi in as there are some men who try to use tricks to bed beautiful woman.

Devi: I am not still sure on you to give my real name but for now you can call me Diya. So, tell me Venky if it is even your name why did you talk to me that day? Was it just so that you saw a good looking woman & you wanted to flirt with her.

Venky: Diya I like that name & why do you have to cheapen it that way. No, I didn’t come talk to you because you were beautiful or due to any vulgar thoughts that ran in my heart. You see that day when I saw you I didn’t see you like woman who was sexy but I saw how you struggled to wear that dress like you didn’t like to wear but just had to & you being beautiful is just a added perk. Diya just understand not all men are vultures.

Devi reading & understanding his words liked what she saw as she had seen a man is somewhat pure way as even in her village except to the men in the household all had tried to get Devi but she being protected by the rich family saved & now being in a modern city where she had heard not being safe for women she may have found a good guy to which even Rani agreed as they continued to talk;

Devi now is Diya: so, Venky tell me why did you want me to talk with you as you were so direct with me that giving me your number. So, did you expect me to message you back?

Venky: so, see Diya like I told before I work a good job & with that it’s not difficult to find woman & believe me I have see them but that when I saw you the only thought that ran was that you are pure. Diya understand by pure I don’t mean in any bodily way but those who are there not only to care about themselves but also about others in this world. I like those very much & so I came to you asking you talk with me. Yes, to answer your question I knew that you will contact me.

Diya: So, what do you expect from this because I am not that for a casual relationship

Venky: Diya believe me at my age I don’t want something casual. I want something standard & long standing with you I think I will get that. So, only I came to you & I can show it to you just meet with me once I will show you.

Devi looked at Rani who asked her if was sure to go out on her first date as she didn’t want her to hurry into it as it was basement to long going affair. Devi thought & answered that she wanted to do it as she wanted to know what kind of man he was also to know if she was one to step out.

Diya: yes, Venky I would like to meet with but it must something simple & not those heavy date like situation as we must get know each other before going hard.

Venky: I too understand it & want the same. So, tell me can we meet at the mall in goregoan where we can talk & watch a movie.

Devi: I wanted something simple & not that movie watching one.

Venky: don’t worry I won’t sit along with you but a movie experience will let us go a long way. Diya tell me something you like so I can get that for you.

Rani, looking at the message asked her to ask him something simple as we don’t want to go on hard else he may try to advantage.

Diya: just get me a good chocolate & some flowers as I like them.

Diya: ok then it’s a deal. We can meet at 5 pm.

The signed off to each other as Rani hugged Devi telling that her beautiful friend has scored date & she will ready her great. Devi was happy that her life was going have the masala that she wanted.

Reactions: Bhavana694